Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

EJ's and Brady's SORASing had to be the worse ones. Brady should be much younger than Shawn-D. EJ is younger than Belle by three years. EJ didn't do the teen scene, too cool for that.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Okay, Show. Just send Abigail to bed or shopping or to the gala and let Jenn do the baby storyline, because she's the only one who is even halfway selling it. I mean, I mean, Abigail was SMILING at the doctor as she started to tell her bad news about Baby Plot Point. Smiling...

Somebody get her a job as the desk clerk at the Bates Motel because she's scary nuts.

I hope that at some point Belle goes to the can and gets some toilet paper stuck to the back of her dress. Nobody other than Abigail currently deserves a public shaming half as much. There's a time for being a snotty stuck up....and then there's Belle.

And damn! THESE two are Chad's only choices?? Better keep him hypnotized or he'll run screaming into the night.

JPL hasn't learned one single thing since OLTL came to an end. He's Rex. Which is not a compliment in any way. He's got the shrill upswing at the end of his sentences. He's got the air of a guy who checks his hair way more than his date. And we got to see a hint of his petulance today, with Brady.

Victor would have exposed him as an infant to the wolves if he'd known he'd turn out like this. Or maybe not, since he's kept Brady around for all this time.

The Kiriakis clan has fallen on hard times, folks, very hard.

Theresa, less flutter, more steel. Great that Brady loves you, but she should remember she's all that without him too.

Ann was my favorite today.

So, Doctor Botox Lips will go out with anyone at all, I take it?

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

Didn't realize that Salem was such a hotbed of fashion to have a runway premiere for New Year's Eve.  The whole show was so dark, and quick.  You couldn't really see the designs.  

All the hopes I had for this show in the fall have been dashed - so much seems pointless, and the DiMera attempts to maintain power have just become so pathetic. (Especially since Andre is now the driving force, and he looks like the funeral director has already embalmed him!)  Hard to see any point in bringing back any of the goldie oldies, since they all have shitty story lines at this point.

• Love 3

Does it bother anyone else that Tamara Braun cannot/does not hold eye contact with whomever she's speaking to???? It always looks like she's looking at people's collar bones or shoulders. Argh!!!

At least she's not watching invisible birds flying around the ceiling like Rocky in Below Deck ;-)

• Love 1

Okay, Show.  Just send Abigail to bed or shopping or to the gala and let Jenn do the baby storyline, because she's the only one who is even halfway selling it.  I mean, I mean, Abigail was SMILING at the doctor as she started to tell her bad news about Baby Plot Point.  Smiled.  

Somebody get a job as the desk clerk at the Bates Motel because she's scary nuts.

It's slightly amusing that no one on set ever pulls KM aside and gives her some eye drops or tells her her attempts at portraying a loving, concerned, new mother are very bad, and in general, that her acting choices are subpar. Does this show even have a director? Surely they should've have noticed KM smiling while the doctor was talking about how broke down Plot Point Baby is. Incompetence all around. 

• Love 7

Well I just watched one of the recent episodes (Monday maybe? T freaks out and leaves the fashion show when Kate tells her her hemlines suck and Brady says he loves her) and have to say I FFed through most of it.

I'm fine with Brady actually loving Theresa - he goes for the nutty types and they share a kid - but this just didn't feel all that earned. Sure, Victor was being rude to T and Kate was putting her down...but...so what? Hasn't Brady been doing that since T nearly killed his father and repeatedly lied/schemed to keep them a couple and also helped him get really deep into drugs and booze again? If DAYS wants me to believe he's in love with her, for real, it needs to sound less like something he's saying to get her to smile and refocus on the fashion show and more like something coming from a real emotional place. Given what we've seen, I can understand him easing up on her and being a bit more cordial to help her find some professional footing. But I don't see him loving her. Brady's an idiot, but - and I hate to say this cause I really like JL and her work on this character - but Theresa hasn't been anything close to an appealing option for him, especially in the last few months of milking the whole "Mommy!" thing. Yikes, man. Are you just "loving" her now by default? Maybe there were scenes of them in their apartment last week that would sell me on the legitimacy of his feelings now, but from what I remember of the bicentennial, he was just doing the typical Caveman Brady bit where he sticks up for the lady and it makes him feel big, and therefore happy.

Since when is Paul a model? It's nice to see him (I guess) but it was strange seeing him next to Gabby...

