Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Walk Out

• Start Topic

I was right! 

How sad is that I have a terribly failing memory and always forget at least one thing at the store each week, but I remember where the freaking Dependapotamus worked when she met her 2nd baby daddy?

OMG... Dependapotamus bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha Ghoulina you have outdone yourself, there. HAHAHAHAHA! Between that Awkward Family Photo contender and this, I'm dead. Dead!

Meh, I don't think Lincoln is cute at all. He looks like a Garbage Pail Kid. Isaac, on the other hand, man, what that kid lacks in looks he makes up for in warmth and charisma. When he was hugging and kissing Javi & Fail before they left for that #PapiNights honeymoon in Pittsburgh, I thought that was really touching. And since we KNOW he's not getting it from Mama June, that's another 10 points for Jo (& Vee). 

Me-ah looks like she reeks of menthol and cool ranch Doritos. No wonder Germy stays the hell away. Ick. 

• Love 1

When did Kail say this? I know Javi's mom sometimes stays at their house to watch the baby, but I don't recall her saying she lives with them. As for Javi's parent's, they are married. I once read an article that was linked here long ago and it mentioned his parents and family life. I can't find the story now.  Unless they recently divorced, but I haven't read anything about that.

There was a video linked here somewhere with Kail, Janelle, and Chelsea sitting on an outdoor patio. Kail was asked when the relationship with Javi improved, and she said it was Valentine's Day after his sister and mother, who also lives with them, told him he was part of the problem. It wasn't the clips of them sitting indoors with MTV filming, it was for a tabloid or something. I remember watching it, but couldn't tell you how long ago to help find it.

Christina, thank you *so* much! I knew I'd read it somewhere & I went looking all over creation last night trying to find it to help link where it was said, but couldn't find it anywhere! I wanted to say I remembered reading it here, but it had originally been seen somewhere else, I assumed it was social media but that wasn't it. 

It's truly frightening. Once again, Kail trying to do something that is modern, current, what-have-you - and totally trashing it up. I've seen couples take those maternity pictures and they look so much better than that. Never mind the deliciously tacky outfits (black lace on a pregnant woman???), but that pose.....it's so "We're 17 and taking high school Glamour Shots". Which is not what someone wants to see with a pregnant woman! Usually in these pictures dad is caressing/supporting the belly in some way - not giving the impression he's about to ask her to couple skate.

Once again...they got it all wrong.

I have a tendency to eye roll all maternity glamour shots. I especially eye roll the everybody topless for some reason ones. I think the whole thing is tacky, of course I also eye roll engagement photo shoots because why? Why do you need a photo of you and your fiancé wandering through a field holding balloons and old fashion luggage. Do you guys wander though a lot of fields? Are balloons a big part of your daily routine? But I'm not a girl that places a ton of emphasis on being able to describe myself as "cute" and both maternity and engagement photo shoots always remind me of what a 12 year old thinks grown up life I like. But yeah, Kali's is especially gross. Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 16

There was a video linked here somewhere with Kail, Janelle, and Chelsea sitting on an outdoor patio. Kail was asked when the relationship with Javi improved, and she said it was Valentine's Day after his sister and mother, who also lives with them

Kail says her mother-in-law "stays with them during the week" which to me, sounds as if "them" is the kids. The MIL is staying with the kids during the week. That doesn't sound like she actually moved in. She would likely say "she lives with us now to help with the kids" if the MIL was living there.  Being that they are now closer to her in-laws home because they moved, it makes sense that Javi's mother is now able to babysit.

Kail is one big, fat liar with that nonsense that they needed more room and that was why they moved. First, she claimed it was due to stalking fans. Now, it is because of the lack of space. Kail, it is because you are trying to screw around with Jo's emotions and keeping him away from you and his child.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6

I have a tendency to eye roll all maternity glamour shots. I especially eye roll the everybody topless for some reason ones. I think the whole thing is tacky, of course I also eye roll engagement photo shoots because why? Why do you need a photo of you and your fiancé wandering through a field holding balloons and old fashion luggage. Do you guys wander though a lot of fields? Are balloons a big part of your daily routine? But I'm not a girl that places a ton of emphasis on being able to describe myself as "cute" and both maternity and engagement photo shoots always remind me of what a 12 year old thinks grown up life I like. But yeah, Kali's is especially gross.

