Type keyword(s) to search

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

When will May return on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Harry

Soon! “You will see May in the second episode, you just don’t know why she’s there,” Ming-Na Wen tells me cryptically, adding that May will be attempting to juggle actually having a personal life on top of her professional one. “She’s trying to figure it out and that’s why, in the first episode, no one’s really sure where her head’s at right now.” The good news is the personal and professional will collide. “Adding Andrew [blair Underwood] into the team is really vital for season 3 because the Inhumans are no longer the exception,” she says. “They’re becoming more of the norm.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Arrow, Quantico, Good Wife and more

BY NATALIE ABRAMS  Posted October 2 2015 — 2:58 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/02/spoiler-room-scoop-arrow-quantico-good-wife-and-more

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.04 - Title Revealed + Synopsis
Posted by Assassin at Saturday, October 03, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/agents-of-shield-episode-304-title.html

Episode 3.04 of Agents of SHIELD will be titled "Devils You Know".
Coulson and the team search for the Inhuman who is killing other Inhumans; May feels that Hunter's mission to take down Ward is getting too personal.
Edited by tv echo

Hmm.  Regarding episode four, I don't know how I feel about the writers making Hunter and Bobbi's mission to find and defeat Ward more about Hunter than about Bobbi.  She's the one who should chomping be at the bit to take him down, not he.

Edited by Paron Xanthis
  • Love 1

Hmm.  Regarding episode four, I don't know how I feel about the writers making Hunter and Bobbi's mission to find and defeat Ward more about Hunter than about Bobbi.  She's the one who should chomping at the bit to take him down, not he.

She is or was his wife.

She is or was his wife.

Oh, of course.  And he should want Ward dead for he did to her.  I'm just saying that I'm not liking that this seems to be more about how much Hunter wants to take him down than Bobbi does.  She's the one who actually suffered at his hands.

• Love 4
Loved the season premiere of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  Do you have any scoop on what or who is chasing Simmons on that other planet? –Michela

You will get some answers about Jemma’s otherworldly predicament this Tuesday, though I must warn you: The episode’s cold open, which is set a long time ago, will leave you fearing the very worst for Fitz’s “lost” love. Also in the surprisingly eventful Week 2: Ward kicks a whole lotta ass and you will learn what skill May excelled at when she was a young girl. Any guesses?

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Castle, Quantico, S.H.I.E.L.D., Five-0, Once, Sleepy Bones, Reign and More

By Matt Webb Mitovich / October 5 2015, 10:06 AM PDT

http://tvline.com/2015/10/05/arrow-season-4-spoilers-felicitys-father/

Edited by tv echo

S.H.I.E.L.D. RELUCTANTLY TEAMS UP WITH THEIR RIVALS AS THEY HUNT FOR INHUMANS, ON “MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.” ON ABC

“Devils You Know” – Having reluctantly agreed to share information with Rosalind and the ATCU, Coulson and the team go in search for the Inhuman who is killing off other Inhumans, and May feels that Hunter’s mission to take down Ward is getting too personal, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.04 - Devils You Know - Press Release

Posted by Assassin at Monday, October 05, 2015

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/agents-of-shield-episode-304-title.html

Edited by tv echo

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 3.05 - 4,722 Hours - Press Release
Posted by DarkUFO at Wednesday, October 14, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/agents-of-shield-episode-305-4722-hours.html

THE SECRETS OF SIMMONS’ ORDEAL ARE REVEALED,

ON “MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.” ON ABC

“4,722 Hours” – After her dramatic rescue from another planet, Simmons is still reeling from her ordeal and reveals how she had to fight for her life in a harsh new world, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring is Dillon Casey as Will Daniels.

”4,722 Hours” was written by Craig Titley and directed by Jesse Bochco.

From Hypable.com, the most relevant part:

The bizarre alien planet comes with an atmosphere full of questions, and what we learn adds some very disturbing urgency to existing blank spots.

And from the galaxy-spanning to the most intimate, what we learn in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3×05, may create a few interpersonal gaps to fill in when the show returns to real time. Maybe.

Space boyfriend. I knew it.

• Love 1

Of course it's predicable. The will they/won't they is the only thing tv writers know how to write, they always need the ship blocks. Maybe they'll surprise us and it's a just a friend she made and she doesn't want to leave him there. 

Fitz thinks he still has a shot -- while all these months she was gone Simmons was swiping right on Space Tinder on another planet/planetoid/moon.

Is everyone sure she was swiping on a dude? 

• Love 1

I can't find out how to post links from Tumblr, but there's a theory floating that it is a dude that she wants to go back for. Pics from a Con is their proof.

My FitzSimmons heart will be crushed if it's true.

