Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I love that 95% of the questions address the vileness of the Faux Farce Five and/or Andy himself. 

…which means that the tweets that make the cut are going to be the negative questions for Sutton, and the one from the person who asks why Mauricio doesn’t know where the butter is in his own kitchen.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Rinna posted a picture of her parents gravestone on her SM. Why now? This is what she does when she wants to deflect from her narcissistic behavior this season, play the sympathy/grief card. Especially after an episode where she comes across as over the top heinous. 
Diana is serving S&D to certain publications for saying false things about her. She can dish out the hate but she can’t take it it seems. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

Boy, all that stuff about Kathy and her supposed rageathon sure does hit differently now that I’ve seen the first Aspen episode…

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/21/rhobh-trailer-kathy-hiltons-behavior-in-aspen-shocks-cast/

I can totally see Kathy getting frustrated and perhaps acting upset about something that goes down—and I can one hundred percent see these women use that to cook up some story about Kathy going on some kind of scary tirade. 

• Applause 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Boy, all that stuff about Kathy and her supposed rageathon sure does hit differently now that I’ve seen the first Aspen episode…

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/21/rhobh-trailer-kathy-hiltons-behavior-in-aspen-shocks-cast/

I can totally see Kathy getting frustrated and perhaps acting upset about something that goes down—and I can one hundred percent see these women use that to cook up some story about Kathy going on some kind of scary tirade. 

I’m withholding my opinion until I actually see the episode/s…. I don’t trust Rinna/Erika/Kyle and their versions of what happened.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’m withholding my opinion until I actually see the episode/s…. I don’t trust Rinna/Erika/Kyle and their versions of what happened.

Oh for sure. It’s just so interesting that early on this season was billed as “KATHY DOES SOMETHING AWFUL!!!!” and now we see how awful things got without any assistance from her. 

Not to say she didn’t do anything, but at this point, it’s pretty hard to imagine why that would have been the ONLY thing worth hyping as drama, when we know now that we have that awful instance with Diana and the awful moment coming up with Erika going ham on Crystal. I know we get little bitty clips of the latter, but the narrative has been AWFUL KATHY.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I’m done with RHOBH and I’m done with Bravo.  Respectable, grown adults do not behave like this - no matter what the paycheck or promises of fame and future fortune.  

This is not entertainment.  It is exploitation for profit. 

• Applause 12
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Her son is caught up in a cheating scandal on VR .. apparently he is divorcing his wife 

I don't know what the timing on this is but I was wondering why his wife wasn't mentioned when Erika propositioned him.  I did think he looked kind of flattered.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

They are going to claim this proves she’s a lousy mother. One person on twitter actually said that we were ridiculous to criticize Erika for proposing a three-way, since Oliver’s marriage was already rocky. But Erika didn’t know that. And Erika was propositioning her coworker’s son. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I'm kind of concerned by how some of the HWs will twist this as being Garcelle's fault somehow.

I don't trust any of them. 

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They are going to claim this proves she’s a lousy mother. One person on twitter actually said that we were ridiculous to criticize Erika for proposing a three-way, since Oliver’s marriage was already rocky. But Erika didn’t know that. And Erika was propositioning her coworker’s son. 

I'm also concerned they're going to have a field day with this. 

So is Oliver on Vanderpump Rules or in Vegas or does Vanderpump Rules film in Vegas? Isn't Raquel VR cast member? Curious why Garcelle is filming with Vanderpump.

I can just see a producer at VP Rules tapping a pencil on his/her/their head - trying to dream up a storyline for waitress Raquel, who had nothing going for her on VP Rules after she broke off an engagement to James (a controlling jerk & former or present druggy/alcoholic & on & off again friend to Max, Lisa Vanderpump's son.)

I can also see a producer trying to figure out how to utilize Garcelle's son Oliver, working as a waiter(?) (or "wait"-ing for his TV break?) at Vanderpump's Las Vegas restaurant.  Voila, let's get them together!

To add to the "excitement," Raquel is rumored to have recently made out with Tom Schwartz, a former (present?) VP bartender & milquetoast, also on VP Rules, and recently divorced from Katie, another VP castmate. (That I should know any of this about any of these twits is making me crazy!)

Raquel seemed meek & was afraid of her own shadow & a very controlling James.  Not a go-to-hell two-man juggler.  Don't know what Oliver's marriage was like (don't care) but guess he could now be given a place on VP Rules as Raquel's new squeeze - whether as part of a triangle or not.

Garcelle said she approached VP to get a job for her son.  Makes sense if that "job" turns out to be a spot on the show - as opposed to just a hired restaurant worker.  But whether Garcelle helped hatch a storyline, or events just happened - who knows - doesn't matter to me.  He's an adult - she's not responsible for his actions, marriage or choices.

I stopped watching VP Rules because the average IQ was, at best, around 85 - & I lost patience with the stupidity of their antics, petty fights, drunken behavior. (It is a BRAVO show after all.) Could no longer watch VP try to dispense wisdom they couldn't appreciate or understand.  Will soon exit RHOBH too if the vicious treatment doesn't stop.

Edited by realityplease
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm kind of concerned by how some of the HWs will twist this as being Garcelle's fault somehow.

I don't trust any of them. 

