Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I think Jeff has wanted to be Clay's boy more than he even wants to win.

Shelli is going off on Jeff and Clay that they talk all the time without her and that nobody else comes to her HOH  to hang out and/or find out her plans.  She's right at the verge of realizing she's viewed as Clay's little puppet. 

• Love 3

It was funny when Shelli told Jeff anything he says to Clay he can say to her. Actually, Jeff doesn't consider you the brains of the operation. For some reason, he thinks Clay is.

• Love 2

I just can't with these alliances. It's word soup at this point. Any one of us could post 6-8 random names, say they are totally an alliance, and everyone would agree. That's how stupid the alliances are this year.

Here's my favorite alliance. Steve, Vanessa, Day, the person Day is pretending to be, the person Vanessa is pretending to be and the person Steve wants to be. Throw in a twin or two, and this is a force to be reckoned with! I'm sorry, I actually haven't watched the feeds due to other things for the past day, along with Shelli/Clay grossing me out, so I'm making my own fun.

If Meg does get put up, I'm going to be pissed. Because I am rooting for Meg on a personal level, but am rooting for Day on a TV show level. I hate having to choose!

• Love 5

Jeff is pushing hard for a "core" alliance of him, Clay, Shelli, John and Jackie with a possibility of James and Meg joining in.

A few hours later, he is [currently] forming the Dark Dark Crew with Meg, James and Jason.

I don't have to watch the feeds, I'll flashback to Jason's take on the house. He as it down pat.

• Love 1

A few hours later, he is [currently] forming the Dark Dark Crew with Meg, James and Jason.

I don't have to watch the feeds, I'll flashback to Jason's take on the house. He as it down pat.

What is his take?  No feeds this year for me.  thx

(edited)

Well, as I understood it, he laid out a plan in the HOH to get close to those three and keep them as side pieces to whatever his main alliance with Shelli and Clay is called.

I don't think it's really going to work.  Those three are already tired of the Clay/Shelli regime.   (Hence Shelli's whining that they never come to talk to her in the HOH .)  If they do put Meg up, I only see that split getting deeper.

Of course, knowing Jeff, he could have told them everything.  But again, I  think his bromance with Clay is paramount to him , and I don't see him risking it.

Honestly I like Audrey much more than him.  Whatever charm Jeff has eludes me.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

I would love to see a season of BB where the vast majority of the house guests we're African-American and maybe 3 were European-American. I'd like to see how the cultural divide played out then and how the then minority had to work to fit into the flow. This will never happen because -- well we all know why.

I agree Dae made some mistakes, but I think it might have played out differently if the other house guests didn't view her as somewhat alien. Their feeling she is intimidating might have something to do with skin color and culture too. I don't want to call them racist because that is a heavy word, but I do think cultural and racial biases have played a role.

• Love 22
(edited)

Jason is the first one I've heard openly say Vanessa is dangerous and has to go. He compared her to Derrick and said she's probably the player everyone who watches the feeds thinks can win the game. He also said she has a bad poker face. Ha! She's his top target along with Audrey.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

I'm looking forward to seeing a Jeff DR to see if he has any true allegiance or if he doesn't really care which alliance gets the upper hand as long as he's a member. I agree though that he seems hellbent on getting Clay for his very own.

I also hope there's an Audrey DR where she addresses her lies and manipulation to see how upfront she is abt all of it.

I guess at this point I'm rooting for the late night crew, mostly because of Jason, Meg, and soon to be departed Da. If they could somehow get Johnny Mac to join in, that would seal it for me.

Austin said too many things early on that bugged me, like being one of the cool people and not liking James early on because he has a dad body and acne. And one of the twins said that she worried abt Meg because Meg is the type of girl who gets jealous of her. And I don't care for Shelli and Clay at all. I'll be interested to see how Vanessa does going forward. She seems to be doing well so far but I want to see how she does if one of the LNC actually puts her up.

• Love 1

Jason has his eyes and Vanessa and is rightly guessing how dangerous she is. He says if he wins HOH she and Austin are going up so he can get Vanessa out. As a Vanessa fan I hope that fails as I am rooting for her and the underdog outside alliance. Without her, that alliance is going to take a serious hit.

