Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, wilsie said:

Jill's prayers are always to get something SHE wants.  She doesn't accept that God can say no to her.

God would never say no to Jill, she is the most godly woman ever!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
7 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

I am praying that you are unable to accost innocent people with your particular vengeful god stories and really, really bad singing. 
Just because you have a large family doesn’t necessarily make you the Von Trapp Family. 

Speaking of which, Jill just posted a video of them singing a Rodrigues original. Very poorly. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

Yes Jill, I’m sure the churches would be SEVERELY devastated if they missed your caterwauling, Dave delivering the same boring sermon every year, and you begging for love offerings. Devastated, just devastated 🙄

The delusion is strong with this one. Thank you Yoda.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Yep. Blame the mechanics, Jill. For not magically fixing your 20+ year old RV with heaven knows how many hard miles on it. Which has been housing, and hauling around, a large family for the last several years. 

With all the Stimulus money the Rods received, and the importance they place on preaching, praising, grifting, they should've thought of spending some on a newer used RV instead of all on their Amish-built remodeling.  That new staircase severely injured Jill's knee.  Perhaps God was trying to tell her she did wrong? 🤣

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jill’s latest:

When we travel, we like to take in some sights. 😁 It is a LOT of work to do "mini moves" several times a year. 🤪😬 Pack up / Unpack. Pack up /Unpack.  Laundry. Double - 🫡🫡 

For a family our size and tons of matching dress outfits, it is no small feat.  But, we want to serve Jesus with JOY and enjoy the journey, so we look for inexpensive tourist sites and learn more about our wonderful Nation as we travel.  🥰  We enjoyed learning more about the history of horse racing in Lexington, Kentucky and America and around the world at this neat spot in the heart of Lexington.  

It was a special moment and reprieve from the pressures of life.  Especially since the very next day on our way home, our RV started to overheat again.  😢  After spending thousands of dollars to get it fixed, and discovering the mechanics did a shoddy job of it, our hearts were heavy.  💔  David would drive a bit and then pull over with a burning hot 🔥 engine and the belt had slid off over and over with a leak in the water pump.  💧 OH joy!  😫

So, after we left the laundromat, David unhooked the car and I drove a car load of girls home and got the van.  I drove back to the RV with the van.  We unloaded the entire RV and put everything in our van and we went home, while leaving our RV along the side of the highway.  😭

David went back the next day (with small burns on his arms from trying to work on a burning hot engine) with the boys to try to "milk" it back home.  Praise God he was able to -VERY SLOWLY - make it back home.  Now it sits on our driveway, out of commission,  again!  😢

We have gone to prayer regarding this situation.   Our RV is not a pleasure vehicle.  😉It is our "home" when we are on the road.  We strive to take good care of it, but we have worn it down to the very "bones" as we have traveled from church to church around the USA.  We have considered cutting out the travel (praising and preaching) part of our ministry, but we know that would devastate a lot of churches and we know it would be a lack of faith on our part.  😒  

So, we are asking you all to pray with us that God would show Himself mighty on our behalf on how He will provide for this need we have.  Thank you for joining us in prayer.  Pray that our faith will be increased.  Thank you SO much!  😊 ❤️

Serving Jesus With Joy, The Rodrigues Family

🙄

• LOL 6

The fist thing Jill got wrong was she should have said their mini vacations "sight seeing" jaunts were HOMESCHOOLING. But because her kids, never mind their education, are so far from her mind she missed a huge griftortunity.

Second thing was mentioning their matching outfits. Last I checked, matching outfits are not required on a grifting tour. 

The third thing was why they left the RV on the side of the road when they were at a laundromat.

Fourth was older RVs shouldn't be driven in extremes heat but... when driving in extreme heat one must put the heat ON IN the RV to keep from overheating it and they need to drop the tow.

And lastly a third of your crew stays home now. Why not drive the van and stay in hotels - its likely cheaper than the fuel guzzling RV. Or camp in tents. Or best of all stay home.

• Like 17
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It is a LOT of work to do "mini moves" several times a year.

There's a solution here.   Don't go on vacation, I mean ministering several times a year.   

Also I agree with everyone else, God is telling the Rodriguii to knock it off.   They are not "making a joyful noise unto the Lord" and she is sick of it.   

Edited by merylinkid
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

After Jill and Hunk spent a small fortune (for them) attending the Plexus conference and spending their way through Nashville, how did they come up with "thousands of dollars" to pay a mechanic to fix Old Bertha? Anyway, I thought Hunk was a master mechanic himself. Oh, maybe he did the shoddy work. 

