Type keyword(s) to search

Tiny House Hunters - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I declared above that the phrase "It's too small" and the like should be banned from this show. I amend that to include "It's too big," as Mr. Idiot Elgin said about two of the houses. No, moron, a house the size of a shed is not "too big" for two people and a growing baby. At least they addressed the squatting issue -- that the idiots would have to pay rent on the land.

The episode after -- the Colorado-to-Austin gal -- was quite refreshing. The houses were, uniformly, nice, and she picked one of the two I was hoping she'd pick -- the second home, in the trailer park. What a change from the people (Elgin couple) who complain that 400-square feet is "too big." 

Also, how adorable was the realtor? I almost never Google people, but I did him -- Jean Bruns, who's a legitimate realtor in the Austin area. I think the brunette friend was hitting on him, and I felt like saying, "Honey, you're barking up the wrong tree."  

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

The episode after -- the Colorado-to-Austin gal -- was quite refreshing. The houses were, uniformly, nice, and she picked one of the two I was hoping she'd pick -- the second home, in the trailer park.

I stayed at that RV park a few years ago.  They have the "permanents" in the back, more wooded area, and it was pretty skanky back there.  The show did a good job of making it look a lot better than what I remember.  Her site, for example, was more roomy than most.

Also, that place is isolated on the east edge of town, and to get anywhere, you have to go through very depressing areas.  It always made me sad.

I guess hers is technically a tiny house, but I think what she picked is more in the "trailer" category.  Not that there's anything wrong with that--I'm sure it's more practical than a 200-square-foot structure made from found barn wood and featuring a composting toilet.

Maybe there should be a house-hunting show for RV parks, and the person could be deciding among three sites:  one with nice landscaping but the neighbor has a barking dog left inside all day long; one that's nicely isolated but a train runs about 100 feet behind it every hour, day and night, blowing its horn; and one that's next to a 200-square-foot tiny house with two adults, two children, and two dogs that have to spend every waking moment outside under your window lest they go insane.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
"it" isn't "is"
  • Love 10
On 8/9/2016 at 5:37 AM, debraran said:

think "tiny homes" have been around for a long time, people have lived in small condos or little cottages for decades. Anyone living in a large city apartment who isn't rich, lives in a small space. People have lived in mobile homes and RV's for years too.

I agree.  People in large cities, mainly do live in small spaces, not tiny but small.  These homes are more of a fad, kind of like McMansions.  I have never gotten the appeal of a 4884848 square foot home, where everybody has their own bedroom, bathroom and sitting room, etc.  Whenever I see a large house, I cringe at the thought of keeping it clean. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  People in large cities, mainly do live in small spaces, not tiny but small.  These homes are more of a fad, kind of like McMansions.  I have never gotten the appeal of a 4884848 square foot home, where everybody has their own bedroom, bathroom and sitting room, etc.  Whenever I see a large house, I cringe at the thought of keeping it clean. 

I agree, they are not "warm" to me at all. Even some of the huge star homes they would show on TV would turn me off, the huge pools, tennis courts, extra large kitchens (where most never used the stove) I like cozier, Victorian type Tudors or farm houses with wrap around porches. ; )

• Love 2

Why would a person with 2 teens of opposite gender want a tiny house?   Not only that, but both teens play musical instruments and they would have little or no privacy.  Sorry, but there's no way I would share a small loft bedroom with my brother.  That's just too creepy.  

• Love 3

I don't care how adorable a bathroom sink is, you don't purchase a house because of it.  What you do is take a picture of it,  find a home that fits your needs and replace the old uncute sink with the adorable sink you bought a Lowe's.  

This lady was obsessed with bringing her old couch with her and she "needed" space for her queen size bed.  Why not buy that HUGE 400  sq foot home.  Lady you have 2 teenagers of the opposite sex.  They need their separate space.  I know you want to be "mobile" after they leave home but for the time being suck it up and put their needs first.  You can always sell the "big tiny" house after they leave home and buy the tiniest of tiny home of your dreams.   

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 10

So Tiny Homes, NY style:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/realestate/testing-the-first-micro-apartments-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0

$2400-3200 a month in rent for 300 sq. ft. of shiny new living space, all presumably furnished since it requires specialized furniture.

