Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Walk Out

• Start Topic

I'm not sure. But I did see a Jonathan, too. Let me go check. 

There is a Jonathan.  Same street as Jose. hahaha  I've been trying to google what his legal name is.  Thanks for that info!!

It's Jonathan. I remember from the first season when they lived with his parents, his mom always called him Jonathan. I always thought who gets Jo from Jonathan? But what is this about Javi? His real first name is Jonathan also, and Kail makes him go by Javi? I have never heard this, tho nothing surprises me with the grumpasauras Karl 

I think part of the reason Chelsea was so upset is because Taylor backtracking means Chelsea is the evil bad guy yet again. Adam will definitely use this to his advantage to manipulate Aubree and it sucks. "Hey Aubs, too bad you couldn't come to Chuck E Cheez with me and Paislee last weekend, but your mother won't allow it, she's not cool like Taylor." Aubree is too young to understand what a douche he is, so Chelsea will get all the blame.

• Love 10

Why was Jeremy smirking so much?

Also Kail is a miserable, passive aggressive bitch. She picks at Javi and when he reacts, she acts like he's the one behaving like an asshole. The look on her face when Javi told her to not talk to him was amazing. Really bitch you're gonna act shocked that he's mad? Like you haven't been acting like mega douche this whole time?

Nathan is trash. So is Jenelle but he obviously hates her and has issues.

I'm pretty sure because they filmed so far after that fact, that he was done, gone, outta there. I think they either made him due to contract or he agreed because of money to come back in periodically and have these staged conversations of what MTV wants to portray of there divorce that's already been done. And somehow the cheating thing cannot be spoken of? I don't get it. But I think he was smirking because he's reciting these stupid lines, to a woman he cannot stand, and has been done with for months. He's either thinking 'my god this is stupid' or 'i wonder if i could ask for more money for this nonsense'

• Love 10

I'm pretty sure because they filmed so far after that fact, that he was done, gone, outta there. I think they either made him due to contract or he agreed because of money to come back in periodically and have these staged conversations of what MTV wants to portray of there divorce that's already been done. And somehow the cheating thing cannot be spoken of? I don't get it. But I think he was smirking because he's reciting these stupid lines, to a woman he cannot stand, and has been done with for months. He's either thinking 'my god this is stupid' or 'i wonder if i could ask for more money for this nonsense'

I agree with this. They probably stage these convos and Germy and Adumb are too self conscious to get through re-hashes of the conversations (WITHOUT MENTIONING DEERCAM) without smirking at the ridiculousness of it all.  And who cares? They're not actors and they are getting some money maybe?

Also, I think Leah's "insecurity" is code for her need for approval, male approval, in the form of banging Robbie.

I love you all so much...when Germy came on I was able to inform Mr. Guilfoyle that they were getting a divorce because a neighbor's deercam caught Leah and Robbie at it again. 

I think Taylor backsliding is actually further evidence that Adumb is a manipulative, emotionally abusive asshole. He still has her in his thrall. Perhaps Randilicious thought Taylor would be stronger than Chelsea or maybe Taylor would learn from Chelsea's mistakes. Unfortunately, we're all human and Taylor fell for it again. It sucks.

Speaking of Mr. Guilfoyle, he thought that if Javi had a father figure in his life, he wouldn't be having that conversation with his sister (where the sister basically told him to roll over). I get why she did it. And why he did it. But Kailyn has to get it too. She needs to not see him as disposable male figure who can be replaced. 

• Love 7

I'm thinking the problem isn't with Jo moving into Kail's backyard. I'm starting to think the problem is VEE moving into her backyard.

Can you imagine Kail's miserable ass running into smiling Vee at Krogers. Full head of hair,glowing in pregnancy, buying groceries for the man who wouldn't leave her for you? Ugh. The thought of it certainly makes her want to go Kail Smash.

Jo has taught me the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference and Jo could give a damn about Kails sad ass life, but the first question she had was "is VEE coming with you?". She's going to drive past their happy house, with their happy lives all the while she has some little mini Papi hanging on her ankle.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 12

I didn't really get the painting place either. It seemed like a 4-5 year old like Aubree but not really for Paislee. Maybe it's just because we know what's happened in real time, but I felt like Taylor seemed much more hesitant to try to give Adam as few rights as possible.

Also it seemed more like a "girls night out" kind of place. I mean if the focus is wine and painting, 5 year olds don't belong there either. I did like the effort to get Aubree and Paislee together, just thought maybe it wasn't the right place.

Well, there IS more to the story (ie, Leah cheating, lying about cheating, then getting caught cheating, then likely abusing prescription pills to the point where she's neglecting her kids), but I don't think your interpretation is wrong.

Jeremy ISN'T up to being a source of support for Leah. That's not necessarily a character flaw- dealing with someone with depression, anxiety, AND addiction issues would be a fucking nightmare and a lot of people without any kind of training would not be up to the task. In my early 20s I dated a guy with depression and anxiety (no addiction though) and I had to get out of that relationship- I wasn't equipped to handle it, I certainly wasn't helping him any, and my own mental health was being affected. The difference was, I didn't marry him after 2 dates and then suggest we have a baby. Jeremy wanted a hot girlfriend, thought Leah fit the bill, and married her and knocked her up without really getting to know her first. He can say she's changed- but she really hasn't. Her situation has changed, her coping skills have deteriorated, but Leah now is exactly who Leah was the day he met her.

I disagree though that Leah is going through a "rough patch". She is not mentally well. For the last few years, a new marriage, a new baby, a new house, etc has provided enough of a distraction for her that it wasn't obvious (which may be one of the reasons she did it), but now that the cracks are forming, she's falling apart. It sucks that Jeremy helped create this mess and now that Leah's imploding, he's stepping away, but he is honestly not in a position to help her.

