Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Part 1 of 2. Lisa and the SUR staffers reunite. Here, Kristen reveals a shocking newfound friendship, Tom Sandoval defends a past fight, Jax discusses a rumored romance, and Stassi faces Jax for the first time in over a year. Andy Cohen hosts.

Copied from the episode 18 thread:

So the reunion "special guest" is Stassi?

All of that hoping it would be Miami Girl for a showdown or some other random hookup, and it's STASSI?

FML, Bravo, I had assumed her ass would be included in the reunion anyway.

Special guest appearance, my ass.

Fuck you, Bravo, for getting my hopes up.

Unless Miami Girl shows up with a baby with flat-ironed hair, that's not a special surprise appearance.

• Love 9

No Vail...I just realized. It was weird she started out featured so much and then...nothing.

I think James is beautiful, but I'd like him better in a wool sweater with khakis. Yes, I like traditional men with a homey style.

Jax is interesting. He's usually wrong, imo, but he has a way of sounding correct. His tone of voice just screams so much confidence right until he admits his lies. Then, he sounds so confident explaining why he lied. Or, like when he dismisses James, saying he's only been there for 5 minutes. James withers away practically. Jax sounds like a boss.

(edited)

Copied from the episode 18 thread:

Unless Miami Girl shows up with a baby with flat-ironed hair, that's not a special surprise appearance.

Personally, I'd love to see Miami Girl show up.  Going by what the show's producer said during an interview linked somewhere in this forum (can't recall where), if they brought her in, the cast (except Kristen) would cry fowl and he'd lose their trust....which he needs to keep the show rolling along.

I haven't looked, but I'm kinda curious that other media sources haven't picked up Miami Girl's story.  As popular as the show is, it seems like it would have legs.

Edited by Jextella

I think James is beautiful, but I'd like him better in a wool sweater with khakis. Yes, I like traditional men with a homey style.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I don't find him attractive at all. Thin lips and sunken in cheeks. So skinny. Although, he is the type that will probably look better with age and look great when he is in his 40's.  

• Love 2

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I don't find him attractive at all. Thin lips and sunken in cheeks. So skinny. Although, he is the type that will probably look better with age and look great when he is in his 40's.

Oh, no, no. I don't find him attractive. I just recognize his beauty. There are very few men that attract me to them!

• Love 1

Kristen is on WWHL tonight! I can't wait to hear her insane, skewed version of events. Listening to her is like shooting, smoking and snorting crazy simultaneously.

• Love 6

<sputter> I...I missed it! I just turned on the tv for 9 o'clock happy hour and it's over. Speechless. Sigh.

Me, too! I was waiting and waiting and waiting only to tune in and its already done! What happened to Sur o'clock?

I missed the majority of it, too. I did catch Katie telling Sassi that she was the most selfish person she has ever met, though. That was fun. The preview showed Stassi saying "I feel like I should just apologize and say I'm wrong because everyone...." And the whole group cuts her off and says "because you are wrong!" Ha!

• Love 5

<sputter> I...I missed it! I just turned on the tv for 9 o'clock happy hour and it's over. Speechless. Sigh.

ME TOO. And I'm in a freaking hotel room, all ready to watch live on the internet (this Hilton hotel does not have Bravo on its TV lineup? What the what?) and BOOM... it was on at 8. I know they'll repeat it up the wazoo all week but I was so looking forward to this.

I hate the way FI, Schwartz and Jax gang up on whoever they don't like. I don't even care if that person is wrong, I just don't like it. I'm not a Stassi fan but the second Jax saw that she wasn't going to give him the time of day yet again he turned on her and FI and Schwartz followed. And then Katie and Scheana.

I hate the way the guys talk to the girls, you can see they all have the same mentality. Schwartz and FI are always acting like they are so much better than Jax but they're just the same, if not worse, cause at least nowadays Jax doesn't even try to hide it. 

Scheana's gotten really bitchy.

