Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I can't see Andy Cohen NOT having a reunion; I just hope it isn't a four-parter...

I’m laying even money that Raquel, Sandoval, or both come down with “COVID” and have to remote in.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10

Wait - what??? Not clear on the details. 

Raquel's the "victim" according to her new PR team?  Sandoval took advantage of her? By releasing intimate videos of Raquel?  Didn't Raquel willingly (at the time) send them to him on his phone?  Or didn't she know she was recorded? If she took them & sent them to him, how is that him taking advantage?  But if she didn't take video & Sandoval recorded the call & released it, is she entitled to an expectation of privacy - & doxxed or some such?  Don't know the law on that but seems lawyers, not just PR, will be involved.

Both are adults though neither acts with emotional maturity or the impulse control of your average adult (presumably.)  Whether she did this of of her own volition or as a weak-willed response to a request, she performed acts for the phone. Not cute. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

But really, we've seen Raquel act the fool this entire season.  Who won't she step over?  Stepped over Katie to get to Schwartz.  Even if Katie, the one who asked for the divorce & has no right to monitor Schwartz. After all, Schwartz didn't care about Katie's discomfort. And whether he did or not, Raquel approached him. She stepped over Adriana too & so did Sandoval to get involved with Raquel.

Raquel pushed into the middle of James' new relationship to "warn" the new girl about LaLa (old history.)  The girl should have told her to f' off - but maybe new girl wanted the screen time she got by having those convos with Raquel.    

They're all pitiful.  S&S are two dumb asses, for sure.  Katie just a few episodes back was searching for the definition of "whore."  As to all of them, if you have to ask, you probably are one.  None of these twits are loyal to one another.  Or act with dignity. Or care about anyone else's feelings. Whether for a Bravo story line & the attention or salary it brings, there's no common sense.  Leaving failed relationships & non-started businesses in their wake.  What a mess!

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Look, I've no love for Ariana but no one deserves to be betrayed like this. Carrying on behind her back for months,

While they film their show, no less!

Supposedly Ariana saw Raquel's video to Tom on his phone and then scrolled back to read all of their previous texts - which says to me that Raquel sent him the video.  They'll have to give me way more proof than her saying it to have me believe that Tom filmed her without her knowledge!  Not to mention that unless he snuck in her house and filmed her making a sex video for Peter or something - she's still being a skank with her friend's boyfriend!

The way things stand now, with most of the original cast fired - the Toms are definitely the center of the show, with Ariana and Katie as their partners in the inner circle.  Katie's divorce from Tom removes her from that circle, so when she frets that their friends are "choosing sides" she's really referring to her status on the show.  I'm sure she's still friends with Stassi, Kristina Kelly, etc.  and they have chosen her side, but that doesn't help you stay on tv.  (I bet Katie was wishing she and Ariana had moved a little more quickly on Sandwiches for the Ladies, to give her more cache now 😄)

The next outer ring are James and "Lala", because they are two of Lisa's pet favorites, and have been there a while as well.  Up until last season Raquel would have been on the next tier, but with her helping James get sober, getting engaged and having the big anniversary party, she had worked herself up into James/"Lala" status, looking maybe to even edge past them.

Scheana's an original player, but she's always been a bit of an oddball outlier, who can wedge herself into any scene and waltz out just as easily.

Starting this new season, it looks like TPTB were trying to capitalize on Raquel's popularity from last year and feature her as the female lead, and they were probably even giggling in their heads, "Ooh, she made out with Schwartz!  That will be juicy!"    Meanwhile James, both for his own ego AND to keep status with his former fiancee who seems to be passing him up, needs a new girlfriend who's the BEST ONE EVER!!!!!  Of course Raquel's constant manufactured "chats" with James' girlfriend are for the show.  All three of them are in on that for camera time. 

Who knew that once the season wrapped the biggest, juiciest bomb of all would drop?  After all - Ariana picking up Tom's cell phone and seeing THAT is supposed to happen when the cameras are rolling!  I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it 😄. And if Andy has his way the reunion will last until Thanksgiving 🤣

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

I hadn't been following entertainment news for the past couple of days, so when I logged on earlier today, holy smokes! Whether it's manufactured or not, all I can say is THAT was NOT on my chucklehead SURly staff bingo card for this season!

