Type keyword(s) to search

Whitney Thore: So She Thinks She Can Dance

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Is Whitney in Wilmington, since this is where Chase is working?  Also, were Buddy and Tal ever actually living in Whitney’s house or was that just for the show?  Lastly, does anyone remember the photo shoot Whitney and the family did in maybe the first or second season.  Was this a real magazine and did Whitney ever post or talk about it when it was published if it was real?

We don’t actually know for sure. I find it interesting that now most of Whitney’s IG posts are in her story which does not give a location. I suspect she’s not in Wilmington or we would be hearing all about the ‘big move with the boyfriend’. The IG story she posted last night seems to be with Linus (the camera guy) and a friend of his. Linus lives in the Raleigh/Durham area. That doesn’t mean that’s where they were but it doesn’t look like Whit’s Charlotte place or her Greensboro house and Chase wasn’t there so it seems unlikely it was his place in Wilmington. 

• Love 2

There is no indication that Twit has moved to Wilmington.

Both Buddy & Tal actually lived in Twit's house. (Buddy may still be there.)

The magazine photo shot was for a local, Greensboro magazine, not a national one.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

. I find it interesting that now most of Whitney’s IG posts are in her story which does not give a location.

Well, you can rest assured that she will now go stalk Chase in Wilmington so that she can post an IG picture with Wilmington in the location... 

Any takers on how long it takes for her to post such a picture? I'm thinking Monday....

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

You’d think Whitney would be partying at the klerb Chase is managing.

As supposedly confident as Whitney claims to be, I really doubt she’ll be showing her face at his klerb. Chase posted on his FB page that he was looking for bartenders and linked a bunch of his friends who live in Wilmington. Many of them were women. All young and very beautiful. Whitney isn’t going to go somewhere that Chase is surrounded by young, beautiful women. 

• Love 4

Good point, @3girlsforus. And when you think about it, Twit goes nowhere that she will not be the center of attention. Remember the trip to NYC with Todd? As soon as they hit a clurb where Todd was surrounded by his pals who hadn't seen him in a while, she pouted, had a hissy fit & exited.

• Love 5

Maybe it’s the hopeless romantic in me, but I really wish this Chase and Whitney thing is real.  I’d like to see Whitney in an actual romance and see if she’s still the same Whitney or if her personality changes.  I know half the facts don’t add up, but I want to see what her family thinks of him and his family thinks of her.  I’m not into a buddy love triangle so I hope there’s little of that.

Whitney says the season will show their meeting, friendship, falling in love and engagement.  I personally want to see the interactions and changes if any.  Despite never understanding her need to always be naked or peeing in hot tubs, I’m happy if anybody finds actual love.

Question for anyone that has read Whitney’s book, did you come away feeling Glenn was “verbally abusive” towards Whitney?  I saw a review of the book and the person reviewing found Glenn’s words to a younger Whitney abusive in regards to her eating.  The example she (the reviewer) gave was when Whitney told her dad she didn’t lose any weight, he asked what she had to eat.  Whitney said a sandwich.  Glenn apparently says and I’m paraphrasing don't eat a sandwich.  I don’t believe Whitney characterizes the tone this way, but the reviewer seems to.  Just wondering how Glenn and or Babs came off to anybody that read the book.

• Love 1
On 11/23/2019 at 10:47 AM, DanaMB said:

Pretty sure it was real but for a small, local magazine?

I know this is an old comment, but it was a NEIGHBORHOOD magazine. So even smaller than just local Greensboro. A lot of upscale subdivisions have silly little magazines that feature a family a month / recipes / neighbor news.

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Despite never understanding her need to always be naked or peeing in hot tubs, I’m happy if anybody finds actual love.

Question for anyone that has read Whitney’s book, did you come away feeling Glenn was “verbally abusive...”

To the first point, that’s a really nice, touching sentiment, and it makes me a little ashamed of myself and the voyeuristic enjoyment I get out of TLC mocking her. You have a good heart.

To your second point, I read her book awhile back (got it from the library lest I inadvertently fund her noxious lifestyle) and I don’t remember anything like this. I know from shit dads and anything like that would have stood out to me. I’m sure it’s just her typical victim-posturing; her fat is everyone and everything else’s fault.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Pachengala said:

To the first point, that’s a really nice, touching sentiment, and it makes me a little ashamed of myself and the voyeuristic enjoyment I get out of TLC mocking her. You have a good heart.

