Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Double Down On Delusion

• Start Topic

Yeah, it seemed pretty real.  I don't think Heather realized the camera crew was filming through Sonja's window as she was saying, "You're a bitch.  You're a fucking bitch."  Not that she would have cared but her reaction was real. I wish Heather wasn't so "Fuck you, motherfucker" though.

I rarely use the F word and I would have used it several times myself had it been me standing out in the cold rain instead of Heather! LOL

• Love 7

Sometimes I feel like we watch different show. I like Carole and Kristen.  Different things must trigger different people. None of the women on this show coem close to the levels of hate I feel for the OC's Tamra and Heather or BH's Kim and Brandi.

• Love 8

Oh please, this was a dumb routine Bethenny was doing for the cameras -- just more crapola Bethenny & Satan Andy thought we'd find hysterical.  Anyone find this bit hilarious?  And yeah, I thought it was a gross move.  A really gross move.  But if you think a woman should pull down her pants & squat down or a man should pull out his penis & just pee wherever & whenever they get the urge, then go you ahead join these foul people & God Bless ya.  But in the meantime, you can bet Bethenny isn't walking thru the streets of Manhattan just peeing anywhere.  That makes no sense.  

Peeing itself isn't gross.  Who the heck would think that?  Once again this poster is twisting my words for whatever her silly reasons.  Peeing is an everyday function everyone does & it is an essential part of life.  BUT peeing indiscriminately anywhere is disgusting.  But again, if this poster finds this behavior, which we all learn not to do by age 3, so wonderful & awesome then go ahead & maybe Bethenny will invite you to join her.  Altho I suspect she'd never join you in a zillion years cuz this was done ONLY for the show.  

Btw, my dad has this problem & uses diapers.  Lots of men with prostate issues have this problem & must use diapers.  Bethenny just seemed to me be thoughtlessly (once again) making fun of what is a serious problem for many men & women.  I hated it.

And this also reminded me of the time I was on a subway train & a homeless guy took out his dick & started peeing while people on the packed car moved away shocked & panicked.  Lovely, right?  It was horrible.  And btw, I've driven down that route they took many, many times & I've never seen any women squatting by the side of the road.  Guess I've been missing out on the good things in life, eh?

I think your post is awesome and you've put into words all my thoughts on this whole public peeing by Bethenny. I think it's totally for focus on herself and for a laugh and it's just not funny at all.  It didn't happen on the Garden State or New Jersey Turnpike, I checked and it was a two-lane road somewhere in New Jersey. Besides being an absolutely disgusting thing for any human to do whether they're male or female, It's illegal. Public defecation is subject to a fine of up to $500 in most townships in New Jersey. So, Bethenny should practice holding her urine by doing some bladder exercises, or start asking for more frequent stops along a route, or wear a Depends. This whole public urination 'thing' of Bethenny is just disgusting.

• Love 4
(edited)

Didn't Lisa Rinna on RHOBH say that she got one of the biggest paydays of her life when she did commercials and ads for adult diapers?  Paging Bethenny.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 7
(edited)

I get it, you don't like Carole. That's cool. What I'm talking about specifically is the issue around her thoughts on herself and her body, and whether it's OK for her to think highly of herself in that regard. Or whether it makes her a bitch that needs to be brought down.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread which has expressed anything like what you're stating --  that simply thinking you're hot means you are a bitch who deserves to be taken down, or thinking highly of oneself is not okay and makes you a bitch who needs to be brought down, etc -- not one. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

After reading everything including the blog excerpts, I still don't understand why Sonja wouldn't let them in. Could it be because her daughter was home and is not permitted to be filmed?

Otherwise, all I can come up with is that she was embarrassed by the condition of her home, and furthermore she that couldn't get it together even when she knew cameras were coming.

BTW, Bethenny also peed on camera when she sat on the toilet to take a pregnancy test in her spin-off show. No shame in her game!

• Love 1

How many people would let someone in their house that is calling them a fucking bitch?    What I still don't get is Heather said foyer several times so I am concluding they were inside and Sonja told them (and the crew) not to come upstairs.  I also noticed that Sonja used every stupid excuse on the planet instead of the bona fide reason and that was she was shuffling around making child care arrangements.  No need for Heather, Kristen or the Bravo cameras to capture that moment.  In Bravo world it would become Sonja left the kid home alone to go party for the weekend in Atlantic City.  Sonja would end up back in court fighting for custody because she was stupid enough to let Bravo come in and film and edit a conversation.

