Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Can someone post the links to various sites that post live feed updates? It might help folks chatting here since I don't know if this site does as much of the every minute track of the live feeds. I would post the few I have but they are all blocked at work so I can't. And I desperately need to find one not blocked. Jokers was my go to site.

(sigh)

Yes, I am ridiculous. Why do you ask?

I haven't bought my feeds yet.... will probably wait until Friday morning lol 

I just hate having to sign up for a service that I will have to cancel later so I'm contemplating buying a prepaid credit card with $15 on it just to use for this.

I don't even get the feeds yet I am still so excited for the feeds to get rolling. Every year I tell myself that I'm just going to watch the show proper and every year I know that is a lie. I mean, for cod's sack, I am already in here and it hasn't even started yet.

Love you guys and your awesome updates.

• Love 2
(edited)

OK so the feeds randomly came on like 5 minutes ago. When I tuned in they were just on Clay styling his hair in the bathroom. And now they're on fish. I don't know if they'll come back at all before midnight or what. There's a little message that says, 'It's your lucky day, feeders!' Spy on the Houseguests before anyone else.'

ETA: Just read up on what I missed for the first 5 minutes.

• Audrey said, "When we were in the bathroom, Jeff made a comment about Clay." 
  • James is the HOH maybe. Jason may be who won 2nd HOH. They were shown talking in HOH room.
  • Jason/James may be aligned. They mentioned that Austin is giving Jeff a hard time.

Sorta sounds like there may be a problem with Jeff and some other HGs.

Oh and BTW this is confirmation that Jeff/Jackie from TAR are indeed HGs.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I love this show, I'm so excited the feeds were on, and I will watch BBAD tonight happily. I'm not ashamed. Also I like Jeff and Jackie, but I'm quite sure one will leave early. It's an easy first target.

I thought the feeds were coming on right after the episode. I guess they're waiting until the wast coast ep airs? How annoying- I want to start bitching about these people! Plus, since all the BotB and twists stuff is going to take up so much air time, feeds are the on,y place we'll ever see any actual game talk.

Well. They're on, and Jace is annoying. He keeps screaming at "big brother" to find out if the feeds are on. And he's demanding that everyone do a shoutout to friends and family. Sigh.

(edited)

Well, this is the worst start ever. I miss the days when the houseguests didn't know they were even live, and we started watching in the middle of whispering and strategy and had to figure out what's going on. Now I have to sit through 15 minutes of stupid shout outs?

Oh, lord, and it just got worse.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2

This is not an auspicious start. Jace is emcee-ing this by screaming terribly loud intros for each person before it's their turn. Actually, they are *all* screaming, as if they don't realize that they and the entire house are mic'ed, but Jace is assaulting my ears.

I've never watched the feeds from minute one before, so maybe this awkwardness and awfulness is normal?

Good god, he just introduced himself. I need to turn this off before I punch my tv! It's way too early in the season for me to hate them this much.

Well. They're on, and Jace is annoying. He keeps screaming at "big brother" to find out if the feeds are on. And he's demanding that everyone do a shoutout to friends and family.

He really does like to be in charge of everyone.  I hope that works against him.

(edited)

He's still screaming shout outs! He and Austin seem to be traveling through the house screaming pro-wrestling style, including some weird bro code things. I hope he's driving everyone crazy and they boot him.

ETA: if they've done noms, shouldn't there be four people nominated?

Edited by Turtle
(edited)

I was liking Austin but with him being attached at the hip with Jace, his likeness is waning.

James is HoH.

ETA: if they've done noms, shouldn't there be four people nominated?

BotB probably already happened. Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 2

Apparently Vanessa and Da'Vonne got to "save" someone? I say that because Austin said he was safe this week because Vanessa saved him, or used her pick on him, or something. I have to say, he really, really sucks rights now with Jace. They are extremely aware of the cameras and I don't like it.

And I don't who is in Shelltown, but I don't like them.

These two are gunning for Jeff. Good. Boot the twist week one.

So I log on to the feeds and the first thing I see is Jace and Austin. About a minute later, the cam switches to an exit sign. Seems like the camera guy who's controlling the switches wants to self evict from that conversation, and this season, as well.

• Love 9

Wait. Jeff & Jackie from TAR26 are in the house? As actual houseguests? Not just short-term guests? That's just crazy! To think for years, after all of the crossovers with people from this show and Survivor ending up on TAR, it seems now that CBS is finally allowing crossovers from TAR to Survivor and BB. First Natalie & Nadiya on Survivor: San Juan del Sur, and now, Jeff & Jackie on BB17!

• Love 1

James is still HOh. The plan is to backdoor Jace! Yay! We'll see, though, there are still a lot of gaps in my knowledge. Veto players have already been picked, so maybe veto is tomorrow?

• Love 2