Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Amster-Damn

• Start Topic

(edited)

A woman throws a glass at me?  She better damn well be the one to try to apologize to me, not the other way around.  I feel like we are in some alternate universe where physical violence is better than words.  What?

Got to say, I a disagree  with most of what you say when it comes to Kim, but you are spot on with this. Violence is never an OK option. It's not. 

I can't criticize kim and Brandy's bad behavior if I don't call Lisa on hers. I'd be a hypocrite then.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 19

Unless I missed it and just as I predicted in the now locked First Look thread, not one of them said anything to LisaR about throwing a glass that could have seriously hurt one of them.  I'm not sure what I would have done in the same situation but in my book, that wasn't OK.

• Love 10

I agree with you.  Brandi wasn't wrong about that.  It's not something they'll ever face or admit so they brush it off as another Brandism.  

Brandi wasn't wrong...but, unfortunately, everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life - either by choice, by necessity or by circumstance.  

And, I personally, don't think that Kyle was being that hypocritical.

• Love 15

Brandi wasn't wrong...but, unfortunately, everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life - either by choice, by necessity or by circumstance.  

Right!  Even if Kyle smokes weed, she's not having angry fits and being confrontational like Brandi and Kim!  There are people who can smoke weed and be laid back this can very well be Kyle.  And there some that can smoke it and blow they top like we saw with Brandi.  Brandi is trying to start something here.  And I don't like it.

• Love 10

That's true but the problem I have with Kyle's actions/reactions to all of this is that in her TH's she said that LisaR and Eileen talking to Kim wasn't going to end well.  Did she say it to them?  Not that I saw.  Kyle knew Kim would go off the deep end but she didn't warn them off.  Why?

Kyle also likes to claim that she's so close to her sister Kim and that they know each other so well.  While I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight I had Bravo on and in one of the recent episodes Kyle had another TH and said "How am I supposed to know what's going on with Kim if she won't tell me?"  Either she knows or she doesn't know.  She can't have it both ways.

• Love 6

Me thinks someone (Bravo/production) told Kim she needed to make apologies to LisaR or get on the next flight home.

Agreed. I'm with njbchlover - did anyone actually hear Kim say the "s" word during her and Lisa's convo the next morning? Lisa apologized multiple times, but I didn't hear that from Kim. (Sorry, I don't have DVR.)

And yeah, after the restaurant meltdown, I think Brandi is regretting her friendship with Kim. I can't wait until it all goes to hell! The "Truth Cannon" is going to let loose on Kim's secrets, and it couldn't happen to a nicer girl, IMO.

• Love 12
(edited)

The funniest thing was Brandi's talking head, she claims it's not about her for once so she's not in trouble!  Girlfriend, you master manipulated the whole bs with Kim and Lisa R!  You definitely are busted!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 10

All drama aside, it looks like the ladies actually had a good time in beautiful Amsterdam, from the pics on Bravo.com.  So good for them.  Wonder how heavy those clogs are.

• Love 4

Has anyone considered that she really might be?

Not at all. If she actually is, someone should tell her screaming at people and threatening to divulge their secrets isn't a great way to display her so-called sobriety.

• Love 13
(edited)

She relapsed on camera and there's no getting around it

Exactly. The lie is pretending she's sober. The lie would be enabling her the way Brandi does.

Lisa R was wrong to throw wine and break that glass absolutely agree. I assume the other women didn't mention it because she apologized already when they left the restaurant but Bravo chose not to show that. They were all out there crying and hugging, I'm sure Lisa R did plenty of apologizing for her behavior. Plus, when Kim went to her room, SHE was the one saying I'm sorry. Kim didn't say that at all.

Brandi no doubt thinks Kyle is a total hypocrite for wearing tampons but not showing the string to photographers. What is she trying to hide anyway?

LOL! Love it.

Did she say it to them?  Not that I saw.

I'd guess lots of things like that are on the cutting room floor. If Kyle said it in her TH, I'm willing to bet she said it to Lisa R and Eileen.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 6

That's true but the problem I have with Kyle's actions/reactions to all of this is that in her TH's she said that LisaR and Eileen talking to Kim wasn't going to end well.  Did she say it to them?  Not that I saw.  Kyle knew Kim would go off the deep end but she didn't warn them off.  Why?

