• Stein - Ravenclaw
  • Jax - Gryffindor 
  • Zari - Hufflepuff
  • Nate - Ravenclaw 
  • Charlie - Gryffindor 
  • Mick - Slytherin 
  • Mona - Hufflepuff

Thoughts?

I know this was a while ago, but I have some thoughts.

First off, as smart as Ray is and how well he'd fit in Ravenclaw, he's a total Hufflepuff. You can't tell me otherwise. I guess he could be a mix of Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff, but let's be real. Ray is a Hufflepuff by heart. There can be super smart Hufflepuffs!

Sara's more Gryffindor, but she'd probably think of herself as Slytherin.

Otherwise, I agree with all of the other choices.

Also, that trailer was awesome. Beebo!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

Right.  So.  No dialing back on the insanity then. 😂🤣

You mean "the insanity that passes for normal," according to Charlie?  It's the main reason that the show is still hanging in there -- it's such a palate cleanser after the Sturm und Drang of the rest of the Arrowverse!

Edited by legaleagle53
2 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

I really want to know who was the monster who cut up Beebo and turned him into a blanket?

My basic thought: "Great, like people don't hate Mona enough already."

37 minutes ago, BaggythePanther said:

Looks like they saw Doom Patrol and realized they’d need to up the ante to keep the title of craziest superhero show on TV. 

I only got to see the first episode. I heard it was as . . . unique . . . as back in the days when Grant Morrison was writing the comic. I had hoped for the Legends to visit the 31th Century to meet the Legion of Super Heroes . . . but maybe a crossover with Doom Patrol would be more appropriate.

2019 in Review: Best Couples, Worst Breakup, Lamest Reboot Idea, Wasted Guest Stars, Fiercest Feuds and More
By Team TVLine / December 13 2019
https://tvline.com/2019/12/13/tv-shows-2019-best-worst-moments-arrow-fleabag-euphoria/

https://tvline.com/gallery/2019-best-worst-tv-moments-photos/hey-world-7/

legends-of-tomorrow-sweet-baby-james.jpg
Best Musical Moment

The Legends sing “Sweet Baby James,” DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Season 4, Episode 16)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Very long MG interview - mostly Arrow talk, but here's his LoT comment about the Hawks...

DCN Podcast Exclusive Interview With Marc Guggenheim
Joshua Raynor  December 13, 2019
https://dccomicsnews.com/2019/12/13/dcn-podcast-exclusive-interview-with-marc-guggenheim/

-- On why Hawkman & Hawkgirl never returned to LoT, MG: "It felt like their story was told." He acknowledged that they might not have "nailed" that story and basically said that they decided to "cut their losses." However, he said that he's gotten "a great deal of satisfaction" over recently getting a lot of fan tweets about fans missing the Hawks and wanting them to return to LoT. He said that those fans were "very silent" in S1 of LoT and that the showrunners "never felt the love" for S1 or for the Hawks before. However, he stressed that many fans are watching S1 of LoT for the first time on Netflix or streaming services, so that S1 is getting a new perspective years later. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, tv echo said:

MG: "It felt like their story was told."

Aka, the show and audience didn't like the character(s) so they dumped them. Now, I always liked Kendra so I wish she'd stuck around so we could see her shine on her own but I totally agree about Carter. He was the worst from start to finish.

I honestly think Ciara Renee is far happier being a New York stage actress. Not that I think there was something specifically wrong in her time on Legends, just that that's not the medium she's passionate about.

• Love 1

Best TV Episodes of 2019
Chris Longo Alec Bojalad Kayti Burt Nick Harley Daniel Kurland Lacy Baugher Michael Ahr David Crow Mike Cecchini  Dec 20, 2019
https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/285040/best-tv-episodes-of-2019 

Legends of Tomorrow, "Seance & Sensibility"

Legends of Tomorrow is the weirdo cousin of The CW’s Arrowverse, a show that manages to include everything from time travel and magic to clones and werewolves, yet still combine them all in such a way that keeps the series’ characters and their respective journeys front and center.

“Seance & Sensibility” is absolutely everything that Legends of Tomorrow does right, on steroids. On most shows, an installment that features a somber funeral, a Bollywood dance number brought on by licking the ashes of a dead god, and Jane Austen herself is something that could simply never happen, let alone work. But on Legends of Tomorrow it results in the best episode of the season, an emotional romp that’s full of joy, heartache and a lot of singing and dancing. In a season that was focused on chasing mystical creatures through time (don’t ask; it’s a long story), this installment was pure magic.

