Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Grand Opening and Closure

• Start Topic

I can't stand Stassi and do *not* think she's pretty, but that white outfit she wore to the Pump opening party last night left little to the imagination.  And I saw NO "plumpness" whatsoever. 

I mean, she's not a skeletal string bean like Kristin, but I doubt she's a bigger than a size 4, if that. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1

I thought maybe I saw him outside, after the staph meeting, with Muppet James and Kristen. But I thought to myself, he can't possibly be that scruffy. I mean, it was only a few seconds, but he looked ROUGH. Was that really him?

LOL!  This is golden!

My partner loves this show, I just can't get into it, so I usually sit in the room and surf while it's on.  But I was wondering who Stassi's older gay bestie was that she was brunching and gossiping with.  Turns out, that's her dad!  Whoa.

We live in LA and Sur and Pump really aren't they expensive.  They are kind of tourist trap type places.  It's not lunching at the Ivy.  And these fools really do work there!  How embarrassing.  This show and these people blow my mind in their willful stupidity.

• Love 2

My partner loves this show, I just can't get into it, so I usually sit in the room and surf while it's on.  But I was wondering who Stassi's older gay bestie was that she was brunching and gossiping with.  Turns out, that's her dad!  Whoa.

Me too! I missed the intro so I wasn't sure who she was meeting. I almost thought for a second it was ghost Patrick, but nope, just her dad. At least he didn't bring his own alcohol this time?? 

On WWHL, Andy asked her how much a certain drink costs (can't remember the name) and she said $12.50. Now, I will admit I have not been in a bar in years, and even then they were NOT fancy bars, but that seems like a lot for a drink. She actually gave that as an example of their prices being reasonable! I was a Long Island Ice Tea drinker, and the most I every paid for one was $6, but they were usually $4.50. I guess if she uses super top shelf stuff, but damn....

I don't go out as much as I used to, but $12 doesn't seem outlandish for LA.  It doesn't mean it isn't expensive, and I totally hate paying that much for a drink, but I didn't bat an eye when she said it.  You're lucky to get a draft beer at lunch for $6.  $4.50 might get you a shitty well drink at a divey happy hour.  I think $12-14 isn't odd for a mixologist style cocktail.  

HA! I actually felt him with the DVR. We recently switched to a multi-room, HD DVR and it was a real conundrum for me, because I had so many things on the DVR I didn't want to lose. Like, I pondered this switch for days because of it. First world problems!

I really want to upgrade my Tivo, but I have MTV's Fat Camp on there and I'm loathe to lose Diane and Petey.  I'm pretty sure that my box is so old that it only records off to VCR.

Also so not buying that Other Tom all of a sudden "needs" to start bartending again after four years because his modeling gigs are fewer and far between, and he is saving for a future with Katie. Please. He wants to bartend for Lisa to get more camera time, plain and simple.   

He got moved up to the opening credits this year.  I don't think he was in the credits last year and possibly not the first season either.  Opening credits means a lot more money.  I'm sure working at Pump and the drama around it helped him snag that.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 1

Oh Kristen, I do so love your delusions.   Flat Iron needs to get over you, indeed!   Hon, you need to notice that Flat Iron isn't the one doing the cyber sleuthing on "social media" and he's also not the one crying over a cable box.  Maybe you need to take a Beemer selfie with the Muppet Busboy and get yourself together.

And I am anxiously waiting for someone to retort to her neverending comments on how Ariana caused Flat Iron to cheat on Kristen with the very obvious "you were banging Jax!"  Which is actually worse because 1) it's JAX, 2) Jax was Flat Iron's supposed friend, 3) Jax was StASSi's supposed boyfriend, 4) StASSi was Kristen's supposed bestie and 5) it's JAX.

I still love me some Tom Schwartz even if working is such a foreign concept to him and he seems to have difficulty holding down a job working for Lisa Vanderpump.  I did check out his modeling/acting/macting pages and did not realize that he is 6'1".  He's tall.  I guess it's hard to stand out with Jax's simeon-likeness and Flat Iron's tall hair.

I cannot believe that Muppet James went groveling to Queen Lisa.  Oh wait, yes I can.  Apparently the best places to work in WeHo are where your current girlfriend (supposedly) and her ex both work.

I see zero chemistry between Ariana and Flat Iron.  And Muppet James and Cigarette Sally.  And Schwartz and Tequila Katie.  The guys have chemistry . . . together.  Just not with the gals.

