Type keyword(s) to search

Whitney Thore: So She Thinks She Can Dance

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Argh, Whitney has put up an instagram story in which she is wearing several pounds of eye makeup, obviously applied by a professional, with the caption "testing lewks for next season!"

They've renewed this crap for yet another season? I thought Dot said the ratings were on a downhill slide?! Or is this just Whitney teasing the fans (and giving us haterzzz headaches?)

I think at least one more season was guaranteed by the engagement. I don’t know if the post indicates it’s already been renewed but I fully expect it to happen. And to answer her question - no that massive application of makeup is not “a look’. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think at least one more season was guaranteed by the engagement.

I guess I was hoping Chase would back out of another season, once he learned how obnoxious living in WhitneyWorld can be.  Or that Whitney would be even more full of herself than usual when it came to planning the wedding, and TLC said to her production company, "Who the hell does she think she is? Kate Middleton? No, the budget for the wedding episode is the same as for any other episode, and if that's not enough, she can peddle her show somewhere else."

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

They've renewed this crap for yet another season? I thought Dot said the ratings were on a downhill slide?! Or is this just Whitney teasing the fans (and giving us haterzzz headaches?)

I don't want to mislead anyone. The ratings for ep 7 did take a big hit. Is it a trend? Or an anomaly? The only way to know is to follow the data over the next weeks & see if MBFFL bounces back or continues to slide downhill.

The smugness of Twit's latest IG story leads me to believe she is sure of another season. I don't know how TV contracts work, but given how many shows get cancelled suddenly, with no warning, I suspect the network writes in a paragraph giving it the right to do that. OTOH, 800,000+ viewers for a cheesy cable network is probably pretty good, so maybe Twit's days will never be numbered unless she keels over from some fat-induced medical problem. I agree with what someone said in another thread: the elderly parents are healthier than their 350-# daughter.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I guess I was hoping Chase would back out of another season, once he learned how obnoxious living in WhitneyWorld can be.  Or that Whitney would be even more full of herself than usual when it came to planning the wedding, and TLC said to her production company, "Who the hell does she think she is? Kate Middleton? No, the budget for the wedding episode is the same as for any other episode, and if that's not enough, she can peddle her show somewhere else."

Next season will be Whitney and Buddy lumbering, both out of breath, into the “relationship” they both “always wanted” after the inevitable Whitney/Chase “break-up” at the end of this season. So fucking predictable. 

OR, maybe next season will show us the culmination of Whitney’s conversion to Judaism. That’s still on, right?  Oh. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Dot said:

...unless she keels over from some fat-induced medical problem...

How dare you! Skinny people get diseases too!!!!

So, I’m not gonna lie. The only season I’ve actually watched is the ski season because that’s when, IMO, the tenor of the show really changed from, like, inspirational to fat minstrelsy, and I wanted to check it out. Then I got bored and just proxy-watch through these boards. HOWEVER, I could absolutely see myself tuning back in to watch Big Whit wedding planning for her fake wedding. It’s so meta I might actually be interested. Please don’t kick me out of the thread!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

OR, maybe next season will show us the culmination of Whitney’s conversion to Judaism. That’s still on, right?  Oh. 

Alas, no. It seems Whitney seriously misjudged her ability to give up pork products, and was politely asked to leave the conversion class after she was spotted in the hallway stuffing a slice of sausage pizza into her mouth.

4 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

It’s so meta I might actually be interested. Please don’t kick me out of the thread!

Don't worry about it. Personally, I'm not sure anyone in this thread has a moral high ground when it comes to any form of interaction with this show! 🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Don't worry about it. Personally, I'm not sure anyone in this thread has a moral high ground when it comes to any form of interaction with this show! 🙂

Speak for yourself, bish. I tryna & think you're just jelly about how moral some of us bros & gals are.

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Argh, Whitney has put up an instagram story in which she is wearing several pounds of eye makeup, obviously applied by a professional, with the caption "testing lewks for next season!"

I think at least one more season was guaranteed by the engagement. I don’t know if the post indicates it’s already been renewed but I fully expect it to happen. And to answer her question - no that massive application of makeup is not “a look’. 