I like Heather and she needs to realize she is rough on Sonja and Sonja recoils when she makes taunts her, dismisses her and makes a lot of references to her mental illnesses and lack of awareness.  It is kind of like Heather if you find all these things so disturbing why do you even speak to Sonja?  Seems last week Heather was put out because Sonja didn't use her as an advisor.  She has and Sonja was dressed down for her lack of appreciation.  It is coming off that Heather needs Sonja a helluva lot more than the RHONYC needs her.  I felt bad for Heather when Bethenny dressed her down and now she is doing the same thing.

Honestly, the thing that surprises me about Heather is that she even talks to Sonja. Sonja treated her horribly during the whole toaster oven fiasco, making light of her professional credentials and sound advice. Also, I don't think that Heather called her a fucking bitch until after she refused to let her into her house. Apparently, their conversation was much more than we saw since the first thing that Sonja said when she got in the car was that if Heather was going to refuse to talk to her they were going to have a sucky weekend. I guess this means that this was a converation they had had. Why in the world didn't Sonja tell Heather that the issue had to do with her child? This conversation didn't happen on camera, so she could have clued Heather in on what was really going on. To get in the car and say that she hadn't realized the car hadn't been available to them was a basic lie, since she had already learned there was no car available and told them to go wait at Starbucks. Sonja is nuts and I think that dealing with this craziness constantly must be exhausting.

• Love 13

Preach, film noire! I can't believe I forgot Carole colonialistically lecturing a minority (and erroneously to boot, as "Indian" is the preferred terminology of many indigenous peoples) on the appropriate way in which to identify herself . . . If Heather was not mad at Bethenny being late (I know that's how she is characterizing her behavior in the limousine in her blog), then she would not have lashed out at Bethenny and, realizing that Bethenny did not deserve any ire, would probably be able to figure out why Bethenny was reciprocally criticizing her in Atlantic City. She's basically retconning what transpired rather than actually acknowledging that she was venting at Bethenny because of her fury toward Sonja, in my opinion . . . I understand why organic responses are refreshing in a manner of sorts, but, I mean, there are plenty of instances in which bad behavior has been organic. Aviva totally spinning out of control in rage on St. Barth's did not appear at all manufactured to me compared to some of her subsequent grabs for attention. So . . . props to her for becoming incensed over the lack of a welcome banner? And, I mean, Sonja's conduct in and of itself seems pretty authentically dissociated from reality - she likely does not believe she has a problem, has not done anything wrong in her time on the show, and owes no one any apologies.

But Heather didn't lash out at Bethenny. Heather's entire anger was about Sonja and how Sonja kicked them out and made them wait outside and how Sonja says that she's their friend, but treated them like crap. Like, Heather was directing all of that toward Sonja. Heather mentioned Bethenny in the context of Sonja knowing that Bethenny was going to be late and not filling them in, but everything that Heather was shouting about? Was about Sonja's rude behavior.

• Love 8
(edited)

How do we know that Carol didn't say something to Reid?

I have no idea what her private conversations were or weren't -- but if she did, I'd think less of her for doing so -- the women she'll take to task on screen, but the 'menfolk' get gentle treatment off camera? That would make her even more of an asshole that I assume she is (and that's saying  a lot :) And re: spliced footage -- no trickery or editing games, but I can't find the scene anywhere online  (we had this discussion at TWOP -- just tried to find it on the Wayback Machine, but it was taking way too long to bring up one page after another.) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

But Heather didn't lash out at Bethenny. Heather's entire anger was about Sonja and how Sonja kicked them out and made them wait outside and how Sonja says that she's their friend, but treated them like crap. Like, Heather was directing all of that toward Sonja. Heather mentioned Bethenny in the context of Sonja knowing that Bethenny was going to be late and not filling them in, but everything that Heather was shouting about? Was about Sonja's rude behavior.

Thank you! I was starting to think that I was losing my mind. I didn't see Heather lash out at Beth. It was all about Sonja.

• Love 5

I thought it was a jab as well. 

Lu was telling Bethenny that someone suggested she get long extensions. Beth was all, "Nah, you don't need that. You've got that European, confident short hair thing going on". Then Carol just busts in with, "She's not European. She's from Connecticut". 

Um okay. Thanks. Pretty sure we all knew that. I mean, what was the point of even saying that? It was like she was trying to put Lu in her place. 

