Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Awfully Charitable

• Start Topic

(edited)

What burns most people is that as messed up as Aviva might have been she was right about Carole. She is a phony and a poseur who is about as authentic as a 3 dollar bill. She proves it every episode. That is why she wanted to throw Aviva down the stairs. She had to distract everyone before they saw what was real and what was baloney.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 3

I don't like her because she was hella nasty to LuAnn at the start. I don't know from cool, but I can sniff out beyotch.

That's probably the thing that endeared me to Carole. I think LuAnn is a pretentious poseur snob. Her insistance that everyone address her by her courtesy title has made me dislike her from jump street. I appreciated that Carole took some of the wind out of her sails. When Carole joined the cast, LuAnn showed herself to be desperately insecure and thirsty as hell. Carole was this accomplished woman who had connections to Camelot, actual celebrities, and had an Emmy. The first half of that season had LuAnn constantly sniffin' Carole's ass. I actually don't know if we would have seen this Countess/LuAnn divide had Carole not joined the cast. Carole was pretty explicit that she wasn't having any of it. I'm not sure if LuAnn would have felt the freedom to be the drinking, smoking, fucking, be cool LuAnn we know now had Carole basically not announced no quarter, no mercy to the Countess personality.

LuAnn reminds me of a former boss of mine. She'd always be surprised when I or anyone we worked with had connections beyond, what she thought, their station. And when she found out someone had more connections or was more powerful, she was toadying and obsequious.

• Love 17
(edited)

I remember when Carole was "more cool" when she was dating the Aerosmith guy. I remember he visited her on a vacation with everyone, Sonja claimed he hit on her, and Carole was really embarrassed and apologized to him about the ladies. She definitely acted like, "We are way too cool for these people." She also talked about how they had an open relationship. During that season and when she was dating the musician is when I really thought she was trying super hard to be cool. She seems more down to earth now and not as snotty as before. And she is dating a guy (Adam) that she is comfortable introducing to her friends, which is very nice to see. 

I would argue that going from a major rockstar who is incredibly successful and SUPER cool (Aerosmith, hello!) rich as hell, and connected to everyone, plus made marks in history when they merged their rock with Hip Hop (Walk this Way) with Run DMC (this was MAJOR) to a young random guy who is struggling to make it as a chef by cooking for rich women (LuAnn) is a move down. Front row seats and VIP access for Aeorsmith concerts vs. food. Sex with a rockstar has to be amazing. Especially considering that Carole does not appear to eat more than 2 times  week, I think the food thing is lost on her. So she might be a little embarrassed to be dating someone who is a nobody vs. a famous influential man like she has in the past. 

Also, a google image search came up with some old pics of Carole during her marriage, also some pics of her with JFK Jr. (nothing with the wife). She was anything but cool in old pictures. Very very very plain and conservative looking. No make-up, simple hair. She has definitely reinvented herself, and she actually looks a ton better now after all her surgery. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2

Ok I'm going to hell already but here goes-Ethel will never be considered one of the Kennedy Beauties when she's gone. Aint gonna happen.

She didn't need to be beautiful.  Her role was the Athletic Breeder.  

I find it impossible to believe that someone as noticeable in the public eye - Carolyn - who was sought after and noteworthy whether she wanted to be or not, could have someone writing a book and taking liberties with their friendship if it was untrue.

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy also could have been the type of woman who has more male friends than female.

Right after I read Carole's book, I read Michael Bergin's book, The Other Man.  He was the boyfriend Carolyn dumped for JFK Jr. and he claims that they remained friends and confidants right up to her death.  Carole Radziwill is only mentioned in connection with the phone call on the day the plane goes missing.  Nothing, absolutely nothing, about Carolyn's friendship with her.  And the Kennedys nor the Bissettes ever attacked his book either.  I think they always felt that to ignore a book or a scandal was the best solution to avoid giving outrageous claims any credibility.  

• Love 1

I don't like her because she was hella nasty to LuAnn at the start. I don't know from cool, but I can sniff out beyotch.

