Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Betweenyouandme, on 08 Mar 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

I think James is beautiful, but I'd like him better in a wool sweater with khakis. Yes, I like traditional men with a homey style.

What about a chunky sweater?

He's such a skinny pipsqueak, I don't think he could stand up with the weight of a chunky sweater on him.

He'd just lie on the ground, immobilized, like when I put an outfit on my cat.

• Love 12

I thought it was very telling how when Kristen was going off about the Miami thing that neither Tom nor Ari denied anything. Their choice of wording was very particular. I can't remember word for word what was said but it sounded to me like Ari found out months before and they had sorted it out long ago.

Tom and Airianna are like this about EVERYTHING! They deny...sort of. And admit to stuff...kind of. For two people who are supposed to be getting the sane and honest edit, I don't feel like we've ever gotten a truly straight forward anwser about anything from either one of them. They always sort of hem and haw and say "oh it wasn't like THAT" but don't really say what it was like. Kristen is bat shit crazy and it takes pretty much nothing to send her into a full blown Glenn Close, but I think almost anyone in her position would be driven a little batty by Tom and Ari's ever changing slippery slope of what exactly happened between them before they were a couple.

This is actually why I think they either had sex or oral sex while Tom was with Kristen. Their story changed so many times, it went from they never saw each other in Vegas, to they hung out, to they hugged (that was my favorite version. The Vegas hug), to they had a quick peck good by, to they kissed, to they made out in a pool. Never the same story twice and always progressively worse. If it had gone from "denial, denial, denial...ok we hooked up and didn't want to say anything" I would have bought the final version, but this bullshit? Oh no way. So I kind of get why it makes Kristen nuts, too bad Kristen's baseline is already pretty SWF so you end up with psycho instead of over the top annoyed.

• Love 3

Part 2 will only be good if Andy is not hung over and gets his head out of his ass and starts taking control of these chucklefucks. Start asking the right questions Andy, don't let so many juicy comments and accusations slide under the radar, for chrissakes you're frustrating the hell out of us!! 

I totally agree.

He needs to issue one of his SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!  to these chucklefucks just like he did a couple of seasons ago to the RHONYC.

Andy apparently needs a top hat, whip and a chair to contain this group.  

Remind them who's in charge, Andy, and get us some answers!  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

Jax and I are the same age (in that I am 35 and he says he is) and are both straight (in that I am and he says he is) and from the same area of Michigan. I can assure you all that contrary to Jax's claims, we from the Mitten state are aware of the existence of homosexuals and have been for some time...even before 2003.

Sadly, I believe Jax is 35. Dude just looks ROUGH. Jax might as well admit he's buysexual. If you buy stuff for him, he'll have sex with you in as heartbeat.

Katie reminded me of when I was 19 and went off on a guy for this one-sided friendship he had with me. I'm glad she realizes she deserves better. Just wish she'd realize she deserves better than Tom as well.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

Sadly, I believe Jax is 35. Dude just looks ROUGH. Jax might as well admit he's buysexual. If you buy stuff for him, he'll have sex with you in as heartbeat.

Buy-sexual! I love it!

And yeah, I'm pretty sure he actually is 35 and will turn 36 in July.  Like, some people actually do look way older or way younger than their biological age.  Some of it is genetics, but certainly A LOT of factors can be attributed to a hard-living lifestyle, of which he has lived.

I'm pretty sure if the dude was actually 40 or 45, somebody he grew up with, went to school with, or dated  would have spoken out to the tabloids by now, complete with a yearbook photo and everything.  

Edited by Duke2801

"Hot people like fucking hot people". Good to know. 

This quote floored me because I was suddenly aware of the fact that they all think they're 'hot'. I have never considered Kristen attractive, nor Katie, James or Scheana. BTW - Did anyone else notice that Kristen's chest is bigger. Or did she just gain a lot of weight. I used to think she could get away with wearing a lot of different styles because she was tall, lean, and small busted. Suddenly she's got a bust line. What happened?

I don't know why I didn't think of an abortion or STD! Especially since this is Jax. 

Wasn't Jax referred to as the King of HPV?

