Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Double Down On Delusion

• Start Topic

I thought the 'she's not European' comment was a dig and no real big deal, just Carole needing to bring Bethy and/or Luann down a notch.

That Bethy seems to think short hair is European means nothing, that is just her take on short hair.  

I once had a customer who sold cushions I made for his outdoor furniture and he labelled them Euro cushions.  I asked what made them Euro and he said it made them sound more high end so customers would pay more.

I grew up in several different European countries so technically it bordered on truth.  LOL

• Love 3

Ok, someone Please explain to me what makes LuAnn's hairstyle "European"?

Hee, I was going to ask the same. I wasn't understanding why Carole's response was supposedly so illogical, yet LuAnn having "European hair" somehow wasn't.

If these women talked with their feet, there wouldn't be a show.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ok, someone Please explain to me what makes LuAnn's hairstyle "European"? I have short hair, does that make me more "European" as well? LOL

Yes, you are now European!  

Please step to the front of the line and pick a title.  Countess and Princess and Lady are taken.  I believe Duchess trumps a Countess and a Lady all so have at it.   

Your title will be forfeit if one hair on your head grows below your shoulders and  you will have punishment of torture on the rack or one week babysitting Lady Morgan.  ;)

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 3

Years ago, I was sitting on the steps of Parsons smoking a cigarette (it was near my job at the time and the stairs were inviting) and Tim Gunn rounded the corner and kicked me by accident as he rushed up the stairs!

Ooh, you brought a cigarette to a Gunn fight. 

(But seriously, he is the nicest man in the world. And he once actually asked me "who" I was wearing, which a) made my bloody day, and b) in Sonja terms, means that Tim Gunn asks me for fashion advice)

• Love 20

I thought she's such a successful businesswoman.  Does she always lose her cool over such trivial bullshit?  Is she not able to deal with problems quickly & effectively in her work life?

Heather's her own boss and calls the shots. She's probably like Ramona in that as long as she has some control over a situation - or KNOWS the situation - she's fine. There's already a history there of her being jerked around by Sonja, which doesn't help. And there's a big difference between dealing with business pressure - stuff she knowingly signed on for - vs. dealing with RHONY shenanigans. I wouldn't expect her patience level to be the same with dealing with Jax's medical issues, or a customer, as dealing with a pseudo-friend who makes plans, keeps you waiting, and won't give you the courtesy of talking to you face to face when there's a snafu.

• Love 7
(edited)

If someone called me a fucking bitch in my home, I'd be pissed, if I did absolutely nothing wrong, I'd be beyond pissed and shocked.

This imo is not the case with Sonja. Heather wasn't saying, you fucking bitch because she ran out of other words to use.

Sonja couldn't let them in because she had no one to watch them? Excuse my language, but what the fuck!?

Heather is as flawed as the rest, I tend to like Heather, so I don't mind her calling Sonja a fucking bitch when Sonja is acting like one. Nobody has to agree it's just my opinion.

Sonja is snobby delusional asshole who desvered to be called a bitch.

I'd be pissed if I was Dorinda, having to take care of drunk Sonja because, Sonja has to get sloppy drunk, on Ramona's birthday. All the other ladies I'm sure have had to take care of this grown drunk ass woman. Poor Dorinda.

Once again it's always about Sonja, yeah fuck off Sonja!

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 11

I wouldn't expect her patience level to be the same with dealing with Jax's medical issues, or a customer, as dealing with a pseudo-friend who makes plans, keeps you waiting, and won't give you the courtesy of talking to you face to face when there's a snafu.

Well, we saw how she dealt with Jonathon when he stepped out of line.   As long as you're not inconveniencing her.  Or crossing her.  Or contradicting her.  Or talking over her, she can be pleasant.  But the minute any of those things happen, she goes from 0-60 in no time. 

