Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

Here.... I'm passing the virtual collection plate.... coz NeNe is POOR. She's broke, she ain't got no job.

I wish to hell Kenya had reminded her about her new 2 million dollar home. Those poor kids.....

• Love 14
(edited)

I kept expecting Cynthia to tip and fall over to the right because of that wig.

And, note to self, NEVER consider yourself good friends with Phaedra.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 20

I kept expecting Cynthia to tip over and fall over to the right because of that wig.

And, note to self, NEVER consider yourself good friends with Phaedra.

Never...mostly because she's a lying liar who lies and she lies about little things, which boggles my mind. You can almost tell when she's about to lie, her head cocks to the side and she starts speaking out of the side of her mouth. Phaedra irks my world. 

• Love 14

Choicest moments of the segment: Phaedra decrying the women's lack of "compassion" for her emotional challenges (funny how compassion was irrelevant when she told everyone that Kenya was bipolar and an alcoholic after Kenya had confided in her about the difficult mental health history of her family) and demanding to know the specifics of Kenya's inside knowledge about breast surgery . . . not a minute after declaring authoritatively that Kenya's derriere is artificial . . . It's somewhat difficult to believe that someone would have no compunction about responding to the Detroit Public Schools Foundation discussion in the manner that NeNe did . . . I thought Cynthia managed to handle herself surprisingly well in her one-on-one with Phaedra until she hit the proverbial wall and could only keep repeating "win a case." It was smirk-worthy once but not after five times . . . Unexpected that the subject of her marriage is what finally elicited a response from NeNe.

• Love 14

I hate, and I mean fucking HATE Kenya.

Nene, you my girl, but you did flirt with Peter. You may not have wanted to go there with him, but I remember you commenting on his beautiful skin color a few times.

Kandi, you fucking annoy me. I still hate you for Xscape. I'll never forget. You have the most whiney voice ever.

Porsha, don't wear that make up, or that dress again. Never. So unflattering.

Cynthia, I can't even look at you.

Claudia....who?

Bring back Sheree!

• Love 14

And, additionally: why does Porsha keep insisting she never spoke disparagingly of Kandi's approach to her friendship with Phaedra when there's the footage of her lunch with Phaedra in which . . . she speaks disparagingly of Kandi's approach to friendship?

• Love 19
(edited)

Nene gets on my nerves, and knew she wouldn't write the check. Write it when she's ready, Nene is the one that put it on the table for her and Kenya to write a check which Kenya did and Nene won't. Saying Kenya made a mockery by posting it on twitter. I can see why Kenya did because she always has to verify and show proof, if Kenya just said she wrote the check nobody would believe her. Nene is just a hateful person. 

Phaedra is so damn fake, I can't stand her. She always comes off rehearsed and coached into saying the right things but she just comes off looking stupid as always. Kenya called her out on being a liar and Phaedra has been shown being a big liar and she's been caught in lies. I'm too through with Phaedra.

It just amazing how much they wanna harp on Kandi in regards to friendship with Phaedra. It does look one sided just like Cynthia and Nene's friendship was. In that friendship it's like it's all about Phaedra and her problems. You have to give to her and Phaedra doesn't have to reciprocate. 

I don't eve know why Porsha is even there. She's not adding much of anything but stupid looks. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 21

NeNe was quiet as a church mouse until someone questions her loyalties to Gregg. Then she goes ballistic. Something is going on with that, I think. Not necessarily Peter, but there's someone out there (I think) and it's a hot button with her.

"Don't question me and my husband!!!"

The lady doth protest too much.

• Love 20
(edited)

This reunion is just reinforcing that this season was no fun at all. 

Claudia corn feet was mighty quiet this whole episode. Guess other than being messy she's just not that interesting 

Edited by Whitley Trillbert
  • Love 14

NeNe was quiet as a church mouse until someone questions her loyalties to Gregg. Then she goes ballistic. Something is going on with that, I think. Not necessarily Peter, but there's someone out there (I think) and it's a hot button with her.

Not to take NeNe's side because, ugh, but I'd freak the fuck out if someone accused me of flirting with Peter.

• Love 11

Nene looks good on WWHL.