Stassi.  Wisconsin's Park & Rec Department phoned.  They've politely asked you to return the checkered tablecloth missing from Picnic Area #2.  RE:  FI Tom's mood ring.  Now I guess I'm gonna have to dig around and find that mood ring that I bought in Haight-Ashbury a hundred years ago when I lived in SF.  (Sigh).  I swear I'm going to wear that ring when I watch next week's reunion. 

• Love 5
And yeah, I'm pretty sure he actually is 35 and will turn 36 in July.  Like, some people actually do look way older or way younger than their biological age.  Some of it is genetics, but certainly A LOT of factors can be attributed to a hard-living lifestyle, of which he has lived.

I'm pretty sure if the dude was actually 40 or 45, somebody he grew up with, went to school with, or dated  would have spoken out to the tabloids by now, complete with a yearbook photo and everything.

I believe he's 35. Honestly, I don't think he necessarily LOOKS much older. I'm probably bad with ages, but I think he is an ugly, sweaty, bloated mess. But I don't think he looks terribly old. 

This quote floored me because I was suddenly aware of the fact that they all think they're 'hot'. I have never considered Kristen attractive, nor Katie, James or Scheana.

I remember one of the first episodes the girls were on a modeling shoot and going on and on about how how they were. I was completely confounded. Katie is OKAY...if her styling and hair and everything are done well. But Kristen is a hot mess, IMO. I've never really found her attractive at all. Back then, both of them had really lank hair and chapped lips and I just could not figure out what they were going on about. 

James looks like a cartoon creature to me, and Scheana is just slathered in makeup. She actually looks decent when she's not.

• Love 1

Yeah, I remember commenting about them never shutting up about how hawt they thought they were in the first season on the other site. In fact, I think that's when FI Tom claimed to be a "mactor".

I think this is it! I do think something happened but I don't think Ariana cares or she may have and they've worked though it because they still wanted to be together and that's it. You either work though it or you don't. 

Plus, they probably know it pushes Kristen's buttons.

Wold YOU admit to knowing Jax?

• Love 3

Yeah, I remember commenting about them never shutting up about how hawt they thought they were in the first season on the other site. In fact, I think that's when FI Tom claimed to be a "mactor".

Plus, they probably know it pushes Kristen's buttons.

Wold YOU admit to knowing Jax?

NO!  Buuut I'm not a fame-whore!  I'm sure there would be at least one or 2 people who would admit to knowing him "back when" if it meant they got 2 minutes of "tabloid fame."  Or even just a small amount of $$!

• Love 1

And yeah, I'm pretty sure he actually is 35 and will turn 36 in July.  Like, some people actually do look way older or way younger than their biological age.  Some of it is genetics, but certainly A LOT of factors can be attributed to a hard-living lifestyle, of which he has lived.

It's weird to explain, but vibe-wise he feels like a guy who was college-age back in the late 90's/early '00's. Like I would look at him and feel like 1998 was his "year", so to speak. Not so much in how he dresses or anything, but like I can picture him rocking Tommy Hilfiger and those sweaters with the single stripe and such as a young guy. He feels like that born in the late 70's/very early 80's/just pre-Millennial generation. Like I can recognize Tom Sandoval, Katie, Stassi, and Kristen/Scheana (born in the mid/late 80's) as peers, something about him just makes me think about my older sister's old boyfriends. 

It's like when Meredith Monroe tried to pass herself off as being born in 1975. She didn't "feel" like that generation- I mean she was young-looking, but she didn't feel like that Reality Bites generation. I don't think Jax is trying to pass himself off as a different generation- he very much feels like a guy who came from that post-Gen Xer, America in full boom, pre-9/11, pre-Milllennial angst generation. I don't look at Jax and feel like he's a 45-year old who had his high school graduation in 1987. I completely believe his high school years were in the mid/late 1990's.

