Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E22: Cry Havoc

OK, I must admit, THAT was worth losing Kelly Burkhardt over. I jumped to my feet and cheered at each of the three deaths in the finale (and yelled "Shoot her again!" when Teresa popped in for the last minute save.)

• Love 16
(edited)

I can't believe they actually killed Juliet.

And may I say I'm glad that I love that Trubel said "I should have never left," because I definitely agree!

I need to re watch this episode. Poor Nick. His Mother and Juliet in the same night.

Who was Trubel talking to on the phone when Bud thought it was Nick?

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 8

NOOOOOOOOOOO! My satellite went out just long enough for me to miss the final scene. Juliette had just entered the house. I wanted to know how it ended.

At least they killed Kenneth and Meisner shoved the King out of the helicopter. Diana's smile at Meisner was worth the price of admission.

So would someone kindly recap the last scene for me, pretty please.

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, they better not try and reverse that death because it was totally deserved. Loved the reveal of Diana's savior (totally blanking on his name). I loved him back in S2/3.

I half worried that Trubel was working with Juliette and they were going to grey and pull a redemption storyline. I realized about 15 minutes before the end that Trubel was probably speaking to the the FBI lady.

in the end I'm glad it was Trubel, I didn't want Nick to live with that. Actually I wouldn't want any of them to life with that and Trubel did care for Juliette but she's also a Grimm and knows what has to be done.

ETA: Meisner! Thanks @mustbekarma.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6
OK, I must admit, THAT was worth losing Kelly Burkhardt over. I jumped to my feet and cheered at each of the three deaths in the finale (and yelled "Shoot her again!" when Teresa popped in for the last minute save.)

I was beyond thrilled when Nick took Kenneth out but I'm skeptical about Juliette really being dead.

• Love 1

"It's outside your jurisdiction."   "I don't care."  "Didn't think you would."

"What weapon are you using?"  Monroe woges, "I'm good."  

Then oh my I fell in love with Nick again when he was asked what to do about Juliette and he says "Kill her."   well, he was my boyfriend until Wu shows up and says "I heard what they did to your mother, I had to be here.   Just to let you know, I left my badge at home."   

Oh and that nice man throwing the King out the window and commandering the plane.   YES!!!!!!

Then we got the last minute of WTFery.    There was a plan between Nick and Juliette?   What plan?   Oh no time to explain let's just fight.   "Oh I love you, but I msut kill you"   "Oh I am done with you but I can't kill you."   Thankfully Theresa is a good shot with a cross bow.   But who the hell was the lady at the end.   She darn well better not save Juliette.   I want her dead and gone.   Her "I don't know what I want -- except to be Queen and lash out at people"  act is old and tired.

• Love 4

But who the hell was the lady at the end. She darn well better not save Juliette. I want her dead and gone.

that was the FBI lady that tried to recruit Trubel back in the day. I'm guessing she's with the resistance and arranged for Meisner to be on the Helicopter.

• Love 6

Yay! Juliette, dead. Kenneth, dead (and taking the fall for the Captain). The King, dead. Wu, still awesome! Hank, Monroe, Rosalee, and Bud: all okay. I'll even include Adaline in that group because Lord help me but she has grown on me (Claire Coffee should get a raise). And Meisner is back!!! I always liked him and Sebastien.

And Trubel continues to be amazeballs! Toboni needs to become a permanent part of the cast. She is awesome.

• Love 20

Juliette had to die, but I'm really pissed at what they did to her character.  They could have gotten the hexendrama without her burning the trailer and killing Kelly. And if they whitewash Adalind's sins, I'll have had it.

Kenneth's and the King's deaths were quite satisfying.  And, of course, I loved Trubel.  I so wanted her to say "well, you deserve it" when Adalind piped up about Juliette trying to kill her.

I ask again, how the hell are they going to integrate Adalind and Nick's child into the show?  Wacky hijinks about different parenting styles?

