Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh good theory!! I wonder that it would get thrown out of court because isn't a certain level of drama and snarkiness expected on a Housewives show? 

A few HWs and FOHs have said that they sign away their right to sue the others for lies said about them on camera (not everyone believes this is in their contracts though), Kandi may be the one to force/break that contract clause if she does go after Phaedra though. The courts could see that this lie is far more egregious than the lies Bravo initially thought/planned would be told. And, if Kandi is successful in going after Phaedra, then other HWs, like Rinna, would be a risk for lawsuits as well. And , it could mean the end of the HW franchise.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

These lies do damage to their reputations and once people form their opinion it's over. I thought I heard Kandi spelling out on the reunion the nature of the damages that were done and how they effected Todd and herself. I also didn't care for Rinna putting it out there about the use of cocaine. Unless she's seen it with her own two eyes she shouldn't be talking about it on camera. In some states these type of allegations must be investigated. That means time, lawyers and money out the window for a alleged problem. 

• Love 6

Lisar created about 80% of this season's conflict. Lisar v Kim and Lisar v Dorit. She'll kiss producer butt and tell them it tastes like ice cream. And if the producers don't Iike it (they do), she will change!

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

A few HWs and FOHs have said that they sign away their right to sue the others for lies said about them on camera (not everyone believes this is in their contracts though), Kandi may be the one to force/break that contract clause if she does go after Phaedra though. The courts could see that this lie is far more egregious than the lies Bravo initially thought/planned would be told. And, if Kandi is successful in going after Phaedra, then other HWs, like Rinna, would be a risk for lawsuits as well. And , it could mean the end of the HW franchise.

I don't presume everyone watches RHOA but at their "epic four part Reunion", there was a much needed break and Andy Cohen suggested the remaining RH go for "a touch up", should we presume Andy was suggesting  they were all going to the bathroom to do cocaine?  Apparently dumbass Rinna would  believe so.

Rinna was a little smarter she did put in the form of a question and then reiterated it was just a question.  Apparently her attempts to suggest the man across from her had cocaine around his nostrils was left on the cutting room floor.  I guess if it were true there would have been film of the same.  I Bravo wouldhave left Rinna's comments in there might have been repercussions.  Again Rinna wins because she referenced the man across from her. 

I think if the producers continue to allow, unchecked RH accusing one another of unsubstantiated  drug use they will have to enact sanctions.  These accusations are  becoming far too common.   Although some find them hysterical it is fairly obvious the person being accused does not.  I would exclude Rinna m those being accused as once again she was making stuff up about Dorit accusing her.

There is one sure way to avoid litigation while filming the show-don't make shit up or pass on unfounded allegations.  I agree there very well be some backlash in the hiring of new RH if they are faced with having their brand tarnished or their reputation for sport. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

These lies do damage to their reputations and once people form their opinion it's over. I thought I heard Kandi spelling out on the reunion the nature of the damages that were done and how they effected Todd and herself. I also didn't care for Rinna putting it out there about the use of cocaine. Unless she's seen it with her own two eyes she shouldn't be talking about it on camera. In some states these type of allegations must be investigated. That means time, lawyers and money out the window for a alleged problem. 

My objection to Rinna's allegation is she did to combat non-existent allegations she as an addict, had a pill problem.  It just didn't happen.  She even went so far to say it was some sort of sixth sense. 

I agree with you about  there being consequences financial, emotional and public scorn fighting unsubstantiated  allegations.

• Love 6

Lisa Rinna needs something else to stick her nose into besides all these mean spirited lies just to boost ratings and HW worthiness. Next she may start selling out her daughters Kardashian style! Gather up all the women and have them do a Habitat for Humanity day again. They all need a common cause instead of these individual storylines.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Do pickup letters all go out at the same time (i.e. does everyone know by now like Eden whether or not Bravo wants them back)? 

This is pretty standard hedging but at least there's hope Rinna will be gone next year.