Edited by methodwriter85

For as angry as they all were at Stassi, and for as pissed off as they were about all of their own lies/embarrassments being bandied about, they were all very obvious about Something Terrible That Must Not Be Said About Stassi. I bet it was something contractual to not appear on TV, just like she must have had it in her contract that she would not film with Jax. Because otherwise it didn't make sense why everyone was biting their tongues waiting for someone else to say it first. That also would explain why Andy didn't press for explanation. My guess is an illness, which might also explain the weight gain. But Stassi also seems like she would milk attention if she had a serious illness. Then again, that would be Scheana's angle for sure, maybe not Stassi's. But they clearly said a tough year, so it was something that took that period of time to go through, that she's likely past now. I don't think that the holes in the walls were related to Stassi's difficult year. But, this is the same year that she moved to NY and back with this boyfriend. They implied he's controlling. Abusive boyfriend? I actually wouldn't put it past Stassi to try to get Jax to pay for holes that Patrick punched in the wall because it was "Jax's fault" for dating Stassi years before he knew her. Not to slander someone I have no knowledge of...just one potential guess. Yet, if that is something they all know about and he's D list famous, too, then maybe something like that would be picked up in a gossip blog.

Even I wanted to yell shut up, Kristin, at my TV! Jesus, she had something to say about everyone! I kind of loved it when Jax said, "Did I know you in 2003?!" Kristin could get work as an Elf on the Shelf and report back to Santa all of the naughty things you've ever been rumored to have done in your entire life!

OMG! Next week!! Jax got a sugar skull tattoo of Stassi's face?! What the--?! For someone who is never getting married, he is quickly running out of skin for commemorative ex-girlfriend tattoos! And I don't think Schwartz is proposing--unless he legitimately doesn't know the difference between the ring finger and the pointer finger, but he CANNOT be that stupid after the Ring on a String Ultimatum to do another jokey ring thing. Right?! Omg. He is that stupid. Don't do it, Schwartz!

• Love 1

For as angry as they all were at Stassi, and for as pissed off as they were about all of their own lies/embarrassments being bandied about, they were all very obvious about Something Terrible That Must Not Be Said About Stassi. I bet it was something contractual to not appear on TV, just like she must have had it in her contract that she would not film with Jax. Because otherwise it didn't make sense why everyone was biting their tongues waiting for someone else to say it first. That also would explain why Andy didn't press for explanation. My guess is an illness, which might also explain the weight gain. But Stassi also seems like she would milk attention if she had a serious illness. Then again, that would be Scheana's angle for sure, maybe not Stassi's. But they clearly said a tough year, so it was something that took that period of time to go through, that she's likely past now. I don't think that the holes in the walls were related to Stassi's difficult year. But, this is the same year that she moved to NY and back with this boyfriend. They implied he's controlling. Abusive boyfriend? I actually wouldn't put it past Stassi to try to get Jax to pay for holes that Patrick punched in the wall because it was "Jax's fault" for dating Stassi years before he knew her. Not to slander someone I have no knowledge of...just one potential guess. Yet, if that is something they all know about and he's D list famous, too, then maybe something like that would be picked up in a gossip blog.

Even I wanted to yell shut up, Kristin, at my TV! Jesus, she had something to say about everyone! I kind of loved it when Jax said, "Did I know you in 2003?!" Kristin could get work as an Elf on the Shelf and report back to Santa all of the naughty things you've ever been rumored to have done in your entire life!

OMG! Next week!! Jax got a sugar skull tattoo of Stassi's face?! What the--?! For someone who is never getting married, he is quickly running out of skin for commemorative ex-girlfriend tattoos! And I don't think Schwartz is proposing--unless he legitimately doesn't know the difference between the ring finger and the pointer finger, but he CANNOT be that stupid after the Ring on a String Ultimatum to do another jokey ring thing. Right?! Omg. He is that stupid. Don't do it, Schwartz!

The thing is I don't think they're protecting Stassi. She didn't act particularly worried about what anyone would say. She even ask Jax to spell out what "she was going through", but he was interuppted and everyone started shouting. I think it's a subject regarding Stassi that isn't pleasent for her, but I don't think she's worried about it coming out (I actually think it might be that Jax did something to fuck her credit) She mostly acted kind of over all of it. Like she showed up to collect her check and coukd give a fuck about anything else.

See I sort of think Sandoval is terrified of Stassi coming back next season, stepping up her game, and loosing his and Arianna's staring role to the old central couple of Stassi and Jax. I think he's sort of leading this pile up to ensure she doesn't come back and he remains the star of the show. Yeah, I think Sandoval is a bitch like that.

