Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

"SHUT UP, JAMES!"

That's all I got from last night, hope next week is better

And as hateful as Stassi is, I don't blame her for asking Jax to pay up for the holes he punched in the walls in their apartment when they were living together, she probably lost the security deposit 

I will miss these chucklefucks

Do these people get dressed in the dark? While on drugs? They all look ridiculous! FI stands out the most to me - in this ugly pink shirt, rumpled black suit, and shiny bow tie. What WAS that? I couldn't take a single thing he said seriously, because he just looked like a joke. And Ariana - ill fitting white dress, with black, granny sweater draped over it? These two were like a brokedown version of the couple from UP. 

Katie, still throwing digs at Schwartz - "Yea, this LITTLE one is the one he gave me". LOL! Good thing it looks like he actually proposes next week. Unless he's offering to paint her nails?

Loved Andy questioning FI about a new mattress right in front of Kristen. No shame. 

"Hot people like fucking hot people". Good to know. 

James is really out of his depth here, but I like that he isn't afraid to take on everybody. 

Most self aware thing said all season - "I don't think smart chicks wanna sleep with me". (Jax Taylor)

Most deluded thing said all season - "If anyone would have reached out to me...." - Stassi. Bitch, how can they? You have everyone blocked!

We really should have had a "shut up" drinking game. It would give a lot of people reason to call out of work today. 

• Love 3
I don't understand how Stassi and Kristen can be friends....didn't Kristen sleep with Jax and then lie about it, for about a whole year?  And, didn't Stassi whack Kristen upside the head at some point??  How in the world can these two even be civil to one another, never mind "friends"....what bullshit!!

It really makes no sense. Stassi is the kind of friend that will drop you if you don't tell her Happy Birthday by 6 am the day of. She doesn't let anything go. She dropped Katie because the chick had the nerve to go on a trip with her co-workers and boyfriend, but she can be friends with the chick who shagged her newly ex-boyfriend?

On the flip side, could DJMB's t-shirt have been cut any lower? Gross me out the door.

Ugh, I am so over him and those low cut tees, with his concave, spindly haired chest. Ick. Ick. Ick. 

• Love 3

I actually paused it about 10 minutes in to have a discussion with the fiance about botox.  I've been debating getting botox for a couple of years now.  I lost a good bit of weight and the old saying is true, it's your face or your ass!  BTW, I'm 47, not 30 like Sheana and Kristen.  They have officially scared me off Botox for another little while at least.  Yikes!

I was thinking Jax/Stassi was an STD too, but not one that could be cured by antibiotics.  More like one of those biological souvenirs that keep on giving. 

Jax's beard looked GROSS.  He needs to trim that thing.  Not that it would be much of an improvement.

Jax's beard looked GROSS. He needs to trim that thing. Not that it would be much of an improvement.

I thought the same thing. It looks like a barnacle is eating his face.

I forgot these stupid reunions are spread out across multiple episodes. We'll probably see Vail and Peter the cornball next week. By the way, I think Peter was Paul on the Wonder Years.

I agree that most of them looked like hammered shite.  Katie looked the best out of all the women--but let's face it, the competition was really weak. Kristin's hair looked even more greasy and lifeless than usual, and omg YASSSS to Jax's nasty "beard." (I'm putting that in quote because I hate to insult the men who actually groom and shape their facial hair.)  Stassi was SO wearing a tablecloth that had been repurposed into a hideously unflattering dress. 

I still think James is a cutie who will probably be somewhat hot in another 10 years but please, for the love of the Queen Mum, lose the super-deep Vs, dude.  Errr, I mean mate. Right-o.    

I knew the Schwartz/Katie proposal was coming .... I thought it would be at the end of the season itself, but no, making it more dramatic at the reunion. 

Jax is a lying Neanderthal, as per usual, but I did have to give him points for turning around the insult he made about Amal Clooney/smart women in general on himself.  But seriously--run, Carmen, RUN.  Same goes for Tiffany. And any woman who might get caught in his greasy caveman grasp.

Stassi- you're done. Everybody hates you-and for really good reasons. You're over.  Just take your ugly clothes and your chunky statement necklaces and exit stage left. 

• Love 3

I also though Kristen looked a little off... couldn't tell if it was weight gain or what. 

James has gotten a little mouthy!  Wonder how much they were able to drink before they started filming. 

