Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

It sure as hell looks like a NF jacket to me. WTF dressed her in that getup?? Honest to God, she has lost her fucking mind, going out in public dressed like that! Seriously, WTF is wrong with her? And she's supposed to be a fashion icon? There really are no words. You would think SOMEBODY would tell her how ridiculous she looks. Deep down, everyone must hate her guts.

I think she thinks she is so cool and starting a new trend. Interestingly enough, there is a picture of Kylie wearing a simple shift dress with spaghetti straps and a tee shirt underneath (a la the 90's). Watch all the sisters start to wear similar stuff as they try to introduce a new (old) trend. They are really so annoying. Worse, is when it actually works (i.e., The stupid long coats and wearing them off the shoulders; the braids)! Makes me want to rage.

• Love 2

In those photos of her in Iceland, her face has that same hard, stern look she had while pregnant with Saint. At the time I thought she had that expression because of discomfort from the pregnancy. But now she looks hard again. It's like her Botox has frozen her face into that almost-frown. Or maybe she's suffering now from too many layers of Spanx in sizes that are too small, and it shows on her face. Maybe that's why she takes all those naked selfies -- it's the only time her body can be free of constriction, relax and feel comfortable!

• Love 1

Just watching Kim cry fake tears over a stray dog. She's volunteering at the POUND!!! You know looking at poop and piss disgusted her.

You mean like also comes out of a baby? A human baby?  Like she has (two of)?

• Love 1

You mean like also comes out of a baby? A human baby?  Like she has (two of)?

I'm pretty sure that the closest Kim has ever been to her kid's diapers is when the nanny tells her the kid has been changed.

• Love 4

I'm pretty sure that the closest Kim has ever been to her kid's diapers is when the nanny tells her the kid has been changed.

If she'd been near a shitty diaper we'd have seen a million selfies of.

• Love 2

A music legend (Prince) died today & I'm very shocked about it right now. 

I don't even want to know what Kim's thoughts of the passing of a legend (something that she will never be), but I really hope that she remembers this moment.

• Love 7

Kims is supposedly not a very good dancer, despite all her supposed sex appeal.  I heard she is about as light on her feet as an Ooompa Loompa.

Edited to add:  I agree with everyone who thinks Kim looked better before her plastic surgery.  I just do not understand how you could have a face that gorgeous and think you need to change it.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 2

If her stint on Dancing With The Stars was an indication of her dance ability, then yeah she sucks. I remember being surprised at how much better Rob ended up being. But dancing and sex appeal don't always go hand and hand. Kim was stunning back then and I understood her sex appeal at the time. She had a gorgeous body and a real exotic beauty.

• Love 3

Oh God women are really starting to copy her and that stupid style?

It reminds of the scene in Mean Girls where Regina puts on the tank top that Janice cut nipple areas out of.  Sure enough, the next day all the girls in school were wearing identical tank tops.

I can never understand those who die to be just like someone else.  If I ever got that big, I'd purposely wear garbage bags just to see if it caught on.

Prince was tiny!

According to Kevin Smith, his people had to shop for his casual wear in the boys dept. at Nordstrom.  Story starts at 21:50.

RIP sweet Prince :(

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 4

I'll give Kim credit that she put forth an honest effort on DWTS, even though she was horrible. She didn't bag out with a suspiciously timed illness the way Kim Zolciak did.

Don't forget the dramatic Lisa Vanderpump faint that excused her from the competition when she decided she didn't want to put the work into it.

• Love 2

So Kim you're wearing long sleeves in Miami yet we still need the jacket? Oh okay. I guess you have some doctor strength deodorant then cause you must be sweating a lot, and take many showers because some of your outfit choices in warm weather makes me think that part's of you get awfully musty. https://www.instagram.com/p/BEivNj-K4XD/

I think she's hiding her ass as well as her fat arms. And the see thru top merely makes her tits look like she has an

ass on her chest.

Kourtney looks fabulous.

• Love 1

Being known for a fashion trend apparently trumps being comfortable. And avoiding being musty.

I can never understand those who die to be just like someone else.

I can understand emulating someone if the style being copied is stylish and sensible. But too many times, people end up following trends they sometimes know are questionable, but hey, gotta look good because everyone else is, right?

I wonder if plastic surgeons have told Kim there's nothing they can do about her misshapen ass and that's why she's covering it up. With all the injections, lipo and Brazilian butt lifts she's had, there has to be significant scar tissue. If it was just a matter of her butt being huge, she'd be walking around Miami naked right now.

North and Penelope looked really cute on the beach though.

