Type keyword(s) to search

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

They'll already have an Enoch back in the present day, they just have to find him. 

Once again, this is where time traveled failed me. Did Enoch wait the however many years for Fitz to wake up , or did present Enoch travel to the future?

1 hour ago, Ceindreadh said:

They'll already have an Enoch back in the present day, they just have to find him. 

But at some point he wont be. Because he’s dead.

1 hour ago, Enigma X said:

Once again, this is where time traveled failed me. Did Enoch wait the however many years for Fitz to wake up , or did present Enoch travel to the future?

If he did travel the the future, how did he do it? I’m guessing he waited with Hunter and Bobbi in the LightHouse with Robin before the shit hit the fans.

Which makes you think where those two went when the Earth ripped. We never saw any signs of either of them in the future.

1 hour ago, Enigma X said:

I think Enoch took the slow path to future. 

• Love 2
On 2/17/2018 at 7:53 PM, SnoGirl said:

Soooooo, Coulson is dying/will be the new Ghost Rider and Deke was pulled through the stone? Kinda wish Enoch was pulled through too so FitzSimmons could save him. I did like that an alien was part of the team. Would Deke also technically be an alien since he was not born on Earth?

So, the problem I have with the Time Travel is...are we going to see Deke disappear when they save the Earth? Because technically would he exist if the Earth didnt rip apart? Another guy to fade out of Daisy’s life, this time literally? I have liked her and Robby the best so I really hope he returns before Agents end.

Also, bummed the theories of “whose child is this” with Deke didnt pan out with anyone. Kinda bummed they picked another white actor with dark hair if he wasnt supposed to be the center of speculation that he could be a child of someone on the team. Missed opportunity of lots of avenues.

There are all sort of time travel theories. at the moment this one seems to look most like the split timeline like Star Trek has with its Prime/Rodenberry and Kelvin/J.J Abrams universes. If that is true then all connections have been severed from Hulu , NetFlix and the MCU movies going forward into what might be the last half a season of AoS.

Yes Deke is technically a human/terrain born on a space station built upon an asteroid which remain from a destroyed planet earth assuming he and the others were not genetically modified in an effort to create Inhumans. He did say he was one of the last born the natural way if memory serves.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Jessica Jones, The Blacklist, Timeless, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS February 22, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EST
http://www.ew.com/tv/2018/02/22/spoiler-room-jessica-jones-blacklist-timeless/?1212ed

Scoop on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s 100th episode? — Michael 
UPDATE: Details are being kept under wraps, but I can reveal that Hive and Lash have been booked to appear in the upcoming 100th episode!

Edited by tv echo

AoS returns with a new episode this Friday...

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 5.11 - All the Comforts of Home - Promo, Promotional Photos & Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at February 12, 2018
https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/02/agents-of-shield-episode-511-all.html

“All the Comforts of Home” – Coulson and team set out to rewrite the course of humanity’s fate, but they’re unaware that their efforts will dramatically change one S.H.I.E.L.D agent’s life, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” FRIDAY, MARCH 2 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Antonio Aaron as Officer Kennedy, Stewart Skelton as Chief Wellins, Patrick Warburton as General Stoner, Joel David Moore as Noah, Josh Fingerhut as bartender and Amy Tolsky as woman.

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 5.12 - The Real Deal (100th Episode) - Promotional Photos, Celebration Photos & Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at February 25, 2018
https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/02/agents-of-shield-100th-episode.html

“The Real Deal” – In the milestone 100th episode, Coulson finally reveals the mysterious deal he made with Ghost Rider, which will impact everyone on the S.H.I.E.L.D. team., on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” FRIDAY, MARCH 9 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee and Stewart Skelton as Chief Wellins.

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 5.13 - Principia - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at February 26, 2018 
https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/02/agents-of-shield-episode-513-title.html

“Principia” – The team goes in search of Gravitonium in order to help save the world, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” FRIDAY, MARCH 16 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Katie Amanda Keane as Deke’s mom, Jake Busey as Tony Caine, Paul Schackman as Dr. Van Kempen and Mark Fite as Getty.

Edited by tv echo

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Chicago Fire, Once Upon a Time, Hawaii Five-0 and more
NATALIE ABRAMS March 01, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/01/spoiler-room-chicago-fire-ouat-h50/

So, I know this is just a KEY plot twist, but give me some good news about Phil Coulson on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Seriously, even if he gets to enjoy a hamburger would be great. — Elexis
Okay, so the way everyone was describing the 100th episode has even me worried about our fearless leader. EP Jed Whedon said the landmark hour is an “emotional episode and it was emotional making it.” But Clark Gregg himself says there is also some hope during the 100th, though he wouldn’t reveal if it has to do with him. “There’s been a big scary dagger of fate hanging over Coulson’s head all season and we’re going to find out the nature of that and what it means going forward,” Gregg says, referencing the deal with Ghost Rider. “That in itself would be enough drama for a 100th episode, but on top of that, we have an incredible device the writers have come up with where some characters from the past will appear. There is also a moment that many of us have waited a long time for. I won’t say what ‘ship it has to do with, but somebody’s ‘ship is going to reach a shore.”