Oh, so that’s what a “lewk” is - a “look.” Is that supposed to be sexy or something? Or maybe “kewl”? Or just illiterate?

I don’t get why she has to mangle her words like that. It isn’t cute, it’s just stupid. 

(This is one of my pet peeves, so sorry if I sound like a dork about this.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, LeesburgLee said:

Oh, so that’s what a “lewk” is - a “look.” Is that supposed to be sexy or something? Or maybe “kewl”? Or just illiterate?

I don’t get why she has to mangle her words like that. It isn’t cute, it’s just stupid. 

(This is one of my pet peeves, so sorry if I sound like a dork about this.)

Because  that's  how preteens talk. Whitney is not  Forever 21, she's  Forever 12. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Oh dear. NoBSDance's Facebook group has dropped  to 32.  NoBSActive's, on the other hand, is now up to 634.  Even if only 500 of those group members are paying customers, Whitney and Ryan are grossing in the neighborhood of ten grand a month. (Maybe a little less if a bunch of the customers took advantage of the discount if you pre-pay for a year, but I suspect the $20-a-month-pay-as-you-go-and-cancel-at-any-time plan is still what most people sign up for.) 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Oh dear. NoBSDance's Facebook group has dropped  to 32.  NoBSActive's, on the other hand, is now up to 634.  Even if only 500 of those group members are paying customers, Whitney and Ryan are grossing in the neighborhood of ten grand a month. (Maybe a little less if a bunch of the customers took advantage of the discount if you pre-pay for a year, but I suspect the $20-a-month-pay-as-you-go-and-cancel-at-any-time plan is still what most people sign up for.) 

No one ever said that the conniving, opportunistic little rat didn't see a great grift possibility when he saw Twit's profile on an online dating service. I'd say Ryan's been successful beyond his wildest dreams.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Even so, no wonder Ryan is hanging out and encouraging the Chase "relationship", bros gotta stick together...

• Love 6
On 2/22/2020 at 11:00 PM, Ketzel said:

(Maybe a little less if a bunch of the customers took advantage of the discount if you pre-pay for a year, but I suspect the $20-a-month-pay-as-you-go-and-cancel-at-any-time plan is still what most people sign up for.) 

What do you get for that, that you couldn't find for free, on youtube ?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, auntjess said:

What do you get for that, that you couldn't find for free, on youtube ?

I really think a small percentage of their customers use it primarily for exercise, I think a lot use it as way to feel like they are personally interacting with Whitney and now Ryan.  I have never gone Gaga over “celebrities” even ones I’ve really liked, usually I’m afraid I’ll find out their trash, but some people really get into meeting the z-list people or interacting with them online.  I think some people do work out and honestly it probably helps to see someone as fat as they are doing it or whatever the hell Whitney does.  I think part of it is, they’ve bought into this whole Chase and Ryan loving to hang out with BBWs and in their minds them (the customers).

Maybe I’m jaded, but if not for their business Ryan seems at best ambivalent hanging out with Whitney.  I do appreciate he calls her out on her shit most of the time.  Chase, I think is just kinder or at least hides his irritation better.  I still don’t believe they have some great love story (maybe Im wrong) but he doesn’t seem noticeably irritated by Whitney even when he should be.....ummm the whole Buddy thing.  I mean he says his lines about Buddy, but he says them in the kindest most teleprompter way.  Imo I think Ryan saw a cash cow on the dating app or wherever the hell they met and came up with this business they have now.  I don’t blame him and Whitney should be glad it’s putting money in her pocket for doing seemingly minimal works, if she does a lot, it’s not apparent.

I think they were going for a fiancé theme this year and Ryan offered to go through his bro list and they decided on Chase who agreed to the whole thing.  I mean let’s assume this is fake, he’s getting paid whatever amount of money and gets free trips.  I don’t know that a lot of people would want to be saddled as Whitney’s fiancé but his friends and family know it’s a “job” plus he becomes whatever comes after is z list and can maybe parlay it into his own 15 minutes of fame, if it’s real he gets paid to hang out with his girlfriend.  Now me personally you’d have to put up a whole lot of money to have me listen to the braying and TLC would probably go bankrupt if I named my price for dealing with braying and mumbling at the same time.  It’s easy money for all of them and if you don’t mind looking somewhat pathetic on tv, it’s decent money.

