Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Walk Out

• Start Topic

Were parts of Leah's part in this episode filmed at completely different times? In the beginning, she looks dirty and homeless. Her hair is just nasty. Then not too much later, she looks completely washed and put back together. Something about it just screamed that the two parts were filmed like weeks apart or something.

I question how easy it is to get your kid back when your mother has been raising him without you there most of the time for 6 years. While the court's standards are low, I still think Jenelle would have a hard time, if she ever files and is actually serious about it. At least she acknowledges the awkwardness of having two baby daddies by your 24th birthday.

I think Leah's scenes are spliced together. I like the theory that production is annoyed that they were forced to forgo the deercam incident and is punishing Leah by making her look as bad as possible, but it's probably just lazy editing.

I agree about Jenelle. Now, if Jace were in foster care, I could see Jenelle getting him back fairly easily based on her life now (assuming she actually ever went through with it), but as it is now, Jace has a biological family member who has been raising him for more than 5 years. While I agree a lot of family courts favor the biological parents, Jace has had a somewhat stable home for the last 5, almost 6 years. Plus, Jenelle has some fairly recent arrests and I don't believe she's worked a regular job for probably at least a few years. But that's all a moot point anyways because we all know she doesn't want him back and will (and did) quit pursuing custody as soon as she gets distracted by something else.

• Love 5

Right? Why are all these jellus haterz always picking on Jenelle?

No doubt! When the cameras were rolling, she spent 10 minutes playing legos with her kid! She's an awesome mom!

• Love 4

Jo's name is Jose? I thought it was Jonathan.

THIS COMPLETELY EXPLAINS WHY JAVI GOES BY HIS MIDDLE NAME.

Kail is just so controlling she wouldn't let her husband go by his own name, because it was her ex's name.

I thought Javi's name was Javier?

His middle name is Javier, first name is Jose.

In the beginning he was introduced as cousin of a friend of hers, right? Where is that friend now? And how much does Jose Javier hate her for this? Was that just an MTV cover-up for she met him on Facebook?

I know a lot of people who go by their middle name, many because they share their first name with a family member. I don't think Kail really had anything to do with it. But, I could be wrong. :-)

Logically, I know you're probably right but in my heart, I maintain that Kail decided she liked the name Javi better for whatever reason :) I know a guy who went by Bill for his whole life, but his wife liked Will better so from the time they started dating, that's what he went by.

• Love 5

In the beginning he was introduced as cousin of a friend of hers, right? Where is that friend now? And how much does Jose Javier hate her for this? Was that just an MTV cover-up for she met him on Facebook?

I thought I remember reading that she was working at some store in the mall, and he kept coming to that store, and the whole bowling first date set up thing was entirely fabricated. I honestly read so much of this nonsense that I could have made that whole story up haha. But I don't think Kail met Papi online.

• Love 2

I thought I remember reading that she was working at some store in the mall, and he kept coming to that store, and the whole bowling first date set up thing was entirely fabricated. I honestly read so much of this nonsense that I could have made that whole story up haha. But I don't think Kail met Papi online.

Interesting. The bowling date seemed forced and fake. My really great friend all of the sudden remembered she had a cousin perfect for me, so we moved in immediately and I started shaking his head

• Love 3

I vaguely remember this because I think we were trying to guess what store it was and a lot of posters, myself included, assumed it was Hot Topic.
  • Love 1

I totally think Jenelle is capable of abusing her kids. She can't control her temper, for one thing. I think she's not done it with Jace because she hasn't had him enough to get supremely frustrated.

And if she gets back on drugs, neglect is within the realm of possibilities.

Remember the day she was in the garage with the dogs? If the cameras hadn't been there, you KNOW she would have been smacking those dogs around. She'd smack Jace around too. No doubt about it. 

And Jace knows instinctively that Nathan would haul off and smack him without a second thought. He knows already (poor little guy) that whenever he is with Janelle (with or without Nathan), this first job is to do and say whatever is necessary to stay safe. That includes lying about what he really wants. 

• Love 6

Watching Leah, Germy and to some extent Corey dance around what has happened by substituting the word "issues" is infuriating. I don't know if it's an agreement with the producers to not come out and call it what it is, addiction, infidelity, etc. but it drives me crazy because in one scene Leah or Germy  will come really close to saying it, then in the next scene Leah will tell her bestie that her issues are not being a good housekeeper and insomnia. Own your shit Leah, everyone knows your issues are not that you don't do enough laundry. 

• Love 6

I know a lot of people who go by their middle name, many because they share their first name with a family member. I don't think Kail really had anything to do with it. But, I could be wrong. :-)

It's especially common with men who are named after their fathers. They'll often go by a nickname or use their their middle name. I'm not so sure either that Kail re-christened Javi after they started dating.