• Love 2

I do hope Clay & Shelli get nominated soon just to knock them down a few pegs. Right now, they Leo & Kate from Titanic. Top of the world!! LOL!!! You know the first time they get nominated they will be all indignant and Shelli will cry like Amanda always did. Now, that would be good tv. LOL!!!!

• Love 3

I would LOVE a house where the majority were non-white. I think it'd be really interesting to see how cultural things impact the game when it's flipped like that. Plus, I'm just bored with the bland white folks they cast.

• Love 14

Has Vanessa told folks what she does? If so, that was dumb. But then again, this group is so dumb, they probably think someone who "plays games" for a living is dumb. Even Da', who should certainly know better.

I think it would be fun to watch a season of Big Brother with people born and raised in different countries/cultures, who all speak a common language (for selfish reasons English would be nice, as subtitled live feeds would be a bit hard to follow while I'm trying to work.)  It would be much more interesting than a bunch of (mostly white) people from the same country with similar backgrounds talking about the same boring topics over and over.

• Love 3

Last night Shelli was talking about how she's irritated that no one in the house has come to her to ask what her plans are since she's HOH. She knows they are going to Clay instead. Gee Shelli, you might want to take this as a hint that everyone knows that whatever you decide is irrelevant since you're so dick whipped by Clay that you're going to do whatever he says.

Jeff also said that maybe people are just assuming she's going to back door Audrey so that's why they're not coming to her. If at least some of the house assumes this is what her plan is and she doesn't follow thorough, especially given that last week the whole house seemed to be aligned that Audrey was next, I hope there are some serious repercussions for Shelli and Clay next week. I want one of them to go next so badly - hopefully Clay as I think Shelli could end up being ostracized a bit for letting Clay control her game. The girl just is not very bright at all and I know this is shallow, but I can't stand looking at her, especially in profile as her capped, over whitened teeth are way too big for her mouth.

• Love 4
(edited)

Has Vanessa told folks what she does? If so, that was dumb.

She told Austin she 'used to be a professional gambler.' She sorta downplayed it a bit. I didn't hear her tell anyone else, but I know Liz knows. I figure Austin told her because he tells everyone everything, which is why I thought it was a mistake for Vanessa to tell him. Liz brought it up in front of Becky, but I don't think Becky caught it because she's not the brightest.

I know this is shallow, but I can't stand looking at her, especially in profile as her capped, over whitened teeth are way too big for her mouth.

I can't stand looking at Shelli anymore either, but mostly just because she just annoys me in every way at this point. But also someone elsewhere pointed out that she looks like Aaryn and that's all I see now.

Just saw this exchange on the BB_Updates twitter:

Shelli: Do you think Clay's hair looks cute?

Audrey: I would never use Clay and cute in the same sentence.

LOL! Audrey cracks me up.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Shelli reminds me of someone and can't figure out who!? It's driving me nuts. I can't figure out if she reminds me of a former houseguest or some actress. Anyhoo, Shelli is clueless that she can't figure out why no one wants to talk game with her. Though, I give her points for actually recognizing this and saying it out loud. There are so many alliances that I'm not even clear who would be nominated next week if Clay, Shelli or Jeff didn't win HOH. Hopefully, it will mix up the house a bit.

Shelli reminds me of someone and can't figure out who!? It's driving me nuts. I can't figure out if she reminds me of a former houseguest or some actress. Anyhoo, Shelli is clueless that she can't figure out why no one wants to talk game with her. Though, I give her points for actually recognizing this and saying it out loud. There are so many alliances that I'm not even clear who would be nominated next week if Clay, Shelli or Jeff didn't win HOH. Hopefully, it will mix up the house a bit.

Shelli looks a little like Dani Donato in the face.
  • Love 3

Now there have been two people accused of being America's Player: Audrey was mentioned a few days ago, maybe by Austin? And now Jeff and Shelli think that Vanessa is America's Player. All because there's been no Have Not crappy food brought into the house, voted on by the viewers. 

Honestly, BB should just do a no twist season because the paranoia these people can produce is enough on its own. 

• Love 7

hopefully Clay as I think Shelli could end up being ostracized a bit for letting Clay control her game. The girl just is not very bright at all and I know this is shallow, but I can't stand looking at her, especially in profile as her capped, over whitened teeth are way too big for her mouth.