To your second point, I read her book awhile back (got it from the library lest I inadvertently fund her noxious lifestyle) and I don’t remember anything like this. I know from shit dads and anything like that would have stood out to me. I’m sure it’s just her typical victim-posturing; her fat is everyone and everything else’s fault.

Don’t feel too ashamed, Whitney often gets on my nerves on the show, it’s just the show makes me doubt a lot of “reality”, but I don’t think any of these people are evil or anything.  I mean I’m not going to get into any urine-filled hot tubs, but if she’s happy with this dude, that’s nice for both of them.  If it’s fake, it’s sort of sad that the producers or she feel it’s necessary.

As far as the book, I don’t think Whitney characterized Glenn this way, I think the reviewer did.  The reviewer implies Whitney doesn’t even realize Glenn’s impact on her.  Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I just wondered if anybody else got that vibe from Glenn in the book.  On the show I always thought Babs comments were more cutting than Glenn’s but I didn’t see the whole run of the show or read the book.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2

So here’s a reality check for Whitney. I was just watching a show called Obese and Pregnant. One of the women is having all kinds of weight related issues. She has gestational diabetes, lung function issues (too much pressure on her lungs between the weight and the baby), premature labor etc. This woman is 5’6” and 340lbs So she is 4 inches taller than Whitney and only 15 lbs heavier. She was also 8 mo pregnant although they didn’t make it clear if that was her weight while pregnant or her pre-pregnancy weight. Either way - Whitney would look at that woman and say she isn’t anything like that because “she works out”. But in reality she’s fatter than that woman because she’s so much shorter. Some day in the not too distant future health issues are going to creep up on Whitney and she’s going to be in a world of hurt. Heaven forbid she get pregnant. 

• Love 7
On 12/6/2019 at 6:15 PM, Irate Panda said:

Whitney says the season will show their meeting, friendship, falling in love and engagement.

This is why I'm really suspecting that the "relationship" is as fake as that rock she's currently sporting on her finger. It just feels too much like it's set up as a plot for the season. Whitney meets guy, they become friends, fall and love and for a season finale, get engaged. Of course, the whole build up of their relationship just happens to coincide with filming for the new season. 

And to be honest, she's leaving herself open to the accusations that this is staged. All of her other relationships (real and imagined) were just set ups for plot drama and if it's real, why would she want to display it in this circus? I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but it just feels off and I wouldn't be surprised for a big dramatic breakup because... drama and ratings!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

This is why I'm really suspecting that the "relationship" is as fake as that rock she's currently sporting on her finger. It just feels too much like it's set up as a plot for the season. Whitney meets guy, they become friends, fall and love and for a season finale, get engaged. Of course, the whole build up of their relationship just happens to coincide with filming for the new season. 

And to be honest, she's leaving herself open to the accusations that this is staged. All of her other relationships (real and imagined) were just set ups for plot drama and if it's real, why would she want to display it in this circus? I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but it just feels off and I wouldn't be surprised for a big dramatic breakup because... drama and ratings!

And of course,  since  they just got engaged  at the end of THIS (new) season,  the big dramatic  breakup  will have to  wait until the  following season.... after, of course,  showing  all the wedding  planning,  the obligatory  trip to  Kleinfeld's for wedding  dress shopping... And of course  when  she goes to  K, none of the  dresses will fit her (they only carry up to size 24) so Pnina Tornai or Hailey Page will swoop down and  offer to make a  custom  dress for  her. 

Oh, TLC, you've  become  so obvious.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

The reason I don’t think it’s real is because it seems like a very fast engagement...I mean I know it happens but NoBSActive is a year old...Whitney mets  Chase sometime after meeting Ryan.  In the Thanksgiving she was parading around in a see through or lacy bra in front of his friend Cam, part of me wonders if he was her first choice to be the “bf” anyway she meets Chase, is his friend, falls in love and gets engaged.  I  don’t find it fast for Whitney necessarily, but I’d think Chase would be more hesitant if this were real.  I mean at the very least wouldn’t he question or at least take it somewhat slow fearing he’d mess up his bff Ryan’s business deal, in case this didn’t work out?  

