Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Lifestyle

• Start Topic

I'm confused about the timeline. Didn't they indicate during last week's show they were half way through? And now they're only a week before the end? What? Did nothing happen between those two points? 

Basically my thoughts on all this mess can be summed up with...

Jaclyn and Ryan: Even if they don't end up together forever, I believe they care about each other and actually like each other and enjoy each other's company. 

Davina and Sean: Just end it already. They act awkward and uncomfortable and I honestly doubt they've spent more than a few days together during the entire experiment. No clue why they did such a 180 from the honeymoon because they haven't even told us/shown us that. It's such a weird situation.

Jessica and Ryan: Bull.Shit. Even if they announce in the last show they want to stay together? I do not believe it for one second. And I guarantee you they won't be together for long if they do decide to stay together beyond the show. I give it two months tops. 

• Love 4

Looking forward to your comments. Around the time Davina and Sean were pretending to absorb Dr Pepper's wisdom, I got an attack of the cringies and decided to wash dishes instead (with 5 minutes of RHNYC thrown in -- also an unwatchable mess).

• Love 2

I feel terrible but I cannot stand Sean's voice and his talking heads. It sounds so fake and just really grates on me. Am I alone in this?

You are NOT alone. With Sean, there is no THERE there. He's an empty shell to me, which is particularly scary knowing he's an ER nurse. I dont subscribe to the theory that we health professionals need to be emotional blanks in order to function effectively. Far from it.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Sean next on ID Discovery as the latest Angel of Death/#half-kidding

• Love 9
Davina and Sean: Just end it already. They act awkward and uncomfortable and I honestly doubt they've spent more than a few days together during the entire experiment. No clue why they did such a 180 from the honeymoon because they haven't even told us/shown us that. It's such a weird situation.

yeah, we kinda have. She jumps down his throat every time he says something. The most glaring example shown on the show was when she said Sean makes her feel worthless, he agreed with her that she isn't and shouldn''t feel worthless and she ripped his head off accusing him of calling her just that. There have been other times she's done this but that was the most over the top one we've seen at least. That treatment would get real old, real fast.

I also think I finally get why Davina and her friends are such a-holes on SM to Sean. I think she says yes to staying married and Sean, having tired of her blowing up on him at every little thing he says, finally says no. She feels embarrassed and takes to SM to get even..which only embarrasses herself more. Sad really.

Ryan and Jess give me whiplash. Suddenly they are the perfect couple. WTF? Even more fuel for the "They are just actors" rumor IMO.

Ryan and Jac: I think her tweet earlier gave away

they are still together

but we will see.

• Love 5

I guess I get to be the first to mention Christian "Sean" Grey's grossness from this episode - they've each "played beneath the other's Mason Dixon Line?"  I can infer what that means, but can someone explain "She definitely knows I'm Italian"?  He needs to just. stop. talking.

• Love 12

yeah, we kinda have. She jumps down his throat every time he says something. The most glaring example shown on the show was when she said Sean makes her feel worthless, he agreed with her that she isn't and shouldn''t feel worthless and she ripped his head off accusing him of calling her just that. There have been other times she's done this but that was the most over the top one we've seen at least. That treatment would get real old, real fast.

I also think I finally get why Davina and her friends are such a-holes on SM to Sean. I think she says yes to staying married and Sean, having tired of her blowing up on him at every little thing he says, finally says no. She feels embarrassed and takes to SM to get even..which only embarrasses herself more. Sad really.

Ryan and Jess give me whiplash. Suddenly they are the perfect couple. WTF? Even more fuel for the "They are just actors" rumor IMO.

Ryan and Jac: I think her tweet earlier gave away

they are still together

but we will see.

I'm seeing the same thing from Davina. She tries to look like she's spontaneous and so much fun, but in fact she seems very cold and stiff to me, and she does jump down Sean's throat all the time. She's hyper critical and interrupts him a lot (this happened today, too, I think, when Dr. Pepper was visiting). I don't like Sean, but Davina needs a special kind of person to tear down her walls and put up with her personality, and Sean definitely isn't it.