I appreciated that Cynthia held her own in the sparring match between her and Phaedra.  She presented the Mr. Chocolate conversation all wrong, but it appears her skills have improved.

I am on Kandi's side regarding Phaedra.  Phaedra is full of shit.

• Love 15

And Andy loved that someone was finally able to break through her facade

• Love 4

She was just a little too loud about all of this.  She was having fun with Peter and Kenya's observation is apt.  She should have kept on with her "you're right, I am wrong."

• Love 7

Who are you calling a lady?!

• Love 14
(edited)

Nene most definitely got flirtatious with Peter. I wish Kenya had quoted her: "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

That said, this reunion is all kinds of boring. I don't like any of these women.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 10

I have thought too much about the Gregg/NeNe dynamic(shoot me now please). It almost is like a non romantic, well not father/daughter relationship but more of like a understanding. He is older than her, helped her off the pole, she was a stay at home mom for a bit after that, he helped her raise Bryson and they had a kid together. He does have her back and I think the divorce was to save her from creditors or for ratings or something. Like a Svengali relationship or something. He took care of her and now the tables are turned as he is getting older so she is returning the favor. True love, well probably not. I guess it works for them. Maybe she is allowed to get strange on the side.

Again I have thought about this way too much and I can't stand one damn person on this show.

• Love 19

The revisionist history regarding the Detroit Public School bothered me.  Nene was the one who challenged Kenya to donate money to show that Nene had more money than Kenya.  I have no doubt that Kenya uses everything on this show as a way to promote herself, but Nene is all foul concerning this situation. 

There is no justification.  She is low class for not following through on what she said she would do.

• Love 24

By not donating the money, Nene gave Kenya the upper hand -- Kenya basically won the "bet." Don't make bets like this on national tv if you aren't going to fulfill the bet -- it looks bad.

I would love to see what's going on w/ Sheree.  I hope Andy's question had some meaning behind it. I never thought of Sheree as mean-spirited, like Claudia, Cynthia, and Kenya.

• Love 12

I have thought too much about the Gregg/NeNe dynamic(shoot me now please). It almost is like a non romantic, well not father/daughter relationship but more of like a understanding. He is older than her, helped her off the pole, she was a stay at home mom for a bit after that, he helped her raise Bryson and they had a kid together. He does have her back and I think the divorce was to save her from creditors or for ratings or something. Like a Svengali relationship or something. He took care of her and now the tables are turned as he is getting older so she is returning the favor. True love, well probably not. I guess it works for them. Maybe she is allowed to get strange on the side.

Again I have thought about this way too much and I can't stand one damn person on this show.

I HATE with the fire of a thousand suns.  HATE HER.  That  being said - as much as I despise Nene I gotta say I think Nene and Gregg's relationship is legitimate.  Having said that, I'm not saying they haven't had bumps (like in many relationships) but Nene took Gregg back when she was in her "prime", the height of her "stardom".  That counts for something?

• Love 12

The revisionist history regarding the Detroit Public School bothered me.  Nene was the one who challenged Kenya to donate money to show that Nene had more money than Kenya.  I have no doubt that Kenya uses everything on this show as a way to promote herself, but Nene is all foul concerning this situation.

Seriously if the charity donation was a "mockery" as Nene claims, it was she, Nene, who started it by challenging Kenya on last year's reunion in front of millions of viewers.

• Love 15

Nene's stank-ass pisses me off RE:  The Detroit School System check.  Biotch !!! Cut that damned check for the poor school children.   Nene.  Ghetto, Ghetto, fucking biotch ghetto.   Write the GD check already.  You can afford that and you SUCK.  Hate you.  Kudos to Kenya for following through.

• Love 17

By not donating the money, Nene gave Kenya the upper hand -- Kenya basically won the "bet." Don't make bets like this on national tv if you aren't going to fulfill the bet -- it looks bad.

I would love to see what's going on w/ Sheree.  I hope Andy's question had some meaning behind it. I never thought of Sheree as mean-spirited, like Claudia, Cynthia, and Kenya.

Nene never had to make the bet in the first place.  She did all of that for show and she needs to follow through because she promised the charity.  Its not about Kenya at all.