And, quite frankly, I think that while Carole's hair is all hers, she would look better with a shorter haircut, maybe something similar to LuAnn's.  Maybe not as short as Lu's, but a shoulder-skimming layered bob would look much better than the long hairstyle she is currently wearing.  Carole's hair seems very thin - it drags her face down, imo.

I guess.... and I have no doubt walking by a woman wearing flattering jeans would also cue Carole to have a conversation about how well her ass looks in hers. Seems like Carole can figure out how to tie her "banging body" into a conversation using pretty much anything in her environment.

Well...Carole was the "fit model" for Jordache jeans...

I haven't seen a single post in this thread which has expressed anything like what you're stating -- that simply thinking you're hot means you are a bitch who deserves to be taken down, or thinking highly of oneself is not okay and makes you a bitch who needs to be brought down, etc -- not one.

Ok, well, that's what I've been talking about.

Note to self: If planning a trip longer than an hour's drive, rent one of those party buses with the bar and lav.  It might even have a stripper pole for those toying with a midlife career change.

• Love 7

Hey gang! Your friendly neighborhood mod here to remind you that everyone is allowed to have their own opinion and that you're likely never going to change someone's mind sooooo lets all agree to disagree and move along from cyclical arguments please! Thank you! 

• Love 8
I rarely use the F word and I would have used it several times myself had it been me standing out in the cold rain instead of Heather! LOL

I rarely use it either, but when I do, it's usually directed at things. Traffic, my lame cell phone.  Rarely people.  It's seems so ragey. 

I get it, you don't like Carole. That's cool. What I'm talking about specifically is the issue around her thoughts on herself and her body, and whether it's OK for her to think highly of herself in that regard. Or whether it makes her a bitch that needs to be brought down.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread which has expressed anything like what you're stating --  that simply thinking you're hot means you are a bitch who deserves to be taken down, or thinking highly of oneself is not okay and makes you a bitch who needs to be brought down, etc -- not one. 

Me, neither.  I haven't seen anyone say that Carole should be taken down. Taken down where?

Every since Lu started this whole Twitter deal with Carole, I was thinking that it was her way of trying to get out in front of something that would happen later in the season. Her reaction at this point just makes zero sense. Maybe she was trying to make Carole look very bad early on so that she would be the bad guy when things went down later on. My thoughts were that Lu wouldn't come out looking very good when they go to Turks and Caicos. Perhaps Pirategate II? On Twitter tonight Carole is basically saying the same thing. She said Lu is "trying to cover up her own bad behavior #turksandcaicos". Lu might want to call a truce on the whole Twitter deal, but it doesn't look like Carole is ready quite yet. 

• Love 3

Lu might want to call a truce on the whole Twitter deal, but it doesn't look like Carole is ready quite yet. 

That certainly was the direction Lu seemed to be going on WWHL.  Apologetic and almost like she was embarrassed.  Or trying to cover something up.

• Love 2
(edited)

That certainly was the direction Lu seemed to be going on WWHL.  Apologetic and almost like she was embarrassed.  Or trying to cover something up.

I cannot help wondering if her niece told her to cut it out? I have said before that if I were Nicole I would be beyond humilated to have it made to look like I had stronger feelings for this chef dude than he had for me. I also wonder if Lu's popularity from last season went to her head a little bit. She came out of last season looking good in a way she never had before. It must have been a good feeling and she just took it too far. She is learning the hard way that while you might be the one to start something, you often are not the one who gets to finish it. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

I've been looking around for info on Carole dating G Clooney.....All I can find is her word on it "We dated literally during the Eisenhower years." 1953-1961. Let's see here, she was born in 1963.

I started in the 80's and GC has had relationships as short as a year but often longer, so if anything it never seems to have taken off.

Oh that Carole.....so cute and witty!

• Love 1

After reading everything including the blog excerpts, I still don't understand why Sonja wouldn't let them in. Could it be because her daughter was home and is not permitted to be filmed?

Otherwise, all I can come up with is that she was embarrassed by the condition of her home, and furthermore she that couldn't get it together even when she knew cameras were coming.

BTW, Bethenny also peed on camera when she sat on the toilet to take a pregnancy test in her spin-off show. No shame in her game!

While it is true her daughter is not allowed to be filmed, she was at school. She goes to/stays at a boarding school during the week and I believe she spends alternating weekends at Sonja's, Quincy would not have been at the house. There really is no reason for Sonja to keep them outside other than her house may have been messy but with all her interns I doubt it was that messy.