The entire tete-a-tete between Marlena and Fail was preposterous. Why would Marlena be going "Hmmm - you don't like that he dumped you, so yes, maybe the DiMera's are brainwashing him into being attracted to my granddaughter, Belle?" Plotting over character and logic any day on DAYS!

It's sad to see the series is still in such rough shape, even though it's a different situation than we were in at the start of 2015. Theresa is on a better path, but the writing is really dumb...the DiMeras are doing evil things, but those things are super dumb, Fail is still eating the show, only with more legitimacy now as a "Mother"...and somewhere in the middle of all that we've got lost plot threads.

I was wondering this morning if Marlena ever even found out that Chad - the guy she spent a lot of time helping - was never the Necktie Murderer. Did she? Because now she's suspecting him of being involved in the attack she experienced...can we have ONE story or emotional beat properly played out at a time, show?

Right now, Marlena is (possibly):

A) Worried about Sami

B) Worried about Belle's broken marriage

C) Wondering if Chad is out to get her

D) Upset with John over his career shenanigans

E) Giving him a Second Chance (They've apparently dropped this plot completely, since they've clearly passed the "One Month and We'll Re-Marry!" mark)

F) Concerned about Eric (again, barely seen)

G) Mourning Will (sorta, but more than others, that's for sure)

H) Mourning Bo? Trying to help Hope? (Not even, but you'd think...right?)

I) Working (ha!)

J) Involved in the lives of Brady? Arianna? Nope? Nevermind

...and the way they've plotted things, it stands to reason Marlena would be going through all of this. But we should be SEEING IT play out. Or they should be dialing back all the stuff that's happening, because there's no time to process any of it. The actors aren't getting the time, the audience certainly isn't getting the time. And the end result is a very strange situation where Marlena is happily munching popcorn with John and seeming okay, in spite of the awful stuff that's happened in the recent past, most of which the show hasn't bothered to develop at all.

That said, I look forward to seeing the fashion show at some point, and Theresa's new apartment, and Dan being gone (won't miss him) and Kate getting the company going. 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

I guess Eric is supposed to be an alcoholic now? He's been MIA for weeks at a time so I guess that development must have happened mostly offscreen.

Is Nicole supposed to be legit in love with Dan? I always assumed that relationship was a place holder until Nicole/Eric were revisited but I guess that entire thread has been dropped. OK.

I'm very disappointed at how marginalized Eric has become since Serena was murdered.  

• Love 4

Paul was asked to be a spokesmodel for Basic Black before Will died.

I'm not sure about calling Teresa 'T' for short when there already was a character T. I've called her Tre before so it wasn't confusing for a lapsed viewer or something.

I caught that face Lucas made during the Christmas singing it was almost like the actor was grimacing. Felt the same way bro.

• Love 3

Good thing Sami did not tell Marlena where she was because she would have told failure all about where Sami is.

Well I just watched one of the recent episodes (Monday maybe? T freaks out and leaves the fashion show when Kate tells her her hemlines suck and Brady says he loves her) and have to say I FFed through most of it.

I'm fine with Brady actually loving Theresa - he goes for the nutty types and they share a kid - but this just didn't feel all that earned. Sure, Victor was being rude to T and Kate was putting her down...but...so what? Hasn't Brady been doing that since T nearly killed his father and repeatedly lied/schemed to keep them a couple and also helped him get really deep into drugs and booze again? If DAYS wants me to believe he's in love with her, for real, it needs to sound less like something he's saying to get her to smile and refocus on the fashion show and more like something coming from a real emotional place. Given what we've seen, I can understand him easing up on her and being a bit more cordial to help her find some professional footing. But I don't see him loving her. Brady's an idiot, but - and I hate to say this cause I really like JL and her work on this character - but Theresa hasn't been anything close to an appealing option for him, especially in the last few months of milking the whole "Mommy!" thing. Yikes, man. Are you just "loving" her now by default? Maybe there were scenes of them in their apartment last week that would sell me on the legitimacy of his feelings now, but from what I remember of the bicentennial, he was just doing the typical Caveman Brady bit where he sticks up for the lady and it makes him feel big, and therefore happy.

Since when is Paul a model? It's nice to see him (I guess) but it was strange seeing him next to Gabby...

