Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

One thing I've learned about reality shows such as this, from people I know personally who were a part of one, you sign a huge contract and you are instructed what to do, when, and how. Each person on this show is there for a reason. Once you are no longer useful, you're cut. Or downgraded. Sheree got cut when she no longer had anything useful to contribute, and when the tabloid stories about the house that wasn't, on property bought by her mother, came to light. Scenes of her son sleeping on an air mattress won't play with a show like this. She brought the crazy, as instructed, but once she had nothing else to give, she's gone. I think NeNe could have really played up her various acting gigs and her "fabulous" life, but she got to the point where she really didn't care anymore. I think she checked out of this season after the Puerto Rico trip when she figured out that Claudia was hired to be her nemesis. And Claudia brought it, and everyone cheered. For a while.

• Love 1

It may not have been the biggest lie, but it was the best lie.  It was so transparently untrue and just funny. Like she thought people were just complete idiots. Claiming to a table full of women who had all given birth (one of them a nurse) that the doctor was going to induce her at 34 weeks just for the hell of it  (when Kim Zolciak uses scientific information to shoot you down, you've made a grave error in your calculations).  And she just refused to give up, no matter what people said.  

The best was when she struggled to convince her delivery doctor she was not full term and that big babies just ran in the family, claiming Apollo had weighed 8 pounds when he was born 3 months early.  When I remember Sheree's talking head ("bitch, you don't know when you got knocked up?") it still makes me laugh.

If memory serves, Phaedra said that for whichever housewife was with her and her doctor was all like "What the hell are you talking about?" b/c he wasn't in on her story.
  • Love 3

Nene checked out of this season after the Puerto Rico trip when she figured out that Claudia was hired to be her nemesis. And Claudia brought it, and everyone cheered. For a while.

I was one of the ones that cheered.  I'm not cheering now.

• Love 1

Just to let everyone know, the pilot of Kenya's show Life Twirls On is linked up and available to watch (and to discuss) in her thread here! 

here is a direct link to Kenya's PTV thread because I know you all just can't WAIT to see her show, lol

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/951-kenya-moore-twirl-twirl/page-4

Ooh, I'm headed over to watch it right now!  And totally OT, but every time I see your screen name I remember that episode and smile :D

• Love 1

So I tuned in to watch Nene on a rerun of WWH Live and only just now caught the reunion scene where Phaedra throws out the allegation about Peter having 24 cases against him in court, lol.

This from the woman whose husband's ass is sitting in the PENITENTIARY, omg.  Phaedra really has balls. Huge, metal BALLS. 

Of course stupid lame Cynthia lets this incredibly obvious fact go unmentioned.  Damn her!  It kills me that Phaedra was able to say that and not one person (not even Kenya?) mentioned her huzzbin's current whereabouts! 

Please tell me someone did mention it and they just didn't show it! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Of course stupid lame Cynthia lets this incredibly obvious fact go unmentioned.  Damn her!  It kills me that Phaedra was able to say that and not one person (not even Kenya?) mentioned her huzzbin's current whereabouts!

Isn't the point though that everyone knows Phaedra's husband is in the big house, she can't do anything but acknowledge it. How exactly does one throw rocks at her when their house is made of glass?

Edited by ThomasAAnderson