Edited by SnoGirl

I like both Fitz and Simmons, but I've never wanted them together romantically. I am a sucker for a really good opposite-sex best friends/sibling relationship, and we so rarely get that on TV. I was happy when the writers and actors were pushing the sibling thing really hard near the beginning and got irritated when they suddenly changed course and gave Fitz unrequited feelings... not only because I never got that vibe from Fitz and Simmons, but also because it meant I had to read too many rants online about how Simmons was "leading Fitz on" and how he deserved to have her, as if she were some sort of trophy.

That said, I think a reveal that she's developed feelings for someone else on that planet would be predictable and boring, and I'm not watching this show for romance anyway.

• Love 4

Of course it's predicable. The will they/won't they is the only thing tv writers know how to write, they always need the ship blocks. Maybe they'll surprise us and it's a just a friend she made and she doesn't want to leave him there.

I'm hoping so. I ship Fitzsimmons but I'm watching the episode right now and at least at the beginning she seems very into Fitz wanting him to save her, being excited about their date so on but of course their is a guy(UGH) please let it be he's a friend she wants to save.

From Spoiler.TV:

Nov. 3, "Among Us Hide": The stakes get even higher as Hunter and May continue to go after Ward and HYDRA; Daisy and Coulson begin to suspect that the ATCU may be keeping a big secret from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nov. 10, "Chaos Theory": As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their foes; Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the portal. As for the title, exec producer Jeffrey Bell notes that chaos theory "suggests there might be order or reason in chaos, that things that might seem separate actually have a connection." Hmm....

Nov. 17, "Many Heads, One Tale": As the title suggests, "It's a cool Ward story," says Bell. "And I'll leave it at that!"
Edited by Jack Kerouac

The only thing for me that would make 'Many Heads, One Tale' a cool Ward story is if Fitz and Simmons get the portal working again, save Will and throw Ward through before stranding him on a strange planet and destroying the monolith once and for all.

• Love 3
Do you happen to have any scoop on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. that isn’t Secret Warriors related? –Dee

Exec producer Jeffrey Bell affirms that May is “really angry” after her and Hunter’s attack on Ward wound up getting Andrew (seemingly) incinerated. And she’s not only mad at the menfolk. “Look, she was part of that plan, so she’s culpable,” Bell notes. “Knowing May, she’s more angry at herself than anybody else.” Asked if Andrew’s unclear fate will be confirmed sooner, or later, Bell hedged, “We will absolutely address his fate sooner or later!” (BTW, the Secret Warriors detected and do not appreciate your shade!)

I would love to have any spoilers you can give on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Fitz and Simmons! — Jenna

It sounds like they will keep their mission to somehow rescue Will from the planet on the down low, which of course on this show tends to backfire in spectacular fashion. “Like any kind of secret, it starts with one person knowing something,” says EP Jeffrey Bell, “and then over time there are twist and turns and complications.”

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Castle, Supergirl, Supernatural, Once, S.H.I.E.L.D., HTGAWM, H50 and More

By Matt Webb Mitovich / October 29 2015, 1:17 PM PDT

http://tvline.com/2015/10/29/arrow-season-4-felicitys-mother-returns-spoilers/

Ditto. The only cool Ward story is one that ends with him dead.

For real. I get the concept behind his being their regular villain: part of the team! turned traitor! extra emotional currency! But really, he's just a douche. He was over-hyped from the start as being such an amazing fighter and what not... ranking on the same level as Natasha? Please. Natasha Romanoff would have him for lunch and barely break a sweat.

Ward is little more than a Hydra goon that they're trying to retro-fit as a cool, collected Bond villain. Rumlow from The Winter Soldier has more charisma and HE'S just a Hydra goon. I don't find Ward believable as a mastermind, a leader of Hydra or anything along those lines. He's just a loose end that needs cutting.

• Love 3

Hmmm...so Andrew (seemingly) was incinerated and SHIELD learns the shocking truth about one of its enemies. I'm gonna go our on a limb and say all the Andrew-is-Lash speculators can pat themselves on the back.

• Love 1

If they are going to put them together what was the point of the Space Boyfriend. Do TV writers honestly thing we all love triangles? 

They could've done much cooler things with the Simmons gets sucked up by the monolith storyline. 

• Love 2

If they are going to put them together what was the point of the Space Boyfriend. Do TV writers honestly thing we all love triangles? 

They could've done much cooler things with the Simmons gets sucked up by the monolith storyline. 

I do think there is more to come of the monolith story but they also used it to further the FitzSimmons story line.

Not quite sure what the point of Will is for FitzSimmons going forward. The article said there was still going to be complications like rescuing the guy Jemma has a relationship with. I just thought they would drag it out more and have more tension and conflict between Fitz and Jemma instead of it getting them closer.

As for a love triangle, I think that would have come more into play had they kept FitzSimmons in the awkward, tension-filled state until they rescued him. Now, I don't think it will be that much of a triangle cause Jemma is with Fitz. Awkward for sure but I'm sure Will will understand.