See...I'm thinking that he had to have given Stassi a baby (and abortion) or as others have mentioned an STD.  I hope they reveal the details in Part 2, or maybe in a Very Special Episode next season when she pops back up for some highly-contrived reason.

I was confused about how "correlation doesn't mean causation" means that someone didn't bang some chick in Miami.  I don't really care, I just thought it was a weird phrase to pull out.

I don't know why I didn't think of an abortion or STD! Especially since this is Jax. I am disappointed in myself. Jax said she's been going through stuff for 3 years and also the fact that she called him for money (which I don't believe was for the punching walls), I feel like there is something else up we'll never know :(

Also omg I forgot to comment on the "causation correlation" whatever comment from Katie! And then how Ariana smugly told her she did good. Okay, Ariana.

James, James, James we all know FI Tom palmed your face after you said he is 31 - not because of Honda selfie.

omg why didn't anyone correct him? I guess not even FI wanted to admit that was why, he just kept yelling "that wasn't why!" lol.

• Love 1

While we're on the topic of hideous wardrobe choices, what about FI Tom's cocktail/MOOD ring?  LMAO.  That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.  Dude (I know I know) can't dress for shit. 

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 2

FI mentioned a rumor that's probably dead on -- that ghost Patrick gave her a very definitive threat -- that he'd break up with her on the spot if she spoke to Jax.  I believe it.  She had an absolute look of terror when she fled from Jax in the finale.  I still say the ghost bf is the reason she is making no sense with why she wants to avoid interacting with any of them.  He's probably ordered her not to be near any of them & she's terrified he'll dump her.

StASSI sure seemed scared about something. Isn't her father still paying for everything?

I really want to know the details of stASSi calling up Jax and asking for money. I don't believe for a second it for for damage to her wall

Who punched the holes in the wall? I initially thought it was Jax but then I wondered if she had called Jax to pay for repairing the holes made by Patrick b/c he suspected she had been talking to someone from SUR. Her use of "he" instead of a name seemed a bit awkward.

• Love 2
Jax's beard looked GROSS.  He needs to trim that thing.  Not that it would be much of an improvement.

He needs to just forgo the facial hair entirely. It does not work for him. The hair is scraggly and scratchy looking, IMO. Not everyone can grow a nice beard, and I do not think his is nice. At all. That and the oily lump on his head....both got to go. Jax has never been attractive to me, but all that hair just makes him look more greasy and swinish, IMO. 

Also omg I forgot to comment on the "causation correlation" whatever comment from Katie! And then how Ariana smugly told her she did good. Okay, Ariana.

That part was hilarious to me, because it looked as if Arianna didn't have a clue how to explain herself. And then as soon as Katie said that, she was all over it like white on rice. She was trying to play it off like, "Yup, that's exactly what I mean". But in the words of everyone at the reunion - Give me a break, Ariana. 

• Love 1

Yeah, where was Vail?

Do these people get dressed in the dark? While on drugs? They all look ridiculous! FI stands out the most to me - in this ugly pink shirt, rumpled black suit, and shiny bow tie. What WAS that? I couldn't take a single thing he said seriously, because he just looked like a joke.

FI Tom's outfit was one step above a tshirt with a tuxedo design on it, but just barely.

• Love 5

Leave it to Andy to drop the ball, He sucks at his job. He should have picked up on that comment about Jax giving Stassi money and made him (and Stassi) explain it. It would have been delicious to hear that story. 

Also, what did Jax mean when he said that he felt sorry for Stassi because she has had a really rough year? Huh? It does sound like they have been talking, but of course we wouldn't know that thanks to Andy. 

Kristin looked bloated because she probably got a fresh face full of Botox and Restalyne. Her face was really full, then on WWHL last night, she was back to normal. 

Oh, and thank you Sheana, for telling us that you don't have wrinkles because you use Botox, you know, for preventative reasons. Honey, you are barely 30, you shouldn't have any wrinkles just because. 

I still don't believe Kristin has a real relationship with that little boy. Um, I mean James. 

