Represented By: Gem Entertainment Group

Casting Director: Sarah Finn And Hannah Cooper

Additional Notes: Solid Actor

The SpoilerTV Daily Newsreel - 30th July *Updated*

Posted by SpoilerTV at Thursday, July 30, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/07/the-spoilertv-daily-newsreel-30th-july.html

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

NEWS/ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts UnReal's Constance Zimmer—Will She Help or Hurt the Team?

http://www.eonline.com/news/681653/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-casts-unreal-s-constance-zimmer-will-she-help-or-hurt-the-team

She's rumored to be playing the head of SWORD.

E! News has confirmed that the UnReal villain we all love to hate just landed a role on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Zimmer is set to recur on ABC's comic book series in the upcoming season three, first appearing in the season premiere which takes place after a time jump of a few months. And here's the best part: she might be a villain on this show too! Zimmer will play the mysterious head of a government organization...and she will be Coulson's (Clark Gregg) latest adversary.
Edited by Sakura12

From TV Guide's Fall Preview...

Returning Fall Shows: Where We Left Off

​Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)
Premieres:
Tuesday, Sept. 29, 9/8c

Where We Left Off: Fitz and Simmons finally decided to go on a date, but after Fitz accidentally unlocked the crate holding the Kree stone, Simmons was absorbed into the mystical object. Coulson lost an arm after catching a falling Terrigen crystal, and Cal went through the Tahiti protocol after killing Skye's mother Jaiying. Ward accidentally killed Agent 33 and, blaming S.H.I.E.L.D. for her death, became the new leader of Hydra. Bobbi and Hunter walked away from S.H.I.E.L.D., while May took a hiatus from the organization to spend time with Andrew.

What's Next: Now that the Terrigen has been released into the world, anyone could become Inhuman at any moment. "S.H.I.E.L.D. is particularly well suited to try and find those people, get those people, help those people, or stop those people, depending on how they come out of their transformation," executive producer Jeff Bell says. The team begins working toward forming the Secret Warriors, though Bell says "there's a slow burn" before the organization comes to fruition. And while Ward doubles-down on being a bad guy, expect to see both Simmons and May changed by their respective time away from the team.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/gallery/2015-returning-fall-shows/photo/b2f63550-59e7-4d8c-a64c-0bac66291324

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
Any FitzSimmons spoilers for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. please? — ditchthel

You won’t have to wait very long to find out what happened to Simmons. However, you might not be happy about what Chloe Bennet told me in regards to the search for their missing team member. “There’s been such a big time gap, so one of the main focuses is that some of the characters have almost — not given up, but have been like, ‘We’ve tried everything,’” Bennet says, noting that Fitz will still hold the candle of hope: “Fitz is that one person who’s like, ‘Not everything!’”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., NCIS: LA and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS Posted August 14 2015 — 12:23 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/14/spoiler-room-vampire-diaries-agents-shield-ncis-la-spoilers

Edited by tv echo

Agents of SHIELD - Season 3 - Synopsis
Posted by Assassin at Tuesday, August 25, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/08/agents-of-shield-season-3-synopsis.html

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” returns for an action-packed third season, with Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) leading the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

Many months after their war with a rogue group of Inhumans, the team is still reeling. Coulson is again trying to put the pieces of his once revered organization back together while also dealing with the loss of his hand. His confidante and second in command, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), has yet to return from an impromptu vacation with ex-husband Andrew (Blair Underwood); deadly superspy Agent Bobbi Morse (Adrianne Palicki) is recovering from her traumatic torture at the hands of Grant Ward (Brett Dalton); Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) is obsessed with discovering the truth behind the mysterious disappearance of Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge); and all are on high-alert for the next move from Ward and Hydra.

Ever since the existence of Super Heroes and aliens became public knowledge after the Battle of New York, the world has been trying to come to grips with this new reality. Coulson assembled a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division). S.H.I.E.L.D.’s mission: to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive.

But bigger threats loom ahead, setting the stakes even higher for the Agents, including the spread of Terrigen, an alien substance that unlocks superhuman abilities in select individuals; the emergence of new Inhumans who cannot yet control nor understand their powers; the rise of a new government organization that will go toe-to-toe with S.H.I.E.L.D.; the unknown properties of the massive alien Kree monolith, which has taken one of their own; and the constant threat of a rebuilt Hydra terrorist organization under S.H.I.E.L.D. traitor Grant Ward, who is making it his personal mission to take down Coulson and S.H.I.E.L.D.