Honestly, Ryan has found the perfect role on this show.  Build a business, build his own brand, doesn’t get involved in the romance part with Whitney, calls her own her shit, still has her fawn ridiculously over his bro-ness and gets paid to hang out with his best friend.  He has worked the system better than any of them and doesn’t really hide any of it, at least not very well.  I ain’t mad at him.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

What I would  give for an hour  with  Ryan  to find out what he REALLY  thinks of Sweatney......

Oh, I think it's kinda apparent... based on his straight, in your face talk to Twit, and him not backing down when she argues or whines. 

I would love to hear what Chase wd say abt her off the record. Especially all the intimate story lines that he flat out refused to do. 

I mean Chase sold his soul for TLC money, but he has to vent in private. 

I wonder how many times Chase has considered trying to get out of the TLC contract.

I'm guessing he doesn't have a real girlfriend at the moment, but that could change quickly.... young people,  doncha know.....so I'm waiting for the illicit TMZ  photos of Chase "cheating"on his fabulous fiancee. 

Of course, then it will be another storyline that Twit cd milk for sympathy and ire from her diehard fans. 

• Love 8

I am a first time poster.  I've been reading all of your comments for a few months now, and I think all of you are wonderful writers.  
I have been a fan of this show since the beginning.  Now, I can't even stand listening to her longer than 5 minutes at a time.  This show started out with such promise.  I really liked her back when she thought she could dance.  At least she was being true to her own passion of dancing.  I really liked her positive attitude on life living in her fat body.  However, I think throughout the years, she let fame and TLC change her into their perception of the way they wanted her life to turn out.  She no longer dances, and I feel very bad that she has to hire people to play the roles of her "friends" as well as a fake boyfriend with whom she loves.  I don't buy it.  You could feel the love she had for Lennie.  This new guy they must have picked up off the streets.  There is absolutely NO chemistry between her and Chase.  She wants people to know that she's worthy of love; which we all are worthy of, but being in her body, she has to go the extra mile to prove to us that she really IS fabulous.  I feel sorry for her, and hope that when the show finally ends (sooner than later) that she will find out who she really is before it's too late for her.  I sincerely dislike this woman greatly now.  She treats her family and her so-called friends like shit every shance she gets.  Even the first episode, she yells at Todd's dancing in front of her parents, because he's actually dancing and she was not, but made Todd feel like shit in the process.  I'm sorry my post is so long, but I've held in my feelings about her for too long, and I just had to get it out.  I feel better now.  Thank you all for being here every day, and for sharing your real thoughts on this woman.  May she wreck her train soon...for all of our sake...

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I really think a small percentage of their customers use it primarily for exercise, I think a lot use it as way to feel like they are personally interacting with Whitney and now Ryan.  I have never gone Gaga over “celebrities” even ones I’ve really liked, usually I’m afraid I’ll find out their trash, but some people really get into meeting the z-list people or interacting with them online.  I think some people do work out and honestly it probably helps to see someone as fat as they are doing it or whatever the hell Whitney does.  I think part of it is, they’ve bought into this whole Chase and Ryan loving to hang out with BBWs and in their minds them (the customers).

Maybe I’m jaded, but if not for their business Ryan seems at best ambivalent hanging out with Whitney.  I do appreciate he calls her out on her shit most of the time.  Chase, I think is just kinder or at least hides his irritation better.  I still don’t believe they have some great love story (maybe Im wrong) but he doesn’t seem noticeably irritated by Whitney even when he should be.....ummm the whole Buddy thing.  I mean he says his lines about Buddy, but he says them in the kindest most teleprompter way.  Imo I think Ryan saw a cash cow on the dating app or wherever the hell they met and came up with this business they have now.  I don’t blame him and Whitney should be glad it’s putting money in her pocket for doing seemingly minimal works, if she does a lot, it’s not apparent.