She just strikes me as a really smug, bossy, self-satisfied person.  There's a way to deal with people who cross you, interrupt you, keep you waiting because sometimes, in life, these things happen.  Her way, imo, is so brutish.  She's the female version of Joe Giudice when she gets mad. Not cute on him, not cute on her.

• Love 2

Well, we saw how she dealt with Jonathon when he stepped out of line.   As long as you're not inconveniencing her.  Or crossing her.  Or contradicting her.  Or talking over her, she can be pleasant.  But the minute any of those things happen, she goes from 0-60 in no time. 

She just strikes me as a really smug, bossy, self-satisfied person.  There's a way to deal with people who cross you, interrupt you, keep you waiting because sometimes, in life, these things happen.  Her way, imo, is so brutish.  She's the female version of Joe Giudice when she gets mad. Not cute on him, not cute on her.

How did Heather deal with Jonathan? Didn't she ask him not to get in the middle of her cussing Aviva the hell out (or maybe Heather was cussing out Aviva's "friend" who Aviva backed away from claiming in a New York minute)? Actually, it might have been Aviva's "friend" who riled up Heather. Didn't that chick say she was going to or wanted to deck Heather? Yeah, I'd be pissed as fuck too.

The girl made a threat and Heather called her on it. It's a world away from when Brandi makes threats and Kyle shrinks away. 

• Love 5
Sonja couldn't let them in because she had no one to watch them? Excuse my language, but what the fuck!?

Heather is as flawed as the rest, I tend to like Heather, so I don't mind her calling Sonja a fucking bitch when Sonja is acting like one. Nobody has to agree it's just my opinion.

I thought Heather's choice of words was a bit much, but I imagine at that point she was very frustrated. I know how stressed out I can get when planning for a trip. She has kids, so she likely had to make arrangements for them, as well as herself, and her entire morning was probably very hectic. Then she arrives, where and when she's told to arrive - only to be denied entry and told she can go wait in the cold. Oh, or you know, she could haul her luggage down the street in the rain and cram herself into what is likely to be an overcrowded Starbucks. 

I'm pretty impatient. It's one of my bigger flaws. But once I've gotten everything done for my trip, I'm ready to GO. I imagine Heather is probably like that as well. But people get held up, it's life, it's forgivable. But it would be easier to tolerate if the person arranging the whole damn thing would be more gracious. I really don't get why the limo wasn't there. Simply because B was running late? If you hadn't told the other girls to come later as well, why delay the limo? Why not have it arrive at the same time, so the girls could at least get their stuff situated and get comfy whilst waiting for Beth. 

I guess my whole point would come back to what other posters have said about Sonja - I don't think she goes out of her way to be intentionally nasty, but she really doesn't seem to think outside herself. I would never want my friends shivering and standing around after they had busted ass all morning to get all their ducks in a row and be there on time. I think, for Heather, it was probably the final straw. She was probably feeling frustrated already and then Sonja acts like some grand dame who can't be bothered to let anyone into her sanctuary. 

• Love 7

Years ago, I was sitting on the steps of Parsons smoking a cigarette (it was near my job at the time and the stairs were inviting) and Tim Gunn rounded the corner and kicked me by accident as he rushed up the stairs!

What would this translate into in the Sonja babelfish translator? That you party with Yves Saint Laurent and Versace on Puffy's private yacht?

I'm a Washingtonian, and one hot day, I was coming out of the 7-11 on M Street, drinking a big gulp. Lo and behold, James Carville nearly walked into me, but caught himself before colliding and said, "excuse me." So as you can gather, I'm one of Bill Clinton's mistresses.

• Love 15

Honestly, I think it's more of a reference to the approach to aging (allegedly) in European women vs. American women. Some people believe that as a woman gets of a certain age, she should have short hair or that long hair is inappropriate on a older woman. I think it's more of a reference to idea or stereotype that European women are ok with aging or are willing to gracefully accept their age and short hair, while American women fight the aging process tooth and nail with cosmetic surgery and long hair.

