Type keyword(s) to search

Blood, Sweat & Heels - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I loved, loved, loved Mica and her granny. I could watch scenes like that all hour. Granny's spirit is amazing and Mica is so kind. I I lost my grandma at 92 to CHF so that scene hit close to home. Inspiring to see such strong women from days gone by.

• Love 3

I've been to Clyde's in Columbia many times, so it was fun having it pop up on my screen.

Loved seeing Granny and Mica's loving family. Wish we had more of this on reality TV.

Maybe Arzo is spending all her time with a younger, unemployed man because she doesn't really want to be married. If she really wants to avoid offending her parents, and be married, she should end the relationship and seek out a different partner. The relationship purgatory she's put herself in doesn't make sense.

I have the impression that Geneva has spent ten years with the occasional freelance gig, being supported financially by her parents. Geneva mentions money, and the lack thereof, an awful lot. In this latest episode she dramatically declared that if this new venture fails she will have to move back to Detroit. Does this mean her parents have finally drawn the line, maybe after her latest shenanigans? I think there's a lot of back story there. I also think that Geneva is too immature and dysfunctional to support herself. Anybody can pull up an easel in a restaurant and pretend to brainstorm ideas for a new business idea; it's the execution that's killer.

The summit between Mica and Demetria was - gasp - mature and did not dissolve into name-calling and lost tempers. It was encouraging to see them behave. Not sure if it will last.

• Love 4

Geneva: we don't know where our clitoris (long pause) are.

Me: I should have more than one?!? I've been cheated!!

Yeah, I caught that too. She sure looked befuddled during that long pause.

Geneva needs to stop screeching like a drag queen in Rupauls Drag Race.

(edited)

Wow - legal aid. I assume that tells us a lot about Geneva's financial situation. There are reasons other than financial that qualify someone for a public defender, but I wonder if Geneva claimed she could not afford representation.

I figured her ass was broke, likely living paycheck to paycheck with no savings. If I were her mother, I'd stop supporting her. Geneva is old enough to support herself at this point. No shame in having a 9-5 to make ends meet and freelancing on the side.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 4

I loved the scenes with Mica's grandmother. I lost both of my grandmothers one month apart when I was 18. I understand wanting them to be around forever, but unfortunately, they can't be. Her grandmother has a beautiful spirit. I can see where Mica gets her quirks from.

It was sweet of Chantelle to help Daisy clean up. I also like that although Daisy likes Chantelle she wasn't letting that Afghan hound comment slide. It was mean (even though she does look like one).

Demetria and Mica making up was refreshing for these types of shows.

Geneva. *huge sigh* I really don't like her. She tries so hard to be fabulous and like Carrie Bradshaw. One of her biggest problems is living beyond her means. She's too old to not be fiscally responsible.

I had to fast-forward all things Arzo. She bores me.

• Love 2

Yesterday (I refuse to use that alternate spelling), must either really love Arzo, or he's sticking it out with her since she's the one with the steady income. I couldn't imagine being with someone for over a year, meanwhile, their family knows nothing about me. I don't think the cultural aspect is the real reason, to be honest, I think she's embarrassed. It's fine to mess around in New York when her family is thousands of miles away and she doesn't have to hear or see their disapproval, but once she's home, that's a different story. Yesterday should be insulted.

I totally agree. So many of my friends and associates from San Francisco and the Bay Area are the products of mixed marriages. Be it racial, religious, and/or cultural. I'm not saying it's impossible for kids growing up in an extremely diverse, liberal area to still be raised in a culturally strict household, but come on. I'm sure her descendants of royalty family couldn't be too surprised if she brought home a partner who was not Muslim and not Afghani living in that area of the world.

Arzo is 50 years old, unmarried, on a reality show, and working in a career that her parents don't consider successful. At this point, I doubt her parents care that much what her man's race or religion is. But they do care about his age and whether or not he'll be able to support their child. Any parent would. In NYC, it's cool dating Lil Bow Wow because it's fun and cool and exotic to her. She gets to be Samantha Jones to his Smith Jerrod. But in Cali, she's got to answer those real world questions from her parents that she doesn't want to answer. Her dad already said she doesn't call home enough.