OMG! Next week!! Jax got a sugar skull tattoo of Stassi's face?! What the--?

Well, Rachael talks about that tattoo at the end of the vid linked above.  Btw, she also says she lived with Jax for 2 years & it was a nightmare (big surprise), but she says if she is asked back next season she won't talk bout Jax cuz it makes her sound like a crazy person.  Um, OK then. 

The only person who might be a decent person on this thing is probably Katie..and Schawtz as well. Even though, I think he kind of has Katie on a runaround with the "getting married" thing.

It bugs me how so many of them treat Katie like crap -- and she usually takes it.  She said if Schwartz went to Miami alone it woulda been a one way trip.  Er, no.  I liked that Lisa said nuh-uh.  Whatever the reason, Katie does mostly take the crap thrown at her.  OK, she mighta been pissed with Stassi, but Stassi cut her off first.  I like Katie, so I feel badly how she's mistreated.  

Man, that fuckin' Schwartzie better NOT be proposing to her at reunion.  Sheesh, would that be tacky & awful or what?  If he starts pulling out a Victoria Wieck special & says it's a promise ring, I so hope Lisa gets up & kicks him in the balls.  Why would he feel the need to do that at the reunion, instead of privately between them?  

My prediction is he's just gonna ask her for more time & she's stupidly gonna give it to him -- so nothing is gonna change with their situation.  Move the fuck on, Katie!  Wow, is it really that hard to find a nice 30-something guy, with at least a teeny tiny bit of ambition & even a moderately decent job, in LA?  Must be.  Give up on mactors, Katie!

I also like Schena's husband Shay, he seems nice too. And normal.

It's hard for me to have an opinion on Shay, since I've heard him utter no more than 10 words on the show.  I like his stinkeye looks & he's given those at appropriate moments, so I give him props on that.

I can understand why she wouldn't want to hang the people who allow his behavior to go on because to them it's "Jax being just being Jax".

This "Jax being Jax" shit really annoys me.  Rachael alluded to how horrible Jax is as a person.  And I believe her.  I'm certain he is.  The vid above was interesting to me cuz my opinion of Rachael changed, after watching her there.  On the show, she merely seemed like a bitter, crazy, angry ex of Jax.  But in that interview, she doesn't seem that way at all.  She's not angry or bitter, just very introspective & regretful of her relationship with him.  She knows the relationship was an absolute mistake & would rather not discuss it or him.  

As an example of what it was like to live with Jax & be in a relationship with him, Rachael mentions how she'd wake up at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning, after going to sleep with him, and find he'd be missing.  And when he was back, he'd always have some completely ridiculous reason as to why he left in the middle of the night.  Yup, this is what it's like to be in a relationship with Jax.  

I remember Stassi saying how he'd be missing for days at a time, and he'd always some explanation of his whereabouts.  My question is, how & why would these seemingly intelligent women tolerate such behavior in a partner?  Rachael says it's because he is so manipulative.  I believe it.  Rachael also said he "preys" on very young girls & that's his pattern.  We've certainly seen this -- with Stassi & Laura Leigh & now with Carmen.  

I kinda wish Carmen was at the reunion.  I'm completely confused by her.  They showed the clip of her telling off Jax, when he broke up with her at that pizza dump.  She was great there.  And then we hear she's still "hanging out" with him.  WTF is up with that?  Rachael says it's just cuz she's young & he's manipulating her.  Ew.  

There were several times, when Jax was being talked about, where he just gave a really gross smug smirk.  Blech, I just kept thinking, what a vile disgusting pig.  I'd really luv for Lisa to get up & kick anyone in the balls if they say "Jax is just being Jax" -- cuz I suspect it would ONLY be someone with balls who'd say that.

Anyway, Rachael said talking about Jax & how horrible he is makes her sound like a crazy person & I think she's right.  Well, I thought it made her just sound bitter & angry & I pretty much dismissed her because of that.  So I wonder if Stassi is thinking the same thing & that even if she did bring up the awful stuff Jax has done -- it doesn't seem to ever matter.  So what does Jax have to do where it would matter?

I am curious for next week though to see why she hates Schenea so much.