I don't know what to think of Ryan and Jessica. I have a somewhat more positive opinion of Ryan now than before, and I can imagine now that they might stay married after 6 weeks, but I don't know how long it would last. I'm not a fan of Jessica, though. I'm getting really tired of her harping on about how Ryan treated her. Yes, he was a jerk, but she wasn't that wonderful either. Both of them made mistakes. Just move on already, learn to stand up for yourself and open your mouth when something bothers you.

Ryan and Jac: I still like Jac, but I'm still unsure of Ryan. I do think that they have a chance, but we'll see. It seems like it mainly depends on him. She even said in this episode that if this worked out, she would be willing to move to LI. And I liked her spending time with Ryan's mom and niece.

About Dr. Pepper's visit, I did like how she pointed out how weird it was that Davina and Sean had put up three picture frames with nothing in them. I thought that was actually very telling of their personalities and relationship: empty and no substance, just like those picture frames.

• Love 8

Was anyone else grossed out when Sean so succinctly informed us that he and Davina have played with each other's hoo hahs?  His remark about how she now knew for sure he was Italian, might have been even more cringeworthy than his Christian Grey remark (since I'm assuming he didn't really know what the book was about). He's got the mentality of a 12 yr old.

So, this week everyone is happy and falling in love?  Bollocks.  That sushi making scene between Jessica and Ryan was contrived and uncomfortable, as was his multitude of kisses in a row thereafter since you knew he just wanted sex.

• Love 5

Yeah, I'm not buying it with Jess and Ryan but who knows?  I'd like to see them together but this show is so fake anymore that I don't hold out much hope for it being real.  I don't see how they all could turn around so fast, and just in time for the end of the season.  How convenient!  I liked the scene with Jess and his friends because I know how you can take comfort in the fact that it's not only you that notices certain annoying things about your husband.  Only when that annoying thing is his temper I don't know how comforting that would be!

I enjoyed seeing Jaclyn with Ryan's niece.  That was a very cute segment.  I still hold out hope for her and Ryan.  It looks like Jaclyn has taken a step or two back (she said so herself) so Ryan is looking more comfortable.  I cheered when she said she might consider moving to Long Island.  An aside - Mr. Snarklepuss was AMAZED that I am not the only woman in the world who puts the dish sponge on the right and the counter sponge on the left.  He concluded that having two sponges was one of those "woman things".  I don't know about that.

Sean and Davina are so over, there's not even a word for over enough for them.  I am holding fast to my theory that Sean wanted a casual fling and some reality TV exposure and didn't anticipate encountering someone who really wanted a long term relationship.  He's putting on an act to stay on the show but I think he has no intentions of staying married to Davina.  I'm starting to feel sorry for Davina, and that doesn't come easy given how I don't have any real love for her either.

• Love 2

I guess I get to be the first to mention Christian "Sean" Grey's grossness from this episode - they've each "played beneath the other's Mason Dixon Line?"  I can infer what that means, but can someone explain "She definitely knows I'm Italian"?  He needs to just. stop. talking.

I thought he might be referring to the size of his anatomy "below the Mason Dixon line".  It wouldn't surprise me if Sean thinks that being Italian somehow makes him bigger than average.  Ummmm, I don't think so, Sean.  Ughhh, just repeating "below the Mason Dixon line" is making me ill......He is so gross.  What is he, in 7th grade or something?  Next thing you know he'll be saying Davina gives him cooties.

• Love 4
(edited)

I rarely eat potato chips, I'm a sweet snack person but I was eating some tonight since I was hanging with my mother watching. Chips were in my mouth when Sean talked about... The "playing". I may never eat another chip again. If by some strange chance they stay together, even though Davina signed up to be on TV, girl needs to leave him after watching he said that. Ew. Ew. Ew! Go suck a toe Sean so your mouth can't talk for a moment.

