Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Nope. Kim wants people to think that she's mother-of-the-year and breastfeeding. What a POS she is.

We know she won't breastfeed in public, North's head would be level with her navel, a sure giveaway that those boobies have gone south.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

So much to snark on!  In the photo of Kim sitting alone holding North, what is with the leather jacket, the sagging boobs and the unattractive way she's sitting with her legs apart?  Good lord, that looked as awkward as the way she stands when she's posing.

Don't even get me started on the photo of the three of them all in black.  That monstrosity Kim was wearing, coupled with the black lace thing they put that poor baby in, and Kanye's usual "fashionable" mishap, looked to me like they were all on their way to a Halloween party.  When will Kim realize that people seeing all her bits all the time is getting old?   

• Love 1

So much to snark on!  In the photo of Kim sitting alone holding North, what is with the leather jacket, the sagging boobs and the unattractive way she's sitting with her legs apart?  Good lord, that looked as awkward as the way she stands when she's posing.

Don't even get me started on the photo of the three of them all in black.  That monstrosity Kim was wearing, coupled with the black lace thing they put that poor baby in, and Kanye's usual "fashionable" mishap, looked to me like they were all on their way to a Halloween party.  When will Kim realize that people seeing all her bits all the time is getting old?

The last thing she wants to do is have her kid hanging on her while it's her opportunity to have her picture taken rubbing shoulders with movers and shakers in the fashion industry. She couldn't even take a selfie for heavens sake!!!! They're using North for publicity and yet Kim resents the attention she's taking away from her.

• Love 1

He's baaaack and whatever that thing Kim is wearing is, she looks huge in it. And the beige shoes again..

It must be a prerequisite that anything she wears has multiple openings from which her tits or nether regions can be viewed. Does she consider them national treasures to be shared by the entire populous?. I am not interested in viewing her hooha, no matter how well groomed, well travelled or well used.

• Love 2

He's baaaack and whatever that thing Kim is wearing is, she looks huge in it. And the beige shoes again..

It finally dawned on me where Kim got the nude/beige colored shoe idea. Kate Middleton. I've seen and read in magazines that the Duchess has a favorite pair of nude pumps. (I forgot who the designer is.) The differences are that Kate's are classic pumps, (granted they have a fairly high heel), but they are closed-toe, her feet aren't spilling out of them and it doesn't look like she needs a machete to have them cut off of her.

Is it me or is Kim a good twenty pounds heavier and not nearly as hard-bodied in the candid pic than she was in her recent GQ photo shoot? Photoshop is most definitely her best friend.

I swear, I don't think she's that big. Whoever is dressing her(Kanye) is just trash though regarding fit and proper silhouettes.  

Poor kid, indeed.

Kim looks like a cheap, trashy stripper using a baby as some kind of a sick prop.

Now why do I feel as if I have insulted hard working strippers everywhere?

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 6

No way she breastfed more than 2 weeks or so. She was in Paris with the Princess not long after giving birth, without the kid.

I'm betting that she didn't breastfeed AT ALL. She's much too vain to risk additional boob droppage (I know it's not a word, but I like it! ) :-)

I swear, I don't think she's that big. Whoever is dressing her(Kanye) is just trash though regarding fit and proper silhouettes.

I think designers are now to the point where they are trying to see how outrageous they can be, because they know that the idiot will wear anything as long as it has a label on it.

• Love 1

I'm betting that she didn't breastfeed AT ALL. She's much too vain to risk additional boob droppage (I know it's not a word, but I like it! ) :-)

She may be one of those moms that just pumps breast milk and somebody else feeds the baby. I know several new moms that do this - they don't like or want the baby on the breast but they want the baby to have the milk. Just hook one of those pumps up and Elsie goes to town!

• Love 1

I think designers are now to the point where they are trying to see how outrageous they can be, because they know that the idiot will wear anything as long as it has a label on it.

That black dress she wore looks like a Hefty bag with strategic slits for tits.

• Love 2

Funny she's jetting out of Paris right when JayZ&Beyonce arrived and are hanging out with the Beckhams. Where's Kanye? Last time he spent time with Drake&Rihanna in Paris is was after Kim was gone. lol

http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/01/kim-kardashian-jets-off-with-north-after-paris-fashion-week/

http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/30/beyonce-jay-z-catch-soccer-game-with-david-beckham/

I think there's a strategy to that. There's no way in hell Jay Z and Beyonce are going to hang out with Kim, so it would make Kim look like the D-Lister she is if she stayed in Paris and didn't get to rub elbows with the cool kids. If she leaves ahead of time it eliminates the media and internet lurkers questioning why Kanye's super-duper bestie didn't make it a point to meet up with The World's Most Relevant Couple.

