Type keyword(s) to search

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Humbugged said:

He is just being named as Alistair at this point .It's pretty clear he is coming as FrameworkFitz was quoting him in the last episode and Jed has been twirling his mustache about it since he was mentioned

Those of us of a Weegie disposition have been waiting for the first big name Glaswegian to be cast after the  Radcliffe reveal of the real life high school .And if he is going to be an arsehole O'Hara is yer man as he plays a good heavy .Lot's of Irish  and Irish names in Scotland and lots of Scots and Scottish names in Ireland .Next to nearest neighbours and all that history after all .

You really don't need to tell me about that I am aware of that fact. 

Overall, I am just being a bit cautious about this whole, "well another Scotsman only means that it has to be Fitz's father" only because people were like jumping to conclusions that John Hannah was going to be playing Fitz's father. It's like every time there are another Scot that is cast, people would point and say, "see it' is his father". For all we know it's going to be a small cameo and/or this "Allistair" could be another comic book character adaptation (like Radcliffe). Although, it could be his father. 

I might be wide of the mark here but it looks like they put Baby's baby in The Framework

Because that kid sure does look like Stella Gregg - listed as Frances Gregg in the release but no such living actress exists (and Frances was Baby's real name)

CMdsxayVEAAwj8F.jpg

Edit -

knew I wasn;t crazy

Clark Gregg‏Verified account @clarkgregg

Very fond of the young actress playing Amy here.

Edited by Humbugged
  • Love 1

4.18 "No Regrets" Promo

Agents Of SHIELD - Episode 4.18 - No Regrets - Promo, Promotional Photos & Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at April 12, 2017 
http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/04/agents-of-shield-episode-418-no-regrets.html

FITZ’S SECRET IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’

“No Regrets” – The truth behind Fitz’s turn could bring down all of S.H.I.E.L.D., on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

Edited by tv echo

I don't know if this is a spoiler as much as is it speculation, but I'm wondering if Hunter rescues Daisy and Gemma from the Framework. I was bumming around on Instagram, and Nick Blood has posted a ton of recent pictures with the Agents of Shield Staff.  At first I thought they were flashbacks, but now I'm not so sure. It would be a fun surprise if he did appear.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, SnoGirl said:

I don't know if this is a spoiler as much as is it speculation, but I'm wondering if Hunter rescues Daisy and Gemma from the Framework. I was bumming around on Instagram, and Nick Blood has posted a ton of recent pictures with the Agents of Shield Staff.  At first I thought they were flashbacks, but now I'm not so sure. It would be a fun surprise if he did appear.

I'm pretty sure Mo & Jed said we'd be getting an episode with YoYo and the strike team back in the real world.  

I'm trying to remember, did YoYo ever meet Hunter & Bobbi?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tiger said:

I'm pretty sure Mo & Jed said we'd be getting an episode with YoYo and the strike team back in the real world.  

I'm trying to remember, did YoYo ever meet Hunter & Bobbi?

I'm pretty sure he did, didnt he say he took some fish oil to see if he was Inhuman? I dont think he ever saw the romance unfold between  YoYo and Mack, but I think he was around in the beginning of her story. And speaking of Mack, Hunter and Bobbi love Mack. Spies Goodbye aside, you would think they would drop everything to help get Mack back.

An episode of the Strike Team in the Real World could be really awesome, seeing the flipside of the Framework. It would be hilarious is YoYo was trying to find different Agents to help them get back those in the Framework. Joey, LT Koenig, Maria Hill...there could be tons of people from previous seasons. It would be cool to see them take back the Base before everyone was out of the Framework, showing the other agents arent just red shirt fodder.

I don't know if Agents is going to be back next year, but if it is (and I sure hope so, its one of my favorites) I do hope Bobbi and Hunter are back. Its not like Disney is hurting for money to cancel the show....

Editting to say, after tonight's Episode, I definitely think Hunter is making an appearance. BJ Britt was in a picture Nick Blood posted on Instagram. They're really getting the band back together. Now to guess if he's in the Framework or in the real world.