A-frickin-MEN, FozzyBear! Seriously, why balloons and vintage luggage, of all things? Are you the old people from Up? They were precious and all, but the movie really centered around her being dead and him being old and alone. Yes, in all marriages one person dies before the other but is that really what you want to think of when you get engaged?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a seriously pathetic romantic. But the cutesy pinterest board lifestyle is just too much for me. Not every event in your life needs a photo shoot and a themed party. Sorry.

• Love 8
OMG... Dependapotamus bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha Ghoulina you have outdone yourself, there. HAHAHAHAHA! Between that Awkward Family Photo contender and this, I'm dead. Dead!

I wish I could take credit for Dependapotamus, but one of our other lovely posters came up with that one! =)

she said it was Valentine's Day after his sister and mother, who also lives with them,

All Kail said in that video clip was, they talked to Javi. She never said either one of them are living there with them.

Yeah, I didn't believe the original Mrs. Marroquin had moved into Kail and Javi's home. I cannot see Kail even thinking about that as an option.  That video above just basically confirms that grandma is tending to Lincoln and Isaac during the week while Javi is supposedly at work and Kail is flirting at school. She doesn't live with them. Why would she? She has her own family and spouse to tend to at her home.

Edited by GreatKazu

I have a tendency to eye roll all maternity glamour shots. I especially eye roll the everybody topless for some reason ones. I think the whole thing is tacky, of course I also eye roll engagement photo shoots because why? Why do you need a photo of you and your fiancé wandering through a field holding balloons and old fashion luggage. Do you guys wander though a lot of fields? Are balloons a big part of your daily routine? But I'm not a girl that places a ton of emphasis on being able to describe myself as "cute" and both maternity and engagement photo shoots always remind me of what a 12 year old thinks grown up life I like. But yeah, Kali's is especially gross.

I can't with the kitschy, trendy Pinterest shoots. Kail+Javi = epic fail. Mr. Hawk & I got married pre-Pinterest. We took one engagement photo (it went on our Save The Date cards)- I was on my horse & he was on his dirt bike. You know, things we both did on a semi-professional basis.

• Love 1

Kail is one big, fat liar with that nonsense that they needed more room and that was why they moved. First, she claimed it was due to stalking fans. Now, it is because of the lack of space. Kail, it is because you are trying to screw around with Jo's emotions and keeping him away from you and his child.

Right?  It's ok though.  She only moved like 6 miles away.  Jo moved all up in her neighborhood.  hahahaha  The only reason she moved was because of Jo.  I think it's great!!

• Love 3

Hold on.  Nathan said "caliper" not "caliber"? Oh shit! LOL  He uses the word that I know to be an automotive part. A caliper is the part of a disc-brake that straddles the disc and presses the brake pads against it. I guess he was saying that Jenelle wasn't straddling him properly and not pressing her pad against him.

"Over in Delaware, Kail is still angry that Javi ruined her California Adventure"

LOL

"Speaking of being happy, Chelsea isn’t. She’s worried that because Taylor let Adam swindled custody away from her using his loins and balding head, her case against Adam will be effected."

Say what? Not sure if the Ashley fucked up there or they are trying to be funny.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I'm going to agree to disagree on Javi's mom living with them. She said they needed more room because his mom was staying with them to watch the kids. I realize my first comment made it sound like the sister was living there too, but I didn't mean that. I think Kail would let Attila the Hun move in if she was getting something out of it. Javi learned at that reunion show that Kail left Lincoln with Suzie so she could go shopping or something.

Kail lives in Delaware. The mom lives in PA, because when Kail and Javi purchased the first home in Dover, she didn't have permission to move and said that if the judge didn't allow her to move to DE, she would live with Javi's parents and he would stay in a motel in Dover. Then there was the issue of her almost being sued for not closing when she was supposed to, because she didn't have the Court's permission and thought the owner should be inconvenienced by her. If it takes 3 hours to get Isaac to Jo, and he moved a little closer time-wise (I think but I'm not certain about that) then it doesn't make sense to me that the mom drives back and forth daily. She stays through the week and returns home on the weekends.

I wonder about where the sister lives. Lincoln seemed to have no trouble going to her, like he is very familiar with her, but it almost seems like she is just there for filming. In the one episode, Javi was talking to her on Skype. I know he could do that if she was just a few houses away, but I think if she was closer, it would have made more sense filming wise for her to show up on camera.

No disagreement on Kail being a big, fat liar.

This on the Ashley made me LOL:

During all of this fighting and burger eating, Javi doesn’t seem to be paying attention to the road. He runs over a pile of wood (which may or may not actually have been Kieffer lying in the street) and that escalates the fight.

