Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Is that blind item about JimBob or Kody Brown? I think that's past the realm of depravity even for Jimbob. Kody explicitly says he wants more and has no issues with sleeping with multiple women, though. 

Robyn just gave birth, though. Presumably she is still fertile. And that blind suggested that there hasn't been any pregnancies for awhile. But if Kody did need a new baby mama, he would not have to sneak around. He is King of the Kompound and could "marry" someone else. 

To me, the item sounds more like JB, although I think it fiction. 

• Love 1

The only A list reality star I can think of is Kim Lardassian, but that's only because she MARRIED an A-lister. No one can stand him, but hey, we call our little fundie rapper Benye, so the guy's name is widely recognized enough to be parodied by a group whose demographic consists of a lot of middle-aged ladies. :D 

• Love 3

I call bullshit on that blind item story, if only because Michelle is the Head Bitch In Charge of that freak show, no matter how much adoring lip service she pays to the Headship, and she would have his balls as earrings before she'd let him knock up another woman. Being Alltime Queen Uterus is too important to her.

• Love 11
(edited)
19 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:
  Hide contents

As much as I am not a JimBob Duggar fan, I really do not want that rumor to be true. Is the Entertainment Lawyer site reputable? 

If JB really was trying to create some more of his own spawn with another receptacle, couldn't they use the old turkey baster? Or would that be too much like masturbation/sin (unlike adultery, I guess)? No seriously - I really do not want any of this to be true. Jana already has too many kids. 

The original BI was posted on CDAN. They're the gold standard of Blind Items. 

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/07/todays-blind-items-the-family-line.html

However, CDAN did not solve/reveal this BI. The Jim Bob Duggar is the addition of that second site that copied/pasted the BI. Chances are that it isn't JB.  Maybe another hypocrite, like those Duck Dynasty folks?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2
(edited)

I was thinking Kody Brown from Sister Wives.... I can't imagine anyone from Jim Bob's community agreeing to such a scheme. They are just too uptight about sex.  But I wouldn't put it past the Brown's group. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 1
(edited)

I also don't think it could be JimBoob. I just can't see any Duggar being called "A-list." Duck Dynasty has been a much much bigger splash, with authorized DD merch and all.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 1

I hope the Duggars don't sell things like the Boob, Mullet, or Blessa bobble heads. Or a talking Muffy doll that says profound things like "like" and "totally" or an Anna doll that says.."another baby".."walking thru"...and "Josh-u-a"...

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I don't think Jimbob would've risked his once lucrative tv show just to get a teenager pregnant. It would be truly insane. 

It would be, but perhaps he's invoking his Old Testament right to take a concubine?

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I don't think Jimbob would've risked his once lucrative tv show just to get a teenager pregnant. It would be truly insane. 

Not to mention that having a million kids is a huge point of pride with him. Something he can loudly announce to a streetful of random strangers in Edinburgh or the like. Spawning babies that he can't point to as proof of his prowess -- or as evidence that he's helping to staff God's army -- would have no appeal for him. ....

This story sounds like total bullshit to me, no matter who the protagonist would be, though. I have a hard time seeing any man who's actually wild to have babies being content to leave those babies unacknowledged.  If they're unacknowledged, to whom will the guy be proving anything? In the olden days, yeah, kings and other richie riches spawned lots of unacknowledged kids besides their acknowledged ones, but I suspect that was just because there wasn't any reliable birth control. Wanting to have regular sex with random teenagers you don't talk to otherwise is an understandable male motive. Wanting to have other people raising babies of yours that you can't acknowledge doesn't seem to be, to me anyway.

Just a fail of a tale, in my opinion. Can't see motivations for any of the characters, actually. Who are these teen-girl's-parents who are gonna pay to raise Jim Bob's unacknowledged ego-kids? And it's pretty clear he doesn't have the cash to make a lot of payments to them, once he gets done paying the bills for the 30-plus people he's already supporting.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

Jimknob doesn't even have influence in his community. Tontitown is Catholic and Italian. 