This show validates my existence and makes me feel better about the crappy choices I've made in life. 

And clearly no show is complete with Kristen reminding us how much Lisa hates her.  Golden.

• Love 4

This kinda confirms pretty much what we've thought -- that Lisa doesn't know what the fuck she's doing running this joint-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2839473/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-star-Lisa-Vanderpump-hit-1-5-million-legal-fees-payout-former-employee-sued-sexual-harassment.html

If she manages Villa Blanca this poorly, explains a lot bout what goes on at SUR.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
I did check out his modeling/acting/macting pages and did not realize that he is 6'1".  He's tall.  I guess it's hard to stand out with Jax's simeon-likeness and Flat Iron's tall hair.

And the well-exfoliated forehead. If the sun hits it just right you might end up blind. 

The guys have chemistry . . . together.  Just not with the gals.

Exactly!!

Never realized how ridiculous and confusing this show is until I tried to explain to the people I made watch it with me last night.  I would've thought teenage girls would enjoy this mess, but both ewwww'd multiple times as I explained the "plot".   

I just hope I'm not accused of contributing to the deliquency of minors because I also introduced them to Are you The One?

I will say, that I adored seeing arguments over the cable box.  I like the real life moments.  Do we ever see Katie's apartment?

Edited by snarts

Alas, after going the longest time I can recall wtih no BRAVO, I now have the RHOA, RHOBH returning tonight and this lovely piece of BRAVO mastery. I am looking for Kristen to go totally Fatal Attraction on Tom and what's her name., No animals harmed, of course, but otherwise I think she is on her way. Obsessed much Kristen? I do agree that whats her name could have given them some privacy, but she is obviously not secure enough to do so. Don't either of these women know he's gay or is it all part of the script to pretend no one notices? Do guys actually have conversations like Tom and Schwartz were having? Where one guy says the other is "glowing". That was just bizarre.

These people are all just so skeevy and self absorbed and vapid and well, just fabulous reality trash. Except Jax. I could really do without any Jax, he is just too skeevy to watch. .I hate Stassi but it will be interesting to watch her wander around LA all alone carrying on about her imaginary boyfriend that is clearly so madly in love he refuses to appear on camera. But her dog is really cute. Poor dog. 

Edited by chlban
Never realized how ridiculous and confusing this show is until I tried to explain to people I made watch it with me last night.  I would've thought teenage girls would enjoy this mess, but both ewwww'd multiple times as I explained the "plot".

My husband walked through last night and was like, "What's this one?" (Yes, I have a lot.) I told him, "Vanderpump Rules". He looked confused. I said - "You know Lisa from Beverly Hills? Well this is a spin off about her restaurants, but mostly the sleazy staph". He then asked, "Well, does it? You know...rule?" I said, "Oh, yes. Yes it does". 

• Love 4
I will say, that I adored seeing arguments over the cable box.  I like the real life moments.  Do we ever see Katie's apartment?

Yea, Stassi was staying her Tequila Katie and Schwartz before getting her own place. 

Yeah, hard to believe, right? Stassi's famewhore father was more than ready for his closeup! ha ha

• Love 2

Flat Iron Tom is totally bugging me. On WWHL last week he was so very aware of the cameras. All of his heavy sighing and taking moments to collect his thoughts before speaking was just too much. So many words with so little substance. Ever since that appearance I can't help but notice the same behaviors on VPR. That DVR scene seemed soooooo very scripted. He's a terrible mactor.

I remember someone at TWoP once posted clips or something from a movie FI Tom was in and yes, he was horrible.

• Love 1

Lisa didn't start exhibiting full-on contempt for Kristen until after Brandi revealed Kristen was the mutual acquaintance who revealed that Scheana is one of Lisa's pets and that Lisa knew all along about Eddie, and staged the first run-in between Scheana and Brandi at Villa Blanca. I think Kristen would've been fired but at that point she was an established lead shit stirrer on VPR.

And wtf was Ariana drinking outside in the back while making no move to give James and Peter any privacy while they talked about the wrongness of drinking outside in the back? I'm sure it was just a water. I also thought it was shitty of her to refuse Kristen and Tom any privacy as well. If Mr. Peanut's ex came to pick up the old cable box with the 4000 dvrd episodes of History's Mysteries they used to watch together I'd let them mourn in private.