• Love 1

They're fine with Kanye. They were front and center during his Made In America Festival concert which Kanye shouted out to Jay-Z. Kim on the other hand, who knows if they speak with her.

They're fine with Kanye. They were front and center during his Made In America Festival concert which Kanye shouted out to Jay-Z. Kim on the other hand, who knows if they speak with her.

Not much chance of having a remotely intelligent conversation with her so why bother?

• Love 2

Something stinks.  Before the wedding, Kanye and Jay would talk about how they were family and "brothers".  A brother would have gone to the wedding.  Kim made it point to say only close friends and family attended -- no "work friends".  After that, Kanye was omitting Jay Z's name in concert in a song that mentioned him.  Kanye is still on Jay Z's label.  I wonder if he would be shouting out his "big brother" if they didn't have a business relationship.  I could be mistaken, but I don't think there are any photographs of them together since the wedding.

• Love 1

It's simple, J & B don't like Kim. They never have, & they don't want to be part of the Kardashian "machine" so they stay away from them & when they have to appear together somewhere, you never see Beyonce & Kim hanging together & chatting, they're always just smiling politely for the cameras. Kanye & Kim are under the mistaken impression that kim is as big a star as Beyonce is, & Kanye keeps trying to be just like Jay Z and failing.

• Love 4

Looking at the above picture of Kim, I think she's starting to hit that point where all the plastic surgery is catching up with her and you can't tell whether she's 30 or 50. 

She looks like the wax version of herself at Madame Tussaud's.   

Obviously, people age at different rates, but I never thought of botox until just recently, and I'm 42 with a slight frown line.    Why would a woman in her early 30's be using botox?      Botox is wonderful and all, but she shouldn't even need it for at least the next five years. 

• Love 1

This is pretty funny: - Kim is accused of forgetting North as she leaves a hotel in Paris

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kim-kardashian-leaves-paris-hotel-baby-north-article-1.1961781

I think she wanted a chance to go outside... all eyes on her, remove her coat and then go back in sans coat so they could get a good look and pics of her ass. Or she figured the kid was already in the car.... like her luggage and she was surprised when she had to go back and tote North herself.

No real chance of that, since the nanny and assistants are always with her. 

So Kanye has an apartment in Paris, WHY are they staying in hotels?

Did you see that place when they were preparing for the wedding, stark, bare walls hardly any furniture? I'm sure its not up to Kimmy's standards.  

• Love 2

No real chance of that, since the nanny and assistants are always with her. 

So Kanye has an apartment in Paris, WHY are they staying in hotels?

That's a good question. Probably for a few reasons. One, the hotel has tons of staff on call 24 hours a day, his apartment probably doesn't. Two, his apartment probably doesn't have enough rooms for the nanny & any assistants that are with them, and three, since Kanye is a "designer" & Kim has "clothing lines" they may be able to write at least part of the trip off as a business expense because they went for fasion week.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

I can totally believe Kim forgot about North at the hotel since it's the nanny's job to get the baby ready and tote her to and fro. Kim is way too focused on getting her own self ready for her grand entrances and exits with the help of her glam squad. Many celebrity mothers have nannies and may not do diaper changing, night feedings and other heavy lifting duties but I just have an unshakeable and chilling sense that Kim lacks any maternal instinct or real caring for her daughter. And yes, I'm only going by the pictures I see of her with her child, so hopefully I'm wrong. But sadly, my impression is that Kim views North as a prop and is only photographed holding her to gain more attention from the paparazzi. I just never think she is actually taking the child anywhere, in contrast to Kourtney, who always seems to be playing with her children, cuddling and enjoying them and taking them on age-appropriate outings any child would enjoy. I think Kim and Kanye are the perfect couple, almost like mirror images of each other. I just don't understand why they decided to bring an innocent child into their narcissistic world where there really is no room for her.

