Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Nup, not buyin' it.

Also, GROSS.

She has certainly changed her approach to ex. During the early seasons of the show she used to brag about her sex life & would mention various "positions" that she liked. Now that Randall who is an aspiring Pickleball Pro cheated on her , she is being very conservative. I do like the fact that he has PI's doing background checks on the men that date her.

• Love 7

From the article: "Recently, Kent claimed Emmett "started a relationship with a 23-year-old" woman in the month she welcomed their daughter Ocean.

"They 'traveled' together while I was home with ocean, and working on my brand," she wrote on Instagram. "I thought he was working, because that's what he said he was doing."

..Wow, this puts paid to the saying "how you got him is how you'll lose him"! She and Randall did the exact same thing behind his ex's back. I wonder if she even sees that.

Is Randall as vocal on sm, post break up, about her as she is about him? This bashing she keeps doing cannot be good for her when it's time for a custody case! It's really sad that she craves so much attention, negative or positive. 

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Forgot the quote!
  • Love 6
On 3/27/2022 at 5:50 AM, SarahPrtr said:

Nup, not buyin' it.

Also, GROSS.

Ditto.  How many more months/years is she going to keep talking about that breakup?  It is EATING HER UP that Randall cheated on her, and I love it.  She thinks she’s way too fabulous for any guy to ever want to cheat on her.  The reality is that her reputation is in the gutter.  She’s known only as a slutty gold digger who will date/screw married men.  Women can’t stand her and men only want to fuck her.  She’s ruined herself in LA.  Poor Ocean will someday know that both of her parents are shitty people, and that’s a crying shame.  That little girl deserves better.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Women can’t stand her and men only want to fuck her.

She's one of those women who is so up herself and simultaneously bullies others whilst painting herself as a victim, and THAT is why women don't like her.  No, we are not jealous, we don't want to look like you, we don't want your life, certainly do NOT want your 'Man', we do not want anything you have.  She will always believe that women hate her because of her looks, and while she was pretty when she was younger, she has ruined herself with unnecessary procedures and is just on the whole, entirely unlikeable.  It's bullshit that women don't like other women because they're pretty.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, princelina said:

I also think that even though Rand had the $$ she felt she was "dating down" looks-wise, and is outraged that he thought he could do better 😄

This to me is the funniest part of the whole mess! (Yes I'm a terrible person).

She had a baby to secure a paycheck and the bank of Randall turned out to be smoke and mirrors! The only one I feel compassion for is Ocean.

• Love 13
On 3/28/2022 at 4:43 PM, farmgal4 said:

Women can’t stand her and men only want to fuck her.  She’s ruined herself in LA.

Yet she is still best friends with Stassi, Katie and Brittney. I don't get why they like her at all. I really thought once she and "Rand" broke up they would dump her because they didn't have access to a PJ and "Rand" pretending to have big bucks but to my surprise they are still hanging with her. 

** "Rand" was on a podcast talking about how he is still very good friends with Jax and Schwartz and see's them often. Wonder how Lala will react to that. Didn't she once say that if any one of them hung out with him they were no friends of her? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I still respect Peter.  Maybe because he isn't on all the time...

He usually came off as a nice, respectful guy.  Not the kind of guy to tell a girl she is dumb.  Seems to hold his alcohol well, generally.  Doesn't rage scream at people.

Yeah.  Definitely a move up!

• Love 6
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

He usually came off as a nice, respectful guy.  Not the kind of guy to tell a girl she is dumb.  Seems to hold his alcohol well, generally.  Doesn't rage scream at people.

That seems like a low bar to hurdle! 🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Yeah, I like Peter. If he makes Raquel happy I'm all for it. She's a sweet girl and deserves to be treated well. I was relieved to hear the news that she broke up with James. He's just not a good person.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, geej said:

🤷‍♂️

I guess I'm not seeing something, but what's wrong with avoiding the union to make cheap movies? 