The entire tete-a-tete between Marlena and Fail was preposterous. Why would Marlena be going "Hmmm - you don't like that he dumped you, so yes, maybe the DiMera's are brainwashing him into being attracted to my granddaughter, Belle?" Plotting over character and logic any day on DAYS!

It's sad to see the series is still in such rough shape, even though it's a different situation than we were in at the start of 2015. Theresa is on a better path, but the writing is really dumb...the DiMeras are doing evil things, but those things are super dumb, Fail is still eating the show, only with more legitimacy now as a "Mother"...and somewhere in the middle of all that we've got lost plot threads.

I was wondering this morning if Marlena ever even found out that Chad - the guy she spent a lot of time helping - was never the Necktie Murderer. Did she? Because now she's suspecting him of being involved in the attack she experienced...can we have ONE story or emotional beat properly played out at a time, show?

A) Worried about Sami

E) Giving him a Second Chance (They've apparently dropped this plot completely, since they've clearly passed the "One Month and We'll Re-Marry!" mark)

I) Working (ha!)

...and the way they've plotted things, it stands to reason Marlena would be going through all of this. But we should be SEEING IT play out. Or they should be dialing back all the stuff that's happening, because there's no time to process any of it. The actors aren't getting the time, the audience certainly isn't getting the time. And the end result is a very strange situation where Marlena is happily munching popcorn with John and seeming okay, in spite of the awful stuff that's happened in the recent past, most of which the show hasn't bothered to develop at all.

That said, I look forward to seeing the fashion show at some point, and Theresa's new apartment, and Dan being gone (won't miss him) and Kate getting the company going. 

Left out Marlena being worried about St. Abigail.

• Love 2

Good thing Sami did not tell Marlena where she was because she would have told failure all about where Sami is.

I'm still going with the belief that EJ faked his own death to get away from Abigail's psycho ass once and for all  :)

• Love 9

I guess Eric is supposed to be an alcoholic now? He's been MIA for weeks at a time so I guess that development must have happened mostly offscreen.

It kind of makes sense. He was drugged and raped by Kristen, Nicole chose another man over him again, Serena (still one of the wtf romances if the year) dead.

Eric has to be one of the most sensitive, beautiful fellows of the Brady clan. I could see an implosion.

A) Worried about Sami

E) Giving him a Second Chance (They've apparently dropped this plot completely, since they've clearlypassed the "One Month and We'll Re-Marry!" mark)

I) Working (ha!)

See! This is my frustration with the Marlena character.

All she does now worry about people and look into that fireplace.

I get Marlena is suppose to be the newest matriarch of the show. But matriarchs can still be viable. Look at Maggie and Caroline. I haven't cared for a lot of thst storyline but at least they are doing stuff. Marlena is just a boring ass talk too. Even Alice Horton was more exciting at 80 something many moons ago and stayed in the know of everything in town because people trusted and respected her. Marlena is suppose be the exact age as DH, and both writing teams can't find nothing for her to do. Really???

I said in my previous post Marlena should have a breast cancer storyline like about now, not Adrienne. Deidre Hall could pull it off. The show could also use her celebrity to even promote the cancer, herself and the show! Again DON'T KILL HER OFF. Let Marlena triumph the cancer like the heroine she is but it would give Marlena and DH something to do! A solid 3-6 months storyline, that doesn't have to be an A storyline but can be a solid C.

It shouldn't be this hard!

Edited by BlackMamba

I'm not sure where to put this article. There are no spoilers and it relates to the current states of Days plotting. Moderators, if you feel this is not the right p,ace, please move to where t should go.

Having said this, don't get how Days got such a high rating. A D or D- seems more accurate:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/62966/grading-the-daytime-soaps-on-diversity/

Oh I have never looked for Days as means of diversity like I have YR. YR should be ashamed how their black family has been portrayed for the last decade or so when it was tbe black family that help deliver some of highest ratings in the late 80s-early 2000s because of the Winters. Least the black family on B&B are bringing it and they have been the solid A storyline especially because of Maya being trans and married the golden boy Forrester.

The Hernandez family though will be cemented come 2016 when momma Hernandez comes. I haven't seen a strong Latino family since OLTL.

• Love 1

Belle's hair bothers me. It looks glued to her head. She could probably look younger if they did something better to her hair. The way things are going with her hair, she's probably going to look older than Carrie (or maybe already does.)  Has MM ever had good hair? I remember being annoyed by her short hair too.