Was Ryan's mom being serious about the two-week thing? I couldn't tell. Aw, I used to love ceramic painting. Kayla's description of a phone conversation with Ryan seems exactly as I'd thought they go. I liked the Kayla/Jac scenes but I'm glad she hasn't been on much, since she's clearly shy and wasn't the one who signed up to be on TV. I appreciate that while there was a comment about her " having been through a lot", Ryan/Jac/Show isn't repeating all the details of her situation every time she's on. I liked Jaclyn's shoe painting. What was Ryan painting? I kept looking at Jac and Kayla's I didn't take notice.

Ryan and Jess... So he jokes around with his friends so she gets him? Interesting she called him a potty mouth tonight and the "c-word" was on her list of hurtful words in that past episode. She said then he hadn't used all the words on the list, but I found it suspect then he had and now I'm pretty much convinced.

Both cooking classes were lame. Also it drives me nuts how few women (and long haired guys) on TV do not have their hair tied back properly. At least the Sushi instructor did.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 4

Omg really? So he's announcing to the crew, audience and Dr C that he's well-hung, I guess. You know what they say about guys who contantly brag about their Christian Grey prowess and stereotypical Sonny Corleone-massiveness, right?

Did Davina confirm the Mason-Dixon Line brag? Cause, c'mon, if they've really had foreplay, why not consummate? Davina wants to, why not Sean? I dont buy that he's just being a gentleman because he knows he's outta there soon. Then why do anything with her at all?

I will feel very sorry for Davina if she humiliates herself by saying Yes, when Sean says No, especially if she goes first! Hope she says No!

• Love 3

Did Davina confirm the Mason-Dixon Line brag? Cause, c'mon, if they've really had foreplay, why not consummate? Davina wants to, why not Sean? I dont buy that he's just being a gentleman because he knows he's outta there soon. Then why do anything with her at all?

I will feel very sorry for Davina if she humiliates herself by saying Yes, when Sean says No, especially if she goes first! Hope she says No!

I don't think he's being a gentleman either.  I think he knows that if he has sex with her and then backs out of the marriage he'll be vilified by the public.  I think it's too late for that anyway but in his mind he thinks he can say "At least I never took advantage of her".  Also, he can use the fact that he hasn't felt like having sex with her as one of the reasons he doesn't want to stay married.  "It just didn't feel right to him" or that he needed to have more feelings for her to have sex with her.  As far as Davina goes, I too hope she says no.  I'm trying to believe she'd do that whether or not she went first.  I hope she's smart enough to see that he's not worth it.

• Love 2

Ok, the Legos were kind of cute, and then the space room was a nice gesture on Sean's part of something that was meaningful to Davina. But another puzzle, Davina?! Come on! This is just getting weird now! Their living room is the width of a hallway and they already have a wall of toys...with no kids! I'm thinking playing below the Mason-Dixon Line is that they literally took a road trip down south to a toy store.

I dozed off last week, as I did this week, too. How do Jess and Ryan suddenly have this wonderful relationship?! But it's still f'ed up if Jess is saying she only likes the Ryan of the last two weeks, and if he ends up acting like how he acted 2 weeks ago ever again, it will be over. Can she really be THAT naive?! Even Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer could hold their shit together for 2 good weeks.

Hot pockets, BBQ chips, and beer poured into champagne flutes?! This was day 34 and the first time Jaqueline "cooked" for Ryan?! (What happened to the chicken and condiments they bought on their shopping trip when they fought over paying? Well, at least she put hot sauce on her Hot Pocket.) But she was bragging and gushing about how she made Hot Pockets because she wants to do wifely things--which is just highlighting that she's not.

• Love 5

Hot pockets, BBQ chips, and beer poured into champagne flutes?! This was day 34 and the first time Jaqueline "cooked" for Ryan?! (What happened to the chicken and condiments they bought on their shopping trip when they fought over paying? Well, at least she put hot sauce on her Hot Pocket.) But she was bragging and gushing about how she made Hot Pockets because she wants to do wifely things--which is just highlighting that she's not.

Jaclyn said on social media last night that the whole hot pocket "cooking" was a joke.   No idea if they have been doing some real cooking off camera or not but at least they seem to be having fun and enjoying spending time together, unlike the others.  