And don’t forget blaming LVPwhile they are at it…

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 9/2/2022 at 11:43 PM, realityplease said:

I can just see a producer at VP Rules tapping a pencil on his/her/their head - trying to dream up a storyline for waitress Raquel, who had nothing going for her on VP Rules after she broke off an engagement to James (a controlling jerk & former or present druggy/alcoholic & on & off again friend to Max, Lisa Vanderpump's son.)

I can also see a producer trying to figure out how to utilize Garcelle's son Oliver, working as a waiter(?) (or "wait"-ing for his TV break?) at Vanderpump's Las Vegas restaurant.  Voila, let's get them together!

To add to the "excitement," Raquel is rumored to have recently made out with Tom Schwartz, a former (present?) VP bartender & milquetoast, also on VP Rules, and recently divorced from Katie, another VP castmate. (That I should know any of this about any of these twits is making me crazy!)

Raquel seemed meek & was afraid of her own shadow & a very controlling James.  Not a go-to-hell two-man juggler.  Don't know what Oliver's marriage was like (don't care) but guess he could now be given a place on VP Rules as Raquel's new squeeze - whether as part of a triangle or not.

Garcelle said she approached VP to get a job for her son.  Makes sense if that "job" turns out to be a spot on the show - as opposed to just a hired restaurant worker.  But whether Garcelle helped hatch a storyline, or events just happened - who knows - doesn't matter to me.  He's an adult - she's not responsible for his actions, marriage or choices.

I stopped watching VP Rules because the average IQ was, at best, around 85 - & I lost patience with the stupidity of their antics, petty fights, drunken behavior. (It is a BRAVO show after all.) Could no longer watch VP try to dispense wisdom they couldn't appreciate or understand.  Will soon exit RHOBH too if the vicious treatment doesn't stop.

I agree with everything.

I believe Garcelle's son is a chef.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly can’t with Diana anymore myself .. she is trying ANYTHING to excuse her behavior and divert it onto someone else .. No No No No No 

Diana moved to London at 19, married an English man, came to LA in the mid2000s, and has led a very privileged life for many years. Dorito's accent makes more sense to me than Diana's fresh off the boat act. It's so convenient she doesn't understand figure of speech from Garcelle or thought Black meant snarky. She thought Sutton was accusing her of incest when she called her a mother***ker. There are way too many immigrants in my life to buy it. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Applause 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

The funny thing is, I never posted any comments on her account, I posted some comments on her stan account. Interesting, no? That account blocked me too…

I figured Diana must run her stan accounts too. She certainly has all the time in the world for that. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 9/2/2022 at 10:43 PM, realityplease said:

Katie and Schwartz are divorced????!   ( I’ve been away from that show for awhile.).  Off to read more!

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
52 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I figured Diana must run her stan accounts too. She certainly has all the time in the world for that. 

Especially as a lot of her "fan" accounts seem to share pics of that drink brand she is flogging.  Hell half of Diana's instagram stories with her Hawaiian views are ads for her drinks.  She came on to sell bottled drinks and the boys singing career.  So she is really salty and bitter to see how disliked she is as it seems to have all backfired.  

I guess that is what happens when you are a rich egotist who believes your own hype....

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Diana seems to be really pissed with Garcelle if we go by her latest instagram stories.  
First she took issue with fire comment and now with Garcelle calling her evil on the after show (for the c**** comment).  

She really doesn't like that she is disliked by the fans and Garcelle is a fave.   This reunion is going to be fire.  

At the same time she is also posting photos of her fabulous yacht life looking unbothered lol...

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2

I hate Diana so much. She’s a disgusting shady mfer. This show has been going downhill for a while but Diana is taking it to next level disgusting. I haven’t even watched the last couple episodes I’m just over this shit. Diana needs to be fired. Rinna and Erika need to go too. I will accept Kyle and Dorit staying for now.

• Love 13

There is fun to hate RH (for me it was Camille and Early Rinna) and then there are just plain disgust and hate.  For me, Diana and Rinna are the latter.  Erika is closely approaching that category too but she's so easy to mock that I'm kind of enjoying watching her downfall.   She's powerless, alone, and will most likely never live the life of extravagance again.  I like that idea.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't doubt Diana and her people could have created fake (stan) accounts to post on other HWs' social media. It's easy to do. They don't have to be bots. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 8/31/2022 at 10:49 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Anyone defending Erika after this is just …. I don’t know 

Erica is downright scary! I would not want to be anywhere near her. She appears to be raging over losing her lifestyle and no longer cares what comes out of her mouth. Maybe she should not be filmed while going down in such a spiral!

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Erica is downright scary! I would not want to be anywhere near her. She appears to be raging over losing her lifestyle and no longer cares what comes out of her mouth. Maybe she should not be filmed while going down in such a spiral!

That's exactly what she's raging about.   And I'm sure her attorney would prefer she wasn't on camera since she can't control herself.  But since she was filmed bragging about her over the top life  and stupid fake career as a performer and lying about her marriage I don't have any problem watching this gold digger putting her misery on display.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
On 9/4/2022 at 8:49 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly can’t with Diana anymore myself .. she is trying ANYTHING to excuse her behavior and divert it onto someone else .. No No No No No 

Oh man, we REALLY need an eyeroll reaction here. Diana probably dislocated something with that dramatic of a reach.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

From the page six article linked above (by ivygirl):

"I have been accused of instigating the hateful and inexcusable cyber bullying of Garcelle’s son. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have stood for human rights my whole life. There is no place for hate in this world,” she wrote. [Diana]

Really?  Have you actually seen yourself on this show?   Lord.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13