Type keyword(s) to search

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

If it's a she, then to me, May's death would hurt the most. (At least, it would hurt me the most.) The problem is that she's the only one who can really fight Coulson when he loses objectivity. Mack could do that, but with May having known Coulson for so long it tends to have more of an effect if it comes from her.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, rab01 said:

Elena gave the crucifix to Mack and they showed it in other people's hands in the previews so ... my money is on either (1) Mack because they want us to know he's doooooomed but then give us hope from the previews but then crush it right before the quinjet takes off; or (2) it's May because she's the most logical person to fly a quinjet to try to stop a missile. Seriously, they've told us SquidWard's plan and they've shown us a death in space.  Who is the only correct choice to lead a mission in near Earth orbit? May

Let's not forget about Daisy. Well, they probably won't actually kill the special snowflake off but I am hoping that May makes it out alive for Season 4. I know that May seems to be the only character that is thinking, in a logical manner (she is like literally the only character that is able to process what is going on without getting all emo about Daisy being Hived and she already seems to notice other things that are going on and she literally told Coulson he is too attached to Daisy- which on this show means that she is probably is marked for death, but I have my fingers crossed that she will survive. And if they do kill her off I will literally be uber piss off about it). Although, I guess it's not too far of a stretch to imagine that it is Daisy that will die; after all, they did kill Ward off but brought Dalton back to play another character and they might do the same with Daisy 

• Love 3

If they kill off May, I'm done with this show.  I've been teetering on the edge with it anyway, but I stick around because Agent May is an epic character.  Without her?  BuhBye.

• Love 4

May wasn't a character I ever considered to be a possible death before (I was figuring it would be Mack, Lincoln, or Elena), because it's hard to imagine the team without her.  But now that Andrew's gone ... I could kinda see them pulling it.  I definitely would not like it.

May might be toast. Her character arc is pretty much done. Plus, she's kind of a boring character. Generic badass. Daisy is more of a badass than May now, what with her powers, so even that role has been taken.

I like May. She is literally the only character Coulson could rely on as his right-hand advisor and is pretty much the only character, from SHIELD, that could fight her way out of anything. IMO, a show about a group of elite spies does need at least one experienced Jeffe/badass that isn't driven mad by when  the Special Snowflake, needs saving. She is literally the rock of SHIELD. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Jack Kerouac said:

May might be toast. Her character arc is pretty much done. Plus, she's kind of a boring character. Generic badass. Daisy is more of a badass than May now, what with her powers, so even that role has been taken.

Noticed a character called her the Cavalry and she didn't react. And Bobbi is freed up again with the world focusing on other things the Russians won't be as interested in chasing down a couple of burn noticed spies.

54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm just going to be prepared for May's death. That way, if it doesn't happen, I can be surprised in a good way. 

That is a good idea but I was thinking that if she does die, I would need to at least let out some rage, here after the show. 

I'm at the point of where I just want to know. In the last week, I've seen the cancellation of Agent Carter, the moving of Supergirl to another network because CBS didn't want to spend money on a show that only gets 7 million viewers, another pilot with Sarah Shahi passed over for being too female at the same network and the announcement from ABC that SHIELD is being moved to 10 pm because they want it to be darker....but no plans to change the creative staff. After a week of bad news for comics based and female led shows, I'm ready for some good news. I almost wish this Fallen Agent thing would turn out to be a cheap marketing ploy with Agent Redshirt getting killed just because I'd like some good news. 

• Love 2

Spoiler Room: Scoop on OITNB, Once Upon a Time, Flash and more
BY NATALIE ABRAMS  June 10 2016 
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/10/spoiler-room-orange-new-black-once-upon-time-flash

I know she’s gone goth, but how different is Daisy next season on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Piper
It sounds like her new style may reflect how she’s feeling on the inside. “I think it makes her more ruthless being so close to what she thought was her own death,” Chloe Bennet says. “And then it happening in one of the worst scenarios she could ever think of, which is the person that she loved doing it for her, I think it changes her in a way where she probably will face life with even more ruthlessness. Also, there’s a sense of sadness that was there that I tried to make apparent at the end of the episode.”

