Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: All Tea All Shade

• Start Topic

Phaedra and Apollo divide in the wake of his apology to Kenya. Meanwhile, radio figure Claudia Jordan prepares for her new Southern life; NeNe returns to Atlanta following her show in Las Vegas; and a meeting between Porsha and Cynthia turns sour.

Cynthia is acting like a 5 year old going through menopause.  Oh Porsha.....that was funny!!!  Good one!  I liked Cynthia in the past but now I can't stand her.  She was acting like a real ass with Porsha!

• Love 9

What was that tension between Riley and Kayla about? That shit was awkward. You would almost think there was beef like one of them offered the other's man felatio.

When Todd asked Kayla if she was ready to see her step-sister , I was really surprised by the slow "noooo...".

I know that cow Momma Joyce said some slick shit about Kayla, now I'm wondering if Riley might have tossed some jabs as well?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 10

Cynthia to Porsha:  "You keep your name out of my mouth and I'll keep my name out of your mouth!"  Huh?!  Cynthia doesn't have the gift of gab that's for sure.  She does herself no favors acting like a middle schooler arguing with Porsha.  She should have kept it adult on her end and I would have probably rooted for her because there wasn't any excuse for Porsha showing up an hour late.  I would have been pissed too.  But I'm just not on board with this new Cynthia.  She bugs!

Apollo needs to be horsewhipped!!!  Ugh!  Going to your lawyer to see if you can get money out of your soon to be ex because you don't want to have to work at McDonalds and you don't want to have to resort to criminal activity again?!  Someone please beat him!!!  Stat!!!

• Love 15

I understood Cynthia's sentiment, but she should not have met with Porsha.

LOL, they both looked like they were competing for the last spot on RHOA - I guess Cynthia lost the battle, but kept her peach.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 7

What was that tension between Riley and Kayla about? That shit was awkward. You would almost think there was beef like one of them offered the other's man felatio.

When Todd asked Kayla if she was ready to see her step-sister , I was really surprised by the slow "noooo...".

I know that cow Momma Joyce said some slick shit about Kayla, now I'm wondering if Riley might have tossed some jabs as well?

I suspect Kandi and Todd have not done a lot of family things together including Kayla so Kayla is odd man out.  IMO, they should not have had a discussion about house rules for Kayla with Riley there because Riley is a child whereas Kayla is older.  Also, Riley has probably spent more time with Todd than Kayla has at this point.  Kayla is the stranger in that house and that has to be a really terrible feeling for her.

• Love 11

I never disliked Porsha before, but I'm over her. For her to have a "friend of" status I'm seeing too much of her. Did she say revoked instead of provoked? Porsha is dumb.

I thought Riley was rude. I didn't watch Kandi's wedding special so I don't know what happened between Kayla, Riley, and Joyce. That was weird and uncomfortable.

Cynthia, please take some of that backbone you recently grew and use it to put Peter in his place...sitting on the curb.

Shut the fuck up, Apollo!

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 11

Cynthia was doing the most in that meeting with Porsha. I guess someone was trying to keep their peach.

Is Randy Kessler the only attorney in Atlanta?

Apollo needs to be horsewhipped!!!  Ugh!  Going to your lawyer to see if you can get money out of your soon to be ex because you don't want to have to work at McDonalds and you don't want to have to resort to criminal activity again?!  Someone please beat him!!!  Stat!!!

But he's a season ticket holder.

• Love 15

Cynthia to Porsha:  "You keep your name out of my mouth and I'll keep my name out of your mouth!"  Huh?!  Cynthia doesn't have the gift of gab that's for sure.  She does herself no favors acting like a middle schooler arguing with Porsha.  She should have kept it adult on her end and I would have probably rooted for her because there wasn't any excuse for Porsha showing up an hour late.  I would have been pissed too.  But I'm just not on board with this new Cynthia.  She bugs!

Now he is concerned about a good job, lol.  He should have thought of that about 3 years ago.

• Love 7

The rules between Kayla and Riley shouldn't be the same, and Riley had no business talking about what Kayla should and shouldn't be getting into. Kayla is 18, Riley is what, 11? Totally different situations.

Is that the only lawyer in Atlanta?

I think I'm team Porsha, but it's rude as fuck to be an hour late, and I didn't hear an apology or explanation.

• Love 6

The only one who's thirsty enough to appear on this show.