I didn't like Carole at first either.  In her first episode, remember that interchange with Aviva (before she seemed batshit crazy?).  They were at a party and Aviva made some comments about how she loved Carole's book and Carole said something flip like, "what about my tits"?  I may be wrong on what she said but it was kind of obnoxious of Carole.  And then wasn't she talking about flirting with her friend's husbands?  I think she was flirtacious with Mario?

I love her now even though there are times when she annoys me.

• Love 2

I just can't think of her as authentically cool.  Because, blowies and bear suits and hickies and boyz!  Feet on the dashboard, butt on bicycle handlebars.  Sex dreams about someone she's trying to befriend. I think of her as trying really hard to be cool.  For a 15 year old.

I was starting to like her again recently too and then I read this. It's all true, she tries so damn hard. I wonder if it's for the show though and in real life she's a lot less annoying.

• Love 1

Yes! I'm with B down the middle. Everyone's wrong!

So Kristin's still useless but I like that she's bringing what I imagine these women's lives to be like to the show. Pointless charity events that likely don't raise as much money as they waste. It's very Odd Mom Out.

Carole's outfit was interesting. A little kindergarten teacher. A little home improvement.

Josh talked again! I'm just amused by him this year now that he has so little screen time.

Dorinda's starting to freak me out with this purity of the country thing.

Were they serving food out of denim wallets???

LOL at Ramona's outrage at True Faith not being included in the branding. That said, Heather was a bit too quick to dismiss it. Dorinda's right. She is arrogant. But that's nothing new to us. Also, mama, "bye, Felicia" is not for you.

• Love 4

A coffee psychic? Running for her condo board? Skipping deadlines? If this is all Carole is going to bring, I'd rather she not have story lines at all. She seems a little more comfortable with getting into the mix with the other ladies so why not just show that? I did laugh a little at all the coffee stuck in Carole's teeth. And shopping at Dean and Deluca is also a waste of shooting time.

Does anyone believe the psychic didn't google Carole or get info from the producers? From coffee grounds you would get that there was a malicious presence or that money was coming your way. Not a black Jeep with a scratch on the side. *eyeroll* This hippie, New Age spiritualism does fit with Carole's new vibe this season.

Ohhh. I know he's probably not her real therapist but continue shutting Amador out, B. He does not need to know about your business dealings or give you advice. Sketchy.

Did B skip everyone but Kristin talking about everyone's problems. 

Now Josh is being nice to children. What next? Is he going to cuddle a puppy?

Cooking gnocchi is debatably difficult. Making/rolling gnocchi is not. It's super easy.

Oh my God, Carole and Dorinda's widow talk. In a way it's kind of interesting but also so awkward. It's like B's therapy. I'm not sure I want or need this in my housewives experience. If Carole stays another season is she going to start counseling other widows? 

• Love 4
(edited)

I remember when Carole was "more cool" when she was dating the Aerosmith guy. I remember he visited her on a vacation with everyone, Sonja claimed he hit on her, and Carole was really embarrassed and apologized to him about the ladies. She definitely acted like, "We are way too cool for these people." She also talked about how they had an open relationship. During that season and when she was dating the musician is when I really thought she was trying super hard to be cool. She seems more down to earth now and not as snotty as before. And she is dating a guy (Adam) that she is comfortable introducing to her friends, which is very nice to see. 

I would argue that going from a major rockstar who is incredibly successful and SUPER cool (Aerosmith, hello!) rich as hell, and connected to everyone, plus made marks in history when they merged their rock with Hip Hop (Walk this Way) with Run DMC (this was MAJOR) to a young random guy who is struggling to make it as a chef by cooking for rich women (LuAnn) is a move down. Front row seats and VIP access for Aeorsmith concerts vs. food. Sex with a rockstar has to be amazing. Especially considering that Carole does not appear to eat more than 2 times  week, I think the food thing is lost on her. So she might be a little embarrassed to be dating someone who is a nobody vs. a famous influential man like she has in the past. 

Also, a google image search came up with some old pics of Carole during her marriage, also some pics of her with JFK Jr. (nothing with the wife). She was anything but cool in old pictures. Very very very plain and conservative looking. No make-up, simple hair. She has definitely reinvented herself, and she actually looks a ton better now after all her surgery. 