New faces, both friend and foe, will join the series, including the no-nonsense, highly-skilled and somewhat mysterious leader (Constance Zimmer) of the ATCU (Advanced Threat Containment Unit), her intimidating partner, Banks (Andrew Howard), Lash (Matthew Willig), a monstrous Inhuman whose loyalties remain ambiguous, and new Inhuman Joey (Juan Pablo Raba), who is struggling to harness his newfound abilities, among other surprising characters.

Coulson, with the help of Daisy and Mack (Henry Simmons), will work to slowly assemble a team that is stronger than ever before, combining the highly skilled Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with powered individuals in the hopes of protecting the innocent in a world where the balance of power is ever-shifting, and new dangers are constantly emerging.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Edited by tv echo

If enough people complain they might slip it back in, at least as a nickname.

I hope so. I feel like it would be unrealistic to not have Fitz, coulson and even Ward not call her Skye. I feel like it would still be what they are used to calling her.

Edited by blueray
On Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., why exactly is Mack — who has shown to be anti-alien and powered people in the past — working with Skye on a project that’s supposed to be secret and looking for powered people? — klutzy_girl

That’s because Skye Daisy and Mack are going to be the Mulder and Scully of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. In other words, “The person who’s skeptical of alien stuff and the person who has it inside of her,” EP Jed Whedon says. Taking on much more of a leadership role this season, Skye Daisy is the only super-powered person within the Secret Warriors team when the show returns — but that won’t last for long.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow, The Flash and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS  Posted August 28 2015 — 2:33 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/28/spoiler-room-blacklist-castle-flash-spoilers?hootPostID=fec007741766f5f195e1e47ee943cbcc

Edited by tv echo

A little spoilery about Ward and his HYDRA...

Brett Dalton Talks Taking Over HYDRA on 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', Until Dawn, and Cat T-Shirts

by Tony 'G-Man' Guerrero on August 27, 2015

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/brett-dalton-talks-taking-over-hydra-on-agents-of-/1100-153375/

So just like many of us thought.  Ward is going to be the main villain of season three.  Wonder if that means he has any chance of surviving past this season now that he's the Big Bad?

I know they talked about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Skye and Lincoln (blech!) at TCA, but Skyeward ‘shippers are still holding out hope that our ‘ship has a chance. Is it all in vain? –Lily

For one, Skye is now going by her birth name, Daisy — so that in and of itself spells trouble for the ‘shipper name. And beyond that, “Ward fell for Agent 33 last year, and after Daisy had put a couple bullets in him, it sure felt to me like he he’d moved on,” exec producer Jeff Bell notes. “Anything is possible,” he allows, but right now, at least, the new HYDRA head is “less interested in snuggling with Skye than in getting payback for what happened to Kara.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Castle, Arrow, NCIS: LA, S.H.I.E.L.D., H50, Shadowhunters and More

By Matt Webb Mitovich / August 31 2015, 8:45 AM PDT

http://tvline.com/2015/08/31/once-upon-a-time-season-5-spoilers-emma-rumple-training/

Edited by tv echo

From Eonline's 2015 Fall TV Spoiler-rama...

What to Expect: Coulson and his team are going to have more on their plate to deal with than just an influx of Inhumans (dang fish oil pills!) thanks to Constance Zimmer's no-nonsense, highly-skilled and somewhat mysterious leader of the ATCU (Advanced Threat Containment Unit). This mysterious government organization is going to cause a lot of problems for S.H.I.E.L.D…but are they good or bad? "That's to be determined," Elizabeth Henstridge says. "But we're so excited to have Constance on the show, she's amazing. She's the perfect person to take on this role. But I can't say any more about it!"

http://www.eonline.com/photos/16921/2015-fall-tv-spoiler-rama/513080

Edited by tv echo

So just like many of us thought.  Ward is going to be the main villain of season three.  Wonder if that means he has any chance of surviving past this season now that he's the Big Bad?

He better not. I've been sick of him since season 1. The sooner he dies a slow painful death, the better.

He better not. I've been sick of him since season 1. The sooner he dies a slow painful death, the better.

I'm actually more of a fan of Ward now that he's evil more than I was when he was good.  But I agree nonetheless.  The writers would need a truly believable reason for him to make it out of season three alive without at least being incarcerated.  The latter would at least give Brett options for recurring or guest appearances down the road.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 3

I am really going to TRY to call her Daisy, but I know I am going to forget. 

I think the Ward redemption train has long since gone off a cliff. He has done too much shit now, and still just does not seem to understand what he did was wrong. Personally, I love Evil Ward. I would hate to see him get redeemed, as he is way more interesting as a bad guy. 

