Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E02: Nobody Out Thinks Donald Trump

The celebrities are assigned to write, produce and direct a commercial. Later, they preside over a presentation and a tasting menu featuring frozen-food products.

Geraldo is such an a-hole. Whether he is doing it on purpose or that is really how he is, I can't imagine how difficult he is to work with or be around. I just want to reach through the tv and smack him, and I'm not a violent person.

Edited by pawsodoom
  • Love 23

Ok, already tired of all the manufactured drama scenes starring Geraldo.  They are so obviously fake.  What a shocker!  I think Kate was paid under the table to be the fall guy.  On th other hand, maybe she IS technologically disabled.

• Love 1

Geraldo has truly pulled out the stealth-Busey for this task. But Trump loves the stealth-Busey: intentionally screwing up someone else's task in such an over-the-top manner that he actually cannot fire them because of the television value.

• Love 10

Geraldo refers to himself in the third person. As if I needed a reason to dislike him more.

Bubbacat hates Geraldo. Bubbacat REALLY hates Geraldo. Every time Geraldo opens his mouth, Bubbacat hates Geraldo more.

Gilbert? Bubbacat is starting to love Gilbert. Bubbacat is duly ashamed.

• Love 21

Geraldo is an asshole, no two ways about it, but Jonas-boy was entirely tooo stupid bringing in Ian and Geraldo to the board room - WTF??  You bring in someone who you praised and had high regard for?  This was a very poor strategy and Trump saw right through it - he deserved to be fired for that dumbass move. 

But - Geraldo - What an ego!!!  He used to live in our area, and I knew a few people who knew him, and he REALLY is that egocentric in real life, so, he is not just playing up for the cameras!!! 

• Love 12

Ok, already tired of all the manufactured drama scenes starring Geraldo.  They are so obviously fake.  What a shocker!  I think Kate was paid under the table to be the fall guy.  On th other hand, maybe she IS technologically disabled.

I think that Kate really is technologically disabled (I can't insult her for that because I am, too...), I also think that she is just basically not very bright at many things, except maybe nursing, at one time, and pimping herself and, sadly, her kids out for money and fame.

• Love 5

Episode 2 and already tired of Geraldo (nothing but an a-hole) and Kate (must wear boots listening to her talk).  I liked how Leeza took charge and directed the episode. 

I guess we are stuck with Geraldo and Kate until they mix up the teams because the commercial they showed was both of them dressed as a bride and groom.  Ugh

• Love 1

I was NOT expecting three episodes in two days. That is a lot of Apprentice. I don't even know where to start tonight, but I was shocked that things turned so quickly for Kevin. WOW.

Edited by newyawk
  • Love 1

Bubbacat hates Geraldo. Bubbacat REALLY hates Geraldo. Every time Geraldo opens his mouth, Bubbacat hates Geraldo more.

Gilbert? Bubbacat is starting to love Gilbert. Bubbacat is duly ashamed.

Adorkable Witch loves Bubbacat. Adorkable Witch also loves Gilbert, with no shame. 

• Love 6

Gilbert better not take the fall if the men lose, but Ivanka did not look amused.

Period week isn't THAT incapacitating, Shawn. Take some Midol. Step it up.

Some people have severe menstrual issues. I have a friend who has debilitating issues that have made her all but disabled. 

• Love 10

"Gilbert, you in danger, girl!"

When Viveca said "She got her damn period" I wished we'd seen everyone's faces to see who was laughing and who was making the "Ewwww" face.

Viv really should not have said that. I can't blame Shawn for getting upset. How embarrassing for her.

• Love 24

I find it amusing and somewhat insulting to see The Donald and others on the show act as if Gilbert has no intellect to speak of. "Good job, Gilbert," said The Donald in a tone equal to "look, Gilbert made a poopie in the toilet!  Good job!"  I'm assuming there's a whole lot of brilliance going on behind that wonderfully funny façade of his. 