• Love 3

His middle name is Javier, first name is Jose.

In most Hispanic families, the middle name is what the person goes by regardless of the first name. So, as much as I like to jump on the Kail conspiracy theory because I detest her, Javi has likely been called "Javi" his entire life even though his first name is Jose. I have many male family members who go by their middle name instead of their first name.

• Love 4

That sounds vaguely familiar, because I don't have that store anywhere by me, but I feel like I've heard of it. Is it kind of like PacSun or Forever 21?

It's like a cross between American Eagle and Abercrombie. Their clothes are geared towards skinny people though, I'm honestly surprised they'd have anything in the store that would fit Kail.

• Love 1

Nah. It makes me feels better to think Kail shook him about the head until he gave her his new Kail given name.

Not unlike how Kunta Kinte became Toby. Conceding to the new name was certainly the only way to soothe She-Hulk.

LMAO

When Javi called her an asshole in the car, the look Kail gave him, I swear I thought she was going to smack him upside his head.

When Kail said she wasn't looking forward to the weekend, it just solidifies why she should just get a divorce.  Kail started that argument simply to avoid getting out of that hotel weekend. She looked so repulsed just being with Javi in the car for that drive to the hotel. Prostitutes look happier at giving blowjobs to the slob that just picked them up on the streets.

• Love 10

When Javi called her an asshole in the car, the look Kail gave him, I swear I thought she was going to smack him upside his head.

When Kail said she wasn't looking forward to the weekend, it just solidifies why she should just get a divorce. Kail started that argument simply to avoid getting out of that hotel weekend. She looked so repulsed just being with Javi in the car for that drive to the hotel. Prostitutes look happier at giving blowjobs to the slob that just picked them up on the streets.

Lmao, Kazu, you have a way with words!

• Love 6

When Kail said she wasn't looking forward to the weekend, it just solidifies why she should just get a divorce. Kail started that argument simply to avoid getting out of that hotel weekend.

Exactly. If Javi had ordered her the wrong soda at the drive thru she would have taken it as an opportunity to blow up, complain he never pays attention to her needs and demand to be taken home. She was looking for any excuse not to go to Philly and she knew damn well broaching the topic of Sterling going to Florida would cause a fight.

• Love 7

Exactly. If Javi had ordered her the wrong soda at the drive thru she would have taken it as an opportunity to blow up, complain he never pays attention to her needs and demand to be taken home. She was looking for any excuse not to go to Philly and she knew damn well broaching the topic of Sterling going to Florida would cause a fight.

Javi seemed stunned that Kail didn't want any fast food. I figured from his reaction, Kail is always up for some greasy, fat-inducing food.

Why is it they needed to go to a hotel to spend time together? Why not have the kids go over to Javi's parents' home? If Kail refuses to get hot and heavy (pun intended) at home, going to a hotel isn't going to work. These people spend money willy nilly.

• Love 4
It may not be ideal for me, but I'd want to do what was best for my child. Jo loves Isaac and has always wanted to be a part of his life. Since Jo wouldn't take her back, Kail has been hell bent on keeping Isaac away from him, as much as she can legally. she likes to pretend that Jo is just a sperm donor and wants everyone to believe that Javi is a better father to Isaac than Jo can ever be, ever was, etc.

I can't think of a logical reason for her to care this much about where Jo buys a house, especially when it only benefits Isaac and makes both of their lives easier.

She hurts Isaac to spite Jo. It's disgusting.

She subjects Isaac to six-hour weekly car trips (I'm sorry - I think it's outrageous to subject a kid to that) and is unhappy that his father might move *closer*? So that he can be a better, more involved parent? Fuck her. Seriously, fuck her.

• Love 18

Why is it they needed to go to a hotel to spend time together? Why not have the kids go over to Javi's parents' home? If Kail refuses to get hot and heavy (pun intended) at home, going to a hotel isn't going to work. These people spend money willy nilly.

I believe Kail has said her MIL lives with them, not sure if Javi's parents are still married & the FIL does as well. 

I'm surprised Kail wasn't insisting that Sterling meet them at the hotel if they HAD to go per Javi's insistence - that was probably another reason she was even more pissed. He was keeping her from her beloved that weekend. 

• Love 2

Javi seemed stunned that Kail didn't want any fast food. I figured from his reaction, Kail is always up for some greasy, fat-inducing food.