Kristen looked weird. She should stop the botox. Interesting that she and Stassi are "friendly" again. I am curious to know what Stassi's been going through. Jax was all worried for a second about hurting her and FI was like "we can say what we want" and then later on Kristen said Jax had done something very bad to Stassi and couldn't even look him in the eye? Again this was all kinda amidst everyone talking over each other so idk.

Stupid Ariana. I'm glad she got called out on her "I'm smarter than everyone" comment. She's still smug and annoying.

And finally, I really wish Lisa was not invited to these reunions. Her opinions are good for RHOBH reunions, not VPR reunions. I know it's her staff but it really bugs how she interrupts with comments about how she feels about things. Who cares.

• Love 5

I think I love James now. Every time I hear "Shut up James!" it makes me love him even more.

James telling Tom that Brits don't say "dude" and then referring to Lisa, his boss and fellow Brit as Dude made my night. Please don't leave me show. Can we work it out?

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 10

So Stassi blocks everyone and then complains no one reached out to her?

This. I was thinking the same thing. How are people suppose to reach out to you when you block everyone? It is like Stassi does not remember anything she says in her TH's about how much better she is than everyone else. Does she think they are going to respond by kissing her ass and reaching out to her? She and Kristen are a bit delusional.

I was yelling for Kristen to shut up too. She was inserting herself into every conversation. She is so exhausting. 

Why is James so angry at FI Tom and not with Kristen? At least it sounded that way to me when he was discussing how he hated the crying FI Tom and Kristen conversation in Miami. She is the one obsessing over FI Tom and wiping his tears.

• Love 1

What the hell happened to Kristen's face??  She looked horrible...plus, I think she's put on some weight since she stopped working...she looked very puffy and strange!

And, yes, she and Schaena need to stop with the botox -- their faces are going to be completely distorted by the time they are forty!

I thought they all looked pretty rough - except Katie and Lisa.  Katie looked very relaxed.

• Love 1
So Stassi blocks everyone and then complains no one reached out to her?

More of Stassi's senseless crap.  I was left unsatisfied cuz I wanted one of them to ask how & why Stassi thinks she's soooo much better than any of them, when at least they're working & trying to support themselves, whereas Stassi is being supported by either her father or the ghost bf & spends her days making 1 or 2 of those lameass statement necklaces.  Oh, someone bring up those stupid fuckin' statement necklaces in Part 2 -- please!

FI mentioned a rumor that's probably dead on -- that ghost Patrick gave her a very definitive threat -- that he'd break up with her on the spot if she spoke to Jax.  I believe it.  She had an absolute look of terror when she fled from Jax in the finale.  I still say the ghost bf is the reason she is making no sense with why she wants to avoid interacting with any of them.  He's probably ordered her not to be near any of them & she's terrified he'll dump her.

The weirdest thing is this new friendship of Stassi & Kristen.  Yay, Scheana for calling Stassi out on the bullshit of this.  Scheana said Stassi based her dislike of her on that Scheana was friendly to Kristen.  And now Stassi is "friendly" to her?  OK, we know why.  Cuz at this point, Kristen is her only in link to this group -- well, except for fembot Kristina.  And Kristen?  Ah, she really is a fuckin' loon, so who knows what her motivation is for anything -- including boiling bunnies?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Kristen looked weird. She should stop the botox. Interesting that she and Stassi are "friendly" again. I am curious to know what Stassi's been going through. Jax was all worried for a second about hurting her and FI was like "we can say what we want" and then later on Kristen said Jax had done something very bad to Stassi and couldn't even look him in the eye? Again this was all kinda amidst everyone talking over each other so idk.

I don't understand how Stassi and Kristen can be friends....didn't Kristen sleep with Jax and then lie about it, for about a whole year?  And, didn't Stassi whack Kristen upside the head at some point??  How in the world can these two even be civil to one another, never mind "friends"....what bullshit!!

• Love 3

I'm glad Lisa was there if only for the "first guy I came across" zinger.

If I didn't find her loathsome, unstable, and dangerous, I would feel a little bad for Kristen. It's still so sad that she's still so fixated on Tom. And it's even sadder that James has doubled down on the crazy. Any sane person would have watched this season and broken up with Kristen.