Err, crap? If they have Coulson and May kiss and then kill him off, I’m rioting. I still think they’re going to have Coulson take over the Ghost Rider mantle but now I’m concerned.

What other ship is there? FitzSimmons is together (who, I hope if they ever get married they smash their names together for their last name). Mack and Elena are together. Unless its a surprise like Daisy and Robby, they have to be talking about May/Coulson.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SnoGirl said:

Err, crap? If they have Coulson and May kiss and then kill him off, I’m rioting. I still think they’re going to have Coulson take over the Ghost Rider mantle but now I’m concerned.

What other ship is there? FitzSimmons is together (who, I hope if they ever get married they smash their names together for their last name). Mack and Elena are together. Unless its a surprise like Daisy and Robby, they have to be talking about May/Coulson.

I was thinking May and Coulson also but I did leave a little room for Elena and Mack no way its Fitz and Simmons yet they still have to sort through the Framework stuff

19 minutes ago, Froippi said:

I was thinking May and Coulson also but I did leave a little room for Elena and Mack no way its Fitz and Simmons yet they still have to sort through the Framework stuff

Given the marriage proposal, they may not be waiting to deal with that.

(edited)

There are no big spoilers in these interviews - just hints that might be considered spoilerish, so I'm posting in this thread just to be safe...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Dove Cameron on that shocking Ruby reveal
NATALIE ABRAMS March 02, 2018 AT 10:00 PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/02/agents-of-shield-dove-cameron-ruby-villain/

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How much did they tell you about this character during the casting process? 
DOVE CAMERON:
I think they auditioned loads of actresses. I didn’t get called in and get any special information. I just went in like anybody else would, and they told me nothing, basically. The sides, the script that they gave me, was this one-page monologue — and I can’t tell you what it was because I think it reveals some stuff down the line. But the monologue itself was clearly fictitious. It didn’t end up making the scripts, the scene never happened. It was just a test scene so none of us would really know any information about the show. My favorite thing in the world as I’ve gone through my career is if I don’t know anything about the character — obviously, if she has a lisp, a left eye twitch or broken left, you’re going to know how to play those things, because they’re very specific. If it says, “She’s very intelligent and mysterious,” then it’s up to interpretation. I’ve learned to play those characters in a way that I would want to see them done, almost as if I was director.

I really wanted to see Ruby be kind of unhinged, just fully off her rocker, that she’s angry and is almost like a murderer. I played her basically like a murderer, someone you wouldn’t want to run into on the street. They seemed to like that interpretation, but I really didn’t know anything about the character, and it ended up being great because Ruby is clearly is some form of an assassin. But they didn’t tell me anything because it’s Marvel. They’re very secretive, as they should be. As the season went on, I was very pleased to see where Ruby goes, what happens to Ruby — it’s a very challenging character. She’s got every layer in her, so you can say whatever you want about Ruby and it would probably be, to some degree, correct and, to some degree, not so on the money. She’s a wild card.

Because we know she’s been locked away, is that because of her killer instinct, or does she have actual powers?
I can’t speak to the powers thing. You’re going to have to stay tuned about that. But I can say why she’s locked away is because Hale is afraid of what she can do. Clearly, by the end of the first episode, Hale has raised this girl. She can’t be older than 18, and she’s raised this girl probably since birth, probably since she could talk, to be an assassin, to be this murderous, crazy, skilled assassin. You see her throw the chakram. That’s a blade, that’s not like Captain America’s shield with safe edges. So for her to throw it like that, and then for her to catch it in as much time as it would be to get ahead of Yo-Yo’s speed, and how much force it must be coming her way, for her to catch it between her fingers and not slice her hand in half? That girl is skilled. That girl is not someone who you would want going up against you. The fact that she trained her daughter like that to keep her in line, she’s got to be strict with her, she’s got to keep her caged, because if she mutinied, something bad could happen. I think Hale fears that she could kill her.
Can you talk about why Ruby is so obsessed with Daisy?
Ruby’s obsession with Daisy is layered. Take somebody who is a massive fan of somebody — we’ve heard these stories before, and they’re very sad stories about how a love and an obsession can turn very sour in relationships, especially in a fan-celebrity relationship. It’s almost like the line between hatred and love can be very, very thin. Ruby doesn’t do anything halfway, and she’s very calculated and very unfeeling. So for her to be fixated on you is never, ever a good thing. Nobody is ever like, “Aww, that’s so sweet, she’s such a big fan.” It’s like, “Oh no, she has zeroed in on you.” There’s a love for Daisy, in some way. It’s a twisted love. I can’t tell you anything, really, about that relationship, but it’s definitely not straightforward.

Can you tease at all what their first meeting might look like?
No, I can’t, because it’s too big. I wish I could.