Add me to the list that totally doesn't buy into this new and improved "happy" Ryan and Jessica cause no one changes that quickly.     

• Love 6

The show in general is either becoming more and more contrived since these people do not belong together and they know it, or maybe its just becoming apparent to me that the entire series is being controlled by the 'producers'.  Any time an interview starts with 'So I decided to bring home a puzzle/go mattress shopping/go to a ceramics place etc' it screams "I just wanted to sit at home, relax and count the hours before this nightmare is over but I can't and some production assistant is making me do this'

• Davina and Sean - move into a Toys R Us already!...Sean may be a douche with his Mason Dixon and 'she knows I'm Italian' wink wink comment (hey maybe its not a reference his self inflated ego of his genital size and maybe its a reference to his prodigious amount of body hair), but her constantly harping on the 'wrongs' he has done, is tiring.  Go suck a toe you two and leave us alone
  • Jessica and Ryan Douche - Soooo why are they mattress shopping with only ten days left on the show?  Unless there was no doubt AND a discussion between the both of them that they were going to stay together, why would they invest $1000 for something that would be used as a couple?  Oh that's right, cause the production staff told them to do so as well as the awkward dual plop down on the bed at the store that Dr. Pepper Sprite 'asked' if they had done so.  He may tolerate her more, but he is done with her as his wife. 
  • Jacklyn and Ryan - The only two humans of this sorry bunch and who knows, maybe they have a shot.  Poor Kayla seemed very uneasy being filmed talking about their relationship and it seemed obvious to me she was being 'coached' to talk about it.

Oh and at 40 minute mark when Santa and Mrs Claus are en route to that mystical and far away land...the north fork of Long Island, Sean's voice over was ridiculously broken up and was obviously culled and cobbled from two or three different conversations.  It sounded like the audio version of a ransom note.  And finally, no disrespect to Italians as I too am a first generation Italian American (it pained me to hear Sean butcher some Italian words)

• Love 8

These shows are so contrived. Who even watches this mess.....me!!! (Insert Jessica's laugh here)

It's true. I am as lame as Jessica for even watching, as if it will get better.

However, i hope Ryan and Jaclyn can sustain a healthy relationship out of it, even if as just friends.

• Love 8

Thing is...I don't WANT Ryan and Jess to end up together. They might (?) be lovely people on their own and thrive in different relationships, but they are extremely unhealthy together.  The "experts" seem hell bent on keeping these folks together, when maybe the healthier, more humane thing to do would be to recommend they go their separate ways. When we're actively rooting *against* the couples? Doesn't say much good about the set-up of this show. They keep framing it as an experiment, but if we're *that* invested in a "positive" outcome (i.e., staying together), then it really isn't an experiment, is it? 

Sean is so creepy and off-putting. He spends so much of his time with Davina talking about "the experiment" that there isn't time to just LIVE the experiment. It's all "Here we are in the experiment! We're doing a puzzle! It's awesome! We're getting along, aren't we?" There's just something so off about him. He's like the blandly handsome baddie in a Lifetime movie starring Tori Spelling. 

• Love 12

But in my opinion, we didn't see what happened between the good feelings of the honeymoon and then the 180 when they got home. That's what I'm talking about. We see NOW how they act toward each other, but there was some sort of shift between honeymoon and home that wasn't shown and doesn't add up. 

• Love 4

I am totally confused and a little bit afraid as to why someone would bother to hang three BLANK picture frames?!?!?  I would love to know how a forensic psychologist would interpret that.  My take on Sean and Davina is that they really, really, REALLY want this to work, but it just won't.  It just will not work with them. 

Poor Dr. Pepper must have thought, after leaving all the home visits and seeing the woefully empty fridges, "we're/they're screwed".  It really did seem as if none of the couples actually live in their apartments - they just show up for the filming and after filming go on their merry and separate ways. 