I'm don't understand why this information would lean more towards a triangle than not. Explain?

According to the interviews I read a few weeks ago, from the writers and definitely the actors, Jemma was supposed to be in love with Will.  Fitz was supposed to be in love with her, and now she's in love with him, too.  That sounds like a triangle.  I'm waiting in hopes that there's more information that they haven't shared yet that will make it appear less like Jemma is stuck loving too men.

Edited by Betweenthisandthat

According to the interviews I read a few weeks ago, from the writers and definitely the actors, Jemma was supposed to be in love with Will.  Fitz was supposed to be in love with her, and now she's in love with him, too.  That sounds like a triangle.  I'm waiting in hopes that there's more information that they haven't shared yet that will make it appear less like Jemma is stuck loving too men.

I get that but, imo, I didn't question that Jemma also loved Fitz. I think 3x05 proved as much. Had they waited for anything to happened between the three parties until Will was there it would be more of a triangle as it seems it will be now. I think maybe Jemma mostly suffers from survivor's guilt more than getting her boyfriend back.

As for what the actors and writers said, they also said it would get worse between Fitz and Jemma before it got better and that there would be tension and conflict. There hasn't been that, just a little awkwardness and if anything they seem closer now that ever in the sunrise scene.

It is all a little puzzling so we'll just have to see what they do.

Also here is a sneak peek for 3x08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TG8dz8JsI4

Another FitzSimmons spoiler from EW:

I loved that FitzSimmons photo! Please tell me what’s next on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. — Haraina

While they’re poised to take the next step in their relationship, one big thing is standing in the way: Getting Will back. “Right now, they have no leads,” the S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses tell me. “It will be a long road. The bigger question is whether or not Fitz will continue to want to help as he finds out more about Will and, more importantly, spends more time with the woman he loves.” Aww, she’s his lobster. (And if you get that joke, we’re now officially friends.)

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/13/spoiler-room-greys-anatomy-supergirl-once-upon-time-spoilers

I do think there is more to come of the monolith story but they also used it to further the FitzSimmons story line.

I'm don't understand why this information would lean more towards a triangle than not. Explain?

I don't think everything with Will is as it appears.  It seems from the various articles/snippets from EW that Fitz grows increasingly suspicious of him with every episode. So I think there's more to the story and more to Jemma's adventures on the planet that she's (potentially) forgotten. 

I don't think everything with Will is as it appears.  It seems from the various articles/snippets from EW that Fitz grows increasingly suspicious of him with every episode. So I think there's more to the story and more to Jemma's adventures on the planet that she's (potentially) forgotten.

I think next episode, we will see at least a kiss and maybe some sexy fun time. But as Fitz learns more about Will, he's going to start thinking maybe Will is not such a nice person and he was lying to Simmons the whole time (about NASA, why he killed the other astronauts, etc.

This will lead to conflict, etc. In the FitzSimmons dynamic.

• Love 1

I don't think we'll have sexy times for FitzSimmons just yet ;)

Fitz seems that kind of guy who takes a step back and considers Jemma "taken", so he won't make a move. It's up to Simmons to close the gap, and I believe she'll be trying to: she did ask "what do we do with this now?" wanting Fitz to state where is he standing.

Still, Fitz seems to be too of a gentleman. I guess he's waiting for Jemma to sort things out with Will first and make her choice when both men are present.

(But I do believe Jemma will try to kiss Fitz next episode and either someone will interrupt them, or Fitz will at first reciprocate hen break the kiss)

I'm just happy we didn't get the space-pregnancy, because the medical would have found that out by now.

• Love 1

I'm just happy we didn't get the space-pregnancy, because the medical would have found that out by now.

Or would medical have found it ? If Will was human true enough, but if Will was in fact the evil being roaming the planetoid, maybe not.

I thought it was kind of lame that Andrew gave himself his own Inhuman nickname .... because he lashed out at other Inhumans.  That is so lame.

And based on the promo monkeys lies for last week's episode where they indicated that May returns to S.H.I.E.l.D. because of Andrew's death (seriously, no one checked that store for a body or residual DNA -- seriously ?), I was convinced that the promo monkeys were lying about Andrew even being Lash, that it was some sort of misdirection.

I don't think we'll have sexy times for FitzSimmons just yet ;)

Fitz seems that kind of guy who takes a step back and considers Jemma "taken", so he won't make a move. It's up to Simmons to close the gap, and I believe she'll be trying to: she did ask "what do we do with this now?" wanting Fitz to state where is he standing.

Still, Fitz seems to be too of a gentleman. I guess he's waiting for Jemma to sort things out with Will first and make her choice when both men are present.

(But I do believe Jemma will try to kiss Fitz next episode and either someone will interrupt them, or Fitz will at first reciprocate hen break the kiss)

True. They may go the 'they get into a huge argument and end up kissing' route as well.