It would be nice for her if this were real and she actually was in a nice healthy relationship with the guy.  I mean I don’t particularly believe this engagement thing, but if it’s true, good for her.  Maybe this plays out differently on tv, but Chase seems happier with Ryan, his dog, or a beer than he does Whitney.  Like I mentioned before I try to to waste too much time analyzing this because it’s useless, but like I said before, they'd have to stay married long after the show ends for me to believe this were real.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Does Whitney still have her apartment in Charlotte or is she back in Greensboro full-time?

From comments Twit's made in Q&As, etc., she apparently lives full-time in Charlotte. She did appear to spend at least a portion of the holidays in Greensboro.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

So how does this show end?  What’s Whitney going to do once TLC packs up for the last time? I can’t imagine there are too many seasons left for this show.  One or two at the most, possibly.    So how do they wrap this up? 

-Normal last show and on the reunion Chase and Whitney say they are still planning the wedding, then this quietly goes away once the show officially ends.

-Whitney and/or Buddy realize they are truly in love, so she “dumps” Chase, while the producers force Heather to look bitterly at the camera and rehash for the millionth time how “devastated” she is by the whole thing.

-Chase suggests doing a cake tasting for the wedding, not knowing that Whitney abhors cake.  Because Whitney is a good fiancée, she agrees to go, ask for extra portions, all while complaining she really doesn’t like cake. Disgusted that Chase made her eat cake, Whitney breaks up with him, and later does an interpretive dance about her hatred of cake.

-The old barnacles still seething about their reduced airtime go undercover (complete with ridiculous disguises) to dig up dirt on the new barnacles to free Whitney of them.  It’s later revealed that Ryan secretly likes to do 99% of the work on joint business ventures and Chase likes Dish Sports packages, the dastardly duo are revealed at THE SKINNY and Whitney breaks off the engagement and the business.

-A pomp and circumstance filled wedding that rivals any royal wedding or at least any wedding planned on 90 day fiancé.  Ryan is the best man counting down how to BRO out at the reception, Heather is the maid of honor grumpily looking for Buddy, who left early to practice the hr stand up routine he plans on sharing as his “gift” to the newlyweds.  Tal and Jon knowingly look at each other, while both try to figure out the acceptable amount of time they have to stay before they can leave.  Ashley and Hunter make dutiful appearances, in order to collect their checks.  Whitney looks angelic in a white sports bra and legging set that is tastefully decorated with iron-on patches of  Wandaleeza and Henchi dressed up as a bride and groom.  Babs and Glenn cry softly realizing Whitney is actually getting married.  Chase cries hysterically realizing Whitney is actually getting married.  Surprise guests show up throughout the day: Mattie as Whitney’s  hairstylist, Nada arrives from Egypt with the matching tutus for Whitney’s reception outfit.  Video chat from Will and Jessica reminding Whitney to send pics of her wedding meal so she can stay on track, cutaway shot of Todd masterminding a takeover of BGDC since Whitney is preoccupied with the wedding.   Very Special Guest Star Cameo by Donna, as a wink and a nod to Primetimer posters, who have carried this show on their backs for years trying to make it interesting.  All of this culminates into the wedding of the century, after the ceremony Chase and Whitney sneak off to a little hideaway near Appalachia State where they can go skiing.    Series ends with Chase and Whitney soaking in the Newlyweds Suite’s hot tub.  Chase is letting the bubbly flow because he’s going to need it.  Whitney is letting the urine flow because, well, they are in a hot tub, and the couple lives happily ever after or however long it takes to get an annulment.

Seriously though, any thoughts real or imagined on what they will have Whitney doing the last episode?

This is my favorite post in a long time. I would tune in for any of these scenarios. 

At the end of the wedding ceremony Babs and Glenn are seen running down the aisle, out the door, and straight to Hawaii for a real vacation now that they’ve turned Whit over to Chase. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Good one, @Irate Panda! No, GREAT one -- I hope the PMG scriptwriter is taking notes.

Actually, I doubt there will be a "final" show in terms of the way many shows end. I think there will just be a pink slip given to PMG from TLC telling them MBFFL is cancelled.

