Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

What the fuck is Jonathan wearing? Shorts over long pants, with some kind of weird spats, army boot sneaker?

He's trying so hard to make it work. Kimmy must have begged him to be seen wearing it in public.

Edited by iwasish

I didn't know where else to post this but seeing as how he's Kimmie's bestie, this might be as good a place as any for you all to read about what a colossal douche Jonathan is:

http://www.newyou.com/celebrity/jonathan-cheban-man-about-town/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  So many funny, funny things in this article!  

Even us "non-gorgeous" folk want to be like Kim!  Young, rich people need to have a school where they can learn about caviar!  Kanye is a genius!

Oh, man, I needed a good belly laugh this morning.  Well done, Jonathan!

• Love 6

So about that Jonathan article and his new school to teach rich kids to be douchbags.

He is aware of the fact that if somebody wants to, using his example, buy a diamond ring, blue nile will explain all about cut and clarity for free, right on their little website? No need to go to the New International School or whatever it is.  

Just pointing that out.  That guys is such an asshole.  

• Love 7

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So many funny, funny things in this article!

Even us "non-gorgeous" folk want to be like Kim! Young, rich people need to have a school where they can learn about caviar! Kanye is a genius!

Oh, man, I needed a good belly laugh this morning. Well done, Jonathan!

If you want to learn about caviar and champagne, you can just get a degree in Hotel/Restaurant management or Culinary arts. Did you all know that the bubbles in sparkling wine and champagne are called 'pearlage'? Well, now you do! FOR FREE. Take that, Jonathan! I just saved you all a ton of money.

Signed,

A Hotel/Restaurant Management major.

Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 10

For all the talk about how the Kardashian-West kids only dress in high fashion, I have the exact same shirt that Saint is wearing. Bought it at Old Navy. That is all.

Edited to add that, like North, I also have several pairs of Doc Martens. Either I should be concerned that I'm dressing like Kim's kids or they should be concerned that they're dressing their kids in the same style as a middle-aged Canadian lady.

Edited by Jodio
  • Love 12

Saint looks ... a little lifeless.

I just see a cute shot of a peacefully sleeping baby with a hint of a smile on his face (very un-Kanye-like, right?). Maybe Kim will soon post a picture of little Saint with his eyes open so he'll seem a little more lively instead of being a tiny little slacker :-).

• Love 3

Do you think Kim feels maternal love towards her accessories... erm... I mean, children? You know, like the rest of us feel towards our kids and pets? I'm an animal person and my pets are my babies. She doesn't seem too fond of her kids, IMO.

• Love 1

Do you think Kim feels maternal love towards her accessories... erm... I mean, children? You know, like the rest of us feel towards our kids and pets? I'm an animal person and my pets are my babies. She doesn't seem too fond of her kids, IMO.

Kim always looks annoyed and bored whenever she's with North. She could be one of those parents who just isn't into the baby/toddler stage, but her general attitude isn't very maternal. For all his faults, Kanye seems to be more loving and affectionate towards his daughter.

• Love 4

If Kim and Kanye actually have narcissistic personality disorder they don't feel the way most parents do about their children - really sad.
  • Love 3

I didn't know where else to post this but seeing as how he's Kimmie's bestie, this might be as good a place as any for you all to read about what a colossal douche Jonathan is:

http://www.newyou.com/celebrity/jonathan-cheban-man-about-town/

SO MUCH TO LAUGH ABOUT in this article!!

My favorite-

owns one restaurant, an entertainment and lifestyle internet company called TheDishh.com

What is the extra "h" for???? I really need to know.

• Love 2

It's because the last three letters spell "shh."  Which is, I guess, 'cause Jonathan knows all kinds of juicy secrets?

And I am properly ashamed that I read the entire article so carefully that I retained this useless piece of information.

• Love 1

I recently caught the rerun with the infamous "North star" quote and I actually thought it was sweet how Kim was playing with North's curly hair. It felt real and reminded me of how I use to run my hands through my daughters curly hair when she was little. Even the way she was speaking to her was cute. Then she had to go and kill the moment with that obnoxious "nooo there's only a North star, P doesn't have a star" moment. Well no Kourtneys face was epic lol

• Love 1

I'm sure I'm late to the game here, but I was just at the store and saw two different magazine covers with headlines that Kim filed and another one with the word divorce on it.  Maybe it's been talked about on the Yeezy thread?  I'll check there.  

Don't they have frozen embryos, by the way?  

• Love 1

She is doomed with those two superficial narcissists as parents.

Her only hope is if normal nuturing adults - friends, relatives, teachers - take an interest in her so that her spirit can thrive. Poor baby.
  • Love 1

I think he looks like Kanye. Maybe once he opens his eyes,a bit more like Kim,tho.