• Love 6

So I gather Trubel shot Juliette with the crossbow and apparently died in Nick's arms. I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, if they couldn't save Juliette, then I'd rather her be killed. I want brain bleach for the mental images I got when the King was perving on Juliette. So I was spared that.

On the other hand,  I just hate seeing all the suffering. Neither Nick, Kelly, or Juliette deserved to suffer like that. I really think Juliette was gone and the Hexenbeiste had taken over, much like Jack the Ripper took over Renard. I want to watch this show to have fun, not watch tortured heroes.

So was the scene shot as Juliette being most sincerely dead or mostly dead? Until I see them put her in the cold ground six feet under, I'm not sure I'm going to write off a mysterious resurrection.

• Love 6

I think Juliette is truely dead. We hadn't seen the FBI(?) lady in a long time. Doesn't she have it in for Trubel for beheading that one guy? Trubel is going to get arrested. That lady said 'get her'.

Poor Nick Losing his Mom and Juliette. I know she had turned into a horrible beast but a part of him still loved her.

Well, I can't wait until next season. Diana 's reunion with Adalind, the new baby, what will become of Trubel, the captain is all better but I hope they still show his abs!

• Love 4
(edited)

*"That was the Queen."--That is a bullshit excuse.

*Nick AND Kelly being written as stupider than a box of hair.  Nick never attempted to call his mother about her and Diana's safety. Kelly likewise never double-checked to ensure the safety of Diana before leaving hiding.

*Please let either Renard or The Priest meet Ken! Oh.Nick. Go zombie on 'im, Nick! Well, that works too.

*"They're animals!"-- Rosalee, re: hundjagers. Hee!

*Teresa smiling at her own bat @ the spice shop. Loved that she complimented Bud on his bat. She's a polite Grimm, Our Teresa.

*Why didn't they frame Ken for the Ripper murders?

*Wu!!! Now turn off the lights.

*Bud had  best survive. Rosalee, the kid is going to need a name. Why can't delightfully domestic Bud ponder that?

*   "Oh hell."  ::Boom!::--Wu 

*Hank!!!

*Nick? Call in the kidnapping of Renard's child. It's a legit custody battle! DO IT!!

*They seem to be going for the stretching this out way. NO!

*Wow, Nick. Bud's home isn't a motel. Quit voluntelling folks' homes with no input.

*Save yourself Diana!!Go! MIESNER!!

*OMG! It never occurred to Renard to frame Ken.  Just...::headdesk::

*Okay. Well, Juliet's dead. Pretty anti-climactic.

*CHAVEZ!   Damn.

I think I might be done. I may need a little bit of time to be certain, but right now? I think I'm out.

eta: My problems with the back half of the season, in particular, comes from railroading the characters into out-of-character actions/reactions to tell the story. They could have told the story in more efficient ways, which have been laid out in episode threads and the writing thread here, but they chose the most unnecessarily drawn-out, character-assassinating version.  I don't think I should trust them with the characters I love, but not watching characters I love go further afield seems like the only option available.  That makes me grumpy.

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 2
So was the scene shot as Juliette being most sincerely dead or mostly dead? Until I see them put her in the cold ground six feet under, I'm not sure I'm going to write off a mysterious resurrection.

Exactly! They put the Siegbartes Gift in the darts that she was shot with right? I'm betting that something off the wall will happen like the poison killing the Hexenbiest in her but saving Juliette.

• Love 9

that was the FBI lady that tried to recruit Trubel back in the day. I'm guessing she's with the resistance and arranged for Meisner to be on the Helicopter.

So that was who Trubel was talking to on the phone when she pretended it was Nick. I had hoped it was Kelly. (Denial.)

So Juliette seemed to have two personalities both this week and last, right? Or was she just faking the remorseful one? Maybe remorseful Juliette version 1.0 can come back as a ghost?

• Love 4
(edited)

Grrrr ... the forum keeps eating my replies so sorry if I double post.