• Love 1

Who punched the holes in the wall? I initially thought it was Jax but then I wondered if she had called Jax to pay for repairing the holes made by Patrick b/c he suspected she had been talking to someone from SUR. Her use of "he" instead of a name seemed a bit awkward

Earlier in the season, Jax was talking to a therapist and she asked Jax if he had talked to Stassi.  Jax hemmed and hawed a little then said "No.  .... No." but the way he said it made me think he was not telling the truth.  I thought more would come out during the rest of the season, but it never did. Until now, the reunion. Jax and Stassi clearly did communicate and she asked him for money?!  AND, when she first got to L.A. she spent weeks on Katie and Tom's sofa?!!  Me thinks there was a whole lotta stuff Stassi was going through with her REAL MAN that she doesn't want to come to light.

• Love 4

While we're on the topic of hideous wardrobe choices, what about FI Tom's cocktail/MOOD ring? LMAO. That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Dude (I know I know) can't dress for shit.

I got a ring just like that from Claire's in 1997. There was a matching necklace too, but I was too broke to buy it. I'm wondering if that's my ring. I tossed it to Goodwill years ago. Tom probably picked it up from a hipster retro boutique.

HD is no friend to anyone on the Bravo network. My god, why didn't anyone warn me? FI Tom's skin is probably the best, although he wears makeup too. I can see he has freckles and that endeared him to me slightly. I have freckles too.

• Love 3
Yeah, where was Vail?

At this point, what has she got to say?  Someone should say to her, get yourself a fuckin' date already, hun & enough with the annoying teasing.  She can be gone next season & I couldn't care less.

Me thinks there was a whole lotta stuff Stassi was going through with her REAL MAN that she doesn't want to come to light.

Seriously, I think she's terrified of this guy.  She had a tweet last week about his birthday, which she almost immediately deleted.  He looks like a total douchebag/asshole.  Stass has a type & she's stickin' to it, eh?

• Love 3

I don't understand how Stassi and Kristen can be friends....didn't Kristen sleep with Jax and then lie about it, for about a whole year?  And, didn't Stassi whack Kristen upside the head at some point??  How in the world can these two even be civil to one another, never mind "friends"....what bullshit!!

Women on BRAVO have what I consider really weird view on being friends. I think you can pretty much murder their family members and as long as you apologize, it's okey dokey.  

Not in my world. One serious insult and, while I may be nice to your face at social gatherings again, you will never, ever  be forgiven and we will never, ever be friends. But then, I'm  a bitch.

I am not quite sure when this happened, but I think I now hate Ariana more than any of the other women on this show. She is exactly what I figured she was, the Queen of Denial. You could have video of Tom screwing another woman on top of the LA times with today's date, and she would deny it. I HATE women like that, but you can't fix stupid.

Interesting that BRAVO managed to pick up that Vail was hardly a hit with viewers since it was pretty clear in the beginning of the  season that she was to be a featured player and now, well no Vail. Which is a good thing. I just hope they are as tuned into the fact that we hate that hanger on Christina, or whatever her name is (she's not worth bothering to check), and get rid of her altogether. 

The reunion was OK, but the actual show was better. I am going to miss this and will have to make do with Southern Charm.    

• Love 4

Interesting that BRAVO managed to pick up that Vail was hardly a hit with viewers since it was pretty clear in the beginning of the season that she was to be a featured player and now, well no Vail. Which is a good thing.

I picture Vail sitting at home alone last night, watching the reunion that she wasn't invited to, while drinking, doing lines of cocaine with $1 bill hostess tip money, and staring sadly at the stupid half heart tattoo on her wrist that no one wants to be the other half of.

Edited by OnceSane
fixed quote tags
  • Love 5

Stassi's dress was strange - on TV it looked like her chest was being pixilated, like it was not appropriate for viewing. Did anyone else get that illusion or was it just me?

It wasn't my cataracts? (ha ha)

Earlier in the season, Jax was talking to a therapist and she asked Jax if he had talked to Stassi.  Jax hemmed and hawed a little then said "No.  .... No." but the way he said it made me think he was not telling the truth.  I thought more would come out during the rest of the season, but it never did. Until now, the reunion. Jax and Stassi clearly did communicate and she asked him for money?!  AND, when she first got to L.A. she spent weeks on Katie and Tom's sofa?!!  Me thinks there was a whole lotta stuff Stassi was going through with her REAL MAN that she doesn't want to come to light.

And Jax's line about 'having a rough year"... They all were tip-toeing around something...