• Love 4

The editors definitely hate Geneva. They are so wrong for not blurring her ENTIRE ASS hanging out of those jeans when she was sitting on the couch.

• Love 9

I haven't been able to watch the last few episodes and my stupid "On Demand" doesn't carry BS & H.  Anyhoo, has Geneva cracked Mel over the head with the bottle yet or not?  If this has happened could someone please fill me in?  Why did Geneva with three degrees hit someone upside the head with a bottle?  Backstory please.  I assume Melyssa pressed charges?

• Love 1

Arzo is 50 years old, unmarried, on a reality show, and working in a career that her parents don't consider successful. At this point, I doubt her parents care that much what her man's race or religion is. But they do care about his age and whether or not he'll be able to support their child. Any parent would. In NYC, it's cool dating Lil Bow Wow because it's fun and cool and exotic to her. She gets to be Samantha Jones to his Smith Jerrod. But in Cali, she's got to answer those real world questions from her parents that she doesn't want to answer. Her dad already said she doesn't call home enough.

Is Arzo actually 50 or are you throwing shade? (I could fully believe that she's 50 and lying about her age. When she and Melyssa are next to each other, she looks a decade older than Melyssa.)

• Love 2
Geneva. *huge sigh* I really don't like her. She tries so hard to be fabulous and like Carrie Bradshaw. One of her biggest problems is living beyond her means. She's too old to not be fiscally responsible.

How old is Geneva anyway?  

I think Arzo might have subtracted a decade from her age.

• Love 2
(edited)

The editors definitely hate Geneva. They are so wrong for not blurring her ENTIRE ASS hanging out of those jeans when she was sitting on the couch.

It's wrong of me, I know, but I'm hoping that someone, maybe even Geneva, utters the phrase: you've shown your whole ass and then we're treated to a flashback of that scene.   You should have the right to look as stank as you want in your own home, but I'm mad that I had to see it. 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 8

My thing with Arzo is, she seems like an intelligent woman and I know that you can't control who you fall in love with, but even if Yesterday's career takes off, what makes her think that he's going to stick with her?  

• Love 7

I forgot to mention that Mica's grandma was my favorite part of the last episode. She is too cute. Granny was putting the stanky leg on everybody when she got up to dance. Sigh. I want a full episode of her and Mica's family cutting it up.

• Love 1

Hell, I don't even know if Yestirday is going to stick with her after the show and he gets the exposure he wants.  Not to be mean but Arzo is homely.  I think she even beats out Geneva's Noxema Jackson look from last year, though to be fair, that had more to do with styling. 

She claims to have come from such a super strict upbringing, but it does not seem like what her parents require of her is any different then what most parents would want for their adult children.  No one is going to be happy if their 35-50 year old child brings home someone like Yestirday and it has nothing to do with his skin color or his religion.  However, at the end of the day, she is an adult and can date whoever she wants.  It just feels like this guy is using her as a stepping stone and will dump her...if he ever achieves any kind of success.

• Love 5

Tap, tap, tap. You hear that Arzo? Tap, tap, tap.

That tapping is the tap of a man playing head games. The tap of a man who knows he ain't doing shit for you but he doesn't want YOU to know he ain't doing shit for you. That's the tap of a man who needs you to continue to feel like you are an amazingly strong and supportive woman while you carry on supporting his bullshit dreams. He is counting on you being a stereotypical woman who needs to save her man and support his half assets attempts at music.

Arzo you are far too old to be falling for this okie doke.

• Love 8

No one is going to be happy if their 35-50 year old child brings home someone like Yesterday.

You did NOT give 35-50 age range for Arzo. I had to go excuse myself.

You are all sorts of wrong for that, but I love you for it.

Greg sure got all Demetria like in the club. Sure they were being a obnoxious but damn.

Daisy sobbing outside the club killed me. My heart broke. I knew exactly how she was feeling.

Poor thing. And the dark wig with bangs? Terrific cut and color on her. She looked great.