We know by the end of this hour that Hale is making up this group of bad guys and recruits Creel. Is Ruby going to be a part of, or even leading, this group?
So Hale is putting together a group, like an anti-S.H.I.E.L.D., right? I can’t really tell you. But Ruby is definitely Hale’s greatest, proudest creation, so she’s not going to be left out of it. Ruby is ready to fulfill what she feels is her purpose. Ruby isn’t going to shy away from an opportunity to be a part of a group like that. You’re just going to have to see. I really can’t tell you much. I wish I could tell you anything. It’s definitely not a good thing that Hale is up to, definitely a lot of bad things. Ruby is at the center of that.

‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’: Dove Cameron on Whether Ruby Can Still Be Redeemed
BY CHRISTINA RADISH      MARCH 2, 2018
http://collider.com/agents-of-shield-season-5-ruby-explained/

Because of Ruby, Yo-Yo (Natalia Cordova-Buckley) loses both of her arms. How does Ruby feel about doing something like that? Does she think she’s doing the right thing?
CAMERON
:  Oh, yeah! Ruby is like a little baby machine, but she’s a human. She’s a girl, but she’s definitely Hale’s daughter. She’s got a little bit of a disassociation going on with humanity. She doesn’t really empathize. I don’t know if she thinks she’s doing the right thing. I think she’s doing the thing she thinks she’s supposed to do. She doesn’t really have a moral compass that’s like, “That wasn’t the right thing to do!” She’s a beast. She’s an animal. She’s a machine. She’s a cunning girl, who’s gonna do what it takes to get what she wants.

Will we feel differently about Ruby, once we understand what’s going on with her? Do you think we’ll understand her better or sympathize with her? 
CAMERON:  It’s gonna take a little bit of a brain stretch, but yeah. I did. You’ll see. I can’t really tell you anything. I can tell you that Ruby makes sense. We never really talk about how old she is, but I imagined her to be 17 or 18. Personally, I had a really crazy childhood, myself, and I empathize with people who had really crazy childhoods. There’s so much that goes on in the brain of somebody who doesn’t have a moral upbringing. Unless you have had that not normal upbringing, you can’t relate. Somebody who’s had a normal upbringing might be like, “Oh, she’s crazy!,” or “She’s bad!” It’s not her fault. Whatever she’s doing is a product of her environment, and that, I can understand.

DOVE CAMERON ON HER AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. STUNNER AND ITS BLACK PANTHER LINK
Mike Avila   Mar. 3, 2018
http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/dove-cameron-on-her-agents-of-shield-stunner-and-its-black-panther-link

Tell us about Ruby's weapons. 
That thing that she throws is called a chockram, and it is a serious blade. It's supposed to be made out of the same material as Captain America's shield. That can slice through anything, it can cut through bone, anything and everything ...

So they're made out of Vibranium?
It could be. They never specifically say anything about that. But yes, it can basically slice through anything like butter. Ruby is so practiced with them that, you see, after she uses them on Yo-Yo, that she catches the chockram between her fingertips and not cut her hands off. I think that you can see that Ruby is a terrifying weapon.

As if that moment wasn't a big enough twist, then we find out 'home sweet home' for you is a glorified cell on the military base run by your mom, General Hale. What is that all about and how much of that complicated relationship will be explored in the coming episodes?
Ruby is not just a 17 year-old girl who's obsessed with Daisy Johnson. She is someone you don't want to mess with, and General Hale is obviously using her and trained her, and so, what would you do if you had a psychotic human weapon walking around your house at night? I think that Hale and Ruby love each other, but Hale knows what her daughter can do. And also, you can see that Hale is not shy about being rough with her daughter. I think she has a certain amount of fear about her. I think she's a little afraid of Ruby, because she knows what she's capable of, and that's why she keeps her locked up.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses writing season finale as a SERIES finale
NATALIE ABRAMS March 06, 2018 AT 04:54 PM EST
http://www.ew.com/tv/2018/03/06/agents-of-shield-series-finale/

With the ABC superhero drama on the bubble, executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jeffrey Bell tell EW that they’re writing the final episode of the fifth season as a series finale.

“Right now, we’re writing a series end,” Bell says, “because as far as we know, this could be it.”

Though S.H.I.E.L.D. has undergone yet another creative resurgence this season — setting the show in space in a future where the earth has been destroyed, and now returning to the present to save the planet — the series is only averaging 3.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 in the coveted 18-49 demo, season-to-date. ABC boss Channing Dungey said during the Television Critics Association press tour she was “cautiously optimistic” about the fates of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Once Upon a Time, though the latter was later announced as now being in its final season.

All that said, the powers that be over at S.H.I.E.L.D. say they will complete the story while also leaving possibilities open. “We’ll never end something without the potential for more story,” Tancharoen says. “That’s how we’ve ended every season, because whenever we’ve come to the end of all the season’s past, we go into that mostly not knowing until the very last minute, so we’re basically doing the same thing to close out season 5. It can fit well as a possible series finale, and it can fit well as just another season’s end.”

Whedon adds: “You always want to leave the idea that there’s more stories, it’s a question of whether or not we will tell them. We have our end, and we’ll stick to it regardless, and we think it’ll work either way.”

The move comes as the series, which will hit its landmark 100th episode on Friday, recently revealed that S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s fearless leader Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) is apparently dying, bringing the show full circle from Coulson’s resurrection following his death during Marvel’s The Avengers.