• Love 2

I'm new to this series and I don't know if it has been mentioned but Kristen is totally insane and it makes the entire show!!! I hope she got a hellavu lot of money this season because she has really brought the crazy. If not, hold out next year girl cause you are a star. And her long suffering boyfriend James has the patience of a saint. He's odd looking but sweet. I think he is probably one of those guys who gets cuter the longer you know him. Question about Scheena. Is she just accident prone or crazy too?

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 1

Well, this part one of the reunion was kinda boring for me.  I have been laughing all morning about FI Tom's purple "mood ring". WTF?? I saw him wearing an "S" ring at the anniversary party.  Now I'm wondering.... Does FI have a MAN JOOLRY BOX??

And the dumbass stASSi and all her "problems" over the last year... Um.... seriously, WHO CARES?? Now granted, I'd love to hear that the statement necklace business was swirling down the toilet.  I'd love to hear that the bitch isn't ALLOWED out of the house without ghostie bf's permission.  I'd love to hear that Jax gave her gift that keeps on giving like some serious wart situation...  but other than that? Just stroll on off into the sunset and GO ALREADY. Buh-bye. Cya.

• Love 2

I am pretty sure that the "Stassi asking Jax for money" stuff did not happen anytime recently.  She said she asked him for $$ because he "punched holes in her wall." I'm thinking it was years ago.  I mean, she's not allowed... ooops I mean "chooses" not to talk to him, film with him, or even email with him, so I doubt she would admit on national TV that she called him up to ask for money if it happened over the past year. 

Women on BRAVO have what I consider really weird view on being friends. I think you can pretty much murder their family members and as long as you apologize, it's okey dokey.

Don't forget about OWNING it.  Ya know, whatever, "it" is.  Being a bitch, lying, cheating, murdering, whatevs!  As long as you own it, it's all good. 

• Love 1

I have to agree with Kristin on one thing. Ariana blaming her "anxiety attack" in the back of a car on Kristin was a little over the top. And I didn't see Kristin saying that she wished Ariana got hit by a truck as a threat either. Dramatic, immature hyperbole yes. Conspiracy to murder, no.

On WWHL, Andy asked if Kristin ever had any pregnancy scares with Tom. She said yes and actually looked pretty sad. Andy, the douche that he is, smiled and said there were probably a few of those. The way Kristin responded, I'm wondering if they were more than just scares and if she actually was pregnant by Tom at some point. Chick did look fabulous on WWHL by the way. Much better than the reunion.

Edited by charmed1

I thought it was strange that Vail wasn't present. She was also the one who decided to look through Kristen's phone.

Maybe Stassi asked Jax to pay her back for all the times she supported him.

Stassi mentioned Jax had knocked holes in the wall.  He didn't deny this, as I recall.  

I got the distinct impression from that revelation she wanted Jaxass to reimburse her for property damages to the apartment they shared together way back in season 1.  

They were probably withholding her security deposit and, if the damage was beyond that covered by the security deposit, going to sue her for repair expenses.

Now, the interesting question to me is, did he put said holes in the walls during coked out, inebriated episodes or is he just prone to putting his fists through walls for shits and giggles?  

There's a story to those holes in the wall, I'm convinced.  

All the holes on this show have stories.

(I'll show myself out now...)

Stassi's dress was strange - on TV it looked like her chest was being pixilated, like it was not appropriate for viewing. Did anyone else get that illusion or was it just me?

Oh, but before I do, "pixelated fashion is trending right now.  I personally despise it, but here ya go:

tumblr_lkuv66yBVX1qhzzrt.jpg

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

As Stassi was saying Jax punched holes in the wall he cut her off and said no and she kept talking and talking.  Then he said "do you really want?", I'm assuming that was going to be "do you really want to talk about this on TV" or "do you really want this out there" and Kristin butted in.  FI Tom seemed really smug when he brought up Jax giving Stassi money too.  Even if Jax did punch holes in the walls, I highly doubt that's what was really being talked about in terms of the money.

• Love 2

I was confused about how "correlation doesn't mean causation" means that someone didn't bang some chick in Miami. I don't really care, I just thought it was a weird phrase to pull out.

I think Katie was just repeating stuff she had heard Arianna say with all her big MENSA society words. I like Katie, but she really can be a spineless suck up to whoever the Queen Bee in the room is.
  • Love 1
Even if Jax did punch holes in the walls, I highly doubt that's what was really being talked about in terms of the money.