This is spot on

• Love 1

I'm okay with Chelsea having the same lawyer as Taylor because he seemed like he has his clients' best interests at heart and is willing to fight for them, but was also wise and funny enough to predict that one of them could wake up feeling kind of crazy one morning and start to cave in to Adumb's demands. When defending Chelsea he can also cite the stuff Taylor said when the two of them met with him because having a third-party there negated lawyer-client confidentiality rules according to my Law and Order degree. Chelsea probably didn't give her a hard time because she recognized the symptoms since she displayed them herself not all that long ago.

But if Taylor and Adumb are back together, then Taylor is likely telling him stuff about the cases, ie. strategy, stuff Chelsea said, etc., which of course Adumb can and will use against her. I know you know this because of your Law & Order degree, but the first thing a lawyer tells a client is to not talk about the case to anyone. That's now out the window, and it's entirely the lawyer's fault. He should have advised against dual representation due to the possibility of a conflict of interest between the two clients. But of course that's one less client for him, and one less paycheck.

• Love 6

yeah i don't get why kail stays married, shes clearly checked out a long time ago. Her facial expressions show that she is not into Javi whatsoever. That, and the fact that she is married with 2 kids yet chooses to go on vacations with her friends over her husband. That being said, the thing that really bothers me about all of these girls is that the situations they are in are going to keep being the situation they are in because once they divorce these guys, they will be onto the next within hours. I mean how sad is it that Leah has been married and divorced twice with 3 kids and 2 others that she just took in with her disgusting looking new boyfriend and shes only 22. She will never change, she is addicted to being in a relationship. I never liked jeremy from the beginning. He's always had this asshole way about him, and was douchey. I think part of leah's depression is that look what her life turned out like and look how happy corey is. I think she will always love corey especially because shes the one that screwed up their marriage. As I said in another post, i used to think leah was a really good mother especially given her age, when she was doing everything in her power to get ali what she needed for her muscular dystrophy. But over the years she went downhill and seems like a diff person. I understand why shes depressed raising the 3 kids with no father figure there to really help out, but the thing is thats why you should go on more than 2 dates before deciding to marry someone. Maybe if she learned what jeremy's job entailed and how often he would be away, she would have thought twice. Maybe by her 6th failed marriage she'll figure it out.

Jenelle- there's nothing new with that story except... what the hell would possess nathan nips to even propose to jenelle in the first place? like did he honestly think they would sail off into the sunset and be happy together for longer than a week? I really do not think jenelle has any hope for changing. she has not grown up since season 1 and she gets off on the fighting so much that she wouldnt have the slightest clue of what to do if she had a normal guy in front of her. she would never want that

• Love 3

Can you imagine Kail's miserable ass running into smiling Vee at Krogers. Full head of hair,glowing in pregnancy, buying groceries for the man who wouldn't leave her for you? Ugh. The thought of it certainly makes her want to go Kail Smash.

Not to mention Vee is an adorable pregnant girl. I wonder if Kail is also worries that Isaac will want to spend more time at Jo's now that he's within close range. I'm assuming Jo and Vee are like Cory and Miranda where they don't spend 24 hours a day screaming and fighting and bitching about their significant other to their friends.

I also loved how Kail had to get that barb in about Vee taking the baby back to New Jersey to be with her family. What a nice way to put bad juju out there for Jo's future.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10

I really, really, really hope that Jo has already petitioned the court for 50/50 custody of Isaac. Kail went to court every time she farted for a few years to modify the agreement to make her life easier. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear a judge tell her that Jo is just as entitled to spend time with his son as she is. She'd have a hard time not going hulk in the courtroom.

• Love 6

I think Jeremy was smiley in his camper is probably because he knew most of the stuff that MTV was making him say was bull.  I'm sure he wanted to say much more but MTV isn't going to allow that. 

It looks like next week is the first rehab attempt for Leah.  She doesn't stay long.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2072334/is-kayla-roush-caring-for-leah-messers-children-plus-did-she-share-a-photo-of-her-trip-to-rehab/

Remember that anniversary text Leah claimed Jeremy sent.  HA http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/02/leah-messer-posts-jeremy-calvert-text-gushes-over-husband/

Edited by Mkay

But if Taylor and Adumb are back together, then Taylor is likely telling him stuff about the cases, ie. strategy, stuff Chelsea said, etc., which of course Adumb can and will use against her. I know you know this because of your Law & Order degree, but the first thing a lawyer tells a client is to not talk about the case to anyone. That's now out the window, and it's entirely the lawyer's fault. He should have advised against dual representation due to the possibility of a conflict of interest between the two clients. But of course that's one less client for him, and one less paycheck.

That's like saying don't go to the same doctor because they will blab your secrets.

Lawyers still have confidentiality to their clients. I think the idea was to save a few bucks by saving some legal hours since the same lawyer means the same background details, but it's not like the lawyer is spilling Chelsea's state secrets to Taylor who is telling Adam.

Besides, Chelsea's strategy is fairly obvious, don't let Adam get custody or unsupervised visitation. An open secret at this point.

• Love 1

I really, really, really hope that Jo has already petitioned the court for 50/50 custody of Isaac. Kail went to court every time she farted for a few years to modify the agreement to make her life easier. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear a judge tell her that Jo is just as entitled to spend time with his son as she is. She'd have a hard time not going hulk in the courtroom.

I hope you're right and Joe does get more time with Isaac. I hate that Kali views Isaac as her possession. There is no way that she will give Joe one extra minute with his son without a court order. Even then she'll probably fight him tooth and nail for less visitation.