Cool summary. ;) I also think she considers herself cooler-than-thou by how she looked down at antiquated Ramona's attempt at flirting and made it clear she considers herself an arbiter of "game," of which she scoffed that Ramona has none.

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 5
(edited)

Were they serving food out of denim wallets???

I have got to take another look at those things! I was seeing them as jeans with the legs cut off and the waistline as the opening?? They kind of made me go, Eww. Crazy!

I had to switch focus from the denim container to Ramona serving herself from one.

Looked like she was practically putting on a feedbag! She really comes across as clumsy. I think she had both hands filled with food at one point and not a napkin in sight.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 5
(edited)

What burns most people is that as messed up as Aviva might have been she was right about Carole.

Most people, who? Was there a poll?

I would argue that going from a major rockstar who is incredibly successful and SUPER cool (Aerosmith, hello!) rich as hell, and connected to everyone, plus made marks in history when they merged their rock with Hip Hop (Walk this Way) with Run DMC (this was MAJOR) to a young random guy who is struggling to make it as a chef by cooking for rich women (LuAnn) is a move down.

Russ isn't a member of Aerosmith, he was just a touring musician for them. (Not to say that isn't a cool gig, but it hardly makes him a major rockstar.)

Edited by jaync
  • Love 7
(edited)

I didn't like Carole at first either. In her first episode, remember that interchange with Aviva (before she seemed batshit crazy?). They were at a party and Aviva made some comments about how she loved Carole's book and Carole said something flip like, "what about my tits"? I may be wrong on what she said but it was kind of obnoxious of Carole. And then wasn't she talking about flirting with her friend's husbands? I think she was flirtacious with Mario?

I love her now even though there are times when she annoys me.

I remember Carole asking Aviva, "Can you see my tits?", given the top she was wearing. I always figured she was uneasy with how much Aviva was gushing and wanted to change the subject.

ETA: I did some Googling because I started wondering if I'd remembered correctly! Yes, "Can you see my tits?"

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 4
(edited)

Sex with a rockstar has to be amazing.

It's so clear you've never seen ANY portion of the Gene Simmons sex tape. It is some of the laziest most pedestrian sex likely ever committed to film. There are fundamentalists of all stripes who are having sexier sex than what I witnessed on that tape.

When I was in college, I worked at our concert venue. It wasn't super big, only 3500 seats. I was able to chat with many of the musicians who performed there. Some were interesting. Some were unbelievably boring. I think sex is like a lot of things. If the person is fun, into it, and into making sure their partner is having a good time, then the sex/ conversation/ whatever can be amazing. I just, as a blanket statement, would never say sex with a rock star would always be amazing. And if you've ever heard Terry Gross' Fresh Air interview with Gene Simmons, it's no surprise that he's bad at sex. He came off like such an unbelievable narcissist who didn't give two shits about Terry Gross or the audience. He just wanted to bloviate. Unsurprisingly, that same narcissism finds its way to his sex life.

On the flip side, I remember this interview on Graham Norton with this actress who had starred in a film with Colin Farrell. She was much older, but he found her to be smart, interesting, and sexy. He kept dogging her because he was very interested in having sex with her. She turned him down. Colin later confirmed this story. Colin has also said that he had a romantic friendship with Elizabeth Taylor.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5
(edited)

Fashion: IMO Kristen always misses the mark...by just this much! Formal, beautiful, flattering dress, beautiful hair, make up and face AND ugly faded skinny jeans underneath. Yuck. That's fashion backward. If it's all about the denim, wear denim with a gorgeous blouse and jewels. She always tries too hard and ruins her outfits with something, like the padlock necklace, what was up with that?!

She's so beautiful but I think looks best when she keeps it simple. Nothing wrong with a fashion statement but I think jeans under a dress is just ridiculous looking.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 4
(edited)

I remember Carole asking Aviva, "Can you see my tits?", given the top she was wearing. I always figured she was uneasy with how much Aviva was gushing and wanted to change the subject.

ETA: I did some Googling because I started wondering if I'd remembered correctly! Yes, "Can you see my tits?"

Odd way to change the subject!

I remember thinking that Carole was treating Aviva as though she was some crazed stalker.  Of course, this was before we all knew that Aviva was crazy.