He looks much more like Kanye than Kim.

His skin color is darker than North's, more like Kanye, but there's something about his mouth that reminds me of Kim - it will be interesting to see him grow. Edited by nexxie

Her only hope is if normal nuturing adults - friends, relatives, teachers - take an interest in her so that her spirit can thrive. Poor baby.

Have you seen their friends, relatives etc? It's looking pretty dismal for North and Saint.

• Love 4

Have you seen their friends, relatives etc? It's looking pretty dismal for North and Saint.

True, but even in the K-J family there are some aunties that might help North feel loved and valued for herself - Kourtney, Kendall and Khloe seem to connect with the little ones pretty well.

I think Saint is a beautiful, beautiful baby.  I see babies all the live long day because of my job, and he's seriously one of the prettiest I've seen.  I hope he and his big sis will be rescued by somebody with some sense.  The "values" and priorities held by this big, narcissistic family are disgusting - and are on a continuous, rapid downhill slide.  So, so sad.  

• Love 3

True, but even in the K-J family there are some aunties that might help North feel loved and valued for herself - Kourtney, Kendall and Khloe seem to connect with the little ones pretty well.

I had hoped for Khloe but she's lost to me now. A crass, nasty, crude, sloppy drunk with an obsessive need to prove how selfless she is and only succeeds in showing that she is as selfish as they come. Wants all kinds of praise for being the loyal loving soul mate, ride or die! But when her good times are interrupted by others who also care for that person and ask for an update, she rails against the interruption of her fun and relaxation. If she decided to take on Lamar and all his baggage due to their unbreakable bond, then she needs to own her decision.

• Love 6

I had hoped for Khloe but she's lost to me now. A crass, nasty, crude, sloppy drunk with an obsessive need to prove how selfless she is and only succeeds in showing that she is as selfish as they come. Wants all kinds of praise for being the loyal loving soul mate, ride or die! But when her good times are interrupted by others who also care for that person and ask for an update, she rails against the interruption of her fun and relaxation. If she decided to take on Lamar and all his baggage due to their unbreakable bond, then she needs to own her decision.

I agree that Khloe has gone over to the dark side recently, but she has always been really sweet with Mace and P - hopefully she'll do the same with the newer ones.

imo Khloe needs serious help though, a good therapist or something - and it might help her to talk openly about her paternity. (If Robert was her dad but not her father, she has to be struggling with that secret. Just for one thing.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

I agree that Khloe has gone over to the dark side recently, but she has always been really sweet with Mace and P - hopefully she'll do the same with the newer ones.

imo Khloe needs serious help though, a good therapist or something - and it might help her to talk openly about her paternity. (If Robert was her dad but not her father, she has to be struggling with that secret. Just for one thing.)

I suspect Kim won't be as accommodating with access to her children as Kourtney. It's seems obvious that Kim has the idea that her children being the issue of Kanye West and herself are somehow superior to other kids (including cousins).

I suspect Kim won't be as accommodating with access to her children as Kourtney. It's seems obvious that Kim has the idea that her children being the issue of Kanye West and herself are somehow superior to other kids (including cousins).

• Love 3

Kim often posts cute pictures of North and Penelope together and makes a point of saying how close the girls are and how much North looks up to Penelope. No doubt the same will be true of Saint and Reign, as they too are close in age, while Mason will probably act as big brother to all of them. For all their rivalries, resentments and spats, the Kardashian/Jenner sisters have always had a strong family bond and I’m sure that will continue with the little cousins as they grow up together. I hope so anyway.

• Love 3

I wouldn't allow Khloe within 1000 feet of my kids.  She is a foul human being and I don't care how sweet she is to the kids when they are tiny. 

• Love 2

LOL @ relatives!

I know, but there are some good ones - Brandon and Leah Jenner come to mind - though it's true that if K&K do have npd they probably won't let others have much influence on their kids. Still, a kind insightful adult friend, relative or teacher can make a difference.

Kim posted on her website today that she supports everything Kayne does and says, including his crazy tweets, and that people just "don't get him." She also used he middle finger emoji to the "haters."  Is this just another Kardashian attempt at damage control, or is Kim actually as crazy as Kayne?

It's hard to know what's really happening. Half the tabloids are printing rumors that Kim's seen a divorce lawyer, and the other half say the marriage is fine and she'll never leave him. There are also contradictory rumors about Kris. Some say she wants Kayne out of the family because he's damaging the brand, and others say she likes him.

This is getting as confusing as the Lamar storyline. Dead or alive? Married or divorced? Remarried or breaking up?  All I can figure is that regardless of whether Kris and Kim love or hate what Kayne is doing, they love the publicity about him because it might drum up better ratings for their trashy realty show.

http://www.people.com/article/kim-kardashian-shades-kanye-west-haters

"Kim Kardashian Shades Kanye West Haters: 'People Don't Get' Him"

Kim Kardashian West is standing by her man.