I think Twit is in for a big fall. No more personal attendant massaging her feet & hooking her bra. No more slobbering over her by Ryan & Chase who are going to be in the wind immediately, moving away even faster than the former barnacles. No more BGDC, NoBSactive or -dance bc she can't sustain any on her own. No more leisurely afternoons spent at the gym. (It'll be hard for her to convince her McD's mgr that she needs the time off.) Ditto for all those naps.  In short she is going to be devastated when she has to go back to being a workaday, normal human being.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

Good one, @Irate Panda! No, GREAT one -- I hope the PMG scriptwriter is taking notes.

Actually, I doubt there will be a "final" show in terms of the way many shows end. I think there will just be a pink slip given to PMG from TLC telling them MBFFL is cancelled.

I think Twit is in for a big fall. No more personal attendant massaging her feet & hooking her bra. No more slobbering over her by Ryan & Chase who are going to be in the wind immediately, moving away even faster than the former barnacles. No more BGDC, NoBSactive or -dance bc she can't sustain any on her own. No more leisurely afternoons spent at the gym. (It'll be hard for her to convince her McD's mgr that she needs the time off.) Ditto for all those naps.  In short she is going to be devastated when she has to go back to being a workaday, normal human being.

This was going to be my next question. I figure most reality shows don’t get a “finale”, they just get dumped. Do we have any reason to believe this isn’t the last season? We do we usually find out, when they start filming again? I assume the engagement is specifically to give a reason for one more season. No matter when the end comes, Whitney won’t see it coming and won’t be ready for it. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This was going to be my next question. I figure most reality shows don’t get a “finale”, they just get dumped. Do we have any reason to believe this isn’t the last season? We do we usually find out, when they start filming again? I assume the engagement is specifically to give a reason for one more season. No matter when the end comes, Whitney won’t see it coming and won’t be ready for it. 

There was a moment, between either S-2 & S-3 or S-3 & S-4, when I am convinced there was a possibility that MBFFL would be cancelled. Maybe it was a contract dispute -- I don't know. But every time a fan asked the Q, "when does the new season start?" Twit had a funny look on her face & replied, "I don't know," not "soon!"

So, I suspect we will get a sense of the status of MBFFL during its hiatus.

• Love 1

I guess I always think of this show as more of a bad sitcom, instead of an actual reality show, so you’re right that they probably don’t really get finales. The reality shows I watch are either still on the air or were competitive ones like Top Chef, so you knew exactly when it would end.  As long as they don’t do that stupid game night end of season show again.  

Most D listers try to milk their 15 minutes of fame, but I don’t think my MBFFL is a top reality show, so I think she would have to hustle to keep those type of offers rolling it.  I think she will do a couple of things after the show then go back to whatever she was doing before the show.  I think she probably made some decent money.  I have to think Glenn probably advised her to invest at least some of it.  I’m trying to picture her at 40.  I picture her twerkin back in her Greensboro garage, as Buddy rolls over on the living room sofa, wondering why he doesn’t rate the premium Dish Network package.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

-Chase suggests doing a cake tasting for the wedding, not knowing that Whitney abhors cake.  Because Whitney is a good fiancée, she agrees to go, ask for extra portions, all while complaining she really doesn’t like cake. Disgusted that Chase made her eat cake, Whitney breaks up with him, and later does an interpretive dance about her hatred of cake.

Your whole post was excellent, but this is GOLD. I think it's the "interpretive dance about her hatred of cake" that really sells it!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Your whole post was excellent, but this is GOLD. I think it's the "interpretive dance about her hatred of cake" that really sells it!

I take any opp to show Twit hating cake.

imageproxy_kindlephoto-147733440.jpg

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney looks angelic in a white sports bra and legging set that is tastefully decorated with iron-on patches of  Wandaleeza and Henchi dressed up as a bride and groom.

Could Randy or Monte possibly help her find the outfit.  I loved the last time that Whit, dirty and sweaty, tried on a wedding gown.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

So Dot, in the ratings, do you know if she gets less credit if I tape the early am rebroadcast, rather than the first airing?
I tape things thinking this helps, especially if it's a favorite show, like the Drain the Oceans or ATL Homicide when it was on.

47 minutes ago, auntjess said:

So Dot, in the ratings, do you know if she gets less credit if I tape the early am rebroadcast, rather than the first airing?
I tape things thinking this helps, especially if it's a favorite show, like the Drain the Oceans or ATL Homicide when it was on.