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, SnoGirl said:

I'm pretty sure he did, didnt he say he took some fish oil to see if he was Inhuman? I dont think he ever saw the romance unfold between  YoYo and Mack, but I think he was around in the beginning of her story. And speaking of Mack, Hunter and Bobbi love Mack. Spies Goodbye aside, you would think they would drop everything to help get Mack back.

An episode of the Strike Team in the Real World could be really awesome, seeing the flipside of the Framework. It would be hilarious is YoYo was trying to find different Agents to help them get back those in the Framework. Joey, LT Koenig, Maria Hill...there could be tons of people from previous seasons. It would be cool to see them take back the Base before everyone was out of the Framework, showing the other agents arent just red shirt fodder.

I don't know if Agents is going to be back next year, but if it is (and I sure hope so, its one of my favorites) I do hope Bobbi and Hunter are back. Its not like Disney is hurting for money to cancel the show....

Editting to say, after tonight's Episode, I definitely think Hunter is making an appearance. BJ Britt was in a picture Nick Blood posted on Instagram. They're really getting the band back together. Now to guess if he's in the Framework or in the real world.

They let Natalia go off to be the lawyer for Norman Bates (who killed Miles !!!) while the first few of these were shooting but her and Briana were credited for the upcoming episodes

IIRC, Tripp was killed off in season 2 because BJ landed a contract role on another show on another network.  I believe that show has now either ended or is ending soon.  I think thats also why Joey was dropped.

I think I read that Adrianne had booked a pilot, but I havent read anything about Nick, BJ, Brett, or Natalia doing so; that doesnt mean they havent nor that hers will go forward.  

Point being, I hope we see Bobbi, Hunter, Ward, Tripp, and YoYo at least in a recurring capacity next season.  

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

IIRC, Tripp was killed off in season 2 because BJ landed a contract role on another show on another network.  I believe that show has now either ended or is ending soon.  I think thats also why Joey was dropped.

I think I read that Adrianne had booked a pilot, but I havent read anything about Nick, BJ, Brett, or Natalia doing so; that doesnt mean they havent nor that hers will go forward.  

Point being, I hope we see Bobbi, Hunter, Ward, Tripp, and YoYo at least in a recurring capacity next season.  

Bates is finishing this season so it was a  just a 3-4 episode stint defending Norman before he gets sent off to the pokey - they had a nice twist about who he killed .Chloe's boyfriend Austin Nichols also had a recurring role as Rhianna's love interest

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Supernatural, Handmaid's Tale, OUAT, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS APRIL 28, 2017 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/28/spoiler-room-supernatural-handmaids-tale-once-upon-time/

Any word on those theories about Project Looking Glass being used to bring back Ward and Trip on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — WhyRuntotheTardis
It could certainly work in theory, but I’m not sure there will be time for that as next week’s hour finds the team racing against the clock to escape the Framework before Aida can achieve her goals. However, I did ask the S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses about whether the idea of humans being able to take over avatars in the Framework works in reverse and an avatar — like Ward or Trip — could, therefore, take over a human in the real world. “Yeah, well, I mean in theory,” EP Jed Whedon says. “Our story didn’t [go there.] There are rules for that because thankfully we can do anything.” So, probably don’t hold your breath.

(edited)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. stars on FitzSimmons Framework fallout
NATALIE ABRAMS MAY 8, 2017
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/08/agents-shield-fitzsimmons-spoilers/

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Do you think Fitz will be able to come back from what he’s done in the Framework, and in that vein, will Simmons be able to bring him back?
ELIZABETH HENSTRIDGE: As in bring him emotionally back?
IAIN DE CAESTECKER
: Yeah, it’s definitely something you can’t really come back from, is it?
HENSTRIDGE: There’s things you can’t un-see, as well. I think as much as Simmons wants to be able to forgive him and help him move forward, she’s seen him with another woman. She’s seen him kill someone at point-blank range, which she never thought [he’d do]. It wasn’t not him, it was just a different version of him, and so she has to come to terms with that as Fitz has to come to terms with that, and we don’t know if that’s going to happen or not.
DE CAESTECKER: But Simmons is pretty understanding, you know?
HENSTRIDGE: She’s a good girl.
DE CAESTECKER: She’s a good girl. She’s a good girl.
HENSTRIDGE: Yeah. And you know, she did choose Fitz, so she was going to get some of this situation, you know? It’s never going to be easy.

