Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Regency Bar

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

They explode into a confetti splash when they get 100 likes.

Really?     I'll have to watch for posts getting close to 100.     

• Love 1

I just had to post this, because it really did make me lol when I woke up and confirmed that I watch TOO MUCH REALITY TV.   lol  Last week, I dreamed that I was partying with the RHONYC!  Right in Manhattan, like on this tread...not all were present and I got a phone call from Ramona.  She told me that she couldn't join us, because she was PREGNANT!  I almost choked in my dream.  She confirmed she was serious, didn't know how it happened and I said, CALL YOUR AGENT.  You need to negotiate this story with Bravo, because it's a damned miracle and is ratings gold!  We hung up and immediately, I got another call, this time from Anderson Cooper, who told me that HE WAS PREGNANT!  I almost fainted and even though, I was totally confused, I gave him the same advice that I did Ramona.  Except this time it REALLY is going to be a miracle.  lol  I congratulated him and later, he showed up with his MOTHER to celebrate.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just love a night like that.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
(edited)

Don't know if I'm in the right spot or not. Watching the first season of MY right now. So funny to see how they started and the snarky things they are saying to each other and behind their backs. The changes, facial, attitudes, and friendships are something else. Watching Bethany talk about how much she wants a child, Ramona fawning over Mario, the Countess about the Count, and Alex and Simon attached at the hip. Seeing Jill and Bobby is so sad. Knowing how their lives are now is sometimes sad. 

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 6

Bizarre Local News

In Holmdel, NJ a superintendent of a high school was arrested.

He was not arrested at the school where he worked, instead he was arrested on the grounds of a high school closer to his home.

Every morning he would drive to the school and use their outdoor track to run/exercise.

Every morning he would then go somewhere around the track to defecate

eww-gif-8.gif

The school where this was occurring - knew of the issue but couldn't figure out who the culprit was. They also said they knew it was human feces - how the fuck did they know that?

They caught this superintendent in the act - EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bizarre Local News

He was not arrested at the school where he worked, instead he was arrested on the grounds of a high school closer to his home.

Every morning he would drive to the school and use their outdoor track to run/exercise.

eww-gif-8.gif

The school where this was occurring - knew of the issue but couldn't figure out who the culprit was. They also said they knew it was human feces - how the fuck did they know that?

What the hell has to happen to a person to make them think this is a good idea?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

What the hell has to happen to a person to make them think this is a good idea?

Maybe the only way he could poop was to run first - but still...you couldn't hold it in long enough to get in your car and drive 3 miles home then use the privacy of your bathroom?

It was such a BIZARRE story to be featured on the news.

They interviewed a bunch of students - a few of them thought it was a classmate - as in a prank, but when it continued - they said months - they said it was just gross. How did they know it was human feces - was there used toilet paper strewn about?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bizarre Local News

eww-gif-8.gif

I saw this!  What the hell is wrong with this man?  Can you imagine being known as the public pooper or the public poopers wife for the rest of your life???!!!!

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Maybe the only way he could poop was to run first - but still...you couldn't hold it in long enough to get in your car and drive 3 miles home then use the privacy of your bathroom?

They interviewed a bunch of students - a few of them thought it was a classmate - as in a prank, but when it continued - they said months - they said it was just gross. How did they know it was human feces - was there used toilet paper strewn about?

But seriously, there are adult diapers!  If running makes it happen quickly maybe some super duper drawers would be appropriate!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I saw this!  What the hell is wrong with this man?  Can you imagine being known as the public pooper or the public poopers wife for the rest of your life???!!!!

I feel so bad for the wife - if this dude is married. If he has kids - do they want to be known as having the Doody Daddy or Daddy Dumper

You know when they started off with the story - high school superintendent arrested - I thought oh no another pervy guy having sex with a minor.

Then they report they caught him in the act!!! Did he stop mid poop? Did he bring his own toilet paper? Did he stop? How did he NOT hear them coming?

Sara Winchester - what is this world coming to?

I think about a month ago - do you remember the judge on Long Island that got arrested for breaking into his neighbors house - and stealing their daughters dirty panties out of the hamper? Jeez Louise!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I feel so bad for the wife - if this dude is married. If he has kids - do they want to be known as having the Doody Daddy or Daddy Dumper

You know when they started off with the story - high school superintendent arrested - I thought oh no another pervy guy having sex with a minor.