Don't most people complimented on their life's work just say, "thank you so much, I'm so happy you enjoyed it" and then maybe ask the other person about their lives?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 7

Fashion: IMO Kristen always misses the mark...by just this much! Formal, beautiful, flattering dress, beautiful hair, make up and face AND ugly faded skinny jeans underneath. Yuck. That's fashion backward. If it's all about the denim, wear denim with a gorgeous blouse and jewels. She always tries too hard and ruins her outfits with something, like the padlock necklace, what was up with that?!

She's so beautiful but I think looks best when she keeps it simple. Nothing wrong with a fashion statement but I think jeans under a dress is just ridiculous looking.

I HATE her jewelry of late, but I think the jeans were Yummie jeans and she was just showing her support at the gala.

• Love 2
(edited)

I HATE her jewelry of late, but I think the jeans were Yummie jeans and she was just showing her support at the gala.

Different strokes. I, for the most part, like Kristen's jewelry. I think the padlock necklace was Chanel. I've also hated LuAnn's for the entire run of the show. Both Kristen and LuAnn love a statement necklace, but LuAnn's have always come across too mumsy to me. But then again up until the most recent season, I would have said that Cynthia Bailey had the best style of any housewife. Her wardrobe in Africa was flawless.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

I like Kristen and think she's the least "mean girl" of all the ladies. Loved, absolutely loved, her saying, "I want to meet him!" in regard to Anthony's ashes. It was funny and I felt just the kind of humor Carole would like. She had just said it would be nice to have Anthony "around again" so Kristen's comment was completely appropriate and I thought rather sweet. 

I sort of fast-forwarded through Dorinda's previous drunk scenes so don't hold them against her much. I also don't think her use of the term "pure" meant anything other than peaceful, clean, and quiet. She had just said something about "all this noise" in the city and I felt she was referring to psychic noise as well as typical city non-stop day and night noise, grime, traffic, etc. Pure might have been not quite the right word, but I think she was saying it's so much quieter, more restful, and less stressful at her country place. I feel the same way about my mom's country vacation home. Alternately, she may have meant that the visit and dinner she arranged for the ladies earlier in the season was "pure" in that it was away from all their city lives and in a more relaxed setting where she felt she was truly the hostess and was trying to give the ladies a pleasant evening. (Now, with Heather and Bethenny's meatball madness, I would not call it pure, but I could say Dorinda's intentions had been pure.)

• Love 2

As someone who has had sex with a few relatively famous chefs (I went through a chef groupie thing), I can tell you that chefs SUCK in bed. Absolutely terrible. Too drunk, stoned, and/ or drugged out to do anything.  I haven't been with a rockstar though, but I think that it has to be amazing. I've seen Tommy Lees sex tap! And a few more that were pretty hot.

Gene Simmons? EWWWW. Who cares about him. 

• Love 6

As someone who has had sex with a few relatively famous chefs (I went through a chef groupie thing), I can tell you that chefs SUCK in bed. Absolutely terrible. Too drunk, stoned, and/ or drugged out to do anything.  I haven't been with a rockstar though, but I think that it has to be amazing. I've seen Tommy Lees sex tap! And a few more that were pretty hot.

Gene Simmons? EWWWW. Who cares about him. 

That's funny! 

I would think sex with a rock star would be the same as you described with the chef's.  Plus I think when men are famous, they can get it all the time and don't have to put the effort into it that the regular Joe would!  

• Love 5

Other than her addition of jeans (yes, I know it was a theme party) to a stunning dress, I just want to see Kristen slapped to sleep when she makes the age digs.  Much like Brandi formerly of RHOBH and now Meghan of RHOC, it is unbecoming.  When the brainless blonde said, they brought out their clothes from 1980 and blinged it out. ( I won't quote it but I know she said 1980 emphasis)  All I could think of with the exception of Ramona, none of the other women were of even legal drinking age in 1980.  So STFU Kristen.  Add to it her husband is older than Bethenny and Heather and just a couple years younger than Dorinda, Sonja, LuAnn and Carole.   It is hard to like Kristen when her whole story line is how she is younger, amused and tolerates the other ladies.   