It appears the show is on track to use Coulson’s fate as a potentially series-ending arc, rather than introducing some new MacGuffin. “What we don’t want to do is get to the end of the series and have gone off of something where you’re like, ‘Well, now it makes no sense,'” Whedon says. “We want there to be a sense of resolution for the audience and a reward for the audience for being on this whole journey. We don’t want to leave them hanging with something that didn’t get paid off. That being said, not everybody is going to die in the finale, so those people will live on with stories to tell.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Don’t mind the sound of my tears. I know we got an intervention last year, and I was really hoping it would continue. Im not ready to say goodbye.

Come on ABC, you canceled Carter, let Agents live another day.

28 minutes ago, SnoGirl said:

Don’t mind the sound of my tears. I know we got an intervention last year, and I was really hoping it would continue. Im not ready to say goodbye.

Come on ABC, you canceled Carter, let Agents live another day.

All that I can say is that last season's finale also looked like a series finale with a tease of Coulson working for a SWORD or spear or something like that

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Raja said:

All that I can say is that last season's finale also looked like a series finale with a tease of Coulson working for a SWORD or spear or something like that

That is true. I also love that they’re being realistic and not writing a massive cliffhanger. I am definitely happy about that.

Its going to end with Coulson being the new Ghost Rider, and freeing Robby. Can’t die if you’re riding passenger to a vengeful ghost. 

Selfishly, I want more stories, but where do they go that they havent yet? We’ve done Hydra, deep cover when Shield fell, people getting powers, dualing Shields, crazy aliens trying to take over, the Framework, Space and the Gov’t trying to take them out/most wanted again.

Edited by SnoGirl

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Blindspot, HTGAWM, Once Upon a Time, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS March 08, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/spoiler-room-blindspot-murder-once-upon-time/

Without giving much away, what is in store for fans of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in this Friday’s historic 100th episode? — Izzy
While there will be a number of familiar faces returning, there’s one you probably shouldn’t expect: Ghost Rider. Though viewers will finally discover the deal Coulson made with the Spirit of Vengeance, don’t expect to see him in the flesh. “No,” Gabriel Luna said when I asked him if he’d be returning for the landmark hour. “Unless they’re pulling old footage because I didn’t come in for it.”

Dang. That bums me out. I was really hoping for a Ghost Rider return. I really like Gabriel Luna. Makes me wonder who else is going to show up in these next couple of episodes....

• Love 1
(edited)

Why do EPs always use the phrase "love letter to the fans" in describing their show's 100th episode? Is there a playbook for TV producers to trot out trite phrases for every occasion? That said, I'm looking forward to watching tonight's episode...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 100th episode serves as love letter to the fans
NATALIE ABRAMS March 08, 2018 AT 06:20 PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/agents-of-shield-100-episode-spoilers/

“In many ways, it’s a love letter to our fans who have stayed with us through five seasons,” says executive producer and head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb, “and gives out a number of secrets that maybe even they haven’t thought were secrets, and moves the story ahead in a way that’s quite remarkable. But more than anything else, it’s really a celebration of the family that is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Part of that love letter means Easter eggs galore for keen-eyed viewers, but also the return of a number of familiar faces, like Hive and Lash, among others. “When we started talking about what a 100th episode should be, we felt it should tip its hand to the past,” executive producer Jeffrey Bell says. “It should have a couple holy sh– shocking moments, and it should point the needle in some new and surprising direction.”

That new direction is the truth about Coulson’s fate being revealed to the team, which leads to a very emotional journey during Friday’s episode — and also while the cast was actually filming it. “One of the things that’s fun about putting all of our characters in a room with an emotional scene is when you’re shooting the 100th episode, there’s a sense all of a sudden of, ‘Oh wow, we’ve known each other for five years, we’ve been on a long journey together,'” executive producer Jed Whedon says. “You don’t really think about that up until there’s a moment like that to reflect, because you’re just constantly churning them out and it’s nonstop. The scenes that were emotional felt more emotional and it was a great week in terms of all of us getting together and feeling like, ‘Oh, this has more meaning than just what we’re putting on film.'”

The news that Coulson is apparently dying brings the show full circle back to its origins. The whole series was predicated on Coulson inexplicably being alive following the events of Marvel’s The Avengers, during which he died after he was brutally stabbed through the heart by Loki (Tom Hiddleston). Suffice it to say, whatever deal Coulson has made with Ghost Rider will have extreme consequences. “Moving forward, nothing in the series will be the same — for both good and bad reasons,” Chloe Bennet says of the 100th. “It’s S.H.I.E.L.D., so we’re going to tug on your heartstrings and make you cry. And then we’ll tug on your heartstrings and we’ll make you cry, and I know that’s going to be hard to put in print, but to clarify for the people reading this online, I said them differently because one of them is a nice cry, and one of them is a mean cry.”