I thought it was just a reference to the casually sleek attitude about beauty and style the average European woman has as compared to the overly-engineered American look.  Short, elegant, easy care do's are very popular over there, while over here women are busy weaving and extending and blowdrying and straightening and curling on irons and on and on.  

Not to mention Luann has a nice head of thick, dark hair.  Reminds me of the women's hair in Italy.  Healthy lush hair, a simple cut that is easy to maintain and style, and she is all set.  Why would anyone suggest introducing a weave into that head of hair?  

Carole should be taking hairdo advice from Luann, not giving it to her!

• Love 10

How did Heather deal with Jonathan? Didn't she ask him not to get in the middle of her cussing Aviva the hell out (or maybe Heather was cussing out Aviva's "friend" who Aviva backed away from claiming in a New York minute)? Actually, it might have been Aviva's "friend" who riled up Heather. Didn't that chick say she was going to or wanted to deck Heather? Yeah, I'd be pissed as fuck too.

The girl made a threat and Heather called her on it. It's a world away from when Brandi makes threats and Kyle shrinks away. 

I never saw anything wrong with what Heather said to Jonathan either. She was on a role and was pissed. I hate it when I am feeling emotion and someone tries to get me to calm down (if that was what he was trying to do). 

I think we have seen enough of how Heather deals with her business world to not think she starts throwing "fucking bitch" around on a whim. If so, she would have been letting it fly dealing with Sonja over the toaster oven. Sonja was far more rude in that situation than she was with the whole "I don't have anyone to babysit my friends while they are in my kitchen" deal. Heather let Sonja know in a very professional way when she was wrong or had been hard to work with, but she never got unprofessional or started lobbing names at her. The fact that she even continued to work with her for 5 minutes after showing up 2 hours late for that photo shoot says she has quite a lot of patience and is use to dealing with crazy people who don't prioritize work the same way she does. Not to mention the fact that some people have very different traits when dealing with personal vs. their business interests. On my last performance evaluation I was told that sometimes it seems like I try too hard to get along with everyone and make people like me, which can be a bad trait in a work environment. Sometimes you need to be unafraid to piss people off, something I am not big on doing at work. My husband and mother laughed and demanded they be shown the proof, because needing/wanting to be liked by everyone is not a trait I bring home with me. 

• Love 8

The thing that's actually sort of hard for me to relate to with Heather at this point is that she keeps getting upset by Sonjia. I think I would have been way past the point of giving a damn sometime around the Saratoga trip last season. By this point Sonjia would have been firmly in the "it is to laugh" section of my brain so unless she was doing something really specifically mean and directed at me (yes, more so than this trip waiting room debacle) I likely would have ceased to care about her opinion or wishes in anything. My response might have been along the lines of "I'll be at home. Send the car there when you're ready. Oh that's not going to work? Guess I'll stay home. Later crazy pants!" Heather keeps getting really upset by Sonjia. This one I understand a little more because it was an all around frustrating situation, but Heather being upset she wasn't invited to Sonjia product meeting floored me. Why? Did she actually want to be there? What on earth for?

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought it was just a reference to the casually sleek attitude about beauty and style the average European woman has as compared to the overly-engineered American look. Short, elegant, easy care do's are very popular over there, while over here women are busy weaving and extending and blowdrying and straightening and curling on irons and on and on.

Not to mention Luann has a nice head of thick, dark hair. Reminds me of the women's hair in Italy. Healthy lush hair, a simple cut that is easy to maintain and style, and she is all set. Why would anyone suggest introducing a weave into that head of hair?

Carole should be taking hairdo advice from Luann, not giving it to her!

I don't agree with Carole about the extensions but I do agree that LuAnn needs a better, updated hairstyle. Her current style is so dorky and dated, she's too young to have such a dowdy hairstyle. She looks infinitely better with a style like this http://starcasm.net/archives/49698/countessluannstill1150

Carole has great hair, very current and it suits her. I'm starting to dig the blonde.