Kyle also likes to claim that she's so close to her sister Kim and that they know each other so well.  While I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight I had Bravo on and in one of the recent episodes Kyle had another TH and said "How am I supposed to know what's going on with Kim if she won't tell me?"  Either she knows or she doesn't know.  She can't have it both ways.

Because Eileen and Lisa R are adults and it's not Kyle's responsibility to tell them what to do or say.  And because for once, maybe Kyle thought someone else would take the heat off of her and that Kim might listen if she knew other people (who don't know her very well) were noticing something was up.

Your second point doesn't make any sense.  Knowing someone well doesn't mean you know what's going on with them all the time.  Kim isn't verbalizing things to Kyle.  I fail to see how that's a lie on Kyle's part.

• Love 17

Why is Kim saying she had 5 women go after her all at once? I didn't see that, did I miss something?

Well unless you have Kim sober vision, it's pretty hard to see things just the way she does.

• Love 4

And then having the 2 hags complain about having broken glass all over their skin?  Liars!!!!  Where's the blood from the cuts?   Show us the evidence

I'm imagining the GIF of Whitney Houston's "I want to see the receipts" and laughing.   

• Love 8

Why is Kim saying she had 5 women go after her all at once? I didn't see that, did I miss something?

Kim tends to exaggerate things In groups subtracted by 2.  She spent 9 days in the hospital, oops, 7 days in the hospital, no no 5 days.  There are 7 women total so she had to subtract to get it right.  Fuzzy math like her fuzzy drug brain.

• Love 22

Kyle acting all surprised that Kim was not going to the pot place with them. Really Kyle? Really? Was the wine tasting not enough for you?

Well c'mon now, Kim has been sober for 3 years. She's comfortable in all situations. She doesn't have a problem being around drugs and alcohol because she's sober and has been for 3 years. So why would anyone think she would not attend all HW events.

• Love 24

Agreed. I'm with njbchlover - did anyone actually hear Kim say the "s" word during her and Lisa's convo the next morning? Lisa apologized multiple times, but I didn't hear that from Kim. (Sorry, I don't have DVR.)

I just replayed it and the answer to your question is NO.  Kim did not say the "S" word.  What I thought was interesting is that even though LisaR did say it (only once) it was in response to Kim asking her to come directly to her and not talk about "it" in front of others.  That's when LisaR said "I'm sorry I didn't do that."  She never said she was sorry she threw a glass and could have blinded someone.  And of course Kim never says "I'm sorry."

• Love 4

I am so sorry for Kyle. The Richards family dysfunction runs so deep and Big Kathy is the cause. Just looking at the Hilton's problems, Paris, Barron, Kim marrying into yhe Davis family, Jason and Brandon Davis hanging with Paris, Barron and Conrad Hilton, Kim's children having mental/ legal issues. Good God. Kyle is the co dependent scapegoat through triangulation, mean girl tactics, the keep family business quiet. They have her trained /groomed to the hilt and know exactly how to shame her and shun her which in turn hurts her because of her children. When it came out about Paris being a raging racist, drug addled mean girl whore that got others hooked shunned ruined lives etc she learned that from Kathy and probably Kim. Thry are all the same person. I will never again believe the sweet innocent Kim Richards. She was mellow when high and we arr seeing the true face now. The pathology runs deep.

Kyle run away from your sisters they are toxic, spiteful, vindictive evil women. They will never want the best got you, your husband or children. They want you to be as miserable and soulless ad they are. What miserable existences.

• Love 20

First off, Lisa R should not have thrown a glass. It's dangerous. But holy hell, Kim was like a dog with a bone. She would not back down since the moment they got on the plane. I am so sick of Kim. Everyone treats her like an infirmed child with a delicate constitution. Kim was totally into her addict behavior, deflect, deflect deflect. 

Kyle running out the restaurant was the most childish thing I have seen. I get it, Km treats her like shit, then blames her for everything. Kyle needs to grow a set and tell Kim that Kim is responsible for Kim's behavior. 

Oh god the "coffee house". Talk about ugly Americans and their childish behavior. Have a space cake, don't have a space cake. Who cares? Just don't act like an asshole. Yo looked totally embarrassed. 

WTF was Kyle wearing?Fur vest,fringe boots. Tacky as hell. 