1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

It would be, but perhaps he's invoking his Old Testament right to take a concubine?

Are fundie baptists receptive to the concept?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Jimknob doesn't even have influence in his community. Tontitown is Catholic and Italian. 

Are fundie baptists receptive to the concept?

Dunno, but I do know that patriarchal asshole cults always find a way to justify just about anything.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

I call bullshit on that blind item story, if only because Michelle is the Head Bitch In Charge of that freak show, 

Hey, Nance: How ya doin'?

If you film (and air) J-Chelle going medieval on Kim Jong Boob's ass (UNCENSORED, please) I can promise ratings that would make HBO sit up and take notice.

We know it's most likely happened already due to the slew of articles in tabloids insisting their marriage is in trouble and now this blind item. You've made us sit though enough footage that's the interest equivalent of paint drying. I want to see J-Chelle drop the submissive, baby-voiced act and get real, so to speak. 

Let's see if you have the guts to air it.

p.s. About the blind item: How much money would one have to be offered to sleep with that hair spray helmeted, paunchy, halitosis-challenged, shit-for-brains troll?

Edited by Missy Vixen
  • Love 2
On 7/16/2016 at 8:09 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

If Boob really is cheating on Michelle, then his kids will finally see his cult as bullshit and will leave.

Imagine what will happen when J-Chelle's daughters and daughter-in-law can taunt her about not being "joyfully available".

• Love 1
(edited)

IF this story is true, it sounds more like a business arrangement than an affair.  Look at it this way...Michelle has an addiction to babies.  It's been discussed to the ends of the earth.  She can't have a baby and is desperate to add #20.  She can't get pregnant on her own and IVF has failed (if they tried it at all..it's VERY EXPENSIVE).  The only thing she could do to get that baby fix is to agree to her husband impregnating another woman and adopting the baby when it's born.  

It's expanding his kingdom, adding arrows to their quiver.  And Michelle gets the notoriety of both having a newborn to tote around and being an ADOPTIVE parent!  How noble!

Edited by Lady Edith
11 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

IF this story is true, it sounds more like a business arrangement than an affair.  Look at it this way...Michelle has an addiction to babies.  It's been discussed to the ends of the earth.  She can't have a baby and is desperate to add #20.  She can't get pregnant on her own and IVF has failed (if they tried it at all..it's VERY EXPENSIVE).  The only thing she can do to get that baby fix is to agree to her husband impregnating another woman and adopting the baby when it's born.  

It's expanding his kingdom, adding arrows to their quiver.  And Michelle gets the notoriety of both having a newborn to tote around and being an ADOPTIVE parent!  How noble!

But it wouldn't be the Chanel of Babies like Miwacle Snowflake Josie!

Oh Christ on a cracker, it's apparently KJB's birthday today. Mechelle's message makes me gag. I wonder if he got a drippy sundae? Knowing him and his sweet tooth, my guess is that he got the jumbo size. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh Christ on a cracker, it's apparently KJB's birthday today. Mechelle's message makes me gag. I wonder if he got a drippy sundae? Knowing him and his sweet tooth, my guess is that he got the jumbo size. 

I shall refrain from making a defrauding joke... 

(edited)

Ugh! Those exclamation points! So many!!

Im finding much enjoyment in the comments on that birthday post, anything to procrastinate from my work. The spelling of these leghumpers is appalling, and a few people have said ''Happy Anniversary'' so they can't read very well. Then someone went and said Jimbo should teach a class on 'How to be a Godly husband', and I don't think she was joking. But worst of all, someone said they are raising their daughter to be a Duggar girl. That's not even funny.

Edited by larfs
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

IF this story is true, it sounds more like a business arrangement than an affair.  Look at it this way...Michelle has an addiction to babies.  It's been discussed to the ends of the earth.  She can't have a baby and is desperate to add #20.  She can't get pregnant on her own and IVF has failed (if they tried it at all..it's VERY EXPENSIVE).  The only thing she could do to get that baby fix is to agree to her husband impregnating another woman and adopting the baby when it's born.  

