Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

At first I didn’t believe it. But then I started reading every goddamned article I could find—even though it just keeps repeating the same info from one article to the next. But the fact that several cast members have tweeted anti-Raquel and Sandoval or pro-Ariana things really confirms it. Plus, when Raquel was on WWHL after this week’s episode when asked which Tom was the hottest, she surprisingly said Sandoval. (Scheana also said Sandoval, but that is beside the point.) I can’t believe Sandoval would do that with Raquel of all people. And this is just not a good look for Raquel especially after she is constantly going around to the whole cast telling everyone she’s trying to coerce Schwartz to make out with her. That didn’t work so then she decided to set her sights on the other Tom? Does she know she’s allowed to date people who are not cast members? I hope we get a “Miami Girl” level of expose/confrontation here. I hope Ariana stops Sandoval in the middle of one of his shows and just plays the video of Raquel on the stage screen.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

He was with Kristen at the time.

14 hours ago, Marley said:

Sucks for Ariana but Tom is a known cheater I am pretty sure. I think they got together with him cheating on someone else with her too so again not surprising.

23 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

At first I didn’t believe it. But then I started reading every goddamned article I could find—even though it just keeps repeating the same info from one article to the next. But the fact that several cast members have tweeted anti-Raquel and Sandoval or pro-Ariana things really confirms it. Plus, when Raquel was on WWHL after this week’s episode when asked which Tom was the hottest, she surprisingly said Sandoval. (Scheana also said Sandoval, but that is beside the point.) I can’t believe Sandoval would do that with Raquel of all people. And this is just not a good look for Raquel especially after she is constantly going around to the whole cast telling everyone she’s trying to coerce Schwartz to make out with her. That didn’t work so then she decided to set her sights on the other Tom? Does she know she’s allowed to date people who are not cast members? I hope we get a “Miami Girl” level of expose/confrontation here. I hope Ariana stops Sandoval in the middle of one of his shows and just plays the video of Raquel on the stage screen.

I'm surprised because Tom seemed to like more intelligent women than Raquel (Kristen, Ariana). For longer term relationships. I also wonder if he was influenced by the other Tom who was starting a new relationship, and he wanted something new, as well.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

He was booed at his concert yesterday. “Have you ever been one of the most hated people in America?” the 39-year-old asked the audience. In a TikTok video taken at the gig, one audience member could be heard screaming, “Ariana!” prompting Sandoval to respond, “We love her.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/03/04/tom-sandoval-breaks-silence-on-ariana-madix-split/amp/

Ariana's brother called Raquel a social climber who used to be a fan of the show, and managed to participate in it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

As somebody said above the Bravo monkeys are frantically re-editing the rest of the season. 

I know these are all Chucklefucks but this is remarkably low even for them. Bambi-eyed Bitch may now go down in the lexicon of reality tv moniker history.

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ariana's brother called Raquel a social climber who used to be a fan of the show, and managed to participate in it. 

Not a big surprise there...

Also, in the article above:

Other gig-goers were heard chanting, “Cheater!” after Madix’s pal Lala Kent urged those going to kick up a fuss at the event on her Instagram Story Friday.

Lala, you are one of the absolute last people who should be doing that. @@

• Like 13
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm surprised because Tom seemed to like more intelligent women than Raquel (Kristen, Ariana). For longer term relationships. I also wonder if he was influenced by the other Tom who was starting a new relationship, and he wanted something new, as well.

Well isn’t she going to school to be a therapist or something with young kids? AKA, a plan for a job after reality tv ends. And seeing as neither Tom or Ariana have a plan to support themselves after VPR ends, maybe hooking up with Raquel is ingenious. He’ll have someone to buy him another house to refinance for his next big money-losing adventure. And I mean without Sandy, does Ariana even have a story for this show? She barely has one now with him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Well isn’t she going to school to be a therapist or something with young kids? AKA, a plan for a job after reality tv ends. And seeing as neither Tom or Ariana have a plan to support themselves after VPR ends, maybe hooking up with Raquel is ingenious. He’ll have someone to buy him another house to refinance for his next big money-losing adventure. And I mean without Sandy, does Ariana even have a story for this show? She barely has one now with him. 