It was the Life Model Decoy version of Fitz who brought up marriage, but will this be addressed again?
HENSTRIDGE:
They’re just trying to get through whether they can even just be together at this point rather than get married. Fitz is potentially going to be in a bit of a tailspin because of what has happened. It doesn’t mean that they’re not going to have challenges on the other side. When they left the Framework, the base got blown up, everything was chaotic, we’re now coming back into that world. So I think marriage for them is very far off.
Should we be worried about more death this season?
DE CAESTECKER:
Yeah.
HENSTRIDGE: Yeah, for sure.
DE CAESTECKER: You should be very worried.
What are Fitz and Simmons, in particular, facing in the finale?
DE CAESTECKER:
Each other, literally and metaphorically.
HENSTRIDGE: Right, and they’ve got to find a way to work together. They have so much stuff going on that they have to be able to communicate to try to fix this issue. That’s what they’re struggling with, particularly for Fitz; he needs a good solid month in therapy, but he doesn’t have it. He’s going to come out and all of a sudden have to figure out some incredible way to of how to save the world again. He’s just been through a traumatic event. So, it’s just like one minute at a time at this point.

Edited by tv echo
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:14 AM, Tiger said:

I think I read that Adrianne had booked a pilot

Sadly, she did.  She booked an upcoming Seth MacFarlane show set to debut on FOX this fall.  It's called Orville.

On 5/10/2017 at 3:18 AM, Nalan said:

Sadly, she did.  She booked an upcoming Seth MacFarlane show set to debut on FOX this fall.  It's called Orville.

Well, I mean I guess that is good news for the actress- right? I mean Mockingbird was great (well, okay they seemed to never be able to use her outside of any relationship drama) to see but after being written out of a show permanently because of a TV show spin-off pilot and having said pilot rejected like, twice, I guess it was good news that she landed the lead female role in an upcoming FOX show. 

7 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

Well, I mean I guess that is good news for the actress- right? I mean Mockingbird was great (well, okay they seemed to never be able to use her outside of any relationship drama) to see but after being written out of a show permanently because of a TV show spin-off pilot and having said pilot rejected like, twice, I guess it was good news that she landed the lead female role in an upcoming FOX show. 

Yeah, for her, it's good news.  For us, it's bad, because no Bobbi for the foreseeable future, unless the show doesn't make it (which, with Seth's shows, is always a real possibility).

30 minutes ago, Nalan said:

Yeah, for her, it's good news.  For us, it's bad, because no Bobbi for the foreseeable future, unless the show doesn't make it (which, with Seth's shows, is always a real possibility).

FOX kinds of loves Seth's shows. Granted some of them didn't make it out but he still has some clout as the creator of Family Guy (which is still going strong on FOX). The only show besides Family Guy that FOX canceled, and that I know of, was the Cleveland Show and that is kind of having a second life over at Adult Swim.  American Dad! has moved to TBS and as far as I know still on the air. 

4 minutes ago, TVSpectator said:

FOX kinds of loves Seth's shows. Granted some of them didn't make it out but he still has some clout as the creator of Family Guy (which is still going strong on FOX). The only show besides Family Guy that FOX canceled, and that I know of, was the Cleveland Show and that is kind of having a second life over at Adult Swim.  American Dad! has moved to TBS and as far as I know still on the air. 

The fact that FOX dropped AD and CS kind of shows that they're not that behind him.  Yes, I'm happy that TBS has AD, but it does show that he doesn't have that much clout at FOX.  Hence why I'm thinking his new show could go either way.

3 minutes ago, Nalan said:

The fact that FOX dropped AD and CS kind of shows that they're not that behind him.  Yes, I'm happy that TBS has AD, but it does show that he doesn't have that much clout at FOX.  Hence why I'm thinking his new show could go either way.