Me too. Those two have not been together in ages. Why on earth would damage to their old apartment suddenly be relevant? Jax is clearly holding back some tea he could spill about her. I'm just hoping the right buttons are eventually pushed and he unleashes. If he can throw the Toms under the bus right and left, he should do it to Stassi too. 

• Love 3

On WWHL, Andy asked if Kristin ever had any pregnancy scares with Tom. She said yes and actually looked pretty sad. Andy, the douche that he is, smiled and said there were probably a few of those. The way Kristin responded, I'm wondering if they were more than just scares and if she actually was pregnant by Tom at some point. Chick did look fabulous on WWHL by the way. Much better than the reunion.

Ugh, Andy Cohen's the worst. Re: Kristen looking fabulous- girl has the ability to look awesome, so I don't get why she looked so bad at the reunion. I guess like others have said she was coming off of botox or whatever? Her hair looked horrible too but that's another issue.

As Stassi was saying Jax punched holes in the wall he cut her off and said no and she kept talking and talking.  Then he said "do you really want?", I'm assuming that was going to be "do you really want to talk about this on TV" or "do you really want this out there" and Kristin butted in.  FI Tom seemed really smug when he brought up Jax giving Stassi money too.  Even if Jax did punch holes in the walls, I highly doubt that's what was really being talked about in terms of the money.

FI Tom is so annoying. I think he found his soulmate in smug Ariana. They can be smug together forever I guess. Anyways, when Stassi was about to come out Jax was all nervous and said that he wasn't sure if they were allowed to talk about something and FI was all "We can talk about whatever we want!" and he said it so smugly and adamantly. He's a big hypocrite. He doesn't want his dirty laundry aired but feels superior and entitled when it comes to others. Like I said, perfect match for Ariana. 

I think Katie was just repeating stuff she had heard Arianna say with all her big MENSA society words. I like Katie, but she really can be a spineless suck up to whoever the Queen Bee in the room is.

LOL, this is so true. I went and checked a few of the casts' instagrams and it looks like Katie loooves Scheana and Ariana and is close to them at the moment. Surprisingly, Vail went to Kristen's recent little bowling party. Kristen's bffs are still Carmen and Rachel. 

While I do believe that Ariana is living in a world of denial, after having her put out there that her father passed away and Tom was there for her, I am inclined to give her as well as him a pass. He was likely her deep support during such a difficult time, and because of that I can see why she is willing to go to bat for him. Imma just let this one slide.

• Love 1

The more Sandoval talks the more I'm convinced he is just as big a liar and manipulator as Jax.

Speaking of which why is everyone acting like Stassi did something to Jax? Don't get me wrong? I get not liking Stassi, but why is everyone acting like Jax is the wounded party in their relationship? It's just weird how shocked and appalled Sandoval is over Stassi not wanting to film with Jax. I wish they would just go ahead and say whatever it is they're all implying about Stassi. At one point she even asked them to, but Kristen interrupted. Is it something they all have a reason to keep quiet? Like maybe not a sex/pregnancy/STD thing, but a fraud/legal/money thing that could make them all look bad.

While I do believe that Ariana is living in a world of denial, after having her put out there that her father passed away and Tom was there for her, I am inclined to give her as well as him a pass. He was likely her deep support during such a difficult time, and because of that I can see why she is willing to go to bat for him. Imma just let this one slide.

I'm very sympathetic to her losing her Dad. If Tom wanted to be there for her to talk about it with her all night until 8am, that would be fine. What's not fine is lying about where he was. It doesn't look so innocent to me.

Plus, he's such a dumb liar. Why say he was at Scheana's, which could easily be verified?

I suppose he could say he couldn't tell Kristin the truth because of her reaction and put the blame on her, but that just gives her all the more reason to be paranoid and crazy.

Whatever I think about Kristen, I just don't think if FI said, "I'm spending time with Ariana, her Dad died," that Kristen would be a monster and flip out.

The more Sandoval talks the more I'm convinced he is just as big a liar and manipulator as Jax.