Ariana refused Tom & Kristin privacy? I must have missed that. I'm fairly certain that Ariana would've granted FI Tom's request if that's what he wanted. How do we know what FI Tom and Ariana discussed in private? Maybe FI Tom told Ariana in private not to leave him alone with crazy ass Kristin. I wouldn't blame him at all. Plus we all know that the tension and drama increase x10 if Ariana were present.

I'm just shocked that people think this show is real. It's fun as hell to watch and snark but don't take this sh*t seriously.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 1

The guys have chemistry . . . together.  Just not with the gals.

Because they are gay and are acting the hetro love fest with the woman on this show. FI Tom and Ariana=O chemistry. Nothing can convince me otherwise that FI Tom isn't gay! I know I'm beating a dead horse.

I think FI Tom and Ariana seem like good pals and that's about it. Weird when Jax/Stassi and FI Tom/Kristen seemed to have more attraction, than these two and their newfound love.

I don't like Kristen, but seriously she's one of the biggest contributors to VR's whole storyline. Agreed that she's probably wrestling with some undiagnosed mental illness, and that's why I'm so uncomfortable ragging on her. I'd love for her to actually book some work, breeze away from this mess (like Laura Leigh) and watch VR totally implode. What else would there be? Stassi talking about her invisible boyfriend? Scheana whining about something? Jax getting plastic surgery? As much as these people would hate to admit it, Kristen adds a lot to the show and last season would not have been what it was without her.

Schwartz just looks like he has a major crush on Jax.  Look at the scenes with them.  It just looks like Schwartz wants to cuddle with him.  I know -- ew & gross -- cuz who the fuck would wanna get near his grease & ooze, but Schwartz is always giving him such an I'm-in-luv-with-you look.

Nothing can convince me otherwise that FI Tom isn't gay! I know I'm beating a dead horse.

Guess you don't buy he's a flat-iron-sexual?  Seems much more attached to the flat iron than anyone I've seen on the show.

• Love 1

Stassi moves to NY for 6 months, get a new hair cut some new awful clothes & from that she's a changed person?!? She said people in NY asked her what she did all day. Maybe they meant "get a job". I find nothing redeeming about her. I do not find her to be witty, smart or attractive. I find her to be bratty & mean. 

• Love 6

I had no idea Tom Schwartz was in Haley Reinhart's music video!

Here it is: 

For those who don't know her, Haley Reinhart placed 3rd on Season 10 of American Idol. I saw this video when it first came out and can't believe Schwartz was in it! (Of course I didn't know who he was at the time). 

• Love 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not the shit on the DVR!!!! I....think...I....need.....a.....valium.....if she takes the vacuum, hide the knives~!

It's so funny, but I understand all too well.

I still have a TiVo Series 2 hooked up to a tube TV in the spare bedroom, because I have programs going back to the early 2000s saved on it, and lifetime service on the thing. My husband wants it all gone, it's one of the few things we quarrel about.

I love the opening credits this season, with everyone's drinks spilling everywhere.

• Love 3

I actually think Muppet James held his own when he met with Lisa to apologize his way back into his job. I do believe in real life he's totally obnoxious, but on the show he hasn't been too bad! 

Tom Sandoval at the gym: I had no idea he was so built. With the tank top you can really see his neck is disappearing into that buff bodybuilder look. 

And Stassi has the clearest, bluest eyes. Her make-up and her hair this year is spot on. I even like her chunky necklaces. 

Speaking of chunky, why are all the SUR waitresses wearing chunky boots with their dresses? Is that a new style I need to be aware of? 

Ariana refused Tom & Kristin privacy? I must have missed that. I'm fairly certain that Ariana would've granted FI Tom's request if that's what he wanted. How do we know what FI Tom and Ariana discussed in private? Maybe FI Tom told Ariana in private not to leave him alone with crazy ass Kristin. I wouldn't blame him at all. Plus we all know that the tension and drama increase x10 if Ariana were present.

I'm just shocked that people think this show is real. It's fun as hell to watch and snark but don't take this sh*t seriously.

There was no dramatic refusal on Ariana's part and no taking of shit seriously on mine; my interpretation was that Ariana's presence was disrespectful...I didn't mean to indicate it was impossible that a private conversation and/or producer interference happened. Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

There was no dramatic refusal on Ariana's part and no taking of shit seriously on mine; my interpretation was that Ariana's presence was disrespectful...I didn't mean to indicate it was impossible that a private conversation and/or producer interference happened.