I just die at "hot and heavy!" I think the whole purpose of that night at the hotel was for some uninterrupted "papi time," if you will. Gross. While it's ridiculous the way they go through money like it's water (thanks, Jeremy Lynn!) I think Javi was trying to make it special and romantic. As annoying and pathetic as he is, I really think the root of it all is his love for the orca he married. Even if he was after d-list notoriety, would he really have gone this far for it? Kailyn is a difficult person under the best of circumstances. I think he was trying to give her what she wanted, time away from the kids and a mini vacation. The only drawback (in her eyes) was that he was there.

• Love 6

I believe Kail has said her MIL lives with them, not sure if Javi's parents are still married & the FIL does as well. 

When did Kail say this? I know Javi's mom sometimes stays at their house to watch the baby, but I don't recall her saying she lives with them. As for Javi's parent's, they are married. I once read an article that was linked here long ago and it mentioned his parents and family life. I can't find the story now.  Unless they recently divorced, but I haven't read anything about that.  Kail also said Javi proposed to her in front of his parents:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/07/20/kailyn-lowry-felt-put-on-the-spot-when

When Javi proposed to me, his parents were in lawn chairs, like, watching,” Kailyn has revealed, adding, “I didn't kiss him. And they were like, 'Why aren't you kissing him?' I was like, not embarrassed, but put on the spot, I feel like.”

That proposal that happened on the show was staged.  Even back then, Kail showed no affection towards her man.

I think Javi was trying to make it special and romantic.

Like that horrible photo that is above their bed where Kail is wearing lingerie? Ohhhhhh so gross!!

I think the whole purpose of that night at the hotel was for some uninterrupted "papi time," if you will. Gross.

BLEACH!!!  lol

Edited by GreatKazu

I believe Kail has said her MIL lives with them, not sure if Javi's parents are still married & the FIL does as well

Sweet baby Jesus, can you imagine how Javi's mother must feel about her? It's hard to hide head shaking fights from someone who lives in the same home. Kailyn doesn't exactly tone it down when she's angry. I'm sure Mrs. Marroquin hears a lot more than Kail would like.

Like that horrible photo that is above their bed where Kail is wearing lingerie? Ohhhhhh so gross!!

BLEACH!!! lol

The moment I decided I was fully #teamvee was during Kailyn's "look at my superior house" tour when she showed Jo and Vee the bedroom and they saw the picture, and Vee said, "that's vulgar."

• Love 6
I was shocked that Jenelle took Kasier with her when she left.  I wonder what she did with him when she went out.

Hopefully she cracked the car window open for him a bit while she went out barhopping!

For me, the whole thing about Jenelle boils down to two things: 1) She's extremely mentally ill (which is not being treated effectively through meds and therapy) and has an incurable personality disorder (such as borderline or sociopathy), and 2) She has zero maternal instinct. No pure love for her child. No core desire to protect that child at all costs. The instinct, and any will to develop one, is simply not there.

• Love 6

Hopefully she cracked the car window open for him a bit while she went out barhopping!

For me, the whole thing about Jenelle boils down to two things: 1) She's extremely mentally ill (which is not being treated effectively through meds and therapy) and has an incurable personality disorder (such as borderline or sociopathy), and 2) She has zero maternal instinct. No pure love for her child. No core desire to protect that child at all costs. The instinct, and any will to develop one, is simply not there.

I think you have Jenelle down to a T I just wish she could realize these things about herself before she brings more kids into her mess of a life. Some women aren't meant to be moms no biggie it's not a requirement in life and I admire the women that knowing they wouldn't be good moms say motherhood isn't for me. She has I believe so many deep mental issues that she will most likely never get serious help for so stop bringing innocent defenseless children into your mess of a life

• Love 1

There was a video linked here somewhere with Kail, Janelle, and Chelsea sitting on an outdoor patio. Kail was asked when the relationship with Javi improved, and she said it was Valentine's Day after his sister and mother, who also lives with them, told him he was part of the problem. It wasn't the clips of them sitting indoors with MTV filming, it was for a tabloid or something. I remember watching it, but couldn't tell you how long ago to help find it.

• Love 2

The moment I decided I was fully #teamvee was during Kailyn's "look at my superior house" tour when she showed Jo and Vee the bedroom and they saw the picture, and Vee said, "that's vulgar."

Jo called it "vulgar" not Vee. I agreed with him. Not that those kind of photos are vulgar but, just the fact that the two of them look so damn goofy. If I took a quick look at this photo, I would think it was two guys, one of whom has a beer gut and likes lady lingerie.