It could go either way but I wouldn't be surprised if it got two seasons from FOX. 

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Orphan Black, Once Upon a Time, Hawaii Five-0 and more
NATALIE ABRAMS  JUNE 9, 2017 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/09/spoiler-room-orphan-black-once-upon-time-hawaii-five-0/

Tell me we haven’t seen the last of Ward on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He was my favorite thing about season 4. — Spencer
EP Jed Whedon says they considered bringing others besides Aida back, but due to a litany of reasons — “scheduling, or personal issues, or other shows that take our people away,” Whedon says — it just didn’t work out. Plus: Anyone who came back in that way probably wouldn’t have been long for this world. “Aida rebuilt her body out of dark stuff from a dark, terrible universe, so she wasn’t exactly human,” EP Jeff Bell explains. “There was a Darkhold filter through which she came, so it seemed that anyone who came back that way was not, in fact, really themselves, but some corrupted version of themselves.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Riverdale, The Originals, HTGAWM, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS JUNE 16, 2017
http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/16/spoiler-room-riverdale-originals-htgawm/

Have we seen the last of the Framework on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Wallace
Probably. “Everything we do is based on not wanting to repeat our selves,” EP Jeff Bell says. “We’re trying to tell different kinds of stories and show our characters in different situations. The last thing we want is for people to say, ‘Oh, they’re trotting that thing out again.’ If there were a way to tell a fresh story with something else to say, I think all storytelling is on the table.” However, some on Team S.H.I.E.L.D. think the Framework deserves more love. “The Framework opened up a lot of ideas and a lot of possibilities, and our head of post keeps reminding us of that, because he’s the biggest fan of the Framework, and he thinks it should be its own spinoff show,” EP Jed Whedon says.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Game of Thrones, Arrow, Westworld, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS JULY 20, 2017 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/20/spoiler-room-game-thrones-arrow-westworld/

I’m sad Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. won’t be at Comic-Con! Do you have any scoop to hold me over? — Robbie
Yo-Yo’s near-sacrifice for Mack and his Framework daughter in the finale will definitely solidify their relationship moving forward, but don’t expect them to have kids of their own anytime soon. “That’s overstating it,” EP Jeff Bell says. “It’s them saying, ‘Look, I think what we both learned is we could have a future together.'”

I just learned that Agents of Shield wasn't going to be at comic con :(. I wonder why? I feel like it is exactly the type of show that should be there, even if it isn't returning to January. There are shows that have a panel when they already had their last season. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, blueray said:

I just learned that Agents of Shield wasn't going to be at comic con :(. I wonder why? I feel like it is exactly the type of show that should be there, even if it isn't returning to January. There are shows that have a panel when they already had their last season. 

I think they have already begun the filming for the 5th Season. 

• Love 1

I really thought he was back because he's been posting on Instagram from LA again. I thought this the last tome he was in LA too. I didnt want to jinx it because I loved Hunter and Bobby. Hopefully we'll get her back soon, I'm seeing reviews of Orville arent great. Fingers crossed! ??

Im still certain he was supposed to be in the Framework and was cut. He was posting a ton of Insta-videos with Agents of Shield actors right when they were taping it.

I cant wait to see Hunter, Mack and Fitz in Space!

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, romantic idiot said:

It wasn't that good a goodbye.

Meh, it will still destroy the Spy's Goodbye (and that was the best thing about Season 3) for sure and it will also contradict the very same thing that the writers wrote in that episode IF Hunter is actually returning to SHIELD. 

Edited by TVSpectator
18 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

BJ Britt had given an interview about his departure at the time. Given what he said, it seems like it came out of nowhere for him.

Yeah, I have at least read two articles on his departure and they both sounded like it came out of nowhere, at least for him. 

23 hours ago, missbonnie said:

I for one am thrilled he's back! Now I just need for the Orville to suck so that Bobbi follows. 

I would really like the Orville to not suck because you know, dark and gritty is all over Sci-fi. Having something that is optimistic and bright could be a good thing, you know?