Whoa ... so they actually went there.  I know a lot of the Juliette haters will probably be happy now, but I never really had a problem with her character until she became a Hexienbitch.  I wanted her to be redeemable and use her new powers to help the Grimmsters.  Having a part in killing Nick's mom was crossing a line that couldn't be backtracked over. I'm not sure how I feel about her being killed.  Maybe I just wanted her sent away somewhere.

Some other quick thoughts about this episode while I continue to process it:

I thought that when Kenneth was arrested Team Grimm was already planning to pin the "Jack the Renard" (kudos to the person that came up with that title --I think in the previous episode's thread, unfortunately I don't remember who.)  murders on him.  I guess not though, because that idea didn't seem to occur to the Captain until he realized Kenneth's body would be useful for just that purpose.

I had been hoping that some way, somehow, Nick's mom wasn't really dead and it was all a ruse so when the pilot of the helicopter threw the King out of the helicopter I nearly cheered because I thought it was going to be her with her head fully attached under that helmet.  

Who was it that Trubel called?  

When Juliette Hexened out and threw Nick against the wall my first thought was there goes the poor house getting smashed up again.  There must be an open tab at the local Home Depot for their residence.

ETA:  'her head fully attached under that helmet' because you don't end a sentence with 'with.'  Unless you are explaining how you ended a sentence with with.

Edited by gameoff
  • Love 5

Since the Royals said they thought Kelly didn't put up much of a fight for a Grimm I'm wondering if the Resistance found someone to glamour to look like her and be a sacrifice. Oh Juliette. You were so useless for so long, and when you got interesting they killed you....maybe.

• Love 3

Well, they better not try and reverse that death because it was totally deserved. Loved the reveal of Diana's savior (totally blanking on his name). I loved him back in S2/3.

I half worried that Trubel was working with Juliette and they were going to grey and pull a redemption storyline. I realized about 15 minutes before the end that Trubel was probably speaking to the the FBI lady.

in the end I'm glad it was Trubel, I didn't want Nick to live with that. Actually I wouldn't want any of them to life with that and Trubel did care for Juliette but she's also a Grimm and knows what has to be done.

ETA: Meisner! Thanks @mustbekarma.

Same, it better not be a fakeout.  Seeing as how this feels like Sleepy Hollow to a tee, I'm hoping for a reset for the better now that they've gotten rid of the Royals and hopefully Juliette especially after wasting all that time on this awful storyline.

Yeah, it was the FBI lady at the start of the season, she was so forgettable so I don't blame you.

• Love 1

Since the Royals said they thought Kelly didn't put up much of a fight for a Grimm I'm wondering if the Resistance found someone to glamour to look like her and be a sacrifice. Oh Juliette. You were so useless for so long, and when you got interesting they killed you....maybe.

Well, that comment about Kelly not putting up a fight came from Kenneth, so I have to attribute that to an unreliable narrator. However, since this is fantasy, I don't feel constrained by reality. I'm running with this idea. A Resistance member is glamoured to look like Kelly and sacrifices herself. Diana is abducted and taken to the King. There was no risk to Diana since Grandpa wants his little princess. Trubel, Meisner, Kelly, and the Resistance know the King's escape route is the helicopter. The original  pilot is killed, and Meisner takes his place. Diana goes all red-eyed and shows the King the death skull, because she never liked him in the first place. Meisner throws the King overboard and takes Diana back to safety. They were all in on it together to assassinate the King.

I knew I liked Diana for a reason.

• Love 9

I'm going to wait and see on this.  If Juliette is dead, I will respect the hell out of the show.  But I kind of think they'll find a way out of it.  It didn't seem like she was 100% dead  yet (just fading away), so I can see another twist happening.  Like the FBI Wesen that showed up at the end taking her and fixing her, or the arrows somehow only kill the "hexenbiest" in her, and we're back to normal Juliette.  Which, again, would be complete bullshit in my opinion, but I don't expect much from them anymore.  In short, I would have believed she was gone for good if Trubel gave her the decapitation special, instead of just the crossbow.  Just keeping my expectations in check.