I think they are all mean-spirited, including Sheree.  I like Sheree, but she was shading Nene and her new found wealth and success.  We all know how Sheree would have rolled if she were the rich bitch of the show.  LOL, Nene, Phaedra, Kenya, and Claudia would not make her guest list.  I would like to see her in a friend of role, just so we could see how Chateau Sheree has come along and how her kids are doing.

• Love 7

Seriously if the charity donation was a "mockery" as Nene claims, it was she, Nene, who started it by challenging Kenya on last year's reunion in front of millions of viewers.

I agree with this and everything you guys have already said about the charity bet. It was Nene's idea, and I can only guess that she did it to show that she's a rich bitch, and Kenya is not. Which is, of course, making a mockery of the whole thing. But I suppose irony and subtlety is lost on such a loud mouth.

• Love 21

I felt bad for Kandi. You can see she really had no idea why the friendship w/ Pheadra ended. I hope this will be mended.

Anyone know when the next season's cast is announced? It's usually sometime after the reunion episodes.

• Love 7
(edited)

I just got so annoyed with these gals looking toward the 'audience' that is their glam squads.  Like they are giving these woman clues to 'sit up straight".  Good gurl.  

Too many pussy face looks - then glance at the audience.  Annoyed the hell out of me.  What's next, husband's glam squads?  Somebody work on Peter, puhleeze.  

I'm sick of seeing their boobs.  The girls, I mean.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5

Kandi vs Phaedra.  I got to give this to Kandi.  It was Phaedra that betrayed the friendship.

The biggest loser was Ne-Ne and her flaking out on her donation.   Typical Ne-Ne to try to deflect the issue.  I doubt we'll ever see a check from her.

And there's Greg with his dyed hair - or was that a new rug?

• Love 7

All these women are basic.

Nene screaming at Kenya makes Kenya look good which I abhor. Just say, "Whatever flirting I did wasn't considered inappropriate by Cynthia. You clearly can't say the same since Phaedra tried to check you about it numerous times.  We are not the same"

• Love 9

I felt bad for Kandi. You can see she really had no idea why the friendship w/ Pheadra ended. I hope this will be mended.

I would tread carefully if I were Kandi.  Saying that Nene is a more supportive friend would bother me.  It would be a long time before she and I got back to where we were before Apollo went to prison.

• Love 5
(edited)

Saying that Nene is a more supportive friend would bother me.  It would be a long time before she and I got back to where we were before Apollo went to prison.

Yes, and not only that.  Phaedra was still trying to shade Kandi about not texting when she and kandi had already discussed that she was using the wrong number.

Apollo is tucked away from the public, but he still keeps giving. I would love to have been one of the stops on his text message tour before his going asunder, lol.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 7
Kandi vs Phaedra.  I got to give this to Kandi.  It was Phaedra that betrayed the friendship.

Stone cold silence from Phaedra. She knew Kandi was absolutely truthful and couldn't counter it with one of her rehearsed reads. It says quite a bit that Kandi knew about the texts off camera, told Phaedra off camera, and not only was Phaedra so unprepared for possible fallout from them that she didn't have a read but a pocketbook to offer Kenya, she also continued to find fault with Kandi's friendship. I can't believe Phaedra tried to play her very real friendship with Kandi out for Nene and Porsha.

I'm absolutely tired of Nene and her better than though attitude. She's so ego obsessed that she's unwilling to donate to schoolchildren, undoubtedly mostly Black schoolchildren that very much look like her sons and granddaughter. And she flirted with Peter, it's on tape. Stop it.

From now on, each time I insult someone I'm ending it with "win a case."

• Love 24

From now on, each time I insult someone I'm ending it with "win a case."

LOL, Somebody practiced her reads for the reunion.  I wonder if Patricia was the author of this particular line?

• Love 3

I don't side with Kandi between her and Phaedra.  Kandi is trying to compare her family member going to jail (which, according to her is an occasion that happens a lot in her family) to Phaedra not only being threatened in a violent way by her criminal husband, but now having him go away to prison leaving her to raise two small children.  And Kandi did only mention having her play close as the thing she was going through that kept her from reaching out to Phaedra.  I agree with Phaedra.  At the end of the day, regardless of Kandi's play failing, she's still a millionaire.  Last year at the reunion she said she was rich enough to take care of everyone on the show.  Well, if that's true, pay the people you hired for the play until they can get another gig Miss Millionaire!   You could have done that with the money you laid down for your mama's second house.  And stop with the wiggly crying voice.  It makes me want to smack you. 