Also, IT will ruin the Spy's Goodbye and any emotion there after it. I mean unless he comes back either in a flashback, vision/dream, or a shapeshifting alien then they, in my opinion, are pretty much going to shoot themselves in the foot with this. I mean it's going to lessen one of the most original emotional charge scenes they have created and for what? 

Edited by TVSpectator
I wanted to add a few more things.

I would really like the Orville to not suck because you know, dark and gritty is all over Sci-fi. Having something that is optimistic and bright could be a good thing, you know?

From your lips to God's ears. I think the critics can't recognize anything NOT grimdark at this point so Orville went right over their heads. "It CAN'T be good sci-fi, it's not even 90% shadows and completely grainy and desaturated all the time!"

I'm guessing somebody's got to be holding down the SHIELD fort while Coulson etc. are off space-spelunking, and that's how Earth-bound Hunter fits in somehow.

1 hour ago, hello said:

From your lips to God's ears. I think the critics can't recognize anything NOT grimdark at this point so Orville went right over their heads. "It CAN'T be good sci-fi, it's not even 90% shadows and completely grainy and desaturated all the time!"

I'm guessing somebody's got to be holding down the SHIELD fort while Coulson etc. are off space-spelunking, and that's how Earth-bound Hunter fits in somehow.

Yeah, I am hoping that The Orville at least makes a full Season 1. 

As with Hunter's returning- if he is in any way connected to SHIELD it will ruin the Spy's Goodbye because Bobbi and him "took one for the team" because they couldn't let Russia and/or Interpol know that SHIELD was still around and operating secretly. I mean, I guess since SHIELD became public (after President Ellis told them that SHIELD couldn't come back until like years from Season 3) I guess all bets are off and everything established just doesn't matter anymore. 

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. heads to space in new season 5 poster
NATALIE ABRAMS  SEPTEMBER 26, 2017 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/26/agents-shield-season-5-poster-space/

EW has an exclusive first look at the poster for season 5, and while it doesn’t provide an actual premiere date other than a winter return, it does offer a pretty sizeable clue that Coulson (Clark Gregg) probably isn’t the only one in space.

In the season 4 finale, Coulson & Co. were enjoying a last meal, expecting to be arrested by government agents, but instead were seemingly frozen in place by some shadowy figures and kidnapped before viewers picked up with Coulson sometime later in space. (Read more about that here.)
While the organization’s identity was not revealed, a running theory posits that they’re members of S.W.O.R.D., the Sentient World Observation and Response Department, which is basically a military agency designed to protect Earth from intergalactic threats.

shield.jpg?w=1800

Edited by tv echo

I, for one, don't care an ounce about the "Spy's Goodbye," @TVSpectator.  There never should've been a spinoff attempt in the first place.  Hunter and Bobbi never should've left.  I don't care what "impact" will be affected.  I just want Hunter back and am glad that he will be back.  I see no way how this is the show possibly shooting themselves in the foot by bringing them back.

• Love 1
On 9/29/2017 at 2:53 PM, Star Aristille said:

I, for one, don't care an ounce about the "Spy's Goodbye," @TVSpectator.  There never should've been a spinoff attempt in the first place.  Hunter and Bobbi never should've left.  I don't care what "impact" will be affected.  I just want Hunter back and am glad that he will be back.  I see no way how this is the show possibly shooting themselves in the foot by bringing them back.

On one hand, the cast of characters, that was being featured in an episode, was getting too high and I felt like the writing was having a hard time cramming everyone in. BUT I do agree that Spy's Goodbye shouldn't have even been written and that both Bobbi and Hunter shouldn't have left (and that writing them off to do a pilot episode that was still a toss-up by any means was, in my opinion,  wrong and I am glad that Palicki found another acting gig quickly and hey she plays the female lead on The Orville) BUT I do want what is written and shown, on this show, to have some kind of meaning. Spy's Goodbye (for better or for worse) was one of those moments on the show that actually had feeling, in my opinion, and now they are going to ruin it by having Hunter come back onto the show. Personally, they are doing this probably because of fan pressure (like ratings even matter anymore for this show since it's been reported that Disney is protected it from cancellation) and I am just kind of bummed that they would totally rewrite just about anything to get fan reaction. 