Nick killing Kenneth was easily the highlight.  I will not miss that character in the slightest.  Glad that the King is dead too.  Diana ain't fucking around.  That's one badass child!

Loved the gang (or the majority of them) taking out the Royals.  Wu with the shotgun, Hank tossing the henchman off the balcony, Monroe woging out, etc.  I want more of that, please.  None of this stupid relationship drama.

Not surprised Renard is going to frame Kenneth for the Ripper murders.  I'm sure there are quite a few holes in this scenario, but it's not like the Portland police force on this show has really excelled at the whole policing thing.

What are they going to with Adalind at this point?  They sure are making her nice and I find her entertaining, but.... to say there is some major history between these characters, is a complete understatement.  I just can't see the gang ever welcoming her.

Trubel better stick around next season.  And more Bud too.  Overall, this has been a disappointing season.

• Love 4

So that was who Trubel was talking to on the phone when she pretended it was Nick. I had hoped it was Kelly. (Denial.)

Me too, I was sure she was talking to Kelly. Then I got afraid that she was talking to Juliette, not believing that she had turned bad.

The lady at the end, wasn't she trying to arrest Trubel earlier in the season? Wasn't Meisner killed? I'm so confused.

• Love 3

So Juliette seemed to have two personalities both this week and last, right? Or was she just faking the remorseful one?

Even to the end, I still don't know what they were going for in that final scene with Juliette.

When Nick walked into his house at the end and Juliette came out and started talking all remorsefully, and letting Nick strangle her without resistance, and even telling him to go ahead and kill her, and never woging the whole time, I was spitting nails. That is a classic redemption setup. The hero can't do the deed and the sinner is remorseful and the healing begins. Thank you jeebus they didn't go that route. 

Generally, bleeding from the mouth means one is most sincerely dead. I don't think anyone in the Scooby gang is going to be racing to the shop to find a potion to undo Juliette's death.

So good to see the Resistance guy. I'm impressed at all the people on this forum who know him by name. One thing this show does well is bring the man candy. Please let him bring the Resistance to Portland next year and become at least a semi-regular.

Trubel was strangely uncommunicative about Josh. Not sure if that means something or not.

I like the setup for next season, assuming Juliette is as dead as she seems to be. I'm still in.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm going to wait and see on this.  If Juliette is dead, I will respect the hell out of the show.  But I kind of think they'll find a way out of it.  It didn't seem like she was 100% dead  yet (just fading away), so I can see another twist happening.  Like the FBI Wesen that showed up at the end taking her and fixing her, or the arrows somehow only kill the "hexenbiest" in her, and we're back to normal Juliette.  Which, again, would be complete bullshit in my opinion, but I don't expect much from them anymore.  In short, I would have believed she was gone for good if Trubel gave her the decapitation special, instead of just the crossbow.  Just keeping my expectations in check.

Nick killing Kenneth was easily the highlight.  I will not miss that character in the slightest.  Glad that the King is dead too.  Diana ain't fucking around.  That's one badass child!

Loved the gang (or the majority of them) taking out the Royals.  Wu with the shotgun, Hank tossing the henchman off the balcony, Monroe woging out, etc.  I want more of that, please.  None of this stupid relationship drama.

Not surprised Renard is going to frame Kenneth for the Ripper murders.  I'm sure there are quite a few holes in this scenario, but it's not like the Portland police force on this show has really excelled at the whole policing thing.

What are they going to with Adalind at this point?  They sure are making her nice and I find her entertaining, but.... to say there is some major history between these characters, is a complete understatement.  I just can't see the gang ever welcoming her.

Trubel better stick around next season.  And more Bud too.  Overall, this has been a disappointing season.