I think they were going for a fiancé theme this year and Ryan offered to go through his bro list and they decided on Chase who agreed to the whole thing.  I mean let’s assume this is fake, he’s getting paid whatever amount of money and gets free trips.  I don’t know that a lot of people would want to be saddled as Whitney’s fiancé but his friends and family know it’s a “job” plus he becomes whatever comes after is z list and can maybe parlay it into his own 15 minutes of fame, if it’s real he gets paid to hang out with his girlfriend.  Now me personally you’d have to put up a whole lot of money to have me listen to the braying and TLC would probably go bankrupt if I named my price for dealing with braying and mumbling at the same time.  It’s easy money for all of them and if you don’t mind looking somewhat pathetic on tv, it’s decent money.

Honestly, Ryan has found the perfect role on this show.  Build a business, build his own brand, doesn’t get involved in the romance part with Whitney, calls her own her shit, still has her fawn ridiculously over his bro-ness and gets paid to hang out with his best friend.  He has worked the system better than any of them and doesn’t really hide any of it, at least not very well.  I ain’t mad at him.

BINGO!!!!  When the whole Chase thing came out I thought back to the infamous lace bra Thanksgiving (2018) where she was prancing around drinking with 2 strange guys and Ryan. I figured Ryan had asked if they wanted to be on the show and they were being introduced to the "star". I guess they declined for some odd reason... and then Chase appeared.

Ryan is an opportunist and totally is driving his own agenda. I believe he has engineered this whole thing somehow. I like to think that he is manipulating Twit big time and she is so self absorbed she doesn't see it.

• Love 7

I hope this is the right thread to post this, but I have started watching this show from the very beginning.  I want to see where it was that she turned into what she's turned into these days.  I really loved this show back then.  I'm kind of seeing the very unique relationship between Whitney and Buddy.  I'm starting to think that TLC had a lot to do with creating the Whitney we all know and love to hate now.  I enjoyed watching Whitney and her friends getting together, and how not only her parents but her friends as well always went to any of Whitney's dancing performances.  I want to get back to the positive Whitney and not think the worst of her, but now days, it's hard to do.

On a side note, I didn't know that Whitney and Heather are both left handers.  I found that out on their IG photos today.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, auntjess said:

I really want to see Whit's version of social distancing.  

I don't think "distancing" is anywhere in her vocabulary. She is all over everyone anywhere near her!

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

From soapbox.com

My Big Fat Fabulous Life celeb Chase Severino will finally have the opportunity to show his now fiance Whitney Thore the sights of Wilmington, North Carolina. In the last episode that aired  Whitney let it slip that she has yet to visit Chase in his hometown. However, we aren’t sure what’s being filmed for TLC is the first visit or not. However what we do know is Whitney’s mother, Barbara Thore will be with the couple.

According to the permits filed with the city of Wilmington, My Big Fat Fabulous Life crews will film March 16th. They’ll be in the downtown Riverwalk area as Chase shows Babs and Whitney around. Certainly, the residents of Chase Severino’s hometown are excited to catch a glimpse of a reality show taping. This permit adds fuel to the fire that season 8 is already in the works.

• Useful 2
20 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I wonder if it actually happened or did it fall victim to the coronavirus?

I think it did. She mentioned in one of her IG posts or IG story, I can’t remember which, that they were doing a little bit of filming while keeping 6 foot distance from the crew except when they had to mic them. Sounded stupid and unnecessary to me but it was about the time they would have been filming in Wilmington. And we know they filmed at Chase’s bar right before the bar had to close for COVID. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

From soapbox.com

My Big Fat Fabulous Life celeb Chase Severino will finally have the opportunity to show his now fiance Whitney Thore the sights of Wilmington, North Carolina. In the last episode that aired  Whitney let it slip that she has yet to visit Chase in his hometown. However, we aren’t sure what’s being filmed for TLC is the first visit or not.  However what we do know is Whitney’s mother, Barbara Thore will be with the couple.

So they got engaged last fall?  and she doesn't go  to see his home until filming starts for the new season?  Super real relationship 🙄. And no one cares whether Babs was there - where was Chase's mom?  Has Whitney met her?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I noticed this earlier in the season, and kept meaning to share it with you guys. I have android phone, and it compiles story cards for stuff I'm interested in. (Yes, I'm ashamed. 😂) Normally, for a TV show, the thumbnail is the show's title card or hero shot. In this case, I think the TLC people really can't stand Whitney. 