- Lacy Baugher

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

The Clock Tower: Our All-Time Favorite Moments From the Arrowverse
Posted on Friday, January 3rd, 2020 by Amelia Emberwing
https://www.slashfilm.com/best-arrowverse-moments/ 

Mick and Ray go to Prison
The friendship between Ray Palmer and Mick Rory is much like the majority of Legends of Tomorrow: something I never knew I needed, but don’t know how I’ll ever live without now that I’ve had it. Ray’s unbridled goodness paired with Mick’s, well… if you’re reading this list I assume I don’t need to describe Mick’s demeanor.

Mick’s the type of gent who assumes anyone soft is also weak. You can imagine what he thought of Ray. That is, until Ray intentionally antagonized the guards in the Gulag so they’d start torturing him rather than his teammate. What sparks from there is an unlikely partnership of the best kind. One that will unfortunately be coming to an end once Brandon Routh exists the show at the end of this coming season.

Leonard Snart’s Entire Arc
Since he’s only acting as the voice of the Waverider, I haven’t had a whole lot of opportunity to gush about Leonard Snart. The Arrowverse has excelled at shifting villainous backstories into heroic futures from the beginning, but Snart is my favorite example of it by a mile. He’s just so calmly annoyed by destiny throwing him down the path of a hero, and it makes the entire closing of his arc hilarious, fun, and tragic. His dry wit is missed, but a huge shoutout to Wentworth Miller for choosing his mental health and the right path for himself. 
Sara Lance and Alex Danvers Ripping Their Skirts to Fight Nazis
Crisis on Earth-X doesn’t get the love it deserves. Then again, I’m a pretty easy sell. My favorite heroes fighting nazis, even if those nazis are their counterparts from other earths, will always grab my attention. Bonus points will be granted if there’s a fun, casual lesbian arc. Enter Sara Lance (who is bi, yes), and Alex Danvers. One’s a free spirit who will sleep with anyone she sees fit regardless of space, time or location. The other’s straight laced, recently out of the closet, and wound tighter that a compression coil. It’s a trope, and it’s one that works. 

Fast forward to the day after their little tryst, and the two are literally ripping their formal attire to better kick the asses of nazis. Barry and Iris’ wedding scene is perfect for a myriad of nazi-punching reasons, but this is certainly my favorite of the lot. 

Martian Manhunter Reveal
Group Hugs
What’s So Wrong with “Girl”?
World’s Finest
Mick and Ray go to Prison
Leonard Snart’s Entire Arc
The Musical Episode
Nia Nal
Sara Lance and Alex Danvers Ripping Their Skirts to Fight Nazis
Felicity. Megan. Smoak. 
The Undertaking and the Death of Tommy Merlyn

Edited by tv echo

Everything on the CW basically just got renewed

The CW is kicking the new year off with a (renewal) bang, picking up additional seasons of 13 (!!!) current series — basically its entire lineup. The list of shows confirmed to return for the 2020-21 TV season includes The Flash (Season 7), Riverdale (Season 5),Supergirl (Season 6),Black Lightning (Season 4), DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Season 6), All American (Season 3), Charmed (Season 3), Legacies (Season 3), In the Dark (Season 3) and Roswell, New Mexico (Season 3). Freshman entries Batwoman and Nancy Drew also scored renewals, as did (we kid you not) recast-obsessed ratings weakling Dynasty (Season 4).

https://tvline.com/2020/01/07/the-cw-renewed-shows-2020-list-riverdale-flash/

• Love 4

I'm not actually surprised at this. After they ended three of their biggest shows, I didn't see much of a chance of them cancelling some of their veteran shows. Plus, The CW (luckily) has a reputation of not ending their two+seasons show right off the bat and giving them their much deserved final season. 

I think Legends is here to stay for a while; at least another two years, in my opinion. 

• Love 2

I’m not surprised that everything was given another season, only at the timing.  And the TVLine article says that is due to the threat of another potential writers’ strike this spring.   Any “final season” announcements will be made later, like Arrow and SPN were. 

• Useful 1

Has MG directed before?

This seems like it’ll be similar to Supernatural’s “Changing Channels”, where the characters were stuck in the TV and jumped from genre to genre. 

Also, some photos from the first episode:
image.thumb.jpeg.55fbd6a009ded150127806bd5b264d72.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.21284eda51bd580db965eaf2d05b788b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6e0d1fc997e6b6b6c512aa95ef9c0cbb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.47e4fbde7505377a0809d50d0375b35e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.43f0bebe8b6a1bcbdbc6f569edf9d7fa.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4b9324bda4af439aeb3680e3cc1259e2.jpeg

More at the source: https://ew.com/tv/legends-of-tomorrow-season-5-photos/

Sara has been out saving the multiverse but looking at these pictures you’d think she’s coming back from a trip home.