The editing monkeys are going to be BUSY for the next few weeks trying to reintegrate footage into the show. Satan Andy has probably been doing a victory dance in his living room all weekend. Wish we could just fast-forward straight to the reunion.

Because I'm cynical, I'm kind of wondering if the whole storyline isn't a massive ploy for publicity. A lot of things about the current season haven't made much sense - the whole Scheana stirring the pot and pushing Raquel toward Schwartz seemed illogical and clumsy. Some have theorized that the whole thing was a cover story, but I don't think these goobers are bright enough to pull that sleight of hand off for that long.

If it isn't all a big ratings grab fake-out, miss Raquel (or is it Rachel?) certainly had me fooled. I sort of agreed with Katie's description of her as "cotton candy in human form", and was rooting for her to get away from James. I didn't realize she had been an avid watcher of the show before she started appearing. I REALLY want to hear more about the rumoured black eye!

I've always sort of liked Arianna, but as the saying goes, how you got 'em is how you lose 'em. Both Sandoval and Ariana engaged in some major gaslighting with Kirsten Doute while they were starting up their relationship. I never liked Kirsten, but it was mean, and perhaps a bit of karma coming back to bite them.

I love how Sandoval is going online and begging people not to punish the staff at his businesses (if that's what you can call them). Too bad he didn't think about that before he started messing around with miss Bambi.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I can't see Andy Cohen NOT having a reunion; I just hope it isn't a four-parter...

He is already asking on Twitter how many parts are too many for the reunion!

Screenshot_20230306_124349_Twitter.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

I'm automatically one to always think nothing is beneath these people doing for a storyline/adding viewers to the show.  But I don't know about this one simply because Raquel is getting really dragged for this and I can't imagine anyone signing up for that, it's so bad.  Tom too.  And it seems like the restaurant is going to suffer, not benefit.  

Tom and Raquel apparently purchased and wore lightning bolt necklaces as their secret sign of saying "I love you".  There are pictures of Raquel standing with Ariana while wearing the necklace.  She's just disgusting.  

Meanwhile, Jax is posting random messages on his socials saying things like, "what's going on today"?  Like he's innocent of it all.  Sometimes you've gotta love Jax 😆

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
23 hours ago, Rebky said:

Just saw this from Sandoval:

image.png.4ac1a26ffa7190fcc18d8185e21fd019.png

Sigh. We’re sorry, too, Sandoval.

18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is it possible that they staged all of this to bring more customers to Schwartz & Sandy’s?

Wouldn’t it just be less trouble to get somebody to design a workable website?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
29 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

I'm automatically one to always think nothing is beneath these people doing for a storyline/adding viewers to the show.  But I don't know about this one simply because Raquel is getting really dragged for this and I can't imagine anyone signing up for that, it's so bad.  Tom too.  And it seems like the restaurant is going to suffer, not benefit.  

Tom and Raquel apparently purchased and wore lightning bolt necklaces as their secret sign of saying "I love you".  There are pictures of Raquel standing with Ariana while wearing the necklace.  She's just disgusting.  

Meanwhile, Jax is posting random messages on his socials saying things like, "what's going on today"?  Like he's innocent of it all.  Sometimes you've gotta love Jax 😆

Jax is just glad that this doesn’t involve him for a change.

It’s high time Sandoval learns that actions have consequences, especially as it concerns a business. He just needs to disappear for a very long time. S&S may well be in trouble. Schwartz certainly can’t run this by himself, and if I’m Greg, I’m truly out after this. Who are the other partners, I wonder? Lisa?

• Like 7
51 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s high time Sandoval learns that actions have consequences, especially as it concerns a business.

Indeed!  It's also disingenuous to use your popularity to attract business, but then say it's not fair to boycott when that same popularity diminishes due to your own action.  It works both ways, chump.

• Like 17
  • Applause 5
(edited)

I think it's totally true, especially since Ariana's brother commented on it.