Probably not the kind of thing that hipsters looking at Tiny Homes are looking for, since it really doesn't downsize the budget.

Speaking of which, I hear mobile homes and trailer homes without the custom designs are much cheaper per sq. ft. than any of the Tiny Homes featured on these shows.

• Love 1

That apartment might work for one or two, but too close for comfort for any more. I don't think company is an issue, if they can't enjoy your company without more space, that's their issue, but having children or personal space, not a good thing.  I would personally have trouble keeping it looking so stark and neat. ; )

I saw this tiny home and although not huge, for under 400 sq feet, has 3 possible bedrooms and rails! Not a fan of furniture looking beyond that, not bad for the size.

http://tinyhousefor.us/properties/large-tiny-home-in-portland-or/#prettyPhoto[pp_gal]/19/

• Love 1

I don't care how adorable a bathroom sink is, you don't purchase a house because of it.  What you do is take a picture of it,  find a home that fits your needs and replace the old uncute sink with the adorable sink you bought a Lowe's.  

That whole premise was just ludicrous.  Two opposite sex kids are going to kill each other in that small space. And I bet the other campers in the area just love the music blasting out of the place.  If the mother really wants to travel after the kids are gone, buy a damned motor home after the kids have moved out.  And why the heck did she need a queen sized bed?  

No wonder the kids "spent more times outdoors".  They were probably sick of being cooped up in a chicken shed with nowhere to cook.  I notice they kept showing the campground store.  I bet that's where they get hot food!

• Love 6

I really wanted the mom of teens to buy the one with the murphy bed, because I think she missed the part about "of course you have let the air out of the mattress before you fold it into the wall."
Such a selfish bitch.

• Love 1
On August 9, 2016 at 5:49 AM, dga28 said:

i just feel sad when i see parents subject their children to living in an outlandish walk in closet.  no different than i feel when i see people living in their cars or minivans.  its also baffling when they insist on doing so with multiple huge pets.  all the while talking and acting as though there is nothing wrong with it.

My living room/kitchen area is about 14x14.  The neighbor cat came in today, and watching him flip and flop around, a tiny house would be too damn small for a cat to live in comfortably.   Some of these idiots have mastiffs cramped up like hamsters in their stupid crackerboxes.   How miserable to have a kid and a dog with two adults.   

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

My living room/kitchen area is about 14x14.  The neighbor cat came in today, and watching him flip and flop around, a tiny house would be too damn small for a cat to live in comfortably.   Some of these idiots have mastiffs cramped up like hamsters in their stupid crackerboxes.   How miserable to have a kid and a dog with two adults.   

i just saw a replay of a florida couple with two kids and actually got pissed.   how the hell can HGTV promote this?  this is insane.

• Love 2

The freaking Military family in CA. The Tiny cottage (the first house) would have been so much better than the RV. It literally had everything they asked for. Boo hoo, gotta pay money to transport it. It's supposed to be a HOUSE for 6 PEOPLE. I knew this couple would be cooky the moment they said they wanted a tiny house, but at the same time wanted private spaces for each individual. What you're describing is an actual HOUSE. And the wife's comment about how it might be "too spacious" WHAT? Good luck when you have 3 teenage boys in there who have no privacy to wank and end up spending hours in the ONLY bathroom. Crazy people.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, langway said:

The freaking Military family in CA. The Tiny cottage (the first house) would have been so much better than the RV. It literally had everything they asked for. Boo hoo, gotta pay money to transport it. It's supposed to be a HOUSE for 6 PEOPLE. I knew this couple would be cooky the moment they said they wanted a tiny house, but at the same time wanted private spaces for each individual. What you're describing is an actual HOUSE. And the wife's comment about how it might be "too spacious" WHAT? Good luck when you have 3 teenage boys in there who have no privacy to wank and end up spending hours in the ONLY bathroom. Crazy people.

I wonder if representatives from Child Protective Services (CPS) watches these shows?  That is a serious question.

Edited by dga28
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, dga28 said:

i just saw a replay of a florida couple with two kids and actually got pissed.   how the hell can HGTV promote this?  this is insane.

