Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

The problem with Teddi (other than annoying) is that she is ride or die FFF.  Even with Tamra railing at her she refuses to say anything about Erika or Kyle - Dorito she is wishy washy.  Also the only storyline she has is her melanoma and frankly I do not need to see this play out on TV.

She does NOT get along with Garcelle and her and Sutton are meh.  Honestly I do not need more people petting Kyle.  Dorito has that spot.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:33 PM, politichick said:

Sutton is a smart cookie. I wouldn't be surprised if she got all of her money up front except for child support. Lisa Rinna is a fucking asshole who needs to be silenced!

Sutton hired a forensic accountant which was smart.  She has been with her husband since high school so she definitely got HALF - good for her

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 8

No Brandi and no Teddi. I also suspect Chrystal may be let go or demoted to friend and I would be shocked if Diana comes back. Huge fail. I am hoping they fire Rinna but not optimistic. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
On 11/2/2022 at 8:35 AM, Slakkie said:

She has been with her husband since high school so she definitely got HALF - good for her

Yeah the difference is Sutton and her ex dated from HS and built everything together .. so it wasn't like she married the man for money and then divorced him .... 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 19
16 minutes ago, MinorL said:

I’m a lawyer, and this was in my work email today. It’s a letter from the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the State Bar of California, apologizing for not taking action on Tom Girardi sooner and laying out information about all the complaints about Girardi that they have received over 40 years, the majority relating to client trust accounts. I’ve been practicing 20 years and have never seen anything like this that I remember. It’s that bad. 

Thank you, always interesting to get the perspective of a lawyer. It's crazy Tom got away with all he did for so long. This has to be one of the biggest scandals, if not the biggest, in Housewives history. 

My heart breaks for all the victims who should have been able to trust they were being taken care of after all they had already been through. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 12

So the idiot FFF broke the damn show. 
They normally are already in the filming stage of the new season, but after this disgusting display of societal dregs, the filming is said to not be starting until January and who the heck knows who will be there.

Hints of Garcelle being so fed up with what went down this season, that she may not be returning. 
I certainly wouldn’t be, if I were her. How much money is worth affiliating yourself with this bizarre circus of evil clowns all pursing their lips for the camera, desperate to be relevant. Kyle has pursed the juice right out of her strange looking mouth these days from overly doing the lower jaw jut of come hither look-at-me face.

I am so sick of the sick bunch of these no dignity backstabbers, but I am grateful for the attention brought to Garcelle whom I will be keeping my eye on, whatever she may be doing from here on in. She is so high “up there”, (Kelly Bennison description style) compared to the trash, the Five are. Embarrassingly low life actions, for people who think they have such grand higher stature amongst the peon human race. HA! 

They aren't worthy of her participation, and if they think they have won... no they have lost. They have lost all credibility and good will from the majority of the RHOBH watchers, that people will not be interested in remaining fans of this show. 
I’d rather watch honey booboo reruns and mama June mud rucking than these dirty dawgs get another season to hurt and try to destroy people, children, for fun, profit and sick laughter. I’m looking at each of them for that. 
Dorit too. I can tell by her face she does not think it is ok what they are doing, what they have done, but goes along with it because she is a shallow spineless suck-up to pure evil people. All to secure some bucks. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 12
  • Love 8

Per reddit: Andy was on a show called “Up and Adam” and said that RHOBH will be put on a long pause because viewers didn’t like all the negativity.  

If true, sounds like Andy BS waiting for the calls for Rinna to be fired to blow over in an effort to try and keep her on the show.  Ugh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 10/26/2022 at 7:11 AM, RoseAllDay said:

He lives for this shit, but then reads the room and acts accordingly…like with the half-assed Insta post last summer from Bravo and his scolding of the audience at the reunion about the Jax tweets.

Just ugh.

Any truth to the rumor I saw on Reddit that Denise and Brandi are coming back next season, with Kyle bringing in Brandi behind Denise’s back? (Which ain’t much of a surprise anymore…)

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Just as long as at least Rinna and Diana hit the dusty trail.

I'm a little curious how Bravo's ratings are faring post-Pandemic.  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

The Los Angeles Times reported today on the State Bar letter showing 205 disciplinary claims against Girardi since 1982.  (Girardi was admitted to the Bar in 1965, but the Bar couldn't access records prior to '82. Who knows how many more claims filed between '65-'82.)