• Love 14

Ouch-if this catches on for Nene  https://twitter.com/kenyamoore

Nene just irritated me so when she kept coming back with, "I am poor, I have no jobs."  She is the one that claims to be rich and having all these jobs.  Speaking of which what other job does she have besides RHOA these days?  I guess the spin-off with Kim Zolciak.  Can't imagine Kim will let Nene walk all over her or Nene allow Kim to be a diva.  Last time I saw the two of them together not all that entertaining.

• Love 3

And she flirted with Peter, it's on tape. Stop it.

Yeah, where is THAT footage, Bravo? Saving the best for last?

I was surprised when NeNe dissed Kim, when Andy asked her about Kim and Sheree. I agree that they don't like each other when cameras aren't around.

• Love 1

Yeah, where is THAT footage, Bravo? Saving the best for last?

I was surprised when NeNe dissed Kim, when Andy asked her about Kim and Sheree. I agree that they don't like each other when cameras aren't around.

She has to see She by Sheree sometimes! "Who gonna check me Boo?" Is still my favorite quote ever! It's not too late Sheree to make the t-shirt, girl. I will buy one, maybe even 2. I'll trade Claudia, and Cynthia for Sheree. Wait, let's leave Cynthia. I think Sheree will make mincemeat out of both Cynthia and Kenya. All while fake kicking it with Nene, and shading the shit out of her, and everyone else in her talking heads.

Please Bravo!

• Love 4

My take on Pt 2 of the reunion…Everyone is wrong

The issue of the charity  should have been laid to rest two years ago.  However, Nene might be wrong IF she didn’t follow through on her end with the donation…BUT!  The challenge was for right then and neither made the donation.  It took an entire season to fade away and an entire season of CA to end before Kenya made good on it.   Nene didn’t have to make the donation as it was Kenya’s charity.  And in reality, Kenya didn’t do it either.  It was the money she won while on CA that covered and the fact that she promised several schools that she would appear but was a no show, giving no reason why.  My feelings are that she may have already made the donation and kept it to herself.  She has done that with her charities so this could be the issue and her anger is that she is being forced to do what she accused Kenya of doing, making it a media event to prove a point.  Either way, I hope they both gave and it is put to rest.

The dying friendship between Kandi and Phaedra is a testament to total non-communication.  I see Kandi’s point that she just didn’t know what was going on and Phaedra wasn’t talking.  However, Stevie Wonder could see the raw crap that was happening to Phaedra; we all saw it.  Why didn’t Kandi.  Kandi gave a plethora of reasons why she “couldn’t” support Phaedra even making the point that she always had her back by not telling Phaedra’s business to others.  However, that goes to the point that she indeed did believe the texts and her Fraudian slip of saying that she understood if Phaedra was cheating as Apollo deserved it was pretty much an admission that she believed the texts as well. 

She kept saying she had Phaedra’s back but the dinner party showed her total inconsideration for Phaedra’s feelings when the Chocolate fiasco went down.  It was her event FOR Phaedra so she should have shut the witches down the moment that happened.  Plus, if your best friend calls you in the middle of the night saying she has to talk, you DON’T tell her to call you in the morning.  Especially if she has never done that before.  As a close friend, YOU LISTEN!  She boohooed and sidestepped to make Phaedra look like the inconsiderate one.  Her declaration that she jumped on Apollo for what he did to Phaedra was so lame as when they showed it, she wasn’t really fussing with him, she was doing with him what she does with her mother.

Peter is a piece of work.  Not just for his foul mouth at the reunion but for his foul tweets, texts and all to anyone who challenges him.  He honestly think he is a woman’s gift from the almighty.  It was interesting just how vocal Cynthia got about his not cheating when he blatently lusted after Clawdia at Bar None, NC.  It’s like she wears these constant blinders, only seeing what she wants to see. 

The exchange of shade between Phaedra and Cynthia was its usual HW crap so I just slept through it.