• Love 2
MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

With a cast of 10 to now service, it's no wonder that Coulson & Co. will face no less than four threats this fall, from a growing crop of Inhumans, the Kree stone that ate Simmons, a mysterious government agency and, of course, Ward's HYDRA reboot. "These 'aliens' are popping up all over the world, without anybody to guide them, so there's a lot of fear and paranoia," says exec producer Jeff Bell. That's where Constance Zimmer's Inhumans-hunting ATCU (Advanced Threat Containment Unit) comes in. "They really are against us, which forces our team to come together," says Bell, "whereas we were splintered last season." Of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s other concerns, Bell teases "fun stuff" on the "What happened to Jemma?" front, while Ward will go from being "a vessel of somebody else's wrath" to his own big, bad boss. Among the good guys, Coulson may sample a "few" hands before settling on the right replacement, while online rumors of May having a diminished role are an "exaggeration," Bell says.

BONUS SPOILER!: Laying the groundwork for the Bobbi/Lance spinoff is nothing S.H.I.E.L.D. will worry about just yet but "down the road," says Bell.

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 9/8c (ABC)

Fall TV Spoilers 2015: Exclusive Scoop On 43

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2015-season-premiere-spoilers/#!28/fall-preview-agents-of-shield/

Edited by tv echo

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Executive Producer Jeff Bell on What to Expect In Season Three and Beyond
By Gerry Strauss September 9, 2015  |  9:14am
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2015/09/marvels-agents-of-shields-executive-producer-jeff.html

Paste: That’s okay! We have an idea of what the “Secret Warriors” initiative, so to speak, is going to be. It’s going to be a group looking for, or making a connection with super-powered individuals. At this point, is the primary focus for that going to be on inhumans, or is this the kind of thing that could lead to connecting with some of the super-powered individuals we’ve seen in past seasons—maybe characters that we haven’t seen since Season One?

Bell: The first thing I would say is we teased Secret Warriors at Comic-con, and we do have a character now named Daisy Johnson, but that really is just one aspect of what we’re hoping the season to be. We left the season with the Terrigan Mist in the ecosystem. What does that mean? The idea that the inhumans could be anywhere at any time is a great story engine for us, and if you remember at the end of Season Two, when we talked about putting a group together, the idea was, “Well, we have to be careful.” So right now, Daisy is the only member of that.

The process of building that team will be something that I think will happen over the course of a longer time. That way, the audience gets to participate in putting that together, rather than starting Season Three with, “Oh, look! Here’s Yo-Yo Rodriguez. We have a team up and running” (laughs). That happens between seasons, so I think the process of doing that will be one story thread of Season Three, but at the end of the season we also had Simmons sucked into the portal, and May was leaving with her ex-husband, Andrew. Bobbi was saying to Hunter, “I can’t do this anymore,” and Coulson had his arm cut off, and Lincoln—is he going to be with the team, or not? We feel like there’s a lot of really good threads that we left to pick up on, which will allow for a lot of different stories, and Secret Warriors is just sort of part of that.... (read more)

Edited by tv echo

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses tease 'slow burn' to Secret Warriors creation in season 3

Ward (Brett Dalton) is head of Hydra and wants to take out Coulson. Does S.H.I.E.L.D. know that Ward is the new leader?

WHEDON: We don’t know everything, but we’re going to be asking some of those same questions.
TANCHAROEN: He is definitely one of their main problems. They are very aware the Inhuman issue and Ward is still out there. So, he is absolutely on their radar.

They were willing to work with him at the end of last season, but has he gone too far that we wouldn’t see them as the Dirty Half Dozen again?
WHEDON: I can’t imagine that after everything he’s done—
TANCHAROEN: After everything he did to Bobbi (Adrianne Palicki) and what he tried to do to Hunter (Nick Blood), I can’t imagine them wanting to work with him again.

WHEDON: But you never know. Sometimes you’re put into a really, really, really tough spot.

I'd be okay with them being forced to work with him again in some way as long as there's no redemption.

Aside from everyone finding their humanity, what are some themes you guys are exploring this season?

WHEDON: One of the things that we have this year that we haven’t had before is some couples — there are some that have broken up in the past episodes, there are some maybe getting back together, there’s potential for some new ones. We do have a fair amount of people on our show, and when you’re stuck with people and they’re fighting the good fight, those heightened situations tend to throw you together. So I think we’ll be feeling a little bit more of that this year.

I don't watch this show for couples (and I assume they'll be boring anyway, like Skye and bland Lincoln), but we'll see.