• Love 1

The last strike in 2007 was brutal and it had a few fan favorites not making it. Would this mean a delay on shows starting production? If its a full-blown out strike that goes on several months it can even influence next season and episode might get cut also. 

• Love 1

It really depends on how long it goes on (and if it happens obviously) as to how much affect it has. '07 was brutal and lasted months. That's partly when/why reality TV really took off in a big way. 

I think this is MG's first time actually directing an Arrowverse episode. 

Love the Beebo orgy. I'm happy the show got renewed even though a combination of last season and the departures have really dampened my enthusiasm. I thought it probably would since they hadn't announced a final season beforehand. And I'm still worried about DP. But yeah, looking forward to them dealing with being famous and curious about Behrad. 

• Love 2

The last strike in 2007 was brutal and it had a few fan favorites not making it. Would this mean a delay on shows starting production? If its a full-blown out strike that goes on several months it can even influence next season and episode might get cut also. 

They will probably try to get a head start on writing scripts for the next season. If I'm not mistaken this strike, if it happens, would likely start in the spring. If it lasts long enough it might impact the first half of the seasons and delay their starts. It could affect the crossover.  The longest strike was around 5 months and I think the last strike was around 3 months. 

Edited by Oreo2234
2 hours ago, Featherhat said:

And I'm still worried about DP.

I’m sorry - I know I’m probably going to facepalm when I know what this is, but I’m having a severe brain glitch moment . 😕 What/who is DP?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

I’m sorry - I know I’m probably going to facepalm when I know what this is, but I’m having a severe brain glitch moment . 😕 What/who is DP?

Dominic Purcell, where he seemed to post stuff that hinted at his leaving a few weeks ago, although as far as I know nothing has been said yet so I hope I'm wrong. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Featherhat said:

Dominic Purcell, where he seemed to post stuff that hinted at his leaving a few weeks ago, although as far as I know nothing has been said yet so I hope I'm wrong. 

Ohhhhh of course.  Duh!  🤦🏻‍♀️  I knew I was going to feel like an idiot, but for the life of me, the only DP I could think of was Danielle Panabaker, and I knew that wasn’t right! 😂

Right, yes, I’m still wondering too what that was all about. 

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Featherhat said:

He's posted multiple posts over the last few months making it very clear he's still apart of Legends. I never read into that comment made that everyone was worried about the way a lot did here.

Edited by Proteus

Previously posted in the Arrow forum...

DCN Podcast Exclusive Interview With Marc Guggenheim
Joshua Raynor  December 13, 2019
https://dccomicsnews.com/2019/12/13/dcn-podcast-exclusive-interview-with-marc-guggenheim/ 

-- MG said that he's about to fly to Vancouver for prep on "the very first episode of television that I'm going to direct." He's been a writer and/or showrunner for 19 years.

-- MG mentioned his upcoming directing debut again and said that he's always been "curious" if he would be a good director. MG: "It's good to direct for the very first time with family."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

During his guest appearance at Wizard World New Orleans last weekend, Matt Ryan did an interview with The Week in Geek Radio Show (his segment starts at around the 46.40 mark)...

Audio: Matt on The Week in Geek Radio Show:
Tim Lattie, Caliber Comics, & Matt Ryan from Wizard World NOLA 2020-01-05 TWIG
https://www.spreaker.com/user/twigradio/2020-01-05-twig?utm_medium=widget&utm_source=user%3A8380250&utm_term=episode_title 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

'Legends of Tomorrow’ Shooting Locations
Varun Patel  January 13, 2020 
https://www.thecinemaholic.com/where-was-legends-of-tomorrow-filmed/ 

Firstly, a lot of the interior shots for ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ are filmed at The Ironworks facility in Vancouver. Featuring large open spaces and remains of an old ironwork, the facility is designated for filming purposes. It was used to film Kendra and Carter’s Apartment in the pilot, the Memphis Bar and a music shop in the fourteenth episode of the third season, Mari’s apartment in the sixteenth episode of the third season and Constantine’s apartment in the seventh episode of the fourth season.
Furthermore, a few scenes of the show were shot on Segal Graduate School of Business’ rooftop. The college is located in Vancouver, British Columbia and was seen when Rip Hunter was introduced for the first time.

