Type keyword(s) to search

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Evidently, it's no longer just speculation as Elizabeth Henstridge confirmed that Ward is, in fact, Hive.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/135664/20160222/who-is-grant-ward-on-marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-now-we-know.htm

So who is Grant Ward now? While answering a question at Wizard World Portland (as reported by ComicBook.com), Henstridge gave the answer away while speaking about the series: "... and now Ward is Hive and takes on the memories of people he's killed, so that's going to have some interesting situations."

• Love 1
(edited)
Question: Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scoop? —Maddie

Ausiello

: Tuesday’s midseason premiere opens with an out-of-this-world flash-forward that à la Arrow‘s grave mystery, for example, will leave you wondering what the frak happened to who and why.

Question: Any hints about what Lincoln will be doing when Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns? —Susan

Ausiello: The onetime Afterlife resident will drop some knowledge about the seemingly random assigning of which Inhumans get blessed with which powers.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bates Motel, Once, S.H.I.E.L.D., The 100, Big Bang, NCIS, Nashville, Castle and More!

By Michael Ausiello / March 2 2016, 1:22 PM PST

http://tvline.com/2016/03/02/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-season-6-mufasa-scar/

Edited by tv echo

AoS - Episode 3.12 (The Inside Man) synopsis...

ABC and Marvel Entertainment have released the first clip from episode 3.12 of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, featuring the return of villain Carl Creel, aka Absorbing Man! 

Titled “The Inside Man,” the March 15 episode is officially described as follows:
“Coulson and General Talbot are forced to team up and attend a worldwide symposium on Inhumans, where they suspect Malick has an inside man. As the S.H.I.E.L.D. team gets closer to the truth, an unexpected traitor is revealed.”

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/665405-absorbing-man-returns-in-a-clip-from-marvels-agents-of-shield#/slide/1

AoS - Episode 3.13 (Parting Shot) synopsis...

THE S.H.I.E.L.D. TEAM WILL CHANGE FOREVER,
ON “MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.” ON ABC
“Parting Shot” – Bobbi and Hunter become ensnared in an assassination plot after tracking Malick to Russia. As S.H.I.E.L.D. races to save the lives on the line, the team is changed forever, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MARCH 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/agents-of-shield-episode-313-parting_7.html

AoS - Episode 3.14 (Watchdogs) synopsis...

Yes, fan-favorite actor Titus Welliver is returning as ex-Agent Blake. He will appear in the March 29 episode titled Watchdogs. ABC recently released the official synopsis for this upcoming episode. And as you can clearly see by the title, an iteration of the Marvel hate group Watchdogs will be arriving to take down the Inhumans. Here's the plot rundown.

"When a radical group called The Watchdogs emerges with plans to eliminate the Inhumans, Agent Mack and his brother become caught in the crossfire. Meanwhile, Simmons discovers a powerful chemical compound that could alter the future for Inhumans. Guests: Titus Welliver, Mark Dacascos, Gaius Charles, Trenton Rostedt, Justin Morck, Jonathan Camp, D. Elliot Woods."

http://movieweb.com/agents-of-shield-season-3-titus-welliver-blake/

Edited by tv echo
Question: Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. scoop? —Maddie

Ausiello: It sure sounds like, given her close call with Malick’s minions in the midseason finale, Simmons might be due for some combat training. “She’s going to try to better arm herself against those situations happening again,” Elizabeth Henstridge shared during our visit to the set. Further bolstering our theory, Ming-Na Wen said that May’s “bonds with some of the less skilled but really smart characters on the show will change. She has a maternal role in wanting to protect them, because as things get more dangerous and heightened, she feels they need to learn some new skills.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Flash, Bones, Gilmore Girls, Legends, NCIS, Five-0, Outlander, PLL, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More

By Michael Ausiello / March 17 2016, 11:28 AM PDT

http://tvline.com/2016/03/17/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-cast-superhero-dc-spoilers/

I saw a note on an ep thread that Reddit is spoiling Hunter and Bobbi moving on to their own show as part of “Parting Shot”?!? Can anyone confirm? And... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I donwanna lose Hunter & Bobbi on my show. *sniff*

So they'll go without Mack? Yeah... I'll probably won't be watching that show. Bobbi's OK, but Hunter's boring me to tears. Of course, I'm bored of AoS too, maybe I'll binge the second part of the season when it's over, but right now, there's no incentive to watch. I guess the show peaked in s2.

