Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

I don't despise LR as much as others do either.   She does have a legitimate beef with Kim and as far as I can remember Kim has never apologized but LR has.  But then again, does Kim ever apologize or own her behavior?  With that said, LR was wrong for slamming the glass and sending those texts to Kim.  However, it was Kim who said and did things that she has no excuse for.  I don't care if you have a disease, you are still responsible.

ZM - your link doesn't work for me to the one site - devil and the death penalty.  It's forbidden.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

I don't despise LR as much as others do either.   She does have a legitimate beef with Kim and as far as I can remember Kim has never apologized but LR has.  But then again, does Kim ever apologize or own her behavior?  With that said, LR was wrong for slamming the glass and sending those texts to Kim.  However, it was Kim who said and did things that she has no excuse for.  I don't care if you have a disease, you are still responsible.

ZM - your link doesn't work for me to the one site - devil and the death penalty.  It's forbidden.

When she was on WWHL-Rinna said she would forgive Kim if she apologized.  Here is the thing about Rinna and apologies, hers are insincere and she turns around and repeats the same behavior she has apologized.  Rinna did too much  after Kim's dirty fighting stunt to ever expect an apology from Kim.  For Kim to apology it would be sanctioning Rinna's reactionary behavior.  If Kim were to apologize to anyone it should be to Harry Hamlin. 

These people don't behave like normal people.  When HH was asked about sending Rinna sending Kim threatening texts his response was, "go girl."  If Rinna truly wants to move on she needs to move on from Kim's HH comments.  You can't have it both ways with, I have moved on, because my father died, and this stuff was so trivial but Kim must atone.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Why is Harry Hamlin always in Canada?

Maybe it is where he stashes his second family.  Whatever you do don't bring it up around Kim Richards. ::et's talk about the husband, why is he in Canada all the time? I think he films in Canada from time to time. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe it is where he stashes his second family.  Whatever you do don't bring it up around Kim Richards. ::et's talk about the husband, why is he in Canada all the time? I think he films in Canada from time to time. 

They also own a "cabin" somewhere in Canada, maybe he goes there to prep for a part and to escape Rinna! LOL

• Love 4
14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't despise LR as much as others do either.   She does have a legitimate beef with Kim and as far as I can remember Kim has never apologized but LR has.

My take on this is that if Rinna is so concerned about Kim getting help, then she needs to back off and let her go through the process at her own pace.  Everyone has a different path.  Making amends is part of the recovery process, but there is a lot of work the addict needs to do before they get to that point.  If someone truly cares and supports recovery, they will put their own need for apologies, validation, etc. on hold while the addict gets healthy.  I agree that Rinna and especially Harry deserve apologies from Kim, but if she's so concerned for Kim, she will wait for Kim to come to her.  Of course, Rinna's actions only highlight that she doesn't care about Kim at all and just wants a story line.  I agree that Rinna's apologies are insincere, but to me her insincerity and cruelty don't absolve Kim of needing to apologize.  For me, the apology is about personal growth and recognizing when I have wronged someone as much as it is about making amends.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Normades said:

My take on this is that if Rinna is so concerned about Kim getting help, then she needs to back off and let her go through the process at her own pace.  Everyone has a different path.  Making amends is part of the recovery process, but there is a lot of work the addict needs to do before they get to that point.  If someone truly cares and supports recovery, they will put their own need for apologies, validation, etc. on hold while the addict gets healthy.  I agree that Rinna and especially Harry deserve apologies from Kim, but if she's so concerned for Kim, she will wait for Kim to come to her.  Of course, Rinna's actions only highlight that she doesn't care about Kim at all and just wants a story line.  I agree that Rinna's apologies are insincere, but to me her insincerity and cruelty don't absolve Kim of needing to apologize.  For me, the apology is about personal growth and recognizing when I have wronged someone as much as it is about making amends.  

She did back off Kim.  She was very nice to her at Kyle's party.  It was Kim who went there with LR.  Kim wanted an apology from LR.  I can't blame LR for her  response when Kim said that.  Kim set off this whole cycle again.  I'm not saying that LR should have said the things she said in her conversation with Eden.  However, it was Kim that introduced it all. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

She did back off Kim.  She was very nice to her at Kyle's party.  It was Kim who went there with LR.  Kim wanted an apology from LR.  I can't blame LR for her  response when Kim said that.  Kim set off this whole cycle again.  I'm not saying that LR should have said the things she said in her conversation with Eden.  However, it was Kim that introduced it all. 

What Kim's point was that Rinna, continued and still continues to talk about Kim.  Kim got her apology from RInna, which started out weak " if I offended you" and finished strong with her admitting she was intentionally being mean to Kim.  Rinna offered it up after she received the disapproval of Eileen, LVP, Kyle and Erika.  Much like Rinna breaking down at the Reunion, it seems so real, and then the next thing you know, Rinna is back in the thick of it, tweeting about Kim being too drunk to write a blog.  That is what Kim wanted an apology for the post Amsterdam behavior, things like the senseless outrage of Kim Richards having lunch with Yolanda.  Rinna going around to the talk shows after her arrest comments, beating her chest and claiming she knows how to bring it, is just another example of Rinna not keeping her promise to drop it or move on and being terribly insincere.  That has nothing to do with Kim.