Lmao pretty sure she isn’t going to school at all. She’s a dumb bitch.

Sandoval has always been trash. Jax made him look better for years lol because Jax is garbage. Schwartz obviously covered for Sandoval all this time. I don’t even wanna see any other episodes until it’s at the part where this shit comes out.

Both Tom’s are gross but Raquel is gross too. Like what’re you doing this is embarrassing.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lmao pretty sure she isn’t going to school at all. She’s a dumb bitch.

Sandoval has always been trash. Jax made him look better for years lol because Jax is garbage. Schwartz obviously covered for Sandoval all this time. I don’t even wanna see any other episodes until it’s at the part where this shit comes out.

Both Tim’s are gross but Raquel is gross too. Like what’re you doing this is embarrassing.

The Toms covered for each other. There is no way Sandoval didn't know about Jo, but at least Schwartz was separated already.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
22 minutes ago, Marley said:

I don’t even wanna see any other episodes until it’s at the part where this shit comes out.

Yes it's going to be very odd to watch them go on their "girls' trip" this week.  According to one article Raquel and TSandy have been up to no good since summer 2022.  When was this season filmed?

• Like 7
21 hours ago, Marley said:

Tom and Ariana breaking up somehow doesn’t surprise me I could never see them lasting. What is wrong with Raquel tho like damn. I know Sandoval is the one in a relationship but still get a grip on your life Raquel. 

Maybe Schwartz and Sandoval will finally make a go at a relationship lol.

Maybe Schwartz was covering for Sandoval the whole time with the rumours about him and Raquel because Schwartz more than likely is in a relationship already and the Raquel rumours were just fake about him and her. Who knows tho. These ppl are trash lol.

That was exactly my thought, that Raquel and Sandoval were always the ones having the affair and the fling with Schwartz was just cover. I can imagine that all 3 thought an affair with Schwartz and Raquel post divorce would be a dramatic story but not too damaging to anyone’s reputation (such as they are 🙄) and would also provide cover and misdirection for the real affair between Sandoval and Raquel.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
27 minutes ago, princelina said:

Yes it's going to be very odd to watch them go on their "girls' trip" this week.  According to one article Raquel and TSandy have been up to no good since summer 2022.  When was this season filmed?

Filming started July 2022 so the affair started around the start of filming. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yes, filming started in July 2022. It goes on for a few months, but additional scenes can be filmed later, like the ones with the Ariana and Tom split that Bravo wants to include in the current season. And some confessionals are taped after the season filming is over.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
On 3/3/2023 at 3:39 PM, ksutton625 said:

Holy shit Apparently Tom and Ariana have broken up because he cheated on her with Raquel? Wow. Ariana has deleted all of her social media. 

Schwartz covering for Sandoval and taking the heat?  Just dumb on Schwartz' part.  Will Schwartz ever wise up to what kind of dickwad his friend is?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3

I am so happy for Ariana that she has the perfect reason for getting out of this relationship, and she inarguably comes out the queen. This horrid event is the catalyst for a much better life for her.  I mean seriously, could you imagine living with this narcissistic douchebag?

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
25 minutes ago, LilDumplin said:

I am so happy for Ariana that she has the perfect reason for getting out of this relationship, and she inarguably comes out the queen. This horrid event is the catalyst for a much better life for her.  I mean seriously, could you imagine living with this narcissistic douchebag?

I agree and what on earth would a conversation between Sandoval and Rachel even sound like!?!?

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

While I agree no one should ever have to tolerate either of those Toms for that long I have little sympathy for Ariana. She has been looking down on the rest of the women on this show for years. As if her relationship was something to idolize. You don’t get to walk around like a mean girl criticizing others and then expect a a pity party when your own world blows up in your face. What’s that saying about you lose them how you get them? 