I've also spent way too much time on Reddit the past few days.  There was a friend of Raquel's on there who spilled a bit of tea that it's been going on a while. Raquel/Sandoval are "in love" and wore the same thunderbolt necklace which were silent signs to each other of their love. Puke.  Supposedly Ariana caught Tom coming out of Raquel's room when she was staying with them and he said he was bringing Raquel a glass of water when she asked why he was in Raquel's room.  Also the rumor of her kissing at Tom at Coachella was really Sandoval but somehow Schwartz got named and he has been covering for them.  

I also did not know Raquel's real name was Rachel either.

Edited by KLJ
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I have always disliked (at times, hated) both Sandoval and Schwartz, as I think they skate on so many things - as men generally do on these shows (VR, Southern Charm, Summer House, etc). The women have always taken the brunt of the blame in any of the situations that arise. And though Ariana hasn't always been my cup of tea with her "cool girl" branding, I have appreciated how she acts like an adult person  in most situations. 

All this to say, I do really hope that this sticks to Sandoval this time around and I hope that Ariana and Katie are wildly successful in whatever they do.

• Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Jax is just glad that this doesn’t involve him for a change.

It’s high time Sandoval learns that actions have consequences, especially as it concerns a business. He just needs to disappear for a very long time. S&S may well be in trouble. Schwartz certainly can’t run this by himself, and if I’m Greg, I’m truly out after this. Who are the other partners, I wonder? Lisa?

The partners are Greg Morris, his wife Jolane (they own several restaurants in LA)- see below, and Brett (that's a third partner according to what Sandoval said yesterday in a statement about not boycotting his business), not Lisa. Brett was shown in the lounge scenes of the show. 

https://thelagirl.com/vanderpump-stars-newest-opening-schwartz-and-sandys-lounge-in-los-feliz/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

I don't believe it is a storyline either. I'm sure Tom and Raquel didn't want to be "exposed" in such a way. It seems they were hiding the affair for months. Raquel sent a video to Tom, Ariana saw it on his phone, and checked the rest of his messages.

Raquel said in the latest episode that James Kennedy was supporting her financially all these years, and she played a major role on the show for only a season (which means she doesn't make any money), so what a better way than hook up with an attractive guy who is already famous, and makes a lot of money from different sources?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, KLJ said:

I think it's totally true, especially since Ariana's brother commented on it.

I've also spent way too much time on Reddit the past few days.  There was a friend of Raquel's on there who spilled a bit of tea that it's been going on a while. Raquel/Sandoval are "in love" and wore the same thunderbolt necklace which were silent signs to each other of their love. Puke.  Supposedly Ariana caught Tom coming out of Raquel's room when she was staying with them and he said he was bringing Raquel a glass of water when she asked why he was in Raquel's room.  Also the rumor of her kissing at Tom at Coachella was really Sandoval but somehow Schwartz got named and he has been covering for them.  

I also did not know Raquel's real name was Rachel either.

I saw an article that pointed out the thunderbolt necklaces. But the same article had a photo of the TomTom sweatshirt that Raquel gave to Andy on WWHL, which has a big ol’ thunderbolt on it. The article didn’t seem to notice the connection, but I assumed it’s their logo and is merch for the bar. It did seem a little odd that Raquel has been acting like the girlfriend of the bar owner with Schwartz, but she was really hanging around with Ariana for Sandoval?!? I mean, the four of them spent Valentine’s Day together!!!! How fucked up is that to bring your mistress on a Valentine’s double date?! I mean at least do it 80s sitcom style where you have the dates on either end of a fancy restaurant and run bank and forth between them.

https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/style-living/raquel-leviss-tom-schwartz-celebrate-valentines-day-together?amp

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I mean, the four of them spent Valentine’s Day together!!!! How fucked up is that to bring your mistress on a Valentine’s double date?!

IKR?!  And then Raquel was blaming Katie for the reason why she and Schwartz weren't an item!  GURL you are a SKANK!  

I wonder if the show is going to re-edit the rest of the episodes because at this point this whole Schwartz and Raquel storyline is just pointless.  And as a side note I totally believe Schwartz knew what was going on.  Both S&S are P.O.S.! 🤬

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Guess I should say (with heavy sarcasm), "Well played!"  (Is that why it's called "Bravo?" (As in, Bravo! Bravo! Well played!) If the goal was MAXIMUM attention with MINIMUM honesty, integrity or thought to other people's feelings - it's been achieved.