• Love 12

I'm going to agree to disagree on Javi's mom living with them. She said they needed more room because his mom was staying with them to watch the kids.

Whether she lives there or not, is moot to me. I don't believe what Kail says about her reasons for moving and this supposed reason for needing a bigger space because of her mother-in-law supposedly living there. She and Javi put out there the excuse about fan harassment as their reason for moving. According to this article, which shows at least one tweet from Javi, mentions the the fan harassment as a reason for them needing to move. The date of this article is March 2015. If I am correct, this is around the time that Jo discussed with Kail about moving to Delaware:

http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-thinking-moving-house-1397806/

The reason, and only reason they moved, I believe, has to do with sticking it to Jo.

I wonder about where the sister lives. Lincoln seemed to have no trouble going to her, like he is very familiar with her, but it almost seems like she is just there for filming. In the one episode, Javi was talking to her on Skype. I know he could do that if she was just a few houses away, but I think if she was closer, it would have made more sense filming wise for her to show up on camera.

Lincoln is her nephew, of course he is going to recognize her and know her.

• Love 2

Ah, I've missed the Redneck Lance Bass references. TWOP nicknames were the best.

Bahahaha Javi is Kail's Reek.

Hope that doesn't include her cutting off body parts too!

*shake shake shake*

"What's your name?!!!!"

"Javi."

Shake shake shake

Shake shake shake

Shake your Javi

Shake your Javi

Shake shake shake

Shake shake shake

Shake your Javi

Shake your Javi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1YXcD0njts

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

I wish I could take credit for Dependapotamus, but one of our other lovely posters came up with that one! =)

That's been around for awhile. One of my exes is military and I heard him and his friends throwing that term around...and this was probably in 2010. I have no idea where it came from, but it certainly fits!

• Love 1

That's been around for awhile. One of my exes is military and I heard him and his friends throwing that term around...and this was probably in 2010. I have no idea where it came from, but it certainly fits!

Now this one I do know, having been a military wife for over 20 yrs - frequently used term & here's Urban Dictionary's definition of it: 

Dependapotamus

Traditionally a service-members dependent who is a "stay at home mom" that doesn't do a damn thing all day besides sitting on the couch looking remarkably similar to Jabba the Hut leaching off of military benefits and eating anything that gets too close.

"Dude what the hell is that on your couch?"

"Thats my wife!"

"You need to do something with that dependapotamus."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dependapotamus

Yep. 

• Love 5

Now this one I do know, having been a military wife for over 20 yrs - frequently used term & here's Urban Dictionary's definition of it:

Dependapotamus

Traditionally a service-members dependent who is a "stay at home mom" that doesn't do a damn thing all day besides sitting on the couch looking remarkably similar to Jabba the Hut leaching off of military benefits and eating anything that gets too close.

"Dude what the hell is that on your couch?"

"Thats my wife!"

"You need to do something with that dependapotamus."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dependapotamus

Yep.

Seems legit.

• Love 1

Whether she lives there or not, is moot to me. I don't believe what Kail says about her reasons for moving and this supposed reason for needing a bigger space because of her mother-in-law supposedly living there. She and Javi put out there the excuse about fan harassment as their reason for moving. According to this article, which shows at least one tweet from Javi, mentions the the fan harassment as a reason for them needing to move. The date of this article is March 2015. If I am correct, this is around the time that Jo discussed with Kail about moving to Delaware:

http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-thinking-moving-house-1397806/

The reason, and only reason they moved, I believe, has to do with sticking it to Jo.

Not to mention she looks exactly like his dad!

I'm not sure exactly how old Lincoln is on the show, but when my children were 9-18 mo they had different levels of separation anxiety. They saw their aunts fairly often (some more than others), but they always preferred mommy. I never saw any of my kids reaching for one of their aunts or wanting to go to them on their own until they were 2 or older. I think the other posters were just remarking that Lincoln seems really, really comfortable with Javi's sister, so perhaps she is around a lot more than a "normal" aunt would be.

• Love 4

I think the other posters were just remarking that Lincoln seems really, really comfortable with Javi's sister, so perhaps she is around a lot more than a "normal" aunt would be.