On a somewhat related note, I saw a headline from LaLa claiming Bruce Willis fired a gun loaded with blanks at her on the set of one of Randal's low-budget movies. I guess he hired her for the movie to cut costs?  🤷‍♂️

• LOL 2

It’s sleazy and trash go around unions like that.

The article also said that apparently a lot of them noticed decline in Willis but kept filming him. They made it seem like he was the star of the movie but he was only in some for like 7 minutes. They talked about the gun thing too. None of this surprises me tho Hollywood is disgusting.

• Love 15

Taking advantage of someone's mental decline is what is Wrong.  Seeing someone in decline and using that to make money is Wrong. 

I had heard a few months ago about this gun-gong-off incident but am shocked the victim close by was Lala. 

So giving even dummy bullets to a person in mental decline is Dangerous.

SO much Wrong.

• Love 12
On 4/6/2022 at 9:12 PM, sandwoman said:

I really hope that's not the case. Nothing against Peter but c'mon! How insular is this group! Date someone who no one you know has slept with for a change! 

Gotta stay in the group in case they film another season! 😄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 4/9/2022 at 8:01 AM, geej said:

Taking advantage of someone's mental decline is what is Wrong.  Seeing someone in decline and using that to make money is Wrong. 

Good point.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lala was on WWHL. There’s a rumor that Raquel is dating Nema from Shahs of Sunset. Scheana dated him at some point, too.

Seeing that Raquel was burned by her last relationship and was ready to get MARRIED, I hoped that she'd stay single for awhile.  Self-preservation.  Also, she shouldn't date anyone from reality shows!!!  Truthfully, nobody should.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Has anyone seen Brittany's Jenny Craig commercial?  Thoughts?  

I’ve seen it. I noticed she’s still using her maiden name. I don’t know what about it screamed weight loss. Either the clothes she was wearing were ill fitting or it didn’t look like she had lost a lot of weight. I really didn’t watch the whole thing. The ad didn’t catch my eye so to speak. YMMV. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t know what about it screamed weight loss. Either the clothes she was wearing were ill fitting or it didn’t look like she had lost a lot of weight.

Ok - I feel exactly the same.  No real noticeable difference in her weight.  Her major problem really has nothing to do with baby weight....it's those unholy giant boobs she (or Jax) chose to curse herself with.  If she didn't have the implants, she wouldn't look so out of proportion and heavy.

I follow her on Instagram and she does appear committed to working out with a trainer.  I have no idea what her diet consists of though (or booze intake). 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

I follow her on Instagram and she does appear committed to working out with a trainer.  I have no idea what her diet consists of though (or booze intake). 

If memory serves, she ignored her doctor's advice to stop drinking.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 4/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, Kiki620 said:

Ok - I feel exactly the same.  No real noticeable difference in her weight.  Her major problem really has nothing to do with baby weight....it's those unholy giant boobs she (or Jax) chose to curse herself with.  If she didn't have the implants, she wouldn't look so out of proportion and heavy.

She still has quite a belly on her too.  I’ve seen her recently in some videos that panned by her w/o her noticing, and she still looks pregnant.  Not as hugely pregnant as she was, but she’s still got quite a gut on her.  She may never get her pre-pregnancy body back, especially if she gets pregnant again in the next year or so.

If you haven’t checked out SM pics of Cruz’s 1st birthday party, you should.  There is no telling how much money they spent on that party, a party that he won’t even remember.  It’s crazy IMO.

• Love 5
On 4/18/2022 at 9:55 AM, Kiki620 said:

Yes. And my thought is that Jenny Craig is going bankrupt. Why else would they "pay" a has-been loser to be their spokesperson?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

If you haven’t checked out SM pics of Cruz’s 1st birthday party, you should.  There is no telling how much money they spent on that party, a party that he won’t even remember.  It’s crazy IMO.

I assumed with those two that the whole thing was sponsored/comped?  Everything was "themed"!  Jax always looks so fake in pics, acting like some perfect 1950's husband and Dad.  We see you.  We know who you really are Jax.  He's not going to be able to keep the facade up forever.