Are you referring to the one in the container that was in the back yard of their own house that they were going to rent out?  If so, it's worse than you think because it's even more fake than usual--the couple's business is making the container house they "bought" and they used the show to promote it.  They didn't actually move into it.  On the one hand, I'm relieved because it was a terrible arrangement even by tiny house idiot standards, but on the other hand, I'm kind of a fan of reaping what one sows and think they were perfect candidates.

• Love 2

I know the florida couple was trying to sell container houses, but why would they use that particular one as an example? Sure, the furniture piece was cool but it was completely wrong sized for the space. Even the "you can pull out this bed for you guys" was asinine because you could pull it out to twin width, not any further.

I did like the episode where the lady was looking at one that the kitchen was raised and a bed pulled out from under it (and storage under the pull out stairs. It had a bed in the loft area too. If you didn't need a second bed, you could turn that pullout bed into lots of storage space. That's where all the books could go! It was one of the more practical tiny houses I've seen. I am guessing it is difficult to come up with things you don't like in a tiny house you aren't going to buy and they fall on the default "gosh this is so small, why isn't there X full-sized appliance?"

The couple with three kids and a fourth on the way who got the ugly green bus were just idiots. They also had a dog. Six people and a dog living in a school bus? Color me skeptical. I am with those who think they just couldn't afford an RV for their camping trip. And ew ew ew on those mattresses. Don't show that on TV you gross people. The layout of the bus was one of the more practical ones (other than the bathroom).

• Love 1

Oh, I definitely saw pee stains on those mattresses in the bus.  I don't think they actually live in the bus, but use it for travel. Pee stained mattresses aside, it was a pretty cool  vacation deal, but for full time living they would have to be insane to keep their kids in it.   Now, if it were a permanent home, I would be loathe to take financial advice from a numbskull whose limit for a 5 family home was 35k.  

However, the bus was built for travel, and carrying a large payload,. So it made much more sense to me than those stupid wooden hamster crates. 

• Love 2
On 8/26/2016 at 8:06 PM, langway said:

Best comment ever.

I think that was the couple who were honest enough to admit they "did it" and wanted some place where the kids couldn't hear them making the beast with two backs. Every other couple acts like having two inches of headroom in their sleeping loft is wonderful, provided they never have sex.

On 8/27/2016 at 6:50 PM, MaKaM said:

The couple with three kids and a fourth on the way who got the ugly green bus were just idiots. They also had a dog. Six people and a dog living in a school bus? Color me skeptical. I am with those who think they just couldn't afford an RV for their camping trip. And ew ew ew on those mattresses. Don't show that on TV you gross people. The layout of the bus was one of the more practical ones (other than the bathroom).

The Partridge Family managed, didn't they? :-)

What's the casting call notice for Tiny House Hunters? "Looking for morons who think shoving 6 people and a 100-lb dog into a home the size of a shed is a good idea"?

The single mom with the two teenagers was idiotic. She was allegedly planning her future home for when her kids are off to college, but they were only 14 and 15, I believe. She had four years before they were even ready to go to school, let alone move out and never come back. 

The hipster couple in Colorado was annoying, but they earned points toward redemption for working with people with disabilities and actually living the tiny lifestyle. Spending four months living out of a tent on the Appalachian Trail gives them tiny-street cred in my book. She was a little obsessed with the composting toilet (which I don't understand), but I kind of understand him not wanting the bathroom next to the kitchen (it must stink after he's done). And I'm totally with him on needing room to wash your beard.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Mittengirl said:

My Sunday paper had a column by Dave Ramsey that talked about buying tiny homes.  He was adamantly  against it.  Said it made zero financial sense.

Didn't read the article but the resale is bad, many get less, not more, even when they were on TV.  If you were illegally parked somewhere, someone else might not want to do the same thing. Also with all the hype now, so many people are making them compared to years ago, so why buy a used one for 40,000, when you can get your own custom one.

If you are going to build a tiny house, put it on a barge, and bring it over to your private island, it might make sense (and be cheaper than trucking the materials and workers out to the island). Otherwise...no.