Speaking of which... Nene's talking heads were hard to watch. OMG, it was like watching some old tired flapper from the 1920s wanting to break into talkies.

I am still laughing at this.  Its sad that Nene's style has not improved over time.  She looked good initially; now she looks tired and that blonde hair has expired past its wear by date.

• Love 9
I think I'm team Porsha, but it's rude as fuck to be an hour late, and I didn't hear an apology or explanation.

I've learned to be team no one with this show.  To paraphrase Denny Green, Porsha is who I thought she was, whereas Cynthia continues to lower herself in my eyes.  I've always tried to give her a break in the past despite her spinelessness when it comes to Peter, but I'm getting to the point where I want to FF past her scenes.    

Edited by Rina99
  • Love 5

Kenya's aunt seems to be a very wise woman and you can tell she has had to deal with Kenya's antics a long long time.  The way she speaks to her as a person who is trying to steer Kenya on the right path instead of being a yes person who eggs her on in her little diatribes is very commendable.  You can tell she loves Kenya, yet she doesn't play into Kenya's childish behavior and tries really hard to give her the best advice on how to deal with certain situations in a mature manor.  I really have a lot of respect for her.

• Love 23

Apollo is an entitled little bitch! Wait til his lawyer catalogs what each one of them contributed to the marriage. 

Porsha needs to go away. For being a "friend of", she certainly has a lot of screen time. 

At least Phaedra admitted she owed Kenya an apology. 

That scene with Riley and Kayla was super awkward. 

• Love 5

Kandi & Todd's bedroom scene was just product placement for Bedroom Kandi.

Mama Joyce probably said some slick mess to Riley about Kaela not going to college. But, if Kaela's not going to college she needs to be working somewhere.

Cynthia is just trying to secure her peach.

Porsha was acting like she was at the party the way she was describing it to Nene.

Can't Get Right basically said he's going back to crime as soon as he leaves the clink clink.

Claudia sounds kind of crazy and I'm not here for her biracial struggle story.

• Love 3

I want to be team Cynthia because Porsha is a dumb asshole. And it is beyond appalling to arrive an hour late and be indignant that Cynthia was in a foul mood. I'm sure that Cynthia waited because production told her Porsha was on her way. I understand why Cynthia was hot because friend of Porsha thought she could waste a housewife's time and swan in like she was doing Cynthia a favor. I just wish Cynthia could have kept her cool because Porsha more than most is really not worth looking like a fool.

Porsha and Nene really showed their worthlessness. They wouldn't even entertain apologizing to Kenya. For all of Phaedra's shadiness, the fact that she owed Kenya was the first thing out of her mouth when she heard Apollo lied.

I don't know what that awkwardness between Riley and Kaela, but Kandi and Todd need to stop that. No good can come if it.

• Love 10

Can't Get Right basically said he's going back to crime as soon as he leaves the clink clink.

OMG drivethroo, I died!!! lol

It's funny how both Cynthia and Porsha uttered the words, "I'll meet with her because I'm a grown assed woman" in conversations before they met, yet they both acted like 5 year olds when they finally got together.  smdh

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

It's a little hard to get behind Cynthia's new found badassery when she sat there and waited for an hour.  

"I sat here and waited for an hour to hear you tell me you think I'm a flip flopper."

WTF?

Whatever Cynthia....joke joke joke.

• Love 5

Based on all I've seen online this summer, I think that whole scene with Todd, Kandi and the girls was a complete setup. Bad, bad acting.

it practically screamed that to me, too, but I wonder just how much Kandi and Todd discussed before they got married b/c they didn't seem to be on the same page twice this week and once last week.
  • Love 2

it practically screamed that to me, too, but I wonder just how much Kandi and Todd discussed before they got married b/c they didn't seem to be on the same page twice this week and once last week.

Everything about Kandi seems scripted, from the MJ antics with the house, the bedroom Kandi, and now the girls. Who exploits their kids for a reality show?

Oh wait... nevermind...

• Love 5

I want to be team Cynthia because Porsha is a dumb asshole. And it is beyond appalling to arrive an hour late and be indignant that Cynthia was in a foul mood. I'm sure that Cynthia waited because production told her Porsha was on her way. I understand why Cynthia was hot because friend of Porsha thought she could waste a housewife's time and swan in like she was doing Cynthia a favor. I just wish Cynthia could have kept her cool because Porsha more than most is really not worth looking like a fool.

