Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim is so stupid. She doesn't seem to get the point that Kanye had no right to demand for anybody to get up and dance. Hell, they paid money for HIM to entertain, not the other way around. Also, there are all sorts of conditions and disabilities which aren't immediately obvious. Nobody deserves to be called out and humiliated in front of thousands of people. 

• Love 7

Kim and Kanye are targets for the media.  It's common for musicians to tell the crowd to stand up at certain times during the show.  It is all in the spirit of fun and excitement.  It is not something done to "shame" or "embarrass" a concert-goer.  It was an awkward thing that people couldn't stand, but it's not something that should be news-worthy.

I've been to (literally) hundreds of shows in my life (my major hobby since teen years, lol, and I'm now in my mid-40's) and NEVER have I witnessed any performer calling out audience members like Kanye did. Sure, they may encourage dancing, singing, enjoying yourself, but never targeting specific members of an audience. And I've been to everything from small, very intimate shows where the performers were 5 feet from me, to huge concerts. This was unprecedented, IMHO, and he deserves all the bad press he gets for this entitled, rude behavior. As others have said, HE is there to perform for the audience members who have paid their hard-earned money for tickets to his shows. HE is there to entertain THEM. And Kimmy deserves it too for not being able to think for herself and instead bowing down to her insane husband's delusional attitude.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 5

Kim and Kanye are targets for the media.  It's common for musicians to tell the crowd to stand up at certain times during the show.  It is all in the spirit of fun and excitement.  It is not something done to "shame" or "embarrass" a concert-goer.  It was an awkward thing that people couldn't stand, but it's not something that should be news-worthy.

The other audience members were booing the poor guy in a wheelchair, he most certainly did it to shame & embarrass the guy, he pointed him out so everyone would know who it was. 

• Love 4

The other audience members were booing the poor guy in a wheelchair, he most certainly did it to shame & embarrass the guy, he pointed him out so everyone would know who it was. 

Before they knew he couldn't stand.  I liken the booing to sports booing.  It's just not that serious to me.

When Kim was married to Kris Humphries, she didn't want to live in 'YeeHaw" Minnesota.  Now that Reggie is playing in Indiana, I'm sure if they were still together, she would move there in an instant.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I wish someone would tell her to stand up straight when her picture is being taken                                                                                              \

Edited by marleyfan
  • Love 1

When Kim was married to Kris Humphries, she didn't want to live in 'YeeHaw" Minnesota.  Now that Reggie is playing in Indiana, I'm sure if they were still together, she would move there in an instant.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I wish someone would tell her to stand up straight when her picture is being taken                                                                                              \

Reggie plays for the Detroit Lions.  I'm so glad they aren't together because Kim being here in Detroit would be horrible, lol.  Listening to Reggie's weekly interviews on the Sports Station here, it's amazing how these two were ever together. Although hearing his discipline comments about his daughter knocked him down a few pegs for me.

• Love 1

Kim and Kanye are targets for the media.  It's common for musicians to tell the crowd to stand up at certain times during the show.  It is all in the spirit of fun and excitement.  It is not something done to "shame" or "embarrass" a concert-goer.  It was an awkward thing that people couldn't stand, but it's not something that should be news-worthy.

I've been to my share of concerts where the artist invited everyone to get up. The best concerts are the ones where the artist doesn't have to invite the audience to stand - I've never seen Springsteen, U2 or Kravitz have to prompt their audiences, but that's a different story. Had Kanye left it at "let's see how many we can get on their feet," or a "come on and do it with me" kind of thing, sure, no problem. I'm all in. But when you refuse to continue and then you actually send your security guard out to the audience to basically force audience participation, you cross a line. Again, I paid for my ticket, I expect to see some sort of a show, not a spoiled, immature "artist" who refuses to hold up his part of the bargain. It's the same thing as going to a concert and the artist is shit-faced drunk and unable to perform. Kanye earned every bit of bad press he's getting for this, and it's not unfair or targeting him in this instance. He also earned having that prosthetic leg kick his ass.

