Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Okay, can't stand her or her piece of shit husband, but the cake wasn't terrible.  They're tacky garbage assholes, so, what were people expecting??  And Brittany is NOT A Country Gal.  She's a fame-whoring, multiple-cosmetic-surgery-having, reality-show-appearing, a-walking-STD-marrying trash.  So, let's not label her as some innocent, oh-shucks-y'all type.

• Love 13

Also, I would like to give props to the baker who made that cake.  I don't care how many people would consider it trashy, it takes a shitload of skill to make a cake that realistic.  I mean, they really do look like LV handbags!!!

• Love 11

How stupid ppl just want to complain about everything. It’s a fucking cake who cares what it was designed to look like. It’s her cake they can have whatever. I don’t even like those 2 but to complain about the type of cake she gets is embarrassing. Of course Jax will give it props too because he gets things free when mentioning them. There’s so many other reasons to not like these 2 lol.

I’m sure Brittany will be knocked up after Cruz’s first bday. I’m surprised Jax hasn’t started cheating on her yet. Not that I want that to happen but ppl don’t just change like how he claims he has.

Jax is the type who thinks he’s better then ppl because he’s a dad.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I'd just like to know what Jax and the Corncob are doing for money these days.  I can't believe they're in demand for public appearances.  Do they have a monetized podcast or something?

Okay, so I snorted over the “Corncob” nickname…🤣

As far as I can tell, Jax and Kentucky Fried are typical reality show losers turned Instagram Influencers. Seems like they’re both always desperately shilling something. Believe it or not, Influencers can make truly decent dough if they’re aligned with the right brands/products and have decent management to funnel these opportunities their way. 
I am shocked that they haven’t started some lame couples podcast yet. I think Jax is too busy getting stoned while filming Cameo videos and trying to lure random producers into somehow getting him back on reality television screens. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Marley said:

Jax also says he’s a producer now lol. I doubt anything major.

I am pretty sure they are trying to get back on tv too.

Yes - and apparently he has an Amazon store where he gets some kickback from "suggesting" people buy shit. 

He had a helluva trouble with back taxes.  Wonder if he's paid them.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2022 at 4:49 PM, Marley said:

I’m surprised Jax hasn’t started cheating on her yet. Not that I want that to happen but ppl don’t just change like how he claims he has.

I could have sworn I saw a headline about Jax cheating on Brittany fairly recently but was unable to save it for sharing here. 🤷‍♂️

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I’m surprised but not surprised lol I thought they were both too lazy to pull the trigger on getting divorced. If it’s true. Hard to say. If it is true tho Tom Sandoval probably already has the pool house set up for Schwartz lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

She’s already more interesting….

They both just confirmed it on instagram. As an added bonus you KNOW Jax is furious that another one of his friends got out of a marriage while he still hasn't worked out how to get Brittany to do the same.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

More like Jax thinks he’s even more superior to ppl because he’s still married lol. He’s a douche like that. Brittany will never leave him no matter what he does to her.

• Love 8
On 3/12/2022 at 8:58 PM, Marley said:

I’m surprised but not surprised lol I thought they were both too lazy to pull the trigger on getting divorced. If it’s true. Hard to say. If it is true tho Tom Sandoval probably already has the pool house set up for Schwartz lol.

Sandoval has the pool house set up for Ariana.  Schwartz will be living in the main house with Sandoval. 😄

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, FancyRhubarb said:

They both just confirmed it on instagram. As an added bonus you KNOW Jax is furious that another one of his friends got out of a marriage while he still hasn't worked out how to get Brittany to do the same.

I feel like one of them got married and then they all jumped in on it.  Same with the houses.  One bought a two story house and they all jumped on it and did the same.  Stupid.  I bet Tom and Ariana a glad they never tied the knot. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Shauna said:

I feel like one of them got married and then they all jumped in on it.  Same with the houses.  One bought a two story house and they all jumped on it and did the same.  Stupid.  I bet Tom and Ariana a glad they never tied the knot. 

And the babies! Don't forget the babies!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Nobody cares about Kristen but I haven't seen any posting of her and her boyfriend for a while now. Maybe they are over, too. I don't think Scheana and Brock will last, either. 

Stassi and Beau and Jax and Brittney will stay together. Beau has it made doing nothing all day and Jax's claim to fame now is being a dad and perfect loving husband. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

They probably will just become room mates and stay in the house, I can't see Katie going back to that shithole apartment in WeHo (although I would laugh my ass off)

Aren't they cosigners on the deed?

• Love 1
On 3/17/2022 at 12:24 AM, farmgal4 said:

Sandoval has the pool house set up for Ariana.  Schwartz will be living in the main house with Sandoval. 😄

Meh, she won't care.  Ariana hasn't been into Tom since season 3.  She seemed gleeful at the fact that she was chosen over Kristen, but that wore off quickly and the following season, she seemed pissed off and irritated at everything Tom did and said.  I doubt Sandoval and Ariana have had sex in the past 3 years and they probably have an 'understanding' that Sandoval will have casual sex with other women when Ariana doesn't want to have sex with him and the same for Ariana.

On 3/18/2022 at 12:58 AM, Shauna said:

Very true.  Good thing Tom and Katie didn't or couldn't follow through with that. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SO. MUCH. THIS!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Love 6

The idea of Ariana and Katie doing the sandwich shop may be what keeps Katie financially stable, once it gets going.  Haven’t heard anything on the progress yet.

• Love 2

I guess I am surprised to be reading that Katie and Tom split, not so much because they seemed like such a great match but because they didn't and endured.

So I never really saw them as a match but then they seemed to be solid so I figured I just missed something.