Porsha and Nene really showed their worthlessness. They wouldn't even entertain apologizing to Kenya. For all of Phaedra's shadiness, the fact that she owed Kenya was the first thing out of her mouth when she heard Apollo lied.

I don't know what that awkwardness between Riley and Kaela, but Kandi and Todd need to stop that. No good can come if it.

Its interesting to listen to Nene talk about how positive the experience is working on jobs other than RHOA, yet she is the main person throwing shade.  In her conversation with Porsha, she threw shade at Claudia, Kenya, Apollo and Cynthia.  Claudia and Apollo have said nothing against Nene at this point.  For the record, Nene left the impression that she is a bad friend to Cynthia based on the things she did to Cynthia on and off the show.

Nene can have several seats.  She is as thirsty as everybody else on this show.  She should beg Andy to get Kim back because Nene has not been interesting since Kim left.

Claudia seems like a lot of fun.  I like that she is self deprecating - saying that she is the biggest thing in old folks homes and prisons was a great line.  She is riding the ride without taking it all too seriously.  Good for her.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 12

I thought Riley was rude. I didn't watch Kandi's wedding special so I don't know what happened between Kayla, Riley, and Joyce. That was weird and uncomfortable.

Definitely. I don't think either one is a good actress, so I doubt it was staged. Riley could miss me with $100 allowance a week. I thought she was going to say it was the manner to which she has become accustomed to.

Cynthia was too damn turned up with Porsha.

• Love 6

Kenya's aunt seems to be a very wise woman and you can tell she has had to deal with Kenya's antics a long long time.  The way she speaks to her as a person who is trying to steer Kenya on the right path instead of being a yes person who eggs her on in her little diatribes is very commendable.  You can tell she loves Kenya, yet she doesn't play into Kenya's childish behavior and tries really hard to give her the best advice on how to deal with certain situations in a mature manor.  I really have a lot of respect for her.

I also like her Aunt and it is a shame that Kenya never listens to her!

I have no doubt that the producers kept Cynthia waiting and also told Porsha to take her time because Cynthia was not there yet! I smell producer set-up for the drama! LOL

Porsha is right, at first Cynthia did say that Kenya "provoked" Porsha but that she disagreed with the violence, then she changed her opinion to go along with the majority of viewers and said Kenya did not "provoke" her. She is a "flip flopper". LOL  I think her, Cynthia's, biggest issue with Porsha right now is that Nene and Porsha are friendly and any friend of her enemy is also an enemy! They talked over each other so much that neither heard the other at all tonight, IMO, both women are fools! LOL 

• Love 3

I was laughing at the people in the restaurant laughing at Porsha and Cynthia.

Porsha honey, you stay commenting about somebody's age. May you be lucky enough to get to be their age, and when you get there hopefully a pretty young thing doesn't throw shots at your age. Cause if we can keep it real, you ain't that young yourself. But carry on.

• Love 18

Was college never tossed around as an option for Kayla? If not, that makes me sad. And Riley was a little rude. But good for Kandi for being g supportive of Todd for ONCE.

Claudia seems cool for now. Her voice gives me Marlo teas but she's pretty and she makes Kenya slightly less boring.

Cynthia is just ridiculous. She was 100% in the right about Porsha's lateness but she had to turn up and make herself look like an asshole. I can't take a whole season of turnt up Cynthia. Porsha couldn't help but laugh in her face, she was so over the top. Ugh, shut up Cynthia. And that jumpsuit was cute to me. If she was gonna make fun of anything it should have been that ugly ass headpiece.

• Love 8

Definitely. I don't think either one is a good actress, so I doubt it was staged. Riley could miss me with $100 allowance a week. I thought she was going to say it was the manner to which she has become accustomed to.

We have to remember that Riley is so used to being an only child, having to now "share the wealth" isn't going to be easy for her.  Plus, she spends a lot of time with Joyce and no telling what petty crap Joyce has fed Riley about Todd's family.  I can seriously see Joyce telling Riley, "Don't let her come in and try to take your stuff!"  Plus, there is the huge age difference between her and Kayla.  When you think of it, they really don't have that much in common and it doesn't look like Riley is going to accept any different rules for Kayla than the rules for herself, but there should be.  Kayla is an adult.  No way should she have the same curfew as Riley.  I'm really surprised though that Todd hasn't insisted that she go to college.  It's not like they can't afford it. 