Whedon concurs: “It’s an emotional episode and it was emotional making it. We set out to try to make something that would be game-changing for the season and for the show, but also a reward for the fans who had watched everything, and I think that we struck a nice balance and we’re proud of that aspect of it.”
But that may be exactly what causes the end of the world. As a future version of Yo-Yo (Natalia Cordova-Buckley) told her past self, Coulson is dying and the key to preventing the destruction of Earth is not saving him — though the team doesn’t know that yet. “Yo-Yo’s in a terrible position,” Whedon says. “She’s the only person with any knowledge of what could change this future, and it’s basically that you have to let Coulson go. That’s going to create some tension within the team.”

Though Yo-Yo’s portrayer Cordova-Buckley cautions that the 100th episode will “melt your hearts” and that fans will “cry your eyes out,” Friday’s hour is not all doom and gloom. Gregg previously told EW that the landmark episode would include a major moment for a fan-favorite couple. Though the actor wouldn’t say which, many fans have theorized that the episode could feature the long-awaited union of Fitz (Iain de Caestecker) and Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), who got engaged earlier this season. “I’m a huge FitzSimmons shipper, so I have always been gunning for it,” Henstridge says of a potential wedding in the 100th. “It just depends whether we could persuade Iain to be romantic or not, I don’t know.”
Other fans, however, hope the ship is actually Philinda, a.k.a Coulson and Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen). After all, with Coulson apparently dying, that could push them to finally act on their feelings for one another. “We will have to see,” Wen says coyly. “I’m always grateful for the Philinda fans, and I don’t think the writers ever not listen to them, and I really think they will do something with the Philinda storyline.”

Edited by tv echo

Spoiler Room: Scoop on SHIELD, UnREAL, Riverdale and more
NATALIE ABRAMS March 15, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/15/spoiler-room-shield-unreal-riverdale/

Is there anything you can share about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Megan
Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. hasn’t been using pods this season, I asked EP Jeff Bell what they would call the second half of the season: “Out of money!” he jokes. “Space is expensive.” In all seriousness, here’s what you can expect for the final episodes of the season: “We blew up the world — we didn’t, but somebody did — and we have to fix that,” Bell says. “We don’t know whether this is the last season or not, so I think we need to tell stories that bring a lot of emotional resolution to our characters. We have to figure out how to not blow up the planet, but more importantly, we have to resolve the relationships that we’ve splintered over the course of the season, and stick the landing.”

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Froippi said:

Help me if I’m wrong but this makes it sound like a bunch of relationships will be destroyed this season

I think the opposite, I think they’re going to bring people together. I think we’re going to get a big Phil/May moment still. Who knows what else. I wouldnt mind if Daisy ends the show single, but hopefully not with Deke (Im definitely a Quake/Ghost Rider shipper). I think we’ll see Daisy get her powers back. It would be nice to see Cal again (for Daisy’s sake) or Bobby and Hunter before the end. (Hunter, who should be in the lighthouse right??? Protecting Robin???).

I just dont want episode 100 to have callbacks. If this is the last season, easter egg it for the watchers who have been around since season one!

• Love 1

Yay - Craig Parker played Haldir on LotR and Darken Rahl on LotS...

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Craig Parker as Formidable Alien
By Matt Webb Mitovich / March 21 2018, 5:00 PM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/03/21/agents-of-shield-season-5-craig-parker-cast-alien-taryan/

TVLine has learned exclusively that Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has cast onetime Legend of the Seeker baddie Craig Parker in the role of Taryan, a formidable wheeler-dealer from another planet.

Parker will debut on the ABC series toward the end of Season 5. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues its season this Friday at 9/8c, with Episode 14 of 22.

Edited by tv echo

Not much of a spoiler...

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Hawaii Five-0, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS March 22, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/22/spoiler-room-hawaii-five-0-once-upon-time-supernatural/

Will we get a definitive answer on who was the cause of the end of the world on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this season? — Krysten
I mean, it would be a pretty awful way to end the season if we didn’t find out. But even when I asked EP Jeff Bell, he played relatively coy. “Hopefully!” he says. “It’s a tricky thing because we don’t know what did it. We were told, ‘Oh, you did this,’ about Daisy. Daisy was told she did it but did she? This is a rumor, so figuring out what future Yo-Yo told younger Yo-Yo, how much of that is true and how much of that is something we can bank on is a question we have to look into.”

I watch the actor's accounts a lot right now for spoilers on instagram, and on Elizabeth's from last night, she was recording on set when someone jumped off the camera and said "you can't show me!" It was a male's voice but it was too dark to see. To which Elizabeth laughed, flipped the camera back to her and Natalia and they both shouted "spoilers." Elizabeth and Chloe had been Instagraming all day also showing Fitz, Agent Davis, Piper and Elena. They said it had been a 13 hour day together so Im assuming they shot with just each other. 

Ming-Na spoiled BJ Britt's return last season on Instagram when suddenly he showed up in all her videos around the time they were taping The Framework, so I'm guessing between one of them(including Chloe or Jeff), someone is going to spoil something. I did not recognize the voice. It was probably Brett Dalton. I'm just kidding, it did not sound like him at all.