Weren't they trying to have baby at the end of the season? I will agree- thank heavens they did not.

I totally agree they were all on the marriage, then house, then baby bandwagon. The cool accessory.

• Love 7
On 3/17/2022 at 7:05 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

They probably will just become room mates and stay in the house, I can't see Katie going back to that shithole apartment in WeHo (although I would laugh my ass off)

That's exactly what they are doing! I read an article where Katie is saying she still loves Tom, he is her person, blah, blah, but she isn't happy. It was a shock to Tom. What the fuck was he living under a rock? But..no rush for divorce and they are still living in the same house! So what's changed? We know they hardly ever had sex because they were always complaining about it. Why even announce a split unless you are really moving on? They still both go to their friend groups parties, outings, etc. Wait until one of them starts dating or finds a new love and they start talking about dividing assets. Then shit will change!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That's exactly what they are doing! I read an article where Katie is saying she still loves Tom, he is her person, blah, blah, but she isn't happy. It was a shock to Tom. What the fuck was he living under a rock? But..no rush for divorce and they are still living in the same house! So what's changed? We know they hardly ever had sex because they were always complaining about it. Why even announce a split unless you are really moving on? They still both go to their friend groups parties, outings, etc. Wait until one of them starts dating or finds a new love and they start talking about dividing assets. Then shit will change!

A). No one else will have them.  They have both shown themselves for who and what they are.  No mystery or discovery in a new relationship.

B). Between the new bar and the sandwich shop, they’re both in debt up beyond their ears.  VR may not come back, if not this season, than in the near future.  There is no there there anymore and this story isn’t at all attractive for its given audience.

• Love 6

I know ppl always say this but this whole split up announcement almost seems like for attention.!Like others have said tho they will continue on as roomates which is basically what they already are. So nothing has changed. Why even announce splitting up then? That’s why it seems like an attention grab. In the end it doesn’t matter at all just weird.

• Love 6
On 3/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, bichonblitz said:

We know they hardly ever had sex because they were always complaining about it.

Maybe.  I never wanted to know how frequently or infrequently they had sex; but while they both seemed too lazy to actually do so, I think a decent part of this was shtick.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, b2H said:

A). No one else will have them.  They have both shown themselves for who and what they are.  No mystery or discovery in a new relationship.

B). Between the new bar and the sandwich shop, they’re both in debt up beyond their ears.  VR may not come back, if not this season, than in the near future.  There is no there there anymore and this story isn’t at all attractive for its given audience.

Your point B made me wonder if the divorce is just on paper to protect Katie from the mess that is Schwartz and Sandy's, or Tom from any financial hole that Katie may be in?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Your point B made me wonder if the divorce is just on paper to protect Katie from the mess that is Schwartz and Sandy's, or Tom from any financial hole that Katie may be in?

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

• LOL 10
16 hours ago, b2H said:

Between the new bar and the sandwich shop, they’re both in debt up beyond their ears.

Is the Sndwich shop a real thing? I haven't heard nor have I seen any IG posting from Katie or Ariana about it. I thought it was just some manufactured BS for the show.

• Love 6

Katie said on ig that she still wants to do it 1000%. This really means nothing tho because she likes saying things but she’s never going to actually do anything about it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Katie said on ig that she still wants to do it 1000%. This really means nothing tho because she likes saying things but she’s never going to actually do anything about it.

Exactly! It's going to be interesting to see what she ends up doing with her life. She's blaming her unfilled marriage right now on her unhappiness but I think it goes way deeper than that. She's unhappy with her lazy self. If she really wanted to open that sandwich shop she would be hustling with Ariana to find (real) investors to make it happen so she maybe could have some viable income and pride in herself, then actually really leave Tom instead of sharing a house with him  because she can't afford to live on her own. 

I hate to say this but Tom won't have any problem finding another girl. He may have his faults but he still has his looks (I heard he's better looking in person and really tall) and there are plenty of West Hollywood famewhores that will gladly attach themselves to him. Like how Hooters girl Brittney attached herself to Jax.  Katie will be the one left alone.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Exactly! It's going to be interesting to see what she ends up doing with her life. She's blaming her unfilled marriage right now on her unhappiness but I think it goes way deeper than that. She's unhappy with her lazy self. If she really wanted to open that sandwich shop she would be hustling with Ariana to find (real) investors to make it happen so she maybe could have some viable income and pride in herself, then actually really leave Tom instead of sharing a house with him  because she can't afford to live on her own. 

I hate to say this but Tom won't have any problem finding another girl. He may have his faults but he still has his looks (I heard he's better looking in person and really tall) and there are plenty of West Hollywood famewhores that will gladly attach themselves to him. Like how Hooters girl Brittney attached herself to Jax.  Katie will be the one left alone.  

I’m actually surprised that Ariana is not able to motivate Katie. Not that it’s Ariana’s responsibility to propel Katie into action. But didn’t Ariana manage to get someone to publish her cocktail book? That shows some drive.

I agree. Tom can be charming and charismatic. He’s witty. He’s lazy, but there are many women who will be happy just to be able to say that they have a boyfriend/husband.

• Love 4

It probably was Tom Sandoval pushing Ariana to get the cocktail book completed. He’s a douchebag but he does seem to be motivated and trying. Ariana doesn’t seem too motivated herself.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Marley said:

I've always translated "1000%" to be "no fucking way".

• LOL 12
On 3/22/2022 at 8:58 AM, Marley said:

Yeah, like claiming that she wanted to be a record producer.  That was the most random-ass goal said by anyone on this show, including Jax and his stupid never-happening sweater line.

• Love 6