Type keyword(s) to search

Whitney Thore: So She Thinks She Can Dance

• Start Topic

(edited)

FYI: Our gal Twit is nominated for some category in the Primetimer Awards

It's called something like "most hated reality star." Twit loves to win awards, so let's all vote for her! 😊

ETA: the category is "stick a fork in my eye: worst reality show star."

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Dot said:

It's called something like "most hated reality star." Twit loves to win awards, so let's all vote for her! 😊

Yes!! When does voting start?

15 hours ago, Dot said:

She's going to face some stiff competition from Luke from Married at First Sight...

• LOL 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She's going to face some stiff competition from Luke from Married at First Sight...

And Kanye West who is possibly more narcissistic than Twit. But, anyway, the first round is of 5. Maybe Twit can squeak thru.

ETA: Remember to vote for Twit again today & tomorrow when the contest ends. (At this point in the voting, Twit has a chance of making the first 5 cut if we all keep voting. )

Edited by Dot
1 hour ago, Dot said:

And Kanye West who is possibly more narcissistic than Twit. But, anyway, the first round is of 5. Maybe Twit can squeak thru.

ETA: Remember to vote for Twit again today & tomorrow when the contest ends. (At this point in the voting, Twit has a chance of making the first 5 cut if we all keep voting. )

You can only vote once per category and round.

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

You can only vote once per category and round.

I voted yesterday AND today, and my vote seemed to count. Or maybe I misread the scoring.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I voted yesterday AND today, and my vote seemed to count. Or maybe I misread the scoring.

I voted today and will vote tomorrow. I only voted for her as I don't want to give her competitors votes.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Dot said:

ETA: I misread the scoring.

At 7 a.m. PDT, Twit is in the Top 5 -- barely. So if you haven't voted yet, it's time to do so before the first phase of the contest closes today.

Again, the category is "stick a fork in my eye: worst reality person."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

ETA: I misread the scoring.

At 7 a.m. PDT, Twit is in the Top 5 -- barely. So if you haven't voted yet, it's time to do so before the first phase of the contest closes today.

Again, the category is "stick a fork in my eye: worst reality person."

I voted for Shitney.

• Love 3
On 6/13/2019 at 2:34 PM, Dot said:

As bad as Twit is, her competition includes 3 Kardashians so it’s highly unlikely she will make a dent in that voting. Those are some seriously narcissistic messed up people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

As bad as Twit is, her competition includes 3 Kardashians so it’s highly unlikely she will make a dent in that voting. Those are some seriously narcissistic messed up people. 

Yes, but if she gets into the top five with all three of them, the Kardashians may split the vote between them, so the final two might have a chance! 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I can't seem to vote today. It opens on the result page. Maybe because no one voted after me?? I really wanted to get my last vote in.

No, I was wrong in thinking you can vote more than once. (My bad.) So, if you try to, you get sent to the results page.

3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Yes, but if she gets into the top five with all three of them, the Kardashians may split the vote between them, so the final two might have a chance! 🙂

I so hope Primetimer notifies ppl when they end up.in the top 5 of any category. Twit will be so burned if she's one of the top 5 even if she isn't the "winner."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

NICE GOING, GANG! 😁

Our gal Twit placed 3rd in the category, "stick a fork in my eye: worst reality person on TV," so she's in the running for the final voting phase. The voting is only open until June 21, there's not much time to get your vote in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Dot said:

NICE GOING, GANG! 😁

Our gal Twit placed 3rd in the category, "stick a fork in my eye: worst reality person on TV," so she's in the running for the final voting phase. The voting is only open until June 21, there's not much time to get your vote in.

I just went and voted.  Twit is in the lead right now in her category!  Keep it up folks, I’m sure we can push Twit to a win🥂🍔🍟🍕🍰

BTW, you do know that if she gets notified of a win, she will be reading this forum all the way through, if she isn’t already . . .

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Dot said:

NICE GOING, GANG! 😁

I voted!! 