I'm no expert on any of this. Originally, the Neilsens measured about 1600 homes. Now there are other ratings services, plus data gathered from streaming services & such as that. From the chart, I would say that the first broadcast of a show is what is primarily tabulated. So, the Tue info is published the next day, Wed. BUT, to ensure all the various viewing methods are included, the final data are published in an update later in the week. That is why I always wait until Fri to post: I wait for the Tue shows' updated info.

@SunnyBeBe has been interested in how ratings are collected. Maybe she has a more knowledgeable answer to your Q.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here are a couple of options for Whits wedding day outfit. After all these are so tasteful and would definitely be available and appropriate for a morbidly obese woman. 

EE3A7EA8-A05A-40D5-BF62-E53506C2926F.jpeg

A4BCAE37-208F-444C-BC5D-AAA3E9F62BF6.jpeg

Whit would  probably  choose the  second one,  but insist on the  sleeves  being  removed. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Dot said:

I'm no expert on any of this. Originally, the Neilsens measured about 1600 homes. Now there are other ratings services, plus data gathered from streaming services & such as that. From the chart, I would say that the first broadcast of a show is what is primarily tabulated. So, the Tue info is published the next day, Wed. BUT, to ensure all the various viewing methods are included, the final data are published in an update later in the week. That is why I always wait until Fri to post: I wait for the Tue shows' updated info.

@SunnyBeBe has been interested in how ratings are collected. Maybe she has a more knowledgeable answer to your Q.

I don't know. I've read about it, but, find it confusing. That's why I posted link for that article.  I read a formula about how it's tabulated a year or so ago, but, can't recall the details.  That's why I thought it was in the millions.  That, plus the info in that article. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here are a couple of options for Whits wedding day outfit. After all these are so tasteful and would definitely be available and appropriate for a morbidly obese woman. 

I think she'd find both a bit too demure for her.
And I see that the Alaska and Hawaii trips, plus some Buddy drug stuff, is being shown in the early am repeats over the next week or so.
I'll probably pass, but would watch the leprechaun parade if it turns up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I haven't looked into how many methods there are of obtaining viewership but I have been asked to participate in Nielsen survey on two occasions. The first time we didn't have cable but we did have a big dish receiver and paid for programming. Nielsen sent a log in which we made notes about what we were watching in 15 minute time blocks. Admittedly, that was quite a while ago.

Last summer there was a Nielsen radio survey that I received. (I do listen to a lot of non-local radio on the internet.) This time I received an invitation to participate (with a crisp new dollar bill), a phone call from a representative to be sure I would participate, the survey came with another dollar bill, and then the reminder to mail in the completed survey included a dollar.

Some people may be doing their Nielsen surveys by an automated method e.g. set top boxes but both of my experiences were undoubtedly low tech and based on my truthful reporting.

• Love 3

Thanks for that description of being a Neilsen family, @Me from ME. I'm guessing you might have been the only Maine family, given the demographics of your state.

Did you ever "cheat" & fill out your form to report watching a favorite show even tho you weren't able to watch it that eve, for one reason or another? (I confess I would have, given how much weight Neilsen ratings are given when networks decide whether or not to renew a show.)

Thanks for that description of being a Neilsen family, @Me from ME. I'm guessing you might have been the only Maine family, given the demographics of your state.

Lol, yeah we were definitely not the norm.

I think they might have spent a lot of effort to cross reference my Android app with my mailing address so they could send me the radio survey. As for fudging the diary, I am much more invested in reporting my radio listening behavior these days. For example, now that the C-band is no longer available, I still don't have cable or a small dish so I get a lot of news via radio e.g. MSNBC, CNN and some distant stations. My listening period was at a time when I was visiting my parent's house for long stretches of time so, although I didn't yet have the diary I did fill it in as if I had been listening in real time. I did appreciate a section where I could add comments since a temporary host wasn't quite doing the job and I always change the channel when they try to carry the show. I wanted to explain my displeasure with the job that that particular person was doing. Oddly enough the station made me feel as if they had taken my comments seriously and didn't make the new host permanent.

• Love 2

In a different thread @Irate Panda  said: "She’s literally sucks the joy out of all of these things.  I feel sorry for any man that actually would marry her.  Imagine living with the screaming and braying for the rest of your life. "

That braying is the worst thing about Twit for me. My ears ring when I merely hear her on my tablet's less than stellar speakers. What must it be like to be in the same room with her? Or even in the great out of doors? Remember Heather commenting about all of Twit's screaming & braying during the ATV run in AK?