That tapping is the tap of a man playing head games. The tap of a man who knows he ain't doing shit for you but he doesn't want YOU to know he ain't doing shit for you. That's the tap of a man who needs you to continue to feel like you are an amazingly strong and supportive woman while you carry on supporting his bullshit dreams. He is counting on you being a stereotypical woman who needs to save her man and support his half assets attempts at music.

And there is NO chemistry between Yesteryear and Orzo. None. Zilch. That "sad" scene did nothing for me except see how crooked Orzo's nostrils are. That was distracting.

• Love 9

Wow I expected comments about Greg (Demetria's fiance's name, right) to kick Chantelle out. She should have been kicked out she was disrupting the event....or was she? Cameras or no cameras> I think she WAS disturbing others. I just on't see him making a scene about it if they weren't REALLY disruptive. ALthough as the PR person said, having someone thrown out can draw MORE attention to the trouble maker than just leaving them alone.

I was glad that as a man he stepped up to defend Demetria. He clearly shows he takes no shit, and is certainly protective.

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought I was the only one who wasn't buying it. Somebody needs to put Arzo up on game. It won't be Melyssa. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3

Maybe Demetria needs to gift Arzo her book, Don't Waste Your Pretty because Arzo is wasting her time with the type of man who Brooklynista broke allllll the way down. Yesterday (I refuse with that alternate spelling) ain't about shit today, he ain't gon be about shit tomorrow, and he's definitely ain't been about shit since yesterday and the days and months before that.

I have my own theory about why Arzo stays and the gist of it is that she's so focused on being able to say that she's dating a Black dude that she'll stick with the most ain't shit dude around for the pleasure of that.

As for Chantelle, I get why Greg was annoyed. While I don't think Demetria's event was a reading per se, I've been to book readings followed by signings. While the author is up there reading from her work or answering questions either from a moderator or the audience, it's kind of gauche to be all kee-keeing it to the point that it's noticeable to the author.

Lastly, I need help understanding what was going on with Daisy. The only consistent prescription I was on were birth control pills, which came in a three month package. When I'd get down to the final two or three pills of the last pack, I'd call for a refill. I was baffled by Daisy waiting for her very important cancer treatment pills to completely run out before calling in a refill.

• Love 6

Lastly, I need help understanding what was going on with Daisy. The only consistent prescription I was on were birth control pills, which came in a three month package. When I'd get down to the final two or three pills of the last pack, I'd call for a refill. I was baffled by Daisy waiting for her very important cancer treatment pills to completely run out before calling in a refill.

i was wondering as well why the last minute wait, the only reason I can think of is that Daisy can only afford to fill it as needed.

I can only imagine how expensive those pills are even if it is partially covered by her insurance, which breaks my heart even more for her.

• Love 9

i was wondering as well why the last minute wait, the only reason I can think of is that Daisy can only afford to fill it as needed.

I can only imagine how expensive those pills are even if it is partially covered by her insurance, which breaks my heart even more for her.

I assumed that as well given the number of bills she's got piled up. My mom has Medicare and forgot to pay her supplemental prescription bill. They cut her off and I had to pay nearly $200 for 30-day meds that should've been less than 10 bucks. I hope Daisy's staff helps to at least organize her bills for her. She could borrow a couple of Sonja Morgan's interns.

There's something off about Mica's new friend. He looks shifty to me.

I don't know why Chantelle didn't just leave. Why would you even want to stay? I was expecting her to be all "I've been kicked out of better joints than this darling."

Demetria should always wear v-necks. They're much more flattering to her shape. And while we're at it, no more choker type necklaces either.

• Love 1
(edited)
Demetria should always wear v-necks. They're much more flattering to her shape. And while we're at it, no more choker type necklaces either.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. I have broad shoulders and a large bust, and those crewnecks make her (and me) look a mile wide on top. Just too much fabric without interruption, and it emphasizes the broadness.

All of my years watching What Not to Wear has made me pay attention to that!

Daisy's doc had to call in a refill on the prescription before the pharmacy could refill it and have it delivered to her. An earlier scene showed her on the phone with the pharmacy.