Years ago I went to a Soul Asylum concert and the band was so horribly bad and obviously dialing it in that I left. Tickets aren't cheap, my time means something to me and I won't add to the loss by hoping a "professional" is going to actually do his/her job. When it comes to that stuff, I vote with my wallet. I hope others do too.

• Love 11

Reggie plays for the Detroit Lions.  I'm so glad they aren't together because Kim being here in Detroit would be horrible, lol.  Listening to Reggie's weekly interviews on the Sports Station here, it's amazing how these two were ever together. Although hearing his discipline comments about his daughter knocked him down a few pegs for me.

If she were with Reggie she would be parroting everything he says too. Listening to her unsympathetic comments about Rob and how Kendall needs to just suck it up and deal with being homesick because its the price of being a model, her tough love and just fix your problem attitude, I'll bet if Kanye thinks an ass whoppin' is what North needs sometime in the future.. then an ass whoppin' is what she'll get. 

• Love 1

If she were with Reggie she would be parroting everything he says too. Listening to her unsympathetic comments about Rob and how Kendall needs to just suck it up and deal with being homesick because its the price of being a model, her tough love and just fix your problem attitude, I'll bet if Kanye thinks an ass whoppin' is what North needs sometime in the future.. then an ass whoppin' is what she'll get. 

I totally agree with you that she would be doing that. 

Wow it looks like those pants are working overtime to keep from splitting.

Edited by Crucial

Kimmy wanting to share the experience of trying on clothing in the same room Audrey Hepburn did years ago, how thrilling!

My brother once peed in the same urinal Liam Neeson had just finished using, since then he's taken all the brothers on a pilgrimage to piss there. I'm sure it will be the highlight of their lives.

I saw the Pope on TV!  

Audrey Hepburn is to Kim Kardashian as a bar of 24k gold is to a turd.     Not the same thing at all.

Not that I would ever go to a Kanye concert, but since having foot surgery, I can't stand for more than about 30 minutes without that foot swelling.    In motion, it's not a problem, but I would not stand through an entire concert, and I wouldn't need some squatty little dumbass stalking around DEMANDING I stand.     Fucking idiot, and the idiot he fucks.     God, they suck.     But how nice to be released from standing because you're in a wheelchair.     For someone who pisses and moans about being oppressed, he certainly seems to be quite the oppressive fascist. 

• Love 8

Diaper butt and ridiculous holey pants! Yikes.

Her ass is definitely starting to creep down the back of her legs. And always with the stripper shoes. And she's beginning to get the "Joker" look around the mouth. Ah! the future isn't looking good for Kimmy.

I wonder what color the inside of that stroller is? Is it complimentary to North's skin tone, or variation of a skin tone? Does Kanye approve?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Listening to her unsympathetic comments about Rob and how Kendall needs to just suck it up and deal with being homesick because its the price of being a model, her tough love and just fix your problem attitude, I'll bet if Kanye thinks an ass whoppin' is what North needs sometime in the future.. then an ass whoppin' is what she'll get.

Kim has no problem doling out the tough love to everyone else rather than having any sympathy for them; yet when things don't go her way or she breaks a nail, she expects sympathy from everyone and, if she doesn't get it, then they are being mean or disrespectful.  I'm still trying to figure out what she has ever done to demand respect.  But then, she's Kanye's wife and he has reinforced her sense of entitlement.  They truly do deserve each other. 

• Love 2

Kim has no problem doling out the tough love to everyone else rather than having any sympathy for them; yet when things don't go her way or she breaks a nail, she expects sympathy from everyone and, if she doesn't get it, then they are being mean or disrespectful.  I'm still trying to figure out what she has ever done to demand respect.  But then, she's Kanye's wife and he has reinforced her sense of entitlement.  They truly do deserve each other.