How Will 'Agents of SHIELD' Set Up Spinoff 'Marvel's Most Wanted'?
MARCH 18, 2016 11:00am PT by Sydney Bucksbaum
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/how-will-agents-shield-set-875695

After spawning low-rated but critical darling period drama Agent Carter, ABC's first Marvel series is laying the groundwork for pilot Marvel's Most Wanted. Centering on the newest additions to SHIELD, Bobbi Morse aka Mockingbird (Adrianne Palicki) and Lance Hunter (Nick Blood), the potential series would follow the two former spies and ex-spouses who are on the run with no friends, no SHIELD and a long list of enemies looking to claim a bounty on their heads.

Without any allies except each other, Bobbi and Hunter will be forced to form an uneasy alliance with Dominic Fortune (Delroy Lindo), a rogue adventurer with a wealth of resources and even more adversaries, who agrees to protect them so long as they help him with his own agenda. These two heroes will help anyone in need, all while trying to uncover the conspiracy that put their own lives in jeopardy.

"Nothing is set in stone yet but we are excited about the possibilities," Palicki tells The Hollywood Reporter. "For now, Bobbi and Lance are still on SHIELD so we'll see them involved with the team. But I'm excited to see what the writers come up with. It's very flattering to know there might be a show about us."
While a decision on Most Wanted won't be made until May — after production on the SHIELD finale will have already wrapped — writers are already setting up the possibility that Bobbi and Hunter won't continue working with the core team on the Marvel flagship. Tuesday's episode, "The Inside Man," ended with the two agents stowing away on Hydra villain Gideon Malick's (Powers Boothe) plane to follow him to wherever he's heading, which will be revealed as Russia.
So will this separate mission in Russia be the beginning of the end for Bobbi and Hunter on SHIELD?

"They are currently on our show," Whedon reiterated. "We plan to have them on another show. We will have to address it in story. Where that happens will have to be for you to find out."

Executive producer Jeffrey Bell noted that that until Marvel's Most Wanted lands its official series pickup, the SHIELD writers are dedicated to crafting stories for Bobbi and Hunter with the rest of the team.

"While they're on SHIELD we want to take advantage of who they are and give the audiences as much of their relationship with one another and with other people as possible to make that really satisfying. We are aware that there is a potential imminent end and so they won't be neglected," Bell said.

Edited by tv echo
Nat, what can you tell us about Bethany Joy Lenz on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.??? Am I going to hate this character or love her??? — Mariangela

She’s probably not a good guy in disguise, so I’d say hate. “What’s interesting to me about the end of that [episode] is it seems like she was just raised in the family business,” EP Jeff Bell tells me. “It’s not what you expect. Powers Boothe really has done a great job this season, and not just being like ‘I’m a heavy bad guy, head of Hydra,’ but we really take him to interesting places going forward and I think he does a great job. A big part of that is the relationship he has with his daughter. I look forward to you getting to see that.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on The Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Walking Dead, and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS • March 25 2016 — 12:49 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/25/spoiler-room-flash-agents-shield-walking-dead-spoilers?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainmentweekly%2Ftv%2Fcoverage+(Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+TV)

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.16 - Paradise Lost - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at Monday, March 28, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/agents-of-shield-episode-316-paradise.html

“Paradise Lost” – S.H.I.E.L.D. hunts for information on their dangerous new enemy, and a shameful secret from Malick’s past is exposed, threatening to destroy his Hydra legacy, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

TV Line: Agents of SHIELD FitzSimmons Spoilers
Posted by SpoilerTV on APril 12, 2016

https://tvline.com/2016/04/12/greys-anatomy-season-12-callie-arizona-spoilers/

The FitzSimmons relationship has been on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s backburner so far in Season 3B. Will they start to get more plot soon? I mean, I’m all for the slow burn, but I’m getting antsy for some kisses here, or at the very least some sexual tension. –Lulu

This week’s episode doesn’t allow for much FitzSimmons alone time, centered as it is on Gideon Malick’s increasingly uneasy “association” with Hive and an explosive side mission for Daisy/Lincoln. But come April 19, circumstances may prompt one of the team’s science whizzes to second-guess their decision to “start over.”