I think she's so tired that she was unaware that she had run out of refills. Poor thing! She's handling her struggles with braveness and grace. I do wish she had company outside from the start. That scene was just devastating.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 7

While Chantelle was probably louder than she should've been, Greg made a bigger scene by bringing security over. Even Demetria's publicist told him it was too much.

I agree with Mozelle, I think Arzo just likes having a Black boyfriend because Yestirday is a fucking untalented loser. She's sitting there crying because his dreams haven't come true. They never will! He probably spends more time smoking weed and buying socks with weed prints on them than making music. That dude is a con-artist. She's stupid for staying with him this long.

I don't know why Daisy waited that long for a refill, either. Maybe she thought she already had another refill left and it would be easy to get her prescription filled? I don't know but I felt for her. She looked great with the dark bob and the deeper shade of lipstick.

I'm skeptical about Kevin, too. He's too eager and I don't like that. Mica, take a step back.

Melissa might be a mess financially and in the romance department, but she always looks great. The eyebrows weren't so horrible this episode.

• Love 1
(edited)

Daisy is breaking my heart all over the map.  I went from tolerating this girl to loving her.  I don't know if it's that Cancer has changed her perspective or what but between her outlook - which I think was always cheery I just may not have noticed - her prioritizing stuff, refusal to be depressed and general grace with which she is getting through each day, I restate, I love this girl.    Even her hair backstory - her "wig stylist"  <-- that's really a real thing? came in and I was like, girl I knew your hair game got better, those pieces are the truth!  Then she casually mentioned even needing a wig stylist because her hair was gone and I mean... I didn't even know I'd been on the verge of tears, she crushed me with everything a woman her age should be taking for granted.   Agree with ya'll I think running out of the pills was a function of cost.  I can't imagine either.   Listening to her tell the tale of the medical bills and seeing the mail pile mountain on the bed.........ugh.  If I didn't already love my President....

I'm not mad at Greg at all.  We heard Demetria's (agent?) say the venue where they were held 250 people.  The conference room in my company office holds 350.  It's not some huge nightclub with a private room, it's just a teeny ass room.  So for the girls to be back there making enough noise to be heard over whatever din is already present, is rude.   Without Demetria even having to call his name, Greg shoulda put Chantelle out, she's an asshole.  If you can't stay quiet for the approximate 15 minutes this is going to take, yes please, see your disrespectful ass to the curb.  In the previews for next week it looks like he tells Demetria you will not have that girl (Geneva) at our wedding.  Which serves her right too, you feel a way about your friend being asked to leave, g'awn and get on the subway with her.

I'm disappointed in Mica for that display.  She and Demetria had just made up about antics exactly like that.  Sidebar, any NYnistas, I would love to take a field trip to Crabby Patty's one weekend, hollatchagirl! lol.  Resuming:  You're fortydamnfive years old, that's grown enough to know to shut your ass up in a hushed room.   Introducing her friend Kevin as Colonel Angus, made me dissolve in laughter.  She's a good one though, I might could do shorter than me, but that one brown smokers tooth, yeah, no.

Melyssa? baby? you're gorgeous and a half, but I cannot look at those boomerang elvira black eyebrows anymore.  That's very 2000andwhocares (™ B. Frankel) andplusalso, you would look a trillion times better with some actual hair there and lighter pencil color. 

fun fact - the moderator was my bff's cousin, journalist Aliya King.  She confirms what a few of you have surmised, which is that in real life, Demetria is actually a really nice, relatable sort, no airs of aloofosity (shh I know) or superiority at all.   Says she. lol. 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 9
(edited)

Jezebel97 and charmed1, that explanation makes sense because the last thing Daisy should add to her life is stress over something she can control. And charmed1, that Sonja Morgan shade was delicious.

So, in next week's preview we see Greg saying that he doesn't want Geneva at the wedding. I'm really curious about when this book talk/book launch event was in relationship to the time that Geneva lost her damn mind and cracked Melyssa over the head. Since it looks like the show isn't going to show that brawl, there may be a hole in the narrative. I have this feeling that the show will try to make it seem like Greg doesn't want Geneva at the event because she brought Chantelle to the book launch, but my suspicion is that it's in response to the fight.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 1

Maybe Bravo isn't showing the fight because GEneva is suing Melyssa for 25 million dollars, ACCORDING TO TMZ, which also says Geneva was arrested and charged, and had video of it - which didn't really show the nitty gritty of the fight. THAT video may not have been Bravo's it was too far away an looked like someone's cell phone video. If BRavo has video of it I doubt Bravo wants to get drawn into the legalities of showing it. But I'd LOVE to have it shown on the show.

And of course police or the defense can request it or get it subpeonaed.

Just a reminder that what we see is manipulated....Are they not going to show ANY reference to it. Not even the ladies referring to it, or talking about it, too.

Also a reminder that the producers show what they want to show, and edit how they want to .

As for the ladies, I like them all for different reasons....BUT.....some of them certainly don't come off as the most immediately likeable people I've ever seen.

Daisy is breaking my heart all over the map.  I went from tolerating this girl to loving her.  I don't know if it's that Cancer has changed her perspective or what but between her outlook - which I think was always cheery I just may not have noticed - her prioritizing stuff, refusal to be depressed and general grace with which she is getting through each day, I restate, I love this girl.    Even her hair backstory - her "wig stylist"  <-- that's really a real thing? came in and I was like, girl I knew your hair game got better, those pieces are the truth!  Then she casually mentioned even needing a wig stylist because her hair was gone and I mean... I didn't even know I'd been on the verge of tears, she crushed me with everything a woman her age should be taking for granted.   Agree with ya'll I think running out of the pills was a function of cost.  I can't imagine either.   Listening to her tell the tale of the medical bills and seeing the mail pile mountain on the bed.........ugh.  If I didn't already love my President....

I'm not mad at Greg at all.  We heard Demetria's (agent?) say the venue where they were held 250 people.  The conference room in my company office holds 350.  It's not some huge nightclub with a private room, it's just a teeny ass room.  So for the girls to be back there making enough noise to be heard over whatever din is already present, is rude.   Without Demetria even having to call his name, Greg shoulda put Chantelle out, she's an asshole.  If you can't stay quiet for the approximate 15 minutes this is going to take, yes please, see your disrespectful ass to the curb.  In the previews for next week it looks like he tells Demetria you will not have that girl (Geneva) at our wedding.  Which serves her right too, you feel a way about your friend being asked to leave, g'awn and get on the subway with her.

I'm disappointed in Mica for that display.  She and Demetria had just made up about antics exactly like that.  Sidebar, any NYnistas, I would love to take a field trip to Crabby Patty's one weekend, hollatchagirl! lol.  Resuming:  You're fortydamnfive years old, that's grown enough to know to shut your ass up in a hushed room.   Introducing her friend Kevin as Colonel Angus, made me dissolve in laughter.  She's a good one though, I might could do shorter than me, but that one brown smokers tooth, yeah, no.

Melyssa? baby? you're gorgeous and a half, but I cannot look at those boomerang elvira black eyebrows anymore.  That's very 2000andwhocares (™ B. Frankel) andplusalso, you would look a trillion times better with some actual hair there and lighter pencil color. 

fun fact - the moderator was my bff's cousin, journalist Aliya King.  She confirms what a few of you have surmised, which is that in real life, Demetria is actually a really nice, relatable sort, no airs of aloofosity (shh I know) or superiority at all.   Says she. lol. 

Girl, its called Crabby Shack and we went this weekend on the strength of Yelp and this show.  Chile!  Them crab legs were EVERYTHING!  The crabcake sliders were delish too.  A bit tiny, but I guess that's the point of a slider.

You come on down to BK and we'll share some lemonade over talks about Carrie BrokeShaw Geneva.

• Love 7

Can we talk about Daisy's mother's phone call right quick? I'm sure she meant well, and she's right that cancer can return, but damn, mama, can't you be happy that your daughter's cancer free? I had to facepalm along with Daisy's friend when her mom went on about cancer potentially metastasizing and returning because that's what happened to someone she knew.  Not the time, mama. 

• Love 14

Girl, its called Crabby Shack and we went this weekend on the strength of Yelp and this show.  Chile!  Them crab legs were EVERYTHING!  The crabcake sliders were delish too.  A bit tiny, but I guess that's the point of a slider.

You come on down to BK and we'll share some lemonade over talks about Carrie BrokeShaw Geneva.

And you ain't PM a bish?  Girl, bye.  I was looking for some foolishness, carry on, girl talk and seafood this weekend too.  Hmmph.  Sayin.  I've got ithings, say something lol!  They might could have to keep the legs though, I'm too greedy to stop and use carpenters tools on my food.  

Can we talk about Daisy's mother's phone call right quick? I'm sure she meant well, and she's right that cancer can return, but damn, mama, can't you be happy that your daughter's cancer free? I had to facepalm along with Daisy's friend when her mom went on about cancer potentially metastasizing and returning because that's what happened to someone she knew.  Not the time, mama. 

Lol!!  Girrrrlll.  Because if it ain't one thing it's your mother.  This is kinda her fault though, Daisy know good n' hell well she's got a high maintenance mama.  When she was describing her in the car ride to the hospital and then got the word from the doc, I started talking to the tv:  Daze, excuse yourself from the camera crew and run in the bathroom and text mom, you know she finna harsh your mellow in about 1 minute, head her off Daze, head her off! 

• Love 4

When my grandmother had cancer, my father told me it was $1000 per pill.  So it may have been a matter of cost for Daisy letting the prescription run out.

Or, there may have been a no refill order on the prescription without a doctor's authorization.  Sometimes insurance won't let you refill a prescription until 5 days before it expires.  I know I take medication and I can't refill it until after the time stated on the bottle.

Gregg probably didn't like Chantelle anyway because Demetria doesn't like her.  Demetria sent him over to shush the group but he zeroed in on Chantelle...even though Mica, Kevin, Geneva & Daisy were ki'ki'ing too.

• Love 1

I know when I was pregnant and taking Zofran for nausea, it was 100 bucks a pill. Very cost prohibitive.

Daisy and her mom? Cracked me up. Such a mom..."The Cancer?" Lmao.

Ooo, Zaldamo...I thought I was the only one who noticed that brown tooth on Mica's Jermaine Dupri sized friend.

I want some crab.

• Love 1

I know Daisy has a lot going on and that things might slip by her, but I found the whole meltdown odd. Fuck Demetria's book launch - make sure you have your meds!

Chantelle really should have just left when asked. It bugs me that she sat there being loud and disruptive, acted like she was above the event, and then referred to Greg as 'massa'. That's what really set Greg off to get the security guard.

• Love 2
(edited)

Maybe Demetria needs to gift Arzo her book, Don't Waste Your Pretty because Arzo is wasting her time with the type of man who Brooklynista broke allllll the way down. Yesterday (I refuse with that alternate spelling) ain't about shit today, he ain't gon be about shit tomorrow, and he's definitely ain't been about shit since yesterday and the days and months before that.

I would like to thank every single one of you who have clowned this little child because now I'm obsessed with him. I googled him and it appears he has moved on from Arzo to someone closer to his own age, based on his Instagram photos. I'm so mad at myself for this.

Or maybe their romance was just a marketing ploy for his career. Maybe his alternative spelling is an homage to such other illiterates as Fabolous and Ludacris.

@linaflang #wcw // the past is #YestirDay & I won't be controlled by anyone anymore// God gave me my /talent/music is not to be used or mistreated! so if you have nothing nice to say about me being happy #STFU CUZ Focus on you're life because you don know what it took to understand my worth and my path. at S33 NO 3VIL speak no evil

He told y'all!

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I would like to thank every single one of you who have clowned this little child because now I'm obsessed with him. I googled him and it appears he has moved on from Arzo to someone closer to his own age, based on his Instagram photos. I'm so mad at myself for this.

Or maybe their romance was just a marketing ploy for his career. Maybe his alternative spelling is an homage to such other illiterates as Fabolous and Ludacris.

@linaflang #wcw // the past is #YestirDay & I won't be controlled by anyone anymore// God gave me my /talent/music is not to be used or mistreated! so if you have nothing nice to say about me being happy #STFU CUZ Focus on you're life because you don know what it took to understand my worth and my path. at S33 NO 3VIL speak no evil

He told y'all!

I guess he did! Ha!

Of course, I got all nosey (because why not) and searched out this fool's social media. Just a month ago he was tweeting and calling Arzo his "baby" and posting about the show. Why do I think they must have had a fight about their relationship in relation (sorry, I couldn't think of another word) to how it's coming off on the show? But his Twitter is littered with links to his Instagram, and he's doing all the Blood, Sweat, and Heel promo (basically screen shots of when he's on TV with Arzo) like he's a full-time cast member. 

Then (then then then) this happened on April 24:

iamYestirDay @yestirday  ·  Apr 24

I found something else that's worth my time and protection. I don't suck dick for opportunity and… https://instagram.com/p/13CvN_EClt/

followed by this:

iamYestirDay @yestirday  ·  Apr 24

I stay true to me cuz... And God don't like anyone disrespecting his children. I get away to be safe… https://instagram.com/p/13GnI8ECuM/

and:

amYestirDay @yestirday  ·  Apr 24

I stay true to me cuz.yea we done filming already .. And God don't like anyone disrespecting his… https://instagram.com/p/13GnI8ECuM/

I guess he told Arzo, too.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 3

Now then babies, I'm going to need help with all the above.  Who is the girl and baby in the picture.  And what does the 10 second clip mean?  I quit Bravo and all the accompanying mess and came back to Arizona?   Um, sorry if it sounds obtuse, but so what?  (please feel free to explain so what, I really wanna know lol)

• Love 3
(edited)

iamYestirDay @yestirday · Apr 24

I found something else that's worth my time and protection. I don't suck dick for opportunity and… https://instagram.com/p/13CvN_EClt/

Ok I saw this one and had no idea what to make of it. Was he propositioned by a guy for oral sex? Or is this just a euphemism the kids are using these days for like buying Skittles or something?

And where was this handsome Nigerian stockbroker or whatever who Demetria was to hook Melyssa up with? I hope it wasn't Greg's corny cousin who she hooked Daisy up with last season. I noticed he was in attendance as well.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1

charmed1 I think I understood enough to figure out that that was a comment directed it Arzo.   Yikes, talk about ungracious.  I believe wholeheartedly in cougarism, but this is why you don't dip under 30. 

Please...PLEASE let it not be that man.  I don't even remember what and where and why exactly it went downhill but I do remember thinking that man was some splendid punkerassery when all was said and done.  Didn't he make her pay for the date or something?  <---- done by no self respecting African man, ever.   'sides outta the corner or my ear I could've sworn she said he was 6'4" - in which case, definitely, thankfully, not corny dude lol!

psst: hey 'lulla?  girl if a man is shorter than I am (hard to do at 5'5") then his other qualities get like 90% more noticeable.  By the time I finished looking at that tooth, it was surrounded in plaque and plated with gold.   ::slowheadshake::

• Love 1

Now then babies, I'm going to need help with all the above.  Who is the girl and baby in the picture.  And what does the 10 second clip mean?  I quit Bravo and all the accompanying mess and came back to Arizona?   Um, sorry if it sounds obtuse, but so what?  (please feel free to explain so what, I really wanna know lol)

My guess? The girl with the baby is the new boo? I don't know what he's talking about on the Bravo tip. He's acting like he was a cast member when he was really a plus one. 

Ok I saw this one and had no idea what to make of it. Was he propositioned by a guy for oral sex? Or is this just a euphemism the kids are using these days for like buying Skittles or something?

And where was this handsome Nigerian stockbroker or whatever who Demetria was to hook Melyssa up with? I hope it wasn't Greg's corny cousin who she hooked Daisy up with last season. I noticed he was in attendance as well.

It's probably a euphemism? Maybe he's talking about kissing Arzo's ass for this spot on Bravo? 

And where was this handsome Nigerian stockbroker or whatever who Demetria was to hook Melyssa up with? 

Demetria told Melyssa when they were in the park that he would be at her wedding, so not to bring her plus 1.