• Love 9

When Claudia introduced herself and said she was a "model", my internal response was like "Like...a face model? Really?! Hmm. OK, if you insist."

The red flag went up for me when Kandi and Todd were having that discussion about kids. I am not married and I don't have children, but even I know that you discuss your desire to have kids or not before you get married. I have seen marriages fall apart because one half made the assumption about children and never asked their spouse. Not good.

And I thought the family discussion got ugly when Riley said that when she was 18 she would be in college-apparently where Kayla is not. Awkward.

The Porsha/Cynthia fight (where Cynthia was trying to hard to reboot her image and Porsha continued to be so smugly stupid that I want her incarcerated) reminded me of all the other fights on this show-I wish we could get random TH from the other people in the restaurants-I want to hear what they thought of these women yelling at the top of their lungs. I love the reaction shots of the other patrons every time this happens.

• Love 3

Was college never tossed around as an option for Kayla? If not, that makes me sad. And Riley was a little rude. But good for Kandi for being g supportive of Todd for ONCE.

Claudia seems cool for now. Her voice gives me Marlo teas but she's pretty and she makes Kenya slightly less boring.

Cynthia is just ridiculous. She was 100% in the right about Porsha's lateness but she had to turn up and make herself look like an asshole. I can't take a whole season of turnt up Cynthia. Porsha couldn't help but laugh in her face, she was so over the top. Ugh, shut up Cynthia. And that jumpsuit was cute to me. If she was gonna make fun of anything it should have been that ugly ass headpiece.

I thought Porsha's jumpsuit was nice, too.  Honestly, that shade was what really made me mad at Cynthia, lol, I can be shallow.

Edited by Rina99
  • Love 3

NeNe= NoNo

Porsha= How can I take someone seriously that is named after a car?

Kandi=Mama Joyce & Riley represent her to the max.

Cynthia=Stupid is as stupid does.

Kenya= Again how can I take someone seroiusly that is named after a country.

• Love 2

I'm really surprised though that Todd hasn't insisted that she go to college.  It's not like they can't afford it.

Me too.  Opening a clothing store/designing clothes is great, but its a good idea to go to school and learn the mechanics.  Of course, Kayla has Kandi as a mentor so it won't be a terrible thing if she does not go to college, but I think it would enhance her possibilities if she does go.

• Love 7

College isn't for everyone (though Kayla has the luxury of trial and error without fear of Sallie Mae) but if Kayla's not going, she needs to be working, IMO - not least because it'll get her out of the house and she can meet some folks.

Todd and Kandi were together for a couple of years before marrying, but they don't appear to have talked about any of the big issues before jumping the broom.

• Love 2

We have to remember that Riley is so used to being an only child, having to now "share the wealth" isn't going to be easy for her.  Plus, she spends a lot of time with Joyce and no telling what petty crap Joyce has fed Riley about Todd's family.  I can seriously see Joyce telling Riley, "Don't let her come in and try to take your stuff!"  Plus, there is the huge age difference between her and Kayla.  When you think of it, they really don't have that much in common and it doesn't look like Riley is going to accept any different rules for Kayla than the rules for herself, but there should be.  Kayla is an adult.  No way should she have the same curfew as Riley.  I'm really surprised though that Todd hasn't insisted that she go to college.  It's not like they can't afford it.

I get that sharing is new to her, but it's not as if they're going to be sharing a room. They can probably avoid each other if need be since that house is so huge. I do have to keep in mind that Riley's a child, and not judge too harshly, but I really felt bad for Kaela. Not only is she by herself in a new city, but she has to deal with side eye from her stepsister and a beast of a step grandmother.

I doubt there will be any bonding due to the age difference. If Kaela were 13 or something, then maybe, but at 18, I'm sure the last thing she'd want to do is chill with a 7th grader.

I, too, wish that college was mentioned, but since Kandi didn't go to college, and I'm assuming Todd didn't, either, then maybe they think that college isn't a top priority?

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 4

Riley shaming Kayla for not being in college was beyond rude, but even worse was Kandi not admonishing her for it. She just sat there and allowed it, similar to how she stands around when MJ degrades and insults her husband and says nothing. Her passive, say-nothing attitude drives me crazy. Riley's comment might come back to haunt her, because the way Kandi spoils her (and her grandmother), something tells me that Riley might not choose college either, and Kandi will do nothing.

• Love 17