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.17 - The Team - Promo, Press Release & Promotional Photos *Updated*
Posted by SpoilerTV at Wednesday, April 13, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/agents-of-shield-episode-317-team-press.html

“The Team” – Agent Daisy Johnson must call upon the Secret Warriors for an inaugural mission that will leave no member unscathed, and S.H.I.E.L.D. learns more about Hive’s powers, forcing them to question everyone they trust, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

My guess: Simmons 'cause Fitz meets a cute young SHIELD agent who we have never seen before and have no reason to suspect exists.

Plans for Season 4- more romance triangle or they get together and either Fitz dies or Simmons dies in the next episode. Because this is a Whedon show after all. 

Season finale spoilers from TV Guide and Eonline...

Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on Your Favorite Shows
http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/spoilers/

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
ABC

Airs: Tuesday, May 17th at 9:00 PM
After losing Bobbi and Hunter to their own spin-off, Marvel's Most Wanted, the team finds itself fractured while in the midst of its war against Hive, the world's first Inhuman, that currently inhabits the corpse of Grant Ward. Of course, with any war comes causalities, and that's the one thing that seems like a certainty, especially after Daisy's vision of the future. "I think [the vision] puts a ticking clock on the rest of the season as someone is going to die," Chloe Bennet says of the two-hour finale. But who is going to bite the bullet (or engulfing fire) up in space at the end of Season 3? Even though it may have lost two key players, the team still has pliant of options to choose from, all of which would be devastating.

2016 TV Finale Spoiler-Rama!
http://www.eonline.com/photos/18668/2016-tv-finale-spoiler-rama/693649

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)
When to Watch:
Tuesday, May 17 at 9 p.m.
What to Expect: As if dealing with the aftermath of Captain America: Civil War the week before wasn't enough, the two-hour season finale is set to deliver the showdown season three has been building towards: S.H.I.E.L.D. vs. Hive. Expect to finally learn Hive's master plan, but don't expect everyone to make it out alive. "It's the most heartbreaking finale and shocking episode that we've ever had in the whole series of the show," Chloe Bennet said. Consider yourselves warned.
Edited by tv echo

Season finale spoilers from TV Guide and Eonline... ... "It's the most heartbreaking finale and shocking episode that we've ever had in the whole series of the show," Chloe Bennet said. Consider yourselves warned.

OK, so we know that Daisy survives or else she wouldn't be talking that way - that's the soundbite of an actor who shot a "grieving for someone else" scene, not a death scene. 

• Love 1

I has to be Lincoln because if they kill off anyone else on the SHIELD team other than Coulson (which will never happen) it would be a POC or woman character. I'm taking FitzSimmons out of this equation because the show has to have two scientists otherwise it will lose some of its balance.

Did I hear the promo monkey correctly after The Team.?This Skyward story will go at least four weeks meaning if any Captain America Civil War tie in will be folded into this story

As if Skye/Daisy wasn't already special enough, now she gets her own 'Fallen Agent' 4-parter. Uggh.

I guess they couldnt call it "The Dark Phoenix Daisy Saga"?

And too bad they can't use The Shi'ar to fix this whole thing.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Well, that's a bummer. Although, maybe they do own the Shi'ar, but who knows. Knowing this show they won't even bothering showing that and instead have one of the Team do the deed of killing/defeating SquidWard.

Either way, I feel that Daisy is now going to be the one on that Qinjet, just so she can redeem herself. 

As with SquidWard, I feel that they are not fully done with him and he might somehow survive whatever is in store for him in the finale. 

Four weeks of "Save Daisy." Sigh. I know they will not kill her off, but can she get all angsty for the things Hive makes her do, pull a Bruce Banner and disappear for the first half of next season?

• Love 6

I used to think that there was no way they'd kill of Daisy, but after the last couple of episodes, I think it's looking possible. It's interesting to me that they frame Hive's influence, not so much as control, but as an unleashing of perhaps her worst impulses. Hive makes her happy in a way that only mind altering substances can, but she still knows what she's doing. Plus, it seems like extricating her from Hive's parasites is going to be harder and harder to do, now that their one lead has been kidnapped and may align himself ideologically with Hive in the pursuit of creating a race of super humans.