As I was watching the show, I thought she lacked basic good manners for not finding some reason to excuse herself. Then it would have been up to Tom or Kristen to interject with a "No, please stay," if so desired.

She exhibited equally poor behavior during Peter's conversation with James.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 2

I think FI Tom and Ariana seem like good pals and that's about it. Weird when Jax/Stassi and FI Tom/Kristen seemed to have more attraction, than these two and their newfound love.

I don't like Kristen, but seriously she's one of the biggest contributors to VR's whole storyline. Agreed that she's probably wrestling with some undiagnosed mental illness, and that's why I'm so uncomfortable ragging on her. I'd love for her to actually book some work, breeze away from this mess (like Laura Leigh) and watch VR totally implode. What else would there be? Stassi talking about her invisible boyfriend? Scheana whining about something? Jax getting plastic surgery? As much as these people would hate to admit it, Kristen adds a lot to the show and last season would not have been what it was without her.

I agree 100%. I think the whole Fatal Attraction sotryline is the only thing really worth watching.   

• Love 1

There was no dramatic refusal on Ariana's part and no taking of shit seriously on mine; my interpretation was that Ariana's presence was disrespectful...I didn't mean to indicate it was impossible that a private conversation and/or producer interference happened.

I agree with you. Kristen may be a tad BSC, but Ariana is coming off as an asshat herself. She's also so smug. Okay you got Tom, good for you, he's such a catch ya know.

I also didn't care for the way your post was responded to up thread. State your opinion but don't pick apart other's, just my 2 cents on that.....

I love the opening credits this season, with everyone's drinks spilling everywhere.

And rose petals flying through the air. Because....you know...that's a common occurrence at most restaurant/bars. 

Speaking of chunky, why are all the SUR waitresses wearing chunky boots with their dresses? Is that a new style I need to be aware of?

I don't get their entire work ensemble. For the women. Those dresses are so shapeless and ugly, IMO. 

• Love 2
I actually felt him with the DVR. We recently switched to a multi-room, HD DVR and it was a real conundrum for me, because I had so many things on the DVR I didn't want to lose. Like, I pondered this switch for days because of it. First world problems!

Oh I know. My household is switching from Comcast (aka the devil) to DirectTV, and I am reluctant to let my DVR go. All the obscure movies from the middle of the night that I was too lame to stay up and watch!!!! Old episodes of Intervention.....I just am not ready.

I still love me some Tom Schwartz even if working is such a foreign concept to him and he seems to have difficulty holding down a job working for Lisa Vanderpump.  I did check out his modeling/acting/macting pages and did not realize that he is 6'1".  He's tall.  I guess it's hard to stand out with Jax's simeon-likeness and Flat Iron's tall hair.

I had no idea he was so tall either. And I looked at his resume (or whatever you call it in the actorverse) and he was in True Blood! Of course they didn't say which episode or season, nor give a character name. But now I wanna rewatch the whole series for a Schwartz-hunt. Dammit. I don't have that kind of time. I still don't get him and Tequila Katie. He really is a great looking guy, and TKatie is....TKatie. She's not ugly or anything, but I would say he could do better.

I cannot believe that Muppet James went groveling to Queen Lisa.  Oh wait, yes I can.  Apparently the best places to work in WeHo are where your current girlfriend (supposedly) and her ex both work.

Oh yes. Loved this. Which I suppose means he'll be back to SUR next week. Yawn. I can't believe being a bus boy at SUR is worth groveling to get your job back, especially if he is this established ritzy dj like he claims to be. Who cares about SUR then? Scheana's man has a real career and doesn't need to moonlight bussing tables for camera time.

What is with Stassi's wardrobe this season? She is seriously starting to look like Chelsea Clinton in the face, but with Hilary's wardrobe. Why? She's not even 30 yet, there's no need to dress like a politician's wife. Also, where was this great boyfriend of hers while she was busy moving in/setting up "their" apartment? One would figure this super awesome boyfriend would be on the scene moving furniture in or setting up the tv/techie stuff or....anything. That struck me as really weird, there wasn't so much as a box there with his name on it. Is he ever going to make an appearance or is she just going to keep talking about how wonderful he is to everyone else on camera? I don't get it.