The cast dynamic needs a villain but it gets repetitive when it's the same idiot creating conflict every year. At this point, I'd take Brandi back just for the change of scenery. 

http://www.cbs8.com/story/35400392/exclusive-lisa-rinna-might-not-return-to-real-housewives-weighs-in-on-phaedra-parks-rhoa-exit

When it's the same idiot time after time the show's script is showing and it's braking the 4th wall. If they change it up next year we'll know the writers are desperate.

Eileen has been so damn boring for three years running. Rinna is willing to roll in shit for camera time. They both are both broken records.

I'd love to see Camile, Joyce, Adrienne or even Katherine back.

When the shine on the shit out-sparkles the diamonds maybe it's time to go.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Giselle said:

When it's the same idiot time after time the show's script is showing and it's braking the 4th wall. If they change it up next year we'll know the writers are desperate.

Eileen has been so damn boring for three years running. Rinna is willing to roll in shit for camera time. They both are both broken records.

Idiot is the perfect description, much more accurate than Hustler.  Eileen just hopes to have someone say something to her to be relevant.  Last season it was LVP and "the affair" comment.  This year it was the comment about her dead mother-which went nowhere. 

Rinna has made huge bank off her exposure on RHOBH, time for her to pack it in.  She can go back to doing every reality show except "Diving with the Stars".

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna has made huge bank off her exposure on RHOBH, time for her to pack it in.  She can go back to doing every reality show except "Diving with the Stars".

She and Harry can invent some issues and go on Marrige Bootcamp. Perhaps he can be mad at her for opening her big lips to make up lies instead of wifely duties if you catch my drift. 

• Love 5

If it turns out to be true that Rinna gets her own show, I'd be torn.

On one hand, I hate that her behavior is rewarded and given its own platform.

On another, it means she and her family would be contained on E! and I'd be far less likely to see her on my screen.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Harry Hamlin's hand placement seems a little odd. 

Terrible wig on the blonde one.

I posted a video of Gigi's Met Gala outfit on Yolanda's thread for you.

The Hamlins possible E reality show - I think a better show would be the Hiltons but they can't have editing control so that won't happen

• Love 2

The thing with a Rinna family show is it's been done before. There is nothing really unique about them. Harry is in the twilight of his career, The two daughters have such a flat effect that affects any scene they are in. As for Rinna, we've already seen her life and what she has to offer.

Sorry not interested.

• Love 6

Wow re: that Hamlin fam pic above. Can we please all remember that the brunette daughter that Harry and Lisa have allowed out of the house and onto the red carpet clad only in lingerie is just 15? 

On May 11, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Giselle said:

Camille, Kathryn, and Joyce all together would be a dream cast for me. 

At this point, though, I'll take anyone who isn't desperate to elbow Kyle, Rinna, and Eileen out of the way for their own place in Erika's rectal cavity. 

• Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, lunastartron said:

Wow re: that Hamlin fam pic above. Can we please all remember that the brunette daughter that Harry and Lisa have allowed out of the house and onto the red carpet clad only in lingerie is just 15? 

Camille, Kathryn, and Joyce all together would be a dream cast for me. 

At this point, though, I'll take anyone who isn't desperate to elbow Kyle, Rinna, and Eileen out of the way for their own place in Erika's rectal cavity. 

All I could think of is mom sure likes being the center of attention.  I agree about the stupid outfit the 15 year old is wearing-poor taste. 

I didn't get the impression Kyle was all that pleased with Erika at the Reunion.  She made some faces when Erika went after PK.  I miss Joyce and will be anxious to see if Camille returns full time next year.  I also liked Kathryn but I believe she has a low tolerance for BS. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

All I could think of is mom sure likes being the center of attention.  I agree about the stupid outfit the 15 year old is wearing-poor taste. 

I didn't get the impression Kyle was all that pleased with Erika at the Reunion.  She made some faces when Erika went after PK.  I miss Joyce and will be anxious to see if Camille returns full time next year.  I also liked Kathryn but I believe she has a low tolerance for BS. 

"Lisa, I have to ask: based upon the weird sexualization of your younger daughter and Harry's hand placement in this pic, is there something ... inappropriate going on in your family? Was this what Kim was talking about? Hey, I'm just asking! All you have to do is say 'no.' But I must have really touched a nerve! You're really angry, after all."