Javi's other sister, who appeared in the scene where they were staying at the hotel prior to Kail's wedding day, talked to Kail about how close-knit their whole family is and how protective they are of Javi because he is their little brother. I don't see it as anything out of the range of normalcy for Javi's sisters to be around Lincoln a lot to the point he is comfortable with his aunts. My siblings and I have the same type of relationship where our kids got to know their aunts and uncles because of the frequent visits we all made to each others homes or when we babysat each others kids. Hispanic families tend to really be there for one another, helping out, caring for the babies and toddlers, even step-children. I have a relative who has step-children and we just adore those kids.  I saw this all my life growing up. It would be not normal if we didn't establish a bond or closeness to the children of our siblings.  I just recently went to see my one niece whose daughter just turned one years old. Her baby sees me and she stretches out her arms and then crawls real fast to me so I could pick her up. Javi's sisters are probably spoiling the heck out of Lincoln, and Isaac too, and enjoy spending time with them. What little is shown of Javi and his family, I can sense the same kind of upbringing that I had myself.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Hispanic families tend to really be there for one another, helping out, caring for the babies and toddlers, even step-children.

I was wondering if that was a cultural thing. I grew up in a white affluent family and everyone's motto was "if you want someone to watch your kids, hire a sitter." My mom never baby-sat any of my nieces or nephews, nor did my grandmother ever watch me or my cousins. I'm happy to help out on occasion, but I'll admit I wouldn't function well in a family where regular childcare was expected of me. Regarding Kail, I just hope she returns the favor when Javi's sister gives birth and needs a break.

• Love 3

Yea, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to say it was abnormal for extended family to be around a lot. Like I said, my own sisters (and my mom) were/are around my kids quite a bit. But my kids still didn't get very attached to them until they were a bit older. As babies they were very attached to me. Heck, they didn't even often go to my husband of their own volition. Maybe my kids were just different?

• Love 1

I like the theory that production is annoyed that they were forced to forgo the deercam incident and is punishing Leah by making her look as bad as possible, but it's probably just lazy editing.

Loved that Jermy had his awkward grin conversation with a friend named "Cam" of all things. Short for Deercam?

He also wore a short sleeved shirt so that viewers could spot the Faith tattoo on his arm-- which he got after Deercamgate. The location subtitled "Jeremy's work site" was the RV park he moved into after breaking up with Leah.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

I agree. I didn't find Nathan's mocking of Jenelle funny at all. She's no peach, but I think he's worse. Where Jenelle is selfish and lacks impulse control, Nathan is actively cruel and manipulative. His making fun of her just showed how calculating and hateful he is. Too bad they have that fat kid together. Also I noticed Jenelle does interact with and hold Kaiser. Not everyone is super touchy-freely all the time. I'm going to give her a pass on that.

• Love 1

I don't know, to me Jenelle is just as manipulative as Nips. I mean, she has accused just about every guy she has been with with abuse. While I'm sure some of the peaches she has had have been assholes, she is also a huge lier (and thief going on her credit card stealing a few years ago). Plus she can be pretty violent herself, going by all the cat fights she's been in. Really Nips and her are a good match.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 8

I didn't find Nips mocking Jenelle funny only because he is not in a position to say shit about how she is. He is just as white trash as she is. When Barb has made comments such as "Ya booooooyfriend" when referencing Keiffer or has said things to Jenelle in a mocking kinda way, I applauded her. It was juvenile yet funny, but Barb is on a different level than Jenelle. She is the one who cares for Jace and works her ass off to keep a roof over her head and that of Jace. She can point out how shitty and stupid Jenelle is. Nathan? No. That would be like Leah telling off another addict about their addictive-behavior.

So I'm all for the snark but what's up with the weight shaming?

I have no problem with calling out Kail's weight. She also is a bitch, something I also don't have a problem calling out. She is on this tv show and I won't apologize. It comes with the territory. I don't see it as fat-shaming, weight-shaming or anything of the like. It is what it is. Snark comes in all shades.

• Love 8

I don't know, to me Jenelle is just as manipulative as Nips. I mean, she has accused just about every guy she has been with with abuse.. Really Nips and her are a good match.

My theory is she is verbally abusive with each of her boyfriends, so they either reciprocate or don't get to that serious stage in the first place. Then she proclaims each one is abusive, which they are.

• Love 4

I don't think any couple in which either or both is abusive is a "good match." I'm not defending Jenelle's many terrible actions, I just think they come from a place that's not quite as evil as Nathan's.