Stassi had the worst assortment of statement necklaces.

• Love 4
James telling Tom that Brits don't say "dude" and then referring to Lisa, his boss and fellow Brit as Dude made my night. Please don't leave me show. Can we work it out?

What I luved was Lisa calling him out for it, and not standing for it.  I can't stand for women being called dude.  But to refer to your boss that way?  WTF?  Calling anyone dude in a professional situation makes me cringe.  OK, maybe there are some industries where it may be appropriate, but to call your boss "dude" -- a woman 30 years older?  Gah!  Just when I think James may be mature, I see he isn't -- at all.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Kristen seemed to be trying a sort of Season 2 Camille Grammer personality transplant, and would get maybe 35% of the way there and then WHOOP NO STILL CRAYCRAY. Kristen, if you're reading this, you're still my fave. Jax and Ariana were both extremely defensive and hostile. I don't think Ariana really realizes she no longer seems like a calm drink of water and in fact has transitioned to some sort of Vulcan caricature with none of the charm and very little logic.

My favorite part (paraphrased because I can't remember things verbatim like I'm sure Ariana can):

Andy: Tom, some of the language you used made you look guilty. Like, when you told Jax to stop ratting you out.

Tom: Yeah! Stop ratting us out!

Andy: But...what has he ratted you out for, specifically?

Kristen: *nod* *shit eating grin*

Tom: Well...like not specifically the Miami thing but other stuff.

Shwartz: Like a compendium of stuff over the course of time.

Kristen: Give me a fucking break!

Everyone: STFU, Kristen

Andy: So he has covered for you cheating before?

All the guys: Yeah! Well, no. Like, over the years.

Silence condemns them all but they think they just got away with something. Ariana looks constipated.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 8
I'm glad Lisa was there if only for the "first guy I came across" zinger.

Oh, Jax was coming up with some really lame denials about the nature of his relationship with John & again he was saying that dumb crap about being from Michigan, so he'd never met a gay person or whatever bullshit garbage he was spouting.  Lisa's zinger was quite good then & there.

I'm baffled why Carmen would waste her time with him.  Jax was bullshitting so much I was starting to tune him out.

I liked Kristen bringing up Ariana saying how she's smarter than anyone she knows.  Ariana said she was sorry she said it.  When they showed the clip of her saying it, I was reminded why I was so annoyed with her at the time.  It was the way she said it.  So fuckin' smug -- as if she says that shit every day of her fuckin' smugass life.  Good luck, FI, if you really wanna live with that.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Jax and I are the same age (in that I am 35 and he says he is) and are both straight (in that I am and he says he is) and from the same area of Michigan. I can assure you all that contrary to Jax's claims, we from the Mitten state are aware of the existence of homosexuals and have been for some time...even before 2003.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 10

What the hell happened to Kristen's face?? She looked horrible...plus, I think she's put on some weight since she stopped working...she looked very puffy and strange!

Maybe so, but her cleavage deserves an Emmy.

On the flip side, could DJMB's t-shirt have been cut any lower? Gross me out the door.

• Love 2

I really want to know the details of stASSi calling up Jax and asking for money. I don't believe for a second it for for damage to her wall.

Why didn't her rich, successful Prince Charming, who apparently doesn't want her speaking to Jax cover the funds she needed?

Jax obviously knows a lot about the stASSi situ, I wish he'd spill it.

• Love 5

Probably gave her something that required massive doses of penicillin to cure.

I am waaaaay late to the party as I just discovered this little gem a week ago. This show is so bad and by that I mean it's perfection. Can't wait for the reunion.

Welcome to the dark side, my friend.  We've been waiting for you.

I don't understand how Stassi and Kristen can be friends....didn't Kristen sleep with Jax and then lie about it, for about a whole year?  And, didn't Stassi whack Kristen upside the head at some point??  How in the world can these two even be civil to one another, never mind "friends"....what bullshit!!

Probably putting their oversized heads together to scheme against everyone else in the cast.

And scheming on a way to get back onto the show.

I hope Kristen is successful in this endeavor.  I'd love nothing more than another season of Kristen's special brand of crazy.  

