Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Now we know what's wrong with Michelle. She wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer, but they wouldn't let her. 

Yup, I think that's TOTALLY it...I imagine that's the crux of all of her issues...I can't even see her countenance because that top distracts from it...whomp...whomp...

• Love 3

Aaaaand back they go to Danger America, with Buddy James in tow this time, to celebrate Jill's birthday. She's 25 now. Wouldn't a card do, or even a stupid, public FB message, especially given how DANGEROUS it is? *eyeroll* 

PS: Mechelle is wearing the pink blouse I alluded to in the "Friends" thread. It's still hideous and should be burnt. 

13240546_823560091110975_6647424368628112428_n.jpg

• Love 2
(edited)

JD's is only a four-seater, so with the three across, plus seats behind, this is definitely commercial. Is JD even allowed to fly internationally? I don't know how licensing works, or if there are tiers. Before they went private and we could track his flights, he never left the States. Hell, other than the trips to Rockford and ATI HQ, he rarely left the South. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
(edited)

EDITED version! IMO, there are three four possibilities about that trip:

1. JB somehow managed to buy those plane tickets "used" and thus "save the difference."

2. TLC paid for the tickets and there's a crew along for the trip, shooting new footage. (I hated to even write that down. Urgh.)

3. Someone other than TLC comped the tickets. Maybe JB's buddy who runs SOS Ministries.

4. They were freaked out enough by the Dullards' hippie/freak Mother's Day video that they're going to stage an intervention on Jilly Muffin and Derick, who have gone just too crunchy-granola-hippie looking for good evangelical fundies.

Because, no, I can't imagine JB or Mechelle forking over the cost of three tickets to Danger America on account of a kid's birthday. That would be a totally un-Duggar move.

Edited by Jeeves
I'm posting while drinking my first cup of coffee and thinking too slow! It's early here. Good morning, everyone!
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

1. JB somehow managed to buy those plane tickets "used" and thus "save the difference."

2. TLC paid for the tickets and there's a crew along for the trip, shooting new footage. (I hated to even write that down. Urgh.)

3. Someone other than TLC comped the tickets. Maybe JB's buddy who runs SOS Ministries.

4. They were freaked out enough by the Dullards' hippie/freak Mother's Day video that they're going to stage an intervention on Jilly Muffin and Derick, who have gone just too crunchy-granola-hippie looking for good evangelical fundies.

Because, no, I can't imagine JB or Mechelle forking over the cost of three tickets to Danger America on account of a kid's birthday. That would be a totally un-Duggar move.

Good morning to you.

(edited)

That's definitely a commercial airplane. I used to be a flight attendant and it looks like a 737 or Airbus 319. My guess is they take a regional jet from NWA to Houston and connect to Danger America from there.

You need certain ratings, certificates and qualifications to fly internationally, so no, JD couldn't take them down there.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

Note to self: Have my eye doctor and lawyer's phone number on speed dial on my two home phones in case of eye damage caused by seeing Michelle wearing the terrible, no good, no blessing, change of life blouse.

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That's definitely a commercial airplane. I used to be a flight attendant and it looks like a 737 or Airbus 319. My guess is they take a regional jet from NWA to Houston and connect to Danger America from there.

You need certain ratings, certificates and qualifications to fly internationally, so no, JD couldn't take them down there.

Rad!!!!!!!!!!

James is the Peter Pan Duggar. I swear he has looked exactly the same since he was about two.

• Love 6

Oh Lord, Ugly Flower Change of Life Shirt. 

I'm betting that Jim Bob nearly had a stroke when he saw that Dirtbag Derick video and they are flying on down to "encourage" Derick. 

The Duggars are not all that close. There is a reason that they flew down there, especailly without the entire J crew. 

• Love 3

I really think they flew down there with a TLC crew. It is, after all, Muffy's 25th birthday, for all that she acts like a tween. 

I do like the Intervention plot better, but they wouldn't bring James for that. It's not as if Izzy would have to be sequestered in another room with James as his babysitter while said intervention took place.

• Love 2

Maybe James picked up some skills as an exorcist while at ALERT?

I do think the TLC crew is the most plausible, but if that's the case, that means that we're going to be subjected to those two douchecanoes on the reg again.  Which means that TLC is hurting to make a hit out of this dog pile and it's just a matter of time before we're getting the soft open for the Joshley Madison Redemption Tour brought to you by Lowe's and Hobby Lobby.

• Love 2

5. Counting On has been officially cancled, and Jim Bob is going down to share his vision about how they need to return back to Arkansas.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

5. Counting On has been officially cancled, and Jim Bob is going down to share his vision about how they need to return back to Arkansas.

If only.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Hell's Teeth, don't DO that during upfronts.  I thought it was an actual true news event!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I'm curious when TLC will announce plans for the show. Maybe no news is good news?

They'll announce it during the summer and I bet they've been filming already. This is not a "birthday trip". This is a filming opportunity disguised as a "birthday trip", with a little bitching out Triple D thrown in.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Missy Vixen said:

They'll announce it during the summer and I bet they've been filming already. This is not a "birthday trip". This is a filming opportunity disguised as a "birthday trip", with a little bitching out Triple D thrown in.