Same here, terrible storyline, but the finale finally felt like what Grimm should be heading towards: Nick finally kicking ass, getting rid of the Royals nonsense, etc.  I hope they don't cop out, so I won't have any expectations until it's 100% confirmed.

Even to the end, I still don't know what they were going for in that final scene with Juliette.

Same here unfortunately, I just want that storyline gone asap.

Edited by Free
  • Love 4

Boy, was I glad to see that smug ass Kenneth and super creepy king go down.  I can hardly believe that Theresa actually killed Juliet, if she did.  That did not look survivable, yet?   It would be a pretty bold stroke if she's really dead and gone.  I love it.  She was going to kill Nick.  I loved Wu's Indiana Jones moment and am so glad he and Hank, Monroe and Rosalee and Bud are all OK.  I feared for Bud, Wu and Hank at different times.  I do not understand why Nick would go back to that house, certainly not the same night.  I guess he's a tough cop and all, but if I were him I would have bunked at Bud's, he's flush with toothbrushes anyway.

So good to see the Resistance guy. I'm impressed at all the people on this forum who know him by name. One thing this show does well is bring the man candy. Please let him bring the Resistance to Portland next year and become at least a semi-regular.

Yes, he is not at all hard to look at. 

• Love 7

Me too, I was sure she was talking to Kelly. Then I got afraid that she was talking to Juliette, not believing that she had turned bad.

The lady at the end, wasn't she trying to arrest Trubel earlier in the season? Wasn't Meisner killed? I'm so confused.

She was trying to recruit her for something

• Love 2

Did anyone here live tweet with the cast? I'm hoping maybe somebody confirmed Juliette's death? Pretty please?

Same here, I'm waiting for the post mortem/confirmation to determine whether or not I return for next season.

• Love 2

Two out of three annoying women are off my shows, now if only I could get rid of Lizzie on The Blacklist.

I'm guessing Trubel will be full time next season, which is a huge win. Maybe now Adalind will raise Diana with Meisner in their little resistance cabin, or their own home in Portland. I actually like Adalind so I wont mind her hanging around. Monroe got his Blutbad on and Rosalee stayed to protect Bud. Loved how Bud went off wondering if Adalind and Nick were going to get married and raise the baby and Rosalee shut him down on the spot.

• Love 8

Lots to discuss, but first...  We learned the king is a necrophiliac, getting turned on by hexen-corpses.  Did he do the deed with Renard's mom while she was fully woged?  and did she have to be the entire time?

• Love 3
Yes, he is not at all hard to look at.

Meisner and more shirtless Renard would be great additions to season 5 :)

Diana ain't fucking around.  That's one badass child!

Even without speaking she's easily more badass than Bitsie Tulloch seems to think that Juliette is.

• Love 7

Lots to discuss, but first...  We learned the king is a necrophiliac, getting turned on by hexen-corpses.  Did he do the deed with Renard's mom while she was fully woged?  and did she have to be the entire time?

I swear to Grilled Cheesus, that wasn't nice. I still haven't erased the King and Juliette from my brain.

• Love 2
(edited)

How are they going to explain Wu losing a suspect while on the way to the precinct? There were a lot of other cops around at the hotel who saw Wu take him away.  Second, how in the hell are they going to explain Nick holding his arrowed up/dead wife to any other cops/investigators?   This is getting to be a bit of a stretch.  You can only cover up things for so long. Then to top that off, you've got your dead mother's head in the living room. 

How is it that Wu seems to be on duty 24/7?  That's not realistic either.

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 5

The way Trubel reacted when Bud asked about Josh made me suspect that maybe she is working with FBI lady, that was the voice on her phone, and FBI lady is maybe using Josh as a hostage to force Trubel's cooperation.

The crossbow bolts may or may not kill the Hexenbiest, with FBI lady somehow having technology to save Juliette, or they want to save Juliette to study her somehow. That's about the only way I can see that they'd be able to keep Juliette on the show. Has there been any word about whether she is, in fact, gone?