The reporting is a bit fast & loose. Repeats the trope that Girardi was "the Brockovich attorney" even states the case was "one of his [Girardi's] greatest courtroom victories."  As I mentioned here before, the attorney who filed it & established liability was Ed Masry and the case was NEVER TRIED by anyone. The case SETTLED.  A single Wikipedia search would have clarified this for these crackerjack reporters - or at least sent them to more solid sources.

Masry, with a small office overwhelmed with settlement conferences for 100s of the Hinkley vs. PGE class action plaintiffs, brought in Girardi and other law firms in at the end of the case to assist with settlements.  Girardi - being Girardi - stiffed Masry on fees Girardi collected but owed to Masry.  Masry sued Girardi to recover them.

Also, the reporters describe Erika Jayne as an "aspiring actress" when she met Tom.  I suppose that's technically true, but when she met Tom she was a former strip joint employee & current cocktail waitress & met Tom on the job. The reporters are oh so kind.

Edited by realityplease
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
On 11/4/2022 at 7:59 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Just noticed this. Not sure where to place this so mods please move if necessary.

Mauricio is the lead and Farrah and Alexia will be featured. 

https://www.tyla.com/tv-and-film/buying-beverly-hills-netflix-selling-sunset-20221101

I just binged this show yesterday.  I'll  snark on the Kyle thread, since it's her family.

Actually not a bad show.  Kyle is not in it, at all.  As in, literally not once (well once, but only for a second, via a FaceTime call with Farrah).  She must have a non-compete clause with Bravo to not appear on camera on Netflix, or something like that.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I just binged this show yesterday.  I'll  snark on the Kyle thread, since it's her family.

Actually not a bad show.  Kyle is not in it, at all.  As in, literally not once (well once, but only for a second, via a FaceTime call with Farrah).  She must have a non-compete clause with Bravo to not appear on camera on Netflix, or something like that.

So did Mo not mention it was Rick who helped him or did he overlook that?  I find that pretty sad on his part to do that. Whatever, I think he is a low life anyway who would sell his own kid out for a sale or more importantly Kyle's child from a previous marriage.   But that's me lol

Edited by MyMaui
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 11/1/2022 at 11:01 AM, Straycat80 said:

Rinna has been kicked off of Twitter for threatening Kathy and some guy whose name I don’t remember. There was a picture of her holding a gun (!). But Rinna says she deleted her account. Now if she would just get fired from this show, that would make my day. 

Rinna didn’t threaten Kathy, and she deactivated her Twitter account when Musk finally bought it like millions of other users. She was never really active on Twitter anyway, but she is very active on IG. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 2
41 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

These are just assumptions. I would take what she said (on one of your posts which is what I read, as well- I read everything, not only titles). She said she deactivated it herself, and that she is not really active on Twitter, but she is on IG. The timing though fits the Musk arrival, as well, and I don't think it is coincidental.

Edited by ZettaK

It is rumored Garcelle was offered a contract (and a higher salary), and she accepted.

Andy Cohen is really fond of Erika, so I assume she will return. Her storyline brought ratings although she is vile. She also has a lot of fans (who cheered her on BravoCon!), like all long term HWs. 

Cynthia Bailey (a former Atlanta HW) is divorcing, and I have no idea if she will remain in LA. She only recently moved to LA because of her (short lasting) marriage, but her daughter- an only child lives in LA, as well. I have no idea if she sold her Atlanta house, but I think not. 

Sutton was seen with Denise Richards who is rumored to be returning. It was supposedly a try out for chemistry as full term HWs.  

Brandi could be returning, but in the past most HWs didn't want to film with her. Again, there are rumors about it, and HWs who were fired returned already (Tamra Judge, Vicki Gunvalson as a guest). 

Crystal doesn't think she would be offered a HW contract. She thinks Rinna would return. 

https://realityblurb.com/2022/10/27/crystal-kung-minkoff-on-if-lisa-rinna-will-return-to-rhobh-next-season-plus-suggests-show-needs-younger-cast/

Sutton is becoming vocal about Kathy Hilton. She said Kathy couldn't make casting decisions, or demands.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/10/31/sutton-stracke-kathy-hilton-casting-decisions/

I don't think Bravo wants Kathy to return.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
25 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Saying she left because of Musk is just as much of an assumption.