Me too.  Her hate for Scheana this season hasn't made much sense to me.  And Scheana very rightly said Stassi was angry with her for being nice & friendly to Kristen -- and now Stassi is friendly with Kristen herself.  Um, what the what?  I'm stumped what Scheana could have done that made Stass so angry at her, but I'd like to know.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I liked Rachael. She seemed nervous but I'm so glad she called out the cast for repeatedly claiming Jax is a misbehaving yet lovable puppy. No. He preys on young girls who are new to L.A.

And I love that he peed in a cup and claimed the positive drug test results were the result of laced weed even though there was no THC. I wonder what he was taking; I assume coke/meth.

I think the "secret" everyone's alluding to must have something to do with George Glass. It's the only explanation where the Sur group wants to talk about it and Stassi's daring them to say it, probably because they've signed a contract that they can't talk about people not on the show. If Jax had done something bad, Stassi would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Either that or it has to do with the "real reason" Stassi's mad at Scheana.

Kristen should only be allowed to talk when the subject is her. She was doing 90% of the interrupting when actual good stuff was being alluded to.

• Love 3

According to Rachael in that buzzfeed interview, everyone is tip-toeing around Jax being a shitty human being.

You know, I could buy it. Jax is just so off as a person. It's like his emotional core is shaped different. He'll bump into real emotions every now and then, but the always bounce off of him in a bizarre way. I could see that he told a ton of lies about Stassi and went pretty far out of his way to antagonize her long after her life was even remotely near his business. The thing is...I think he really is in love with her, but love on Jax looks like a creepy flying monkey. I could see him doing things to show he loves her, but weird stuff like leaving inappropriate texts or trying to befriend Patrick to the point where Stassi feels like she can't be in a room with him.

Here's an interview with Rachael. She actually reveals some interesting tidbits-

I actually sat through the whole interview...pretty good stuff.

Thanks!

What is the George Glass everyone keeps alluding to? What am I missing?

It's hard for me to have an opinion on Shay, since I've heard him utter no more than 10 words on the show.

And that's exactly WHY I have a high opinion of Shay. He lets the famewhores do their things, and seems content to just be there to support Scheana. Although, WHY he would want to marry her is a whole other question....

• Love 1
It's a reference to an episode of the Brady Bunch. Jan created a fake boyfriend named George Glass.

Except of course (and don't get me wrong -- I luv this reference), but Stassi's bf definitely does exist.  And the ironic thing is, I'm pretty certain he is a great big huge gigantic asshole, which we'd see immediately if he was on cam.  Ah, but that's Stassi's thing.  She wants to be with assholes.  OK then.  Dating assholes, making statement necklaces & writing an inane blog.  Good luck with that life strategy, hun.

My question to Stassi is, does sitting around her empty apartment (decorated with a few ugly pics), making a couple of statement necklaces, writing on her senseless blog once a week & being unemployed beat being on the show?  What if she's leaving just as they all start to get significant pay increases?  Makes her pretty fuckin' stupid to me.

All of those young people on the reunion look like shit.  Gee, Scheana, you may not have any wrinkles because of your "preventative" botox, but you look about 40 with your heavy make-up.  Kristen used to look like a stick insect.  Now she looks skinny fat with  hair that looks like a wet mop.  Jax, Tom are silly looking.

I'm sorry, but I was a bit annoyed by the interview with Rachael. Yeah, there were a few good tidbits on the behind the scenes stuff, but when she said that Kristen & Stassi have bonded (along with her & Carmen) because of the aftermath of their relationships with Jax I had to laugh. Does Kristen's quick f* or two on her boyfriend's sofa with this guy qualify as a relationship?

• Love 1

Hey, I'm with you.  There were certain aspects I didn't get about that interview at all.  Those girls seemed so thrilled to get Rachael there, they didn't seem to wanna ask her anything too probing.  I mean, c'mon.  We've seen Kristen act like a total lunatic.  Why in the fuckety fuck didn't they ask her bout that?  Rachael acts like Kristen is just a "normal" gal.  Er, huh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

I'm sorry, but I was a bit annoyed by the interview with Rachael. Yeah, there were a few good tidbits on the behind the scenes stuff, but when she said that Kristen & Stassi have bonded (along with her & Carmen) because of the aftermath of their relationships with Jax I had to laugh. Does Kristen's quick f* or two on her boyfriend's sofa with this guy qualify as a relationship?