2 hours ago, tv echo said:

Spoiler Room: Scoop on OITNB, Once Upon a Time, Flash and more
BY NATALIE ABRAMS  June 10 2016 
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/10/spoiler-room-orange-new-black-once-upon-time-flash

I'm just not seeing 'ruthlessness' coming out of Daisy.  Oh noessss !! Daisy is sad too.

She might be distraught for all of 5 minutes because she had to change her Facebook relationship status from "In a relationship" to "It's complicated" and then back to 'single".

• Love 6
On 6/11/2016 at 3:51 PM, ottoDbusdriver said:

I'm just not seeing 'ruthlessness' coming out of Daisy.  Oh noessss !! Daisy is sad too.

She might be distraught for all of 5 minutes because she had to change her Facebook relationship status from "In a relationship" to "It's complicated" and then back to 'single".

On the bright side, ruthlessness is easy to portray; it's just a plot choice married to not having to pretend to get emotional about the fictitious event. If the script says your character kills someone, you can just play it deadpan and it reads as "ruthless."  As for sad, she's always been able to play mopey so sad isn't a stretch. ... Daisy centered plots? yuck. I don't think, however, that it's way outside CB's range.

• Love 4

2016 Fall TV Spoiler-rama: Get the Scoop on All Your Favorite Shows
by TV SCOOP TEAM | Thu, Sep 1, 2016 9:49 AM
http://www.eonline.com/photos/19301/2016-fall-tv-spoiler-rama/716152

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)
.  .  .
What to Expect: After last season's shocking epilogue, which revealed Coulson (Clark Gregg) to be back in the field as a simple agent, partnered with Mack (Henry Simmons, seen here in an exclusive photo from the season four premiere) and hot on the trail of Quake, aka a once-again renegade Daisy (Chloe Bennet), don't expect an easy fix. Prepare yourselves for a mysterious new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. (played by Jason O'Mara) with deep connections to Marvel lore, one whose presence is tearing the team apart. And the move to a later time slot won't be the only thing heating the show up. Ghost Rider (Gabriel Luna) is coming, so break out the SPF.

MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
As teased in the season-ending time jump, there’s a new Director in town (played by Jason O’Mara), and “the relationship between him and Coulson may start out a little tense,” Clark Gregg reports. How will May and the others take to the new boss, especially with Daisy out shaking up the world as Quake and after Fitz’s POSSLQ Simmons gets promoted up the ranks? “They’ll always be a spy organization, so trust will always be an issue,” says co-showrunner Jed Whedon. “The dynamic has changed a lot at headquarters, so we’ll see how that affects everybody.” S.H.I.E.L.D. best solidify its ranks and quick, given that a new threat — Ghost Rider aka vengeful mechanic Robbie Reyes (Gabriel Luna) — is about to ignite. “He’s a violent character who comes with a lot of blood and a lot of fire,” says Whedon, adding: “His skull will be on fire exactly as much as we can afford!”
BONUS SPOILER!: Sorry, ladies — Dublin native O’Mara’s character, whose name has yet to be revealed, “does not have an accent, which is too bad,” Gregg shares. “Jason has a beautiful accent, but not on our show.”

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2016-season-premiere-spoilers/#!27/fall-preview-marvels-agents-of-shield/

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Quantico, The Blacklist, Arrow and more
BY NATALIE ABRAMS  September 9, 2016
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/09/spoiler-room-quantico-blacklist-arrow?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Any new info on FitzSimmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Amber
It sounds like things may get off to a rocky start for FitzSimmons. “Fitz and Simmons are in a relationship now, so we’re going to play with that dynamic and what’s it like to work with the person that you’re in love with,” EP Jed Whedon says. But that will be made more complicated by Simmons becoming the new S.H.I.E.L.D. director’s (Jason O’Mara) No. 2. “This new director may come with new policy changes, new rules,” EP Maurissa Tancharoen says. “Simmons being someone who’s good at following the rules may cause some tension with the rest of our team.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy, Supergirl and more
BY NATALIE ABRAMS   September 16 2016
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/16/spoiler-room-once-upon-time-greys-anatomy

Is Ghost Rider a good guy or a villain on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Katherine
Depends on who you ask. From S.H.I.E.L.D.’s perspective, “He’s a different kind of threat than anything we’ve faced before,” Clark Gregg says. “It introduces a part of the Marvel world that deals more with strange elements of the Marvel Universe and he’s definitely the villain from hell.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Agents of SHIELD, Grey's Anatomy, The Flash and more
BY NATALIE ABRAMS  Posted September 23 2016 — 2:15 PM EDT
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/spoiler-room-agents-shield-greys-anatomy-flash