I hate the fans who comment about how cute her laugh is. What's the matter with them? And it just encourages her.

If -- Big IF -- the Twit/Chase love affair is for real, it ain't gonna last long. Not with her braying, not to mention all her other unplesantries.

• Love 7

I didn’t know where to put this, but I just saw a commercial for MBFFL that stated “The Road to the Ring Continues” with a picture of Chase down on one knee and Whitney covering her mouth like she needs to vomit.

I don’t understand TLC’s reasoning behind this commercial.  Do they think revealing the engagement so soon will draw in viewers? I think it would do the opposite as they have completely ruined any surprise or anticipataion If you don’t follow social media and only watch the show.  Also they are making it very obvious that the engagement is nothing more than a story line.  It’s just confusing to me.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Meowy said:

.Also they are making it very obvious that the engagement is nothing more than a story line.  It’s just confusing to me.

That was exactly my first thought when I saw that. Pretty obvious it’s just a scripted storyline. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Meowy said:

I didn’t know where to put this, but I just saw a commercial for MBFFL that stated “The Road to the Ring Continues” with a picture of Chase down on one knee and Whitney covering her mouth like she needs to vomit.

I don’t understand TLC’s reasoning behind this commercial.  Do they think revealing the engagement so soon will draw in viewers? I think it would do the opposite as they have completely ruined any surprise or anticipataion If you don’t follow social media and only watch the show.  Also they are making it very obvious that the engagement is nothing more than a story line.  It’s just confusing to me.

That clip of Chase down on one knee was in the “coming this season” tease during THE PREMIERE!  

They’re pretty much winking at the camera at this point. 

But, I guess “the Road to the Ring” sounds better than “the Tool Whitney uses to Wipe her own Ass”, which is what a TRUE reality show about her would be. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Meowy said:

Maybe they figure that anyone who watches the show already knows so they are better off getting people all worked up to see the relationship develop and then the proposal itself?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Meowy said:

I don’t understand TLC’s reasoning behind this commercial.  Do they think revealing the engagement so soon will draw in viewers? I think it would do the opposite as they have completely ruined any surprise or anticipataion 

Viewership took a big dip this week. Too early to tell if that's the beginning of a trend. But if the viewership continues to decline, I think we'll have our answer.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's shilling a skin care product in today's IG story. I question that she is the SM influencer some manufacturers seem to believe she is.

It's a sleazy company that will "prescribe" you their product if you just sign up with them. Shocking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Alapaki said:

That clip of Chase down on one knee was in the “coming this season” tease during THE PREMIERE!  

They’re pretty much winking at the camera at this point. 

This.

Their body language doesn't translate to "in love" to me. When you have found someone you're crazy about, you'll pretty much do anything to be with that person and spend a lot of time with them. On camera, off camera.......you'd think we'd be seeing random pictures of Whitney and Chase spotted out doing this, doing that--like normal in-love couples versus the scheduled "photo-ops" we're shown. 

Chase looks like he's just........there. This has to suck for him because any relationship he might want to pursue outside of this is probably frowned upon (unless it leads to drama?). I dunno. I'm just not buying what they're trying to sell. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This.

Their body language doesn't translate to "in love" to me. When you have found someone you're crazy about, you'll pretty much do anything to be with that person and spend a lot of time with them. On camera, off camera.......you'd think we'd be seeing random pictures of Whitney and Chase spotted out doing this, doing that--like normal in-love couples versus the scheduled "photo-ops" we're shown. 

Chase looks like he's just........there. This has to suck for him because any relationship he might want to pursue outside of this is probably frowned upon (unless it leads to drama?). I dunno. I'm just not buying what they're trying to sell. 

He's agreed to do it for "fame"/money - I wouldn't spend too much time feeling sorry for him 😄 

• Love 8

Argh, Whitney has put up an instagram story in which she is wearing several pounds of eye makeup, obviously applied by a professional, with the caption "testing lewks for next season!"

They've renewed this crap for yet another season? I thought Dot said the ratings were on a downhill slide?! Or is this just Whitney teasing the fans (and giving us haterzzz headaches?)

• Love 3