The timing fits her posting a pic with a gun talking about someone else too.

I go with what Rinna said herself. That she deactivated her Twitter account herself, that she was not really active on Twitter, and that she is mostly active on IG. 

Also, did anybody check to see if that photo was on Rinna's Twitter account, what was the context, and so on? A lot of people can post a screenshot which cannot be checked. That's why sources are important. And a random person is not a valid source. Why didn't anybody post about this photo before (even if it were relatively recent), but only after Rinna's account was deactivated like millions of other Twitter accounts at the same time?

Edited by ZettaK
14 hours ago, MyMaui said:

So did Mo not mention it was Rick who helped him or did he overlook that?  I find that pretty sad on his part to do that. Whatever, I think he is a low life anyway who would sell his own kid out for a sale or more importantly Kyle's child from a previous marriage.   But that's me lol

No.  No he did not.  

Hilton & Hyland only came up in a late episode, but Mo never mentioned it.

Mo said that when he married Kyle, he had a job from which he was subsequently fired.

On a whim, he said that he & Kyle got their real estate licenses, and now, here he he, selling $200 million homes.

Just like that.  Snaps his fingers, and is worth hundreds of millions.

More like, slept with the girl whose brother-in-law owned a very successful real estate company, while constantly staying stoned to stomach her incessant need for attention.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

No.  No he did not.  

Hilton & Hyland only came up in a late episode, but Mo never mentioned it.

Mo said that when he married Kyle, he had a job from which he was subsequently fired.

On a whim, he said that he & Kyle got their real estate licenses, and now, here he he, selling $200 million homes.

More like, slept with the girl whose brother-in-law owned a very successful real estate company, while constantly staying stoned to stomach her incessant need for attention.

Hilton and Hyland was founded in 1993. Mauricio played an integral part in its success since he was a realtor from almost the beginning, and agencies don't become successful overnight- it takes time, especially at the times of no social media and tv reality shows. H & H was not the same 30 years ago like it is today. And obviously he was the company's most successful realtor since he was the No 1 real estate agent in California and No 3 in the U.S. when he left. And I'm sure he had the biggest team of realtors in Rick's agency. It is reported he left because Rick didn't want him to become a partner. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

That.  And also, Mauricio's father is a successful real estate developer. Mauricio got his license on a whim?? Hell no.  More selling fables for the gullible. 

(As Erika did/does for Tom.  As Rinna did/does to make her daughters "happen" or Harry's name stay in the public eye.  Apparently, there's no fact checkers at Bravo OR Netflix or anyone who cares what false impressions or garbage come out of their mouths - so long as it draws ratings.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 11/3/2022 at 1:42 PM, MinorL said:

I’m a lawyer, and this was in my work email today. It’s a letter from the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the State Bar of California, apologizing for not taking action on Tom Girardi sooner and laying out information about all the complaints about Girardi that they have received over 40 years, the majority relating to client trust accounts. I’ve been practicing almost 20 years and have never seen anything like this that I remember. It’s that bad. 

On 11/3/2022 at 5:58 PM, realityplease said:

The letter from the State Bar Bd of Trustees was sent to ALL California attorneys, active and inactive (retired or non-practicing.)  The letter says "Girardi caused irreparable harm to hundreds of his clients, and the State Bar could have done more to protect the public.  We can never allow something like this to happen again." 
The letter states that over the past 40 years, the State Bar opened 205 disciplinary matters about Girardi.  Of them, approx. 120 alleged client trust account violations. The rest alleged failure to communicate w/clients, misrepresentations to courts & clients, failure to perform. 

Thank you for reporting all of this information here. I am so shocked at how seriously criminal Girardi's behavior was AND for how long his unscrupulous practices continued! I don't understand how he got away with all of this and I'm sickened that RHOBH helped enable this behavior. IMO there is no way Erica did not know her husband employed unethical practices to earn all the money she so lavishly rolled around in.