Edited by TVSpectator
On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Iceman91 said:

Description of the footage shown at comic con, they also confirmed the return of the krees  and poor Fitz is the only one left behind while everybody else heads to space.

Interesting.  Why is Fitz the only one left on Earth while Coulson, May, Daisy, Simmons, Mack, and Yo-Yo all head to space?

Edited by Star Aristille
5 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Interesting.  Why is Fitz the only one left on Earth while Coulson, May, Daisy, Simmons, Mack, and Yo-Yo all head to space?

Speculation, they are playing the story that he is a mess psychologically right now and not fit for duty. I had a friend who joined the Marine Corp after 9/11 after many tours in Iraq and still with a reserve commitment was rejected from the California Highway Patrol under their psychological assessment when President Obama had his Afghanistan surge he was called up initially to deploy but then the Corps  put him on nondeployable status and released him to be a nondeploying Air National Guardsman.

Everybody else make up the top SHIELD action/recon team with two Inhuman big sticks and is an asset not to be wasted

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Raja said:

Speculation, they are playing the story that he is a mess psychologically right now and not fit for duty. I had a friend who joined the Marine Corp after 9/11 after many tours in Iraq and still with a reserve commitment was rejected from the California Highway Patrol under their psychological assessment when President Obama had his Afghanistan surge he was called up initially to deploy but then the Corps  put him on nondeployable status and released him to be a nondeploying Air National Guardsman.

Everybody else make up the top SHIELD action/recon team with two Inhuman big sticks and is an asset not to be wasted

Or simply whoever took them didn't want Fitz and/or Fitz escapes from them before they go up to space. 

14 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

Or simply whoever took them didn't want Fitz and/or Fitz escapes from them before they go up to space. 

I hate when the group is split up. Im hoping that Fitz is just somewhere unseen in that clip.

But if this means Fitz goes to find Hunter for help, that I could dig (and possibly Bobbi, bc Im still holding out for a super secret Bobbir return).

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, SnoGirl said:

I hate when the group is split up. Im hoping that Fitz is just somewhere unseen in that clip.

But if this means Fitz goes to find Hunter for help, that I could dig (and possibly Bobbi, bc Im still holding out for a super secret Bobbir return).

You just might get your wish about Bobbi.  While The Orville isn't necessarily doing poorly in ratings over on FOX (though it debuted to largely negative critic reviews), it's not doing particularly well, either, and could meet with cancellation in the near future.

13 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

You just might get your wish about Bobbi.  While The Orville isn't necessarily doing poorly in ratings over on FOX (though it debuted to largely negative critic reviews), it's not doing particularly well, either, and could meet with cancellation in the near future.

That would be really depressing IF that did happen. I mean right now The Orville is better Trek than Star Trek Discovery.

8 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

8 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

That would be really depressing IF that did happen. I mean right now The Orville is better Trek than Star Trek Discovery.

Ironically, I would be bummed too, I really do like it. However, I like Bobbi more than the character she's playing on Orville. Selfishly, I want her on both shows ?

• Love 1

Well post Inhumans it doesn't look like our space craft was going to the moon. That last minute before 20/20 is enough to get me excited for the MCU on ABC again. December 1 can't get here fast enough 

On 10/14/2017 at 7:09 AM, SnoGirl said:
On 10/13/2017 at 10:31 PM, Star Aristille said:

On 10/13/2017 at 10:46 PM, TVSpectator said:

Ironically, I would be bummed too, I really do like it. However, I like Bobbi more than the character she's playing on Orville. Selfishly, I want her on both shows ?

Well the Orville was renewed for a second season so Bobbi's probably not coming back.

Seth MacFarlane’s ‘The Orville’ Renewed by Fox for Season 2

I will say though the promo for AOS season 5 looked great. This genuinely looks like part of the theatrical MCU and no longer a cheap embarrassment. I guess the money they spent all the money on this and not the Inhumans!

• Love 1