AS has gotten more fit and toned over the years (doesn't she basically have muscles and major ab definition now?), which I think has made her come across as more youthful. So I think that also accounts for why Belle is starting to look older than Sami. If  Sami had remained   frumpy and chubby   like she was during her teenage years, Belle could probably pass for being the younger sister.  But now that Sami is thin and has muscle definition,  Belle and Carrie don't come off as the more glamorous sisters anymore, even when Sami wears the worst outfits of all time. Maybe Carrie does, but Belle with that glued-on hair certainly doesn't. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Okay, Show. Just send Abigail to bed or shopping or to the gala and let Jenn do the baby storyline, because she's the only one who is even halfway selling it. I mean, I mean, Abigail was SMILING at the doctor as she started to tell her bad news about Baby Plot Point. Smiling...

She's always smiling at inappropriate times.  Even right after her ordeal with the psycho mannequin, when Chad took her out for a milshake(!), she was smirking.  It made absolutely no sense for her to be doing that after all that her character had been through.  KM makes the most bizarre acting choices.

I'm very disappointed at how marginalized Eric has become since Serena was murdered.  

Wholeheartedly agree.  I'm a fan of GV ... and while he may not be the greatest actor in the world, I've seen him give good performances.  He's had nothing but crap since he was first brought on, and he should have never been made a priest.  Of all the stupid decisions the last regime made, that was one of the biggest.  I'd hope for him to land back on General Hospital but that show is such a fucking mess.

• Love 6

Good anvils to the crash to have Kayla mention working NYE in the ER and Fynn saying he's on call. They really pushed the happy Dan&Nicole and Brady&Theresa.  I liked the scenes with them. 

LOL at Nicole only pouring herself and Theresa champagne leaving Kate to pour hers on herself. 

Joey really wanted Ava to go with him as his date to the fashion show? Joey was going to explain that to his parents how? Joey's coming across as more deranged than fake cancer Ava.

Kate's miserable because she's lonely and everyone else has someone?

Belle says she wants to work on her marriage but it's too late because Shawn filed for divorce? They didn't write or show her as wanting to fight or try. They just   instead had her bouncing from Chad to Phillip to Chad back to Phillip.

Aww at Daniel asking Brady to be his best man and then saying life is perfect. While drunk Eric blasts the rock music.

• Love 1

Abifail had the audacity to be appalled that Chad was with a married woman! Too bad he's brainwashed and couldn't put together a coherent thought to remind her of the married and engaged men she threw herself at. Too bad the writers didn't have the balls to actually have Belle and Chad go the whole way. That scene was a letdown. 

I realize that Eric has been through some hard times but I'm having hard time seeing him so irresponsible that he'd drive drunk on New years's Eve. Another contrived plot point here we come.

Happy New Year Everyone. My New Year's resolution is to stop watching this show but I might stop by the board from time to time. Have a great 2016!

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 5

Happy New Year Everyone. My New Year's resolution is to stop watching this show but I might stop by the board from time to time. Have a great 2016!

Aww, I hate to see folks drift away. Hope to see you more often than time to time, Peanut : ) 

Happy new year to all!

• Love 3

If I hadn't been spoiled about the crash, I don't think I would have watched to the end of the episode. I had it on as background sound as I was un-decorating the tree, and only at the end did I bother to stop and watch.

Is Wile E. Coyote now on the writing staff? Because the Acme Anvils were falling left and right in advance of what is presumably The Big Crash.

Drunk, angst-filled driver? Bam. Multiple declarations of happiness and a good life? Boom. I like a good soap disaster story as much as the next person, but why can't it be presented with at least a little subtlety and style? I hate it when the writers presume the audience is full of idiots and write down to what they think is our level. Although that may say more about the state of the writers than the state of the audience...

• Love 3

Joey is so stupid. 

I don't understand how Jen didn't already know that Abifail took a ride on Chad's dick in the Dimera garden. What explanation did Failure give her for why Ben tried to kill her and Chad (again)?

The writers have done Eric so dirty. His return has been mediocre at best. First he gets saddled with being a priest. Then he gets raped, for which people in Salem attack him and he receives minimal emotional support. Then Nicole screws him over. Then he gets stuck dealing with lame ass Serena and that Pier 1 elephant shit. Then he's almost murdered. Then Serena is murdered. Then he gets sidelined for months. Now he's going to be responsible for

killing someone, a Horton no less.