Then they report they caught him in the act!!! Did he stop mid poop? Did he bring his own toilet paper? Did he stop? How did he NOT hear them coming?

Sara Winchester - what is this world coming to?

I think about a month ago - do you remember the judge on Long Island that got arrested for breaking into his neighbors house - and stealing their daughters dirty panties out of the hamper? Jeez Louise!

Other musings, did he NOT bring tp and his poor wife not only had to deal with Doody Daddy but the, uh, evidence?

OMG.  I had NOT heard that one!  HA!  Some really gross stuff going on out there.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hey, that story made the news over here!  LOL!  They love wacky American stories. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You guys have me cackling over here!  This was my local news.  They said they caught him by setting up a hidden camera to catch the pooper since it was happening frequently.   But with regards to his motivation?  I got nothing.  Apparently, this guy is a pretty serious runner and interviewed marathoners have acknowledged that such accidents can happen from time to time during a 26-mile run but they all thought this dude HAD to be doing this on purpose. 

12 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is a related aside.  Years ago, I went to an open bar New Years Eve party and I lost my date in the huge crowd.  So at the end of the night, I post up by the front door figuring he'll have to walk by me as the place is emptying out.  As I'm standing there, this obviously drunk guy is staggering toward the front door with about 4 or 5 of his friends trailing behind him pointing and laughing.  I thought they were just laughing at his drunk-walk but when he passed by (wearing yellow pants) he had a huge load of poop staining through the bottom of his pants and down the backs of the legs.   His friends were arguing about whose car he would ride in and I felt so badly for him.  I've always wondered if he left town and changed his name?You know there's no coming back from that.  

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

You guys have me cackling over here!  This was my local news.  They said they caught him by setting up a hidden camera to catch the pooper since it was happening frequently.   But with regards to his motivation?  I got nothing.  Apparently, this guy is a pretty serious runner and interviewed marathoners have acknowledged that such accidents can happen from time to time during a 26-mile run but they all thought this dude HAD to be doing this on purpose. 

This is a related aside.  Years ago, I went to an open bar New Years Eve party and I lost my date in the huge crowd.  So at the end of the night, I post up by the front door figuring he'll have to walk by me as the place is emptying out.  As I'm standing there, this obviously drunk guy is staggering toward the front door with about 4 or 5 of his friends trailing behind him pointing and laughing.  I thought they were just laughing at his drunk-walk but when he passed by (wearing yellow pants) he had a huge load of poop staining through the bottom of his pants and down the backs of the legs.   His friends were arguing about whose car he would ride in and I felt so badly for him.  I've always wondered if he left town and changed his name?You know there's no coming back from that.  

Yes to this!

They said he's been doing this for months! Is this the only way he can poop? There is an OCD - ritualistic urge on his part. Like he can't start his day without a good shit. How soon after was he released from jail? If it was the next morning, did he run around the cell first and then squat by the cell door?

• Love 3
20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bizarre Local News

eww-gif-8.gif

I like to think that they’re discussing this at the Regency.

• Love 1
On 5/9/2018 at 9:12 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Hi, friends.

Does anyone here have experience with dead sea mud masks?

If so, how often do you use them? 

I googled, but got different answers and I only trust y'all, tbh.

Go to shows...all the way at the bottom is a Forum called Beauty..I think you'd get more answers over there. I think there is a sub thread called skincare

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Go to shows...all the way at the bottom is a Forum called Beauty..I think you'd get more answers over there. I think there is a sub thread called skincare

Ooh wow, I thought there was just tv stuff here.

Thanks, KFB!

• Love 1
Just now, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Ooh wow, I thought there was just tv stuff here.

Thanks, KFB!