Screenshot_20200325-221637.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

So, 'Rona has left most of us with  a LOT of  time  on our hands.  Do you think that  Twit  used any of the  time  to reevaluate  her life, her priorities,  etc? Or did she just nap even  more than  she  usually does? 

TBH, I can't imagine her having the self-awareness to take a hard look at  herself.  But that's  just me.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

So, 'Rona has left most of us with  a LOT of  time  on our hands.  Do you think that  Twit  used any of the  time  to reevaluate  her life, her priorities,  etc? Or did she just nap even  more than  she  usually does? 

TBH, I can't imagine her having the self-awareness to take a hard look at  herself.  But that's  just me.

Sort of an add on to this, but is there anything Whitney could do to redeem herself to the audience that never bought the Road to the Ring nonsense?  

Despite my snark, if I look at the broad range of people that comment about her online (not just the board), I’m actually pretty neutral. Bullshit I call bullshit, whenever she does something nice I try and say that, the only time I ever really comment on her weight is when I think she is either implicitly or explicitly stating something I consider to be false.  For example I don’t think you can be healthy a couple hundred of pounds overweight and I don’t think PCOS is the reason she is overweight.

Honestly, I’ve actually commented on Buddy’s appearance way more than hers despite her claims everyone is always saying how hot Buddy is.  Mostly because I’m still trying to figure out why people want to date him, and his looks are a very small part of the question.  It’s mostly his work ethic and personality.

Anyway, is there anyway for Whitney to redeem herself, so to speak?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/4/2020 at 6:10 PM, Irate Panda said:

Sort of an add on to this, but is there anything Whitney could do to redeem herself to the audience that never bought the Road to the Ring nonsense?  

Despite my snark, if I look at the broad range of people that comment about her online (not just the board), I’m actually pretty neutral. Bullshit I call bullshit, whenever she does something nice I try and say that, the only time I ever really comment on her weight is when I think she is either implicitly or explicitly stating something I consider to be false.  For example I don’t think you can be healthy a couple hundred of pounds overweight and I don’t think PCOS is the reason she is overweight.

Honestly, I’ve actually commented on Buddy’s appearance way more than hers despite her claims everyone is always saying how hot Buddy is.  Mostly because I’m still trying to figure out why people want to date him, and his looks are a very small part of the question.  It’s mostly his work ethic and personality.

Anyway, is there anyway for Whitney to redeem herself, so to speak?

I don't know if "redeem" is the word, but if she wants to keep her show and have people root for her she needs to go back to the original premise and then work hard at losing some weight and getting healthy.  People like that sort of thing.  Otherwise she can just fade into obscurity with Ruby.

• Love 8
On 6/11/2020 at 11:27 AM, princelina said:

I don't know if "redeem" is the word, but if she wants to keep her show and have people root for her she needs to go back to the original premise and then work hard at losing some weight and getting healthy.  People like that sort of thing.  Otherwise she can just fade into obscurity with Ruby.

This show has sunk to the lowest depths of fakery. I'd rather watch Whitney deal with her *actual* issues than the fake relationships and storylines they present us with--her real issues are more interesting and relatable. But, she hides them in favor of "storylines". 

Whitney likes to overeat in her car? Awesome. Tackle that. Talk about her real struggles and the fact that she's not really fabulous or happy, because if she were happy she wouldn't be reportedly trying to sleep with her crew. 

Whitney's real struggles? That I would watch (and probably have empathy for). 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

This show has sunk to the lowest depths of fakery. I'd rather watch Whitney deal with her *actual* issues than the fake relationships and storylines they present us with-

Whitney's real struggles? That I would watch (and probably have empathy for). 

I think this is the bottom line for most of us, and why we started watching this dumpster fire to begin with.  If the network were to take a poll, I believe they would find this to be true and have a direction for their new season (if they actually have one).  It would be an opportunity to look at everything with fresh eyes and actually help this woman while still furthering the Body Positive movement.  Of course Twit’s gigantic ego probably wouldn’t allow it, because she would never admit that being morbidly obese is causing her to not have a fabulous life and to have to fake or rig her activities to make them look fabulous.  Oh well ...