• Love 2

Done and done. She is in the lead and comfortably so. Let's hope it lasts.  Maybe I'll visit a few other snark sites and point them to this site.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

Done and done. She is in the lead and comfortably so. Let's hope it lasts.  Maybe I'll visit a few other snark sites and point them to this site.

Great idea! So I just went to the M600#L forum & made a plea for votes there.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I voted for her did you?

Yup! First time ever voting, been here 3 years. I mean, she could very well legitimately WIN something that's not a storyline and it's being disliked! Bwahahahahahahahaha! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Perhaps, if she wins, one of you good souls would be kind enough to screenshot the award and tag her on Instagram 😉

If she does win and actually comments on it, she will be sure it’s that people hate her because she’s fat. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Perhaps, if she wins, one of you good souls would be kind enough to screenshot the award and tag her on Instagram 😉

Maybe you could suggest this on Cat Breath? I don't know how to do what you suggest, but even if I did, I wouldn't want to risk being blocked from her IG page. (And many of the folks on CB don't read her IG page any way.) I figured I'd announce it on the MBFFL FB page, the TLC page & anywhere I can think of.

• Love 3

Even if we can't figure out a way to ensure Twit learns of her award, it's been oddly satisfying just being able to vote her Worst Reality Person, hasn't it? 😁 🏆

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/19/2019 at 1:57 PM, DNR said:

I voted but as annoying and gross as Twitney is, she’s not on Janelle of Teen Mom awfulness level.  That bitch is a monster 

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

Me too. I went in with the intention of voting for Twit, but ultimately had to go with my conscience. #justicefornugget

Twit has been a narcissistic bitch for 8 seasons. Is that also true of the teen mom?

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit has been a narcissistic bitch for 8 seasons. Is that also true of the teen mom?

Beyond. She's been filmed shooting up, she married guy who beat and shot her little dog to death, she and her husband have harassed their kids' other parent into giving up on custody or downright violated visitation orders, all of their kids (six collectively, all with different parents I think) have been removed from their home, her husband posted lewd photos of her second son in a diaper when he was a baby, she pulled a gun (on camera) on a guy during a road rage incident....there's more and I could go on for ages, but her blood is already boiling. Her husband has recently been featured on ID Channel's "5 Scariest Fathers" on Father's Day, and he's known around here as Uncle ID Channel or Uncle Bad Touch for a reason.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Me too. I went in with the intention of voting for Twit, but ultimately had to go with my conscience. #justicefornugget

#justicefornugget 😤

• Love 3
On 6/22/2019 at 6:46 AM, Me from ME said:

Guess who won?!  (Putting on my best Steve Kornacki)  "A last minute surge of votes assured an easy victory".

I saw that she won based on the “show results” but now everything seems to be gone. Did they publish the winners somewhere?

2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I saw that she won based on the “show results” but now everything seems to be gone. Did they publish the winners somewhere?

I didn't see any "show results" & I've been looking for 2 days. Where did you find them?

1 hour ago, Dot said:

I didn't see any "show results" & I've been looking for 2 days. Where did you find them?

I just mean the option button next to “vote” said “show results” and then that page was shown after you vote so you could see the progress. I haven’t seen a page with full results just listing the winners.

• Love 1
(edited)

The results are up now. What is weird is there are 2 threads for the winners. One has Jenny McCarthy winning, but the one with GIFs has Twit winning...don't get it.

Edited by Gramto6
22 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

The results are up now. What is weird is there are 2 threads for the winners. One has Jenny McCarthy winning, but the one with GIFs has Twit winning...don't get it.

I think the mods had their own thread winners.  The overall board I think picked Whitney and the mods picked Jenny in their thread, at least that’s what I think.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I think the mods had their own thread winners.  The overall board I think picked Whitney and the mods picked Jenny in their thread, at least that’s what I think.

OK, that makes sense. I was just looking for a winner thread and didn't pay 100% attention to the title.

• Love 1

Did Whitney ever explain how she and Ryan met or decided to start a business together? I know she rarely explains anything, but didn’t know if it was ever mentioned in an Instagram story or just one day Ryan appeared.  I guess they would explain next season.