• Love 2

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/29/spoiler-room-greys-anatomy-agents-shield-blindspot-spoilers

So this interviewer talked to the person dying but doesn't say if she did a formal interview. I did a little research on her Twitter feed and she noted on her feed doing interviews with  Elizabeth Henstridge, Ming-Na Wen, Luke Mitchell, Chloe Bennet, Clark Gregg and Brett Dalton and the producers on the day she visited the set. I don't know...I'd like to think she'd be more careful as not to give out relevant information, but she was on set on the very last day of filming. I don't know if this means we can believe the people on her list are safe or not. I know that I could be okay with a couple of these people not coming back, but the holes created by others might push me away. Let it be Lincoln, please.

I so want it to be Lincoln, but it is now plausible for it to be Dasiy. For all we know it will be a cop-out ending with the actor/actress returning for Season 4 playing a different version of themselves and/or the person to die will be one of the Secret Warriors (minus Daisy) or a minor character.

• Love 1

Daisy being killed and somehow reincarnated as something different by Hive (who really needs to die) would be interesting. I honestly wouldn't mind Daisy dying - I just feel like the producers have put so much effort into this character and having us like her that I can't see them having her killed off. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Even though this is the AoS spoilers thread, this episode description also includes a spoiler for Captain America: Civil War, so I've put that specific spoiler in spoiler tags...

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.20 - Emancipation - Press Release + Promotional Photos
Posted by SpoilerTV at Saturday, April 30, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/agents-of-shield-episode-320.html

“Emancipation” – With only two episodes left before S.H.I.E.L.D. loses one of their own, Daisy’s prophecy ticks closer towards a major loss, as the aftermath of the events of “Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War”

Spoiler

force S.H.I.E.L.D. to register the Inhumans

, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MAY 10 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.
Guest starring are Axle Whitehead as James, John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe, Natalie Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Trevor Torseth as Pete Boggs, Jean Paul San Pedro as Jackson, Courtney Friel as newscaster and Jason Sweat as recruit #1.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

So the big Captain America: Civil War tie-in is going to be like the Age of Ultron tie in where we only get a brief scene of "what Coulson has been up too" and a few mentions about the movie? 

(edited)

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.21 / Episode 3.22 (Season Finale) - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at Tuesday, May 03, 2016
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/05/agents-of-shield-episode-321-episode.html

Episode 3.21 - Forgiven / Episode 3.22 - Ascension (Season Finale) - Press Release
S.H.I.E.L.D. TAKES ON HIVE – WHO WILL LIVE, AND WHO WILL DIE? – ON THE MUST-SEE TWO HOUR SEASON FINALE OF ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’ ON ABC

“Absolution”/”Ascension” – It’s a showdown a season in the making as S.H.I.E.L.D. takes on Hive, and when his master plan is finally revealed, the team must spring into action. Who will live, and who will die? Things heat up in the exciting two-hour season finale of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MAY 17 (9:00-11:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.
Guest starring in “Absolution” are Axl Whitehead as James, John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe, Natalie Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Derek Phillips as Agent O’Brien, Patrick John Hurley as General Andaz, Dorian Gregory as Undersecretary Walter Thomas and Hart Turner as Hudson.

Guest starring in “Ascension” are Axle Whitehead as James, John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe, Natalie Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriquez, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Lila Glaudini as Polly Hinton and Amanda Rea as Aida.

Edited by tv echo

I wish they hadn't played so fast and loose with the flash-forward vision rules.  We could have assumed Daisy was the one in Space (maybe with someone else in the Quinjet) because she was "seeing" the vision through her eyes.  However, that gets thrown out the window when you realize that there's no way she could have seen Lincoln with his cut up face in the previous vision.  Grrrr, I hate the lack of logic there, but I get that's the point TPTB don't want us to easily guess who's going to die.

My vote is for it being Hive.  Maybe they're using the word "Team" as in referring to its the last time we'll see Brett Dalton because he was one of the original Team. I'm not a fan of them continuously retooling Brett Dalton's character because they like Brett.  And it really bothers me that they keep talking about the Skye-Ward ship in interviews.  Neither are their former selves anymore, and it grosses me out because Hive has hijacked Daisy's head.

And I'm praying they don't pull a Walking Dead and we have no idea until the Fall.   I frankly hate killing off characters to cause a media frenzy about a show.  Make it organic and meaningful, not a tease!