Geraldo was right with the first project.  He tried to tell Jonas that they needed more branding.  Mistakes all around on that project though. I figured the ladies won because they had the word Neat all over their video.  From past CA shows, that's a huge deal in marketing. 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 6

Between Geraldo and Trump, I'm not sure which one I hate more. Everything about Geraldo is just so ridiculous that I almost want to punch MYSELF in the face. If I were on his team, I would totally shave his mustache while he napped. And then poke him with a stick. And light him on fire. And throw him off the roof.

(Sorry y'all, not normally a violent person but this dipshit just inspires so. much.rage.)

Also, shut up, Donald Trump. Go groom your hair and let Ivanka and George take over.

Honestly, this show.

Also, I may have a little crush on Ian, and I really want to see him take Geraldo down. Yea, he's a dork, but I don't think he's douchey about it.

In closing, death to Geraldo. Miniature American flags for others.

• Love 20

Is Geraldo currently divorced? He can marry Kate and those kids can drive him over the edge.

Currently like at the time of the show? Or today? Seriously, he marries and divorces every few years, I think he's on wife #5.

Oh, and he's an asshole. He was clearly trying to sabotage the task . He cannot STAND not being the center of attention.

• Love 12

I love Gilbert and the way he told Donald 'it's a game' and that's all the show is is a game.  Shame you had to be fired.  Hard to tell who the bigger a-hole is The Donald or Geraldo.

• Love 7

Vivica. That wasn't cool in the slightest. That wasn't even entertaining/bitchy. That was just all out bitchy. You do NOT announce personal shit like that in a business setting, or a boardroom, or in front of a group of MEN. That's called a HR Moment, you trifling trick. I'm embarrassed for women everywhere and for the men who had to hear that. Poor Shawn. Trump should have fired Vivica's classless ass on the spot. 

God, she can't go home soon enough. 

"This is the first time I've ever done this, but I'm firing the winning PM for being an unprofessional douchebag. Shawn, what's your charity? I'm donating $100,000 to it for having to go through that." 

Yeah, like Donald would do something classy. I must be dreaming.

And can people STOP using the excuse "I'm just keeping it real," when all they're really doing is giving themselves permission to be a totally horrible human being? 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 24

I was NOT expecting three episodes in two days. That is a lot of Apprentice. I don't even know where to start tonight, but I was shocked that things turned so quickly for Kevin. WOW.

If you watched his reality show, you wouldn't be surprised. He thinks he better, smarter than everyone else. I think his own brothers barely tolerate his overblown ego and his emotional manipulation of his wife was something to behold. I see from this show he hasn't changed. Maybe this will check his ego a bit. I doubt it. Though he wasn't wearing his coat with the collar turned up....so some progress..

• Love 2

I'm wondering why we didn't get to see the full presentation from the ladies. Nothing after they figured out the next course was running behind. Then the girl has a problem with Kenya, even after an apology, she wouldn't let it go. That seemed a little over the top to me, but maybe it's because I know how Kenya is and that's how she apologizes. She will not get on her knees and kiss your hand to beg forgiveness.

• Love 3

Well, there goes my reason to watch this show. Between his "managing the balloons" yesterday and calling Trump "mein Fuhrer" in the boardroom tonight, Gilbert was killing me. But because he has a life, he didn't seem that personally invested in keeping himself on the show - he was basically "meh" when Trump wanted him to grovel to stay.

• Love 8

This is the first time I've willingly sat through anything Apprentice-related (although I did read the recaps on TWOP), and I'm sad that my early picks for entertainment and rootability are gone already.  I was an unabashed fan of Rudy Huxtable back in the day, I was impressed that Kevin seemed more....um...intelligent than I expected, and this was the first time I've really found Gilbert Gottfried funny.  So two likeable contestants and the only bearable comic relief gone?  Not sure I can continue on.

I can only guess Gilbert was fired for being cavalier and not "wanting it" enough, because honestly, a bad slogan is worse than an off-color joke.  Maybe it says a lot about me that I laughed at said joke, but that slogan was pretty bad.