Looks like this show doesn't really need Stassi around after all, considering now that she no longer works for Lisa there's really no reason for her to be hanging around all the damn time. Coming up to the bar at SUR and demanding free drinks "because I used to work here" isn't cute. I used to work for CVS, but they don't let me walk out with free toilet paper and hair dye. She's not that special. Also, what's with her parents making cameos in every other episode? We don't see anyone else's parents on a regluar basis. What makes Daddy Schroederbucks so interesting?

I dunno, but I didn't think Ariana was being rude in either situation. Peter and Busboy were outside having an argument and Ariana was probably there first taking a break. The camera was rolling so it was obvious this was not a truly private conversation. Nothing is on reality tv. Plus, I am sure the chance of entertainment was high. And it didn't disappoint. It's always kind of gleeful watching/hearing someone you hate at work getting their ass chewed out and/or fired. And at the apartment Kristen was there to discuss the cable box. Come on. That was not worthy of a private moment either. Kristen may have wanted to wax poetic about their former relationship but it was obvious FI Tom just wanted to give her whatever she wanted so she would leave. She just wouldn't stop talking.. And near crying.. She's lucky FI Tom didn't just toss her the old cable box and tell her to GTFO, he's a lot nicer than I would have been about it. Their relationship is over, even if Kristen isn't actually over it. She needs to find a way to cope that doesn't involve stalking FI Tom's whole life.

Speaking of FI Tom and Ariana, looks like the apartment got an overhaul since last week's episode. I guess the sloppy roommate must have moved out in the interim. The place resembled more of its former condition, from when Kristen was there. Not exactly spotless, but a major improvement regardless.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 2

I agree with you. Kristen may be a tad BSC, but Ariana is coming off as an asshat herself. She's also so smug. Okay you got Tom, good for you, he's such a catch ya know.

I also didn't care for the way your post was responded to up thread. State your opinion but don't pick apart other's, just my 2 cents on that.....

I guess your referring to my post and that's fair. I didn't hear Ariana's refusal to leave the room and after reading the post, I thought I missed it.

Edited by turbogirlnyc

So I wonder what was on that DVR FI Tom was so loathe to part with? Extensive FI demonstrations on the paid advertising channel? His favorite porn (won't speculate to what kind)?

Stassi is my only real disappointment this season. No talk of medieval mutilation of her enemies - not to mention the wardrobe...again. Hoping you get with it girl - you need to be more entertaining if you want the three episode birthday. Maybe she already knew Scheana's wedding might take the sails out of that one.

• Love 1

I guess your referring to my post and that's fair. I didn't hear Ariana's refusal to leave the room and after reading the post, I thought I missed it.

You probably didn't intend to come off harsh. No biggie. Sometimes we get passionate on here!

• Love 1

Stassi dying laughing after hearing that Jax had a nose job really pisses me off.  You had a chin implant, you judgmental bitch! 

I'd make a comment on her nose job, but I'm not the type to do that.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3

As I was watching the show, I thought she lacked basic good manners for not finding some reason to excuse herself. Then it would have been up to Tom or Kristen to interject with a "No, please stay," if so desired.

She exhibited equally poor behavior during Peter's conversation with James.

Maybe it's the petty in me, but I was there first, find your own damn place to be dramatic and weepy or grow balls and ask me to leave. 

There's no way I'm voluntarily  leaving a dramatic situation. My nosiness won't allow.

• Love 6

No worries, turbogirl. I admit I did think your response was harsh, but I could have worded my original post better and said I thought it was rude of Ariana to stay in the room. Refuse makes it sound like there was a confrontation and there wasn't. Ariana and Tom have been bugging me this season, but I promise you the day I take this shit seriously is the day I put in my own application at SUR.

QCTk1YC.gif

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

No worries, turbogirl. I admit I did think your response was harsh initially, but I could have worded my original post better and said I thought it was rude of Ariana to stay in the room. Refuse makes it sound like there was a confrontation and there wasn't. Ariana and Tom have been bugging me this season, but I promise you the day I take this shit seriously is the day I put in my own application at SUR.

QCTk1YC.gif

I love you for that GIF.  