I'm disgusted. 

Did Belle actually have the nerve to say she didn't want to go home because she didn't want to listen to Claire hassle her about her poor parenting and ho-ish behavior? Then she tried to blame Shawn for filing for divorce instead of fighting to save their marriage even though she herself has shown absolutely no interest in Shawn? How was Shawn supposed to save anything when her stupid ass was hiding out in Salem and flirting with Chad and Phillip. See, this is why I can't with her. She needs to take her garbage ass on somewhere and get off my screen.

Incubator actually had the motherfucking audacity to lecture Chad about being with a married woman. Is this a joke or no? While Eric is out

killing Hortons he should mow that this bitch.

FYI Show, having Belle and Incubator in the same episode is TOO MUCH.

You should keep watching and just FF all Failure scenes. Granted, that would be a lot of FF, but still. Show isn't all bad.

• Love 5

You should keep watching and just FF all Failure scenes. Granted, that would be a lot of FF, but still. Show isn't all bad.

Exactly my NYs resolution is to start recording Days and fast forward through the superfluous (ie. Crabs and Abifail) as much possible. If I miss anything of importance I can depend on this board to guide me though.

• Love 1

I can't help it, the scene with Dan and Brady in the car talking about how great life is and Dan talking to Nicole about the song for their first dance..ugh the tears started. Stupid show making me emotional over Daniel Jonas.

No tears from me.  Whenever Daniel expresses his love for Nicole, I remember him slamming the door in her face, and all the mean and nasty things he said to her.

• Love 6

As far as Abby knows, Belle's name is on an ornament on the tree inside her living room and Belle is happily married to her cousin. So yeah she reacted with a shock "you're married" to see her cousin's wife almost about to have sex with Chad. That was hardly a lecture. 

• Love 2

Belle has been in Salem for weeks and Shawn is nowhere in sight. And it's not like Belle is trying to keep the divorce a secret. People in Salem gossip so I find it hard to believe that Abifail hadn't heard about it. Actually, I take that back. She's so self involved she probably doesn't know what's going on outside of her little bubble. Still, considering she tried to break up a marriage, had an affair with an engaged man, cheated on her fiance, and got knocked up by her sidepiece, it would have been better for her to keep her mouth shut and mind her own business. Her commentary was unwanted, unnecessary, and obnoxious.

Frankly, I don't even know why Belle felt the need to run out of the room. Sure, her behavior is disgusting and she should feel bad about her choices, but she shouldn't let the likes of Abifail shame her. She should have told Failure to get the fuck out and then called the cops when she inevitably refused. 

• Love 8

Belle has been in Salem for weeks and Shawn is nowhere in sight. And it's not like Belle is trying to keep the divorce a secret. People in Salem gossip so I find it hard to believe that Abifail hadn't heard about it.

Just because Belle knew all about Chad and Abby being in a relationship minutes after the hostage doesn't mean Abby knew all about Belle's personal life. They haven't even shown Hope knowing. Both Hope & Abby have been a tad busy. They showed the blaming herself, hospital, going home for Christmas, dealing with Chad, then now back to hospital with the baby. Plus Belle's ornament is on the tree and not in the box with the rest of the ex's. 

Since Belle seemed shocked and appalled Shawn even filed for divorce, it didn't seem like she saw it coming that she'd broadcasting a divorce because she's claiming now it's too late. Despite her flirting around with Chad and Phillip for days.

Edited by Artsda

Paul was hired by Kate months ago.

Are those models dancing in silhouette naked?

What did Theresa give Brady?

Why were Brady and Daniel in the same car?

Whatever happened to the Abigail inheriting land in Ireland story?

• Love 1

What was up with the "porno" dancers behind the screen at the after party of the fashion show?  And that song they kept playing....was like what your mind would be experiencing on acid (not that I would know!)....strange...

• Love 3

Today just confirms my earlier speculation that Joey has inherited the Brady "I'm too stupid to live in a land with people in possession than more than one brain cell" Black award. Joey needs to fall hard and fall fast as the last three Salem kids who were that oblivious about the world they live in and the people around them and were that self-deluded were: Brady, Belle and Abigail, and as the comments on this board have demonstrated, no good came from that. It's bad enough I have to see Jack and the formerly awesome Jennifer's daughter be a walking, talking embodiment of a nightmare, I can't stand the sequel starring Steve and Kayla's son.