Just the way they were acting as if she were a virgin bride, instead of a two time loser with a wrong side of the bed baby, shows how they cater to her. How they can keep a straight face as she "practices" walking down the aisle and holding the bouquet and stresses over people wanting a "plus one" l could never. I do think that Scott was tongue in cheek when he said Rob was missing something that will never happen again. At least Brody gets the joke. I think Brandon does also, but he for some reason wants to have a relationship with Bruce. That I don't get. Bruce clearly puts the Kardashian kids above his, every time.

• Love 3

I clicked on the Daily Mail link *shudder* and noticed how uncomfortable K & K look together. Awkward.

I am also still laughing because in the article Kim says she loves Downton Abbey and would guest star if asked. LOL!  She's even called Lady Edith (the actress) to ask about it. How would they explain the creature that is KK in England in the 1920s? They would have to say she was some kind of space alien because her body, face everything is nothing found in nature.

• Love 3

In that outfit, Kim looks like a men's room attendant in some seedy hotel.  I noticed that the article didn't reference any designer responsible for that hot mess. Perhaps s/he was too embarrassed. Those pants weren't "fashionably long." They were too long period. The wrinkles around the crotch and thighs were evident that the pants were also too tight. Not sure how too tight and too long can occur at the same time, but Kim managed to pull it off. FAIL!

• Love 4

In that outfit, Kim looks like a men's room attendant in some seedy hotel. I noticed that the article didn't reference any designer responsible for that hot mess. Perhaps s/he was too embarrassed. Those pants weren't "fashionably long." They were too long period. The wrinkles around the crotch and thighs were evident that the pants were also too tight. Not sure how too tight and too long can occur at the same time, but Kim managed to pull it off. FAIL!

At least Goldie and Kurt look like they enjoy being together.

Look at Kim's under arm fat and her arms have no tone at all. Her slacks look like shit. That kind of fabric wrinkles like hell. The top looks like a old lady shawl that she cut up and you can see all the powder she brushed on her tits.

I can only imagine how she'd butcher an English accent.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

http://perezhilton.com/cocoperez/2014-09-18-kim-kardashian-white-crop-top-black-skirt-bunim-murray-productions-los-angeles#.VBymXPldXtA

I can't figure out how to insert a picture, but here's another fashion fail.  When I could only see the top half of the picture, I was like okay this doesn't look too bad...then you see the skirt going down to her ankles, followed by the tan strappy heels she loves so much.  Oy.

http://perezhilton.com/cocoperez/2014-09-18-kim-kardashian-white-crop-top-black-skirt-bunim-murray-productions-los-angeles#.VBymXPldXtA

I can't figure out how to insert a picture, but here's another fashion fail.  When I could only see the top half of the picture, I was like okay this doesn't look too bad...then you see the skirt going down to her ankles, followed by the tan strappy heels she loves so much.  Oy.

She has definitely done something else to her face, I just can't figure it out. The bottom of her nose looks wider? and her lips look pointier? I don't know, but it stands out even with the pictures from far away. There hasn't been a big gap of her being out of the spotlight like after she gave birth, so she can't have had anything major done, but there is definitely something different. Again.

What the hell?  Did she lose a bet and had to wear that ugly ass outfit as a punishment?  I swear that some people who go out in public looking like a disaster must never look in a mirror, but with Kim, she can't use that as an excuse because she spends a good part of her day looking at herself in mirrors and taking selfies.  How does she not see how awful she looks?

My eyes!!!!! Don't trip over your own pants Kimmy, you little troll you.

kim-kardashian-street-style__oPt.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what part of that gallery outfit is matching.  The top looks like a terry cloth bath towel and the too tight crotch pants are somewhat similar in color.  Might have know Kris was there hovering over these two.  The three dumb mice.  If Kayne and Kim are considered fashion genius then I am more than happy to be stupid.

• Love 1

Kim makes me nuts!  There is nothing wrong with her figure.  She's probably quite small in person.  All the money imaginable and she dresses in the worst way possible for her body type.  Kanye's an idiot.  And Kim isn't much better for following his fashion advice.