No problem...all the way at the bottom after shows starting with the letter Z...there is an OFF TOPIC forum

Some good reads there...Movies, Books, Pet Peeves, Discontinued Foods You Miss, even a thread about Ice Cream

• Love 1

@SCS said

I, too, hope it isn't true and may just be lots of talk. It reminds me of what went down with Alex Bellino/OC (I can't remember if you post over there?) Heather and Tamra attacked her at a reunion some years ago claiming "everybody says" and "we all know" how rude Alex allegedly is to sales people and crew members and it became a thing. Then Jeff Lewis (who does not like Heather) gave this interview last year about who the rude one really is (heh, I had to dig back through my own old posts to find this). It gets specific around the 1:40 mark:

http://www.accessonline.com/videos/flipping-out-star-jeff-lewis-heather-dubrow-is-fake-pretentious/

This whole Jeff Lewis/Heather Dubrow feud is a wash for me. I absolutely believe that Heather was rude to the wait staff in exactly the manner he described because it is consistent with how Heather acts and moves. However, Jeff is absolutely a horror show of bad behavior, poor boundaries, and toxic actions. He should have been sued or slapped a long time ago. How he treats people is a nightmare. His ass is not fucking funny or entertaining. He's abusive. So while I believe the story, he's a caustic, obnoxious, intrusive boor who has no business standing in judgment of others with nary a word about how awful his own behavior is.

Heather is pretentious and rude. He's an asshole. I find the latter the greater sin.

• Love 7
(edited)

I agree that Jeff is VERY caustic and at times, I can't tolerate him, but, then later, he cracks me up.  It's sort of love/hate thing. 

Can you all help me with something?  It's crazy the things that amuse me, but,  I saw something that I'm trying to figure out.  Is there some new fashion trend that I'm missing out on?  Yesterday, I saw this young lady, who I estimate as 28 years old, in a public elevator. (In courthouse.) She had well groomed hair, nice style, nice dress and well attended to feet and toe nails, with a nice color.  But, for some reason she was wearing fuzzy bedroom slippers. The kind that are like a slip on sandal. I didn't notice any injury.   It just struck me as odd. Is this the new thing?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

@SunnyBeBe What? I’ve seen bedroom wear (pajamas and slippers) in food stores or Walmart but I’d think that is very disrespectful to wear to court. I’ve seen males on reality shows that wear slippers all day (Reza from Shahs and Josh from Milliom Dollar listing wear Gucci ones) but never women and in that type of setting. I will comment when I’ve had to go to the courthouse (filing papers etc) I have seen some outrageous outfits. Think belongs on a street corner kind. 

• Love 2

I'm not sure if this lady was going to a courtroom, because you can just go to file things, get records, etc., but, the way she was dressed, made me think that she was, because she was pretty dressed up with the dress.  But, to do your makeup, hair, put on dress and then complete the look with fuzzy bedroom slippers....it's a mystery.  One would assume that she didn't have anything else.  Hard to imagine. 

• Love 2
(edited)

@SunnyBeBe Here’s another thought. Perhaps she’s a lawyer and her feet after wearing heels all day in the Courtroom hurt her so much she doesn’t put them on until the last minute. She might wear her slippers to work and then change. Women wear sneakers to work all the time in NYC when they’re commuting or when the weather is bad. They change when they get into their jobs.  She also could have recently had a broken bone or sprain and the swelling didn’t allow for her to be able to get into her normal size. Now I’ll shut it. Judge not lest he be judged. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 6

Yes, that's possible.  But, I really don't think she was an attorney.  Plus, she wasn't carrying anything in her hands but, a phone. Not even a purse. I did think of injury. Maybe that was it. She didn't seem to be limping, but, you never know.    

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Plus, she wasn't carrying anything in her hands but, a phone. Not even a purse.

Where I work if you're not an attorney or employee of the courthouse you can't bring a phone into the courthouse so maybe she worked there? 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Where I work if you're not an attorney or employee of the courthouse you can't bring a phone into the courthouse so maybe she worked there? 

Oh, no. They have no rule about that. It sounds like a good one, but, I suspect that all hell would break loose if anyone suggested that kind of thing around here. (We live in a very phone addicted area.  It's a huge problem and I see it with my friends and family.  Kinda scary.) 