I believe Rinna was dreading Eden showing up at her home, fearful she would be outed for immediately going back on her word about dropping talk of Kim.  Her bolting when Eden brought up Kim was proof.  Perhaps Rinna really regretted ever having gone there with Eden about Kim and Kyle.  After the lunch with Kyle, which should have been  about why  Eden felt Kyle was being inhospitable, instead of Kim or addiction.  Maybe it would have been wiser to apologize to Kyle that she went a little too far in discussing Kim and Kyle with Eden.

Kim's mere presence isn't an invitation to talk about Kim's alcoholism.  Rinna continually wants to let the Genie out of the bottle and then leaves it to others to try and get the Genie back in the bottle.

There are two schools of thought on this show, quick talk, move on and the discuss it to death camp.  Rinna has repeatedly shown she is the discuss it to death camp.   

• Love 5
21 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Here is a link to Rinnas mother's abductor and attempted murderer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Carpenter

• Love 1
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

What Kim's point was that Rinna, continued and still continues to talk about Kim.  Kim got her apology from RInna, which started out weak " if I offended you" and finished strong with her admitting she was intentionally being mean to Kim.  Rinna offered it up after she received the disapproval of Eileen, LVP, Kyle and Erika.  Much like Rinna breaking down at the Reunion, it seems so real, and then the next thing you know, Rinna is back in the thick of it, tweeting about Kim being too drunk to write a blog.  That is what Kim wanted an apology for the post Amsterdam behavior, things like the senseless outrage of Kim Richards having lunch with Yolanda.  Rinna going around to the talk shows after her arrest comments, beating her chest and claiming she knows how to bring it, is just another example of Rinna not keeping her promise to drop it or move on and being terribly insincere.  That has nothing to do with Kim.

I believe Rinna was dreading Eden showing up at her home, fearful she would be outed for immediately going back on her word about dropping talk of Kim.  Her bolting when Eden brought up Kim was proof.  Perhaps Rinna really regretted ever having gone there with Eden about Kim and Kyle.  After the lunch with Kyle, which should have been  about why  Eden felt Kyle was being inhospitable, instead of Kim or addiction.  Maybe it would have been wiser to apologize to Kyle that she went a little too far in discussing Kim and Kyle with Eden.

Kim's mere presence isn't an invitation to talk about Kim's alcoholism.  Rinna continually wants to let the Genie out of the bottle and then leaves it to others to try and get the Genie back in the bottle.

There are two schools of thought on this show, quick talk, move on and the discuss it to death camp.  Rinna has repeatedly shown she is the discuss it to death camp.   

I don't think that was Kim's point at all.  They were talking about something else and Kim chimed in about LR.  LR was nice to Kim at Kyle's party.  Kim started it with her comment or opinion about LR.  Bottom line for me, judging from the previous conversation at the party, was that LR had no intent of going there with Kim.  Kim went there.  LR owes her an apology according to Kim.  It was Kim's statement to LR that was the invitation.  Kim let the Genie out of the bottle. 

IMO, Kim just as much will discuss it to the death camp, even more.  Kim just doesn't apologize for anything and she feels that she is the victim. She's not. 

She still continues to claim that she didn't say anything about Harry Hamlin.  She did.  She refuses to own it.  Saying 'what about your husband' or whatever she said, is saying something about HH and it is implying something. 

In any event, my reply was about LR.  I'm so sick and tired of Kim and her special snowflake status.  She's fragile.  She's recovering.  Well damn.  She needs to keep her mouth shut before criticizing other people without looking at 'her' behavior.   What's the time limit on special snowflake?  How long does someone 'recovering' have before they have to own up to their actions while expecting apologies from someone reacting to her behavior?

And BTW, didn't LR already apologize to Kim at the reunion?  The most telling thing about Kim at Kyle's dinner was that after LR gave Kim an apology was the silence from Kim.  No apology from Kim Richards.  Perfect opportunity.  But nothing.  Tells me all that I need to know about Kim Richards.  Special snowflake.  She doesn't do that. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think that was Kim's point at all.  They were talking about something else and Kim chimed in about LR.  LR was nice to Kim at Kyle's party.  Kim started it with her comment or opinion about LR.  Bottom line for me, judging from the previous conversation at the party, was that LR had no intent of going there with Kim.  Kim went there.  LR owes her an apology according to Kim.  It was Kim's statement to LR that was the invitation.  Kim let the Genie out of the bottle. 

IMO, Kim just as much will discuss it to the death camp, even more.  Kim just doesn't apologize for anything and she feels that she is the victim. She's not. 