• Love 3

Every since Lu started this whole Twitter deal with Carole, I was thinking that it was her way of trying to get out in front of something that would happen later in the season. Her reaction at this point just makes zero sense. Maybe she was trying to make Carole look very bad early on so that she would be the bad guy when things went down later on. My thoughts were that Lu wouldn't come out looking very good when they go to Turks and Caicos. Perhaps Pirategate II? On Twitter tonight Carole is basically saying the same thing. She said Lu is "trying to cover up her own bad behavior #turksandcaicos". Lu might want to call a truce on the whole Twitter deal, but it doesn't look like Carole is ready quite yet. 

On WWHL last night, LuAnn came right out and said something happens later in the season and that is really why she is so angry with Carole. BUT, She was all fine and dandy with her until 2 weeks ago so although something may have happened, I think in part, LuAnn was trying to keep her apple more than anything else. JMO

• Love 1
(edited)
I haven't seen a single post in this thread which has expressed anything like what you're stating --  that simply thinking you're hot means you are a bitch who deserves to be taken down, or thinking highly of oneself is not okay and makes you a bitch who needs to be brought down, etc -- not one.

Personally, I luv seeing older women that look really, really great.  I just saw Donna Mills & she's well into her 70's -- yeah, 70's -- and she barely looks 50.  I saw something the other day where Bo Derek was whining about getting older & yet I think she looks fantastic too.  Now, I wouldn't necessarily put Carole in the same category as these women, who were always exceptional beauties & have aged well (no matter what cosmetic procedures they may have had -- doesn't matter to me anyway).  But those women mostly don't talk about their looks, let alone brag about looking good.

I'm thinkin' Carole was sorta kidding (but not really) about her body looking so good at her age she shoulda been a stripper.  Was this yet another "Carole joke" that just landed with a thud?  Seems like she's had a shit-ton of these this season.  Or is she now just soooooo super-confident cuz she's got a guy over 20 years younger than her banging her?  Remember how awkward & insecure she was on that date Lu set her up with last season?  Has she changed so much since then?

Anyhoo, even if she was sorta kidding, any kind of joke (or comment) where you're boasting about your looks just never comes off well.

Btw, I wasn't bothered by the bunny ears, which were looking very wilted by the end of the evening, and her boobies t-shirt.  But I didn't find 'em hilarious either.  Was it supposed to be hilarious -- or ironic maybe?  Could it be hipster Carole thinks she is just too-cool-for-school to be in AC, but if she has to be, it'll be in an outfit where she's making fun of the unhip people there?  Maybe.  I suspect it was just her trying to be cutesy again.  Ugh.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sonja is very much "me too" either in a bragging way or in a divert the attention back to her way. Ramona and B have had a rough year, cue Sonja!

I noticed this, too. Sonja is a one-upper. She reminds me of Kristen Wiig's Penelope character. It's mentioned that Ramona and Bethenny have had a rough time; Sonja tacks herself on as having a rough time because Heather is mad at her (NOT, as one would expect, because of her financial difficulties). Bethenny says she "grows tired" of the limo conversation ; Sonja grows tired, too, and she has friends rolling out the red carpet and sending her tickets to visit them in Telluride, Gstaad, etc. That said, I can't decide if Sonja is annoying, baffling, or hilarious.

By the way, I cackled so hard at Dorinda's calling Sonja the Artist "Van Gogh" !

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 10

I had to laugh when Ramona and Sonja we getting out of the elevator going to "Da Club" and the elevator door starting closing on them. Maybe that was a sign for Sonja not to continue the evening.

• Love 4
(edited)
That said, I can't decide if Sonja is annoying , baffling, or hilarious.

Seems to me like she's found a shtick she thinks viewers will find entertaining & she's working it -- to death.  I suspect Satan Andy & the other show producers are encouraging her to work this "delusional shtick".  But what about what Bethenny said bothers her about Sonja -- that she repeats everything?  I hadn't even noticed that -- at all.  Anyone else notice Sonja repeats stuff?  If she does, it doesn't bother me.  Guess Bethenny was trying to say something different about Sonja other than the obvious -- her being always delusional & drunk.  Well, she's always delusional, but not always drunk.  But she does seem to get drunkety-drunk a lot for the show.

By this point I am finding Sonja more tiresome than anything else.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I'm not going to chat about Sonja because I think she is quite delusional and really needs professional care. Surely during these RHONY Old Man Morgan has to be very concerned about his daughter and even Sonja's mental stability and shenanigans. And unwilling to bail her out.