Speaking of which why is everyone acting like Stassi did something to Jax? Don't get me wrong? I get not liking Stassi, but why is everyone acting like Jax is the wounded party in their relationship? It's just weird how shocked and appalled Sandoval is over Stassi not wanting to film with Jax. I wish they would just go ahead and say whatever it is they're all implying about Stassi. At one point she even asked them to, but Kristen interrupted. Is it something they all have a reason to keep quiet? Like maybe not a sex/pregnancy/STD thing, but a fraud/legal/money thing that could make them all look bad.

It was very confusing, largely because Cohen completely lost control of the interview and everyone kept interrupting and talking over each other.

Jax said that STDssi called him crying, and he immediately wrote her a check.

If someone punches your walls, calling them crying is the last thing you'd do. A zillion questions were presented, and Cohen didn't get the group to answer any of them.

• Love 1

It was very confusing, largely because Cohen completely lost control of the interview and everyone kept interrupting and talking over each other.

Jax said that STDssi called him crying, and he immediately wrote her a check.

If someone punches your walls, calling them crying is the last thing you'd do. A zillion questions were presented, and Cohen didn't get the group to answer any of them.

Assuming the two things are related I'm not sure it's an STD because what would the money be for? An abortion because she cheated on Patrick with Jax maybe? Or blackmail over a Stassi/Jax porn tape? Or it was just the walls and Jax exaggerated her crying?

Now, the interesting question to me is, did he put said holes in the walls during coked out, inebriated episodes or is he just prone to putting his fists through walls for shits and giggles?

Er, I kinda think that was from roid rage.  I only vaguely remember what Jax looked like in the first season.  I wish they'd show footage of him from then cuz he looks so dramatically different now.  He looked slimmer & really much better back then -- and never sweaty.  This season he only looks sweaty & swollen & bloated.  And I'm convinced it ain't from supplements.  I'd make a sure bet it's from fistfuls of roids.  Ugh, that shot of him getting into the shower in the room Tiffany got for them in San Diego is burned in my brain -- cuz his body looked so awful.

And speaking of Tiffany -- why no mention of her?

Not in my world. One serious insult and, while I may be nice to your face at social gatherings again, you will never, ever  be forgiven and we will never, ever be friends. But then, I'm  a bitch.

Oh please, this doesn't make you a bitch in the least -- just sensible.  But sense doesn't come into play much when watching Bravo, does it?  Well, let's keep in mind there's a dramatically different dynamic involved in the Bravo shows.  Most of the casts of the Bravo shows are NOT friends.  BUT they do work together -- as they are cast-mates on shows meant to entertain us & hopefully (for Bravo execs) get good ratings.  This means they're forced to get along (and deal with each other AND work together) no matter what.  But they can't mention this dynamic on the shows cuz it's breaking the fourth wall -- which Satan Andy has mostly forbidden them from doing.  

Anyhoo, at a certain point, and BH is there right now, this shit gets ridiculous.  I mean when people in Bravo show casts are yelling & screaming at each other & saying & doing incredibly, horribly mean things one moment & then, seemingly seconds later, they're all happy & lovey dovey & getting along great.  Nobody would act this way in real life.  It's just a bunch of crap -- and it's coming from Andy Cohen assuming we're all morons.  Hate this kinda shit.

Now, I think what sets VR apart from ALL of the Housewives shows is how this group actually does work together & most of them are actually friends.  So it does provide for a more "organic" vibe -- even if we know the producers are forcing some set up situations.  So while I do want Kristen to still be on next season, I'm worried they're gonna have to force more fake shit to involve her.  That would suck cuz we see how this has worked with Stassi.  Um, not very well.

Poor widdle Stassi is whining on her Twitter.  Whatevs, Stass.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

I actually paused it about 10 minutes in to have a discussion with the fiance about botox. I've been debating getting botox for a couple of years now. I lost a good bit of weight and the old saying is true, it's your face or your ass! BTW, I'm 47, not 30 like Sheana and Kristen. They have officially scared me off Botox for another little while at least. Yikes!

No!! Botox is great of you do it right! I am 32 and have it in my forehead. (Ugh, I blame the practice of law for premature aging.) The trick is to tell the nurse you want super minimal botox. Tell her you have to be able to move your face, you just don't want bitchy resting face. Then ask her to cut whatever she recommends in half. You might go back more often but you won't look like a creepy mannequin. I like to think of it as "Midwestern Botox" v "LA botox."