How will Daisy deal with the fallout of being ready to die in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiere? — Sarah
Surprisingly, that’s not her lowest point this season. “I actually don’t think that was rock bottom,” Chloe Bennet tells me. “She was getting on the elevator that takes her to rock bottom. Over the past couple of months, it’s been so much pain that she almost doesn’t feel it anymore. Her distancing herself from the team and from S.H.I.E.L.D. is her way of — you see in episode 2 — she doesn’t want to be doing this. Deep, deep down, she’s in so much pain from keeping herself from the people she cares about, but she also feels like if she gets close to people, someone gets hurt.”

12 hours ago, tv echo said:

How will Daisy deal with the fallout of being ready to die in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiere? — Sarah
Surprisingly, that’s not her lowest point this season. “I actually don’t think that was rock bottom,” Chloe Bennet tells me. “She was getting on the elevator that takes her to rock bottom. Over the past couple of months, it’s been so much pain that she almost doesn’t feel it anymore. Her distancing herself from the team and from S.H.I.E.L.D. is her way of — you see in episode 2 — she doesn’t want to be doing this. Deep, deep down, she’s in so much pain from keeping herself from the people she cares about, but she also feels like if she gets close to people, someone gets hurt.”

Umm ... what show is Chloe watching ?  Because I didn't get any of that from the S4 premiere, you know, all the pain she's in that is causing her to rob banks, etc.

• Love 2

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, The Flash, Hawaii Five-0 and more
BY NATALIE ABRAMS  September 30 2016 
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/30/spoiler-room-vampire-diaries-flash-hawaii-five-0

Could I have more Daisy scoop on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Helena
If you thought Daisy’s bone-shattering use of her powers was bad now, just you wait. “It’s taking a toll on her physically and emotionally,” Chloe Bennet says. “What we’re seeing this season is more physical than ever before. Pretty early on, it becomes incredibly limiting, the pain she’s going through. There’s a reason S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors people with powers and abilities, because they need to be. She’s basically overworking herself. She’s being incredibly reckless with her emotions, physically with her powers. It definitely takes a toll.

AGENTS OF SHIELD MAY HAVE JUST INTRODUCED ANOTHER CAPTAIN AMERICA
BY SCOTT COLLURA   Sep. 28, 2016
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/28/agents-of-shield-may-have-just-introduced-another-captain-america

On last night’s Agents of SHIELD episode, "Meet the New Boss," actor Jason O'Mara’s character was introduced. As the replacement for Clark Gregg’s Phil Coulson as the new director of the titular organization, Marvel had kept O’Mara’s character a mystery leading up to the new season of SHIELD -- though they had also hinted that he has roots that extend back in Marvel history to the 1940s. And now we know the new director’s name: He’s Jeffrey Mace, and he certainly does have a pretty significant backstory in the comics.
But first, let’s note that while the character is only verbally called “Jeffrey” in last night’s episode, subtitles reveal that his name is “Mace.” Obviously Marvel is planning on teasing out his true identity in the coming weeks, but it’s clear that this is Jeffrey Mace… also known in the comics as the Patriot. And also once known as… Captain America!
But the really interesting part about Jeffrey Mace/Patriot came when it was revealed in another retcon that he at one point served as Captain America while Steve Rogers was on ice after the war....
Now, while it seems unlikely that Agents of SHIELD will have their version of Mace don the uniform and shield of Captain America, it is worth nothing that Cap was mentioned in last night’s episode. Mace is relaunching SHIELD as a “legitimate agency” again, and he specifically mentions that Steve Rogers has gone AWOL in the wake of Captain America: Civil War. Mace is no ordinary human either -- he’s been established as an Inhuman with super-strength and durability, so he certainly could fill in for Cap in a pinch. And who knows, maybe in the MCU there were also other guys who filled the role of Captain America in the decades between WWII and Rogers’ reappearance… guys like Jeffrey Mace.