She still continues to claim that she didn't say anything about Harry Hamlin.  She did.  She refuses to own it.  Saying 'what about your husband' or whatever she said, is saying something about HH and it is implying something. 

In any event, my reply was about LR.  I'm so sick and tired of Kim and her special snowflake status.  She's fragile.  She's recovering.  Well damn.  She needs to keep her mouth shut before criticizing other people without looking at 'her' behavior.   What's the time limit on special snowflake?  How long does someone 'recovering' have before they have to own up to their actions while expecting apologies from someone reacting to her behavior?

And BTW, didn't LR already apologize to Kim at the reunion?  The most telling thing about Kim at Kyle's dinner was that after LR gave Kim an apology was the silence from Kim.  No apology from Kim Richards.  Perfect opportunity.  But nothing.  Tells me all that I need to know about Kim Richards.  Special snowflake.  She doesn't do that. 

Kim chimed in on the conversation that Dorit was having with Eileen. Dorit was commenting on how Eileen kept bringing up things that were already settled by those involved even though Eileen was not 1 of them (pantygate). Kim's comment was along the lines that that was normal behavior for both Eileen and Rinna, that they liked to tag team others and that they didn't let go of anything. Initially, Kim's comment was germane to the conversation but she lost it when she brought up that Rinna owed her an apology IMO.

Yes, you are correct, Kim does owe Rinna (more so HH) an apology about "Let's not talk about your husband" even though Yolanda initially brought the "husbands" into that conversation in Amsterdam. Kim was out of bounds trying to allude that HH did something nefarious that he/Rinna were hiding from the public. Rinna was out of bounds trying to grab Kim's face and breaking the wine glass on the table. Yes, Rinna apologized for her part in it and then she apologized for her nasty emails to Kim after filming ended. BUT, she, Rinna, kept on tweeting nasty things after the reunion filmed and kept it up when Kim was busted both times. She said and tweeted nasty things about Kim last season and she really only stopped after the backlash she got from attacking someone on twitter and people complained to QVC, since then she only allows positive pro tweets on her account. So, in short, Rinna may "apologize" to Kim but they don't count for squat because she doesn't mean it. Neither Kim or Rinna can apologize sincerely to save their lives.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kim chimed in on the conversation that Dorit was having with Eileen. Dorit was commenting on how Eileen kept bringing up things that were already settled by those involved even though Eileen was not 1 of them (pantygate). Kim's comment was along the lines that that was normal behavior for both Eileen and Rinna, that they liked to tag team others and that they didn't let go of anything. Initially, Kim's comment was germane to the conversation but she lost it when she brought up that Rinna owed her an apology IMO.

Yes, you are correct, Kim does owe Rinna (more so HH) an apology about "Let's not talk about your husband" even though Yolanda initially brought the "husbands" into that conversation in Amsterdam. Kim was out of bounds trying to allude that HH did something nefarious that he/Rinna were hiding from the public. Rinna was out of bounds trying to grab Kim's face and breaking the wine glass on the table. Yes, Rinna apologized for her part in it and then she apologized for her nasty emails to Kim after filming ended. BUT, she, Rinna, kept on tweeting nasty things after the reunion filmed and kept it up when Kim was busted both times. She said and tweeted nasty things about Kim last season and she really only stopped after the backlash she got from attacking someone on twitter and people complained to QVC, since then she only allows positive pro tweets on her account. So, in short, Rinna may "apologize" to Kim but they don't count for squat because she doesn't mean it. Neither Kim or Rinna can apologize sincerely to save their lives.

Lisar clearly broke the law in Amsterdam with her physical violence towards Kim, and again back in the USA with her "I'll fuck you up" text messages to Kim. Unless Kim set Cujo on Lisar, Kim owes that slag with the bouncy castle lips nothing. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Kim brought up Rinna using her father as an excuse.  Clearly, Kim was off base as far as it applied to LVP, but it was the exact, tearful excuse she gave Kim for sending her the "fuck you up" text messages. My father sushed me, and you were sushing me.  So it was not as if Kim was pulling something out of her ass-Rinna has used the daddy excuse before. 

The difference with Kim, is she came back long after all the Rinna on screen and off screen comments and this was her first opportunity to address it.  The comments were mean and Rinna said so herself.   

Actually Yolanda announced to Kim that Harry was just three years sober and Kim responded, "let's talk about the husband. . . .  what is it you don't want people to know"  Rinna overreacted, to say the least.  She threw a glass of wine on Kim before breaking the glass. That doesn't clear Kim's beastly words to Eileen and Kyle but I feel very much like Rinna was faking the glass scene to get attention.  She is very deliberate where she smashes the glass and looks around. 

My point is Rinna apologizes and in fact Game Night she said, "I am done with you Kim Richards."  She then turned around and started talking in very dramatic terms about Kim Richards to Eden.  Rinna is very guilty of being INSINCERE.  Kim let it be known she finds Rinna fake.  Rinna continually proves Kim's point.