• Love 1

See, I think she knows she doesn't look good. I can't figure her motivation though. Is it to just keep Kanye happy? Does she think that he's her last chance at a family? Is she settling for simeone who blindly thinks she shits ice cream, because everyone that she loved ended up

leaving her? Or is she just desperate ?

• Love 2

See, I think she knows she doesn't look good. I can't figure her motivation though. Is it to just keep Kanye happy? Does she think that he's her last chance at a family? Is she settling for simeone who blindly thinks she shits ice cream, because everyone that she loved ended up

leaving her? Or is she just desperate ?

Kanye doesn't really think anything that overwhelmingly positive about her.  If he talks her up, it's because he perceives her as an extension of his own (well documented) massive ego. 

• Love 1

Damned if I know, but I remember seeing her getting her boobs done at the doctor's office. Maybe it was stretch marks? 

Yes, laser treatment is apparently one of the options.  The other is something called Sclerotherapy (which sounds kind of icky).

Sclerotherapy: The injection of a chemical irritant into a vein to sclerose ('harden') it. The chemical irritates the lining of the vein, causing it to swell and the blood to clot. The vein turns into scar tissue that fades from view. Blood flow shifts to nearby healthy blood vessels. Sclerotherapy may be done to treat varicose veins, spider veins, hemorrhoids, and esophageal varices.

I have to say, I dont mind the idea of the White crop top/Black skirt outfit.  It's a covered up way to  show off everything, and I find it more clever than 1/2 the things she wears. Unfortunately, the side view shows off whatever strange things she did to her ass and those shoes are ugly.

• Love 1

Kim makes me nuts!  There is nothing wrong with her figure.  She's probably quite small in person.  All the money imaginable and she dresses in the worst way possible for her body type.  Kanye's an idiot.  And Kim isn't much better for following his fashion advice.

Kim reminds me of Mercedes from Shahs of Sunset, where they both look twenty pounds heavier than they probably actually are because they don't dress right for their body types. I don't know why Kim is letting Kanye dress her when she always looked good before she hooked up with him. It's not like she's some bumpkin that just stepped off the bus in LA. 

• Love 1

Kim reminds me of Mercedes from Shahs of Sunset, where they both look twenty pounds heavier than they probably actually are because they don't dress right for their body types. I don't know why Kim is letting Kanye dress her when she always looked good before she hooked up with him. It's not like she's some bumpkin that just stepped off the bus in LA.

If she's buying designer stuff, she has to be buying retail. I've seen episodes when she was shopping via internet for stuff.

Then instead of hiring a great seamstress to tailor things to fit, she just hacks the stuff up, or spanx herself to be able to get into it, has her minions zip her into it and off she goes. We've seen her with torn, shredded seams and busted zippers, dresses she cut into 2 piece outfits to get herself in. All these designers she knows and Kanye knows, does not one of them, other than Kanye's buddy, design and fit something exclusively for her? Even the Valentino stuff she wears wasn't custom for her. That's what she needs, to find someone who can design and produce clothing for someone with her body type.

• Love 2

My eyes!!!!! Don't trip over your own pants Kimmy, you little troll you.

kim-kardashian-street-style__oPt.jpg

I Like this outfit but why knot the tank top in the front? to show off her breasts and flat stomach? It would have looked better if she just tucked it into the skirt and she should have worn more casual shoes like flip flops or flats cause Kim you can't wear heels with EVERYTHING.

I Like this outfit but why knot the tank top in the front? to show off her breasts and flat stomach? It would have looked better if she just tucked it into the skirt and she should have worn more casual shoes like flip flops or flats cause Kim you can't wear heels with EVERYTHING.

Kimmy says "Why can't I wear heels with everything, or with nothing?"

Edited by iwasish

If she's buying designer stuff, she has to be buying retail. 