Edited by tv echo
8 hours ago, tv echo said:

AGENTS OF SHIELD MAY HAVE JUST INTRODUCED ANOTHER CAPTAIN AMERICA
BY SCOTT COLLURA   Sep. 28, 2016
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/28/agents-of-shield-may-have-just-introduced-another-captain-america

That's not a spoiler though. Since they said his name right in the episode, and more importantly since the episode descriptions and IMDB have the character name in the clear, it's just a wikipedia search.

That said, whether the part of his history where he was Captain America (vs. The Patriot) is intact is something else. Either way though, we know he was a costumed hero, because they said so.

45 minutes ago, Raja said:

In the comics, they just debuted a new Inhuman book and character, Mosaic. In his comic, it was pointed out that there was no known time frame for how long it took to hatch from a cocoon.

https://www.inverse.com/article/17274-6-things-to-know-about-mosaic-marvel-s-newest-black-superhero

This statement sounds a lot like what the writers of this show made Hive into. Sure Mosaic sounds like he is way more powerful and weird than AoS' Hive but they sound similar:

In the same Vulture interview, Thorne and Randolph describe Mosaic’s powers as more than a ghostly inhabiter. “He has access to every memory, every talent, and most important, every nuance of speech and behavior his host might have,” Thorne says. “Morris physically takes over your body — sort of like a parasite or a virus made of energy.”

https://www.inverse.com/article/17274-6-things-to-know-about-mosaic-marvel-s-newest-black-superhero

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Originals, Scandal, Prison Break and more
NATALIE ABRAMS JANUARY 6, 2017 AT 1:31PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/06/spoiler-room-originals-scandal-prison-break/

New scoop about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Caddie
Director Mace’s true agenda will start to be unveiled as we discover what’s really going on with him in the upcoming episodes. “There’s a general question with him in terms of being all about trust,” EP Jed Whedon says. “‘The team that trusts is the team that triumphs!’ A guy who is always saying that who is new and that smiley who has a secret, it’s hard to trust him. Even in episode 8, he started asking questions about the Darkhold. I don’t think it’s totally clear where he stands.”

6 hours ago, tv echo said:

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Originals, Scandal, Prison Break and more
NATALIE ABRAMS JANUARY 6, 2017 AT 1:31PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/06/spoiler-room-originals-scandal-prison-break/

I really wanted Mace to not be the bad guy (like his comic book counterpart) and for Radcliffe to be a bad guy (like his comic book counterpart). I guess this was too much to ask for the show to do but overall, Mace is still better than all 6 of the original/main characters combined (and so is Radcliffe but that has a lot to do with John Hannah's great acting). 

Edited by TVSpectator

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Criminal Minds, Code Black, Legends, Once, Timeless, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / January 9 2017, 10:27 AM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/01/09/arrow-season-5-spoilers-felicity-darker/

Matt, there has been a lack of FitzSimmons lately on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Please tell me that the writers are planning for something for them. —Tavia
I have to say, the forecast looks, ultimately, promising for the scientists-in-love. Aida’s reveal as an LMD “will have some ripple effect, because he did that without her knowledge. So they’ll have to get over some hurdles,” co-showrunner Jed Whedon tells me. “But theirs is a forever love.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on The Flash, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow and more
NATALIE ABRAMS JANUARY 13, 2017 AT 12:24PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/13/spoiler-room-flash-greys-anatomy-arrow/

How will the rest of the team react to a potential Philinda romance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Teresa
While Chloe Bennet says it’s weird for her to see Clark Gregg and Ming-Na Wen cozying up (she likens it to watching her brother and sister make out), Daisy Johnson has a very different reaction to a Coulson and May romance. “She thinks it’s cute,” Bennet tells me. “She loves these two people and they deserve happiness at work and not at work.” But don’t expect Daisy to necessarily notice anything amiss with May. “It’s hard to tell because she already is so distant, so maybe the thing that Daisy would notice most is the whole lack of distance and the pique of her interest in things that maybe she wouldn’t be interested in,” she says. “It’ll be an interesting reveal when the team finds out.” Plus: Have you seen this?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Patton Oswalt returns to reveal Koenig family secret!
NATALIE ABRAMS JANUARY 13, 2017 AT 11:00AM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/13/agents-shield-patton-oswalt-koenig-lmd/

EW has learned exclusively that Patton Oswalt will reprise his role as Koenig brothers Sam and Billy in the upcoming Jan. 31 episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Titled “Hot Potato Soup,” the episode finds Sam and Billy being hunted down in a bid to get at the Darkhold, and only Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Co. can save them — but viewers may also get some long-awaited answers!