To each their own. Personally, I see both of them as possessing psychopathic traits, which is were my snark of "good match" came from. I find Jenelle to be a cold, emotionless person and Nips is twisted and super aggressive. And if you want to go by mental illness, Nips probably has PTSD or a TBI, both of which cause severe mental disturbances not unlike what he has displayed. I really have no excuses for either of them and find both of them to be assholes in their own unique ways.

I have no problem with calling out Kail's weight. She also is a bitch, something I also don't have a problem calling out.

I'm no fan of fat shaming or bashing someone's looks, but Kail doesn't do herself any favors with her bad attitude. I'll bet if she was a better person without the entitled attitude she could look like a toad and (most) people would have much less negative things to say about how she looks.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 4

I have not made it a secret about my weight. I am also doing something about it. I am not on a tv show, something I know that will bring out all kinds of criticism. Until there is a guideline here as to what we can snark on, I am continuing.

My theory is she is verbally abusive with each of her boyfriends, so they either reciprocate or don't get to that serious stage in the first place. Then she proclaims each one is abusive, which they are.

Right. Jenelle is abusive in many ways to everyone around her, including her own children. The problem Jenelle encounters with Nips is that he can be just as abusive or worse. Jenelle thinks she is the big shit when beating down girls and her own mother, but she forgets that people like Gary and Nips are not going to sit by and take her shit. She will push that one button and they will lose it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
I agree. I didn't find Nathan's mocking of Jenelle funny at all. She's no peach, but I think he's worse. Where Jenelle is selfish and lacks impulse control, Nathan is actively cruel and manipulative.

I think Jenelle is definitely intentionally cruel. The shit she says to Barb about never seeing Jace when Jenelle gets custody? The shit she said to that military dude about wishing he'd have died in combat? She always knows what buttons to push. 

And she's manipulative as hell - such as basically bribing Jace with karate lessons if he'll say he wants to live with her.

• Love 11

I think Jenelle is definitely intentionally cruel. The shit she says to Barb about never seeing Jace when Jenelle gets custody? The shit she said to that military dude about wishing he'd have died in combat? She always knows what buttons to push.

And she's manipulative as hell - such as basically bribing Jace with karate lessons if he'll say he wants to live with her.

Oooh thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot that this sorry bitch actually stole her mother's credit card and went on a road trip with Reefer. The mother who, on a Walmart salary, feeds and clothes the child SHE refused to care for and then mocked that same woman about her employment. "You’re a deli person that’s gonna work at Walmart the rest of your fucking life!"

Thank you Nathan. You may be a piece of shit, but you're MY piece of shit. Keep those Jenelle impersonations coming, honey. She deserves them and so much more.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 4

Oooh thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot that this sorry bitch actually stole her mother's credit card and went on a road trip with Reefer. The mother who, on a Walmart salary, feeds and clothes the child SHE refused to care for and then mocked that same woman about her employment. "You’re a deli person that’s gonna work at Walmart the rest of your fucking life!"

Thank you Nathan. You may be a piece of shit, but you're MY piece of shit. Keep those Jenelle impersonations coming, honey. She deserves them and so much more.

Yeah, I gotta be honest here--I believe Nathan is a sick, sociopathic, abusive turd. But I just really have a hard time mustering up any sympathy for anyone in this situation besides the kids, the pets, and to a lesser extent, Babs.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 3

1. Enough with the weight shaming regarding Kail. There are SO MANY other things we can snark on her for. Let's leave weight out of it, starting now,

2.. If anyone has any issue with posts in this forum, please hit the explanation point to report the post to the mod team instead of complaining in thread.

Thanks!

• Love 2

Yeah, I gotta be honest here--I believe Nathan is a sick, sociopathic, abusive turd. But I just really have a hard time mustering up any sympathy for anyone in this situation besides the kids, the pets, and to a lesser extent, Babs.

I have no sympathy for Jenelle. I would rather hear someone with more than half a milligram of a brain cell that isn't liquored up on Patron and full of steroids, tell Jenelle exactly what a fucked up piece of shit she is and that she is a mental case. No more Dr. Drew, no more of this coddling, someone, somewhere needs to get in that girl's pushed in face and tell her what the truth is. In fact, whoever that person is, needs to tell Leah, Kail, Javi, and Adam the truth as well.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Ha, I thought Kail worked at The Buckle. I have no idea why I think that. 

I just saw Javi carrying a buckle bag in a scene. Macy and Leah wear Miss Me jeans all the time. They run 98-118 bucks a pop! I know because I have a closet full and figured thats how Leah went over budget along with the unspoken addiction situation.

• Love 3