I get why Kyle isn't motivated to totally immerse herself in arguments that don't directly impact her vis a vis Rinna and Erika. But I think she and LVP both unaccountably helped coddle Erika for much of the season like in Hong Kong; Kyle clearly getting a kick out of Dorit's panty humor and then tucking tail when Erika and Eileen escalated it; etc.

I also can't help but be disgusted by Kyle and LVP's insistence that "I know deep down Rinna is a good person, has a good heart, and/or we have fun together."

Rinna and her cohort need to get the fuck checked outta them by someone in the vein of Joyce, who can stand up for herself but maintain most of her dignity, or simply by a Brandi/Kelly Dodd character who's unafraid to get down on their level. 

• Love 7

I can't help but wonder if Rinna is going to have a hard time getting party invites or if the other housewives will have guests who refuse to come if Rinna will be there.

She tainted anyone who was at the party with her drug accusations and I could see people not wanting to be associated with her or be an innocent victim in her drive by accusations with no obvious merit.

• Love 4

I also can't help but be disgusted by Kyle and LVP's insistence that "I know deep down Rinna is a good person, has a good heart, and/or we have fun together."

Maybe neither of them are as fond of Dorit as they pretend they are, and secretly and on a subconscious level enjoyed seeing Rinna go after her that way.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Maybe neither of them are as fond of Dorit as they pretend they are, and secretly and on a subconscious level enjoyed seeing Rinna go after her that way.

They enjoyed the fact that it wasn't them.

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, lunastartron said:

"Lisa, I have to ask: based upon the weird sexualization of your younger daughter and Harry's hand placement in this pic, is there something ... inappropriate going on in your family? Was this what Kim was talking about? Hey, I'm just asking! All you have to do is say 'no.' But I must have really touched a nerve! You're really angry, after all."

I get why Kyle isn't motivated to totally immerse herself in arguments that don't directly impact her vis a vis Rinna and Erika. But I think she and LVP both unaccountably helped coddle Erika for much of the season like in Hong Kong; Kyle clearly getting a kick out of Dorit's panty humor and then tucking tail when Erika and Eileen escalated it; etc.

Rinna and her cohort need to get the fuck checked outta them by someone in the vein of Joyce, who can stand up for herself but maintain most of her dignity, or simply by a Brandi/Kelly Dodd character who's unafraid to get down on their level. 

It smells of Hollywood friends and producers.  Kyle knows there is a certain  amount of stench comes with her family and keeps telling us how they are deep down good people and how much fun she has with them.  Kyle interrupting the flow at the end of the Reunion and spread manure made for a lackluster Reunion.  I did not appreciate Andy not spending more time into the machinations between Eileen, Rinna, Kyle and Dorit.  It is coming off a little too orchestrated to protect their precision hot house orchid Erika.  I started believing that once she turned so profane towards PK and Dori, Andy just decided to gloss over it and let her keep her place on the couch with Eileen and Rinna, snarl and curse at PK and Dorit.

By default this year  Kyle has returned to her role as the central character because she didn't have anyone to make up with.  Rare on the entire RH franchise. 

Hope Rinna suffers some ostracization  next season but my guess is whoever they bring on she will suck up to then decimate and run  off to NYC to manage her offspring's modeling career.

• Love 4

They enjoyed the fact that it wasn't them.

Or they just enjoyed the drama of it. Secretly they could have been

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

I did not appreciate Andy not spending more time into the machinations between Eileen, Rinna, Kyle and Dorit.  It is coming off a little too orchestrated to protect their precision hot house orchid Erika.

What machinations? The whole coke drama was between Rinna and Dorit. Kyle and Eileen had nothing to do with that. And Rinna and Kim's drama had nothing to do with Eileen or Erika.

I started believing that once she turned so profane towards PK and Dori, Andy just decided to gloss over it and let her keep her place on the couch with Eileen and Rinna, snarl and curse at PK and Dorit.