On 4/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, SnoGirl said:

I watch the actor's accounts a lot right now for spoilers on instagram, and on Elizabeth's from last night, she was recording on set when someone jumped off the camera and said "you can't show me!" It was a male's voice but it was too dark to see. To which Elizabeth laughed, flipped the camera back to her and Natalia and they both shouted "spoilers." Elizabeth and Chloe had been Instagraming all day also showing Fitz, Agent Davis, Piper and Elena. They said it had been a 13 hour day together so Im assuming they shot with just each other. 

Ming-Na spoiled BJ Britt's return last season on Instagram when suddenly he showed up in all her videos around the time they were taping The Framework, so I'm guessing between one of them(including Chloe or Jeff), someone is going to spoil something. I did not recognize the voice. It was probably Brett Dalton. I'm just kidding, it did not sound like him at all.

I’m quoting myself to bring up the mysterious actor who was in Elizabeth’s insta-video. I think it was Nathan now. Keeping the surprise of a powered up Talbot under wraps.

I also wonder if he’s also the person Chloe was talking about in her insta-videos. She said on her last day of shooting, it was her, Gregg and someone she couldnt spoil. It was a big fight scene and she was going to be shooting all day. I bet its the final fight between Daisy and Talbot. Which also aligns with Deke showing us the clip of Daisy running somewhere on Earth before it fractures. I bet Coulson is already there with Talbot. I wonder if Coulson powers up with whatever Daisy has to help in this fight. 

I want to also clarify, I was really hoping for a Robby return (as a Daisy/Robbie shipper) or a comic book return back from the dead Tripp return to help with the fight as the secret person. You know, a fun way to bring back someone else before the end...especially since we’re referencing so many other things from season’s past. Luna did an interview saying he wasnt asked back, but I have seen Britt hanging out with Ming-na on Instagram so a girl can hope right??

Edited by SnoGirl

Confirmation that there will be some Infinity War tie-ins with the show

“Yeah, we do have stuff in the background periodically that references and ties into whats going on with Avengers: Infinity War,” Adrian Pasdar, who plays Talbot on the TV series, told TVLine during a Tuesday interview. “Yeah, they use that. They always tie in very well with what’s going on [in the movies].”

The article above does NOT give direct spoilers about the movie, by the way. But it does confirm that the show is in the same universe as the movie. It does also imply that the characters won't be directly affected by the events of the movie either, to my disappointment. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Confirmation that there will be some Infinity War tie-ins with the show

The article above does NOT give direct spoilers about the movie, by the way. But it does confirm that the show is in the same universe as the movie. It does also imply that the characters won't be directly affected by the events of the movie either, to my disappointment. 

So, they are not going to show it but just have characters mentioning it is happening off screen?

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, kitlee625 said:

Some spoilers/hints about tomorrow's episode.

Sounds like the show is going to reference Infinity War, but not be affected by it (disappointingly).

Booooooooo. I hope its just misdirect. Come on Agents! Turn Turn Turn* again! 

*Not a Infinity War spoiler, just a reference to the episode when Agents did let Avengers affect them in a big way. I want this show to big affected in a big way.

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, kitlee625 said:

Some spoilers/hints about tomorrow's episode.

Sounds like the show is going to reference Infinity War, but not be affected by it (disappointingly).

Spoiler

^ This is the part that just gets me. Not in a good way but that the obvious issues surrounding this, why are they not talking about the obvious elephant in the room?

https://www.hypable.com/agents-of-shield-5x20-hints-the-one-who-will-save-us-all/

As with the tie-in yeah, if they do end up doing it, then I am not surprised but I would be disappointed. Also, I wonder if they are just going to have someone off-screen reference it and/or just have a passing reference to it?

3 hours ago, Froippi said:

More Team Drama why of course their is

1 hour ago, SnoGirl said:

Booooooooo. I hope its just misdirect. Come on Agents! Turn Turn Turn* again! 

*Not a Infinity War spoiler, just a reference to the episode when Agents did let Avengers affect them in a big way. I want this show to big affected in a big way.

I wonder how mad the hard-core fans (and also the people who watch this because it's supposedly in the MCU) will get if they just reference it on the show and have maybe (at best) all the remaining villains, Talbot, Deke, Candy Man, and Yo-Yo be the ones affected by it? I mean I would imagine that would be place maybe in the last episode so they can finally wrap their story up before just trying to cram a reference. 

Edited by TVSpectator
12 minutes ago, TVSpectator said:
  Reveal hidden contents

^ This is the part that just gets me. Not in a good way but that the obvious issues surrounding this, why are they not talking about the obvious elephant in the room?

https://www.hypable.com/agents-of-shield-5x20-hints-the-one-who-will-save-us-all/

As with the tie-in yeah, if they do end up doing it, then I am not surprised but I would be disappointed. Also, I wonder if they are just going to have someone off-screen reference it and/or just have a passing reference to it?

I wonder how mad the hard-core fans (and also the people who watch this because it's supposedly in the MCU) will get if they just reference it on the show and have maybe (at best) all the remaining villains, Talbot, Deke, Candy Man, and Yo-Yo be the ones affected by it? I mean I would imagine that would be place maybe in the last episode so they can finally wrap their story up before just trying to cram a reference. 