There are security stations all all entrance points, so that everyone must put their device onto the belt to be scanned and then you walk through a detector as well.  But, then pick up your phone.  There are signs to not talk on the phone while you are speaking with staff or in the courtrooms, but, they are common there. I'm not sure I've seen even one person without a cell phone in there in at least 15 years.  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh, no. They have no rule about that. It sounds like a good one, but, I suspect that all hell would break loose if anyone suggested that kind of thing around here.   There are security stations all all entrance points, so that everyone must put their device onto the belt to be scanned and then you walk through a detector as well.  But, then pick up your phone.  There are signs to not talk on the phone while you are speaking with staff or in the courtrooms, but, they are common there. I'm not sure I've seen even one person without a cell phone in there in at least 15 years.  lol 

HA! Yeah, here it's about having a "recording device" so I suppose, theoretically if you brought in a really old flip phone that didn't have a camera you could make the argument that you should be allowed to keep it, but rather than have that argument they just say "leave your phone in the car, or if you forget to do that here's a locker you can put it in" and everyone still forgets and fights with security about it. People LOVE their phones! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, plus, phones are now almost a part of all district court trials. People have their logs of who they called, what time, texts messages, who said what, photos, etc.  Without their phone, I'm not sure anyone would know anything about anything.  lol 

I recently saw a skit about how a guy who objected to having a tiny phone implanted into his forehead (so you never are without it) was scoffed at and considered a freak! I mean, who wouldn't want that? lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree that Jeff is VERY caustic and at times, I can't tolerate him, but, then later, he cracks me up.  It's sort of love/hate thing. 

Can you all help me with something?  It's crazy the things that amuse me, but,  I saw something that I'm trying to figure out.  Is there some new fashion trend that I'm missing out on?  Yesterday, I saw this young lady, who I estimate as 28 years old, in a public elevator. (In courthouse.) She had well groomed hair, nice style, nice dress and well attended to feet and toe nails, with a nice color.  But, for some reason she was wearing fuzzy bedroom slippers. The kind that are like a slip on sandal. I didn't notice any injury.   It just struck me as odd. Is this the new thing?  

Yes, they are fashionable.  I believe it was Gucci (I seriously hate Gucci) that started it about 2 years ago.  

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Yes, they are fashionable.  I believe it was Gucci (I seriously hate Gucci) that started it about 2 years ago.  

Thanks for the heads up. I found this link that shows some of the options.  Those that I observed on the lady in the elevator weren't quite the same, but, I do recall that they had a little sparkly bling on the top.  Probably, a fashion statement. Oh well.....

https://nypost.com/2015/09/01/is-falls-hottest-shoe-a-status-symbol-or-a-crime-against-fashion/

Here's another article on the trend.

https://mic.com/articles/131997/china-s-latest-shoe-trend-is-the-coziest-thing-ever-and-we-re-jealous#.xP3ybxQy2

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
On 5/4/2018 at 3:51 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Pooperintendant!

On 5/9/2018 at 6:12 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Hi, friends.

Yes... check out Ahava.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

In the newest episode of Chrisley Knows Best Savannah was wearing a pair of these trendy slipper shoes at the end of the episode. And also, @TattleTeeny , if you can check out the episode, she was also wearing a cool leopard/cougar/jaguar shirt with the slippers.

Oh because I am weird I looked at her instagram. She is wearing it in an April 23 post.

https://www.instagram.com/savannahchrisley/

I'm seeing it around more now....actually, I saw some in the stores this weekend.  Well, I think they look better than flip flops and the super high heel that breaks ankles.  lol 

• Love 2
On 5/24/2018 at 10:11 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks for the heads up. I found this link that shows some of the options.  Those that I observed on the lady in the elevator weren't quite the same, but, I do recall that they had a little sparkly bling on the top.  Probably, a fashion statement. Oh well.....

https://nypost.com/2015/09/01/is-falls-hottest-shoe-a-status-symbol-or-a-crime-against-fashion/

Here's another article on the trend.

https://mic.com/articles/131997/china-s-latest-shoe-trend-is-the-coziest-thing-ever-and-we-re-jealous#.xP3ybxQy2

These have real kangaroo fur so I will say whoever gets them are assholes.  As someone who has spent a good deal of time around kangaroos this makes me sad.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/9/2018 at 9:12 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Hi, friends.

I've just started thinking about doing some beauty treatments or at least more daily care. My skin is so sensitive, that most things scare me away.  But, I do need to think more about maintaining. 

