Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Jilly loves drama, even if it means other people are suffering. I'm sure she'll exaggerate her situation to everyone at the laundromat. She must have scraped together money to put in the machines, so she's not as broke as she'd like us to believe. I'd bet her Amish neighbors would have gladly lent her a wash tub and scrub board, but that would have involved physical labor, which Jill avoids. 

Sure JILL avoids physical labor, but think of the endless instagram opportunities for us to see the visuals of her kids washing GWE's dainties. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/16/2022 at 12:18 PM, libgirl2 said:

Jill is currently begging for money on their blog page. Is it okay that I post the link? 

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=4283

I just watched a couple videos on that page and is it just me or does this girls foot look WEIRD?!?!

it’s so scrawny, long and looks like webbed toes or something… gave me the creeps. 😳

7C0A2B51-FB5A-4B79-85D1-58EE118544D0.jpeg

FCB320E0-E810-4871-936C-9AA7996237A5.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Auto correct
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 3
53 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Guess that generator is keeping her phone charged up because she's been posting a lot since the derecho for a woman who has no electricity.

Maybe they charged the phones in the laundromat 

Or the car

Jill would die with no phone 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Goodly heritage? That sounds wrong.

Also instead of saying I  miss grandpa John Noyes and grandpa Joshua Lupole. she just lists the last names. I made up the first names. She just lists them like nothing special. 

At least she mentioned her beloved David whose ivory cream she loves. 

E5400417-0E83-4606-955F-0163B715AE1C.jpeg

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 5

How nice of these freeloaders to use their sweet friends even more. $5 says Rodrigues lot would not help or house any of the sweet friends in return. The Rod lot wouldn’t help anyone ever. 

Jilblob never had any real hardship. She wouldn’t know what that’s like. 

C0A92BAA-DE5C-4562-A547-DADD93569125.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Goodly heritage? That sounds wrong.

Also instead of saying I  miss grandpa John Noyes and grandpa Joshua Lupole. she just lists the last names. I made up the first names. She just lists them like nothing special. 

At least she mentioned her beloved David whose ivory cream she loves. 

E5400417-0E83-4606-955F-0163B715AE1C.jpeg

I can’t fault her for that, that’s how we say it, Grampa Johnson and Grandad Horton. We never call our grandfathers by their full names. 

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Amazing that she keeps her damn mobile fully charged to post shite.

Smitten image. Indeed. It is smiting

She really only knows one hairstyle, doesn't she, for her daughters? That weird old fashioned fringe.

For someone who regularly affirms such envy for "the AMISH", why doesn't she scrub her clothes in the bathtub then?

• Like 4
  • Love 12

Ooo, Poppy David is wearing a version of the manly Rods' American flag shirt. His looks like a bad patchwork quilt. It's the first new piece of clothing I've seen him in since the unfortunate tie-dye tights from the Texas beach vacation. 

• LOL 11
10 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Ooo, Poppy David is wearing a version of the manly Rods' American flag shirt. His looks like a bad patchwork quilt. It's the first new piece of clothing I've seen him in since the unfortunate tie-dye tights from the Texas beach vacation. 

Camo and flags - made for a Rod. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Tori Bates could possibly be giving Kendra a run for her money in the blessing department. They have 3 kids and Tori is due in August. Their oldest, Kade, is 3, Kolter is 2, and Charlotte will turn 1 in a few days. When the new baby girl is born they will have 4 kids under 4 years old.

image.png.0d07dbab4192a77e02fad918db106df9.png

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Mind Blown 14
  • Sad 7

Hey Jill if your driveway is such a mess how did you get out of it to go the laundromat?  And if it really is, why don't try cleaning it up instead of having your "sweet" friends take care of your able bodied ass?

You know she is charging her phone from the rv, like that makes sense with gas prices so high.

Both Nurie and Nemo have that look on their faces of "who the hell IS this crazy lady?"

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Tori Bates could possibly be giving Kendra a run for her money in the blessing department. They have 3 kids and Tori is due in August. Their oldest, Kade, is 3, Kolter is 2, and Charlotte will turn 1 in a few days. When the new baby girl is born the will have 4 kids under 4 years old.

image.png.0d07dbab4192a77e02fad918db106df9.png

It’s just a competition for these people!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I've never heard the power company be referred to as the electricians. Jill is so strange.

Jill has discovered one of the consequences of living in Amish Country.  Only a small number are on the grid so they're low on the list for having power restored.  Poor, poor Jill.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

so Nemo is now actually Nurie's duplicate, from birth he was supposedly Samuel's carbon copy.

And, besides the wide, terrified eyes, I don’t really see a huge resemblance. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

I have a former coworker that I would LOVE to see work with Jill.  They would deserve each other.

Ditto for my supervisor in my prior job.  She had a fake Southern accent, and was a real wack job like Jilldo.

Someone on Reddit hopes the new Nurthling is named Nilldo.  😂

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ditto for my supervisor in my prior job.  She had a fake Southern accent, and was a real wack job like Jilldo.

Someone on Reddit hopes the new Nurthling is named Nilldo.  😂

Does she have a fake Spanish accent now and married a Baldwin? 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21

Can somebody that speaks "JillRod" translate for me? I seem to have misplaced my JillRod Decoder Ring. "Electricians?" I assume are the First Energy people ~ aka The Illuminating Company.

"Goodly heritage?" Wha???

"Smitten image?" Oh, come on, now.

As far as Nemo and Nurie looking so much alike... both have the same "WTF" look about them. I think we ALL have that same look.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 19

Jill needs to go back to joyful Noyes academy for a refresher course… or Bible college with Philip 🤣

Going to Bible college with my son/bestest friend can be a hilarious show on Netflix!

Jill does see herself as a 18 year old SEXIEST Christian cheerleader EVER. 

Dang I hope Jill does go to college with Philip. She can chase all the sluttish girls away from her PRECIOUS virginal Philip.

• LOL 8
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I just watched a couple videos on that page and is it just me or does this girls foot look WEIRD?!?!

it’s so scrawny, long and looks like webbed toes or something… gave me the creeps. 😳

7C0A2B51-FB5A-4B79-85D1-58EE118544D0.jpeg

FCB320E0-E810-4871-936C-9AA7996237A5.jpeg

Hobbit feet ! She can wear dads shoes! 

• LOL 7
16 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I noticed that. Both look terrified. Poor mites.

Can you blame them? Crazy eyed Jill and her screechy voice and GORGEOUS Dave staring at you. Shudders. I’m grown and they scare me. 

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Does she have a fake Spanish accent now and married a Baldwin? 

Full disclosure… I had to think about this for a minute or two. But once I got it I swear to Dog I snorted so loud I think I scared the neighbors! 🤣

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I’ve been waiting all day to read Tim and Nurie’s glowing tributes to the best Dad ever but i haven’t seen any yet. Wonder why?? 😉

With a few exceptions Jill doesn’t post on a Sunday. 
Also, I can’t recall ANY posts for him “from the children”.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Jeeves said:

I think by "smitten image" she was going for "spitting image"?

Yes, Carlin Bates made a similar mistake a while back when she wrote “hamee downs” instead oh hand-me-downs. Some people grow up with sayings like that and don’t realize they are incorrect. I’ve also seen people write Chester draws instead of chest-of-drawers and a few others I can’t recall at the moment.

7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

With a few exceptions Jill doesn’t post on a Sunday. 
Also, I can’t recall ANY posts for him “from the children”.

I was being facetious because I’m pretty sure Jill writes the tributes to herself and signs the kids’ names to them. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5