I don't watch this show for couples (and I assume they'll be boring anyway, like Skye and bland Lincoln), but we'll see.

Disagree completely.  I find Skye and Lincoln a lot more interesting than she was when the show tried building her up with Ward.  Lincoln may not be the most dynamic of characters, but things with him feel a hell of lot more natural and unforced than things with Ward did.

I would be ok with Fitz Simmons together, I think they are cool and I will always love Hunter with Bobbi.

Agreed about Fitz and Simmons.  But I'd rather see Bobbi with Mack since they, too, feel unforced while she and Hunter feel totally forced.

36/66

'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' (Sep. 29, 9 p.m., ABC)

WHERE WE LEFT OFF: Coulson (Clark Gregg) lost a hand, Ward (Brett Dalton) is reforming Hydra, Bobbi (Adrieanne Palicki) was nearly tortured to death, and Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) was devoured by the Kree monolith. But other than that fine, thanks for asking.

WHAT'S COMING UP: Now that Skye (Chloe Bennet) is going by her birth name, Daisy Johnson, she's doing what her comic-book counterpart did: head up the Secret Warriors — a covert group of superpowered agents within S.H.I.E.L.D. Oh yeah, a box of Terrigen crystals got loose, which means Inhumans are popping up everywhere now. Says executive producer Maurissa Tancharoen, “It shines a light on what it means to be human in that world and all of our characters are trying to get in touch with their humanity.” — RC

Fall TV Preview: Scoop on 66 Returning Shows

Yahoo TV Staff  September 11, 2015

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fall-tv-preview-scoop-on-c1440030987718/photo-marvel-s-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-photo-1440030917866.html

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” returns for an action-packed third season on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network, with Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) leading the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

On the season premiere episode, “Laws of Nature,” when Coulson and the team discover a new Inhuman, S.H.I.E.L.D. comes face to face with another organization searching for powered people. And still reeling from Simmons’ dramatic disappearance, Fitz goes to extreme lengths to try to learn how to get her back.

http://screencrush.com/agents-of-shield-season-3-laws-of-nature-photos

Episode 3.02 of Agents of SHIELD will be titled "Purpose in the Machine".

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/agents-of-shield-episode-302-title.html

Edited by tv echo

“Purpose in the Machine” – Fitz and the team enlist the aid of an Asgardian to unlock the secrets of the ancient monolith that swallowed Simmons, and Agent May is at a crossroads in her personal and professional life, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse., Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Peter MacNicol as Professor Elliott Randolph, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Spencer Treat Clark as Alexander, Alex Hyde-White as Lord Thornally, Daniel J. Wolfe as Lord Manzini, Piers Stubbs as younger lord, James Hong as William May and Darius Cottrell as Moe.

”Purpose in the Machine” was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.02 - Purpose in the Machine - Press Release

Posted by Bradley Adams at Monday, September 21, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/agents-of-shield-episode-302-purpose-in.html

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

This article includes a video clip of the first 4-5 minutes of the season 3 premiere episode ("Laws of Nature")...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3: Watch the First, Whiz-Bang 4-Plus Minutes
By Matt Webb Mitovich / September 24 2015, 6:00 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2015/09/24/agent-of-shield-season-3-premiere-video-four-minutes/

Photos from Season 3, Episode 1:

http://tvline.com/gallery/marvels-agents-of-shield-season-3-photos/#!1/luke-mitchell/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
I’ll take anything you’ve got on the Secret Warriors in the upcoming season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Joseph

As you may be well aware, the comic books’ Secret Warriors story followed Nick Fury as he rounded up young people with powers and safeguarded them from corrupt elements within and outside of S.H.I.E.L.D. “And the person sort of in charge of training them, under him, is Daisy Johnson,” series EP Jeff Bell points out. On the ABC series, in lieu of Fury, “Coulson’s our director, and at the end of last season he tasked Daisy with trying to find Inhumans, or powered people, to put together a team to combat the rise of these other people out in the world. And that’s a process. As you can imagine, it’s one thing to find a person who has powers; it’s another to find a person who has those skills and wants to be with you. So, the idea of putting together a Secret Warrior team over the course of the season seems like a noble goal for S.H.I.E.L.D., as they battle Inhumans.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Bones, Sleepy Hollow, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, S.H.I.E.L.D., The Flash and More

By Matt Webb Mitovich / September 25 2015, 7:39 AM PDT

http://tvline.com/2015/09/25/once-upon-a-time-mulan-ruby-spoilers/