• Love 5

I can totally believe Kim forgot about North at the hotel since it's the nanny's job to get the baby ready and tote her to and fro. Kim is way too focused on getting her own self ready for her grand entrances and exits with the help of her glam squad. Many celebrity mothers have nannies and may not do diaper changing, night feedings and other heavy lifting duties but I just have an unshakeable and chilling sense that Kim lacks any maternal instinct or real caring for her daughter. And yes, I'm only going by the pictures I see of her with her child, so hopefully I'm wrong. But sadly, my impression is that Kim views North as a prop and is only photographed holding her to gain more attention from the paparazzi. I just never think she is actually taking the child anywhere, in contrast to Kourtney, who always seems to be playing with her children, cuddling and enjoying them and taking them on age-appropriate outings any child would enjoy. I think Kim and Kanye are the perfect couple, almost like mirror images of each other. I just don't understand why they decided to bring an innocent child into their narcissistic world where there really is no room for her.

Kim already admitted that just watching Mason, P and North, having to bathe them and put them to bed, drove her to tears.

Does she have that little experience with kids? She had two toddler sisters as a teenager, she never babysat? Never bathed two toddlers at once? Put P and North in the tub and use Mason as a "helper" . I think even Kris was more maternal than Kim. Kids that age are so much fun! Nothing like watching them blow bubbles or fart in the tub, they laugh and laugh. I would rather spend my evening doing that than having to stuff myself into too small clothing and be subjected to public criticism endlessly. But sadly years from now Kim will have forgotten those moments with North (if she has them) and will spend her time looking at her selfie books and admiring how ' gorg' she was.

I think she just wanted to put on her own show for the paparazzi. Pictures of just herself without a baby. It's not like she'd ever install a baby seat or know how to do it.

It was like her private runway show, strut down, remove coat, let them get a good view of her fat ass and strut back.

Did you see her body guard scurry out of the way so he wouldn't be in back of her in all the photographs? Every move she makes is calculated and planned.

• Love 4

"Then she's seen emerging with her 1-year-old daughter with hubby Kanye West tucked under her left arm."  I think a comma would have been beneficial in the above sentence.  Lol

• Love 3

"Then she's seen emerging with her 1-year-old daughter with hubby Kanye West tucked under her left arm."  I think a comma would have been beneficial in the above sentence.  Lol

Kanye isn't a big guy.

• Love 3

Kim has a life size doll to dress up and what a shame.  She has no care for how her daughter is dressed the self obsessed fame whore.  That's all she is nothing but a fame whore who wants attention on her and her alone.  Why else would you drag a one year old to a fashion show dressed like you.  This is why not everyone should have children. Hey but I guess some say she is a victim, LMAO  yeah right.  Fame whore til the end.

• Love 1

Kim refused to get out of her car at the 76 petrol station in Van Nuys, California on Saturday.  Instead, she opted to flag down an attendant as she lowered her window just a bit to reach over the tinted glass and hand him payment.  She reportedly tipped the attendant three dollars for his trouble before driving off in the Los Angeles neighbourhood.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2780962/Kim-Kardashian-orders-little-help-refuses-car-gas-station.html#ixzz3FMsGDENR

• Love 1

Kim refused to get out of her car at the 76 petrol station in Van Nuys, California on Saturday.  Instead, she opted to flag down an attendant

If there's attendants outside, it sounds like it was a full serve? If it's a full serve, this is a dumb story. The whole point of attendants is so you don't have to get out of the car and pump it yourself. 

If there's attendants outside, it sounds like it was a full serve? If it's a full serve, this is a dumb story. The whole point of attendants is so you don't have to get out of the car and pump it yourself. 

Had to be full serve station, no way would Kimmy give up a photo op complete with full on ass photos and possible tittie exposure!  She lives for that shit.

Had to be full serve station, no way would Kimmy give up a photo op complete with full on ass photos and possible tittie exposure!  She lives for that shit.

I'm guessing that either her hair or her makeup weren't done, or there was something wrong with her clothes. She would have been on full display otherwise.

Did Kim & Kanye order them? There's also a North doll which you can see on Gossip Cop, but it's dressed like a pink ballerina. North is never dressed in pink anything, it just doesn't seem like the kind of doll they would buy.

The interesting thing about the picture of those dolls is that "Kanye's" hand is planted right in "Kim's" crotch. Seems about right. And then there was this from the write-up:

But is this a cute present for an infant child, or helicopter parenting run amok?

There's so much to say about these two, but helicopter parenting is about the last thing I'd accuse them of.

• Love 6

The interesting thing about the picture of those dolls is that "Kanye's" hand is planted right in "Kim's" crotch. Seems about right. And then there was this from the write-up:

There's so much to say about these two, but helicopter parenting is about the last thing I'd accuse them of.

I think the crotch thing was a fluke, he prefers ass.