I wish Ramona would go back to her short hair, I think it suited her much better. She seems to be regressing back to Season 1 Ramona hair, I expect her to start wearing the half up half down style shortly.

Kristin has the best hair, IMO.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1
(edited)

The thing that's actually sort of hard for me to relate to with Heather at this point is that she keeps getting upset by Sonjia. I think I would have been way past the point of giving a damn sometime around the Saratoga trip last season. By this point Sonjia would have been firmly in the "it is to laugh" section of my brain so unless she was doing something really specifically mean and directed at me (yes, more so than this trip waiting room debacle) I likely would have ceased to care about her opinion or wishes in anything. My response might have been along the lines of "I'll be at home. Send the car there when you're ready. Oh that's not going to work? Guess I'll stay home. Later crazy pants!" Heather keeps getting really upset by Sonjia. This one I understand a little more because it was an all around frustrating situation, but Heather being upset she wasn't invited to Sonjia product meeting floored me. Why? Did she actually want to be there? What on earth for?

To be honest I didn't get that either, but I just assumed for camera time. Let's face it they all want to be on camera. I'm not putting Heather down, as I have said I like her.

Heather has to know that Beth is getting the most camera time. I'm sure it was clear while filming.

Edited by imjagain

To be honest I didn't get that either, but I just assumed for camera time. Let's face it they all want to be on camera. I'm not putting Heather down, as I have said I like her.

Heather has to know that Beth is getting the most camera time. I'm sure it was clear while filming.

While filming, I don't think any HW knows who is going to end up with the most camera time or who ends up on the cutting room floor. LOL

I suspect that Bethenny may have suggested to Heather that she should talk with Sonja about her clothing line because she, Bethenny, had real concerns. IMO, Heather picked the wrong time to do so and should have done it without LuAnn at her side but even then, I do not think Sonja would have been receptive to anything Heather said. Sonja dismissed everything Bethenny said even though she asked for her opinion, just like she did Heather regarding the nonexistent toaster oven.  

• Love 2
How did Heather deal with Jonathan?

I took it as "honey, this is MY fight, please step aside." And I got it. I've been married 15 years and my husband has learned not to get involved in dust-ups between my siblings and myself. It's in his nature to want to stick up for me, but these are not his battles to fight, and I've asked him a couple of times to just stay out of it, it makes things worse. I didn't take Heather's handling of Jonathan to be anything sinister. 

It's interesting when the husbands get involved. I think Bobby Zarin handled himself the best in this way - he picked his battles and seemed to know when to step in and when to stay in the background. When Jill and Mario were arguing about the tennis match, Bobby asked Jill if she wanted him to help her out and she said no, and he went back to being part of the scenery. But he approached Alex after she'd drawn blood and let her know that she'd hurt Jill badly. 

• Love 6

My first reaction to Heather's outburst was that i couldn't blame her one bit & I'd react the same way.  And I figured I'd be even more annoyed (as Heather was) that Sonja not only didn't acknowledge her thoughtlessness, but she certainly did not apologize for it in any sincere way.  

But thinking about this, I don't think I would have reacted as Heather did -- at all.  Me?  I might have waited for a few minutes & then hauled my luggage over to Starbucks, which is only a half-block away from Sonja's townhouse -- and I'd leave word that I was waiting over there.  Er, problem solved.  Soooo, why couldn't Heather do this?  Why all the whining & drama from her?

I thought she's such a successful businesswoman.  Does she always lose her cool over such trivial bullshit?  Is she not able to deal with problems quickly & effectively in her work life?  I would think that'd be a must for her.  So I don't get why she lost it so badly in this situation.  Something doesn't compute here.  Was Heather working the cameras -- or maybe she really is totally bugged by Sonja?  She said the intern(s) told her Lady Morgan couldn't come down & she couldn't come in.  Sonja denies the interns refer to her as Lady Morgan.  I suspect Heather was overstating this.

Precisely, Scoobs.