The reality star dedicated Friday's entire "Currently" post – which gives fans an insight into her daily thoughts and feelings – on her website/app to defending the rapper against criticism of his new album and Twitter rants (including a renewed Taylor Swift beef).

Kardashian West, 35, wrote that she is loving "my husband," hating "that people don't get that Kanye will stand up against the whole world for his creativity and art," wearing "Yeezy Season 3 samples I took from the show," wanting "everyone to be as honest as Kanye," watching "Kanye shoot his new video" and reading "Kanye's tweets."

As for her current Kimoji mood? An avatar of her own hand with a well-manicured middle finger sticking up.

The mom to North, 2, and Saint, almost 3 months, also seemed to dispel gossip about the state of the celebrities' marriage.

In this week's issue of PEOPLE (on stands now), sources close to the couple say they're stronger than ever.

"Kim has faith in Kanye and a unique understanding of how he operates," a West insider says.

Okay Kim, we'll all be as honest as Kayne. He's a delusional, rude, crazy man who needs professional help. He is alienating everybody with his rants and his hubris. Kim, you ruined his "rap brand" by dragging him down into your reality show trash pit, and now he's destroying your brand in return. Go for it. Ruin each other.

• Love 8

Kim posted on her website today that she supports everything Kayne does and says, including his crazy tweets, and that people just "don't get him." She also used he middle finger emoji to the "haters."  Is this just another Kardashian attempt at damage control, or is Kim actually as crazy as Kayne?

It's hard to know what's really happening. Half the tabloids are printing rumors that Kim's seen a divorce lawyer, and the other half say the marriage is fine and she'll never leave him. There are also contradictory rumors about Kris. Some say she wants Kayne out of the family because he's damaging the brand, and others say she likes him.

This is getting as confusing as the Lamar storyline. Dead or alive? Married or divorced? Remarried or breaking up?  All I can figure is that regardless of whether Kris and Kim love or hate what Kayne is doing, they love the publicity about him because it might drum up better ratings for their trashy realty show.

http://www.people.com/article/kim-kardashian-shades-kanye-west-haters

"Kim Kardashian Shades Kanye West Haters: 'People Don't Get' Him"

Kim Kardashian West is standing by her man.

The reality star dedicated Friday's entire "Currently" post – which gives fans an insight into her daily thoughts and feelings – on her website/app to defending the rapper against criticism of his new album and Twitter rants (including a renewed Taylor Swift beef).

Kardashian West, 35, wrote that she is loving "my husband," hating "that people don't get that Kanye will stand up against the whole world for his creativity and art," wearing "Yeezy Season 3 samples I took from the show," wanting "everyone to be as honest as Kanye," watching "Kanye shoot his new video" and reading "Kanye's tweets."

As for her current Kimoji mood? An avatar of her own hand with a well-manicured middle finger sticking up.

The mom to North, 2, and Saint, almost 3 months, also seemed to dispel gossip about the state of the celebrities' marriage.

In this week's issue of PEOPLE (on stands now), sources close to the couple say they're stronger than ever.

"Kim has faith in Kanye and a unique understanding of how he operates," a West insider says.

Okay Kim, we'll all be as honest as Kayne. He's a delusional, rude, crazy man who needs professional help. He is alienating everybody with his rants and his hubris. Kim, you ruined his "rap brand" by dragging him down into your reality show trash pit, and now he's destroying your brand in return. Go for it. Ruin each other.

When she gets booed while on stage or at public appearances like her mother did, she'll change her tune.. and fast. No one is going to hire her to introduce anyone at an awards show or any kind of venue if they fear an outburst like that from the audience.

And she's wearing Yeezy samples? She cant fit her fat ass in sample sizes so she has to be talking about his sneakers.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

There are people who actually need to know Kim's daily thoughts ("are my boobs showing enough?" "you can never have enough plastic surgery" "the paparazzi are my friends") and feelings ("my sister getting more attention than me makes me feel bad" "people using big words to talk to me makes me feel bad" "when Kanye keeps trying to live in the same house as me, I feel bad")?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 5

There are people who actually need to know Kim's daily thoughts ("are my boobs showing enough?" "you can never have enough plastic surgery" "the paparazzi are my friends") and feelings ("my sister getting more attention than me makes me feel bad" "people using big words to talk to me makes me feel bad" "when Kanye keeps trying to live in the same house as me, I feel bad"?

I actually was shocked that she had more than one thought daily. Of course, these were all a variation on one thought so it may not mean anything.

• Love 2