But Carole is very delusional as well, for the moment. She is no longer it seems part of her husband's family connections - nor a correspondent, journalist, writer etc. Her only story this season is she is a hot 51 year old dating a 29 year old and throwing up on his shoes, eating gummies, and her wardrobe accessories like tee shirt and ears. Look at me! Look at me!

• Love 4

Seems to me like she's found a shtick she thinks viewers will find entertaining & she's working it -- to death.  I suspect Satan Andy & the other show producers are encouraging her to work this "delusional shtick".  But what about what Bethenny said bothers her about Sonja -- that she repeats everything?  I hadn't even noticed that -- at all.  Anyone else notice Sonja repeats stuff?  If she does, it doesn't bother me.  Guess Bethenny was trying to say something different about Sonja other than the obvious -- her being always delusional & drunk.  Well, she's always delusional, but not always drunk.  But she does seem to get drunkety-drunk a lot for the show.

And gassy, don't forget gassy.

• Love 4
(edited)

I believe that with this, Bethenny has a lock on the record for Bravolebrities peeing on camera.

Bravo (not the network) to Bethenny!  I can see it all now......the 'Bethenny ribbon' on the bumpers of our cars and pinned to our shirts in support of all people that suffer urgency or incontinence. She peed so much on National television that she could be the poster girl for urinary urgency.

iwus5h.jpg

Yah, I'll move this to the episode chatter

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

There is a difference between being critical of your body and bragging while cutting down others who are perfectly fit and in fact incredibly fit for being nearly 60 years old.

Yeah, but Carole's snarky comment about Ramona was brought up because of the "Ramona's a dress thief" story. I certainly wouldn't defend it as a nice remark, but Carole saying that she doesn't have to worry about Ramona stealing her clothes because they don't wear the same size is pretty light on the HW snark meter as far as I'm concerned. 

• Love 7

Yes, Sonja repeats herself a lot. It is most noticeable when she talks about her "projects/brand", she always goes over and over her "connections", her "experience" her "whatever" and when she is drunk, it is 1000 x worse because she then adds in stuff that no one understands and keeps saying them like some sort of mantra. IMO, she was not this bad when she first came on the show but each season it has gotten worse, the same with getting fall down drunk, she does it more now than before.  JMO

• Love 6

Bravo (not the network) to Bethenny!  I can see it all now......the 'Bethenny ribbon' on the bumpers of our cars and pinned to our shirts in support of all people that suffer urgency or incontinence. She peed so much on National television that she could be the poster girl for urinary urgency.

iwus5h.jpg

• Love 2

I think your post is awesome and you've put into words all my thoughts on this whole public peeing by Bethenny. I think it's totally for focus on herself and for a laugh and it's just not funny at all.  It didn't happen on the Garden State or New Jersey Turnpike, I checked and it was a two-lane road somewhere in New Jersey. Besides being an absolutely disgusting thing for any human to do whether they're male or female, It's illegal. Public defecation is subject to a fine of up to $500 in most townships in New Jersey. So, Bethenny should practice holding her urine by doing some bladder exercises, or start asking for more frequent stops along a route, or wear a Depends. This whole public urination 'thing' of Bethenny is just disgusting.

The peeing probably happened on route 30 or route 9 once they got off the parkway for AC.  The thing about Beth's having to pee was that she was like a four year old that 'suddenly' has to pee right now.  NOW!  It wasn't a 'I feel it coming on' and let's stop at the next restaurant or gas station or whatever.  It was NOW!  Please.  Give me a break. 

Given the circumstances of knowing the route to AC, yeah, it was kind of disgusting.  My word would be repulsive.  Yet she testifies about how vulgar her husband and father in law were to be in their underwear in Jason's house.  Sorry to bring it up once again but the hypocrisy is incredible.  And I still have doubts about it being actually true.

• Love 10

The editing when Bethenny joins the limousine is very disjointed - I don't know if that was a function of having a tight frame in close quarters or what - but this is what I mean by "lashing out": Bethenny enters, apologizing profusely; there's audio of Heather that does not appear obviously dubbed/added in which she says, "oh, she made it" (in the context, it's difficult to interpret that as anything other than caustic); Bethenny continues apologizing; someone - I can't tell whether it's Heather or not - says something like "is this when the fun starts?"; Bethenny is still explaining and apologizing; Heather commences her tirade against Sonja making sure to note that they were told that Bethenny wasn't arriving until 12:15 (how is that relevant? Bethenny ended up making it earlier than she planned if the time clock was correct). So, yes, Heather does direct most of anger at Sonja but she did appear to issue remarks specifically to/about Bethenny.