• Love 4

Different strokes. I, for the most part, like Kristen's jewelry. I think the padlock necklace was Chanel. I've also hated LuAnn's for the entire run of the show. Both Kristen and LuAnn love a statement necklace, but LuAnn's have always come across too mumsy to me. But then again up until the most recent season, I would have said that Cynthia Bailey had the best style of any housewife. Her wardrobe in Africa was flawless.

Oh yes, different tastes, so our world is much more interesting, of course!

Agreed on Cynthia, that lady looks so beautiful with every look. We should try to figure out how many hairstyles she has had since she has been on the show. IMO her worst look is better than Nene's best look!

• Love 2

This hippie, New Age spiritualism does fit with Carole's new vibe this season.

Are you talking about the Dum Dum vibe?  Because girl's got it in spades this episode.  Doesn't know how to work a mute button.  Pretends to confuse cilantro for parsley even though they're labeled.  Taping together a calla lily. Crackers and olives?  "You want ME to get them?"  Following him around and chewing with her mouth open, she's useless in Dean and Deluca.  "I'll get crackers."  "I got the crackers."  "Do we need chocolate for dessert?"  "We're good."  I think Adam is a man of few words and doesn't have a lot of time for nonsense.  Carole is nothing but nonsense this season.  I see him getting annoyed.

At dinner:  Gnocchi made from scratch.  Her voice goes to this little girl sing song voice:   "Like...he didn't buy the gnocchi in the supermarket which is what I would do...."   No kidding you nincompoop.

• Love 4

The photographic proof doesn't bother me -- I've had the same best friend for 20 years and I don't think there's a picture of us together.  Pictures of us taken by each other?  Yes.  Posing?  No.

Same here. It was also before the "selfie" era, when you'd go to a party and forget to bring the camera.

• Love 4

"Adam and I had our first big fight the other night."  Him: "Did we???"

I mean, he like, left in the morning without saying goodbye!   Without even, like, kissing her on the head or anything!

Dude must have the patience of a saint.

• Love 2

Thank you! I saw that too. I saw these also with a caption and some text referencing that it's Carole:

https://rememberingcbk.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/hanging-out-with-carole/

Confusing who it is, but it looks similar to Carole from the side especially.

Sure looks like Carole.  Good find! 

I liked Kristen's dress and I understood the jeans but she should have gone with a darker color.  Or even black.  And then do a really dark, smoky eye.  I'm Switzerland when it comes to Kristen but her make-up and clothes are usually so good.

Kristen reminds me of Carolyn Bessette.  She's not a classic beauty but she's got that long, lanky, elegant body, an excellent hair colorist and she knows how to do her make-up and style herself.  That can take an average girl a long way.  That said, I hope she doesn't go crazy with the 'statement' necklaces.  She had it right at the jeans party.  Less is more.

• Love 4

Agreed on Cynthia, that lady looks so beautiful with every look. We should try to figure out how many hairstyles she has had since she has been on the show. IMO her worst look is better than Nene's best look!

With the exception of her look during the 2015 reunion.  Didn't even look like her.

rhoa-reunion-recap-claudia-cynthia.jpg

• Love 1

With the exception of her look during the 2015 reunion.  Didn't even look like her.

rhoa-reunion-recap-claudia-cynthia.jpg

Hmmmmm I haven't seen the reunion yet. I tend to watch RHOA as an after thought. i guess on reruns I will be able to judge! I think Cynthia and Claudia both would fit in on RHONY. Maybe it's their modeling/spokesperson background? I don't know how long again Cynthia lived there. Maybe if Claudias out she can go to RHONY?

Wonder if there will be another big change on NY next season?

Hmmmmm I haven't seen the reunion yet. I tend to watch RHOA as an after thought. i guess on reruns I will be able to judge! I think Cynthia and Claudia both would fit in on RHONY. Maybe it's their modeling/spokesperson background? I don't know how long again Cynthia lived there. Maybe if Claudias out she can go to RHONY?

Wonder if there will be another big change on NY next season?

It was easily the worst she's ever looked.  The photo doesn't do it justice.