Can we end the series with the fractured that be pretty cool

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Froippi said:

Can we end the series with the fractured that be pretty cool

IMO, it would be cool to end with the fractured team and also with the Infinity War tie-in because it will at least be consistent with how the show handles their other movie tie-ins and this show seems to be always wanting to be so closely tie-in to the movies, IMO. Especially, with the Avengers movies. It would be a total cop-out moment, in my opinion, for the show that they would just "back out of it" because it would possibly mean actually leaving the team not whole (and I am trying to not give any spoilers here as best as I can) and it would also be a major risk for the show, IMO, to take. Although, I doubt that the show would actually show it/have their main characters (and I am speaking about their main characters from Season 1. Not Yo-Yo since she was just added to the cast nor Deke, nor Candy Man, nor Talbot since he is a reoccurring character, nor any of the villains because they all are from this season and/or from the last two seasons) to be affected but why can't they actually show it on screen (and finally I am going to use the spoiler tag to explain so more:

Spoiler

You see the people disappearing/vaporizing/being turned into dust it's causing major chaos like planes crashing, cars crashing, etc... that a simple mentioned would just not totally be satisfying, in my opinion, at least only because this is the sort of tie-in/event that will have a major effect on the entire universe. It's not like they can just go to space and not be affected by it because this is power/event that is totally out of the reach of these characters (Fitz, Coulson, Simmons, Daisy, May, Mack, Yo-Yo, Talbot, Deke, Candy Man, Hale, etc....)  but I can see them even bringing back Ghost RIder to "save" them by taking them into another universe (because again, the Snap was universal and not only Earth was affected by it. Hell, they killed Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, T'Challa, Star-Lord, Fury, Maria Hill with the Snap and maybe they should take some of their other characters away just to say in line with the movie. BUT having someone just mentioned it off screen is just stupid, IMO, but something that I can see the show doing. I can also see the show doing something to "save" them at the last minute like bringing Ghost Rider back to take them into another dimension for awhile and then just have them come back, etc...

Edited by TVSpectator
  • Love 2
(edited)

If we’re getting another season, I want them to do all of it. Fracture the team. Infinity War. Force the team to live with their consequences.

Winter Soldier and Hydra coming into the light elevated this show. Why are they backing off? They have literally turned FitzSimmons inside out. Destroyed friendships and relationships. What’s a little Inifinity War added into the mix so scary? 

Spoiler

Comic Book resurrection Shield! Come on. You could rescue Trip AND Hartley applying Infinity Wars. Crap, you could even handwave the timelines and I would not care. Doooooo it!

Gabriel Luna did an interview saying he wasnt asked back. Could be a misdirect, but considering how well-liked his character is, I would be surprised if he showed up at the 11th hour. What if a Koenig, either of the remaining three siblings showed up? Protected by the power of the badge. 

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, SnoGirl said:

If we’re getting another season, I want them to do all of it. Fracture the team. Infinity War. Force the team to live with their consequences.

Winter Soldier and Hydra coming into the light elevated this show. Why are they backing off? They have literally turned FitzSimmons inside out. Destroyed friendships and relationships. What’s a little Inifinity War added into the mix so scary? 

Reveal hidden contents

Comic Book resurrection Shield! Come on. You could rescue Trip AND Hartley applying Infinity Wars. Crap, you could even handwave the timelines and I would not care. Doooooo it!

Gabriel Luna did an interview saying he wasnt asked back. Could be a misdirect, but considering how well-liked his character is, I would be surprised if he showed up at the 11th hour. What if a Koenig, either of the remaining three siblings showed up? Protected by the power of the badge. 

Yeah, they did ruin a lot of characters (and also decided to give Fitz and Simmons Deke as their grandson. I don't know if they were going with a mix between Star-Lord of the comics and Han Solo but I would say that it didn't work but now they are just having Deke do his thing trying to woo Daisy- with lemons... Its just I can't understand why they would give their powership couple a grandson that is so repulsive in a lot of ways) and it would be nice to see them actually deal/live with the consequences. I mean after this season how are Daisy and Fitz going to still be friends and/or how can anyone at SHIELD trust Simmons, Yo-Yo for what they did? Or what about Yo-Yo and Mack's relationship? Not to mention how are they going resolve Coulson's story. 

As with the Ghost Rider comment, I can't remember but I remember seeing something about his possibly returning. Now, this could've been a rumor that was shot down but Gabriel Luna is already cast in the next Terminator film so who knows if he can reprise Ghost Rider anytime soon?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SnoGirl said:

Hide contents

I agree doing a story based upon the fallout from Infinity War would bring us back to Turn,  Turn, Turn but does the movie side still trust the TV side to keep the secrets until opening week? Or if showing the outside world in any form might spoil how the movie plans to deal with the immediate aftermath.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Raja said:

I agree doing a story based upon the fallout from Infinity War would bring us back to Turn,  Turn, Turn but does the movie side still trust the TV side to keep the secrets until opening week? Or if showing the outside world in any form might spoil how the movie plans to deal with the immediate aftermath.