• Love 3
(edited)

Interview with Luke Mitchell (a little spoilery)...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Does Lincoln have a death wish?
BY NATALIE ABRAMS • Posted May 4 2016 — 1:00 AM EDT
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/04/agents-shield-lincoln-death-wish?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

“He doesn’t have a death wish,” Mitchell insists. “He makes these decisions, but you still see the fear in him when he does this. It’s not just bravado. He cares about his life. He wants to live, he wants to make something of his life, but he doesn’t see anything without Daisy in the picture. He’ll do whatever he has to do, which makes him dangerous.”

His love for Daisy aside, Lincoln’s desperation also springs from the fact that she’s the only person who has been able to keep him somewhat in check when it comes to his anger. “There’s a lot of fear,” he says. “There’s a lot of unknown. You’re starting to see Lincoln do things he’s never done before, especially in terms of his powers. You see a little bit of it when everyone is pointing the finger at him in the containment module when Daisy is actually the traitor. His entire body turns electric and he shocks Yo-Yo. Hang on, we’ve never seen this before. If he’s capable of that, what else is he capable of? It could also be one of those things that Lincoln himself doesn’t even know what he’s capable of when it comes to the depth of emotion and feelings he has. There’s a deep well of emotion in him.”
That growing rift between Lincoln and S.H.I.E.L.D. could work in his favor. “He uses their connection to make Daisy believe that he really wants out,” Mitchell previews. “It’s not too big of a leap to make, because Lincoln is very much an outsider within S.H.I.E.L.D.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ 3×20: 5 hints for the fallout from ‘Civil War’
6:44 PM EDT, MAY 8, 2016
http://www.hypable.com/agents-of-shield-3x20-hints-emancipation/
6:44 PM EDT, MAY 8, 2016

Coulson chooses a team
The fallout from Captain America: Civil War manifests mostly in subtle ways in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3×20, though there will be mid-level spoilers in the opening moments. The film’s most important contribution to the story of “Emancipation” is actually a subject not directly raised amidst the misunderstandings and mendacity of Civil War. Still, expect Coulson’s response to firmly settle the question of whether the Director stands on Team Iron Man or Team Cap.

Talbot is the man
Brigadier General Talbot is a gift that keeps on giving on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Though the action and themes of “Emancipation” are moody and complicated (and no one is terribly inclined to humor at this point) Talbot’s trademark blend of bluster, cunning, and hilarious phraseology steps easily into the void — and trust us, it’s needed.
Lincoln makes a breakthrough
The team’s resident fuming Inhuman has become a point of some controversy in the fandom, but events of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3×20 might actually settle the Sparky debate. Desperate, love-lorn, and far more dedicated than anyone imagined, Lincoln takes definitive action in this week’s episode that will permanently alter his character’s frazzled arc.
Hive and Daisy make a metaphor
The bizarre relationship between Hive and Daisy has become, even in its brief tenure, one of the most twisted, layered, and darkly fascinating relationships in the series. “Emancipation” kicks up the crazy to a whole new level, in that classic Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. way that might make you throw up in your mouth a little bit… but will also make you think long and hard about exactly what is going on between these two characters.

Two stories end
As the penultimate episode before the two-hour season finale next week, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3×20 bears the burden of concluding more than one lingering story. “Emancipation” does so with a moving combination of surprise, horror, and tragedy — but a helping of incredible grace as well.

Bonus hint: A dog is an Inhuman’s best friend.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jed and Mo gave away a big clue in an interview recently:

IGN: In vague terms, can you even speak about what sort of impact or aftermath that promoted death will have?

Whedon: All we can say is that it will have an impact. We cannot tease the circumstances or who it is or why she dies -- oops!

Tancharoen: Oh, s--t! Come on! [laughs]

Whedon: No, but obviously we don't want to reveal any of that. But it will have impact -- hopefully, for the audience. [laughs] But definitely for our show.

My money is on Elena dying. Ugh.

Edited by kitlee625
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, kitlee625 said:

My money is on Elena dying. Ugh.

Elena gave the crucifix to Mack and they showed it in other people's hands in the previews so ... my money is on either (1) Mack because they want us to know he's doooooomed but then give us hope from the previews but then crush it right before the quinjet takes off; or (2) it's May because she's the most logical person to fly a quinjet to try to stop a missile. Seriously, they've told us SquidWard's plan and they've shown us a death in space.  Who is the only correct choice to lead a mission in near Earth orbit? May

• Love 1