Triple D must have done something awful bad or maybe they are going to blame Jilly Muffin for whatever he's done or not done.  I just hope he's not being a poor husband or mistreating her. 

I'm just know it's not difficult to win Fundy disapproval of one's appearance or behavior...any deviation is a big freaking deal...

• Love 1

Oh BARF. If I had more wherewithal I'd ask the leghumpers who get "embarrassed" when they see people "1/2 naked at the beach" what part of the human body (God's creation) they find so foul? I'm genuinely curious. Never understood that bullshit.

• Love 5

I guess even Boob is realizing that some of the imposed modesty standards are impractical or even uncomfortable. As long as knees, collarbones, shoulders, midriffs are covered and clothing isn't skin tight, I'm not sure why the Fundys can't be comfortable like everyone else.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I guess even Boob is realizing that some of the imposed modesty standards are impractical or even uncomfortable. As long as knees, collarbones, shoulders, midriffs are covered and clothing isn't skin tight, I'm not sure why the Fundys can't be comfortable like everyone else.

How else will they show their Godly Snowflakery?

• Love 8

I've always had a feeling that their "modesty" standards were more about being super special snowflakes who do things just a little bit differently than they were about true modesty. Wearing matching frump made them stand out and is what got them their show in the first place, but now that the cult cat is out of the bag they're trying to look more mainstream and appealing to a larger audience.

• Love 4
(edited)

It was Monty Python who gave me the chops to begin snarking around age 9 when PBS finally started airing the earlier episodes. 

Nudge, Nudge would also be an excellent tribute, playing to their fear of outwardly admitting anything sexual. Boob would be in the Eric Idle role egging on a poor victim courting one of his daughters. This is the next step up from mini golf humping. 

eta the routine. Why not?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

I find it strange that Boob hasn't invested more time in mating up his kids like Kelly has. Instead of jumping on a plane to visit JillyMuffin and dorag boy he should be getting his older kids in courtships.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

I find it strange that Boob hasn't invested more time in mating up his kids like Kelly has. Instead of jumping on a plane to visit JillyMuffin and dorag boy he should be getting his older kids in courtships.

He can't find anyone who's willing. If he could, they would have announced another engagement by the end of "Counting On".

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Fuzzysox said:

Boob and Mullet have beautiful daughters...perhaps it's having these nitwits for parents that's deterred any suitable candidates from wanting to marry into the family and inextricably become part of "The Firm".

Probably the same reason poor Sarah Maxhell is on the shelf at 35.  She's not an ugly girl and she seems very sweet. Most Fundy men likely don't want to be controlled by their FIL once they choose to take a wife. I don't see how Boob can justify what he does to his married children as "biblical"..so much for "leave and cleave"

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

It was Monty Python who gave me the chops to begin snarking around age 9 when PBS finally started airing the earlier episodes. 

Nudge, Nudge would also be an excellent tribute, playing to their fear of outwardly admitting anything sexual. Boob would be in the Eric Idle role egging on a poor victim courting one of his daughters. This is the next step up from mini golf humping. 

eta the routine. Why not?

Nudge, nudge...wink, wink...say no more..say no more.  A classic!  Definitely one of my favorites.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Boob and Mullet have beautiful daughters...perhaps it's having these nitwits for parents that's deterred any suitable candidates from wanting to marry into the family and inextricably become part of "The Firm".

Probably the same reason poor Sarah Maxhell is on the shelf at 35.  She's not an ugly girl and she seems very sweet. Most Fundy men likely don't want to be controlled by their FIL once they choose to take a wife. I don't see how Boob can justify what he does to his married children as "biblical"..so much for "leave and cleave"

Just where can a man even find her on a shelf?

On 19.5.2016 at 0:29 AM, sometimesy said:

Lost girls are picking out bikinis for 2020.  

That gave me such a laugh:-))))))) Oh if only.

I can't stand Dimbulb and Meeeeeeechelle. At. all.

Getting their kids married off would mean letting go. Something he can't do.

• Love 3

http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html

This is more along the lines of what the older Duggar girls were seen wearing. It might make sense for people with psoriasis or eczema or easily sunburned skin. There's also a garment called the "burquini" that some Muslim girls who want to swim or go to the beach seem to like. Actually, some of the styles offered look far more fashion forward than Wholesome Wear

http://ahiida.com

Some people just look better with more fabric on them. I think Mama June said it best.

"For women who are of the voluptuous size.  Please, cover it up. All that vajiggle jaggle is not beautimous"

• Love 2
21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Well, here's a bathing suit with a modesty panel. A Duggar bikini, maybe?

e016dae9c8adb1d20eabe689a618b2db.jpg

I actually like that. It covers up without being extreme. When I do go swimming, I want to be covered up and be sure my girls don't hang out, doing the Fandango. It's hard to find something that does that

• Love 8