I was a teen mom and I would have loved it if my child's father was more involved in her life. I practically raised my daughter alone all while working nights as a waitress and going to college during the day. She has no idea how lucky she is. Both of her children have great fathers, she has money, expensive cars, a nice house and goes on more vacations than anyone I know and she's still a miserable sea cow. I don't think anything could ever make her truly happy.

• Love 12

That's like saying don't go to the same doctor because they will blab your secrets.

Lawyers still have confidentiality to their clients. I think the idea was to save a few bucks by saving some legal hours since the same lawyer means the same background details, but it's not like the lawyer is spilling Chelsea's state secrets to Taylor who is telling Adam.

Besides, Chelsea's strategy is fairly obvious, don't let Adam get custody or unsupervised visitation. An open secret at this point.

It's not the lawyer that I'm accusing of breaking confidentiality - it's Taylor. She's now back under Adam's thumb, and who knows what she told him about the case(s). Even if she didn't say anything specific about Chelsea (which I doubt), she still undermined Chelsea's case by disclosing stuff about her own case, or even just by settling out of court. If she did any of this, then that's on her, but it's a lawyer's responsibility to think of this and do what's best for his client.

• Love 4

Ok so I usually just read the comments here and usually I agree so hence I do not need to say anything. This time though I have to because of Jenelle who I think is getting a raw deal all around. ( and no I am not one of her minions) I have been really surprised by her progress which I think is amazing. First of all for a person to quit heroin is so hard that most people cant do it - so that she has is impressive. Next she also moved probably to get away from all her old ways and friends and it seemed to have worked for her until she was just seen with Keifer recently which I hope for her sake was a one time event. She also managed to have a baby - start and finish school all while trying to remain straight. And lastly not to mention that she did this while with Nathan and he is not supportive to her cause in any way. I think it is easy to forget the girl that she was with a major drug addiction and was on meds for being bi polar so for her to act a bit moody is to be expected since most of her problems have been public knowledge. Which leads me to the constant scrutiny she is under which has to be hard for her too. She seems to interact with Kaiser and with Jace very well and when they are with her she seems to be paying a lot of attention to them and is happy. She does not yell "kids go now" like Leah was in this episode and or sit and ignore her responsibilities either. Lastly I think that one has to remember that Barb and Nathans mother raised him and Jenelle - that does not look good for them in way of track record. What are they doing if anything differently with Jenelle and Nathans children differently? I have never even heard Barb say that she wants to make sure the same mistakes are not made with Jace that she made with Jenelle . Where is Jenelles father in all this and how many marriages did Barb have herself before ending up with the real winner Mike? I know that I have read that Jenelle has a sister that is not mentioned on the show that also has a lot of problems. Barbara is always yelling and very much a downer always complaining and never positive I think that is why Jenelle is so flat herself. Children want to be with their natural parents and for Jace to have to live with his Grandmother while his mother is wanting him - has a home for him to live in and is drug free is going to have a worse effect on him than the supposed safety of his Grandmothers. We are seeing this play out now with his behavior. I just hope that the pressure of all that is going on in Jenelles young life now that she does not take any steps back only forward- its easy to forget that these girls are not on the "mother of the year show" or "this is how to do it perfectly show" but that they are on this show because they got pregnant at 16 and had the babies when they were already broken babies themselves and for that should not be judged so harshly. 

• Love 1
I'm writing an alternate version of this show where Dr. Tsao, Jeff Simms, and Janet Rivera call everyone out on their flaws and teach them how to act like adults.

I want to see this. I would add other Chelsey - she's been there for Chelsea, and is pretty reasonable & steady. Along with Randylicious, of course.  

• Love 6

yeah i don't get why kail stays married, shes clearly checked out a long time ago. Her facial expressions show that she is not into Javi whatsoever. That, and the fact that she is married with 2 kids yet chooses to go on vacations with her friends over her husband.

Kail and Jenelle love to call them vacations but they don't really have jobs from which to take vacations, so I think they should just call it travel. Many of the family-centered reality shows sooner or later seem to end up covering vacation trips as if admitting the main focus of the show isn't interesting enough anymore. The Duggars did, the Roloffs did it.

• Love 3

1 minute into this episode and I'm already dumbfounded....WHY are Nathan and Janelle even up at 4am??? I see that Nathan is drinking, but still....even in my drinking days, I didn't stay up until 4am. Now....using DRUGS, being up at four makes sense. Just makes me wonder...

And they are both texting/calling people on their phones. WHO??? Who else is up at 4 that you need to communicate with????

Eh, some of us are naturally night owls. In Jenelle's case, however, it is most likely due to drugs and general insanity.

• Love 4

Whaaaat??? Nathan a good dad?

Nathan AND Jenelle are both sociopaths, bitches, and assholes.

As for Leah in need of help? Please! That girl ALWAYS has help from relatives on a weekly basis. That does not even count the days the kids are with Cory and Miranda for almost four days out of the week.

Javi's Mercedes could no longer endure the weight of Kail's fat ass, which is why the tire on the passenger side finally gave out.

I have no f-Ing idea what I was thinking when I typed that. I couldn't have been thinking at all. What I think I meant was Nathan is a better Dad than Jenelle is a Mom. That's not saying much though- Adam is probably a better Dad than Jenelle is a Mom. Hey if she & Nathan don't work out, there's a loser for her!! The distance won't be a problem- she'll leave her kids & move in with him. She won't mind driving him around either!