I have no problem at all with what Heather was feeling, I just take issue with treating/talking to someone like that in their own home.  There was no excuse, IMO, for the gutter mouth tactics she employed.  She's a savvy, educated, intelligent business woman, and to see her go from zero to MOTHERFUCKER in 0.8 seconds really disappoints me.  It's not a good look on anyone, not just Heather.

Now had Heather told Sonja something like, "I cannot believe how rude and inconsiderate you're being, Sonja.  This is completely disrespectful to your invited guests, and I'll be leaving now.  I have better things I could be doing with my time rather than waiting around for you," and then just left, I'd be totally down with that.  "Lady Morgan" deserved to have her ass ripped, to be sure; however, there were more tactful, less thuggish ways to make her point, voice her displeasure, take a stand, and yet show some self control.  

Do I think Sonja is a fucking bitch for what she did that morning?  Absofuckinglutely.  But enough to call her a fucking bitch in her own home?  No, I've got more dignity than to drop to that level under those circumstances.  I'm an adult and have a multitude of other words in my vocabulary (although admittedly all forms of "the F word" are my favorite in private).  It would take a lot - like someone messing with Mini Persnickety or one of my pets - for me to hit Defcon levels of swearing at someone in their own home.  

• Love 5

While filming, I don't think any HW knows who is going to end up with the most camera time or who ends up on the cutting room floor. LOL

I suspect that Bethenny may have suggested to Heather that she should talk with Sonja about her clothing line because she, Bethenny, had real concerns. IMO, Heather picked the wrong time to do so and should have done it without LuAnn at her side but even then, I do not think Sonja would have been receptive to anything Heather said. Sonja dismissed everything Bethenny said even though she asked for her opinion, just like she did Heather regarding the nonexistent toaster oven.

I would usually agree with this, but Heather is smart, hell even Kristen had to know that having Beth on this season would mean a lot of Bethenny all season. Andy didn't bring her back to sit in the background I'm sure the ladies all knew this.
  • Love 2
(edited)

I wish Ramona would go back to her short hair, I think it suited her much better. She seems to be regressing back to Season 1 Ramona hair, I expect her to start wearing the half up half down style shortly.

It breaks my tiny, shriveled heart to see Ramona let her hair grow back out.  It looked SO MUCH BETTER cropped just above her shoulder.  She has totally reverted to her Season 1 look, I agree.  She has even back to wearing the black skirt/black tank top/black boot trio.   Maybe with all the changes in her life recently, she is clinging to the familiar.  I dunno.  But she needs to cut that hair.  The shorter do took years off her, while the long hair just drags her down.  

Carole has great hair, very current and it suits her. I'm starting to dig the blonde.

Not a lot of people can wear their hair that long and look good, but I agree Carole's long hair actually suits her. It balances out her face. But I preferred the slightly darker caramel color with highlights she used to wear. I thought it was ... more interesting.  A little more dramatic.  It worked well for someone on TV with its bright lights and who appears in front of a lot of flash bulbs being photographed.  It had a little more depth when being photographed.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 4

I would usually agree with this, but Heather is smart, hell even Kristen had to know that having Beth on this season would mean a lot of Bethenny all season. Andy didn't bring her back to sit in the background I'm sure the ladies all knew this.

True but they would not know if their camera time was reduced or if it was say, Ramona's or Sonja's time that was cut back. This is a large cast this season, they got rid of Aviva but brought in 2 HWs which cuts back on everyone's time.

I just hope that Andy is not going to turn this into the Bethenny show or the "save" Sonja show. Right now it is looking like the NY Single ready to pounce show and I am not interested in that either. LOL

• Love 4

I don't agree with Carole about the extensions but I do agree that LuAnn needs a better, updated hairstyle. Her current style is so dorky and dated, she's too young to have such a dowdy hairstyle. She looks infinitely better with a style like this http://starcasm.net/archives/49698/countessluannstill1150

I would love to see LuAnn in a medium bob with side swept bangs.  