I don't think Kim should be treated like a special snowflake because she is an alcoholic and mentally ill.  I think as a human being she should be allowed not to talk about her recovery and past bad deeds, the arrests, that had zero effect on Rinna.  Rinna needs to stop saying she cares or is concerned about Kim.  She is not and she loathes Kim. 

Rinna said, after the groans from the table, "what do you want from me?"  Kim responded a sincere apology.  Rinna had already called Kim a dirty fighter, after she, Rinna could not say what Kim said about HH.  I think Kim definitely owes HH an apology but there has never been an opportunity. 

Mostly, I think what Rinna objected to is last season Yolanda not really pulling her weight.  The same can be said for Kim, when Rinna and Eileen tried to resolve Poker Night-Kim just wasn't forthcoming. 

Mostly, I think Rinna, which apparently she is trying to distance herself from, should have never talked to Eden about Kim.  That would have been the time to say, "Eden you heard me say I was done with Kim Richards, if you have concerns about how Kyle treated you , lets have lunch."  Instead she Rinna built the snowball and stood back while Eden slammed it and Kyle and then Kim.  Kyle summed it up best-Rinna says something impulsively and it is indefensible. 

• Love 5

When children get into a fight, and one of them claims, "She started it," the adult retorts, "And you continued it."  This is how I feel about Kim and Lisa.   Both are at fault.  Adults also tell the older child that the older one is stronger and more responsible for good behavior.  Kim was/is more disfunctional than Lisa, and it was Lisa's job to rise above even as provoked as she was.  I find it mildly amusing and somewhat irritating that someone who claims to know as much about the disease of addiction and enabling hasn't learned the lesson taught by AlaNon which is:  the addict tries to deflect from their own behavior by saying or doing provocative things; the non-addict should not respond or respond with a neutral, "umm." 

AA preaches, "Take your own inventory."  Neither Lisa nor Kim are doing that.  I feel badly for Kim because this blaming and suspicious milieu is not good for her or her sobriety.  Of course, she needs to shrug it off and turn away, but that is difficult in a show where the producers want conflict.  Lisa has no business weighing in on Kim's sobriety.  The most she can say is, "I don't know.  I hope she is sober."  To bring Kyle into the mix is really bad.  But, Lisa says she will do anything for money, and perhaps she is just doing what production wants.  But if Kyle really was her long time friend, saying something so personal and hurtful is truly awful.

Edited by Stinamaia
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

When children get into a fight, and one of them claims, "She started it," the adult retorts, "And you continued it."  This is how I feel about Kim and Lisa.   Both are at fault.  Adults also tell the older child that the older one is stronger and more responsible for good behavior.  Kim was/is more disfunctional than Lisa, and it was Lisa's job to rise above even as provoked as she was.  I find it mildly amusing and somewhat irritating that someone who claims to know as much about the disease of addiction and enabling hasn't learned the lesson taught by AlaNon which is:  the addict tries to deflect from their own behavior by saying or doing provocative things; the non-addict should not respond or respond with a neutral, "umm." 

AA preaches, "Take your own inventory."  Neither Lisa nor Kim are doing that.  I feel badly for Kim because this blaming and suspicious milieu is not good for her or her sobriety.  Of course, she needs to shrug it off and turn away, but that is difficult in a show where the producers want conflict.  Lisa has no business weighing in on Kim's sobriety.  The most she can say is, "I don't know.  I hope she is sober."  To bring Kyle into the mix is really bad.  But, Lisa says she will do anything for money, and perhaps she is just doing what production wants.  But if Kyle really was her long time friend, saying something so personal and hurtful is truly awful.

I think Kim's inventory so to speak began with her children.  Maybe she has gotten around to Kyle and her family but I do believe Kim's kids are the primary focus in her life.  Rinna and Harry Hamlin are probably way down the list. 

Kyle keeps forgiving Rinna but with every breach there comes a little less trust. 

I predict the script is about to get flipped and Rinna will start pointing fingers at LVP for stirring things up.  That worked in her eyes for her last year and I don't really think she is all that original.  Rinna has pretty much buried Kim and Eden, lesser castmembers, time to set her eyes on the prize.   

• Love 2

Ok.  Many disagree with my opinion regarding LR and Kim.  So be it.  I don't think either is perfectly right.  They've both been wrong.  However, I think it's telling about Kim when LR did give an apology to Kim at Kyle's party, Kim said 'nothing' about her behavior and offered no apology for 'her' behavior.  I don't care how long Kim was an addict. I don't care how long Kim is in her sobriety.  Kim sees herself as a victim.  Kim refuses to see who she was/is and what's she's done.   She clings to not saying anything about HH.  She did.  Pure and simple.  Special snowflake.