• Love 5

Wait, what?  This gave me a giggle, but I don't remember Sonja being gassy.  Does she fart with no shame?  I don't ever remember . . .  er, hearing that.  Wouldn't this shock Lu?  Yet another reason for her to look down on & talk shit bout Sonja?  Sheesh, I'm really hatin' Lu this season.  Anyhoo, I bet Bethenny would find Sonja's gassiness endearing.  Me too.

(edited)

Sonja treated her horribly during the whole toaster oven fiasco, making light of her professional credentials and sound advice.

Anyone else notice Sonja's logo last week? For all the to-do about the "sexy J," the logo for Sonja Morgan Industries (or whatever) has no sexy J in sight. It looks like something I would have seen on one of my dad's old cufflinks.

I cracked up at Sonja's "offer" to Dorinda to host a party for her thru Sonja in the City, adding, "I charge a lot of money." Please, Sonja, no one is hiring you to do any party planning.

P.S. Scoobie, Sonja also farted during the yoga session in the Berkshires. She seemed quite pleased with herself, too.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 6

The editing when Bethenny joins the limousine is very disjointed - I don't know if that was a function of having a tight frame in close quarters or what - but this is what I mean by "lashing out": Bethenny enters, apologizing profusely; there's audio of Heather that does not appear obviously dubbed/added in which she says, "oh, she made it" (in the context, it's difficult to interpret that as anything other than caustic); Bethenny continues apologizing; someone - I can't tell whether it's Heather or not - says something like "is this when the fun starts?"; Bethenny is still explaining and apologizing; Heather commences her tirade against Sonja making sure to note that they were told that Bethenny wasn't arriving until 12:15 (how is that relevant? Bethenny ended up making it earlier than she planned if the time clock was correct). So, yes, Heather does direct most of anger at Sonja but she did appear to issue remarks specifically to/about Bethenny.

I find that I have to hone up on my hearing skills in order to hear all that's said in one big harmonious rapid fire speaking by everyone at the same time.

• Love 1
(edited)
The peeing probably happened on route 30 or route 9 once they got off the parkway for AC.  The thing about Beth's having to pee was that she was like a four year old that 'suddenly' has to pee right now.  NOW!  It wasn't a 'I feel it coming on' and let's stop at the next restaurant or gas station or whatever.  It was NOW!  Please.  Give me a break.

And wasn't she encouraging everyone else to join her & also pee by the roadside?  I wonder if she pees in her limo that she rides around in Manhattan all day.  Or does she get out of her limo & pee in the street?  OK, Daily Mail has daily wack-a-doodle pics of crazy Kelly in teeny bikinis.  Why have they not caught any pics of Bethenny peeing in the streets of Manhattan?  What's the biggie?  She has to pee?  So why shouldn't she pee out in the streets of Manhattan?  Makes tons of sense, doesn't it?  Manhattan doggies do this, so why not Bethenny?

P.S. Scoobie, Sonja also farted during the yoga session in the Berkshires. She seemed quite pleased with herself, too.

OK, well then, good for her.  She is a lady after all, so maybe it was quiet & not too stinky.  Farting discreetly & admitting to it is sorta charming (to me).  Spontaneously pulling down your pants & underwear & squatting before me to pee wherever you are at the moment is not so charming.  Well, at least not to me.  Silly ole me.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sonja also passed gas in the room when she, Dorinda and Ramona were on the bed.  Dorinda confirmed the stinky factor when she stood on the bed to take Sonja and Ramona's picture.

These ladies put the k in klassy.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 4

Wait, what?  This gave me a giggle, but I don't remember Sonja being gassy.  Does she fart with no shame?  I don't ever remember . . .  er, hearing that.  Wouldn't this shock Lu?  Yet another reason for her to look down on & talk shit bout Sonja?  Sheesh, I'm really hatin' Lu this season.  Anyhoo, I bet Bethenny would find Sonja's gassiness endearing.  Me too.

Sonja also passed gas in the room when she, Dorinda and Ramona were on the bed.  Dorinda confirmed the stinky factor when she stood on the bed to take Sonja and Ramona's picture.

These ladies put the k in klassy.