All of the scenarios featured seemed totally contrived.  The mattress shopping (they were laying sideways to test?), the pottery painting, the puzzle.  And I'm thinking, of course they are contrived, because these couples do NOTHING together in real life so production has to come up with something to actually film!

• Love 5
(edited)

Jess and Ryan : I can’t lie they were cute. I can’t find much to say except that I’m so over the sushi shit. It’s disgusting; I don’t know why people like it. And Ryan needs to buy new clothes.

Jaclyn and Ryan : Friendzone again I see. Jaclyn is waiting for Ryan to be sexually aggressive is not happening. He is vanilla and a pantsy.

Sean and Davina : lol my favorite couple these days. The train wreck is in motion. After Christian Grey and pizza dough it’s the Mason-Dixon line comment. I don’t wanna be a bitch but I can totally get why he was bullied.
Kind of OT: But WTF were those things on Cynthia’s feet?

Edited by moonxyz
  • Love 6

Ok, the Legos were kind of cute, and then the space room was a nice gesture on Sean's part of something that was meaningful to Davina. But another puzzle, Davina?! Come on! This is just getting weird now! Their living room is the width of a hallway and they already have a wall of toys...with no kids! I'm thinking playing below the Mason-Dixon Line is that they literally took a road trip down south to a toy store.

I dozed off last week, as I did this week, too. How do Jess and Ryan suddenly have this wonderful relationship?! But it's still f'ed up if Jess is saying she only likes the Ryan of the last two weeks, and if he ends up acting like how he acted 2 weeks ago ever again, it will be over. Can she really be THAT naive?! Even Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer could hold their shit together for 2 good weeks.

And the whole meal looked disgusting.

• Love 1

I wonder if they had some foreplay the night of the wedding, when they still had some chemistry, or during the honeymoon, but not since then. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense, since we haven't seen any affection between them in these last few weeks.

• Jessica and Ryan Douche - Soooo why are they mattress shopping with only ten days left on the show?  Unless there was no doubt AND a discussion between the both of them that they were going to stay together, why would they invest $1000 for something that would be used as a couple?  Oh that's right, cause the production staff told them to do so as well as the awkward dual plop down on the bed at the store that Dr. Pepper Sprite 'asked' if they had done so.  He may tolerate her more, but he is done with her as his wife. 

I found that strange, too. Why go mattress shopping if they didn't intend to stay together? So I think you may be right, and maybe they did agree at this point to say "Yes" at the 6 week mark. Or, like you said, maybe the production crew told them to do that? In that case, did the producers pay for the mattress? Well, I guess we'll find out in two weeks which is the case.

Poor Dr. Pepper must have thought, after leaving all the home visits and seeing the woefully empty fridges, "we're/they're screwed".  It really did seem as if none of the couples actually live in their apartments - they just show up for the filming and after filming go on their merry and separate ways. 

All of the scenarios featured seemed totally contrived.  The mattress shopping (they were laying sideways to test?), the pottery painting, the puzzle.  And I'm thinking, of course they are contrived, because these couples do NOTHING together in real life so production has to come up with something to actually film!

I was surprised how empty the fridges were and that apparently none of these couples make the effort to cook something for dinner. Well, not so surprised about Davina, since I can't imagine her cooking. Or Sean. ;D

And YES about lying down sideways to test the mattress!

• Love 4

I am totally confused and a little bit afraid as to why someone would bother to hang three BLANK picture frames?!?!?  I would love to know how a forensic psychologist would interpret that.  My take on Sean and Davina is that they really, really, REALLY want this to work, but it just won't.  It just will not work with them. 

I think of all the couples, Ryan & Jessica seem to be really living together. I was really surprised when Jaclyn said she has been living out of her suitcase. The look on her face was like...Busted.

• Love 2

Sean and Davina are awful.  The Mason-Dixon line thing just did it for me.  And all the navel-gazing!  It's something like: "We should be at a point where we are considering pursuing the relationship further. I am interested in doing things that make him/her happy; I am willing to start working on the relationship to take it to another level. We should be feeling butterflies and getting closer.  We need our alone-time. I am going to relax and enjoy getting to know him/her."  blah blah blah... it is exhausting.  