• Like 15
6 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

Ahhhhh yes. The moment we ALL saw coming. The grift for a new RV. So how about this…until you actually GET one, how about you and your hunk pack up the kids and do some GOOD in the world instead of mooching off of retirees and people blind enough to not know better?  You live an hour or so from Cleveland. How about packing up your gaggle, pull hunk away from the map, and head into town?  Spread the Gospel while you are LIVING IT. Want to be like Jesus?  Do ANYTHING aside from preaching to people who already have the same faith base as you do. Church visitations are simply your chance to be in the spotlight for a few minutes. It is not serving God, it’s serving yourself.  I will tell you who is Christlike…the lesbian couple who regularly volunteers at the homeless shelter, without fail. And all the people like them in this world who strive to make it a better place for EVERYONE, regardless of what they believe or how they live. the very people who you criticize and shun for their too-short skirts and “sinful” ways are the ones who are actually living Christianity. And it looks VERY different from you. UGH. I’m done. 

Clapping Applause GIFCan someone post this over and over on all of her SM pages?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

One of the girls had her legs in the fountain… what’s with everyone in this family liking filthy water to play in?

and the way Jill mispronounced Lexington sent me.

She has difficulty pronouncing LOTS of words, lol. And such a weird accent. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

One of the girls had her legs in the fountain… what’s with everyone in this family liking filthy water to play in?

and the way Jill mispronounced Lexington sent me.

I'm not ambitious (or masochistic) enough to actually watch it, but now I'm curious as to how badly Lexington can be mispronounced. Leaksington? LexINGton? Lexingtown?

There's not really that much you can do to it...

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
48 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I'm not ambitious (or masochistic) enough to actually watch it, but now I'm curious as to how badly Lexington can be mispronounced. Leaksington? LexINGton? Lexingtown?

Me either! 
Lax-in-ton? Lux-in-tune? (there’s no way she’s putting the g sound in there)

• LOL 6
(edited)

It was like a tongue twister for her. She said Lexingtonkentucky as if it was one word and got tongue tied. She started to say Kentucky before she was finished saying Lexington. That was my take.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

I listened...sounded like she said something like Lexing-tin-tin with Kentucky jammed right after it. Also, she didn't filter the pics taken of her and Hunk posing with the horse statues. I saw her group is doing yet another Reset challenge.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
49 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

More proof that Plexus is garbage. She does a Reset every 3 months. If it worked, there would be no need to keep repeating it. 

She would also weigh about 10 lbs. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

On Reddit someone posted just that clip of her saying Lexington 

• LOL 6

Does that missionary clearinghouse, or whatever it is called, that gives them money every month require them to travel to churches that donate to them?

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

I’m thinking Jill got an rv already or is close to getting one for cheap or free. 

Instead of asking to pray for Gideon she is asking for prayers for a material thing she wants. Gee I’m not surprised at all.

And the plexus reset doesn’t work because she keeps drinking caramel lates and going out to eat a lot. The only excersize she gets is pointing her finger at stuff and saying how neat! And we are at! (Smile) 

Nothing about MM either. Hopefully he didn’t run away already. I thought Jonathan would run off too.

• Like 10
(edited)
37 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

On Reddit someone posted just that clip of her saying Lexington 

OMG I love whomever posted that. 😆😆😆

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Instead of asking to pray for Gideon she is asking for prayers for a material thing she wants. Gee I’m not surprised at all.

And the plexus reset doesn’t work because she keeps drinking caramel lates and going out to eat a lot. The only excersize she gets is pointing her finger at stuff and saying how neat! And we are at! (Smile) 

Nothing about MM either. Hopefully he didn’t run away already. I thought Jonathan would run off too.

I'm not surprised either because Jill is selfish. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I will never understand Jill's need to visit historic places and locations that have zero meaning to any of her kids because she's not teaching them anything except how to run a rusty printing press or how to catch dead flies for candy.  Those trips are completely wasted on any of the Rods, HunkyPoo included...Jill just wants to go for the social media content and Hunk tags along because he doesn't really know what's going on.

• Like 21
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I will never understand Jill's need to visit historic places and locations that have zero meaning to any of her kids because she's not teaching them anything except how to run a rusty printing press or how to catch dead flies for candy.  Those trips are completely wasted on any of the Rods, HunkyPoo included...Jill just wants to go for the social media content and Hunk tags along because he doesn't really know what's going on.

Who knows what goes through her pea sized brain, but yes, probably for SM posts. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

BADEB38E-C94A-4D8B-9CDB-CE50C217B99A.jpeg

1D7A0C33-87BA-41BE-B7ED-34FC6C422AC7.jpeg

Ah true love! How nice (smile). 26 years and counting…

Neither one of them look like they've lost an ounce. I'm surprised Jill didn't edit the heck out of the pictures.