From what I understand Marve Studios (the film side) and Marvel Entertainment (the TV side) really don't talk to each. So I doubt that they will share secrets with each other UNLESS there is some legal contract. Maybe Clark Gregg can ask his film friends but overall Infinity War was kept under tight wraps. Even with NDAs, fake scripts, fake scenes filmed, etc... They really went an extra mile to keep all secrets until the day of the premiere. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Raja said:

The only way I could see it working is changing their seasons to winter/summer. Have the winter season be the fallout, and have the summer season deal with Avengers 4. But we’ll see how much Marvel wants there to be crossover between the two.

1 hour ago, TVSpectator said:

From what I understand Marve Studios (the film side) and Marvel Entertainment (the TV side) really don't talk to each. So I doubt that they will share secrets with each other UNLESS there is some legal contract. Maybe Clark Gregg can ask his film friends but overall Infinity War was kept under tight wraps. Even with NDAs, fake scripts, fake scenes filmed, etc... They really went an extra mile to keep all secrets until the day of the premiere. 

They must have said something for the New York comment last episode.

They finished filming before Avengers came out, according to all their instagrams. But it wasnt weeks before the movie came out, more like just a week. So who knows what they told. Plus, they decide to have Infinity Wars affect the show

Spoiler

Obviously they would be using cgi to make the ending like Avengers. They literally could have given them any direction “look like you’re in pain” “look of horror” but not know why they were receiving that direction. Or they could have lied and told them something else was happening to them.

7 minutes ago, SnoGirl said:

The only way I could see it working is changing their seasons to winter/summer. Have the winter season be the fallout, and have the summer season deal with Avengers 4. But we’ll see how much Marvel wants there to be crossover between the two.

They must have said something for the New York comment last episode.

They finished filming before Avengers came out, according to all their instagrams. But it wasnt weeks before the movie came out, more like just a week. So who knows what they told. Plus, they decide to have Infinity Wars affect the show

Hide contents

Obviously they would be using cgi to make the ending like Avengers. They literally could have given them any direction “look like you’re in pain” “look of horror” but not know why they were receiving that direction. Or they could have lied and told them something else was happening to them.

I would think more like relief when Deke served his canary in the coal mine roll, followed by horror when stuff started happening to others. They don't have to be main cast as Piper and Davis are now known faces.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Raja said:

I would think more like relief when Deke served his canary in the coal mine roll, followed by horror when stuff started happening to others. They don't have to be main cast as Piper and Davis are now known faces.

Yasssss. I want it bc Deke for sure would be a red herring and the storyline literally writes itself.

I saw what you wrote in the Avengers thread, I dont want to go to original Shield characters...I hope they mix it up. I just want them to do it. LOL. (PS it is so hard to be vague about Infinity Wars. How long do we put it in spoilers in this thread?)

• Love 1
18 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

Yeah, they did ruin a lot of characters (and also decided to give Fitz and Simmons Deke as their grandson. I don't know if they were going with a mix between Star-Lord of the comics and Han Solo but I would say that it didn't work but now they are just having Deke do his thing trying to woo Daisy- with lemons... Its just I can't understand why they would give their powership couple a grandson that is so repulsive in a lot of ways) and it would be nice to see them actually deal/live with the consequences.

And based on the article it seems that the writers aren’t dropping Deke’s gross crush on Daisy. I really don’t get the mindset of trying to suggest that a man who sold a woman into slavery might end up being paired with her. It’s like the writers lack common sense to understand how absurd and abhorrent this is.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, kitlee625 said:

I really want the show to end with a bunch of major characters Snappening, but my suspicion that it's just going to be some SHIELD redshirts. Or Mack. Mack could be toast.

We are either going to get red shirts (human and alien alike) gone, all villains (like Talbot) , the minor characters we know but really don't care (like Piper, Davis, Candy Man, Robin, and Robin's mother. Off screen characters like Hunter & Bobbi), Deke and/Yo-Yo, or a mix of it. I just don' t see them taking a risk of have it happened to any of the main characters. So pretty much Mack, Fitz, Coulson, Simmons, Daisy, and May won't be touched at all. Although, I wonder if they are just going to have an off screen mentioning of it instead (I did read the article btw)?

Edited by TVSpectator

I think tey might follow the movie 

Spoiler

with the original cast surviving plus Davis as the War Machine  since they have teased his invincibility 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Raja said:

I think tey might follow the movie 

Reveal hidden contents

with the original cast surviving plus Davis as the War Machine  since they have teased his invincibility 

It has to be named characters.

Spoiler

For crying out loud Spider-Man got dusted. They have to have someone (or even two main characters) from the main character (or original 6) disappear. Spider-Man is BIG and they dusted him and they even had T'Challa dusted as well. His movie alone gross an island courtny's GDP and he was dusted. Sure they are either all in the Soul Realm and/or its getting reverse but dann that made a lot of people cry. Piper won't be the same thing at all, IMO.

Everything else would be a cop-out, IMO.

Edited by TVSpectator
  • Love 2