• Love 8
On 4/9/2022 at 5:01 AM, geej said:

I had heard a few months ago about this gun-gong-off incident but am shocked the victim close by was Lala. 

So giving even dummy bullets to a person in mental decline is Dangerous.

SO much Wrong.

I’d take the idea it was Lala with a grain of salt.  She needs to inject HERSELF into Bruce’s story.  Like he’s whole insistence that Al Pacino demanded one of their scenes in a recent forgettable straight to video be kept in when it was in danger of being cut.  I doubt Pacino could pick her out of a police photo array.  

• Love 6
On 4/20/2022 at 9:55 AM, Kiki620 said:

I assumed with those two that the whole thing was sponsored/comped?  Everything was "themed"!  Jax always looks so fake in pics, acting like some perfect 1950's husband and Dad.  We see you.  We know who you really are Jax.  He's not going to be able to keep the facade up forever.

I 100% think Jax is miserable being tied down with Brittany.  If there’s anyone who should’ve NEVER married, it’s Jax.  He is not marriage material, and Brittany was a fool for marrying him.  JMHO

• Love 5

Jax is just so fake to me. All the videos with him and his kid just seem so forced like someone said. Cruz will have to be playing sports and be popular otherwise Jax won’t be happy I’m sure. He’s a superficial douche. 

This is going to make me sound like an old woman but I wish they would cut Cruz’s hair. It looks stupid lol.

The party was too over the top and stupid. There was a bunch of companies were tagged in the ig post so I’m sure a bunch was comped. It was just done to show off tho because the kid turned 1 he’s not gonna remember this crap lol.

Im surprised Brittany isn’t prego with #2 yet.

• Love 5

Nobody told me!!! Not sure, think it was E.T. . They had a piece on VP with Lisa V.. The show has NOT been renewed. But i did not know that  Katie and Tom broke up?!

• Love 3
On 4/21/2022 at 5:05 PM, Marley said:

Jax is just so fake to me. All the videos with him and his kid just seem so forced like someone said. Cruz will have to be playing sports and be popular otherwise Jax won’t be happy I’m sure. He’s a superficial douche. 

This is going to make me sound like an old woman but I wish they would cut Cruz’s hair. It looks stupid lol.

The party was too over the top and stupid. There was a bunch of companies were tagged in the ig post so I’m sure a bunch was comped. It was just done to show off tho because the kid turned 1 he’s not gonna remember this crap lol.

Im surprised Brittany isn’t prego with #2 yet.

Jax and Brittany have already told everyone on SM that, “WE’RE NOT CUTTING HIS HAIR!”  The kid will start school with his hair down to his ass.  Jax and Brittany really are the worst.  I’ve about decided that they deserve each other.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

Jax and Brittany have already told everyone on SM that, “WE’RE NOT CUTTING HIS HAIR!”  The kid will start school with his hair down to his ass. 

Did they say why? I'm pretty sure they're not Jehovah Witnesses... 😀

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I know some people get weird about not cutting their kids' hair but I really don't get it. Eventually your kid will need to get their hair cut! Why not make it a normal part of life instead of a BIG EVENT? When I take my toddler to get her hair cut, there's always some kid FREAKING OUT about their hair being cut for the first time and they're usually older than my daughter. I mean, whatever, I'm sure Brittany and Jax are going to make a lot of parenting decisions I find questionable...

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Did they say why? I'm pretty sure they're not Jehovah Witnesses... 😀

They didn’t say but I’m sure it’s so the baby will get attention.  I mean, what else could it be?  The really stupid part of it is that they keep his hair pulled up into a topknot the majority of the time, so you can’t even see his long hair anyway!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

They didn’t say but I’m sure it’s so the baby will get attention.  I mean, what else could it be?  The really stupid part of it is that they keep his hair pulled up into a topknot the majority of the time, so you can’t even see his long hair anyway!