I had a little bit of an odd happening last week that really made me laugh.  It reminded me of Sonja and Luann at the same time.  I went in to this fast food place, which I never go, because, I totally changed my food plan last year and have lost over 50 pounds. Anyway, it was an emergency food situation (had to take some meds)  and I decided to get a chicken snack wrap, no sauce, no cheese.  As soon as I walked in, these two  young guys totally checked me out and even said hello! I'm talking no older than college age.   I kind of giggled and fluffed my hair just a bit. (Later they came over and sat near me! lol)

I was feeling pretty special about 5 minutes later, (I had to wait on wrap, as they put sauce anyway) as this nice looking, 30ish African American lady came over and started to smile...She said, I don't want you to take this wrong way, but, you are one good looking white lady!  lol  I almost laughed, but, thanked her for her compliment.  She said you sure do look nice!  I had on a pink, nicely fitted pullover and black, slender fit leg paints.  

I have felt like a million dollars every since!  For a minute, I thought I was on some kind of hidden camera tv show.  lol  I guess it was just my lucky day. We all need something like that once in awhile.  It got to thinking about things.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've just started thinking about doing some beauty treatments or at least more daily care. My skin is so sensitive, that most things scare me away.  But, I do need to think more about maintaining. 

I had a little bit of an odd happening last week that really made me laugh.  It reminded me of Sonja and Luann at the same time.  I went in to this fast food place, which I never go, because, I totally changed my food plan last year and have lost over 50 pounds. Anyway, it was an emergency food situation (had to take some meds)  and I decided to get a chicken snack wrap, no sauce, no cheese.  As soon as I walked in, these two  young guys totally checked me out and even said hello! I'm talking no older than college age.   I kind of giggled and fluffed my hair just a bit. (Later they came over and sat near me! lol)

I was feeling pretty special about 5 minutes later, (I had to wait on wrap, as they put sauce anyway) as this nice looking, 30ish African American lady came over and started to smile...She said, I don't want you to take this wrong way, but, you are one good looking white lady!  lol  I almost laughed, but, thanked her for her compliment.  She said you sure do look nice!  I had on a pink, nicely fitted pullover and black, slender fit leg paints.  

I have felt like a million dollars every since!  For a minute, I thought I was on some kind of hidden camera tv show.  lol  I guess it was just my lucky day. We all need something like that once in awhile.  It got to thinking about things.  

holla.gif.6be8123edc865fd3b69b822874ef8595.gif

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

giphy.gif

• Love 6
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Congrats!!!! On looking good and losing the weight. May I ask how you did it? Low carb?

I have sensitive skin and have really gotten into skin care and I am seeing positive results. I do something everyday for my skin whether it's a mild peel (mandelic or enzyme) or a nourishing mask (rose oil or jojoba etc). I use the steam room at my gym often for about 15mins. While in there I massage my face and do some face exercises. Of course sunscreen goes without saying. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Congrats!!!! On looking good and losing the weight. May I ask how you did it? Low carb?

I have sensitive skin and have really gotten into skin care and I am seeing positive results. I do something everyday for my skin whether it's a mild peel (mandelic or enzyme) or a nourishing mask (rose oil or jojoba etc). I use the steam room at my gym often for about 15mins. While in there I massage my face and do some face exercises. Of course sunscreen goes without saying. 

I'm afraid of peels.  Are they okay?  Masks for sensitive skin? I've always had such sensitive skin.  As a baby couldn't tolerate baby powder, only corn starch. Most things make me break out, itchy, red, etc.  Steam is a great idea. What about those electric stimulation devices? I need to do better with my sunscreen, though.

I just changed my way of eating and focused on thinking about how the food would help me over the course of my life. Goal is sustainability. I counted calories, mostly.  Lots of lean protein, veggies, fruits, whole grains.  I am a type I, diabetic and I have to count my carbs for my insulin dosages, so, I don't eat a huge amount of carbs.  I suppose that some would say that I'm mild to moderate on the carbs, though, I don't deprive myself. I found that extremes aren't that sustainable for me.  I still have some more to lose, but, am pretty happy right now.    

• Love 5

The peels I use are very gentle and don't "peel" the skin so much as do a deep exfoliation and are good for sensitive skin and have zero down time. I don't have rosacea but I am prone to redness and it seems to be helping. I use a botanical mask (in a jar not the sheet ones) that's creamy and full of oils (from Ross, not sure of brand name). Not sure about the electronic stimulators but I do have a red light device that I use. Not sure if it works because I got it recently and have just started using it. Sunscreen is a must!!! I have a friend who loves the sun and insists on 15 minutes a day with no sunscreen (and still doesn't use any after her 15 minutes), which I know is good for health, but then she wonders why she can't get rid of her sunspots. I know people say face exercises don't work but I feel my face at least looks refreshed from the blood flow and stimulation so that's a plus, right?