Conversely, I really liked this interview :)  It cleared up a lot for me. 

I interpreted some of her comments a little differently than some...and it made me understand Kristen and Stassi better.

Stassi didn't want to film with Jax because (as shared in the reunion), it would give Jax the opportunity to make things up.  This, IMO, is the same reason Rachel wouldn't want to film with him.   Plus, in keeping Jax at bay, I think Stassi is just holding her ground.  Jax really did treat her poorly and for that, she feels she doesn't owe him a thing (I agree).  She is no angel, but where Jax is concerned, she doesn't owe him anything. 

Both Kristen and Rachel have indicated they aren't BFF's with Stassi.  They talk on occasion and have war wounds in common.  That's about it.  All 3 just want to move on.

Based on this interview and the one with the producer posted elsewhere...I've decided I like Kristen.  The show's producer claims that the cast agreed that if they were going to do the show, they'd be full-board honest about things.  It wasn't immediately, but in the end, Kristen was the only cheater of the bunch to feel so badly about it that she came clean (I do tend to think both Tom's are guilty as charged).

I think Arianna (who I do not care for) and Katie have blinders on.   One day, they'll see that neither of the Tom's are worth having.  IMO, I think the 6 remaining click members stick together like the popular kids group in high school - and with the show in mind.  And this includes turning a blind eye to past indiscretions (and despite the presumed pact.). This is not to say Kristen didn't wig out...'cause she did. And, if she hadn't have done so, she'd probably still be in the club.  She just went buggy and it got the better of her.

Reg. Tom and Arianna, I tend to agree with what some speculate in the interview.....Tom S. came clean to Arianna. She forgave him and they are trying to move forward.  To do this, they are both denying the affair to save face on the show.

A lot of this has become about being on the show IMO.

Edited by Jextella

I heard one of George Glass' (LOL) bits on Sirius once. I don't know if it was pre or post-Stassi but the topic was how to get away with cheating and he seemed very experienced in the matter. Peter made a comment once that Jax, Frank, and Patrick are all peas in a pod and Stassi has a tendency to want to be the girl fabulous enough to tame douchey alpha male types, but it comes with the unfortunate condition that she can never trust them.

I kind of think Ariana has fallen into a similar trap with Tom. If she were to admit Tom DID hook up with some random skank it's like losing to Kristen in a way.

The story of George Glass, if you're interested (it's well worth your time):

Edited by The Mighty Peanut

I heard one of George Glass' (LOL) bits on Sirius once. I don't know if it was pre or post-Stassi but the topic was how to get away with cheating and he seemed very experienced in the matter. Peter made a comment once that Jax, Frank, and Patrick are all peas in a pod and Stassi has a tendency to want to be the girl fabulous enough to tame douchey alpha male types, but it comes with the unfortunate condition that she can never trust them.

I kind of think Ariana has fallen into a similar trap with Tom. If she were to admit Tom DID hook up with some random skank it's like losing to Kristen in a way.

The story of George Glass, if you're interested (it's well worth your time):

I can totally buy that Stassi has a thing for assholes. Being the girl he changed for seems like a fantasy right up her alley. Heck, even that waiter she dated after Jax was a jerk. I don't however buy that she "owed" Jax any sort of random closure or whatever the hell. I think Stassi is a jerk and on the outs with the group so they're all just taking Jax's side. I don't think any of them have an actual reason to be on Jax's side about this. They're just a bunch of immature dumbasses who find a scapegoat and go with it. Same thing happened when Stasi first broke up with Jax. They all just randomly decided she should take him back and invited him to get birthday behind her back and then acted like she was crazy for being pissed off. I didn't think there was a big secret behind that one either. Just a bunch of assholes acting like teenagers because one of the couples in the group broke up without calling a summit conference about it.

I don't know why but for some reason I think both Stassi and Kristen will be back next season.