Also, I think Jax stole Stassi's credit card and trashed her credit. That could effect someone every day. Unless he gave her a non-treatable STD, I don't know why that would effect her daily. If he did give her herpes or HIV or warts, is FI Tom really such an asshole that he would be chomping at the bit to talk about it? ("We can talk about whatever we want.")

Edited by jkat7
  • Love 1
He's odd looking but sweet. I think he is probably one of those guys who gets cuter the longer you know him. 

In closeups, James does look odd -- kinda gangly.  And yet from a distance, I think he's really quite striking.  True, his ears pop out in a goofy way that does make him look like a muppet.  But he has gorgeous eyes, an interesting cleft in his chin & a surprisingly handsome face.  I say surprising cuz in closeups he looks more goofy than handsome.  He also looks to be fairly tall, but given his age maybe, he's really very skinny, so the tank tops & deeply cut tees he seems to favor just don't look good on him at all.  I'm wondering if he might look much better in a few years  & he's one of those types who has to age into his looks.

OK, so since James did get a spot on the reunion, I wonder if he'll get a promotion next season.  Head busboy maybe?

Question about Scheena. Is she just accident prone or crazy too?

Guess she must be accident prone cuz her accidents do seem real & not faked.  Altho she always seems to be trying for some sort of attention, so could she be causing these accidents herself?  Maybe.  Is she crazy?  Well, if being a shameless non-stop attention-seeking fame-ho is a form of crazy, then I'd say. yeah, OK, sure she is.  But mostly she seems very, very deliberate & cunning in everything she says & does.

I kinda wanna see more anger from her in Part 2.  Maybe tearing some Stassi extensions out might be nice.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

While we're on the topic of hideous wardrobe choices, what about FI Tom's cocktail/MOOD ring?  LMAO.  That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.  Dude (I know I know) can't dress for shit. 

I came in here to post exactly this.  I couldn't tear my eyes off that pinkie (Not Pinky) ring.  Really, WTF?   I was truly expecting him to get up and show that his jacket had "FI" bedazzled on the collar.

I didn't think I could dislike the Nugget anymore but . . . I guess I can.  Why oh why didn't Andy or Lisa say something about the Nugget's smug crying in the taxi in Miami and how FI didn't comfort her immediately?   Ugh.  The faces those two made at each other (I guess they were vacationing?) made me wonder if I had ever done that and, if so, made me want to travel back in time to punch myself in the throat.  Instead of "shut up, James" it should have been "STFU, Nugget!"

Speaking of James, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I kind of like him now.  I like that he wasn't intimidated by the Original Chucklefucks.  Although he would have done a great public service by gagging Kristen for part of the reunion.

So StASSi is a special guest star?  In what way?  Because she had to take time out of her busy, statement necklace making, goat cheese ball eating schedule to appear?  I'm guessing she wouldn't have received a paycheck without appearing at the reunion.  Did she knock over a Nascar track and steal the flag on the way over?  What was with that outfit?   Her George Glass sounds like a real prize.  Way to go, StASSi.  Keep it klassy. 

I also wonder what the story is with the money she was asking Jax for.  I mean, I understand if you need financial help but Jax?  The same dude who is still riding on his dad's insurance policy like 50 years after he became legal to drive?  I could buy the STD theory or the pregnancy/abortion theory. I'm also wondering about drugs.  We know Jax dabbled, at the very least.  If he was doing it, it's not a stretch to think he may have gotten his girlfriend into it.  It could also explain why StASSi was relatively thin in previous years and has put some weight on recently.  Just an idea.

Schwartz . . . going to propose at next week's reunion?  Really?  What a story to tell the kids.  I proposed to your mom on part 2 of the Chucklefucks' Reunion!  Because she was mad about the SMALL ring on a string I gave her!  And I didn't want to become a wanna be Clooney like Uncle Jax so I had to!  I suppose that's no worse than thinking about the smuglets that FI and the Nugget would have.  I think I feel sick.

So the Miami thing was a whole lotta nothing unless they are going to revisit it.  Why not have Miami Girl make a special appearance and have her confront FI.  He can't exactly catch an Uber on the stage.  I would die laughing if Miami Girl told the Nugget that FI was indeed texting her (since Face Time didn't work in that particular hotel room) while getting down with Miami Girl.  That would wipe the smug right off Nugget.