• Love 1

The thing is that Kim actually accentuates her figure flaws with those god-awful beige spanx bodysuits and then covers the whole mess up (even on the beach) with a heavy coat. It's an ugly and unflattering look and it just looks stupid. She's not that huge and could easily find pretty, comfortable and more flattering outfits. I can't understand why someone as vain as she is insists upon dressing in tight, drab-colored clothes that just make her look bigger and more misshapen than need be. Unless Kanye is forcing her at gunpoint to dress that way, it's time for her to use some of the 52 million dollars she earned last year to hire a proper stylist.

• Love 4

So Kim you're wearing long sleeves in Miami yet we still need the jacket? Oh okay. I guess you have some doctor strength deodorant then cause you must be sweating a lot, and take many showers because some of your outfit choices in warm weather makes me think that part's of you get awfully musty. https://www.instagram.com/p/BEivNj-K4XD/

Jonathan looks like the undead in that photo.
  • Love 7

The thing is that Kim actually accentuates her figure flaws with those god-awful beige spanx bodysuits and then covers the whole mess up (even on the beach) with a heavy coat. It's an ugly and unflattering look and it just looks stupid. She's not that huge and could easily find pretty, comfortable and more flattering outfits. I can't understand why someone as vain as she is insists upon dressing in tight, drab-colored clothes that just make her look bigger and more misshapen than need be. Unless Kanye is forcing her at gunpoint to dress that way, it's time for her to use some of the 52 million dollars she earned last year to hire a proper stylist.

No, she's not even obese IMO, but her ass is huge and misshapen which is why, at least in public, she keeps it covered. Apparently not even the doctors can correct it, otherwise she would have had it fixed already.

Botox in the armpits stops you from sweating. I'm sure she gets the shots.

Edited by GaT

Yikes. Kim & Kanye need to look at these pics (this and the other shot in Miami), note how Kourtney is trumping her sartorially, and maybe take a page or 4 from Kourtney.

I mean, how does one define that look? The sloppy peasant sex kitten wannabe look?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2

North and Penelope are so damn cute on the beach! I see so much of Scott in little Miss P.

The beach pictures make me sad. The DM article makes a point to say that Kourtney took the girls to the water without Kim because Kim wasn't dressed sensibly enough and couldn't get to the water edge without ruining her outfit. Kourtney looks casual yet stylish and adorable and Kim looks like a disaster who thinks she's hot shit. Poor, poor North. A mom who'd rather try and flaunt her "innovative" (in her own mind) outfits then make memories with her child. 

Edited by The Ascension
  • Love 6

Of course she dressed like that for the beach, you can't hide spanx under a bikini. Kourtney looks great, she's dressed appropriately, she looks casual, comfortable, & stylish. Kim looks like a freak.

What about all the other places on the body we sweat?

I guess, I've only heard about the armpit thing because a lot of actresses get it done right before the Oscars or any big event like that so they don't end up with sweat stains on their gowns.

• Love 1

Botox in the armpits stops you from sweating. I'm sure she gets the shots.

Yes but what about the other places a woman sweats. Especially when in warm or humid places wearing heavy coats and layers?

• Love 1

She's trying to be artsy. I believe she's posting these from a wedding, because one of the pictures looked like the dress Kourtney was wearing and I follow Kourtney on instagram. I could be wrong though. I don't get the labeling, other than that's what my old school digital camera used to do when I uploaded pictures. So, yeah, I don't...get it either. 

She's trying to be artsy. I believe she's posting these from a wedding, because one of the pictures looked like the dress Kourtney was wearing and I follow Kourtney on instagram. I could be wrong though. I don't get the labeling, other than that's what my old school digital camera used to do when I uploaded pictures. So, yeah, I don't...get it either. 

Yes they were in Miami for a wedding, along with many other celebs.

http://thedishh.com/kim-kanye-rock-david-grutmans-wedding

Whenever Beyonce, Kate Middleton, or her sisters get a lot of press she likes to do some stupid desperate stunt for attention.

Yes!!!! Beyonce released her Lemonade film, Kate Middleton had dinner with the Obamas and Kylie did a photo op with Blac Chyna, so naturally it's time for Kim to put her tits on display.

Sorry, Kim, but your saggy silicone fun bags will never top Prince George in his little bathrobe shaking the President's hand.

• Love 12

I can't believe that I am surprised at how low this family will go. Kim trolling the person on Twitter who called her out on lipo, then posting pics that were pure trash last night down to khloe threatening to steal a posters boyfriend because khloe was also called out on her fakery. they truly think that the world doesn't exist if they weren't around and tries to steal the spotlight from everyone (little Prince George, Beyoncé, and Prince dying).

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 1