6 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

The Partridge Family managed, didn't they? :-)

I was a viewer, not an analyst, but I thought they just used to bus to transport themselves and maybe equipment.  I didn't think they lived in it while on the road.  I remember it having school bus seats in it.

but I kind of understand him not wanting the bathroom next to the kitchen (it must stink after he's done)

Is that why people often object to the bathroom being next to the kitchen?  I thought it had something to do with sanitation and really didn't understand; there's a door (or rag hanging from the ceiling) between them.  And honestly, if it's stink you're concerned about, then ANY tiny house is going to have issues.  Even if the bathroom isn't next to the kitchen, it's not going to be more than 8 feet away, and it's going to stink up whatever area it's adjacent to.

• Love 4

"Oh, no, where are we going to have nerding out space in our tiny house with our three small kids? And where is our family table and sofa going to go in the same tiny house?" "Are we idiots?" yes, yes you are.

• Love 7

About the THH families ...  I doubt there's any need to call the authorities.  If any of them actually moved into a tiny house, either they were using the facilities at a parent or friends' home and/or they didn't last long.  In fact, I understand the first family to be featured on one of these shows had the place listed on the resale website in about a year!

If you check out previous posts from around the original airdates, I busted a few of them. 

FL Container Home:  their personal residence hasn't been listed since they purchased it.  Oh, BTW, I believe a friend of his sells the monster wood combo beds / cabinets so that's prob why he featured it on the episode.  The backyard container functions as a model home for his side business peddling container homes.

CA Military family:  yes, they travelled cross country via trailer from VA to CA for the summer when their father transferred.  Public records, however, indicate they've (apparently) lived in a base rental home since they moved to CA 1-2 years prior to the episode. 

My guess:  they were HH fans and heard about THH's casting call b/c of their trip.  They loved play-acting and also, most importantly, plugging her doula / home birth business.  I'm sure the guy loved spouting off about their b/r activities!

OK Teacher w/daughter:  everyone see his pal's gameroom?  And he told his daughter to have the pizza delivered to the shed?  Guessing only but I have a feeling they're roommates or house sitters for his friend. 

Corning, NY family from CA that appeared on both THH and WATN:  They lasted longer (prob b/c they had an actual small home) but public records now indicate they live in Portland.  And, someone recently posted / confirmed that they've left Corning. 

He was an animator so wouldn't the west coast be far more practical for him?  He recently had some business success so perhaps they moved up to a sf home in Portland.  Unless and until they film another THH or update us on WATN ... lol!

CA bus family:  don't know for sure but like many of you, I believe they treated their kids to a summer camping trip and he's a trust fund baby.

So, no need to call the authorities, yet!

Edited by aguabella
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, MaKaM said:

"Oh, no, where are we going to have nerding out space in our tiny house with our three small kids? And where is our family table and sofa going to go in the same tiny house?" "Are we idiots?" yes, yes you are.

They really bugged me.  For one, the wife had that overhand handshake that I should probably take over to the pet peeves thread.  And I know that the editors can pick out any line they want to make someone look like an idiot, but she said, "A tiny house will give my kids more opportunity to be outside."  Uh, no--the tiny house will give them more incentive to be outside, a/k/a anywhere-other-than-inside-a-tiny-house-with-five-people-and-a-comic-book-and-action-figure-collection-living-in-it.  And I'll just point out that while the children were small, the adults weren't what I would consider to be optimally sized for tiny house living. 

I don't watch this show often and I think I need to stop completely.  I thought I'd see clever storage options and maybe furniture ideas, but (1) they have almost zero storage, clever or otherwise, and (2) I'm not interested in dining tables that Rube Goldberg himself would deem ridiculous.  I should have stopped when I saw my second climbing-wall access to a loft, but hope was springing eternal. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

They really bugged me.  For one, the wife had that overhand handshake that I should probably take over to the pet peeves thread.  And I know that the editors can pick out any line they want to make someone look like an idiot, but she said, "A tiny house will give my kids more opportunity to be outside."  Uh, no--the tiny house will give them more incentive to be outside, a/k/a anywhere-other-than-inside-a-tiny-house-with-five-people-and-a-comic-book-and-action-figure-collection-living-in-it.  And I'll just point out that while the children were small, the adults weren't what I would consider to be optimally sized for tiny house living. 