I think Carole's hair looks great on her.  I also like the blonde.  I think she looks 100% better than she did the first season where she looked strikingly like Steven Tyler.  

Kristin's hair is classic and it looks chic.  And I totally agree with you on Ramona's hair.  A little shorter like she had it last season.  Other than that, I think she looks fabulous.

• Love 2

I thought Heather's choice of words was a bit much, but I imagine at that point she was very frustrated. I know how stressed out I can get when planning for a trip. She has kids, so she likely had to make arrangements for them, as well as herself, and her entire morning was probably very hectic. Then she arrives, where and when she's told to arrive - only to be denied entry and told she can go wait in the cold. Oh, or you know, she could haul her luggage down the street in the rain and cram herself into what is likely to be an overcrowded Starbucks. 

I'm pretty impatient. It's one of my bigger flaws. But once I've gotten everything done for my trip, I'm ready to GO. I imagine Heather is probably like that as well. But people get held up, it's life, it's forgivable. But it would be easier to tolerate if the person arranging the whole damn thing would be more gracious. I really don't get why the limo wasn't there. Simply because B was running late? If you hadn't told the other girls to come later as well, why delay the limo? Why not have it arrive at the same time, so the girls could at least get their stuff situated and get comfy whilst waiting for Beth. 

I guess my whole point would come back to what other posters have said about Sonja - I don't think she goes out of her way to be intentionally nasty, but she really doesn't seem to think outside herself. I would never want my friends shivering and standing around after they had busted ass all morning to get all their ducks in a row and be there on time. I think, for Heather, it was probably the final straw. She was probably feeling frustrated already and then Sonja acts like some grand dame who can't be bothered to let anyone into her sanctuary. 

See I agree with this. I am a okay when I've mentally prepared myself for a hectic day, busy day, complex trip, coordination with others, timing, tiredness, physical activity (luggage and the such) putting out fires that may arise during a planned out day etc. etc. however if I were put into such an uncomfortable position like the ladies were put into because others have decided to put me there based on how lax they decided to plan things??? Oh helllllll NO! Now that in itself would have been one of my mental preparations as in, I would have accounted for other uncoordinated selves holding up or disrupting the flow but Sonja made it impossible way more harder to adjust to. So not only did I bust my ass to get those ducks in a row, rearrange a part of my routine that I enjoy (talking kids to school) in order to be responsible and considerate to the others participating in the trip but I'm not even allowed to decompress, regroup and adjust comfortably even though there are accommodations readily available for me to do so? That's just fucked up! I also agree that Starbucks being an option is pretty laughable because even if it was a spacious Starbucks which I doubt 4 women with luggage? Manuvering threw the doors, the tables the chairs and other patrons at that time of day? Ummmmm No! It's just not that salvageable of a situation especially if you have someone being such a thoughtless, selfish bitch all the while warm and cozy in her own home. I'm still amazed at how Sonja could possible think she was justified in kicking them out into the cold rain. Like WTF?!  

• Love 9

Or maybe she should take to wearing animal ear headbands.

I think the Lu we saw last season would have worn animal ear headbands and had fun doing it but not the LuAnn that returned from 2 seasons ago this season! LOL

• Love 1

I took it as "honey, this is MY fight, please step aside."

I suppose. Maybe it was his reaction that bothered me so much.  He looked like a kicked puppy.  What can I say? She's just awful, imo.  I wouldn't talk to my husband that way even if I were the type to get so overheated nor would he to me. Maybe that's another reason I don't like her. When someone is a know-it-all and you dare contest them, and they then turn from a know-it-all to a hot head, well, I tend to give those people a wide berth.

• Love 3

What can I say? She's just awful, imo.

No argument from me about that!  Heather works my last nerve.

I once had a customer who sold cushions I made for his outdoor furniture and he labelled them Euro cushions.  I asked what made them Euro and he said it made them sound more high end so customers would pay more.

West Elm sells 'Euro' pillows.  They are slightly larger and squarer than their regular pillows.  So 'Euro' may refer to a particular size and dimension of pillow/cushion.