• Love 2

I have seen that picture before and think that IS Carole with Carolyn and JFK Jr. She looks so frumpy and about fifty. And that is what, 15 years ago? Oh dear. I definitely think she reinvented herself and I actually read somewhere where she said that she did-back when she was with Anthony. Interesting. So what was she before him? She must be a social chameleon who changes with whoever she hangs out with.

Earlier when I talked about no pictures with Carolyn, I meant more the personal type that someone snaps at a dinner party or whatever.

• Love 2

Thank you! I saw that too. I saw these also with a caption and some text referencing that it's Carole:

https://rememberingcbk.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/hanging-out-with-carole/

Confusing who it is, but it looks similar to Carole from the side especially.

I think it is Carole in that photo.  If you look at the other photos of Lauren Bessette, she looks nothing like Carole and nothing like the girl in the photo that resembles Carole.

• Love 1
(edited)

So Kristin's still useless but I like that she's bringing what I imagine these women's lives to be like to the show. Pointless charity events that likely don't raise as much money as they waste.

Does anyone know how much $ was raised? I Googled out of curiosity but admit, I didn't knock myself out either :) It seemed like an odd thing to bid on - jeans in one size, and a size that not every woman is going to fit into! I guess some people would want the jeans that a HW designed just to...have, I guess, and not wear. But that's still a pretty niche thing to bid on. And I don't know if most women feel this way, but jeans are the sort of thing I have to try on in-store.

FWIW, I made homemade gnocchi once. Packages of ready-made gnocchi are ubiquitous - and cheap. I buy them every now and then, because they're quick and easy. I too would be excited if someone made me gnocchi, because it's not the sort of thing I take the time to do (and unlike Carole, I use my kitchen...a lot). But I also think Carole was trying to talk Adam up and get him some love from the others, the way people sometimes do when they're smitten and want everyone to see their beloved in the same "isn't s/he wonderful?" kind of lens.

ETA: You may need a Pinterest account to view, but I found a pic of Carole with JFK Jr.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 5

I unfriend you.

Hahahaha sorry Stewed Squash, you can't quit me...

Hey, I plead innocent, I was just trying to figure out how to change up RHONY and it 'twas somebody else (Sasha :) ) who planted the Claudia picture seed...

Ok, Kenya...

• Love 1

Does anyone know how much $ was raised? I Googled out of curiosity but admit, I didn't knock myself out either :) It seemed like an odd thing to bid on - jeans in one size, and a size that not every woman is going to fit into! I guess some people would want the jeans that a HW designed just to...have, I guess, and not wear. But that's still a pretty niche thing to bid on. And I don't know if most women feel this way, but jeans are the sort of thing I have to try on in-store.

FWIW, I made homemade gnocchi once. Packages of ready-made gnocchi are ubiquitous - and cheap. I buy them every now and then, because they're quick and easy. I too would be excited if someone made me gnocchi, because it's not the sort of thing I take the time to do (and unlike Carole, I use my kitchen...a lot). But I also think Carole was trying to talk Adam up and get him some love from the others, the way people sometimes do when they're smitten and want everyone to see their beloved in the same "isn't s/he wonderful?" kind of lens.

ETA: You may need a Pinterest account to view, but I found a pic of Carole with JFK Jr.

I could not find a total raised either but there were more jeans for sale there than the ones the HW decorated that were auctioned off. According to Kristen, Heather donated "hundreds" of jeans for people attending the charity party itself to buy and her staff to help size/sell the jeans, with all the money going to the charity, not just a %, but every single cent. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I could not find a total raised either but there were more jeans for sale there than the ones the HW decorated that were auctioned off. According to Kristen, Heather donated "hundreds" of jeans for people attending the charity party itself to buy and her staff to help size/sell the jeans, with all the money going to the charity, not just a %, but every single cent. 

That fact made me think it was more like Heather's Charity Event than Kristen's.

Considering what she did, It was very gracious of Heather to let that happen.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

Which makes Ramona's histrionic questions even more unconscionable when you realize that Heather donated tens of thousands of dollars in merchandise and staff compensation. Compare thousands to Ramona's $300 worth of garbage CZ jewelry.