Who'd guess that Raquel, the most vapid excuse for a woman, who threw her eyes at any male who crossed her path at work or in employee-adjacent spaces (Peter, Schwartz, Garcelle's son - jeez -there's a world of men out there, honey, expand your horizons!) & who'd seemingly go out with ANY of these for a free meal or make-out session, would grab one of the most self-absorbed guys in the Bravo universe. (And there is some serious competition for that attribution among Bravo males.) And Sandoval gravitates to her & wrecks his still on-going relationship & withdraws from his not fully or newly-hatched (world's longest to open) business! 

What timing!  The season's filming ended, so Andy & the Bravo elves are scrambling to film back-end scenes to pull this all together!  One of the least interestingly populated series now gets attention.  Good or bad - doesn't matter to Andy.  You can almost hear Andy letting Melissa & Teresa drop to the ground in order to get himself over to the Sur/TomTom world.  Lisa Vanderpump must be laughing & laughing. (Take THAT Kyle!)

That these chuckleheads need PR people is a joke! Except for Bravo habitues (& yes, there are many) does anyone who doesn't watch Bravo know these people?  Yet, now these folks need to control or fix their "image." PR for what are essentially wait-staff &  bartenders whose aspirations to act or entertain didn't work out.  But now, getting attention galore. Well, some are - while others are even more irrelevant or overshadowed. (Schwartz, Katie, Lala, Scheana, etc.)

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He is already asking on Twitter how many parts are too many for the reunion!

Screenshot_20230306_124349_Twitter.jpg

“Are”, Andy.  How many parts “are” too many.

I read today that Sandoval and Ariana have been separated for the past 7 months.  It won’t surprise me in the least if this entire storyline is staged.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

“Are”, Andy.  How many parts “are” too many.

I read today that Sandoval and Ariana have been separated for the past 7 months.  It won’t surprise me in the least if this entire storyline is staged.

Do you think Sandoval staged being a terrible person to distract from being a terrible businessman or to distract from being a terrible singer?

• Fire 2
  • LOL 22

I don’t think this was staged. They all seem to be gobsmacked and remember they’re not good actors (see IMDB pages).

Ariana used to bug the shit out of me that she thought this show was beneath her. Smartest, prettiest…did not go over well with me. BTW I looked it up and she went to Flagler College (family house for 35 yrs in St Augustine and apparently it’s now an actual real college - but it sure ain’t Stanford). She seems to have moved on from that. Is smart enough to be grateful about the kind of money she is making and figured out the Witches of WeHo are actually fun.

We all knew Sandoval was a narcissistic asshole from Day 1. So no shock there. But this girl inserted herself into poor Ariana’s life on national TV. They all went out for VALENTINES DAY, Sandoval dressed up like her for Halloween, she’s running around wearing/handing out TomTom gear. This is some real fuckery.

How did she think this would end? That they’d all just keep filming together business as usual? Is she really that dumb? Sandoval is so fucking narcissistic (and stupid) he probably thought so. I’m very curious how it’s going to end.

So I guess that’s the question - Bravo certainly wants to ride this wet pony to the bitter end. Is there a certain amount of money that the others would take to film another Season if they had to interact with Sandoval and Raquel? I could see them taking back Schwartz, who of course knew. 

Let’s bring back Kristen. We’ve punished her for her sins.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I was listening to a podcast today about Pump and they suggested the same thing.  The rumors they were having trouble for months, the previews for latter episodes of VP, Lala being so gun ho for Sandavol, the general time-line.....idk they made a good point but I agree with a previous poster everybody seemed so gobsmacked and why would Sandy and Raquel agree to such character assassination?

• Like 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

How did she think this would end? That they’d all just keep filming together business as usual? Is she really that dumb? Sandoval is so fucking narcissistic (and stupid) he probably thought so. I’m very curious how it’s going to end.

This is the question I have about them (and all cheaters really).  If they fell so deeply "in love" then why carry on behind everyone's backs for half a year?  Including hanging out and going out for Valentine's Day?  My guess is that Sandoval's so narcissistic he figured he could go on having his cake and eating it too for as long as it pleased him.  Should have put a passcode on that phone, dude.