• Love 5

Ok so I usually just read the comments here and usually I agree so hence I do not need to say anything. This time though I have to because of Jenelle who I think is getting a raw deal all around. ( and no I am not one of her minions) I have been really surprised by her progress which I think is amazing. First of all for a person to quit heroin is so hard that most people cant do it - so that she has is impressive. Next she also moved probably to get away from all her old ways and friends and it seemed to have worked for her until she was just seen with Keifer recently which I hope for her sake was a one time event. She also managed to have a baby - start and finish school all while trying to remain straight. And lastly not to mention that she did this while with Nathan and he is not supportive to her cause in any way. I think it is easy to forget the girl that she was with a major drug addiction and was on meds for being bi polar so for her to act a bit moody is to be expected since most of her problems have been public knowledge. Which leads me to the constant scrutiny she is under which has to be hard for her too. She seems to interact with Kaiser and with Jace very well and when they are with her she seems to be paying a lot of attention to them and is happy. She does not yell "kids go now" like Leah was in this episode and or sit and ignore her responsibilities either. Lastly I think that one has to remember that Barb and Nathans mother raised him and Jenelle - that does not look good for them in way of track record. What are they doing if anything differently with Jenelle and Nathans children differently? I have never even heard Barb say that she wants to make sure the same mistakes are not made with Jace that she made with Jenelle . Where is Jenelles father in all this and how many marriages did Barb have herself before ending up with the real winner Mike? I know that I have read that Jenelle has a sister that is not mentioned on the show that also has a lot of problems. Barbara is always yelling and very much a downer always complaining and never positive I think that is why Jenelle is so flat herself. Children want to be with their natural parents and for Jace to have to live with his Grandmother while his mother is wanting him - has a home for him to live in and is drug free is going to have a worse effect on him than the supposed safety of his Grandmothers. We are seeing this play out now with his behavior. I just hope that the pressure of all that is going on in Jenelles young life now that she does not take any steps back only forward- its easy to forget that these girls are not on the "mother of the year show" or "this is how to do it perfectly show" but that they are on this show because they got pregnant at 16 and had the babies when they were already broken babies themselves and for that should not be judged so harshly.

I absolutely think they can be judged harshly. This is a 23 year old woman who chose to have a second baby with a guy she barely knew and with whom she was constantly engaged in screaming fights. She has no realistic plan for creating a stable home for the baby. Her "career plan" is preposterous considering her history. She continues to make horrible choices and is an absolute piece of shit "mother" to Jace and an absolute moron in general. I feel like there is a middle ground between "this is how to do it perfectly" and "this is how to be a total idiot and a lunatic."

• Love 20

If nothing else, he'd definitely have a good case for right of first refusal. That alone would cause Kail's head to explode.

• Love 7

If nothing else, he'd definitely have a good case for right of first refusal. That alone would cause Kail's head to explode.

It sure would. If Jo lives close enough, there is no real reason to not have 50/50 custody and I know he'd love to spend more time with his son. Having it piss the she beast off is just icing on the cake. Isaac is not her possession like she thinks he is and it makes me smile to know that Jo is closer to  him and seeing him more often. 

• Love 11

True. Plus a combo with Javi's family might be more reluctant to babysit all the time. I know if Isaac were my nephew, I would love to help out occasionally, but if his Mom is constantly going out of town, AND I could see Isaac's Dad was home just down the street, my free babysitting days would be numbered.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 9

I don't think Jenelle is judged harshly enough. I respectfully disagree with this entire post, but I'll just point out that Jenelle has a frequent arrest record, her wailing about wanting Jace is just lip service as she doesn't actually follow through with any plan to get him back, and Jace does not want to live with Jenelle and has told her that when not intimidated by Nathan's death stare.

• Love 20

I don't think Jenelle is judged harshly enough. I respectfully disagree with this entire post, but I'll just point out that Jenelle has a frequent arrest record, her wailing about wanting Jace is just lip service as she doesn't actually follow through with any plan to get him back, and Jace does not want to live with Jenelle and has told her that when not intimidated by Nathan's death stare.

I think it's a testament to the editors who piece together the footage. I even felt bad for Leah for a hot second.

• Love 1

Ok so I usually just read the comments here and usually I agree so hence I do not need to say anything. This time though I have to because of Jenelle who I think is getting a raw deal all around. ( and no I am not one of her minions) I have been really surprised by her progress which I think is amazing.

Children want to be with their natural parents and for Jace to have to live with his Grandmother while his mother is wanting him - has a home for him to live in and is drug free is going to have a worse effect on him than the supposed safety of his Grandmothers. We are seeing this play out now with his behavior. I just hope that the pressure of all that is going on in Jenelles young life now that she does not take any steps back only forward- its easy to forget that these girls are not on the "mother of the year show" or "this is how to do it perfectly show" but that they are on this show because they got pregnant at 16 and had the babies when they were already broken babies themselves and for that should not be judged so harshly.

Look, I'm all about 2nd chances and all that. Honestly, how do you know she's not on heroin anymore? I know she does smoke weed. She may not be doing it as often as she used to. I have 2 MAJOR issues with Jenelle. She WILL choose a guy over her kids every single time. Look at last season- she got pregnant by Courtland. She went & got an abortion, saying that it wouldn't be fair to Jace to have another kid. But then she met Nathan & a little while later she got pregnant. She didn't care about whether or not it was fair to Jace then. Because she had a man. Last night she talked about what would happen if she & Nathan broke up. She wasn't worried about Jace or Kaiser and how she'd take care of them. She was worried they'd be in the way of her finding another man.