Yes totally!! 👏👏👏

22 hours ago, Wicked said:

The time to bring Stassi and Kristen back is now

No, just Kristen!

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
33 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Wow. Sweet sweet innocent precious Raquel. Maybe she IS a good actress after all?

I wondered last year - she managed to work her way from dumb-dumb outsider to everyone's favorite and star of the show, even getting sweet and precious revenge on "Lala".  But man, has she blown it spectacularly after that!!!

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

So Schwartz and Raquel were making out at Scheana’s wedding, end of August? Before the affair with Sandoval began or during?  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t think Schwartz and Raquel were ever a thing. He was a cover up and apparently is in a relationship.

I thought the only thing between Schwartz and Raquel was what people claimed to have happened at Coachella, even though Raquel was the only one there, which has mystified me so far this season because everyone seems to be acting like it really happened and getting their panties in an uproar about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Schwartz and Raquel were making out at Scheana’s wedding, end of August? Before the affair with Sandoval began or during?  

So people are doing a lot of sleuthing and think the Schwartz thing has just been a cover. Rumor has it Raquel was “missing” for hours at Scheana’s wedding weekend. That same night she makes out with Schwartz; possibly to throw people off on her and Sandavol hooking up. So Sandavol and Raquel have been pushing this Schwartz thing to cover up their affair; lying to Ariana and deliberately hurting Katie. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 5
15 hours ago, Gharlane said:

BD?

Below Deck.

16 minutes ago, Rebky said:

Just saw this from Sandoval:

image.png.4ac1a26ffa7190fcc18d8185e21fd019.png

People are asking others on social media to boycott the new lounge (S & S). 

• Applause 2
(edited)
On 3/3/2023 at 11:26 PM, ZettaK said:

And we thought Jax would get divorced first....

I’ve been thinking the same thing - watch Jax and Brittany be the last standing couple!! Hilarious and gross at the same time 😆

Edited by Kiki620
Double post
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

What does Sandoval mean by "taking a step back" from S & S? He gonna go in to hiding thinking this will blow over soon? 

I heard on a podcast today that Raquel's real name is Rachel. Look at Rachel getting all fancy with the name change!

I don't condone cheating on any level. It's a deal breaker for me but we don't know what was going on with Sando and Arianna's relationship. She didn't want marriage or kids and he always did. Maybe Sando was fed up with it. Didn't she also say some time ago she wanted a more open marriage because she's bisexual and wanted to explore? Still not an excuse for the cheating but there's always three sides to a story. His, her's and somewhere in the middle. 

Again, cheating is never ok especially if it's in your friend circle but we will never really know the status of their marriage. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

winning kristen doute GIF by Slice

I don't know how I feel about this gif and yes, I posted it. Lol

Have you been to the S&S website or Instagram? There is no need to boycott it, that place looks deader than dead because their social media is so very very bad. Not even a menu on the website showing food and drink options? Nothing on insta about any events and surely they have rotating djs. 

Edited by hatchetgirl
Adding info
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
38 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't condone cheating on any level. It's a deal breaker for me but we don't know what was going on with Sando and Arianna's relationship. She didn't want marriage or kids and he always did. Maybe Sando was fed up with it.

Ariana froze her eggs and has said her feelings have changed and she was more open to the idea of kids and marriage. Specifically because she loved and trusted Tom so much. It’s not like he’s in a place that screams fatherhood right now. He’s been touring and opening up a bar. When would he have time for a baby? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

What a f’ing skank!!

I've said it before, but LaLa is one of the last people who is able to flame someone over infidelity. 

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't condone cheating on any level. It's a deal breaker for me but we don't know what was going on with Sando and Arianna's relationship. She didn't want marriage or kids and he always did. Maybe Sando was fed up with it. Didn't she also say some time ago she wanted a more open marriage because she's bisexual and wanted to explore? 

Despite Arianna's denials in social media, I was under the impression they had a somewhat open relationship. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 6