Heck, I hope Kim stays sober....for her children and the rest of her family.  With that said, I don't think Kim will ever accept responsibility for her choices.  She'll never accept that she said things while drunk that impact other people.  She will never take responsibility for the behavior of her dog.  It doesn't matter if she's drunk or 'sober', that is who Kim Richards is.  And that is why I can't stand her.  And that is why I wish she would just go away...along with Yolanda, Carlton, Teresa, Bethanny, Vicki and other housewives who live in their own fantasy worlds.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  Many disagree with my opinion regarding LR and Kim.  So be it.  I don't think either is perfectly right.  They've both been wrong.  However, I think it's telling about Kim when LR did give an apology to Kim at Kyle's party, Kim said 'nothing' about her behavior and offered no apology for 'her' behavior.  I don't care how long Kim was an addict. I don't care how long Kim is in her sobriety.  Kim sees herself as a victim.  Kim refuses to see who she was/is and what's she's done.   She clings to not saying anything about HH.  She did.  Pure and simple.  Special snowflake.

Heck, I hope Kim stays sober....for her children and the rest of her family.  With that said, I don't think Kim will ever accept responsibility for her choices.  She'll never accept that she said things while drunk that impact other people.  She will never take responsibility for the behavior of her dog.  It doesn't matter if she's drunk or 'sober', that is who Kim Richards is.  And that is why I can't stand her.  And that is why I wish she would just go away...along with Yolanda, Carlton, Teresa, Bethanny, Vicki and other housewives who live in their own fantasy worlds.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you that Kim is all that you say, selfish, spoiled, nasty and thinks she is special/above everyone else. Yes, Kim should apologize, sincerely apologize, but realistically that just isn't going to happen clean/sober or drunk/high but that still doesn't excuse Rinna from her behavior. Her insincere/fake apologies are just as bad, if not worse, as Kim never apologizing and Rinna has no excuse for her behavior either. Rinna spreading gossip not only about Kim's current condition but about Kyle's relationship with Kim is appalling, hurtful and dangerous, especially since she is doing it mainly for a storyline, not out of care/concern for either Kim or her long term close friend Kyle. It is just as nasty as when Brandi threw Kim under the Rinna bus to keep the heat off of herself a couple of seasons ago IMO.

That said, I agree with you that Kim should just fade away and leave the show, live her life off camera.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think it is a right/wrong thing.  When Kim said she wanted an apology and Rinna said Kim had not apologized for what she said about HH. Kim was answering she didn't say anything other than let's talk about the husband.  Rinna was correct that Kim was dirty fighting-two years earlier in Amsterdam.  What made that irrelevant was Rinna going low, in the moment with the let's talk about your arrest.  It was Amsterdam all over again-an over reaction to Kim.  Because Rinna got physical in Amsterdam, it is a little like asking the abused to apologize for making the abuser go off.  Rinna, and thankfully without the violence, went low again to Kim.  I believe Kim has now apologized to Eileen, and Eileen is gracious she has moved on. 

I don't think people should tip toe around Kim because she is an alcoholic, but I do think they need to respect the fact she doesn't want to discuss it with them.  Kim's presence at this point should be almost a non-issue.  If Kim were a diabetic and had not always taken care of herself, it would be just as inappropriate to ask her about her times of carelessness.  Kim has always made it easy for people around her to drink so it is not as if she impedes their party time. 

One thing I will say about Kim, once she feels someone is her friend or shown her kindness be it Adrienne, Yolanda, Erika or Brandi (yuck) and now LVP-who she loathed since Season 1, Kim has pretty unimpeachable loyalty.  Unfortunately, it does extend to her sister.  Her comments  at Game Night to Rinna included Rinna's treatment of Yolanda and LVP.  So Kim is not totally without compassion for others.  She is still self-centered in most things and irresponsible when it comes to the dog.

I have never figured out what Rinna hoped to accomplish by continually bringing up Kim's Poker Night behavior.  If it was an apology she should have just asked for one-straight up.  Instead she and Eileen did that weird approach about if she was in a program.  In simplistic terms I would think if after I made an ass out of myself at someone's home and they invited my back again, and then to lunch, that maybe they had moved on from the asshole behavior,  without an apology from me.  If Rinna just wants to know details of Kim's arrests and substance abuse she might want to look up boundaries. 

Timing is everything in asking for an apology, Kim in this instance seems to have timing on her side.

Just a note to Rinna and Eden, don't bring up dead relatives who died from an overdose or substance abuse in Kim or Kyle's presence.   It will always be in questionable taste. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think anyone disagrees with you that Kim is all that you say, selfish, spoiled, nasty and thinks she is special/above everyone else. Yes, Kim should apologize, sincerely apologize, but realistically that just isn't going to happen clean/sober or drunk/high but that still doesn't excuse Rinna from her behavior. Her insincere/fake apologies are just as bad, if not worse, as Kim never apologizing and Rinna has no excuse for her behavior either. Rinna spreading gossip not only about Kim's current condition but about Kyle's relationship with Kim is appalling, hurtful and dangerous, especially since she is doing it mainly for a storyline, not out of care/concern for either Kim or her long term close friend Kyle. It is just as nasty as when Brandi threw Kim under the Rinna bus to keep the heat off of herself a couple of seasons ago IMO.