I also feel good about Kristen coming back. She's still with James, has apparently been frequenting SUR some (under Lisa's eye), and Andy pretty much called her a star when she was on WWHL. I'd be more surprised if Stassi returned, but you never know.

OMG! Next week!! Jax got a sugar skull tattoo of Stassi's face?!

Seriously, what in the everliving fuck? I can't believe Bravo went ahead and revealed that crazy shit in the preview.

The funny part is they didn't show us his face, like it's supposed to be some big surprise who it could be. LOL

Katie was spot on when she said that line about Stassi treating people like they're just disposable things. One of the best lines ever uttered on this show.

• Love 1

Yeah, it bugs me too. That's why I said the group just goes along with that because to them it's "just Jax". It also explains why he is easily forgivable for the same sin Kristen did but he is forgiven. And yes, Kristen acts nuts and whatever but the gang always acts as if the reason they dislike her stems from what she did to her friend Stassi and her boyfriend. At the same time, Jax was involved in the cheating as well and yet no one really hates on him too much. He gets yelled out like he's a bad puppy and then everyone is just like, "whatever"  and moves on. 

I think its more than that.  Everyone is despicable but this group is run by the guys.  "Jax is Jax" works because the guys let his shit slide because they are just as guilty or he knows where more bodies are buried and the girls let them.  When it comes down to it Stassi is out because she's not with Jax.  Kristen is out because she's not with Tom.  Sheana spouts BS like "I've always been a guy's girl."  Katie does the "he's my boyfriend's friend but I expected better than you" to Kristen.  They are all cheaters and that makes Kristen batshit because she is the only one paying for it.  That is why she is trying to prove that they are not better than her; so they will let her back into their little clique.  She has gone all SWF because she doesn't see that she's isn't out because of sleeping with Jax, she's out because the girls in the group are swapped out when bed partners change.

• Love 1

I think its more than that.  Everyone is despicable but this group is run by the guys.  "Jax is Jax" works because the guys let his shit slide because they are just as guilty or he knows where more bodies are buried and the girls let them.  When it comes down to it Stassi is out because she's not with Jax.  Kristen is out because she's not with Tom.  Sheana spouts BS like "I've always been a guy's girl."  Katie does the "he's my boyfriend's friend but I expected better than you" to Kristen.  They are all cheaters and that makes Kristen batshit because she is the only one paying for it.  That is why she is trying to prove that they are not better than her; so they will let her back into their little clique.  She has gone all SWF because she doesn't see that she's isn't out because of sleeping with Jax, she's out because the girls in the group are swapped out when bed partners change.

Kristin thinks everybody will agree they're just as horrible as she is and welcome back into the group? That's so illogical. Bless her dumb ass.

Katie was spot on when she said that line about Stassi treating people like they're just disposable things. One of the best lines ever uttered on this show.

I preferred Lisa Vanderbucks' line that went something like "StASSi wants followers, not friends".

Here's an interview with Rachael.  She actually reveals some interesting tidbits-

Thanks for posting this.  I didn't see all the episodes so really didn't see much of Rachael on it.  There was too much Jax on it but it does explain a lot.  And unfortunately, it reminded me of my last ex which I never got watching the show (never saw my ex in Jax but hearing the stories, it's like his twin).  So I get Stassi not wanting to be around him.  I went to my local coffee house one day last week, got to the door, and there was my ex sitting there.  I froze, turned on my heels and walked away fast.  It's not that I'm afraid of him, it's more that I really don't want to be near his bullshit and swirling vortex of lies etc.  So I feel for Stassi in that way.

I do hope that on the part 2 we see the secret of why Stassi and Scheana don't get along.

Who is Rachael? I've now seen both parts of the reunion and there's no Rachael.

This is the reunion thread right?

She was interviewed on AfterBuzz's recap of part one of the reunion. You may remember seeing her as the friend of Kristen with a stand-up comedy routine about dating Jax. I think she was there when Miami Girl showed up as well.

• Love 1

Rachael has been on a few times.  She was running after Miami Girl, with Kristen, after FI Tom fled SUR with Ari, to get into their Uber.  And she also brought Kristen a bottle of some kind of booze at James' apartment after Lisa fired her.  Also, she was Jax's girlfriend before Stassi.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs