Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: The Countdown Begins

• Start Topic

I really wish someone would confront Claudia about her "teeth and eyes" comment.

And Claudia's wig looked like like it smelled bad.

I don't believe a word Phaedra was saying about Apollo threatening her. Sounds like she's been reading too many true crime books.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

I don't care if DJ and Todd were supposed to be working together. As Kandi said, she's the one who looks bad when things go sideways.  SHE should've vetted the promoter, or if she did leave it up to Todd and DJ, get behind them to ask what's going on.  She didn't even know that her own play was canned until Todd told her! What the hell kind of businesswoman is she? I don't understand how she made her money.  No wonder Kim swindled her. She was able to spot a sucker. 

I'm sure if her team actually chose a reputable PR firm, her play would be doing gangbusters. But since Kandi is notoriously cheap, she probably went with some fly-by-night publicist with an office in a strip mall.

I never liked Don Juan.  He feels himself way too much. It's partially his fault that this play fell apart, yet, he wants to sit there and be rude to his boss's husband? Kandi should've shut that down, but that's too tall of an order for her. She can't even stand up to her mother.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 15

I don't believe a word Phaedra was saying about Apollo threatening her. Sounds like she's been reading too many true crime books.

I don't either.  Let me get this straight.  She moved when she thought the paparazzi was hounding her at her house, but she doesn't get a hotel when Apollo is threatening her?  Phaedra is full of shit.

• Love 11

I agree. And if he really punched holes in all the walls upstairs she would have had the cameras film the evidence.

• Love 7

Let me say this...I believe Phaedra is a huge liar and I also believe she is not as innocent as she portrays regarding Apollo's side business, but I really can't stand her and her mother. If Apollo is doing all of these harmful things and shouting all of these threats--why are they not getting ANY of this on camera? And next week, it looks like Phaedra has been texting and texting it up with some miscellaneous dude? I wonder what the timeframe is on that. 

Porsha...everything is real about me...except the boobs and the hair, I guess. I'm impressed that she got a dictionary though. Her issue with Claudia, I could care less. 

Kenya...the more I watch this mess, I swear she is playing a character. 

Poor Kandi, but what was up with all of the shade that Kandi's staff was throwing at Todd. I mean, that was all kinds of bad. I felt sorry for him actually. I wonder if there is soo much more to Todd and everything else going on behind the scenes. 

Edited to add: Remember the invisible paparazzi that was in front of her house? Phaedra is a liar, just like her husband. 

Edited by venusnv80
  • Love 5

Regarding Apollo and Phaedra...

There were stories out when he came back home, which we saw a snippet of in previews, that he raised hell and was threatening her and to destroy the house. That much WAS on film. The scene with her mother may have been filmed afterward as a prelude for what's to come.

• Love 9

I learned two new words tonight. Discernment and hongry.

Apollo?  I have been flipping back and forth between the Grammy's and RHOA so I missed the lesson.

Thanks Cooksdelight.  I take back what I said about Phaedra and thinking she is playing the abuse up for the cameras.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 1

I learned two new words tonight. Discernment and hongry.

You've never heard of discernment? You must not go to a black church. :D

I like Phaedra but I don't believe her either.

Don Juan is such a shitty person. So much so that my auto correct changed Don to Don't.

Kandi, kandi, kandi. She sure had me fooled. I thought the thing with Kim was an anomaly but apparently, she just sucks at business.

• Love 8

Let me say this...I believe Phaedra is a huge liar and I also believe she is not as innocent as she portrays regarding Apollo's side business, but I really can't stand her and her mother. If Apollo is doing all of these harmful things and shouting all of these threats--why are they not getting ANY of this on camera? And next week, it looks like Phaedra has been texting and texting it up with some miscellaneous dude? I wonder what the timeframe is on that. 

Porsha...everything is real about me...except the boobs and the hair, I guess. I'm impressed that she got a dictionary though. Her issue with Claudia, I could care less. 

Kenya...the more I watch this mess, I swear she is playing a character. 

Poor Kandi, but what was up with all of the shade that Kandi's staff was throwing at Todd. I mean, that was all kinds of bad. I felt sorry for him actually. I wonder if there is soo much more to Todd and everything else going on behind the scenes. 

Edited to add: Remember the invisible paparazzi that was in front of her house? Phaedra is a liar, just like her husband. 

I believe Phaedra about Apollo's threats, that is 1 angry man IMO!

This is why I can't stand Kenya. She comes on a "reality" show then fakes it. Nothing we see about her is real and IMO, that is why Nene can't stand her. Kenya takes things that happen in real life to the other women and uses it as a bat to beat them over the head with it but then lies about herself and none of the others can break that forbidden 4th wall and speak the truth on camera or off about her. The 1 exception to that was Walter and only because he came forward and spoke the truth first.

Kandi loves to castrate Todd in front of her employee and on camera, it is sickening to watch!

JMO

• Love 11

I also believe that Phaedra and these moments are all engineered to make sure that she absolutely does not have to take the boys to visit Apollo in prison. So yeah, Apollo hasn't been angry until he found out she was cheating...all this other stuff allegedly happened before. 

• Love 8

I also believe that Phaedra and these moments are all engineered to make sure that she absolutely does not have to take the boys to visit Apollo in prison.

Her comments came off to me as some kind of plotting as well.  Up to that one scene she was claiming how he is out all the time, ignoring the kids and her, she never knows where he is, and she wants to give him a chance to "redeem" himself.  Next, he is suicidal and murderous.

If I felt me or my kids threatened by anyone...husband/father or not...there would be a restraining order in place ASAP.  I would not be talking to mom on reality tv, I would be talking to the police. 

• Love 8

Her comments came off to me as some kind of plotting as well.  Up to that one scene she was claiming how he is out all the time, ignoring the kids and her, she never knows where he is, and she wants to give him a chance to "redeem" himself.  Next, he is suicidal and murderous.

If I felt me or my kids threatened by anyone...husband/father or not...there would be a restraining order in place ASAP.  I would not be talking to mom on reality tv, I would be talking to the police. 

Exactly. I don't trust her any more than I trust Apollo. 

• Love 10

Ok, so I was waiting for Kandi to shut Don Juan all the way down, especially when all of them started laughing and Todd clearly was not amused. But, alas, I was expecting too much. And how does she have no idea about what's going on with her play?! Her tears did nothing for me, as usual.

I LOATHE Porsha. She's so different than the "Edith Bunker" she was her first season. Now, she's not only a bitch, but a dumb bitch-and that's not endearing at all.

On another note, Noel is really growing up and looking more like her fine ass daddy. More Leon please!

• Love 9

So, spreading your legs from here to there and getting nothing but sexual pleasure from it is bad, but if you spread your legs from here to there and get a leased car and some purses from it that's good? Okay, Evelyn. I mean Porsha.

Oh my god I need the name of whoever is blowing all that smoke up this chick's (inflated) ass! "There's nothing fake about Porsha Williams." As she sits there with 50 lbs of someone else's hair on her head, silicon bolts on her chest and a car she doesn't own. You are not ballin', you're bailin' *say cheese.* And then wants to call someone else out on a wig? Mmkay. Girl, bye.

Check it, Nene - just because YOU married your father/client to get off the pole, you might see marriage as an accomplishment. Some people are perfectly happy standing on their own, even if they're :::gasp::: in their 40s! BTW, Claudia HAS been married.

Phaedra: "Who knew someone coming from such sordid circumstances would do it again?" Um, recidivism? And the fact that you know damned well his last prison term WASN'T the first? Keep trying to pretend like 1998-1999 didn't happen. Even as you gave interviews that you met him in 1995 for the first time. Phaedra stays lying about everything.

Looks like some texts are coming back to bite Phaedra in the ass. And it doesn't even matter whether it's fake or true. The whole situation reminds me of someone who enjoys setting an unpredictable person on others - until they turn around and find themselves the target of said unpredictability.

And because it must always be said: LEON!

• Love 19

Seriously y'all, discernment is a real word. It's in the dictionary and everything.

Claudia is so tacky. I know how these Bravo "events" go but she was wrong for trying to "hash it out" at Porsha's event.

I ff'ed Kenya so who knows what stupid nonsense she came up with for her storyline this week.

I still can't get over Kandi. So not only can your mother disrespect your husband, but your employees as well? I wish a MF would shade my husband in my presence or let me find out they did it behind my back. My teeth are clenched just thinking about that shit.

• Love 18

I think Kandi has stood up for Todd before, when it comes to going in on her staff.  We have seen him on a couple of occasions discrediting their work efforts, telling them to step it up, etc.  I think Don Juan was hella rude, but part of it may be payback.

I still can't get over Kandi. So not only can your mother disrespect your husband, but your employees as well? I wish a MF would shade my husband in my presence or let me find out they did it behind my back. My teeth are clenched just thinking about that shit.

And therein lies my problem with Kandi. She allows EVERYONE to disrespect her husband. This chick talks with her teeth clenched all the time, yet sat there like a bump on a damn log while three people WHO WORK FOR HER laugh at her husband's management skills and sperm. Hmmph. Couldn't be me. She's on my shit list with Porsha.

Edited by Dani331
  • Love 12

"Who would ever think that if I married an ex-con, that he would get in trouble again?" Gimme a break, Phaedra. You didn't marry a Boy Scout. And you flaunted your whole fake relationship for years while he "pretended" to go to work and was instead conning people.

Gimme a break, part two: Blaming the promoter for the cancelled tour is an easy excuse for low ticket sales. More likely - nobody wanted to see it, and not even the best promoter in the world would have been able to save it. Kandi was just trying to save face.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 14

Blaming the promoter for the cancelled tour is an easy excuse for low ticket sales. More likely - nobody wanted to see it

Exactly. Not even a promo preview on this series last year was enough to entice people to pay money to attend. Kandi doesn't want to admit that she has a flop on her hands.

• Love 8

Claudia is so tacky. I know how these Bravo "events" go but she was wrong for trying to "hash it out" at Porsha's event.

This!  I'm so sick and tired of her going off on Porsha just because she laughed while Claudia and Nene were going at each other.  So did Kandi, so what?!  Damn it, you expect an apology from someone for what somebody else said about you?!  And how much of that bullshit she caused at Porsha's party was the fact that they were honoring Porsha and not Claudia?  I'm one of the few who don't think Claudia is smart or quick and her snarks are pretty lame if you ask me.  An eleven year old throws the kind of shade Claudia does.  Her and her jacked up toes and boney ass wishes she looked as good as Porsha, fake or not.  I hope she realizes that her bff Kenya has a fake ass.  I can almost bet that if Claudia comes back for another season, she and Kenya will be bumping heads...TRUST!  The bitch is too thirsty and she doesn't like dark skinned people, so I don't believe that she and Kenya are really friends for one second.  And I'm also tired of her whining because Porsha won't speak to her at work.  Grow up and get over it!!!

• Love 12

Seriously y'all, discernment is a real word. It's in the dictionary and everything.

I ff'ed Kenya so who knows what stupid nonsense she came up with for her storyline this week.

Kandi's not too bright.  It seems like neither her or her employees believe in pushing themselves to keep learning/improving about basic business principles.  Her talent got the money for the business, but now that the music business seems to be more competitive than ever, her business people need to be up on everything.  Maybe it's me but her employees don't seem real motivated.  Just me, but I never thought Kandi was the brightest person, starting when Kim ripped her off.  Unfortunately she seems to think she is.  Funny, Todd's expertise is production but he seems to know more about business than any of them.  No surprise that she didn't back him up in front of her employees.

I also got the same impression that Phaedra was building a case against Apollo whether it was to garner viewer sympathy or whether it was to ensure that she never had to take the boys to visit.  No doubt Apollo has been acting out, but as many have said, she of all people knows when a restraining order is appropriate.

Kenya is delusional.  She puts herself on the same level as Roger Bobb?   Then gets surprised when he won't be at her beck and call?  Nuts......

Hmm, if Ricky Smiley could only keep one of them, which one would he choose?........Porsha, I think.

• Love 2

Don Juan should have been fired right on the spot for clowning Todd and Aunt Bertha.  Carmon and Johnnie should have been fired for co-signing by laughing.  All three could laugh on their way out the door.  I don't know how Kandi has made it this far with employees that disrespect her and her family.

• Love 18

I already commented on Kenya's antics in the First View forum, but it was obvious RogerBob was trying to politely brush her off. Did she really think her ideas would be considered, even considered the crappy sitcoms he produces? Why was she continuing the charade later in this ep?

I also felt sorry for Todd. He sits there with that ill-fitting cap looking like he wished his wife would once....just once....stand beside him instead of having him follow 5 feet behind her.

I've said ti before, but Kandi and Todd's marriage is DOOMED. I'm not sure which astounded me more; the way their employees treated Todd, their co-boss, or Kandi allowing it to happen!

Exactly. Not even a promo preview on this series last year was enough to entice people to pay money to attend. Kandi doesn't want to admit that she has a flop on her hands.

I think it's more likely her employees spend more time goofing off than working.

Phaedra's claims about Apollo sounded suspicious to me as well.

Porsha is so trashy. What happened to her since her first season?

• Love 5

I only watch this series sporadically anymore compared to the other cities in the franchise, but it increasingly appears to be devolving into a less entertaining variant of Mob Wives: women with the flimsiest of connections to each other behaving indefensibly in clearly contrived confrontations. Except this cast doesn't even engage in the giggle-worthy faux brawl for the viewers' benefit. Ergo, I can't really muster any surprise or disdain for Claudia's propensity to come at the other women irrespective of venue. Plus, she's a cat person. Enough to convince me she's good people - relatively speaking, of course.

Phaedra, however, never fails to confound. When she alighted on the show, she memorably contended that Apollo had been convicted of a "white collar crime," as if stealing cars and ATM numbers without shooting anyone up is a commendable accomplishment. Just a couple of weeks ago, she touted the longevity of her marriage to Demetria at the dinner in Puerto Rico. She's compulsively dropped the "d" on "husband" anytime she happened to be around Kenya for the past two years. When Apollo shoved her on national television last winter because he just had to defend the liberty of that auditionee to put his hands on Kenya, Phaedra jumped on the "you're lucky you didn't get your ass beat" train and supported the fabrication that Brandon had somehow acted aggressively toward Apollo first.

Now, all of her prior behavior to the contrary, she's afraid he's going to go Burning Bed on her? I thought he was just a "white collar" criminal. I wonder if she's going to formally accuse him of domestic violence during their forthcoming legal proceedings.

Which is not to say that Apollo hasn't demonstrated the probability of clinical narcissism and lack of accountability in his own talking heads.

I'm glad to see the Nida children seem to be largely unfazed by the turmoil around them.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10

I already commented on Kenya's antics in the First View forum, but it was obvious RogerBob was trying to politely brush her off. Did she really think her ideas would be considered, even considered the crappy sitcoms he produces? Why was she continuing the charade later in this ep?

I've said ti before, but Kandi and Todd's marriage is DOOMED. I'm not sure which astounded me more; the way their employees treated Todd, their co-boss, or Kandi allowing it to happen!

I think it's more likely her employees spend more time goofing off than working.

Phaedra's claims about Apollo sounded suspicious to me as well.

Porsha is so trashy. What happened to her since her first season?

I think we are seeing the real Porsha.

• Love 6

Don Juan should have been fired right on the spot for clowning Todd and Aunt Bertha.  Carmon and Johnnie should have been fired for co-signing by laughing.  All three could laugh on their way out the door.  I don't know how Kandi has made it this far with employees that disrespect her and her family.

Agree.  But I think their ineptitude feeds into Kandi thinking that she's so smart and such a good businesswoman.  And that's why her non-Kandi sex toy businesses will fail - because of her employees and their lazy attitudes. 

• Love 2

I don't think there was any indication that the play failed because of Kandi's employees laziness or goofing off.  It seems they left the handling of the play to a promoter...I am thinking that was Todd's idea because of all the shade...and the tour was out of Kandi's employees hands.

• Love 1

I just can't even with Nene and Porsha trying to shade Claudia and Kenya because they've never been married. Girl, bye.

I sure rather be single than: 1) stay in a controlling marriage for cash purposes only to inevitably get dumped on Twitter

2) Be married to a convicted felon who has made done nothing but try to embarrass me and ruin my name and reputation

3) Be married to a man whose using me for my wallet

4) Be married to man who is only doing my bidding so he can stay in my good graces for a paycheck.

At the end of the day, Kenya and Claudia look a lot more stress free than the rest of these ladies.

I cannot even believe Kandi AND Todd just sat their and let Don and crew clown him like that. That's some BS. Kandi is a pushover with everybody except Todd. I would've been out after that day. It was bad enough with MJ but she's letting her whole crew clown him. And dude isn't even in this for a come-up. I'm expecting a divorce announcement for these two any day now.

So glad Cynthia wasn't on this episode. Her desperation to remain on this show gives me second hand embarrassment.

• Love 13

If Kandi weren't so tight with money, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if her employees were dipping into the company's cash.  But, she seems to be the type who counts every nickel and dime, so I doubt it.  That might be the one thing that could get you fired from the Kandi Factory.

She is incredibly bad at managing her staff.  She needs a real business manager, but most likely is too cheap to hire anyone.  Wasn't Don Juan supposed to be in that role?  If so, he needed to be fired for that little performance.  Anyone in a management type role shouldn't be bad mouthing or belittling another employee, let alone the spouse of the owner.  He really thinks Kandi cannot do without him.  The other fools that laughed along just prove that it's really not much of a functioning business, more like a social group.  

No one vetted out the promoter?  Well, the final ok, had to have come from Kandi, so did she even ask the right questions?  Probably not, just asked about the fee that was being charged.  Makes me wonder if they got the promoter off of Craigslist.  She probably just cackled with her annoying laugh if anyone tried to say hey we need to pay more for an experienced promoter or tried to explain what each one was offering, then told whomever to handle it.  She's amassed wealth in spite of herself.

Porsha can get off of my tv any time now.  She's suddenly all that?  Oh wait, the all real Porsha.  Real stupid is about the only real she has going for her.

Phaedra, not buying any of your new story.  If you were that threatened by Apollo, you'd never allow those children to be with him alone, you would've gotten a hotel room and moved there - parts unknown to him, and you're an attorney, so you would've gotten a restraining order.  She'd better be careful with Apollo because I think he knows where all her bodies are buried.

• Love 8

I hope this show fades into oblivion before Phaedra's kids are old enough to watch it and all the conversation around it.  Maybe she should just trash their father in private, or in a court room, instead of filming several scenes establishing how neglectful and dangerous he is.  Also, that kind of undermines the visit to the psychologist with the whole "I'm concerned about my sons' emotional well-being."  The whole thing...stupid.

I'm not a fan of Porsha (I can't with people that intensely stupid and arrogant) but she probably should have kept her peach.  She seems pretty involved, or at least they threw her a lifeline through Claudia.  

So, spreading your legs from here to there and getting nothing but sexual pleasure from it is bad, but if you spread your legs from here to there and get a leased car and some purses from it that's good? Okay, Evelyn. I mean Porsha.

It's almost hilarious.  But they're so serious with it, it makes me wonder if somehow they manage to get stuff without actually having sex.  Maybe Porsha's more of a con artist than anything.  

I hope at the reunion Andy asks them to clarify about this whole married thing.  Is it good enough to just get married?  Or, do you have to stay married for a certain amount of time?  In theory, not being able to stay married would be worse, wouldn't it, because it means that you were rejected once someone really knew you (not my philosophy, I'm just trying to dive into the logic of it all).

And...does being engaged count, because it indicates that someone wanted to "wife" you?  As long as you broke it off, of course.

So many questions.  I need them to really get into the details of this whole validation-through-marriage concept.

• Love 10

I liked the shade Porsha threw at Cynthia about letting Peter spend all of her money.  Sometimes I think they actually visit these boards the way they echo things we have already said, just like Claudia calling Gregg Nene's servant and the bride(s)maid comment.

• Love 7

I think Kandi has stood up for Todd before, when it comes to going in on her staff.  We have seen him on a couple of occasions discrediting their work efforts, telling them to step it up, etc.  I think Don Juan was hella rude, but part of it may be payback.

I have only seen Todd have a "talk" with Don Juan after Kandi has cried to him about nothing getting done. IMO, she is using Todd to do her dirty work, chastising/correcting her employees so that she does not have to do it herself. Just as she is not taking responsibility for not vetting the promoter first before hiring them now, it is never her fault that she did not do her job. AND she never backs Todd up, ever that I have seen.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

I hope this show fades into oblivion before Phaedra's kids are old enough to watch it and all the conversation around it.  Maybe she should just trash their father in private, or in a court room, instead of filming several scenes establishing how neglectful and dangerous he is.  Also, that kind of undermines the visit to the psychologist with the whole "I'm concerned about my sons' emotional well-being."  The whole thing...stupid.

RHOA is hardly a family friendly show.  Fakedra and Apollo are dealing with some very heavy issues.  Neither of their kids are old enough to choose being on TV.  When it's young children, I'm in the camp of Brandi, Tamra, Camille - where their exes do not allow their children to be part of the show.  Even Adrienne did not want her kids to be on camera.

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 2

Of course the other girls shade Kenya about wanting a husband.   Have we forgotten the Curious Case of the Imaginary African and Walter?

She created her whole first season around her fake boyfriend and begging for a fake engagement. It sounds pretty damn desperate to me.

• Love 9

Todd got his show on the air. Just sayin'.

I don't think Todd was sitting quiet because he knew he was wrong or he knew he failed. He was getting ready to go off, and trying not to while Don Juan, Carmon & the other guy were cackling and high fiving.

Porsha was in the right at the party; Claudia SHOULDNT have come, but since she did, she should've just said hey to Porsha, made sure Rickey Smiley & Gary With The Tea saw her, and left. Porsha did right by getting up and walking away.

• Love 8

No one vetted out the promoter? Well, the final ok, had to have come from Kandi, so did she even ask the right questions?

Todd asked Kandi that very question, so she undoubtedly found the guy on her own. And of course she got all defensive with him about it. She kept putting it on Todd and Don Juan, that it was their fault for not keeping an eye on the guy. It's always someone else's fault with her.

• Love 4

Oh my god I need the name of whoever is blowing all that smoke up this chick's (inflated) ass! "There's nothing fake about Porsha Williams." As she sits there with 50 lbs of someone else's hair on her head, silicon bolts on her chest and a car she doesn't own. You are not ballin', you're bailin' *say cheese.* And then wants to call someone else out on a wig? Mmkay. Girl, bye.

Check it, Nene - just because YOU married your father/client to get off the pole, you might see marriage as an accomplishment. Some people are perfectly happy standing on their own, even if they're :::gasp::: in their 40s! BTW, Claudia HAS been married.

Phaedra: "Who knew someone coming from such sordid circumstances would do it again?" Um, recidivism? And the fact that you know damned well his last prison term WASN'T the first? Keep trying to pretend like 1998-1999 didn't happen. Even as you gave interviews that you met him in 1995 for the first time. Phaedra stays lying about everything.

Looks like some texts are coming back to bite Phaedra in the ass. And it doesn't even matter whether it's fake or true. The whole situation reminds me of someone who enjoys setting an unpredictable person on others - until they turn around and find themselves the target of said unpredictability.

And because it must always be said: LEON!

Amen to all that!

Phaedra? Really? Has no clue anyone would revisit their old, bad habits? I don't think he wanted to be her puppy on a leash, so he decided to go out and get his own so he could spend all that money at the clubs. I think she thought that if he had a chance at a "better" life he wouldn't screw it up. I get that, but it never entered her mind that this could happen? Ever?

And what was the deal that she doesn't see herself visiting someone in prison? Wasn't he in prison when they met?

I do dislike the new Porsha, who seems to be following in NeNe's entitled footsteps. Not again. Please. And NeNe can get lost with the "Can't get a huzzbin, must be a waste of space" attitude. So Porsha, who was basically an airhead, and is now an entitled airhead, has status, because at least she was married to that creep for a time. Ugh. I'm a very traditional person who believes in marriage and family, but that was whack. Besides which, whatever happened to NeNe's mantra, "Don't spread your legs for a married man?" Now that Gregg is back, it seems she no longer cares about that, so I guess Porsha gets a pass.

Ewww! Claudia, get away from Kordell! That guy gives me the creeps.  Maybe he's the real reason Porsha isn't interested in "getting along."

• Love 3

And therein lies my problem with Kandi. She allows EVERYONE to disrespect her husband. This chick talks with her teeth clenched all the time, yet sat there like a bump on a damn log while three people WHO WORK FOR HER laugh at her husband's management skills and sperm. Hmmph. Couldn't be me. She's on my shit list with Porsha.

Well, at least she was giving them the stink eye. I think that's progress for Kandi. Usually she just nervously laughs that stuff off, or says "Really??" in a high pitched voice, but she wasn't any more happy about it than he was. Hopefully, the next time they pull that crud, she will actually tell them to stuff it.

Yeah, I know I'm in LaLa Land.

• Love 2

I see Porsha has jumped on to Nene's "no negativity" bandwagon, which I find funny because Nene is one of the most negative women on the show.

And then NeNe is making fun of Porsha in her talking heads during the segment when they went out for shrimp and grits. Think Porsha will wise up when she sees this?

Naahhhh.... me either. :)

• Love 8