Maybe she added plexus to the gasoline in the RV. She thinks it works for everything. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
16 minutes ago, beckie said:

Neither one of them look like they've lost an ounce. I'm surprised Jill didn't edit the heck out of the pictures.

Maybe she added plexus to the gasoline in the RV. She thinks it works for everything. 

I wasn't sure if it was okay to mention it because I don't want to body shame but I was surprised at how she looked. I think I am used to her edited pictures. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I was wondering that, too.  Maybe the Wisdom Books have a chapter on horse racing.  Maybe how to figure out odds and betting is considered a math lesson.  That would explain why they learn about bankruptcy. 

• LOL 10

I think JillR looks good (not the outfits). I think she looks amazing for someone who had a litter of kids. But to me, it looks as if she has gained a little weight.

One would think if Plexus actually worked all their "ambassadors" would be the type of slim society says all women should be.

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think JillR looks good (not the outfits). I think she looks amazing for someone who had a litter of kids. But to me, it looks as if she has gained a little weight.

One would think if Plexus actually worked all their "ambassadors" would be the type of slim society says all women should be.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with Jill’s size or figure, but clearly chugging Plexus isn’t causing her to lose weight. It’s a scam. 

• Like 22
On 7/23/2023 at 8:07 PM, Teriacky said:

Gee Jill, I sure hope you enjoyed your “Carmal La Tay”…

Is that how she spelled “caramel latte”? BTW, took me several seconds to figure that out.

23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jill’s latest:

When we travel, we like to take in some sights. 😁 It is a LOT of work to do "mini moves" several times a year. 🤪😬 Pack up / Unpack. Pack up /Unpack.  Laundry. Double - 🫡🫡 

For a family our size and tons of matching dress outfits, it is no small feat.  But, we want to serve Jesus with JOY and enjoy the journey, so we look for inexpensive tourist sites and learn more about our wonderful Nation as we travel.  🥰  We enjoyed learning more about the history of horse racing in Lexington, Kentucky and America and around the world at this neat spot in the heart of Lexington.  

It was a special moment and reprieve from the pressures of life.  Especially since the very next day on our way home, our RV started to overheat again.  😢  After spending thousands of dollars to get it fixed, and discovering the mechanics did a shoddy job of it, our hearts were heavy.  💔  David would drive a bit and then pull over with a burning hot 🔥 engine and the belt had slid off over and over with a leak in the water pump.  💧 OH joy!  😫

So, after we left the laundromat, David unhooked the car and I drove a car load of girls home and got the van.  I drove back to the RV with the van.  We unloaded the entire RV and put everything in our van and we went home, while leaving our RV along the side of the highway.  😭

David went back the next day (with small burns on his arms from trying to work on a burning hot engine) with the boys to try to "milk" it back home.  Praise God he was able to -VERY SLOWLY - make it back home.  Now it sits on our driveway, out of commission,  again!  😢

We have gone to prayer regarding this situation.   Our RV is not a pleasure vehicle.  😉It is our "home" when we are on the road.  We strive to take good care of it, but we have worn it down to the very "bones" as we have traveled from church to church around the USA.  We have considered cutting out the travel (praising and preaching) part of our ministry, but we know that would devastate a lot of churches and we know it would be a lack of faith on our part.  😒  

So, we are asking you all to pray with us that God would show Himself mighty on our behalf on how He will provide for this need we have.  Thank you for joining us in prayer.  Pray that our faith will be increased.  Thank you SO much!  😊 ❤️

Serving Jesus With Joy, The Rodrigues Family

Dear Jill:

God caused a donkey to speak to tell Baalam he was an idiot.

Please use the faith you say you have to hear that your RV is telling you quite clearly to STAY HOME AND FEED AND EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN.

Sincerely,

God

21 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Speaking of which, Jill just posted a video of them singing a Rodrigues original. Very poorly. 

I don’t want to know who composed a Rodrigues original….

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 7/25/2023 at 3:05 AM, ALittleShelfish said:

Name one, Jill.  Name ONE church that would be even KIND OF sad about it. 

Go ahead.  We'll wait.  

To ALittleShelfish (I assume your username is supposed to say shellfish and I know shellfish can’t talk so clearly you are a sign from the devil himself) I rebuke you in the name of JESUS! Our Lord and Saviour, Repent evil wicked one!

Now we’ve got that out the way I will have you know that all the churches we visited our SEVERELY missing ME (Oh and my family), I have been calling each church up and apologizing to them about our absence. They are so sad 😭 and upset 😢 and I’m sure I heard one of them crying down the phone (they’ve had some kinda surgery and they’re in pain but I’m sure they was crying about ME). 

Anyway suck it you HEATHEN, IM more GODLY than YOU! 😇 

Jill Rodrigues aka Jilly Bean

P.S stay away from my HUNK! 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • LOL 20