My other issue is how spiteful & inconsiderate she is. So Barb probably wasn't the greatest mother. But I don't know of many mothers who would let Jenelle move in & out- while raising her Grandchild. She never turned her back on her & I think there's something to be said about that. Especially since Jenelle screams at her & tells her to shut the f**k up. I'd done much less than Jenelle ever did & would've never talked to my Mom that way and my Mom kicked me out several times as a teenager until I moved out. And she wasn't raising my kid! Also- Barb is the only Mom Jace has ever known. And Jenelle wants to take him & keep him from her out of spite. It's like when a wife/hubby uses the kids to hurt the other. It's not good. Also, the environment at Barb's place may be a little wacky but at least it's stable. Jenelle's house is unpredictable. I don't think it would be a good environment for Jace based on the way Jenelle & Nathan fight.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. There are some things she's gotten better on. She's got a LONG way to go & I don't think she should get Jace till she can get there.

• Love 18

As for Germy Lance Bass, during that painfully awkward, producer staged conversation in the trailer, he told his friend that he was attracted to Leah because she had goals and motivation back then. What were those goals? I'm not saying she didn't have any, I just never saw her speak about them.

Thanks a lot- now I won't be able to look at him without thinking of Lance Bass. He definitely looks like him- but he's the hillbilly version. I guess he is gonna file for divorce for real this time though. It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie, Leah bye bye bye.

• Love 8

Thanks a lot- now I won't be able to look at him without thinking of Lance Bass. He definitely looks like him- but he's the hillbilly version. I guess he is gonna file for divorce for real this time though. It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie, Leah bye bye bye.

Oh I can't take credit for that. Germy was christened Lance Bass over on the TWOP boards back when he and Leah first started a courtin'. Maybe Lance and Germy will meet one day on Maury Povich's stage for the shocking paternity test results for Baby Adderall.
  • Love 3

The most disturbing bit of this episode for me was the the fake out where Nathan texted that he was returning to the hotel and would call Jenelle, and then walked through the door 30 seconds later laughing about how he'd been back for hours/a day(?). That is some really bizarre, diabolical, manipulative mind-fucking right there. And the fact that he thought it was cool to gaslight her with her friend there to witness it says to me that he really is dangerous. Nathan is that "partner" who walks in, murders his ex or gf/wife/whatever, and drives 1/2 a mile away to the nearest gym, works out, shoots the shit, all smiles -- and then goes home to take care of the body. And he's definitely fucking someone else, Jenelle.

I'm not a stranger to mental illness or mania by any means, but even I was freaked out by Nips behavior. I'm guessing he was at least high, if nothing else. I do not envy the crew members who have to film Nips and Jenelle. I'd demand a bullet proof vest and the right to carry my own firearm if I had to be in a house with them. BOTH of them are psychos, imo, and both are trash. Yes Nips, that means your gold-digging, nasty, Jenelle impregnating ass is highly suspect as well. I also find it sickly amusing that super daddy Nathan was more worried about his ring going out the door with Jenelle rather then his baby. I'm so happy that Jace has Barb to go home to, if only the Roll was so lucky.

Feel bad for Chelsea with Taylor jumping ship. I know Taylor claims to have a long term boyfriend and no interest in Adam, but I wouldn't be shocked if she was caught riding the Adam train in the near future. Someone needs to do serious academic/scientific study into what makes Adam so damn attractive opposite sex, because low self-esteem is hardly an excuse at this point.

I almost have to admire MTV for editing right around the whole Robbie issue during the Leah and Germy's talks. I'm no fan of Germy and I think he was an incredibly immature guy who got hypnotized by a decent piece of ass with a hefty MTV check, but I kind of got where he was coming from. Leah is obviously a wreck who, because she has been spoiled and enabled her whole life, doesn't see the need to better herself. No sane person would want to deal with someone who wants a pass to wallow in self-pity and let the world go to shit around them. Leah is pretty damn toxic and I don't foresee her changing any time soon.

Kail is...herself. Moody, demanding, and ungrateful. I'm surprised Javi's sis, who seems to have good sense, was advising him to work on things. Granted, I understand not throwing in the towel when the going gets tough but it Javi's family must know how she treats him. I'd be advising my sibling to get away from that shrew. I guess they all could be afraid of the bs custody battles that would come from Kail after a divorce, though.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 3

Jo loves Kailyn??? LOL...Thanks for the laugh. Never in a million years will I ever believe Jo has any love for Kail. None. Jo moving closer to her area has to do for the love he has for his child.

Speaking of Mr. Guilfoyle, he thought that if Javi had a father figure in his life, he wouldn't be having that conversation with his sister (where the sister basically told him to roll over). I get why she did it. And why he did it. But Kailyn has to get it too. She needs to not see him as disposable male figure who can be replaced.

Javi has a father. I think his sister appears on the show because she is willing to be shown and heard on canera whereas Javi's father is not comfortable appearing on camera. It is also not unusual for a male to get a sibling's point of view on matters.
  • Love 12

I have to agree with others that Nathan scares the sh*t out of me. I am no fan of Jenelle at all, but he seems really dangerous-- to her, the baby, and anyone else that might be around if he finally snaps.

When he walked in with his joker- like smile and giggle and started to play mind games with Jenelle, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I think Jenelle taking Kaiser with her when she left was the one motherly thing I' ve seen her do.

).

I think jenelle took the baby with her more out of spite and hatefulness than motherly instinct. She knows that kaiser is the only thing that Nathan cares about. His little mini-me.

Does anyone know who jenelle lives with now and who has custody of the baby?