Kail and Javi:

TbzRJv4.png

On Valentine's Day, Javi again set up a hotel weekend and got the presidential suite so they could be romantic. Gag!:

http://www.wpxi.com/feed/entertainment/kailyn-lowry-and-javi-marroquin-did-what-on/f3Ry8/

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

Jo called it "vulgar" not Vee. I agreed with him. Not that those kind of photos are vulgar but, just the fact that the two of them look so damn goofy. If I took a quick look at this photo, I would think it was two guys, one of whom has a beer gut and likes lady lingerie.

Kail and Javi:

TbzRJv4.png

On Valentine's Day, Javi again set up a hotel weekend and got the presidential suite so they could be romantic! Gag me, please!

http://www.wpxi.com/feed/entertainment/kailyn-lowry-and-javi-marroquin-did-what-on/f3Ry8/

Omg, I'm crying!!!!

The best part of this episode was Kail meeting up with Jo to tell him that she didn't want him moving closer to her and him laughing and basically telling her he doesn't give a shit what she wants. I was hilarious to watch what happens when she can't bully someone. I think that the MTV  money has given Kail lots of power in her relationships. It must be jolting for her to come up against someone who really doesn't care what she wants. 

• Love 10
She wrote about it in her book.  I thought the store was dillards.

Edited to add: According to this link it's The Buckle.  http://www.wetpaint....uin-met-708915/

I was right! 

How sad is that I have a terribly failing memory and always forget at least one thing at the store each week, but I remember where the freaking Dependapotamus worked when she met her 2nd baby daddy?

• Love 4

There was a video linked here somewhere with Kail, Janelle, and Chelsea sitting on an outdoor patio. Kail was asked when the relationship with Javi improved, and she said it was Valentine's Day after his sister and mother, who also lives with them, told him he was part of the problem. It wasn't the clips of them sitting indoors with MTV filming, it was for a tabloid or something. I remember watching it, but couldn't tell you how long ago to help find it.

Of course things improved when Javi accepted that it was all his fault...

Kail and Javi:

TbzRJv4.png

On Valentine's Day, Javi again set up a hotel weekend and got the presidential suite so they could be romantic. Gag!:

Thank you for the correction, my mistake! Still love Vee, but this just makes me love Jo even more. It definitely sounds like something he would say.

Dear Lord, that's a frightening picture.

I tend to think that Jo would try to not get a house right in Kail's backyard, out of semi-respect for her but mostly to save his and Vee's sanity, but I think he does get a real kick out of her panicking at the possibility.

I agree. I can see them getting a house within a few blocks, but not next door or anything. Even though I'm sure Jo would act like he was. "So it looks like your next door neighbors are selling...do you know how many bathrooms are in their house?"

• Love 2

Of course things improved when Javi accepted that it was all his fault...

Isn't that the truth? Granted, Javi is a needy clinger at times, but Kail's behavior towards him and their relationship isn't very comforting. If Javi had some common sense and pride he'd be running away from her, not throwing himself at her.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 1
Dear Lord, that's a frightening picture.

It's truly frightening. Once again, Kail trying to do something that is modern, current, what-have-you - and totally trashing it up. I've seen couples take those maternity pictures and they look so much better than that. Never mind the deliciously tacky outfits (black lace on a pregnant woman???), but that pose.....it's so "We're 17 and taking high school Glamour Shots". Which is not what someone wants to see with a pregnant woman! Usually in these pictures dad is caressing/supporting the belly in some way - not giving the impression he's about to ask her to couple skate. 

Once again...they got it all wrong. 

• Love 14

Ah, I've missed the Redneck Lance Bass references. TWOP nicknames were the best.

*shake shake shake* "What's your name? What's your NAME?!!!" *shake*

"...Jose."

*shake shake shake*

"What's your name?!!!!"

"Javi."

"Good boy."

Bahahaha Javi is Kail's Reek.

• Love 6

It's truly frightening. Once again, Kail trying to do something that is modern, current, what-have-you - and totally trashing it up. I've seen couples take those maternity pictures and they look so much better than that. Never mind the deliciously tacky outfits (black lace on a pregnant woman???), but that pose.....it's so "We're 17 and taking high school Glamour Shots". Which is not what someone wants to see with a pregnant woman! Usually in these pictures dad is caressing/supporting the belly in some way - not giving the impression he's about to ask her to couple skate.

Once again...they got it all wrong.

It does look like a pre-prom photo. All it's missing is 12 other couples in essentially the same outfits, but in different (coordinating) colors, with varying amounts of rhinestones...and maybe one or two single friends.

Ah, I've missed the Redneck Lance Bass references. TWOP nicknames were the best.

Bahahaha Javi is Kail's Reek.

Hahah oh my gosh he is. She probably threatens to castrate him regularly. I guess he's safe until she decides she definitely doesn't want another baby with him.