Oh lord, please let this not be the way Boob & MEchelle finagle a private adoption. We alway joked about the possibility of some leghumper up & giving them a baby. This is way worse than even we could have fathomed. Instead of paying for the IVF of a surrogate ol' Jim Boob has figured out a way to cut corners (i.e. be cheap) and get the job done himself.

Not.Enough.Brain.Bleach.In.Universe.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

Holy crap, it's "The Handmaid's Tale"!

• Love 7

Michelle is addicted to being pregnant and the attention she gets from it. She has zero interest in her kids after they're a few months old. She doesn't seem to have much interest in her grand kids, either. I think the story is fake.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, larfs said:

Ugh! Those exclamation points! So many!!

Im finding much enjoyment in the comments on that birthday post, anything to procrastinate from my work. The spelling of these leghumpers is appalling, and a few people have said ''Happy Anniversary'' so they can't read very well. Then someone went and said Jimbo should teach a class on 'How to be a Godly husband', and I don't think she was joking. But worst of all, someone said they are raising their daughter to be a Duggar girl. That's not even funny.

Their wedding anniversary is July 21....I know this because it happens to also be my birthday.

• Love 1

My thought on the gossip story

1.  No way Boob is making mattress coils sqweek for a full 10-15 minutes: it's a work of fiction

2. If true, they adopt the baby and it resembles Boob because God approves of their righteous love and saw to it to remove the "sins of the (hypothetical) father"

3.  I am a horror writer by trade but can imagine nothing more horrifying than lying on my little girl bed awaiting Boob and his halitosis to mount me

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I have never called anyone an  "encourager" in my life.... Maybe I will call mr tabloid that tonight

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I have never called anyone an  "encourager" in my life.... Maybe I will call mr tabloid that tonight

If you do, you'd better be joyfully available for some "sweet fellowship"...hey...hey...hey

• Love 6

The only thing he "encourages" is fear of the outside world that keeps even his kidults socially paralyzed e.g. Jessa's horrific reactions to things as benign as Christian rap and Indian food.

• Love 4

Have these two ever gritted their teeth quite this hard before?  The matchy, matchy is horrendous and getting oh, so, very tiring to look at.  Michelle, next time, please iron your wrinked shirt before posting for all to see.

• Love 2

Her teeth have been deep bleached, I think. I had that done.  It cost over a thousand dollars, took several months, and was very uncomfortable at times. My results are satisfactory and I'm pleased with the improvement.  Michelle went for a white not normally found in nature and seemed to get it. She's still doing the treatments because she hasn't given up on her celebrity career.

Yes, I remarked on the obvious work on the teeth, but reluctance to pay for decent clothes or shoes. So, so modest. NOT. Underneath her frumpwear, she's truly as vain as Jessa. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Her hair is soooo fried. She needs to whack at least afoot off that possum that died on her head. 

If you put your finger over the bottom foot of rat's nest you can see how pretty Michelle would look with shoulder length hair. Why she's clinging to a style that no longer works is beyond me.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If you put your finger over the bottom foot of rat's nest you can see how pretty Michelle would look with shoulder length hair. Why she's clinging to a style that no longer works is beyond me.

Because....His Headshit likes it that way...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's Arkansas, maybe he likes possum

• Love 6

I risked pain to my retinas and looked at both pictures again. They were taken at different times; Boob's hair is shorter in the one Mechelle posted than in the one Jessa posted. I'm guessing that Jessa's is the older pic because I totally see Boobchelle doing a "birthday selfie," plus, they look to be in summertime clothing. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yes, I remarked on the obvious work on the teeth, but reluctance to pay for decent clothes or shoes. So, so modest. NOT. Underneath her frumpwear, she's truly as vain as Jessa. 

I remember the discussion but couldn't find it. Sorry, Sew! Michelle's teeth seem to be getting whiter in every photo. Vain, indeed. 

• Love 4