I thought that Diana was mentally controlling the pilot until we saw that it was Meisner. But then that makes me wonder again if Kelly's death was a fake and it was all a Kelly/Diana/Meisner plot.

• Love 4

How are they going to explain Wu losing a suspect while on the way to the precinct? There were a lot of other cops around at the hotel who saw Wu take him away.  Second, how in the hell are they going to explain Nick holding his arrowed up/dead wife to any other cops/investigators?   This is getting to be a bit of a stretch.  You can only cover up things for so long. Then to top that off, you've got your dead mother's head in the living room. 

And then there's the neighbors too.  It was quite a massacre on that block.

Someone upthread wondered why Nick went back to the house.  I figured it was to get Kelly's head.  It's the only thing he has that can be buried.  And also leaving it there would be wrong on so many levels - decomp being tops for me.

Even without speaking she's easily more badass than Bitsie Tulloch seems to think that Juliette is.

Exactly, she's already a better character with less screen time.

• Love 2

I think Nick went back to the house because he had planned to meet up with Juliette there.    IT seemed they knew the other one would be there when she started apologizing.   Like it was plan to set up the Royals that went wrong.   Then she went all weird and I didn't know what the hell to think.

• Love 1

I think Nick went back to the house because he had planned to meet up with Juliette there.    IT seemed they knew the other one would be there when she started apologizing.   Like it was plan to set up the Royals that went wrong.   Then she went all weird and I didn't know what the hell to think.

So we both don't know what the hell to think, right? Heh.

How is it that Juliette was on the helicopter one minute and in Nick's house the next?

I'm thinking that Juliette helped strap Diana in, but never got on the helicopter. Maybe she told King Fred  that she was going to end Nick, but it was Offscreenville?

• Love 3

I've been wanting Meisner back all season so his surprise return where he got his revenge, saved Diana, and smiled a beautiful smile made the season for me. Now I want him to get his freak on with Adalind and they raise a whole mess of babies.

So with the King dead does this mean Sean can assume the power he's wanted since season 1 and be the big bad he was always meant to be?

Bud cracked me UP with his asking about baby names and the AdaNick ship. For the record Kelly can be a boy or girl's name so...

Adalind totally wanted to go home with Nick when she asked 'where do I go?' But it'll be 'Nick, who?' when Adalind gets wind of Meisner having Diana. She wanted to stay with him when they were on the run and now that he's cleared that baggage of avenging his late love...the Adalind/Meisner ship might finally officially raise its flag. Adalind in love and trying to play house and be a good girl could be interesting. She doesn't have to have her powers to be information useful and there is tension of her past acts and present 'goodness' to be played.

Nick killing Kenny in such brutal fashion was something I didn't know I wanted until it happened. It really showed what Nick can be as a Grimm when motivated. There is gonna be a lot of bearded, angry, drunk, gives no crap Nick next season. The obvious thing to pull him out is his kid with Adalind. Maybe not as soon as it's born but it will be a turning point for him.

No way is Juliette permanently dead. She may be dead for now but in the final season she'll be back somehow.

• Love 2

Well after the horror that was the "Juliette the Hexenbiest" storyline I hope she's really dead. Unfortunately when you factor in how gleeful the actress has been about her current "badass" turn I doubt she's really gone or Bitsie is leaving the show. I'm gonna prepare myself for anger & disappointment when we see how she was saved at the zero hour minutes before she expired when season 5 premieres.

• Love 2

Well, if Juliette (and Bitsie) are gone, I think we'll get Adalind and Nick as a couple.  Maybe they'll even refer to her rape-fraud as "the first time we made love."

Well after the horror that was the "Juliette the Hexenbiest" storyline I hope she's really dead. Unfortunately when you factor in how gleeful the actress has been about her current "badass" turn I doubt she's really gone or Bitsie is leaving the show. I'm gonna prepare myself for anger & disappointment when we see how she was saved at the zero hour minutes before she expired when season 5 premieres.