And despite all of this we are led to believe that Andy likes Erica!
I don't think I can continue watching this show if Erica remains part of the cast. I would feel complicit in furthering the cover up and any attempts to whitewash or exonerate Girardi's criminal behavior.
Erica's presence on the show feels as if the world is saying it's ok for a lawyer to do what Girardi did. There is no reason to keep her around anymore. Her story is played out and keeping her on enables Tom's narrative. In addition she is vicious and seemingly devoid of any empathy. Her drunken behavior and her attempts to mooch off the other women are uncomfortable to watch.

I hope that Andy's alleged claim of putting the show on pause is so that he has time to restructure it with a big change in cast.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Hilton and Hyland was founded in 1993. Mauricio played an integral part in its success since he was a realtor from almost the beginning, and agencies don't become successful overnight- it takes time, especially at the times of no social media and tv reality shows. H & H was not the same 30 years ago like it is today. And obviously he was the company's most successful realtor since he was the No 1 real estate agent in California and No 3 in the U.S. when he left. And I'm sure he had the biggest team of realtors in Rick's agency. It is reported he left because Rick didn't want him to become a partner. 

Sounds like a promotional brochure.  Some of this was in Agency ads this weekend.  But the #1 & #3 attributions were touted as recent accomplishments - not his when he left H&H. 

High end real estate in Beverly Hills & Bel Air flourished decades before social media & reality TV existed.  Social media & TV won't sell a crappy home or a home in a crappy area - but may turn a crappy agent into a "star." 

Decades ago, there were several well-known celebrity brokerages that knew the local market. Rick Hilton likely came from one with his name, knowledge, contacts, & a ready clientele - while Mauricio started as a failed T-shirt merchandiser with a steep learning curve.  (National agents learned this recently.  Came in, didn't know the market. Some got their butts kicked like Frederick.)  At least, Mauricio persevered after Kyle's first husband gave him his first high end sale.

Hilton's agency took off.  In '93 when H&H was founded, home prices were in the dumper in L.A. but in high end areas moguls, entertainment folks, foreign investment (i.e., money no object or cash sales) kept sales going.  Mauricio latched onto his brother-in-law & wife's entertainment & high income connections & developed his own.  Then, he & his father Eduardo (variously described as architect or real estate developer in rewritten histories) founded The Agency.  Maybe what was reported as to WHY he left H&H is just a story Mauricio pushed.  Rick hasn't said.  And/or maybe HOW he left is what rankled Hilton. We may never know the full story.  That's why these shows are devious - lots of money to be made from false narratives believed & repeated by the unsuspecting.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Sounds like a promotional brochure.  Some of this was in Agency ads this weekend.  But the #1 & #3 attributions were touted as recent accomplishments - not his when he left H&H. 

High end real estate in Beverly Hills & Bel Air flourished decades before social media & reality TV existed.  Social media & TV won't sell a crappy home or a home in a crappy area - but may turn a crappy agent into a "star." 

Decades ago, there were several well-known celebrity brokerages that knew the local market. Rick Hilton likely came from one with his name, knowledge, contacts, & a ready clientele - while Mauricio started as a failed T-shirt merchandiser with a steep learning curve.  (National agents learned this recently.  Came in, didn't know the market. Some got their butts kicked like Frederick.)  At least, Mauricio persevered after Kyle's first husband gave him his first high end sale.

Hilton's agency took off.  In '93 when H&H was founded, home prices were in the dumper in L.A. but in high end areas moguls, entertainment folks, foreign investment (i.e., money no object or cash sales) kept sales going.  Mauricio latched onto his brother-in-law & wife's entertainment & high income connections & developed his own.  Then, he & his father Eduardo (variously described as architect or real estate developer in rewritten histories) founded The Agency.  Maybe what was reported as to WHY he left H&H is just a story Mauricio pushed.  Rick hasn't said.  And/or maybe HOW he left is what rankled Hilton. We may never know the full story.  That's why these shows are devious - lots of money to be made from false narratives believed & repeated by the unsuspecting.

I didn't watch Mauricio's show, and I'm not sure I will ever do it although I have Netflix.

As for his personal real estate rankings, there were from an older article of Forbes magazine about Mauricio (I posted a link relatively recently), and it was stated there were from the time he left Rick's agency.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

As for his personal real estate rankings, there were from an older article of Forbes magazine about Mauricio (I posted a link relatively recently), and it was stated there were from the time he left Rick's agency.