As for the flirting crap.  There is a difference when a married woman who is close friends with another woman says some flirtatious things about her husband.  It is more like “You got yourself a winner in HIM” type of thing.  However, it is WAY over the line for a single woman to flirt and initiate flirtatious play with another woman’s husband that she just met AND request a threesome AND talk about how “fione” he is AND start texting him AND continue to text and contact him AFTER the wife says “Stop it!”  Kenya just don’t want to get this as it makes her indeed appear whorish.  And no, she definitely cannot compare what she did with what Nene did.

I didn’t see the exchange between Porsha and Peter as I was too bored to watch.  The Weather Channel was exciting, though….

• Love 11

Ok so Phaedra did not say anything negative (supposedly) ABOUT Kandi but she was on board with both Nene and Porsha taking smack about her girl Kandi on camera.  I can see Kandi being upset that two girls were ugly to both Kandi and Phaedra last year now coming to her and telling her she needs to fix her friendship with Phaedra.  What?  Phaedra obviously said something to make them think things were not good between them.  Phaedra had Nene and Porsha do her dirty work towards Kandi.  They were besties and a couple of missed texts and now Kandi is not a good friend but Nene is?   

And Porsha's scenario that Kandi and Todd are friends with Apollo so Kandi must be on his side and no longer a good friend to Phaedra was pathetic.  Bitch needs to STFU.  Phaedra had nothing to say to Kandi because Phaedra knew she was being shady and knew acting like the Moose was a better friend had to have been the lowest blow she could have delivered to what was once her good friend. 

I hope they can get past this but in my book Phaedra has some apologizing to do.

• Love 10

Nene didn’t have to make the donation as it was Kenya’s charity.

But NeNe is the one who made the challenge to do the donation. It was HER idea. Kenya made her donation PLUS the money she won on Celebrity Apprentice ($25,000), she did not wait until she won money there to make her donation. Two separate checks. And maybe more, for all we know.

But we KNOW NeNe hasn't donated, and said she won't because she's poor. Bitch... please....

You don't say something like that if you've secretly donated money. You don't make yourself look like a total ass on national TV. Unless you're NeNe.

• Love 13

Not to take NeNe's side because, ugh, but I'd freak the fuck out if someone accused me of flirting with Peter.

Except she DID flirt with Peter.  Multiple times.  On camera.  And made references to it in her talking heads.  And like Kenya tried to say to Nene before she started huffing and puffing about her marriage, Kenya didn't say that Nene was trying to sleep with him, just that she was also flirting and people sometimes flirt just for fun.  I would have more respect for Nene if she'd just admitted she had flirted with Peter but both Peter and Cynthia knew it was a joke, instead of getting super defensive over something we all saw her do.  

There is no justification.  She is low class for not following through on what she said she would do.

Andy kept trying to say this to Nene on WWHL last night, and of course, she kept talking over him.  

I definitely felt for Kandi last night.  Especially when they would cut to Phaedra sitting there trying to come up with something to say when she knew Kandi was telling the truth.  Phaedra came across as such the shitty friend who's problems are much more important than your problems.  

• Love 9
(edited)

Last year when I donated money for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I put my receipt on FB, as proof that I participated. I don't see how Kenya posting her canceled cheques on Twitter is mocking the act of charitable donation.

Nene sneering about poverty and the lack of employment makes a mockery of two very real challenges for many folks. She should stop being an asshole and just donate the $20K.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 12

But NeNe is the one who made the challenge to do the donation. It was HER idea. Kenya made her donation PLUS the money she won on Celebrity Apprentice ($25,000), she did not wait until she won money there to make her donation. Two separate checks. And maybe more, for all we know.

But we KNOW NeNe hasn't donated, and said she won't because she's poor. Bitch... please....

You don't say something like that if you've secretly donated money. You don't make yourself look like a total ass on national TV. Unless you're NeNe.

You do if you are the type who do not give out much of your personal information.  Also, I believe she was saying she was poor as a sarcastic remark just to shut Kenya up. Actually Kenya did wait until she was on CA before she gave the donation, plus she won that money early on.  And no one actually knows if Nene actually donated as she could have done it anonymously or asked that it not be broadcasted.  No one really know much about how Nene contributes to charities as we never know if she did unless the charity states it.  Until she clearly says one way or the other, we really don't actually know.

• Love 3