This!  Last season (in Sarasota maybe?), Sonja was passing gas all over the kitchen and blaming it on something she ate.  She did it this episode and it was the prosecco.  Ramona shrugged as if she's used to it.  Dorinda's face was funny.   That's madcap Sonja!

• Love 1
This is going to be a long season.

That poor horse.

She peed so much on National television that she could be the poster girl for urinary urgency.

She'd never go for that "fat" logo, though.

Where's your supposed outrage, LuAnn?

Her Twitter elves are working on it.

• Love 1

They were all to be at Sonja's house by 10 am and all but Bethenny and Sonja are there on time. Put yourself in their places, you are on time, Sonja is not home, no one lets you in past the entryway, Sonja then arrives and says she still has to pack but that you all have to wait outside where it is cold, raining hard and with construction all around you, no limo, then you learn Bethenny is going to be 2 more hours late and that Sonja knew this the night before but did not let anyone else know so that they could adjust their schedule/arrival! I would not be a happy camper either.

Yes, she has had gas problems since she joined the show!

And wasn't she encouraging everyone else to join her & also pee by the roadside?  I wonder if she pees in her limo that she rides around in Manhattan all day.  Or does she get out of her limo & pee in the street?  OK, Daily Mail has daily wack-a-doodle pics of crazy Kelly in teeny bikinis.  Why have they not caught any pics of Bethenny peeing in the streets of Manhattan?  What's the biggie?  She has to pee?  So why shouldn't she pee out in the streets of Manhattan?  Make tons of sense, doesn't it?  Manhattan doggies do this, so why not Bethenny?

OK, well then, good for her.  She is a lady after all, so maybe it was quiet & not too stinky.  Farting discreetly & admitting to it is sorta charming (to me).  Spontaneously pulling down your pants & underwear & squatting before me to pee wherever you are at the moment is not so charming.  Well,, at least not to me.  Silly ole me.

No, she is not quiet! She passes gas loud enough that the mics can pick up the sound and she also announces it! LOL

• Love 5

Btw, I wasn't bothered by the bunny ears, which were looking very wilted by the end of the evening, and her boobies t-shirt.  But I didn't find 'em hilarious either.  Was it supposed to be hilarious -- or ironic maybe?  Could it be hipster Carole thinks she is just too-cool-for-school to be in AC, but if she has to be, it'll be in an outfit where she's making fun of the unhip people there?  Maybe.  I suspect it was just her trying to be cutesy again.  Ugh.

Didn't she spent a good amount of money on that bear suit to scare the girls in Montana?

I, too, can't help but think of what Sonja's odor must be like. We know the prosecco makes her gassy, but there was a line at the end of the episode -- when she's stumbling in the hallway -- about "does it smell like a skunk?" I have an acquaintance who gets blotto drunk most times I see him and more often than not the halitosis is horrifying.

I loved the little scene of Bethenney and Kristen playing blackjack. A forlorn (but still stinky rich) wealthy Bethenny explaining to Kristen what "color me up" means was a cute moment.

• Love 1

Don't worry Kelly will share her gummy bears with it as soon as it is returned home.  Speaking of, does anyone know if Carole got her spiked gummy bear from KB?

sooo...I'm kinda of surprised how much time here has been devoted to Carole and the interpretation of her comments about other women.  At this point, it really hasn't bothered me.  Pretty much there have been a lot of comments that have been made by the housewives that I wouldn't have deemed supportive of other women.  I like Carole, but yeah, she is getting close to crossing a line.

I'd be right next to Heather regarding Sonja's attitude  about keeping the woman outside and keeping them waiting without justification.  It would take me a long time to simmer down about it.  Guess what Sonja (and even Beth)?  My time is just as valuable as yours.  Get some manners.

I like Luann season one and last season.  This season Luann seems to be back to being the person I couldn't stand the rest.  Too bad. And yeah, Luann, you are from CT.  Sorry, maybe it was a dig but Carole got it right.  I really liked it that Carole brought that fact up. 

Sonja.  I just don't have the patience to deal.  I just want to verbally smack her and tell her to snap out of it.  Nobody cares who you use to party with nor do they care who you party with now.

I'm still liking Dorinda for the most part.  She has had some great one liners.  On the other hand, I'm not liking her choice of her current boyfriend.  Not saying that Dorinda is right about her criticisms of him but John just kind of bothers me.  I give her daughter a break because of her age and her first time being on a reality show.  Time will tell.