I remember reading an article somewhere about Kim doing a photoshoot for a cover of a magazine, & the stylist said that no designers would lend them clothes for the shoot like normally happens. None of them wanted Kim in their clothes, even on the cover of a magazine. She probably gets a lot of that in real life too.

• Love 2

Except they have retail stuff that looks good on her body type.   If she would just accept what her body type really is.    Pencil skirts are not your friend.   Straight skirts are not your friend.   That is why there are A-line skirts.    She could go to Macy's or Bloomie's or Nordstrom and find stuff that looks good on her --in her size.   But she insists on wearing things not for her body type and not in her size.  

It's news worthy when the musician refuses to perform until it's proven to him that that audience member physically can not stand. It takes a special kind of asshole to demand proof of the disability to appease his ego. Like I said in the Kayne thread when I originally posted about this incident, I have MS. I don't look disabled, am not in a wheelchair, but I've had a very significant flare in the past where my entire body except my left arm was completely numb and I couldn't feel anything. Like only knew I was peeing because I could hear it hitting the water, completely numb. Luckily my brain would trigger a signal when I need to use the bathroom. I was still somehow able to walk, amazed my doctor with that one since he was stabbing pretty roughly and deeply at my feet and I couldn't feel it at all, but standing in place was pretty impossible since I kept tipping over since I couldn't feel it. Luckily all the feeling eventually came back with the exception of a slight numbness in my right hand. But I would have been devastated if I had shown up somewhere and an asshole demanded that I prove my disability. 

As for Kim, the black and white outfit isn't the ugliest thing I've seen her in, but why the tan shoes? They look hideous. Now the bath towel top and too tight pants, I literally just said out loud to absolutely no one, "What the holy hell is that?" when I saw the pic. 

• Love 7

It's news worthy when the musician refuses to perform until it's proven to him that that audience member physically can not stand. It takes a special kind of asshole to demand proof of the disability to appease his ego. Like I said in the Kayne thread when I originally posted about this incident, I have MS. I don't look disabled, am not in a wheelchair, but I've had a very significant flare in the past where my entire body except my left arm was completely numb and I couldn't feel anything. Like only knew I was peeing because I could hear it hitting the water, completely numb. Luckily my brain would trigger a signal when I need to use the bathroom. I was still somehow able to walk, amazed my doctor with that one since he was stabbing pretty roughly and deeply at my feet and I couldn't feel it at all, but standing in place was pretty impossible since I kept tipping over since I couldn't feel it. Luckily all the feeling eventually came back with the exception of a slight numbness in my right hand. But I would have been devastated if I had shown up somewhere and an asshole demanded that I prove my disability.

As for Kim, the black and white outfit isn't the ugliest thing I've seen her in, but why the tan shoes? They look hideous. Now the bath towel top and too tight pants, I literally just said out loud to absolutely no one, "What the holy hell is that?" when I saw the pic.

A good artist doesn't need to tell his/her audience to get on their feet. Their music and performance itself gets the fans up and moving. I've been to concerts where people are on their feet from the opening number to the final encore and are still dancing on their way to their cars. For a performer to DEMAND that everyone stand in order to have him/her continue performing? They have some balls, not much in the brains department, but plenty ballsy.

• Love 4

I think they're supposed to be "flesh colored". You wear flesh colored shoes so that your legs looks longer, but of course Kim can't get that right either. Another Kim (Kim Novak) only wore flesh colored shoes & even got into a big fight with Alfred Hitchcock about them. She of course, wore them better than Kim K. As does everyone.

Hey, did you hear Kim has had more nude selfies leaked?

I think they're supposed to be "flesh colored". You wear flesh colored shoes so that your legs looks longer, but of course Kim can't get that right either. Another Kim (Kim Novak) only wore flesh colored shoes & even got into a big fight with Alfred Hitchcock about them. She of course, wore them better than Kim K. As does everyone.

Hey, did you hear Kim has had more nude selfies leaked?

I think it's more "self leaked" nude selfies. She's got a stockpile of them.

• Love 5