Holland was beautiful. 

Looks like Eileen calls Kim out on her shit next week. Go Eileen!

• Love 14

And Yo..landa!!!!  Yo..landa!!! For someone who says she doesn't like being around drunk women...why does she enjoy Brandi and Kim so very much?   I wouldn't have them around for all the lemons in the world!

• Love 11
(edited)

She did warn Lisa R that Kim would not like it but I don't think she ever thought Kim would go off like she did.

IMO, Kyle did believe she and Kim were "that" close, it was Kim that knew she was not close to Kyle. Kim not telling Kyle things is on Kim, not Kyle. You can not blame Kyle for not knowing Kim was in such a "bad, worse that you know" place if Kim didn't tell her, blame Kim. Kyle has never claimed she was/is a mind reader. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

Yes!  Why is Kim so special?   It seems like none of these ladies are allowed to:

Ask Kim if she’s okay.

Speak to Kim directly about anything other than turtles and chicken salad.

Apologize to Kim.

Mention the words “sobriety”, “addict”, and “substance abuse” even when not discussing Kim.

Discuss their own experiences with substance abuse in her presence.

Worry about a friend, sibling, and/or co-worker as they relapse in front of them.

Have feelings about the way Kim treats them, and to discuss those feelings with others.

React when having one’s face called ugly.

React to being told to ‘shut the fuck up’ or similar.

React to being told that they are a bad sister.

React to being held hostage in a vehicle with Kim while she calls you disgusting, etc.

React to being mocked and imitated.

React to having Kim’s crooked finger flung in their face.

React to having Kim threaten to reveal personal information about one’s family.

React at having to wait for Kim while she’s in the bathroom, snorting her sobriety up her nose.

Kim can do and say whatever she wants, but everyone else just needs to silently walk away and leave Kim alone.

Has anyone considered that Kim's real problem is anger management? I mean she's meaner than a junk yard dog drunk or sober. Maybe if she go her anger issues under control she'd be a happier drunk.

She's so concerned about her children getting hurt then consider that YOU FUCKING HURT THEM KIM!!!! Like Brandi her children are ever so important but she doesn't consider that she's hurting other people's children with her bullshit? Every time any of these women want consideration for their children I wonder why they dont give consideration to other women's children.

• Love 20
(edited)

Why could these rumors only have come from Kyle? My experience about cheating rumors is that they rarely start or are spread by the jilted spouse. They are usually spread by other folks. HH has been in the business for a long time and knows a lot of people. Kim still knows a lot of people as well. So does Brandi. Any number of folks could have been talking about HH, regardless of whether or not they are friends of Lisar's.

Exactly. For all we know, Brandi probably told Kim some bogus rumor about Harry to Kim when this whole thing with LisaR began. Brandi is the one who is constantly mentioning how all the wives are being cheated on. She even had a recent TH where she said that and then paused. She finished her comment by saying she was joking. Who is the one who has been cheated on? Brandi. Who is carrying this hate around because her spouse left her for a female he cheated with? Brandi. Who told YoFo that "everyone is saying Bella is an alcoholic"? Brandi.  The same Brandi who tells Kim that no one else is supporting her or that people have it out for Kim, it is most likely the same person who is telling Kim crap about Harry and Lisa.  It is not a stretch to think Brandi has fed Kim a bunch of lies about the wives, especially those whom Brandi dislikes. It's her modus operandi.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

She did warn Lisa R that Kim would not like it but I don't think she ever thought Kim would go off like she did.

OK  I can go with that even though I can't imagine that over the years Kyle hasn't seen Kim go off the reservation so she's well aware of the intensity of Kim's fits of anger. 

• Love 2

I don't believe for a second that, at that time, Kim was successfully working a program.  Not all programs are the same but I'm sure having humility and taking responsibility are two things they all have in common.  She can laugh in her TH about it and spit out the lingo to prove how sober she is, but she's not fooling anyone with her selfish, obtuse behavior. 

• Love 19

Watching a supposedly sober Kim in action tonight all I can think of is damn, can you imagine the mind fucking games she must've pulled on her kids thru the years?!

From what we know about Big Kathy, Kim obviously learned that from her.  Kim and Kyle both seem to have emotional scars from being raised by BK,

• Love 9

Exactly. The lie is pretending she's sober. The lie would be enabling her the way Brandi does.