• Love 2

Hey, I say whatever works for you is good.  I think the effects of the electrical stimulators are based on muscle movement, right? I don't tan anymore at all, but, think that I still should apply sunscreen everyday.  My foundation has it though, so, hopefully that helps. I basically need to get a daily facial care routine going.  I've put it on my to do list for this weekend. 

• Love 1

OooOOOoo, skin care! Can I leap into this convo, please?

From ages 11-19, I had what could charitably be called Terminal Acne. And Pops and Mom Ninja did all they could to try and help me. In the end, hormones balancing themselves out cleared all up. But in the meantime, a wonderfully competent and kind dermatologist told me I had some of the most sensitive skin he’d seen in 30 years’ practice — so I largely stopped blaming myself!  And I became an expert at minimizing breakouts from other causes, including extreme caution around skin creams & makeup. And oh yes, recently the years of sunlamp treatments against the  acne  came home to roost as basal cell carcinoma, which we got all of and because of which I get a full body check annually. 

All that said: I swear by  Neutrogena high-spf moisturizing sunblock every day, and wide brimmed hats or parasols.  I have Rosacea so I should apply metrogel under my Neutrogena but sometimes I forget. 

I dust on a little powder blush and then a little loose powder and that’s makeup (other than a little powder eyeshadow for depth).  To deep-cleanse I use ... don’t fuss at me ... granulated sugar. Heckuvan exfoliant. And here’s my biggest confession: I figured out a DIY microdermabrasion. 

My facialist is great, I love her, but I peeked and saw that her microdermabrasion was simply a very fine blade that she lightly used on the dry parts of my face. One day, just because I could, I tried the dinner knife from Mom Ninja’s silverplate flatware. It has tiny serrations, I guess the better to cut meat on the plate. I carefully tried it on the driest parts of my face — above and to the outside of brows, temples — and the results were immediate and FABULOUS.  

Thanks for letting me put in my oar! It’s been blessed YEARS since I’ve talked about skin care, nice to know others are working through their issues, too!  

• Love 5
(edited)

BckPckFullaNinjas,  I appreciate the tips, but, I am speechless about the knife tip.  So, would any old butter knife work? I don't really have problem skin on my face, no dryness or acne, just very sensitive.  I will try moisturizer and exfoliation. Before moisturizers have caused me to break out or turn red. 

There is a thread under Beauty for Skin issues. IT's not that long though, but, if anyone has any other tips, I'll check around there for them.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

@SunnyBeBe, if you don’t have dry flaky patches, SKIP the microdermabrasion, I’d say!!!

I should have mentioned I use the sugar exfoliant once a week OR on the rare occasion I’ve been outside sweating up a storm, or on the only-slightly-less-rare occasion I’ve worn makeup overnight or a few days in a row. Moderation In All Things, etc.!

Im an old old crow but genetics and a little obesity have given me oily skin even now — if I weren’t paranoid about the sun I probably wouldn’t even be wearing the Neutrogena. But do let me know if it works for you!!

Okay.  My facial skin is pretty average, I think. Not too dry or oily.  I do take daily fish oil, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and Coconut Oil capsules.  I use Avon's Skin So Soft on my body and that works great.  It keeps my eczema and psoriasis at bay that used to pop up on my arms and legs.  I've never had it on my face though. 

• Love 1
Just now, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

That SkinSoSoft SERIOUSLY WORKS AGAINST BITING BUGS!! I finally tried it a few days ago and LOVE it! Wouldn’t try it on my face though. Maybe now, I will...’

Do you think that would be okay? I've never used it on my face before, but, if it works against insects, then, it might be as safe as the commercial sprays that are designed for that.  

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do you think that would be okay? I've never used it on my face before, but, if it works against insects, then, it might be as safe as the commercial sprays that are designed for that.  

If I'm out in the woods, I find dryer sheets work amazingly against insects.  Sensitive skin may not be able to handle it, though.

• Love 1