Apparently he likes the stats & is going to use them whenever & where ever - even if not accurate.  Or maybe Forbes, like the L.A. Times, recounts the same tropes as gospel even if flat wrong or dated.  (Ergo the old adage:  You can't always believe what you read.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

'RHOBH' Season 13 Cast NOT Decided Despite Rumors That Dorit's Demoted, Crystal's On Chopping Block & Rinna's Contract Is Up In Air

https://radaronline.com/p/rhobh-season-13-cast-not-decided-taking-break/

image.thumb.png.1c5350555a0fbbc094da077285b09669.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS
‘RHOBH’ Season 13 Filming On Pause Amid Cast Shake Up

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/11/06/rhobh-season-13-filming-on-pause-amid-cast-shake-up/

image.thumb.png.0a1adc80eed7d658042209b1f47f0672.png

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Producers are Considering Bringing Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump Back to RHOBH Plus More Season 13 Casting Rumors Including Who’s In and Who’s Out

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/11/08/producers-are-considering-bringing-brandi-glanville-and-lisa-vanderpump-back-to-rhobh-plus-more-season-13-casting-rumors-including-whos-in-and-whos-out/

Sutton Stracke Says Lisa Rinna’s Antics Make the Entire RHOBH Cast ‘Look Bad’

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/11/07/sutton-stracke-says-lisa-rinnas-antics-make-the-entire-rhobh-cast-look-bad/

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1

Garcelle Beauvais Says Goodbye To ‘RHOBH’ Amid Casting Rumors

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/11/07/garcelle-beauvais-says-goodbye-to-rhobh-amid-casting-rumors/

(I hope this is just in reference to the next season show pause or a break from social media)

image.thumb.png.00a47687cc596ae4792a7e64e7920867.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS
Lisa Rinna On The Chopping Block — Why Producers Want Her Fired

https://allaboutthetea.com/2022/11/04/lisa-rinna-on-the-chopping-block-why-producers-want-her-fired/

1aaa.thumb.jpg.a3b625e105260eda4c2589171552dde2.jpg

Edited by Melonie77
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Yea, it sounds to me like Bravo is thinking they will wait until everyone "forgets" or "moves on" from the season before announcing who they are bringing back.  No info here, just an opinion. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if the Housewives sign NDAs? As unstable as Lisa R is, I have to wonder if Bravo may be afraid she will spill a lot of behind-the-scenes happenings and do some real PR damage if she is fired. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
On 11/3/2022 at 5:58 PM, realityplease said:

And how irritating that for years Erika was given a platform on RHoBH weekly to tout Girardi's legal prowess - to drum up business - even as loans taken out & client trust money stolen to cover money that wasn't coming fast enough to cover HER huge expenses, even as the real Brockovich lawyer Ed Masry (& then, his estate) doggedly pursued Girardi for not turning over settlement monies, even as Erika touted Tom as "the Brockovich lawyer" tho he only assisted Masry toward the end & was not THE lawyer, even as victims sued Girardi for not paying/misleading them, even as she ignored public negative press that reported on ethically-challenged Girardi inappropriately taking judges on a lavish Mediterranean cruise.  All ignored.  WOW - just WOW.

This is Reason #1 why Erika needs to go. Like HELL she had no clue what was going on. While old Tom may not have been able to keep up with wifey’s financial needs, she sure as fuck took advantage of what was there.

For some reason I always gave a side-eye to the Erin Brockovich claim. More bullshit from Erika to build her own cred, with Tom happily going along with the fraud.

Just take whatever this cow and her ex have, give it to the families, and make it so we never hear of either of them AGAIN.

1 hour ago, Kemper said:

Does anyone know if the Housewives sign NDAs? As unstable as Lisa R is, I have to wonder if Bravo may be afraid she will spill a lot of behind-the-scenes happenings and do some real PR damage if she is fired. 

I think someone in one of these threads somewhere said they do, which I think would make sense. That’s one way Bravo can control the narrative on these shows.

• Fire 1
  • Love 7

In Los Angeles Times today, Girardi & Keese's Chief Financial Officer Christopher Kamon criminally indicted for wire fraud in federal court.  Arrested last weekend.