Moving on, Stave Falls Dam in British Columbia was used to film a fight scene. Additionally, the actual place of filming of Professor Stein’s mansion is the Cecil Green Park House in Vancouver. The same place is used to shoot Vandal Savage’s mansion.
Moving on, the Victory Square Park in Vancouver is depicted as a park in London in the show’s pilot episode. Moreover, in the pilot episode, Vanishing Point was actually filmed at the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts in University of British Columbia. The same place was used to film Lindgren Banking Securities in the tenth episode of the second season of ‘Legends of Tomorrow.’

Vancouver Film Studios was also made use of to shoot a helipad scene in the sixth episode of the second season. Moreover, the Catalyst Paper Corporation in Crofton, British Columbia was used as a filming location for numerous scenes. In the pilot, it doubled up as the Pittsburgh Chemical Plant as well as Snart and Rory’s hideout and a Norwegian Dock.

In the second part of the pilot, the Catalyst Paper Corporation building doubled up as the location for an underworld weapons auction. Moreover, in the fourth episode of the first season, the place was used to film Luskavic Labs.
Moving on, St. Roch University, as seen in the pilot was actually filmed on 5255, Heather Street. The same building appeared on the second part of the pilot episode as Marty’s Lab. Moreover, it also served as the filming location for the exterior of Walter Reed Medical Centre.

Additionally, some of the other places in and around Vancouver that appear on the show include Deer Lake Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Pacific Central Station and Thornton Park, Crease Clinic.
Other significant locations that have appeared in the show are Burnaby Central Park, Mountain View Cemetery, North Vancouver Cemetery, H.R. Macmillan Space Centre and Museum of Vancouver, Aerospace Technology Park, Lulu Island Wastewater Treatment Plant, Fraser Foreshore Fitness Circuit, Creekside Walk West, Lynn Canyon Park, West Burnaby United Church, CBC Vancouver Broadcast Centre, Bryne Creek Ravine Park, Van Dusen Botanical Garden, Walter Hardwick Avenue and Bordertown.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

A.V. Club review of LoT 500 (Part 5 of the COIE crossover)...

Crisis On Infinite Earths comes to an emotional, practical, adorably fuzzy end
Allison Shoemaker   January 15, 2020
https://tv.avclub.com/crisis-on-infinite-earths-comes-to-an-emotional-practi-1841016001

On one level, the final hour of Crisis On Infinite Earths is nothing but housekeeping. The CW’s almost ludicrously ambitious crossover-to-end-all-crossovers, a flawed but undeniably entertaining affair, needed to conclude by explaining Earth-Prime and demonstrating the new status quo; “whoops, the Anti-Monitor is still kicking” feels like a flimsy excuse to keep the story going long enough to make this concept plain to the audience. Oliver (Stepen Amell) died in the previous hour, an emotional climax already somewhat lessened by the fact that he also died back in December and refused to come back from purgatory with Mia (Katherine McNamara, absent) and Diggle (David Ramsey, doing series-best work). The big bad (LaMonica Garrett) remains at large only so that Legends Of Tomorrow has an excuse to do its thing while dotting all the Is and crossing the Ts. It’s flimsy stuff.

But on another, it’s Legends Of Tomorrow gleefully tossing out bits of fan service while simultaneously exploring the grief of its characters, and it does both of those things very well.
All the episode’s best scenes are like that, meditations in one way or another on Oliver’s death and what life will be from now on. Kate Kane sits on Kara Danvers’ couch with Alex. Diggle and Lyla watch their children play. The heroes of the world pause for a moment to say goodbye to a friend, and in most cases, to the person who made the lives they lead possible, even before he saved infinite earths. And they do so on one planet, because Oliver Queen’s last act was to bring these people together in a single world, just as Amell and Arrow brought them together in one big story.
MVP: Gustin was the MVP of the last hour, and he’s great here as well, but this seems to have been written as a bit of a showcase for Caity Lotz, and she more than delivers.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Is this real? If so it's the best poster they've had so far. It makes it seem more like a time travel show with each Legend dressed for a different time period. Plus it has my favorite gunslinger Sara. 

image.png.3f5423ff31113b47278381f01a180dfe.png

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Is this real? If so it's the best poster they've had so far. It makes it seem more like a time travel show with each Legend dressed for a different time period. Plus it has my favorite gunslinger Sara. 

image.png.3f5423ff31113b47278381f01a180dfe.png

Ngl, I’d buy this poster. I love Ray and Nora’s similar back-to-back poses and how you can see Constantine’s pack of cigarettes rolled up in his sleeve. But in general everyone looks awesome.

• Love 1