I thought guys that wore topknots were the same guys that Jax would usually ridicule? Seems he's done a 180 on that for attention/money opportunities? They're probably hoping Cruz will be the next Johnson's Baby Shampoo kid or some such thing.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

100% for attention. Or there is a money angle lol.

• Love 7

Cruz is a cute kid but it's not like he has some stunning head of curls that would pain you to cut off.  It's pretty average, wispy hair of the baby variety.  And it generally looks quite messy, even pulled into a baby manbun.  

22 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Did they say why?

I'd like to know what reason they give too.  

• Love 5
On 4/18/2022 at 11:55 AM, Kiki620 said:

That's exactly why I came here!  She looks really BIG!  And she's lost 11 pounds?  WOW!  I really can't tell the difference between the right side and the left side of the photos of her.  My guess is old Jax is probably riding her ass ALL DAY EVERY DAY about how big she is!  And didn't we all KNOW that once she got pregnant, she was gonna blow up like a damn balloon?  She did, too!

• Love 4
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

That's exactly why I came here!  She looks really BIG!  And she's lost 11 pounds?  WOW!  I really can't tell the difference between the right side and the left side of the photos of her.

I'm thinking Brit gained close to 100 lbs during pregnancy so 11 lbs won't be noticed. Until she loses at least 40 it's not going to show. Jax is still hoping she is going to get to pre baby weight so he's hanging on to that. I think she tries but if she gets pregnant again before losing the original baby weight it's going to be a real battle for her to get her body back. 

Speaking of pregnancy, I thought they wanted 3 or 4 kids. Jax is 42 so what are they waiting for? Oh, yeah. For Brit to get skinny. 

On 4/25/2022 at 10:08 AM, farmgal4 said:

Jax and Brittany have already told everyone on SM that, “WE’RE NOT CUTTING HIS HAIR!”

I don't get that, either. Cruz is a really cute baby, cuter than Stassi's baby and Lala's baby. Scheana's baby is adorable. Cruz would look so cute with a little boy haircut. Now I know why Lala always puts those big bow headbands on Ocean's head. The kid has a flat head! Randall posts pics without the headbands(must infuriate Lala, ha) and it's very noticable. 

On 4/10/2022 at 2:58 PM, farmgal4 said:

Raquel is dating Peter??

They had one date. They are just friends. 

• Love 7

I read somewhere and saw an ig of Tom Schwartz saying how he will miss the house that Tom and Katie are selling their house because neither can afford to live in it alone. I’m sure Schwartz is at Sandovals but wonder what Katie will do. I also bet Schwartz will move on quickly once they have officially sold the house. Can’t see a guy like him being alone and I’m sure it won’t be hard for him to find another girl.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Marley said:

I read somewhere and saw an ig of Tom Schwartz saying how he will miss the house that Tom and Katie are selling their house because neither can afford to live in it alone. I’m sure Schwartz is at Sandovals but wonder what Katie will do. I also bet Schwartz will move on quickly once they have officially sold the house. Can’t see a guy like him being alone and I’m sure it won’t be hard for him to find another girl.

Katie may live with Stassi and Beau until she finds her own place.  She and Stassi are tight, and she is Hartford’s godmother.  Speaking of Stassi and Beau, they leave tomorrow for the wedding-of-Stassi’s-dreams in Paris.  I feel bad for Hartford having to be on a plane for that long.  She’s a pretty chill kid, tho, so they can put some headphones on her and play some Disney movies and she’ll probably be fine.  I wonder if Randall is letting them take his plane?  I’m only halfway joking.  Did they breakup with Randall too?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Rumour has it that Schwartz is moving in with Jax and Brittany. I wonder if they offered him to come stay, hoping that it would make a good storyline if VPR gets another season? Sneaky bastards! 😆

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6

I need to correct a mistake.  Stassi and Beau are in Rome, not Paris.  I swear I thought they were getting married in Paris, because Stassi mentions how much she loves Paris a lot.  Guess I was wrong.  I’m sorry!

• Love 6