Kamon started at G&K 20 yrs ago, worked directly with Girardi, wrote checks, sent money (thus, wire fraud) from accounts & client trust accounts as overseen/directed by Girardi, managed (cooked?) the books for Girardi, dealt with lenders, oversaw retirement plan. 

Knows where the bones are buried.  Has a wealth of info about how Girardi ran things.  If anyone would know if or how money was siphoned to Erika or EJGlobal, he'd be the one to know (& to squeeze.)  In earlier hearings in IL and elsewhere re the bankruptcy or other civil claims, Kamon took the Fifth against self-incrimination. But now he's been arrested & the heat's on. 

Edited by realityplease
new info, spelling correction
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, realityplease said:

In Los Angeles Times today, Girardi & Keese's Chief Financial Officer Christopher Kammon criminally indicted for wire fraud in federal court.  Arrested last weekend.

Kammon started at G&K 20 yrs ago, worked directly with Girardi, wrote checks, sent money (thus, wire fraud) from accounts & client trust accounts as overseen/directed by Girardi, managed (cooked?) the books for Girardi, dealt with lenders, oversaw retirement plan. 

Knows where the bones are buried.  Has a wealth of info about how Girardi ran things.  If anyone would know if or how money was siphoned to Erika or EJGlobal, he'd be the one to know (& to squeeze.)  In earlier hearings in IL and elsewhere re the bankruptcy or other civil claims, Kammon took the Fifth against self-incrimination. But now he's been arrested & the heat's on. 

All they need to do is offer a plea deal. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

All they need to do is offer a plea deal. 

Very likely if he cooperates like Weisselberg did in the NY Trump Org. matter.  Government doesn't seem to be in a hurry - upping pressure; taking their time.  Kumon's held on "no bail" since his arrest on weekend & bail hearing's not 'til Thurs. (tomorrow).  Giving him a taste of jail.  Not a fed prison - but still - probably no fun at all. 

The feds nabbed him in Maryland. Kumon's in local jail in Baltimore & his Skadden Arps lawyers sent a D.C. office lawyer to rep him.  The criminal complaint was filed in L.A. on Sat.; an L.A. federal magistrate judge issued the warrant.  The complaint was filed under seal (not made public) but allegedly the wire fraud charged took place when Kumon was G&K's CFO.  (Sealed so potential co-conspirators aren't alerted? Or not to tip off a flight risk? Don't know, but not usual to seal & not without good reason.)

Wonder if Erika's sweating?? Cuts both ways.  Kumon could clear her of knowledge or he could implicate her.  CFO Kumon would know about the $25 million to EJ Global, the $750k from the client trust account to buy the earrings, money to Erika or to pay Erika's bills - and maybe Erika's knowledge or involvement, if any, in transfers, payments, loans, or Tom's thefts.  What he says could also bear on Erika's role, if any, in the conspiracy alleged in the pending federal civil RICO complaint.

A LOT of eyes will be on this. Her attorneys must be thrilled that RHofBH won't film for a while - last thing they need is another misguided filmed outburst from her.  (Like the waffling about contact with Tom, the "I only care about me" venom, the barely spit out & no-doubt rehearsed, "Appeal. For legal reasons." at the reunion.) The plot thickens!     

Edited by realityplease
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 9
  • Love 5

Thank you for posting. I've wondered all along about law firm staff and family members, some of whom must have known or been involved. That's a possible threat to Erika.

Glad somebody has been arrested and the investigation can move forward.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Erika is either a liar or one of the world's dumbest people; neither is a good look for someone who tries to portray themselves as a savvy, smart businesswoman. This goes way, WAY beyond willful ignorance. She knew. She simply did not care because, after all, she only cares about herself. She has said so. She thought she was insulated from all wrong due to money and the power she believed Tom had.

• Fire 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What the what!?  Is he in the Towson lockup? How did he wind up in Baltimore?

The L.A. Times reported that Kumon was returning from the Bahamas - and the plane landed in Baltimore? or Dulles? 

Could he have been visiting his (or Girardi's) off-shore accounts, perhaps? That the criminal complaint was filed under seal might mean the feds didn't want to tip him - or others - off.  The no bail arrest probably means he was considered a flight risk.

I don't know much about off-shore stuff - is the Bahamas a place to stash money? Or maybe he was elsewhere & just returned to the U.S. from the Bahamas.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3