Lisa R was wrong to throw wine and break that glass absolutely agree. I assume the other women didn't mention it because she apologized already when they left the restaurant but Bravo chose not to show that. They were all out there crying and hugging, I'm sure Lisa R did plenty of apologizing for her behavior. Plus, when Kim went to her room, SHE was the one saying I'm sorry. Kim didn't say that at all.

LOL! Love it.

I'd guess lots of things like that are on the cutting room floor. If Kyle said it in her TH, I'm willing to bet she said it to Lisa R and Eileen.

When she is outside and Yolanda is comforting her, Lisa R says she is "So Sorry" to Yolanda and says it again when Kyle joins in beside her crying.

• Love 6

Well unless you have Kim sober vision, it's pretty hard to see things just the way she does.

I don't know what bothers me more about her, her obvious lack of sobriety and refusal to aknowledge it, her anger issues or her revisionist memory.

• Love 15

After that debacle in the restaurant I would've took Yo's brother by the hand the next day and asked to be taken to the nearest smoke shop. It would've taken at least the left side of the menu to forget that mess!

Cake to me is one of nature's perfect foods and it looks like Holland are masters.

• Love 7
(edited)

So, what I'm getting from Kim's go at Kyle not defending her - Game Night is Kim's idea of how they're supposed to roll. And if Kyle doesn't want to ride bitch with Kim when she goes to war, she's a traitor, the Bad Sister. Kyle was supposed to go all Kingsley on Lisar as soon as the pointy finger started wavin'. Instead, Kyle had the nerve to hang back and refuse to give Kim any cover or normalize her behavior by making it into group outrage instead of just Kim on a crazy rant, and Kim is PISSED. What Brandi did for Kim on Poker Night was do Kyle's job for her, and I think everything we've seen since between Kim and Kyle basically boils down to, "I quit!" "How dare you! You can't quit - you're fired! And who cares anyway, Kathy's my *real* sister, not you!"

Hardly anything says to me how delusional Kim really is, though, than her implying that Little Kathy would fight her enemies along side her like Kyle won't. She didn't marry a Hilton so she could spend her time getting ratchet with you, Kim Richards. Besides, Kathy's got her own problem child to mind.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 24

Well c'mon now, Kim has been sober for 3 years. She's comfortable in all situations. She doesn't have a problem being around drugs and alcohol because she's sober and has been for 3 years. So why would anyone think she would not attend all HW events.

If Kyle or any of those women actually believes that Kim didn't sneak off on her own for a little toke they're more delusional than Kim. I mean come on!

• Love 9

I just want to say that I think I love you. Brilliant all the way around.

Let's elope! We can honeymoon in Amsterdam. (But not Amsterdamn.)

I desperately wish there were a gigantic heart icon I could put here.

Instead, I'll just express my usual...

I love you.  

Come elope with me and motorcitymom65. We'll have spacecakes at the wedding and hold each others' arms while riding bikes.

• Love 15

If Kyle or any of those women actually believes that Kim didn't sneak off on her own for a little toke they're more delusional than Kim. I mean come on!

She probably ordered room service!!!

• Love 10

OK  I can go with that even though I can't imagine that over the years Kyle hasn't seen Kim go off the reservation so she's well aware of the intensity of Kim's fits of anger. 

Having Kim blow up on her or on another family member is 1 thing but this was ....WOW, although we did see signs of it last season in PR at that dinner. Kim went off on Ken much in the same manner but he just shut her off and they, Ken/Lisa, left.

I don't remember where I read it but back in October Kim was spreading rumors about HH cheating on Lisa R.  Sounds like something Brandi could have put her up to.

Well, Brandi is the one that buys all the tabloids "to see what her fellow cast members are up to", her words not mine! LOL

• Love 8

When Lisa R was talking pre-wine smashing, Kim was just staring at her with this deer in the headlights look. I don't think she blinked once.

Brandi and Kim have such a sense of entitlement. It's uncanny.

Loved the bike rides. Loved Yolanda's mom and brother. GigI does look like her grandmother!

I lived in Europe for 5 years when I was a kid And have been to Amsterdam. Unfortunately, I don't remember much of it, but do remember the miniature city that was there (may have been on the outskirts?). Beautiful country!

• Love 4