Edited by princelina
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

The saga has made it to Time. Apparently this is a hullabaloo. Well done Chucklefucks. 

https://time.com/6260504/vanderpump-rules-drama-explained/

I misread this as Time Out, and it impressed me.

3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I read somewhere that Sandoval claimed he was nervous about telling Ariana, because she has a history of depression, and a family member died recently, also.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1

I'm watching Wednesday's episode of WWHL with Scheana and Raquel, trying to stare into Raquel's vacant soul and see what she was thinking. So weird to watch knowing that Scheana found out right after and was so so furious.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, bosawks said:

Do you think Sandoval staged being a terrible person to distract from being a terrible businessman or to distract from being a terrible singer?

Ahem. That should be "mactorician". 

8 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I have to stop going on Twitter!  I'm going to drive myself batty

Screenshot_20230306_192135_Twitter.jpg

Wait, Flat-Iron Tom has been cheating for almost a decade? Wow.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
44 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Ahem. That should be "mactorician". 

Wait, Flat-Iron Tom has been cheating for almost a decade? Wow.

He was in a relationship with Ariana for almost a decade.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Sandoval has always been a narcissistic gaslighter since day 1 so it does not surprise me he’s taking this route.

Yes, he has - and now, with his new band and young side chick, it seems like classic midlife crisis.

• Like 10
11 hours ago, princelina said:

This is the question I have about them (and all cheaters really).  If they fell so deeply "in love" then why carry on behind everyone's backs for half a year?  Including hanging out and going out for Valentine's Day?  My guess is that Sandoval's so narcissistic he figured he could go on having his cake and eating it too for as long as it pleased him.  Should have put a passcode on that phone, dude.

The fact that it's been going on for months is what makes this one different than all the other "he/she cheated" drama we've seen on this show. Not the biggest Ariana fan, but if she considered herself to still be in a committed relationship with Tom and he knew that, then there is literally no defense for his behavior. None. If he fell in love with Rachel/Raquel (gag), then all he had to do is say so to Ariana.

A drunken fling can be got past, by the couple and by fans, and has been several times by members of this cast, but seven months? All while you're spending time with the girlfriend as a couple? That's a level of narcissistic hubris we have not seen.

I hope this puts paid to Sandoval as the "hero" of the franchise, and that may happen in the short term. But in the long term? I fear, even as bad as it is; Lisa, Andy, producers, etc all have money in this. So if they decide he's to be rehabilitated? It will happen. We'll get tear-filled confessionals from him and Raquel. We'll get editing that will make Ariana look like the problem. Etc. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

The fact that it's been going on for months is what makes this one different than all the other "he/she cheated" drama we've seen on this show. Not the biggest Ariana fan, but if she considered herself to still be in a committed relationship with Tom and he knew that, then there is literally no defense for his behavior. None. If he fell in love with Rachel/Raquel (gag), then all he had to do is say so to Ariana.

A drunken fling can be got past, by the couple and by fans, and has been several times by members of this cast, but seven months? All while you're spending time with the girlfriend as a couple? That's a level of narcissistic hubris we have not seen.

I hope this puts paid to Sandoval as the "hero" of the franchise, and that may happen in the short term. But in the long term? I fear, even as bad as it is; Lisa, Andy, producers, etc all have money in this. So if they decide he's to be rehabilitated? It will happen. We'll get tear-filled confessionals from him and Raquel. We'll get editing that will make Ariana look like the problem. Etc. 

thank you! This is my fear too. I’ve never been a big fan of either Tom because hey behave terribly but somehow make everything not their fault. This sort of gaslighting bullshit was exactly what Sandoval did to Kristin when he was having an affair with Ariana. Yet somehow it became Kristin’s fault. I hope to god he doesn’t get away with that again. Granted Ariana is a much more sympathetic and likable person than Kristin and their relationship seems more stable then the dramatic mess of fights and cheating that was Tom and Kristin. Still…I will never forget Tom and Ariana getting caught in blatant lies and blaming it on Kristina mental health issues. That’s when I knew Tom was capable of anything to get out of responsibility.