Dear Joey,

When the creature you're trying oh so desperately to screw is only interested in if your father talks about her, it's time to get a clue. I know that the show that brought you on as a really smart teen has decided you are now Salem's resident dimwit, but FYI -- Mongo Stupid is never a good look.

Yours truly,

A fan of your parents and a hater of She Who Must Not Be Named

Dear Abigail,

People who live in glass whorehouses should never cast stones.

Sorry dear, but truth needs to be spoken -- see above because had it been spoken earlier, you might not be the horror you are today.

Yours truly,

A fan of your father and former fan of your mother.

Dear Belle,

Every time I see you, I feel more and more that your return was not needed and you have overstayed your welcome. Please leave ASAP and take JPL with you, his recast as Philip makes the maligned GW look like a master recast.

Yours truly,

Someone who never realized just how unlikeable you are

So glad to see yet another legacy character sacrificed at the alter of the Taniel clan. Never really been a fan of GV , but as the case with GW as Will, if you don't think the character is working, recast, don't destroy the character. If however, a Brady had to be sacrificed, couldn't it have been JT's mumble-mouthed, plastic-faced, fauxman.

Any bets on how long will it be before a statue is erected in Salem Square in honor of Saint Taniel -- naturally the statue will be bronze.

I guess Taniel's demise will usher in his horrid daughter, cause he's so special, unlike Bo, who no one managed to return for, heck, Theresa who actually lives in Salem couldn't be bothered to attend her uncle's funeral, but all the world will stop their lives to bow down before the tan one.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 13

Isn't he considered a Horton because Maggie is considered a Horton?

Perhaps...I am not very well versed in soap-land geneology. :)

Isn't he considered a Horton because Maggie is considered a Horton?

Perhaps...I am not very well versed in soap-land geneology. :)

• Love 1

Well Maggie is a Horton by marriage, so no Daniel is not a Horton.  Maggie is now the "unofficial" Matriarch of the Horton clan, when Julie isn't around and so her kids and grandkid have an ornament but they aren't Horton's. 

• Love 2

Today just confirms my earlier speculation that Joey has inherited the Brady "I'm too stupid to live in a land with people in possession than more than one brain cell" Black award. Joey needs to fall hard and fall fast as the last three Salem kids who were that oblivious about the world they live in and the people around them and were that self-deluded were: Brady, Belle and Abigail, and as the comments on this board have demonstrated, no good came from that. It's bad enough I have to see Jack and the formerly awesome Jennifer's daughter be a walking, talking embodiment of a nightmare, I can't stand the sequel starring Steve and Kayla's son.

Dear Joey,

When the creature you're trying oh so desperately to screw is only interested in if your father talks about her, it's time to get a clue. I know that the show that brought you on as a really smart teen has decided you are now Salem's resident dimwit, but FYI -- Mongo Stupid is never a good look.

Yours truly,

A fan of your parents and a hater of She Who Must Not Be Named

Dear Abigail,

People who live in glass whorehouses should never cast stones.

Sorry dear, but truth needs to be spoken -- see above because had it been spoken earlier, you might not be the horror you are today.

Yours truly,

A fan of your father and former fan of your mother.

Dear Belle,

Every time I see you, I feel more and more that your return was not needed and you have overstayed your welcome. Please leave ASAP and take JPL with you, his recast as Philip makes the maligned GW look like a master recast.

Yours truly,

Someone who never realized just how unlikeable you are

So glad to see yet another legacy character sacrificed at the alter of the Taniel clan. Never really been a fan of GV , but as the case with GW as Will, if you don't think the character is working, recast, don't destroy the character. If however, a Brady had to be sacrificed, couldn't it have been JT's mumble-mouthed, plastic-faced, fauxman.

Any bets on how long will it be before a statue is erected in Salem Square in honor of Saint Taniel -- naturally the statue will be bronze.

I guess Taniel's demise will usher in his horrid daughter, cause he's so special, unlike Bo, who no one managed to return for, heck, Theresa who actually lives in Salem couldn't be bothered to attend her uncle's funeral, but all the world will stop their lives to bow down before the tan one.

I want to marry this post! Love it! Spot on in every subject!

• Love 1