Otherwise . . . eh.  Nothing too shocking.  Next week looks more promising.

• Love 4
Kristin's hair looked even more greasy and lifeless than usual

I must be blind; I see nothing remotely out of the ordinary about her hair. And I'd kill to have hair that was a little more lifeless than the hair I have. I do still want to know what the hell was going on with her mouth a couple of episodes ago--looked like a tooth was missing!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

James is beautiful in that his facial structure is quite interesting - there are elements of classical golden ratio standards as well as ones that are more askew. His complexion was insane in HD . . . I remember FI Tom looking way worse than him in the aftermath of their throw down, but whether that was attributable to James or Kristen I'm not really sure .. .

I believe whatever happened with Tom and Ariana or before Tom and Ariana, they have worked through it and it just isn't relevant anymore.  Neither of them cares about their past failures, foibles, etc., they only care about what is now and yet to come.  Sometimes, people have to just deal that way.  So all the haranguing from Kristin is having no impact because it no longer matters.  And SHUT UP, KRISTIN.

As far as Stassi, I will be surprised if she is back next season.  Vail, too.  I think Vail is a non-entity - might be relegated to Friend of role, but no front and center.  

Stassi has some messed up stuff going on that she isn't talking about, but one or more of the cast does know about and in an effort to keep everyone quiet, she's in attack mode.  Too bad for her.

Part 2 could be interesting, especially now that the Bachelor is over.

• Love 2

I'm very sympathetic to her losing her Dad. If Tom wanted to be there for her to talk about it with her all night until 8am, that would be fine. What's not fine is lying about where he was. It doesn't look so innocent to me.

Plus, he's such a dumb liar. Why say he was at Scheana's, which could easily be verified?

I suppose he could say he couldn't tell Kristin the truth because of her reaction and put the blame on her, but that just gives her all the more reason to be paranoid and crazy.

Whatever I think about Kristen, I just don't think if FI said, "I'm spending time with Ariana, her Dad died," that Kristen would be a monster and flip out.

Agreed.

I understand that Kristen is not a paragon of credibility but I've heard her expand on this on several podcasts and interviews, and if it's true it was way shitty of Tom and Ariana. They both lied to their sig others about going to Scheana's house, sent flirty texts, spent the night at Ariana's and took a bunch of sexy selfies with each other in addition to having an actual physical photo booth strip of them which Tom left lying around for Kristen to find. Both vehemently denied it but Kristen of course hacked Tom's phone and screen shotted everything, sent it to herself, and waited for Tom to delete the evidence and lie to her about everything, which he did.

Soooooo....even if all that means is that Kristen broke into his apartment and stole the photo strip from his sock drawer while discreetly planting bugs on every available surface, Tom and Ariana both lied (involving Scheana in the lie, you'll notice Scheana never denies this) about their whereabouts when they were fresh out or on the way out of relationships wherein they insisted nothing had happened with the other and spent the night not entirely in a state of mourning. FI and Ariana are shady as fuck.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

Part 2 will only be good if Andy is not hung over and gets his head out of his ass and starts taking control of these chucklefucks. Start asking the right questions Andy, don't let so many juicy comments and accusations slide under the radar, for chrissakes you're frustrating the hell out of us!! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

I don't know why but for some reason I think both Stassi and Kristen will be back next season. Now that Kristen and Stassi are backing each other, it sets up the backdrop for next season, SUR vs formerly-SUR.

Vail was a non-entity. Once the storyline shifted back to Schwartz/Vegas girl and FI/Miami girl, she wasn't a factor anymore sans the time where she went through Kristen's phone. Wonder if she was even invited.

I think James is beautiful, but I'd like him better in a wool sweater with khakis. Yes, I like traditional men with a homey style.

What about a chunky sweater?
  • Love 2

I believe whatever happened with Tom and Ariana or before Tom and Ariana, they have worked through it and it just isn't relevant anymore.  Neither of them cares about their past failures, foibles, etc., they only care about what is now and yet to come.  Sometimes, people have to just deal that way.  So all the haranguing from Kristin is having no impact because it no longer matters.

I thought it was very telling how when Kristen was going off about the Miami thing that neither Tom nor Ari denied anything. Their choice of wording was very particular. I can't remember word for word what was said but it sounded to me like Ari found out months before and they had sorted it out long ago.

• Love 1