I don't watch this show often and I think I need to stop completely.  I thought I'd see clever storage options and maybe furniture ideas, but (1) they have almost zero storage, clever or otherwise, and (2) I'm not interested in dining tables that Rube Goldberg himself would deem ridiculous.  I should have stopped when I saw my second climbing-wall access to a loft, but hope was springing eternal. 

It's getting to the point where I'm muttering "morons" under my breath every time one of those tiny house idiots opens their mouth, usually to exclaim "It's still too big" or "It's too small. "

The nerds bugged me because of their insistence that a tiny house would make the kids play outside more. They could live in a bigger house and still play outside. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I thought I'd see clever storage options and maybe furniture ideas, but (1) they have almost zero storage, clever or otherwise, and (2) I'm not interested in dining tables that Rube Goldberg himself would deem ridiculous. 

You need to check out http://resourcefurniture.com/ , that has really clever furniture.
I think it's really expensive, but I put it on my "when I win the lottery" list, after Rev Run's wife, Justine, shopped there when they did Rev. Run's Renovation.
There's couch that makes bunk beds, and just neat stuff.

• Love 1

A THH episode this past Monday night had me puzzled about what the actual story could be: a young woman in Washington state was claiming that she now wanted the less-stuff, tiny house lifestyle. She chose a really small tiny house and we were told that she parked it on her parents' property that also included her parents' 6000 square-foot house!  I just couldn't figure out what her motivation was to spend $45K for a trailer to live in her parents' yard?  She had 2 cats that she was concerned about having their own space - could it be that her parents wouldn't let her have cats in the house?  Did she get kicked out of the house, but not off the property?  I just couldn't come up with a plausible actual story for her.  Any thoughts?

• Love 5

I don't know if I saw this particular one (there has been so many in the same theme) but I would think she needed/wanted to be close to "real home and she probably couldn't park it anywhere else. (or couldn't afford the rent) I've seen a lot of backyard parking but I always wonder unless it's legal in your state, how do you hook up for electric, septic, etc.

My husband doesn't really watch these shows (too logical to accept some scenarios even as fun) but he laughed when one couple cramped in a tiny home on parents property, no tub, composting toilet, etc. and saying how they embraced this living. He looked at me and said, "2 days, maybe 3, they are all eating and showering at Mom and Dad's". The "fake" independence of some of today's youth.

• Love 5

A THH episode this past Monday night had me puzzled about what the actual story could be: a young woman in Washington state was claiming that she now wanted the less-stuff, tiny house lifestyle.

Well, sure, go on and on about tiny house living when she can walk a few steps to Mommy and Daddy's McMansion to get what she needs.  She doesn't need to store more than a couple of days worth of clothes since the bulk of her items are undoubtedly still in her own room. It's like camping in the back yard - just trot back home when the weather changes or you need a snack. 

• Love 5

I watched one this past Monday...don't know whether or not it was a rerun...also don't remember what city.  It was a really young-seeming couple with a new baby.  The husband had red hair and a little "soul patch" or some such...and grew hydroponic stuff in one of the parent's basements.  The wishes of the wife (who was a teacher, I think) were a large kitchen sink, a bath tub and a real toilet, not a composting one.  Well, she didn't get any of these things.  Of the three houses they looked at, the one they bought was probably the worst; but the husband really wanted it.  At the end, they showed the baby maybe on a table or shelf (really cute baby) and the husband brought the wife what looked like a piece of swiss chard and something else from his "garden"....in parent's basement.  Can't emphasize that enough.  Since I missed the first part, I don't know if he had an actual job.  I wanted to slap the wife silly and tell her to take the baby and run.  Run. Run.

• Love 6

Don't you wonder if some of these THH buy one because they think it's the cool thing to do?  They can go bragging to everyone how slick they are because they're into something so avant garde?   But once they realize that these houses are not all that and a bag of chips, they bail out and go back to a regular house.  

What interests me is that quite a number of these THH remind me of the hippies from the '60's where you wanted to live simply, with no responsibilities and living one with the earth.   

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

They can go bragging to everyone how slick they are because they're into something so avant garde?

I think they are into bragging about having a small footprint, and being enviroment-friendly.
But surely composting anything brings vermin.