As for Jess and Ryan- ugh.  Sure, it's great. Till the next blow-up, where Ryan can tell her he doesn't care and she cries and wrings her hands and says in her little-girl voice: "I don't know what to do!"  They are way too immature to be married.

I used to like Other Ryan but don't any more.  He is so meek, so non-committal, that I just want to smack him.  Jaclyn could do much, much better.

• Love 6
(edited)

Interesting how the show felt the need to showcase not only Ryan's mom, but also that weird winery owner couple talking about how quickly they themselves jumped into marriage/commitment.  WE GET IT GUYS, sometimes moving fast can work out just peachy.  But it can also be disastrous.  It's clearly the latter in this case.

Edited by trashjunkie
  • Love 4

At least Ryan R admitted in one of his talking heads that he's been acting like a whiny baby. Why yes, sir.

Jaclyn's black and white striped dress was adorable. That's all I got.

• Love 6

There are so many mentions of the "experiment".  The thing is, they ARE treating their relationships like experiments instead of a marriage.  It is like they don't want to put the full effort into it until they make their announcement when the 6 weeks are up. Their homes are temporary hotel rooms.  It's almost like that show Love Prison where couples who have only been communicating online are forced to spend a weekend together....this is a 6 week version of that, sadly.

I still think Jaclyn and Ryan have a chance but not sure they are ready to commit to marriage.  I also think that Jessica and Ryan might stay together almost out of stubborness. 

• Love 3

I enjoyed Dr. Pepper snarking on the apartments. I know the first thing I would do upon moving in would be to make it a home, I don't care if it was just for 6 weeks. Not a damn one of them has any taste and I agree with other posters, NONE of the couples have been  living together full time. 

• Love 2

My God, for the third week in a row, I fell asleep. I was so excited, thinking something good would happen, and feh. Nothing.

Does no one know how to cook? How hard is it to make pasta, fried chicken, hamburgers, pork chops?

Stop talking about having sex. Just do it. Or don't if you don't like each other.

• Love 8

Interesting how the show felt the need to showcase not only Ryan's mom, but also that weird winery owner couple talking about how quickly they themselves jumped into marriage/commitment.  WE GET IT GUYS, sometimes moving fast can work out just peachy.  But it can also be disastrous.  It's clearly the latter in this case.

I couldn't believe it Mama Ryan admitted to a quick courtship/marriage with Papa Ryan.  You'd think the fact that the dad bailed on the family when he was a kid would give Ryan pause for marrying a stranger but no, not the case.    And I guess cause Mama married a virtual stranger herself was the reason she was so happy for Ryan to do so too.   Well that and maybe she wanted him to move out the basement!

• Love 1

For weeks we've seen nothing but bad in the JesRy relationship. Last week and especially this week it's all good. I just think it shows how producers can manipulate stuff. By moving things around and showing things out of context, we may have not seen the true picture (what am I saying, it's a reality show). The same for Davina. Has anyone noticed for the last, I'd say 3 weeks, Davina has talked to the camera several times, all wearing that green leather jacket. Apparently it was all done in one sitting, yet they make it seem like she's responding to the things happening as they are happening.

Also, after weeks of showing JacRy as seemingly getting along and fairly happy, last night it's stated from Ryan himself that he had been very messy and threw his clothes around their apartment because he didn't really care about them as a couple and didn't think it was working (I'm paraphrasing but this is what I thought he basically was saying). When did that happen? I think Ryan has made a point that they not look bad on camera, so maybe if they did squabble it wasn't where it could be recorded. Because to me there's a gap with them. They appeared to be doing OK (even though I didn't believe it) and then there's drama about him being homesick and then not pursuing her sexually. And now, magically, it's all glossed over. Jaclyn did tell his mother than sometimes she (Jaclyn) can be overbearing or loud or something to that effect, which is exactly what many of us posters felt was a turn-off for Ryan. So maybe there's more here that they haven't shown, but why wouldn't they? A theory: they found their two problem couples, S&D and JesRy, and they need one "sure thing" like they had last year with Jason & Courtney.