Beth.  I use to love Beth when she was on RHNY.  Then there was Bethenny Ever After.  I give her a little redemption for trying to deal with Sonja but that's about it.  Could someone whore her product more than Beth has so far this season?  And, since the product was developed while she was on RHNY, is Bravo getting a cut?  All I know is that I don't care abut Skinny Girl anything and I've come to the point (like others have stated) that I just don't 'see' the constant product placement anymore?

Ramona is a bit more likable since her break up with Mario.  She needed some humility.

Back to my corner. ...

• Love 6

What in the sweet holy hell was that?!?!  Sonja is seriously delusional.  I'm not sure who's in denial more, her or Kim Richards?  I can just see it now...

Kim: I'm in 100% goddamn pain!

Sonja: I partied with John John Kennedy and Madonna!

Kim:  Kyle stole my goddamn house!

Sonja:  I've been in PR my whole life because I promote people!

Kim: I am 100% goddamn sober...except for that one slip...but it wasn't a goddamn relapse...I was in 100% goddamn pain!

Sonja: P Diddy partied on my yacht!  You haven't lived the life!  Smokey-eye, updo, Gstaad!  Smokey-eye, updo, Gstaad!  Smokey-eye, updo, Gstaad!

You just know someone at Bravo is considering a spinoff featuring the delusional duo of Kim Richards and Sonja Morgan (who is also likely a substance abuser, as we've seen). I'd imagine they'd throw these two in a rented home somewhere in the Hollywood Hills and the tagline would be about two over-the-hill ladies with their former fame and glory days behind them trying to find themselves again and let go of the past...or some shit like that.

BTW. No one that actually knew  John Kennedy Jr. ever called him John-John. Not as a child and certainly not as an adult. That was actually a creation of the press.  That alone told me she likely never met him much less partied with him, even 16 years ago. 

Sonja's been showing her ass for quite some time now; the only difference is now it applies figuratively as well as literally. (Her bruised butt first made an appearance at the burlesque costume party she threw, if I recall correctly. She's since flashed her breasts and cooter either intentionally or intentionally in subsequent seasons). The more she talks about her life back when she was married to Old Man Morgan, the more desperate she seems. Not to mention that many of the celebrities she claims to have been hobnobbing with have publicly disavowed ever meeting her.

What is so strange about Sonja and her delusions is that she mentions people with known connections to her co-workers. How funny to mention P Diddy being on her yacht when he hadn't been, but she knows that Heather use to work with him. Of course that is going to come up at some point. Now she looks even more stupid because he publicly says he doesn't know Sonja but that Heather is fantastic. Then she mentions John John with full knowledge that this is someone that Carole knew quite well. 

Women going on about their wonderful bodies...being beautiful, being pretty, having a banging body is very nice.  Mostly, it is the results of good genes, serendipity, or luck of the draw. You don't brag about it as if you are god's gift to the universe.  It's far better to work on being beautiful inside.  Or, as Dorinda said, "Money talks, wealth whispers." 

I hope Dorinda drops an equally germane aphorism about vanity and boastfulness regarding one's physical appearance Carol's way some time this season.

• Love 1

I thought it was very odd that Sonja didn't know that blackjack was a card game and not played with dice.  

Doesn't (almost) everyone know that?  Not absolutely everyone but a decent majority of people? And certainly someone who was a seasoned world traveling jet-setting piece of arm candy like Sonja would have picked up that information by the time they were her age ... wouldn't they?

I envision her in her heyday, hitting the high end casinos, living it up.  I don't know how she could not know blackjack is a card game. Maybe Old Man Morgan hated gambling or something and she was never exposed to it.  But it just strikes me as odd. I'd think she would have surely been around a casino or people who gambled at some point in her illustrious past.  Maybe not.

• Love 1

Beth.  I use to love Beth when she was on RHNY.  Then there was Bethenny Ever After.  I give her a little redemption for trying to deal with Sonja but that's about it.  Could someone whore her product more than Beth has so far this season?  And, since the product was developed while she was on RHNY, is Bravo getting a cut?  All I know is that I don't care abut Skinny Girl anything and I've come to the point (like others have stated) that I just don't 'see' the constant product placement anymore?

According to Bethenny, in some interview, she said that because of her "SG" line, Bravo now has a "Bethenny Clause" in every HW's contract. Bravo now gets a % of all HW sales. She was the first to hit it big with products and they learned from it.

• Love 1