Lorenzo seems totally useless.  And I was a yooge Falcon Crest fan once upon a time!

• Love 3

If you watched his reality show, you wouldn't be surprised. He thinks he better, smarter than everyone else. I think his own brothers barely tolerate his overblown ego and his emotional manipulation of his wife was something to behold. I see from this show he hasn't changed. Maybe this will check his ego a bit. I doubt it. Though he wasn't wearing his coat with the collar turned up....so some progress..

I am glad its the first and last time I ever have to see that Jonas person. He is an asshole of the highest degree.

• Love 8

It seemed to me from the first 2 episodes that Kevin Jonas was obsessed with Geraldo.  He let that affect the way he ran his project and ultimately who he brought into the boardroom with him.  You have to wonder if he ever saw this show before.  I was pretty shocked when he was fired but Trump was backed into a corner and had to fire him.

I'm not sure I like the way they are presenting the show.  Since each episode has been cut down to an hour we didn't get to see much preparation for the task let alone much of the task itself.  It seems very rushed.

As far as the second episode I did like GG and I was enjoying his "schtick" so to speak but he was way off base with that joke.  If he wanted to use humor there were thousands of other things he could have said at that moment that weren't so objectionable.  That being said I'm glad TO was spared.  I've been a fan of his since he started playing professionally.  I knew he was articulate and I liked the idea that he used Geraldo to actually help him without seeming threatening to him..I think that's the way to handle Geraldo.

• Love 6

I just want to reach through the tv and smack him, and I'm not a violent person.

I understand.  I think he's a douchebag and I've never used that term to describe a human before.  He clearly brings out the worst in people.

• Love 6

I think that Kate really is technologically disabled (I can't insult her for that because I am, too...), I also think that she is just basically not very bright at many things, except maybe nursing, at one time, and pimping herself and, sadly, her kids out for money and fame.

I would seriously not want Kate taking care of me in a healthcare context. How much of a nursing career could she have possibly had, anyway? I think the twins were born when she was in her very early twenties and of course there was nursing school to get done before the great career. It would be interesting to know how much actual 'nursing' she did.

• Love 2

Trump was right when he told Gilbert that he probably had fans after appearing on the show that he didn't have before. That's true. I've hated him for years but like him now. He seems to have his priorities straight. I was amazed Shawn announced on camera that she had cramps. That was a strange time to choose. Kevin seems like an arrogrant little prick but Geraldo is the daddy of all that is arrogrant.

• Love 3

From what I remember, Kate worked as a labor and delivery nurse for a few years before she had the sextuplets. After that she didn't work again as a nurse. She renewed her nursing license in case she needed it after the divorce. Apparently, she's not in any hurry to be birthin' no babies anytime soon.

• Love 4

I was amazed Shawn announced on camera that she had cramps. That was a strange time to choose.

I think she was trying to talk around it and get across the message that she felt really bad that day -- and possibly why -- without actually having to say on camera that she had cramps and other issues because she was on her period.

• Love 2

Trump was right when he told Gilbert that he probably had fans after appearing on the show that he didn't have before. That's true. I've hated him for years but like him now. He seems to have his priorities straight. I was amazed Shawn announced on camera that she had cramps. That was a strange time to choose. Kevin seems like an arrogrant little prick but Geraldo is the daddy of all that is arrogrant.

You should really check out Gilbert's Celebrity Wife Swap episode. (They show it on Lifetime at least once a week, I swear.) He and his wife, overall, seem to be a very down to earth, normal couple who are very frugal and sensible with money.

• Love 5

Heh.  When you said Kate was "not very bright at many things, except maybe nursing", I thought, "Well of course she was!  it wouldn't be easy having to breastfeed six babies..."

Time for bed.

• Love 10

I'm beginning to think Geraldo has some real mental health issues.  Just can't watch him or Kate.  Maybe I'll watch again once they're gone.  Of course, they bring drama so they'll probably be around for a while.

• Love 2