I watched a conversation between Clay and Shelli last week -- after explaining his conservative, Republican values, he said he has never voted. That's pretty pathetic, but at 24...okay, he's young and foolish. She, at 31, said she too has never voted. Truly pathetic!  She's the type who will look to a partner to tell her her political beliefs.

FYI,  I'm not sure Shelli's teeth are capped but the bleaching is ridiculous!

• Love 4

Day just finished talking with Shelli. It was awkward as hell but I kept thinking how stupid a game Day played in week 1. She had the perfect opportunity to secure herself with Shelli and/or Audrey with her immunity but chose to take that pact a lip service. Yes, it would have unraveled because their personalities just didn't mesh but had Day picked Shelli or Audrey, it would have given their alliance some meaning and Shelli wouldn't have nominated her the following week.

What is his take?  No feeds this year for me.  thx

It is too long to recap, let's just say his vision of the house is almost a bird's view. As if he is watching with us. I said almost because his perception is not. If it were he'd know that Jeff is a lying snake who can't be trusted for starters. 

Jeff's true alliance is with Clay and Shelli by default. He still hasn't told Meg she is going up but cautioned Shelli to talk to her and not blindside her.

• Love 1
(edited)

The most recent photo I have seen of former Dynasty star Catherine Oxenberg reminds me of Shelli. The thing is that Catherine is in her fifties and Shelli is in her early 30s (????). 

ETA: A 2006 photo of Catherine:

Catherine+Oxenberg+G+Day+LA+Australia+We

Edited by Nedsdag
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jeff giving away his game to Liz of all people. This guy just cannot shut up.

Jeff about Vanessa: "What is she here to do? Like, she's not even playing the game."

Why, because she doesn't make five new alliances every day, you stupid fuck?

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 9

Jeff giving away his game to Liz of all people. This guy just cannot shut up.

Liz (or Julia, if she's in right now) won't do anything with the info.  She rarely does unless it involves her or Austin's game.

(edited)

Jeff is so loathsome. I'd take ten Frankie's over this guy right now.

To Liz: "Don't worry, we'll keep you around until jury so you can bang some of these horny dudes."

Is this real life?

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

I'm not sure I understand why everyone's so paranoid about Vanessa. There are at least three people in the house who seem to genuinely believe she's America's Player. It seems like she's Jason's number one target, above Audrey even.

Obviously us viewers are paying extra attention to her because we know who she is, but since the HGs don't, what is she doing to stand out so much to them? Being normal?

• Love 1

Oh, God, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight about this. Ew. One Frankie was one too many.

Also it turns out that one Jeff is one too many.

To Liz: "Don't worry, we'll keep you around until jury so you can bang some of these horny dudes."

Is this real life?

Jeff makes my right eye twitch uncontrollably, I can't stand him, and I hope Liz shuts him down.  He's nowhere near as good-looking as he thinks he is.  I don't subscribe to the live feeds, only read the updates, but every time he opens his mouth it's something disturbing.  (Apparently James is a major creep as well.)  All the men this season just straight up suck, I wish this ladies would stick together and get rid of them.  

• Love 3

A guy who doesn't vote is a deal-breaker for me, and he if still rants about politics anyway, even more points are deducted for being a hypocritical asshat. But this is coming from someone who, in the past 33 years after turning 18, has only ONCE missed voting (due to the flu), even in the most minor local elections.

• Love 6
(edited)

Here is a compilation of all the gross stuff Jeff said today. This is only from today! I'm letting go of that part of me that found Jeff unintentionally hilarious now.

It makes me so sad the women don't say something to James/Jeff. They just giggle about it. Meg did kinda go at Jeff yesterday though, which is when I started to like her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I cannot wait until Shelli's HOH reign is over!  And if and when she puts up Meg as the replacement nominee she will completely ruin Kathy Griffins BB takeover twist.  

• Love 1

Yeah, I see a young Catherine Oxenberg. I'll go with that. LOL!!! Jeff really does have diarrhea of the mouth, doesn't he? Maybe, someone will catch on....sometime....like now! LOL!!!!

• Love 1

Cheryl Ladd in the late '70s, maybe...?

cheryl-ladd.jpg

Question - I don't watch the feeds, only BBAD.  What ever happened with the note that Audrey(?) read telling James he needed to pick 2 other house guests to play with him (was it America's Player?)  Why has nothing more come of that?