• Love 7

Ok I never thought I would defend Leah, but the scene of her trying to have an adult conversation with 3 small kids running around vs. Janelle for the first time in 6 seasons actually getting off her phone to engage with Jace and take a few jumps on the trampoline. The situations aren't even comparable, Leah is actually her children's mother and caretaker (tho currently she's stripped it down to bare minimum necessities bc she's a pilled out mess, but her scream at the kids did not horrify me like her bathing them at midnight while they're half asleep, bc I know the feel of not being able to finish an adult sentence bc of kids screaming, you get frustrated. That being said, Leah is horrific and needs to just hand over custody. That Amber "friend" must either be a Jeremy relative or some kind of MTV hired help for Leah; it's very odd how the kids, especially Addie, seem very familiar with her, and much more comfortable taking direction from her than their "mother". But my point is, Janelle is not even the mother Leah is, she's like your wacky Aunt who rolls in once a year with her new "soulmate" and piles of gifts clearly bought by someone who knows nothing about you

• Love 3

Jenelle needs to be judge harsher. I see parents like her every day. She's the type of parent that should be sniped and never ever have kids again. Jenelle has noone to blame but Jenelle. Babs didn't make her do drugs, get pregnant, get an abortion, give Jace up. She did that. She made bad choices and now poor Jace and Kaiser has to pay for them.
  • Love 13

I wonder why Kail won't just bite the bullet and file for divorce when it's so obvious she wants out of the marriage. Is it because she wants to set the edit where Javi is the bad guy and she's the blindsided wife? All this picking fights and being nasty for no reason is so passive aggressive. If Javi is no longer in the military and Kail is the breadwinner, would she be liable for spousal support? Or maybe she doesn't have a solid commitment from whatever guy she's seeing at school.

So she can play victim. She loves getting away with her bs. Filing for divorce would mean she's wrong and can't play victim. If Javi files she can cry blame him for not saying their marriage and have an excuse to get another dick.

• Love 7

Uh this is just not true - as we saw in this episode Jenelle asked Jace if he want to live with her and he answered her with a "yes" and Nathan was not around. 

Look, I'm all about 2nd chances and all that. Honestly, how do you know she's not on heroin anymore? I know she does smoke weed. She may not be doing it as often as she used to. I have 2 MAJOR issues with Jenelle. She WILL choose a guy over her kids every single time. Look at last season- she got pregnant by Courtland. She went & got an abortion, saying that it wouldn't be fair to Jace to have another kid. But then she met Nathan & a little while later she got pregnant. She didn't care about whether or not it was fair to Jace then. Because she had a man. Last night she talked about what would happen if she & Nathan broke up. She wasn't worried about Jace or Kaiser and how she'd take care of them. She was worried they'd be in the way of her finding another man.

My other issue is how spiteful & inconsiderate she is. So Barb probably wasn't the greatest mother. But I don't know of many mothers who would let Jenelle move in & out- while raising her Grandchild. She never turned her back on her & I think there's something to be said about that. Especially since Jenelle screams at her & tells her to shut the f**k up. I'd done much less than Jenelle ever did & would've never talked to my Mom that way and my Mom kicked me out several times as a teenager until I moved out. And she wasn't raising my kid! Also- Barb is the only Mom Jace has ever known. And Jenelle wants to take him & keep him from her out of spite. It's like when a wife/hubby uses the kids to hurt the other. It's not good. Also, the environment at Barb's place may be a little wacky but at least it's stable. Jenelle's house is unpredictable. I don't think it would be a good environment for Jace based on the way Jenelle & Nathan fight.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. There are some things she's gotten better on. She's got a LONG way to go & I don't think she should get Jace till she can get there.

First of all I do not know of anyone who just does heroin every now and then - it is highly addictive in every form. I think maybe someone might get away withnot becoming addicted the first time they try it but that is even rare - and yes we do know she is not doing heroin. You can easily tell by looking at her - her skin is great -her eyes are alert - she is taking pretty good care of herself and her body lately. She did not do this when she was so clearly stoned with Keiffer a few seasons ago while she was using. And I do not think she takes theguy over the child every time or she would have been out following Nathan around or would have been out with friends instead of being at home taking care of their son. She did have her friend with her(who most dont seem to remember but she is Jenelles friend from way back and I think she looks great - more grown up and matured but better still) but everything they were doing was based around her house and the care of her kids. I think her house looks really nice and the baby is always dressed and clean as well as "happy" - does not show signs of a

baby born addicted to drugs at all. So yea I think it is clear that she is not doing heroin in the episodes we have seen.

Ok I never thought I would defend Leah, but the scene of her trying to have an adult conversation with 3 small kids running around vs. Janelle for the first time in 6 seasons actually getting off her phone to engage with Jace and take a few jumps on the trampoline. The situations aren't even comparable, Leah is actually her children's mother and caretaker (tho currently she's stripped it down to bare minimum necessities bc she's a pilled out mess, but her scream at the kids did not horrify me like her bathing them at midnight while they're half asleep, bc I know the feel of not being able to finish an adult sentence bc of kids screaming, you get frustrated. That being said, Leah is horrific and needs to just hand over custody. That Amber "friend" must either be a Jeremy relative or some kind of MTV hired help for Leah; it's very odd how the kids, especially Addie, seem very familiar with her, and much more comfortable taking direction from her than their "mother". But my point is, Janelle is not even the mother Leah is, she's like your wacky Aunt who rolls in once a year with her new "soulmate" and piles of gifts clearly bought by someone who knows nothing about you

That was not the only scene where Jenelle is playing with Jace - every time i see her in the last two seasons with him she is paying attention to Jace one on one. Also she seems to take him to places that he can enjoy as well as to restaurants and does not have the behavior problems that Leah always has with her children. I never see Leah spend one on one time with her children other than to just sit by them for a second or to grab them up to spank them. 

Jenelle needs to be judge harsher. I see parents like her every day. She's the type of parent that should be sniped and never ever have kids again. Jenelle has noone to blame but Jenelle. Babs didn't make her do drugs, get pregnant, get an abortion, give Jace up. She did that. She made bad choices and now poor Jace and Kaiser has to pay for them.