Speaking of problem couple, have you noticed that JesRy are always featured last in their sequences? I remember this from soap operas. The couple featured last was the most favorite on the show. By favorite it could mean they create the most drama which conveys to higher ratings, like Doug & Jamie were last year. And as such, they possibly are headed for the spin-off, along with Jaclyn & Ryan. Sean/Davina may be the question mark. Just speculating, of course.

• Love 2

There is an episode called "Affection" on now, did they slip this one in?

The next new episode is listed  "Lifestyle."

Yeah, I saw this on the Comcast listings but did not watch.  What gives with "Affection" ?  

Did anyone watch and see what it was?

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Davina and Sean's relationship should be mandatory viewing for teenagers in high school... as a form of birth control.  Watching these two trying to be intimate or talk about sex or romance will wipe out all underage pregnancies.  The down side is that sales of legos, puzzles, and glow in the dark stars will plummet.

I think one sign of a successful pairing is that the two people generally bring out the best in each others personalities.  I have not seen this happening for any of the three couples.  In fact, they all seem to bring out the worst in each other.

I feel like the producers had a handful of pictures of relatively good looking people, threw it at the experts and told them to make up any type of bullshit to match them together.  Like many of you, this season has been an epic fail for me.  I too can hardly keep myself awake...when last season I was glued to my television.

Does anyone think Dr. Pepper looks much nicer this year?  I wonder if it is just better styling or if she has had some work done.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1

Sean is really in a contest with himself to say the stupidest thing. Just when I thought his "Christen Grey" comment couldn't bee any worse, now he says "south of the Mason Dixon line". Gross!

• Love 3

This just hit me.  After being intimate below the Mason-Dixon line (cringe), undoubtedly more times than once, Sean and Davina are still aloof and awkward with one another. I was actually shocked when he revealed that because they act like two people who have never been intimate in any way, shape or form! Somehow, this makes it all that much more gross, and every time he scurries off to Jersey, that much more immature and sad.

• Love 4

This show just seems to plod along compared to last season. These couples just don't seem as compelling. I'm kind of hoping no one stays married and see how the experts handle that.

This right here.  I can't stand any of them and yet I keep watching because I'm too stubborn to quit.  I think they all suck. And I find all their relationships and their scenes totally unbelievable. I don't even believe they actually live together when they aren't filming.

• Love 3

I didn't watch last season so I have nothing to compare this show with.

It's gotten very boring IMO. At this point I just want to see the finale and find out which couples stayed together or not.

• Love 2

Yeah, I saw this on the Comcast listings but did not watch.  What gives with "Affection" ?  

Did anyone watch and see what it was?

It was just a rerun of the previous episode. They keep doing this in the listings. I think last week they did the same: in the listing they said the show at 8 P.M. was a new one, but in fact it was a rerun, and the new episode started at 9 P.M. So you didn't miss anything.

• Love 1

Not a damn one of them has any taste and I agree with other posters, NONE of the couples have been  living together full time.

How about the kitty cat shower curtain?  At least it's only a quarter of the price of that bath towel Davina was looking at.

• Love 2

How about the kitty cat shower curtain?  At least it's only a quarter of the price of that bath towel Davina was looking at.

Yeah, and that was right after saying they had done nothing to personalize their apartment!  

They did not show the cat though, maybe still living in Jersey unable to adapt to Queens, just like Sean and UES.

• Love 1

Someone please get Davina and Sean off of my TV. The conversations between them are the exact same as their confessionals - constant observation and monitoring of their relationship and "the experiment." Though some (ok, many) of the JessRy and JacRy situations are contrived, they at least talk to eachother, laugh and interact.

I think Jaclyn & Ryan stay together. I don't know that it lasts in the long run, but I think they genuinely like eachother enough to give it a shot. If Jess and Ryan stay together, it's completely because they sat down at one point and said "if we sell this thing, we stay on TV, so let's go for it."

• Love 2