Why should Andy gloss over anything? He isn't there to fight anyone's battles. Maybe he just thought Boiled Ham and Crazy Eyes need to step it up when defending themselves.

Of course, not sure why Eileen and Erika are being dragged into Lisa's tiff with the Kemsleys on Rinna's board when they had nothing to do with it...

• Love 4
On 5/16/2017 at 9:37 AM, BBHN said:

Or they just enjoyed the drama of it. Secretly they could have been

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

What machinations? The whole coke drama was between Rinna and Dorit. Kyle and Eileen had nothing to do with that. And Rinna and Kim's drama had nothing to do with Eileen or Erika.

Why should Andy gloss over anything? He isn't there to fight anyone's battles. Maybe he just thought Boiled Ham and Crazy Eyes need to step it up when defending themselves.

Of course, not sure why Eileen and Erika are being dragged into Lisa's tiff with the Kemsleys on Rinna's board when they had nothing to do with it...

Eileen and Erica were not dragged in. They jump in of their own volition and sign off on each other's  visciousness. All three went at them in a tag team attack.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

I never saw Eileen or Erika jumping into the coke drama. And Eileen was dragged into the Kim drama by Kim.

Not the coke drama...but how does Eileen get away with commenting on Erika showing off her ...........on purpose and not get called out on that...by Erika?

How does Eileen get that pass?

• Love 2

I'm not ever sure why this is being discussed on Rinna's page, nor how it relates to the original topic about Rinna doing what she did to Dorit and LVP/Kyle forgiving her, etc.

• Love 4
(edited)

Which one? And even so, does a TH mean you are involved in the actual event itself? These women comment about things in their THs that they aren't always involved in. That doesn't mean they are a part of it.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3

Erika literally commended Rinna for starting the coke attack in one of her talking heads. 

Erika did the same at her lunch with Kyle and Eileen, too.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/11/2017 at 5:38 PM, Kokapetl said:

Lisar created about 80% of this season's conflict. Lisar v Kim and Lisar v Dorit. She'll kiss producer butt and tell them it tastes like ice cream. And if the producers don't Iike it (they do), she will change!

I'm a fan of Lisa's.  Her delivery is off much of the time, but I like what's at the core.  She did say in an interview I read that this show is a "job" and it's the hardest job she's ever had.    I like that she gets that about the show.   Reminds me of the expression about oversized clothes.  She's wearing the show.  The show is not wearing her.   She manages her participation in it.  I respect her ability to fight for things and get them.  I also like that she calls a spade a spade where her role on the show is concerned.  Yeah, it's supposed to be their real lives, but make no mistake, involvement is a job.  Or so I imagine :)

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ok, then she is a cheerleader. Just like any HW who makes any type of supportive comments about other events in her TH, I suppose.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1
(edited)

Which doesn't really change much either way. Actually, the original point was the "the machinations between Eileen, Rinna, Kyle and Dorit", and my point that Eileen and Ericka weren't involved in the beef between Rinna and Kim, and Eileen, Ericka, and Kyle were not involved in drama between Rinna and Dorit, regardless of when and where comments were made, and regardless of who made the comments.

Even if she was cheering on Rinna...ok then.

Also, caping on? Mileage of how we defend the HWs is one thing and varies, but personal insults are not cool.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
(edited)

Actually, the original point was the "the machinations between Eileen, Rinna, Kyle and Dorit",...

It wasn't mine.

Edited by jaync
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

It looks like there are other parents on that cover besides Rinna.

That just means that there are other camera hungry parents out there beside Rinna. LOL

• Love 3
(edited)

Or it means that was the actual point of the cover, by the editorial staff?

Even so, would Rinna really have that much power to demand she be put on the cover? Her daughter isn't in that demand for her to have that much leverage power.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, BBHN said:

Or it means that was the actual point of the cover, by the editorial staff?

Even so, would Rinna really have that much power to demand she be put on the cover? Her daughter isn't in that demand for her to have that much leverage power.

They are trying to launch a modeling career. It starts in Asia then if she is lucky, photographs well stays out of shit will move on to bigger markets.

she already was in Australia last year. She got a shot.

• Love 1