Jenelle was only 15 or 16 when she got pregnant and the decisions she made were and are a direct link to her mother since she was not 18 yrs old. At the age she was making all these life moving decisions her mother was there not absent and should have been guiding her so she would not make so many bad choices. Again Jace is and will be paying for the bad choices Barb is making not Jenelle since she doesnt seem to have a say regarding his daily care. What I dont seem to understand is that Barb told Jenelle to get a house in one spot for a while andstart to establish and maintain a schedule of visitations with him and then shewould consider him living with Jenelle and once Jenelle has finally done this she comes up with some other crap every time. This is effecting him negatively and you are watching from his behavior problems when he with Barb the proof. Child protective services have a criteria to follow when they take children about giving them back because they know of the long term damage it does otherwise -Jenelle fits the criteria for her child to be given back. Lastly she finished probation didnt she so she had to have passed her drug tests for that as well. Barb is a heavy drinker too if  you have not noticed and this can be very dangerous for all sorts of reasons as well. Lastly Barb did make Jenelle sign custody over to her - she could have just taken care of Jace like so many other Grandmothers instead of having it done with papers. 

When we look at our children they say that they mirror back to us the behavior we have and are teaching them.

Edited by ArizonaGrown

Uh this is just not true - as we saw in this episode Jenelle asked Jace if he want to live with her and he answered her with a "yes" and Nathan was not around.

That was not the only scene where Jenelle is playing with Jace - every time i see her in the last two seasons with him she is paying attention to Jace one on one. Also she seems to take him to places that he can enjoy as well as to restaurants and does not have the behavior problems that Leah always has with her children. I never see Leah spend one on one time with her children other than to just sit by them for a second or to grab them up to spank them.

At the age she was making all these life moving decisions her mother was there not absent and should have been guiding her so she would not make so many bad choices. Again Jace is and will be paying for the bad choices Barb is making not Jenelle since she doesnt seem to have a say regarding his daily care. What I dont seem to understand is that Barb told Jenelle to get a house in one spot for a while andstart to establish and maintain a schedule of visitations with him and then shewould consider him living with Jenelle and once Jenelle has finally done this she comes up with some other crap every time. This is effecting him negatively and you are watching from his behavior problems when he with Barb the proof. Child protective services have a criteria to follow when they take children about giving them back because they know of the long term damage it does otherwise -Jenelle fits the criteria for her child to be given back. Lastly she finished probation didnt she so she had to have passed her drug tests for that as well. Barb is a heavy drinker too if you have not noticed and this can be very dangerous for all sorts of reasons as well. Lastly Barb did make Jenelle sign custody over to her - she could have just taken care of Jace like so many other Grandmothers instead of having it done with papers.

When we look at our children they say that they mirror back to us the behavior we have and are teaching them.

Well yes, when Jenelle put him on the spot, Jace said he wanted to live with her. Good mothers do not do that to their 5 year old kids.

Jenelle was 17 when she got pregnant with Jace, almost 18 when he was born. She was a senior in high school. Barb begged her to consider abortion or adoption. Jenelle said no. Once he was born she left him with her mom so she could go out. If Barb is so horrible, why would Jenelle leave her son in barbs care? Because Jenelle only cares about Jenelle.

If Jenelle wants Jace back so desperately, why does she never follow through with any court case to get him back? Why does she keep getting arrested? Why won't she get a job? Why does she let so sociopathic men in her life that also frequently get arrested?

Jenelle has a baby at home and no job, and still uses daycare so she can sit at home all day on Twitter and dating apps. She's not the least bit interested in being a mother. Jace would have starved to death as a baby if not for Barb.

And I don't care how young Jenelle was- you don't bring a child into this world, refuse to allow him to be adopted out, and then ignore his basic needs. A 12 year old would know better, and Jenelle was damn close to a legal adult.

• Love 21

That was not the only scene where Jenelle is playing with Jace - every time i see her in the last two seasons with him she is paying attention to Jace one on one. Also she seems to take him to places that he can enjoy as well as to restaurants and does not have the behavior problems that Leah always has with her children. I never see Leah spend one on one time with her children other than to just sit by them for a second or to grab them up to spank them.

LOL yes thank you for reminding me about the restaurants. I remember last season when Jenelle took Jace out to a restaurant and spent the whole meal talking about her current drama with Nathan and if I remember correctly even asked Jace "what am I gonna do?" about the situation. No questions about him, his life, his friends, school, what he does for fun, etc etc. I'm going to go ahead and guess that's not something Jace really enjoys but I could be wrong, perhaps he does enjoy sitting in a restaurant while his stupid mom cries and bitches about her boyfriend.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 14

I didn't even think of that, but that makes a lot of sense. I thought it was weird that Barb referred to him like that. 

Possibly because "he who must not be named" was already copyrighted.

Don't worry I am sure Doris has more porn to keep the Roll entertained

Reverend Doris, if you're going to watch porn with the Roll around, at least screen it first to make sure neither of his parents are in it.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 5

I think jenelle took the baby with her more out of spite and hatefulness than motherly instinct. She knows that kaiser is the only thing that Nathan cares about. His little mini-me.

Does anyone know who jenelle lives with now and who has custody of the baby?

Yeah, you're probably right about the spite part. I was thinking it was because Nathan was in whatever state he was in-- roids/ drugs/ alcohol-- at that time that perhaps her instincts kicked in and realized little Kaiser was not safe with him at that particular time. But maybe I'm giving Jenelle too much credit.

I might be projecting too much about Nathan-- my daughter's ex bf reminds me of him-- he could be rational, even charming sometimes, but watch out if he was intoxicated or if you caught him on a bad day.