• Love 12

Which makes Ramona's histrionic questions even more unconscionable when you realize that Heather donated tens of thousands of dollars in merchandise and staff compensation. Compare thousands to Ramona's $300 worth of garbage CZ jewelry.

I could almost forgive Ramona or even look past her whining about no acknowledgement of her last minute "donation" had she spoken to Kristen. That she went off on Heather about Kristen's event was all kinds of petty and she showed how jealous of Heather she is really is deep down at her core. Heather is successful and did not need the NYHW to achieve that, unlike Ramona and unlike Bethenny. IMO, Ramona is all kinds of green when it comes to anything Heather. JMO 

• Love 10

It was nice of Kristen to say "hundreds of pairs" but unless someone was buying multiple pairs, I would like to see the receipts.  Clearly Heather out donated Ramona.  Ramona's mention I think had far more to do with being shut out (YES) of the event.  I never picked up on her diamond partner for the Denim and  Diamonds.  If there was someone other than someone who provided bling for Kristen, then it would be totally inappropriate for Kristen to give Ramona anything but a cursory nod-I am thinking an acknowledgment at the RH designed jeans area.  I thought Heather was on the right track when she told Ramona it wasn't her event.  Carole kind of blew it, in my eyes, after Ramona called her a lackey, when she started the Mutt and Jeff routine with Heather on who is the puppet and who is the puppeteer. It gets old and maybe the way to avoid the accusation is to stop bringing it up.  I am sure we will hear it at the Reunion. . . .again.

Does anyone know what the tickets cost?  I was amazed the cost of surgery was only $250.00. 

• Love 1
According to Kristen, Heather donated "hundreds" of jeans for people attending the charity party itself to buy and her staff to help size/sell the jeans,

Oh, duh! Thanks for setting me straight on that. Now I remember that comment. I wasn't paying full attention to this episode.

OMG who else had to Google "goodbye Felicia", ?? (Raises hand) hahaha mortifying! Lol

Well, now you know.

Twenty years from now when we're watching, "Bethenny Starting Over Again in Assisted Living", you'll know what she's talking about when she resurrects that old nugget.

• Love 17

I thought Heather was on the right track when she told Ramona it wasn't her event.  Carole kind of blew it, in my eyes, after Ramona called her a lackey, when she started the Mutt and Jeff routine with Heather on who is the puppet and who is the puppeteer. It gets old and maybe the way to avoid the accusation is to stop bringing it up.  I am sure we will hear it at the Reunion. . . .again.

I agree.  When Heather told Ramona to take a walk, I wish Heather would have gotten up and stopped engaging with the Uncouth One.  In fact, right after Ramona told Carole to stop being Heather's lackey, Heather did get up as if she was going to walk away.  And I was, like, "YES!  That's the way to handle that nutbag."  Sadly, Heather was merely changing seats so she could get closer to the chaos.

I liked this episode.  A little bit of everybody, a good cause, some real moments. 

• Love 1

It was nice of Kristen to say "hundreds of pairs" but unless someone was buying multiple pairs, I would like to see the receipts.  Clearly Heather out donated Ramona.  Ramona's mention I think had far more to do with being shut out (YES) of the event.  I never picked up on her diamond partner for the Denim and  Diamonds.  If there was someone other than someone who provided bling for Kristen, then it would be totally inappropriate for Kristen to give Ramona anything but a cursory nod-I am thinking an acknowledgment at the RH designed jeans area.  I thought Heather was on the right track when she told Ramona it wasn't her event.  Carole kind of blew it, in my eyes, after Ramona called her a lackey, when she started the Mutt and Jeff routine with Heather on who is the puppet and who is the puppeteer. It gets old and maybe the way to avoid the accusation is to stop bringing it up.  I am sure we will hear it at the Reunion. . . .again.

Does anyone know what the tickets cost?  I was amazed the cost of surgery was only $250.00. 

Actually it was Ramona that started the "mutt and Jeff" routine by calling Carole Heather's "lackey", Carole just responded to her nasty comment. Heather then defended Carole and Ramona then accused Heather of doing/being it for Carole! I thought that scene was hysterical myself. The other HWs and viewers have accused Carole of being Heather's puppet for a couple of years now and they finally addressed it head on. JMO

• Love 8