“Patton Oswalt returns as the Koenigs, and we finally reveal their family secret,” executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen tell EW.

Edited by tv echo

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Timeless, Blacklist, Once Upon a Time and more
NATALIE ABRAMS JANUARY 20, 2017 AT 2:30PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/20/spoiler-room-timeless-blacklist-redemption-once-upon-time/

Any FitzSimmons scoop from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Eva
Now that Fitz is hiding the fact that he’s working on Aida’s head from Simmons, it’s certainly going to complicate things. “They’re 100 percent into their relationship, so their aim is to just carry on no matter what, but it does get tricky in terms of there’s so much conflict and ways for them to be torn apart,” Elizabeth Henstridge says. “With LMDs, Simmons has a fascination with it, but also her first instinct usually of something different is to fear it and try to get rid of it. Fitz isn’t wired that way, so that’s another cause of conflict. They’re trying. They have a lot of challenges coming up, but I’m hoping that they make it.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Arrow, The 100, Once, Elementary, Suits, Little Liars, NCIS: LA and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / January 31 2017, 9:15 AM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/01/31/bones-final-season-spoilers-booth-gordon-wyatt/

Anything for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Daisy or Mack? —Lee Lee
Choosing Door No. 1, apparently I was the only one starting to sense a certain… bond… forming between Daisy and Director Mace, after he yanked her back into S.H.I.E.L.D.’s ranks. “Oh, no, no. You’re picking up some weird vibes!” was Chloe Bennet’s reaction when I suggested romantic sparking. “I love Jason O‘Mara in real life, so I would be more than happy for that, but I don’t think that’s happening.” For one thing, Bennet noted, “I don’t think Daisy is ready yet. It’s too soon after Lincoln.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Arrow, Supergirl, and more
NATALIE ABRAMS MARCH 3, 2017 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/03/spoiler-room-once-upon-time-arrow-supergirl/

Did all those Daisys die in the HQ explosion on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Martin
That remains to be seen, but I have a hard time believing Fitz would mention enabling the “seek and destroy mode” just prior to the explosion and not getting resolution there. “When we come back, we’ll see how big of an explosion it really was,” EP Jed Whedon says. However, he hedges: “The idea was May sacrifices herself to try to put an end to what they’re doing.” So maybe don’t hold your breath?

3 hours ago, Humbugged said:

casting news - the expected Glaswegian #3 has turned up in the form of David O'Hara

So in the the words of Mr Fitz Sr

Oh shit, I really didnt think we'd see Fitz's father. I know they were mentioning him too much to not see him, but now I'm worried about Fitz. I secretly always though Stark was his father and we'd never see them together. Think the father will be a bad guy or a good guy who was forced to come off like a bad guy?

Who last sacrificed themselves between Fitz and Simmons? Fitz had so much guilt about Ada before the Framework, I cant imagine how he'll feel afterwards. Especially since May's been under the longest, she'll probably be affected too.

4 hours ago, Humbugged said:

casting news - the expected Glaswegian #3 has turned up in the form of David O'Hara

So in the the words of Mr Fitz Sr

So is he officially be playing Mr. Fitz, Sr or is that just speculation? Because last season when John Hannah came on people were asking about the same thing. Also, sidenote- David O'Hara was playing an Irishman in that scene from Braveheart (hehe, dude's last name is an Irish surname, btw as well). 

1 minute ago, TVSpectator said:

So is he officially be playing Mr. Fitz, Sr or is that just speculation? Because last season when John Hannah came on people were asking about the same thing. Also, sidenote- David O'Hara was playing an Irishman in that scene from Braveheart (hehe, dude's last name is an Irish surname, btw as well). 

He is just being named as Alistair at this point .It's pretty clear he is coming as FrameworkFitz was quoting him in the last episode and Jed has been twirling his mustache about it since he was mentioned

Those of us of a Weegie disposition have been waiting for the first big name Glaswegian to be cast after the  Radcliffe reveal of the real life high school .And if he is going to be an arsehole O'Hara is yer man as he plays a good heavy .Lot's of Irish  and Irish names in Scotland and lots of Scots and Scottish names in Ireland .Next to nearest neighbours and all that history after all .