• Love 5

I thought Stassi was being bankrolled by her dad and her boyfriend; why would she need help from Jax when he can't even pay his car insurance, and Stassi had to support him while they dated? Bizarre. Why were Schwartz and Ariana whining about Stassi? Schwartz tolerated her only for Katie and she was never friends with Ariana. 

Lisa was the one calling FI a charming devil and casting doubt over his fidelity to Ariana but now she knows for sure that he never cheated on Kristen? 

• Love 1
Stassi looked really bloated and puffy too,

Well, I'm not gonna fat-shame anyone -- even a nasty asshole like Stassi, who wouldn't hesitate to do just that.  Ah, but let's just say the hideous tablecloth dress she was wearing didn't exactly do her any favors in making her look thin.  It was cut in a way that just didn't suit her at all.

• Love 1

Well, I'm not gonna fat-shame anyone -- even a nasty asshole like Stassi, who wouldn't hesitate to do just that.

Apparently I needed to clarify my comment and say that her face looked puffy.  I think she has a cute figure, ugly dress aside.  Much healthier than her "cigarette and tears" diet while working at Sur.  

• Love 1

I don't think a peplum is flattering for anyone that has hips, so the dress certainly was doing her no favors.  

I too assumed the horrible thing Jax did to Stassi was give her something and maybe that has to do with "all she's been through" that has been mentioned more than once.

Kristin is still crazy.  James is kinda dumb, but he's really young.  Katie and Schwartz seem like they might actually be sort of smart, except for her putting up with him.

• Love 2

I too assumed the horrible thing Jax did to Stassi was give her something and maybe that has to do with "all she's been through" that has been mentioned more than once.

Maybe Kristen, Carmen and STDassi are all now friendly with one another because Jax gave them all the same disease?

• Love 2

I have a soft spot for Kristen. She is unbalanced, but I see a lot of hurt in her. I could NOT believe that they found a way of blaming Kristen for other people reading HER phone while she was not there. It just goes to show that this crew will completely fault Kristen for anything. 

• Love 1

I forgot, my favorite is that Stassi straight up admits that she's only friends with Kristin because no one else will talk to her and Kristin isn't even phased.  

Apparently, it is also not okay for men to tell Stassi to shut up.  Probably because she's a princess.

• Love 3

As long as whatever he gave them wasn't a baby.  Yikes.  Having a giant headed Jax baby is one of the most scary things I can think of.

See...I'm thinking that he had to have given Stassi a baby (and abortion) or as others have mentioned an STD.  I hope they reveal the details in Part 2, or maybe in a Very Special Episode next season when she pops back up for some highly-contrived reason.

I was confused about how "correlation doesn't mean causation" means that someone didn't bang some chick in Miami.  I don't really care, I just thought it was a weird phrase to pull out.

• Love 1

Stassi looked really bloated and puffy too, and I'm assuming her chugging the mini bottle of tequila has something to do with it.  

I'm pretty sure that was fireball. It's a very specific color scheme, even in mini bottle form

I thought Stassi was being bankrolled by her dad and her boyfriend; why would she need help from Jax when he can't even pay his car insurance, and Stassi had to support him while they dated? Bizarre. Why were Schwartz and Ariana whining about Stassi? Schwartz tolerated her only for Katie and she was never friends with Ariana. 

Lisa was the one calling FI a charming devil and casting doubt over his fidelity to Ariana but now she knows for sure that he never cheated on Kristen? 

Lisa says he didn't cheat on Kristen with Ariana. Everybody knows he cheated, she's just saying that was the rumor for years and she doesn't think it was true.

I have a soft spot for Kristen. She is unbalanced, but I see a lot of hurt in her. I could NOT believe that they found a way of blaming Kristen for other people reading HER phone while she was not there. It just goes to show that this crew will completely fault Kristen for anything. 

Except Kristin totally left her phone there on purpose. I could swear she had some goofy ass look on her face before she put the phone down and left. This gives her plausible deniability, cuz hey, not like she TOLD anybody about Tom and the rumors.

• Love 4