• Love 6

The following is list of skills that all require tremendous practice to develop the techniques needed. Many of the practitioners have dedicated their life to just a single one of these and think of it more as a lifestyle than a hobby.

• Dancing
  • Cycling
  • Weight Lifting
  • Rock Climbing 
  • Surfing

MBFFL / Whitney's lazy and half-hearted approach to each one of these is immediately followed by a statement of conquering. This is disrespectful to anyone how actual takes the time to develop a skill.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Any thoughts on how Whitney will portray the “breakup” on the show?  I feel like they’ll play around with the time line and blame it on Covid or the inability for the two to agree on one of them moving.

It's  going to be  difficult to  blame  COVID, because by the time NC was locked  down,  the baby mama was already 3 months  along. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

It's  going to be  difficult to  blame  COVID, because by the time NC was locked  down,  the baby mama was already 3 months  along. 

Yeah I know but I’d thought they’d play around with the timeline with Chase’s saying the baby came “early”.  I feel like Whitney would really want it scripted to be the tragically wronged woman and Chase is “trash”, but too many variables with other people that are not under a NDA, so it’ll play out more like we drifted apart bc of location or moved timeline Covid or whatever.  The only thing I beg them not to do is have Buddy rush in on a white horse....I can’t take another season of Buddy, Buddy, Buddy.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Yeah I know but I’d thought they’d play around with the timeline with Chase’s saying the baby came “early”.  I feel like Whitney would really want it scripted to be the tragically wronged woman and Chase is “trash”, but too many variables with other people that are not under a NDA, so it’ll play out more like we drifted apart bc of location or moved timeline Covid or whatever.  The only thing I beg them not to do is have Buddy rush in on a white horse....I can’t take another season of Buddy, Buddy, Buddy.

I think they will ignore the timeline. They stopped filming before the baby was born so the due date of the baby never really needs to come up. I do think they will portray it as a one night stand with a previous girlfriend that resulted in a pregnancy rather than what seems to be the truth - that he had a girlfriend the entire time, she got pregnant, had a baby, and now they are raising her together. Since Chase started the season he might be contractually obligated to be filmed for the ‘tell-all’ at the end. It might be necessary to gloss over the age of the baby at that point, but I think they can avoid the topic of when the baby was conceived. OF course they might just flat out lie, but who knows. 

I don’t think the ‘baby came early’ comment from Chase had anything to do with the show. Many men, especially first time dads, think babies are born at 40 weeks. They don’t realize that a full term baby is 37 - 42 weeks so I think he was sitting around at 37 weeks thinking he had 3 more weeks when the baby arrived ‘early’. 

Editing because I rethought my comment about the tell-all. I don’t think Chase participated. On SM Ryan and Whitney both had photos from a place in the NC mountains at the same time, just a few weeks ago. Their photos didn’t show them together but it appeared to be the same place. Seems like it was probably the ‘tell-all’ end of the season thing they do. If so, Chase was awaiting the baby so it seems likely he wasn’t there. I hope he wouldn’t be. It would just be too awkward for words. Plus it would be risky from Whitney’s perspective. Without any future on the show, nothing would prevent Chase from answering questions honestly and she wouldn’t want that.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t think the ‘baby came early’ comment from Chase had anything to do with the show. Many men, especially first time dads, think babies are born at 40 weeks. They don’t realize that a full term baby is 37 - 42 weeks so I think he was sitting around at 37 weeks thinking he had 3 more weeks when the baby arrived ‘early’. 

I don't know. He appears from his posting to have been at the delivery. Surely if he had been expressing concern about the baby arriving prematurely, someone on the obstetrical team (or maybe his child's mother, herself) would have reassured him that the baby was full term at 37 weeks?  So I think maybe his instagram announcement opening with "You scared me, little one, coming so early . . . " may have been a concession to Whitney and/or the producers as they tried to re-work the script for the new season. Especially since Whitney had informed all her fans that the baby was coming in October.  (Or that Chase "would be a father in October" which may have been a deliberately ambiguous statement on her part.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4