(edited)

Generally speaking short haircuts are perceived as more minimalist, edgy, and modern.  Some people also consider Europeans to have these characteristics so I think that's all Bethenny meant.  She didn't mean it literally.  I think Carole's "dig" was directed at B, not Lu.  The whole thing was blown out of proportion (shockingly!).

I think Lu and Kristen have the best hair, although I also like Ramona's.  The worst for me are Carole and Dorinda.  Both of them seem to have overly processed hair, it just looks fried.  Jmo but I feel Carole's hair is really dated and ages her, although I do like the lighter color.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 1
(edited)

No argument from me about that!  Heather works my last nerve.

West Elm sells 'Euro' pillows.  They are slightly larger and squarer than their regular pillows.  So 'Euro' may refer to a particular size and dimension of pillow/cushion.

Yes, usually measuring 26" x 26",  they are head/throw pillows for bedding or use on a couch/chair/chaise.

The cushions I designed for his outdoor/patio furniture and made were to sit/lie on.  

I bet Luann has put her European haircut on a Euro pillow many times ;)

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 1

I think Carole's hair looks great on her.  I also like the blonde.  I think she looks 100% better than she did the first season where she looked strikingly like Steven Tyler.  

Carole wears a lot of thick, chunky extensions.  Her hair is thin.  Maybe if she eats what her boyfriend is serving she'll see some reversal. 

After you check out her great ass, check out her blond tracks.

http://fabmansion.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/carole-radziwill/bikini-candids-at-miami-beach/Carole-Radziwill---Bikini-Candids-at-Miami-beach-16.jpg

Carole-Radziwill---Bikini-Candids-at-Mia

I like Luann's length but it doesn't look great parted in the middle.  A side part softens her features and doesn't give her that square forehead look.

• Love 3
(edited)

Carole wears a lot of thick, chunky extensions.  Her hair is thin.  Maybe if she eats what her boyfriend is serving she'll see some reversal. 

After you check out her great ass, check out her blond tracks.

http://fabmansion.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/carole-radziwill/bikini-candids-at-miami-beach/Carole-Radziwill---Bikini-Candids-at-Miami-beach-16.jpg

Carole-Radziwill---Bikini-Candids-at-Mia

I like Luann's length but it doesn't look great parted in the middle.  A side part softens her features and doesn't give her that square forehead look.

Oy.  Are those extension clips?  Nasty.  Yeah, I'm going to have to retract my comment!

Agreed about LuAnn's part down the middle.  I think very few women look good w/a middle part.

Edited by sasha206

Agreed about LuAnn's part down the middle.  I think very few women look good w/a middle part.

I agree. I also think that is why Bethenny looks bad in most of her THs. Her hair is not only flat it is parted down the middle. Not a good look for her IMO.

• Love 6

Oy.  Are those extension clips?  Nasty.  Yeah, I'm going to have to retract my comment!

I'm no expert on extensions, but ... yeah, those look like clip-ins.  Who wears clip-in extensions to the beach?  Why would you bother? 

• Love 3

I feel exactly the opposite except for Kristin who manages to have the prefect blond bob. LuAnn's hair is cute short but it looked better in past seasons when it had more lift like Lisa Renna's does. Right now I think Ramona's hair is really pretty because I'm pretty sure she's being careful to have professional blow-outs while on camera. Oh, I do agree with you on one more thing, Ramona's up/down do didn't do her any favors.

I'm no expert on extensions, but ... yeah, those look like clip-ins.  Who wears clip-in extensions to the beach?  Why would you bother? 

I'm not an expert either but it looks like it from that photo.

I'm not an expert either but it looks like it from that photo.

There's a bunch of other photos in that group and you can see the thick one across the back, one on the left side of her head and I have to assume one on the right (although there's no picture).  Maybe she wasn't counting on it being windy?  That's when the sock hat would have come in handy.

• Love 6