• Love 1

I just watched the nerd couple.  If he isn't the poster child for needing a license to be a father, he's it.  He made three kids, but he's nothing but an immature dope himself.  When space for his nerding activities are more important than his kids.  Needing nerd space for his big tv was also more important.  If he wants to nerd out, how about HE goes outside instead of the kids   

In house 2, those wood beds in the loft reminded me of racks they use to have for prisoners.  And aren't they afraid of the kids falling off the loft?  

I feel terrible for those kids having those two for parents.  

• Love 5

I don't believe for a second that nerd family had lived in that house for a few weeks. There were NO personal items, toys, or even any indication that a single night had been spent there. If you look out the windows, the house seemed to be in a parking lot. I wonder what the real story is behind these weirdos.

• Love 2

That older couple with the glass-blowing business who moved from Rochester, NY to Asheville,NC last night? I was just in too much shock over the fact that the wife actually wore socks and sandals on national television to even concentrate. Have some self respect, lady!

• Love 4

I would have gone for the burned out shed too.  It was a great location, was half an acre and had a great view.  The foundation was okay and they could configure the house to what they wanted.  In a tiny house it is important to use the space wisely and with the help of the architect and builder they will be able to do so.     

11 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I would have gone for the burned out shed too.  It was a great location, was half an acre and had a great view.  The foundation was okay and they could configure the house to what they wanted.  In a tiny house it is important to use the space wisely and with the help of the architect and builder they will be able to do so.     

I'm guessing the price had more to do with the land and location.

• Love 1

I don't remember their budget but demolishing that wreck and hauling it away would have been extremely expensive.  Then the design (architects are expensive) and a complete rebuild?  I can see that being a huge cost.  But, hey, their money not mine.

• Love 3

I watch a lot of these types of show and I don't get the anger some folks have about them.  Not everybody can afford a McMansion.  Plenty of people grew up in NYC in small apartments or "gasp" tenement apartments.  My step-dad was one of nine children and grew up in NYC, during the Depression in a small apartment and he and his brothers and sisters grew up fine.  Not everybody needs to live in a 238,000 square foot house. 

However, after saying that, I don't get how people can buy one of those homes with a loft.  I think those are accidents waiting to happen.

• Love 2
On September 28, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Kohola3 said:

I don't remember their budget but demolishing that wreck and hauling it away would have been extremely expensive.  Then the design (architects are expensive) and a complete rebuild?  I can see that being a huge cost.  But, hey, their money not mine.

Lol.  I don't think architects are involved in the building of glorified and cramped trailer homes.  Bubba and a pair of channel locks could put that shit together in a couple of weekends.    If you can afford land, you can haul in an old airstream and remodel it cheaper and get an extra 300 or so square feet of living space.    

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I watch a lot of these types of show and I don't get the anger some folks have about them.  Not everybody can afford a McMansion.  Plenty of people grew up in NYC in small apartments or "gasp" tenement apartments.  My step-dad was one of nine children and grew up in NYC, during the Depression in a small apartment and he and his brothers and sisters grew up fine.  Not everybody needs to live in a 238,000 square foot house. 

However, after saying that, I don't get how people can buy one of those homes with a loft.  I think those are accidents waiting to happen.

My parents were poor immigrants, so I remember our tiny apartments and the cockroaches and mice my mom was always waging war against.  Some members of our family chose a mobile home in a mobile home community (trailer parks are often very family friendly!).  I've also been that broke college and post-college student living in studio apartments or sharing a place with 3 or 4 other people.

I think it is precisely for those reasons that I give side-eye to many of these people who are seeking "tiny houses" because they are trendy and cute, rather than practical in any sense.  Especially when they start saying, "300 square feet is too big!" or "our 1000 sq. foot apartment is too big for us, we need to downsize and bring the kids and two dogs!" 

Mostly, I feel these things are a terrible investment for people without much money, and they would do much better to buy a small house on a foundation with real running water, sewer,  electricity, insulation and doors and windows to exit from in case of fire.  And those small homes exist!  They do!  My fiance has a rental house he just sold - fantastic neighborhood across from a public park with a pool for the kids in the summer, a very nice, clean, charming Tudor with original fireplace and hardwood floors, 2 bedrooms, garage and lovely yard, all for less than what many of these people spend on tiny houses.  So I just can't with the pretension of tiny house buyers!

Edited by izabella
  • Love 11