As well, Bitsie Tulloch posted on her Facebook page about the move back to 9.00 PM next season and she wrote it was a "good news". If she would not be there next season, why bother?

• Love 2
(edited)

Dark Juliette "Begging" for Nick to End Her Life:  The thing that popped into my mind was Jean Grey as Phoenix asking Cyclops to kill her before going right back into twisted sister mode. At least they went through and semi-killed her. Tara Thornton on True Blood had her brains blown out by a shot gun and they still found a way to bring her back next season. A couple of arrows is pretty easy to write off. 

Dirty Diana?:  Okay, this is what bugged me. The little girl who was raised by Kelly who would be the only person she probably really knew was so "cool" while dealing with everything that happened. You'd think a normal kid would be upset that her "mother" at the least wasn't around. This girl, when she was in the womb, even knew what was going on around her. However, in the end, she knew enough to know that the King was doomed and she allowed him to see it because she was apparently faking liking him the entire time. Either:

A.) The writers on the show suck because I refuse to believe someone THAT powerful previously would just let Kelly die when she could mind whammy or levitate anything as a baby or

B.) She's evil but I doubt it.  I think it's too soon to play that angle. She was raised by someone nice but she is smarter than she looks. I kept thinking, "Wow, you're not the least bit miffed Kelly is dead and some other chick just took you."  

C.) She knew what was going down the entire time and just played along until she got to ... quasi-hot caretaker guy who she apparently recognized and whatever the hell was beheaded wasn't Kelly (shapeshifter?) but the episode did drop the note that Kelly trusted Juliette so that's why she just randomly showed up.  Also it's worth asking how did he know what was happening? I fanwanked that Kelly probably has to check in with the Resistance but didn't or maybe there is another spy in the organization who informed them the Royals had the girl but part of me hopes that ... yeah, she played along because none of it was real. She knew she was going to be rescued. She just had to be patient. 

Hopefully, even if they meant it, I pray the show will reverse Kelly's death. It had the impact it was supposed to and if they do care about what people think who watch the show, I don't think people were too keen on it. 

Trubel on the Phone:  Okay this was probably one of the more interesting dangling questions that I had about the episode. First she seemed reluctant to answer the phone which makes me think didn't want to talk to someone. So someone could be looking for her. Was it the FBI Lady? What was she doing exactly the past few months because something tells me there's more to it than what little she has said. 

FBI Lady Who Has A Name I Forgot (Chavez): "Get her!" Get who? Trubel? Or Juliette? It really could be either at this point, who the hell knows? If it's Trubel then it's possible she did end up joining Chavez' group of mercenaries and either pissed them off or she left without saying goodbye to run to Nick's side and they're pissed. If it's Juliette then something tells me they're not there to kill her (already dead or not) but to do something else entirely.

Finally:  Give the girl who plays Trubel a permanent spot on the show already. I didn't like her at first and then I came to love her and her absence was felt.  Also, Claire Coffee won me over. I have always secretly wanted her character to be more than what she was, "A screw up hexenbiest who can't quite do anything right ..." but that actress. I don't know. There's just something about her I like. There's just a genuineness there that wasn't there for me with Bitsie. Like, Adalind could say something bitchy to you and you'd believe it.

Edited by FiveByFive
  • Love 5
(edited)

As well, Bitsie Tulloch posted on her Facebook page about the move back to 9.00 PM next season and she wrote it was a "good news". If she would not be there next season, why bother?

Because it will be good for the show, it can be darker? What? I'm grasping at straws here. People, stop tarnishing my glow.

Edited by caseylane
  • Love 1

See! I'm not going to get my hopes up. If she survives I hope like hell Nick doesn't take her back after the crap she put all of them through. And no "it wasn't really me!!"

• Love 5