That said, I agree with you that Kim should just fade away and leave the show, live her life off camera.

Kim has a way of entering a conversation defending a party and then making it about her issues with someone.  Much like Game Night when she was asserting (correctly) that Eileen and Rinna play of each other, she did the same thing in Puerto Rico, when they were talking about the magazines and she flipped it to be about Ken and LVP giving a questionable account as to their presence at the time of the party. 

Rinna has this annoying thing where she shuts down (like when she did it to Kyle at the Season 5 finale) or at PK and Dorit's and then throws something into the mix that changes the course of the conversation and then all of a sudden that becomes an issue.   

• Love 5
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim has a way of entering a conversation defending a party and then making it about her issues with someone.  Much like Game Night when she was asserting (correctly) that Eileen and Rinna play of each other, she did the same thing in Puerto Rico, when they were talking about the magazines and she flipped it to be about Ken and LVP giving a questionable account as to their presence at the time of the party. 

Rinna has this annoying thing where she shuts down (like when she did it to Kyle at the Season 5 finale) or at PK and Dorit's and then throws something into the mix that changes the course of the conversation and then all of a sudden that becomes an issue.   

+1. Kim brings up da homies *yolo accent* as a way to gang up by proxy, not to be a loyal friend (imo ofcourse).

I get second hand embar when she pulls those selfish segues you're describing. All I hear is Kim yelling "but she hurt ME TOO?!"  at Lvp's vow renewal when kyle dared to discuss adrienne's gripes without a footnote to kim's superior victimhood.. from a fight a year prior... that she had long resolved w Brandi. Lol exhausting!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Inspectabecky said:

+1. Kim brings up da homies *yolo accent* as a way to gang up by proxy, not to be a loyal friend (imo ofcourse).

I get second hand embar when she pulls those selfish segues you're describing. All I hear is Kim yelling "but she hurt ME TOO?!"  at Lvp's vow renewal when kyle dared to discuss adrienne's gripes without a footnote to kim's superior victimhood.. from a fight a year prior... that she had long resolved w Brandi. Lol exhausting!

The most perfect example ever. . . . Adrienne whose husband filed for a divorce on the day of the party, and her kids surrogacy outed had three people if not four hating on her Brandi, LVP, Yolanda and Taylor. . . and Kim keeps bringing up Brandi and how deeply she hurt her, who she had become friends with and continues to be friends. 

That is why Rinna falls flat when she keeps bringing up the "what did Harry Hamlin do," nonsense.  The ship has sailed.  Kim will never understand nor will Rinna for that matter, they tend to "fight" with same weapons.

• Love 5

What was amazing about that scene was that Kyle kept crying Uncle and clarifying, "Brandi hurt Adrienne in addition to you..." and Kim wasn't having any of it. "What do you mean, 'in addition to...?' She hurt me!" Like, it wasn't good enough to be included, she had to be the headliner. That was the scene where I really realized how awful Kim really is - because she was "sober" at that point and her narcissism was just over-the-top.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

What was amazing about that scene was that Kyle kept crying Uncle and clarifying, "Brandi hurt Adrienne in addition to you..." and Kim wasn't having any of it. "What do you mean, 'in addition to...?' She hurt me!" Like, it wasn't good enough to be included, she had to be the headliner. That was the scene where I really realized how awful Kim really is - because she was "sober" at that point and her narcissism was just over-the-top.

Here is the scene:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-3/videos/kim-feels-slighted-by-kyle

• Love 2
On 2017-02-02 at 9:54 AM, Kokapetl said:

Why is Harry Hamlin always in Canada?

There are quite a few celebrities that have summer homes (or maybe they rent) in Muskoka, Ontario. It's known as THE cottage county in Ontario, about 2 hours from Toronto. There are quite a few celebrity regulars that spend time in the area (Cindy Crawford, Goldie Hawn/Kate Hudson, Halle Berry, Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, etc.). It is really is a gorgeous area and the homes are stunning. The culture there is very laid back, very in tune with being around nature. It's like being in any other gorgeous cottage county in North America except close to zero chance that you need to worry about people sneaking pictures of you. Just the way the village is situation, there is a lot of privacy and I suspect that may be a huge draw for many celebs who frequent the area often.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Rinna is pretty much over for me after her WWHL appearance. If you're going to spend three seasons shrieking that you OWN IT, BABY don't Plead the 5th when someone asks your opinion of the president. 