I also hope Ariana has given Kristin the biggest apology.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

But in the long term? I fear, even as bad as it is; Lisa, Andy, producers, etc all have money in this. So if they decide he's to be rehabilitated? It will happen. We'll get tear-filled confessionals from him and Raquel. We'll get editing that will make Ariana look like the problem.

Please NO!!!  

I din't realize the reunion is so near.  From what I've read, Sandoval's rationale is that he and Ariana have been having problems for a long time and he was sparing her feelings when he was cheating on her?  Uh, okay.  Doesn't even begin to fly which is why nobody is standing by him (except perhaps Schwartz?).

Rachel's defense is that even though she is a college grad and had been living with and engaged, she is too stupid to know better?  Mi chapeau, that will be hard to argue with that the reunion.  

Cast to Rachel--You crossed a huge line here!  

Rachel to cast--Quit picking on me, I'm mentally challenged!  I have a low IQ and am low-functioning!

Cast--Mouths shut. *Blinks collective eyes*

Cast to Tom--You took advantage of and slept with a mentally challenged individual?!?  *Their eyes blazing with complete disgust at him*

Yeah, I think I can live with that.

• LOL 9
20 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

This sort of gaslighting bullshit was exactly what Sandoval did to Kristin when he was having an affair with Ariana. Yet somehow it became Kristin’s fault. I hope to god he doesn’t get away with that again. Granted Ariana is a much more sympathetic and likable person than Kristin and their relationship seems more stable then the dramatic mess of fights and cheating that was Tom and Kristin. Still…I will never forget Tom and Ariana getting caught in blatant lies and blaming it on Kristina mental health issues. That’s when I knew Tom was capable of anything to get out of responsibility.

I also hope Ariana has given Kristin the biggest apology.

For the longest time I thought Ariana and Tom really stuck it out because of what they did to Kristen. I think they wanted to justify that what they did was ok because they're "soulmates". I'm sure Tom and Raquel are now saying the same thing to themselves. They couldn't help it cause they're so in love. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

I’m just so confused, I mean Ariana did the same thing to Kristen and the internet did not blow up over it.  Sex or kissing, it’s still cheating.  And both lied to Kristen over and over.

Also she hooked up with Lala in the back of the car… so that doesn’t count?

Why is the world on her side here?  These idiots cheat on each other regularly.  That’s why we watch the show.

And finally, Ariana’s brother *of course* gets on his stupid high horse in his tweet, I expected nothing less.  He and Ariana are sooo much smarter than everyone else and soooo much better.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m just so confused, I mean Ariana did the same thing to Kristen and the internet did not blow up over it.  Sex or kissing, it’s still cheating.  And both lied to Kristen over and over.

Also she hooked up with Lala in the back of the car… so that doesn’t count?

Why is the world on her side here?  These idiots cheat on each other regularly.  That’s why we watch the show.

And finally, Ariana’s brother *of course* gets on his stupid high horse in his tweet, I expected nothing less.  He and Ariana are sooo much smarter than everyone else and soooo much better.  

1. I have never believed Tom and Arianna just kissed. Never for one moment. I completely believe those two slept together while he was with Kristen. I am willing to believe that maybe Tom was feeding Ariana a line of bullshit and she maybe thought they had broken up sometimes when they hadn’t but after you fall for that once then it’s on you to smarten up.

2. I think they got away with it because Kristin isn’t as likable as Ariana. And Tom and Kristen’s relationship was pretty obviously toxic. Bravo has always loved a misogynist “bitches be crazy” story line so the editing allowed them to play into the nearly laughable narrative that Tom and Ariana only kissed once while he was with Kristin and it was after she had boiled a bunny or some shit so she had it coming and it’s all her fault for being a psycho chick.

3. I think the Lala thing wasn’t cheating because Tom knew about it. Different couples, different rules.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He was in a relationship with Ariana for almost a decade.

Oops! I misread that article as saying Sandoval had been cheating on Arianna for a decade!

52 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Arianna and her brother are serious about fidelity. 

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, bosawks said:

Tom “The Terrible” Sandoval!  At least we now know that he’s just as sleazy on the inside as he looks on the outside.

• LOL 5