• Love 4

Yeah, you're probably right about the spite part. I was thinking it was because Nathan was in whatever state he was in-- roids/ drugs/ alcohol-- at that time that perhaps her instincts kicked in and realized little Kaiser was not safe with him at that particular time. But maybe I'm giving Jenelle too much credit.

I might be projecting too much about Nathan-- my daughter's ex bf reminds me of him-- he could be rational, even charming sometimes, but watch out if he was intoxicated or if you caught him on a bad day.

I assumed she was taking the Roll to a babysitter because she didn't think Nipps would be home to watch him or he would try to stop her because he didn't want to be stuck at home with the baby.

I don't think either one does very much parenting. Why does the Roll even go to daycare when Jenelle only goes to school two days a week and Nipps doesn't have a job? I'm guessing they drop the baby off at daycare everyday even if the two of them are sitting at home doing nothing.

• Love 7

I actually don't disagree that Jenelle is probably qualified to get Jace back. The thing is, she doesn't want him. She said in an interview that she was too busy to have Jace, which is ridiculous because there are many single mothers who work full time and somehow manage their households. Barb does it and she's damn near 60. Now that Jenelle has no man, playing happy family isn't as appealing to her. I'm sure she'll start back up with the custody nonsense once she reels in her next loser.

• Love 10

So many things about this episode! Am I the only one who thinks Adam is using Taylor to get back at Chelsea? In my opinion, he charms Taylor into giving him what he wants and shows the court what a wonderful dad his second baby mama thinks he is. Then he gets the same with Aubree. After he does that to get back at Chelsea, he dumps Taylor and never see's his children anyway. And Adam, A) being able to change a diaper does not make you a great father, esp. when the child is 2 and B)the court is not really going to care about the relationship of 2 half sisters. My husband had a child when he was still in high school and his child and our child are 14 years apart. The judge has never once cared about their relationship when deciding on custody/visitation.

Jenelle: Did anyone else notice how she complained that she had to take care of Kaiser for 2 WHOLE NIGHTS BY HERSELF? He is your child!! I would hope you take care of him every night! I have never spent more than 2 night in a row from my 8 year old son. And whenever she does get Jace and takes him somewhere she always has to have a friend along to take a break from playing to complain about her life. I am sure Jace does not want to hear it.

Kali: Javi does not have to like all your friends. He gives in to you and says your friend can come along on a FAMILY vacation, but you still get mad because he is not excited about it and feels a little uncomfortable? Why can't you ever spend time with just your husband and children without having your minions around? We are taking our son to Disney World next year as a family vacation. Neither my husband or I have asked to bring a friend along.

Lea: I almost felt sorry for you this week. I suffered from postpartum depression. For the first month after our son was born I spent the entire day sitting in the bedroom holding him. I didn't put him down from the time my husband left for work until he came home.  My husband finally called my doctor and got me help. But Lea, you have help and money. And you get to be a stay at home mom! There are plenty of us mom's out there who work, keep up with the laundry, clean the house, feed our children at a reasonable time, and put them to bed at a decent hour. I am not saying it is easy, but it can be done. You don't even have to leave to work outside the home and your kids are in school for part of the day. You can do it! I worked full time and still manage to get my child to therapy for his delay's. It's hard I know. And some days I want to just sit and cry. Maybe use the time you have to sneak off with Robbie to do laundry?

• Love 7

I have to disagree with everything in this post. I don't believe Janelle has made any progress at all -- in fact, I think her life has gotten worse. Right of the bat, she's chosen to live in another state, away from her child, because a man she hasn't known very long can't live anywhere else because of probation, so right there she's chosen a man over Jace.

I also think her having a second child was one of the dumbest things this girl has ever done. Just this past episode we saw her dragging the poor thing out at God knows what time it was because her and Nathan had another one of their arguments, and she wasn't even going somewhere with him, she was going clubbing.  And while I usually applaud anyone for finishing school, Janelle will never be able to get a job in the field she wants because of her record.

Lastly, while it's nice that she says she wants Jace, her actions say otherwise. Like the fact that she chooses to live in a different state than her child simply because the man she's with can't live anywhere else. Or the fact that, when discussing the possibility of her an Nathan splitting up, her first thought was that her children will be a burden in her search for another boyfriend.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 17

I actually don't disagree that Jenelle is probably qualified to get Jace back. The thing is, she doesn't want him. She said in an interview that she was too busy to have Jace, which is ridiculous because there are many single mothers who work full time and somehow manage their households. Barb does it and she's damn near 60. Now that Jenelle has no man, playing happy family isn't as appealing to her. I'm sure she'll start back up with the custody nonsense once she reels in her next loser.

Hah. Yes, I am sure she meets the bare minimum qualifications which are not very high. Courts are heavily in favor of biological parents, in my opinion this is a good thing.  However meeting general legal guidelines doesn't mean that Jenelle is a good mother. As you've pointed out, she doesn't really want Jace but says she does for appearances... Legal guidelines are legal guidelines, the law basically looks to see if your kid is going to end up 1) dead by your hands; 2) abused by you; 3) starved by you. They're not looking to see if Jenelle is a good, caring, nurturing, emotionally present mother.  For anyone to say that those 3 things are not going to happen to Jace in Jenelle's hands and that makes her a good mother makes my blood boil. All kids deserve more than the bare minimum. Also, I do believe that Jenelle herself wouldn't abuse Jace but I firmly believe that she would, if given custody of him, fail to protect him from an abusive boyfriend. This is terrifying to me, unfortunately a judge can't refuse to give her custody for this until it actually happens. 

PS, BitterApple, I know you agree with me but this is just a general rant. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 8