Apparently, Rinna used a little sneaky misdirect and threw her friend Eden under the bus:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/02/06/aatrh-exclusive-eden-sassoon-slams-lisa-rinna-for-not-taking-responsibility-for-her-role-in-kim-richards-sobriety-questioning/

I guess this will be the storyline for the rest of the season.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Apparently, Rinna used a little sneaky misdirect and threw her friend Eden under the bus:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/02/06/aatrh-exclusive-eden-sassoon-slams-lisa-rinna-for-not-taking-responsibility-for-her-role-in-kim-richards-sobriety-questioning/

I wonder who Rinna will claim "manipulated" her into talking about Lim/sobriety/Kyle/enabling this season? And I wonder how Eileen will twist this into all being LisaV's fault again? LOL

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I wonder who Rinna will claim "manipulated" her into talking about Lim/sobriety/Kyle/enabling this season? And I wonder how Eileen will twist this into all being LisaV's fault again? LOL

I believe it will be LVP's fault for repeating the conversation to Kyle.  I don't think LVP could be any less manipulative, when she laid Eden out, with the foot up her ass if she talked about Kyle.  That was not some conversation off camera in the driveway-it was pretty clear, where LVP stood and what she would not tolerate.

Just because Rinna burned LVP last year it doesn't give her some sort of immunity from LVP calling her out.  She wants to owe it she needs to own it and her Muppet buddy Eileen, at some point needs to take a stand other than "I wish Kim well", that is not a commentary on RInna's actions. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

That is exactly what happened on WWHL (I really need to stop watching AC even if nothing else is on); Rinna claimed she had a convenient off-camera convo w/Eden but never admitted to starting Deathwatch '17. Oy. I see this season devolving into another round-robin of semantics. Just get to the Hong Kong episodes so I can watch some travel porn. 

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

She wants to owe it she needs to own it and her Muppet buddy Eileen, at some point needs to take a stand other than "I wish Kim well", that is not a commentary on RInna's actions. 

As always, Rinna is "over it", she "owns it" but is now "done with it" so she thinks she should get a pass for starting the fire and pouring gas on it. As for Eileen, she can't call out or correct Rinna because other than Erika, she has no one else. And speaking of Erika, who claims she is friends/cares about/believes Kim, she only blames Eden for this, not Rinna! Why isn't she holding Rinna's feet to the fire like she is Eden?

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As always, Rinna is "over it", she "owns it" but is now "done with it" so she thinks she should get a pass for starting the fire and pouring gas on it. As for Eileen, she can't call out or correct Rinna because other than Erika, she has no one else. And speaking of Erika, who claims she is friends/cares about/believes Kim, she only blames Eden for this, not Rinna! Why isn't she holding Rinna's feet to the fire like she is Eden?

She also conveniently re-works timelines.  It was pretty obvious what had happened over a year prior was not reflective of Kim's present state.  She had heard for Kim up close and personal in February about her status.  I still think Rinna, conveniently reworked the wording  regarding the conversation between she and LVP.  "You aren't going to bring Kyle into it?"  Is very different than, "bring Kyle into it."  Kyle lamenting about be worried about the phone call regarding Kim, is something she said when Kim was spiraling out of control.  Rinna gets away with it because she is dramatic, like the person who thinks because they yell the loudest, or talks the most wins the argument. 

• Love 5

LR was stupid to bring in a conversation they had with Kyle in the Hamptons.  Yes, it is true that Kyle was kept up at night worrying about Kim and 'the phone call'.  Kyle stated that.  That was then and LR doesn't know the situation now. 

LR was wrong about a number of things.  My point in all this is that there have been comments about Kim 'needing' space because she is 'recovering'.  Maybe Kim isn't at that place yet where she wants to make amends.  But....Kim Richards is not in a place to play victim when she did at Kyle's party.  If she decides to make judgements about LR she has to hold responsibility for her own behavior.

Maybe some won't understand this but I think there is an ounce of sincerity in LR's apologies.  Crap.  It's more than what Kim does.  She does nothing.  Her dog situation tells volumes about who Kim Richards is.

So supposedly Eden is going to blame LR for her actions regarding Kyle and Kim.  Yeah, no.  I'm not buying that either.  Eden oversteps.  She doesn't look at things objectively.  Eden made a big deal about not getting a banner for showing up for Kyle's party.  Eden read more into Kim coming down the couple of steps.  She didn't read more into because of LR.  She read more into it because Eden reads more into everything.  And then we have the extended hugs.  Eden has her own set of problems and it's not because of LR.  Yeah, I want me a bottle of love.....

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

LR was stupid to bring in a conversation they had with Kyle in the Hamptons.  Yes, it is true that Kyle was kept up at night worrying about Kim and 'the phone call'.  Kyle stated that.  That was then and LR doesn't know the situation now. 

LR was wrong about a number of things.  My point in all this is that there have been comments about Kim 'needing' space because she is 'recovering'.  Maybe Kim isn't at that place yet where she wants to make amends.  But....Kim Richards is not in a place to play victim when she did at Kyle's party.  If she decides to make judgements about LR she has to hold responsibility for her own behavior.