Luved seeing Schwartz struggling to bench 100 pounds.  Um, old men & teenage girls easily do dat.  Schwartz, ya twig, I'm not tellin' ya to be a greasy roid case like Ape-face, but ya could man up & lift a weight once in a while.  Sheesh.  At least FI (surprising as fuck to me) looked kinda built.  OK, he still looked gurly, but kinda built -- sorta like one of those chick bodybuilders except, not as built or butch as dem.

• Love 3

Ok I'll admit that I've never worked in the restaurant/bar industry before, but is it really that had to find staff that can get through a shift sober? I love to get my drink on, but the only time I've had a drink at work was a glass of champagne during a Christmas lunch when I had to go back to the office after. Is it a bar thing or an alcoholic narcissist thing?

Ok I'll admit that I've never worked in the restaurant/bar industry before, but is it really that had to find staff that can get through a shift sober? I love to get my drink on, but the only time I've had a drink at work was a glass of champagne during a Christmas lunch when I had to go back to the office after. Is it a bar thing or an alcoholic narcissist thing?

I can't imagine it at any high end establishment, but my current bartender at the hole in the wall spot has about 1 drink/hour.  

Stassi moves to NY for 6 months, get a new hair cut some new awful clothes & from that she's a changed person?!? She said people in NY asked her what she did all day. Maybe they meant "get a job". I find nothing redeeming about her. I do not find her to be witty, smart or attractive. I find her to be bratty & mean.

I floved the way she tried to spin having no ambition whatsoever other than marrying well to be some sort of spiritual quest that the souless yuppies of NYC just can't understand. They need to be busy all the time with jobs and stuff. Stasi is zen enough to sit at home meditating on the food network and her new haircut.

• Love 7

Yeah, I get why she fled here.  People her age were probably lookin' at her like the lazy piece of shit she is.  People here are very much bout careers & jobs, whether rich or poor, 10 kids or no kids, no matter what age.  And her saying she's watching Food Network all day?  Yeah, I could see why she was alone in NYC -- except maybe for ghost Patrick.

Well, producers -- are we gonna meet ghost Patrick, the big fuckin' douchebag that Stass is counting on to support her ass now?  Or is drunk ole Daddy (who is indeed lookin' like an elderly gay gent) throwing money at her & dat's why she's acting like she's Paris Hilton?  C'mon, we know she can't be gettin' much dough from cheapo Andy.  Satan Andy shot his Bravo budget to pay Beth her mil.  These chucklefucks are lucky to get a few nickels & dimes from him.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I can't imagine it at any high end establishment, but my current bartender at the hole in the wall spot has about 1 drink/hour.

I was a waitress before and maybe bartenders are different, but anyplace I know if you were drinking on the job and serving tables food, you'd be fired on the spot.

I'm way intrigued if all Stassi does this season is sit around and do nothing.

No worries, turbogirl. I admit I did think your response was harsh, but I could have worded my original post better and said I thought it was rude of Ariana to stay in the room. Refuse makes it sound like there was a confrontation and there wasn't. Ariana and Tom have been bugging me this season, but I promise you the day I take this shit seriously is the day I put in my own application at SUR.

QCTk1YC.gif

My post was harsh and I honestly did not mean it the way it sounded. I was wrong and I am sorry. I keep telling myself to wait one second, review what I typed and then click to post.

Like Persnickity1, I too appreciate that gif. Thank you!

• Love 2

Yeah, I get why she fled here.  People her age were probably lookin' at her like the lazy piece of shit she is.  People here are very much bout careers & jobs, whether rich or poor, 10 kids or no kids, no matter what age.  And her saying she's watching Food Network all day?  Yeah, I could see why she was alone in NYC -- except maybe for ghost Patrick.

Well, producers -- are we gonna meet ghost Patrick, the big fuckin' douchebag that Stass is counting on to support her ass now?  Or is drunk ole Daddy (who is indeed lookin' like an elderly gay gent) throwing money at her & dat's why she's acting like she's Paris Hilton?  C'mon, we know she can't be gettin' much dough from cheapo Andy.  Satan Andy shot his Bravo budget to pay Beth her mil.  These chucklefucks are lucky to get a few nickels & dimes from him.

Sorry to be posting again so soon but I had to ask if anyone else thought Stassi's conversation with her dad was odd? My dad is the farthest thing from a strict father and he's even more liberal minded than myself! Still, as his youngest daughter, I cannot imagine speaking to him like he were one of my close girlfriends. It was just odd to hear her gossiping with daddy. Anyway...

• Love 1