Maybe some won't understand this but I think there is an ounce of sincerity in LR's apologies.  Crap.  It's more than what Kim does.  She does nothing.  Her dog situation tells volumes about who Kim Richards is.

So supposedly Eden is going to blame LR for her actions regarding Kyle and Kim.  Yeah, no.  I'm not buying that either.  Eden oversteps.  She doesn't look at things objectively.  Eden made a big deal about not getting a banner for showing up for Kyle's party.  Eden read more into Kim coming down the couple of steps.  She didn't read more into because of LR.  She read more into it because Eden reads more into everything.  And then we have the extended hugs.  Eden has her own set of problems and it's not because of LR.  Yeah, I want me a bottle of love.....

The problem with discussing an alcoholics recovery from afar, is you just don't know what is going on. 

I don't think it is about needing space as much as it about -let Kim start the conversation.  She has said, repeatedly, her recovery is private.  To me, it is far more realistic, to just weigh words, than to do what Eden did, which was to insert herself in the situation, and make her the person who knows sobriety.  People who aren't alcoholics are just as accountable for their words and deeds. 

The thing is about Rinna and Eden, we will never know what would have happened between Eden, Kim and Kyle had Rinna not been so expressive.  Eden needs to take responsibility for her role, much like Rinna, she doesn't get how outlandish her words can be and how incredibly inappropriate it is to keep going after Kyle for not opening up to her. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Yes, Eden needs to admit she came on too strong/forceful concerning Kim/Kyle but she was set up for it by Rinna. Rinna, according to her on twitter, didn't even know Eden before filming began but had no problem talking about Kim/near death/Kyle/enabling to her even after she heard how her, Eden's, sisters death affected her. What Rinna did was a big FU to both Kim and Kyle, not just Kim and, IMO, she did it on purpose to hurt/payback both of them.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Eden needs to admit she came on too strong/forceful concerning Kim/Kyle but she was set up for it by Rinna. Rinna, according to her on twitter, didn't even know Eden before filming began but had no problem talking about Kim/near death/Kyle/enabling to her even after she heard how her, Eden's, sisters death affected her. What Rinna did was a big FU to both Kim and Kyle, not just Kim and, IMO, she did it on purpose to hurt/payback both of them.

Here is the conversation between Eden and LVP:  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lisa-vanderpump-slams-rinna-over-kim-richards-rumor-on-rhobh-w465307

• Love 4

Pictures on Daily Mail of Rinna with both daughters decked out in Tommy Hilfiger clothes ready to walk the runway. One daughter is blonde. The other is brunette. Seems like Rinna is trying really hard to push Gigi and Bella Take Two.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Pictures on Daily Mail of Rinna with both daughters decked out in Tommy Hilfiger clothes ready to walk the runway. One daughter is blonde. The other is brunette. Seems like Rinna is trying really hard to push Gigi and Bella Take Two.

good luck with that, lisa Rinna!!

• Love 2

OMG. That's the way to teach your daughters to be well educated, successful professional women who can support themselves and be proud of making their way in this world. And way to teach your daughters how to be successful wives and mothers to their children. And way to teach your daughters how to drink too much so that you make stupid mistakes like this. I don't think Harry is the only one with an alcohol problem, Lisa. Shame on you.

• Love 4
On 2/6/2017 at 9:46 AM, zoeysmom said:

She also conveniently re-works timelines.  It was pretty obvious what had happened over a year prior was not reflective of Kim's present state.  She had heard for Kim up close and personal in February about her status.  I still think Rinna, conveniently reworked the wording  regarding the conversation between she and LVP.  "You aren't going to bring Kyle into it?"  Is very different than, "bring Kyle into it."  Kyle lamenting about be worried about the phone call regarding Kim, is something she said when Kim was spiraling out of control.  Rinna gets away with it because she is dramatic, like the person who thinks because they yell the loudest, or talks the most wins the argument

Let's hope this time she is the nail sticking up.

4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I can see a quarter of a nipple. Her two Playboy photo spreads make it all redundant anyway. Why bother pixelating anything? Softening and blur probably still have their place. 

Her attempt to blur seems to bring out her implant scars.  Sorry epic fail.  She wants people talking about this instead of her conversations with Eden.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna. . . too sick to host an Angel Food party Tuesday at PUMP, but well enough to fly to Milan Thursday:

I love the comment she looks like a female version of Karl Lagerfeld:  karl-lagerfeld-9371367-1-402.jpg

Interesting. That's the younger, taller, dark haired Rinette. She's 15. 

Is Miley Cyrus Hamlin's career over already? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Interesting. That's the younger, taller, dark haired Rinette. She's 15. 

Is Miley Cyrus Hamlin's career over already? 

Maybe she stayed behind to say attend school.  Perish the thought.

• Love 3